NATION

PASSWORD

The World Bowl Discussion Thread (OOC, version II)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Allamunnic States
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Allamunnic States » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:21 pm

We've had discussions like this before. Too much tip-toeing around other schedules is going to mean World Bowl XXXVIII happens sometime around March, which I dunno about you all, but to me that sounds pretty unappealing; we basically only had one World Bowl in 2019 (my bad), which, considering at our height we were reliably doing 3 editions or so per year, is pretty disappointing.

That said, that kind of coordinating is why I'm handing off presidential duties: quite simply, I'm a one-event guy for NS Sports, and I am not overly familiar with the other competitions' schedules at this point, nor do I frankly have much interest in re-familiarizing myself with them.

Besides, having the sign-ups up doesn't mean we can't delay the actual kick-off of the competition if we need to fudge it by a couple of weeks. If we were going to do a firm delay beyond what we've already had, I'd want a very firm time-frame for what it's being delayed to. Like, "I-can-put-this-in-my-calendar-and-get-it-rolling-on-that-exact-date" kind of firm. Because that's what I'd want to be able to do to avoid any further screw-ups on my part.
Last edited by Allamunnic States on Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Part of the Ajax Role-Playing Community.
Stay apprised of developments in Ottonia
Political Compass
Six-Time World Bowl Champions (XVI, XVII, XIX, XXIII, XXV, XXVII)
WLC VII & X Champs (WLC VI, XI & XIII Runners-Up)

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:10 pm

Might as well jump back in for another go-round. I've been looking to get back into NS Sports but just missed the last WCoH signups by like a day, so here we are.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Banija
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2015
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Banija » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:34 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:Might as well jump back in for another go-round. I've been looking to get back into NS Sports but just missed the last WCoH signups by like a day, so here we are.

Welcome back! A name I have not seen in a while :)
Former champion of quite a few things. Former President of even more things.
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince
Waziri = Foreign Minister
Katikkiro = Prime Minister
Omugabe/Omugaba= Prince/Princess
Banija Domestic Sports | Map of Banija
NSCF 14 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 17 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 19 CHAMPIONS(Northern Moravica), NSCF 21 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria)
Sporting World Cup 8. WBCs 47 & 51. Di Bradini Cup 47. World Cup 86. IBC 30, 31, 32, 33. National Trophy Cabinet.
Does your country need public transit? Contact the RTC!
If you see this, assume you have an embassy in my country and we have an embassy in yours!

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:41 pm

Banija wrote:
Kaboomlandia wrote:Might as well jump back in for another go-round. I've been looking to get back into NS Sports but just missed the last WCoH signups by like a day, so here we are.

Welcome back! A name I have not seen in a while :)

Prepare for the return of lifted Atlanta Falcons images and comically repetitive first-round playoff eliminations!
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

St Saratoga
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 22, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby St Saratoga » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:26 am

What’s going on with this? Still waiting for a host bid or Presidential nominations/elections?
Appearances:
  • World Baseball Classic 41, 47
  • World Cup of Hockey 34, 38, 39, 40, 47
  • World Lacrosse Championship 21, 28, 31, 33, 34
  • Independent Cup: 17
Best Results:
  • World Baseball Classic: Group Stage
  • World Cup of Hockey: Group Stage
  • World Lacrosse Championship: 3rd Place (28), 1st Place (31)
  • Independent Cup: N/A
For Sports Lovers: http://jim-nielsen.com/teamcolors/

Tortured & Defeated Minnesota Sports Fan

Free Republics
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republics » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:33 am

St Saratoga wrote:What’s going on with this? Still waiting for a host bid or Presidential nominations/elections?

Both, as far as I can tell.

I'm available as an emergency host if necessary (and it looks like it'll probably be necessary). I would prefer if somebody else hosted though.

Regarding the presidency, is there anybody out there who actually wants to be the World Bowl president? I was aware that the current president's term had expired a while ago but hadn't brought it out because I was worried I'd end up with a 3rd term as your president (I'd serve if elected but I don't want to be World Bowl president again).
Why I left NS Sports
World Cup 85 Champions
1st: DBC 28, X Winter Olympics, Independents Cup 4, CoH 66, WBC 46, World Bowl XXXVIII, World Cup 85
2nd: World Cup 68, DBC 27, U15WC 8, UWCFA Gold Cup I, BoI 15, 2nd Imperial Chap Olympiad, NSCF 11
Host: World Cups 68 & 81, CoH 58, Games of XIII Olympiad, X Winter Olympics, World Bowls XXII, XXXI & XXXVIII, WBCs 42 & 46, RUWC 25
Current Senior Consul: Nova Hellstrom-Hancock (Golden Age)
Current Junior Consul: Samuel Izmailov (Nat-Gre)
Demonym: Republican
Trigram: FFR
Official Nation Name: Federation of Free Republics
Stop Biden: Vote Trump!

Banija
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Banija » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:14 am

I would be down to take the role of World Bowl President.

As the host of the last World Bowl, and considering my own CoH bid occurring on probably a similar timeline, I won't be bidding to host the next one.
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince
NSCF 14 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 17 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 19 CHAMPIONS(Northern Moravica), NSCF 21 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria)
Sporting World Cup 8. WBCs 47 & 51. Di Bradini Cup 47. World Cup 86. IBC 30, 31, 32, 33. National Trophy Cabinet.
If you see this, assume you have an embassy in my country and we have an embassy in yours!

St Saratoga
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby St Saratoga » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:10 pm

Free Republics wrote:
St Saratoga wrote:What’s going on with this? Still waiting for a host bid or Presidential nominations/elections?

Both, as far as I can tell.

--snip--.

Ok just wanted to make sure, saw everything kinda went dead and was curious if anything was up. Look forward to the World Bowl so I wanted to make sure to prod it ahead if needed XD. I would be interested as President well but definitely am not ready. Still don't understand some of the background behind managing that kind of stuff.

Banija wrote:I would be down to take the role of World Bowl President.

As the host of the last World Bowl, and considering my own CoH bid occurring on probably a similar timeline, I won't be bidding to host the next one.

I'd support you as President, definitely dedicated enough to serve the role well.
Appearances:
Best Results:

Free Republics
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republics » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:04 pm

In that case, I nominate Banija for the presidency.
Why I left NS Sports
World Cup 85 Champions
1st: DBC 28, X Winter Olympics, Independents Cup 4, CoH 66, WBC 46, World Bowl XXXVIII, World Cup 85
2nd: World Cup 68, DBC 27, U15WC 8, UWCFA Gold Cup I, BoI 15, 2nd Imperial Chap Olympiad, NSCF 11
Host: World Cups 68 & 81, CoH 58, Games of XIII Olympiad, X Winter Olympics, World Bowls XXII, XXXI & XXXVIII, WBCs 42 & 46, RUWC 25

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2005
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Newmanistan » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:51 pm

We are overdue for a Presidential election here, as has been noted, but the current VP of the WBA is Cosumar. They have been mildly inactive on here (7 days), but should be the one calling for elections and nominations if not Allamunnic States. It's been two years since Cosumar became the VP, so they might not be aware that their input here would be beneficial if for nothing more then to give the blessing for someone like Banija (who I'd be happy to second) to receive nominations. Perhaps sending a TG to Cosumar would be good if they do not otherwise notice this thread.

We should move forward with the World Bowl host voting now, but I don't think any Presidential decisions should be made without either Allamunnic States or Cosumar supporting it.
Six-time World Baseball Classic Champions
Now just here to run NSSCRA. Thank you to the community for all the fun in other sports.
NEWMANISTAN SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS:
CHAMPIONSHIPS: DBC 4; 27th BoF; CoH 34, 36, & 37; Oxen Cup 12; WBC 10, 12, 15, 17, 41, & 43; IBC 4, 5, & 29; CE 26; WLC 1
Runner Up: DBC 5 & 6; Oxen Cup 6; WBC 7,9 11, 14, & 45; IBC 1; WB 4, 6 & 34; WLC 2 & 3
World Cups qualified for: 46, 48 (R of 16), 49, 50, 54
Hosted: WORLD CUP 49, WB 1, 2, 5, & 35; WBC 8, 11, 14, 19, 38, 44, & 46; CoH 33, 35, & 39; CE 25, WLC 2, 4 & 5; WCoH 10, IBC 24, NSSCRA, Multiple NSCAA Basketball Tournaments, and a horse racing series

St Saratoga
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby St Saratoga » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:24 pm

Yup, just trying to make sure the ball keeps rolling, or it’s posted that changes might be made since it seems like nobody in the Assembly was doing it. Making sure we are staying true to our posted deadlines.
Last edited by St Saratoga on Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Appearances:
Best Results:

Banija
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Banija » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:47 am

Ok so, I do have the password to the World Bowl account as the last host of the tournament. I've updated the signups.

Considering we've slow-walked the start of two tournaments in a row.... I'd volunteer, if people are cool with it, with running a host vote(probably starting towards the middle of next week), considering the general lack of activity from both the President and Vice President.

As for the Presidential election, I'm obviously a candidate, so I wouldn't want to just declare and facilitate the election. I'd for that propose that we have another senior member of the World Bowl Assembly(maybe Ko-oren, as our last host?) run that, since we're kind of in a bit of a spot that the Constitution can't take care of.

What are people's thoughts?
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince

Sarzonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 22, 2004

Postby Sarzonia » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:32 am

Perhaps we should add something to the constitution in the event both the president and the vice president become (relatively) inactive without prior announcement.

That would involve deciding what period of inaction would trigger things, sure, but it would at least bring some order to the proceedings.

As for the current situation, considering the length of time involved, we should at least hold a vote on the active bid and then turn things over to the host if he wins the vote for host.

And yes, we should at least consider holding an election for President and/or VP now.
First WCC Grand Slam Champion
NSWC Hall of Fame Inductee (post-World Cup 25)
Former WLC President. He/him/his.

Our trophy case and other honours; Our hosting history

Bolgano
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolgano » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:36 am

Sarzonia wrote:Perhaps we should add something to the constitution in the event both the president and the vice president become (relatively) inactive without prior announcement.

That would involve deciding what period of inaction would trigger things, sure, but it would at least bring some order to the proceedings.

As for the current situation, considering the length of time involved, we should at least hold a vote on the active bid and then turn things over to the host if he wins the vote for host.

And yes, we should at least consider holding an election for President and/or VP now.

That is a good idea, we will easily have to choose a new president and VP since it is the last thing that can be done in this case.
Ranking KPB: 95 (8.24)
Trigram: BGN
Titles: Wonder Cup 1, Beconailles (Andres Da Silva)

Ko-oren
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ko-oren » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:58 pm

I'm willing to run the vote, if necessary. Still, Cosumar is active (and has just posted yesterday and the day before), so I think we should first just ask if he could run the election or if he has different plans.

Per the Constitution, any amendments to the Constitution can be requested by three WBA members (such as Banija, myself and a third member, then can be put up to vote (ideally by Cosumar), to prevent such a situation from happening in the future. If 2/3rds vote YES on the amendment, it's in. Therefore, I'd like to propose the following:

g) In case both the President and Vice-president fail to carry out their duties as set out in the Constitution, after being notified by World Bowl Assembly member(s), these duties can be taken over (starting with the organisation of a presidential vote) by three World Bowl Assembly members. This will be carried out much like proposing a constitutional amendment, with the exception that no vote will take place.
h) Article g) does not apply in case the President, or Vice-president, has notified the World Bowl Assembly of (prolonged) absence or if they have appointed a caretaker.

I've left the time period in the article intentionally vague. The World Bowl sometimes moves quickly, and sometimes it's quiet for months, so I feel it's not fair to specify a time period here.

Current WBA members can be found in the World Bowl Official Announcements thread, linked above.

I also just TGd Cosumar.
Last edited by Ko-oren on Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WCC and WCOH President and NS Sports' only WC, WBC, WB, WCOH, IBC, RUWC, Test Cricket, ODI, and T20 loser!

Trigramme: KOR - Demonym: Ko-orenite - Population: 27.270.096
Map - Regions - Spreadsheets - Domestic Sports Newswires - Factbooks
Champions 1x World Cup - 1x CoH - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 4x World Bowl - 1x IBC - 4x RUWC - 3x RLWC - 2x T20 WC - 1x AODICC - 2x ARWC - 1x FHWC - 1x HWC - 1x Beach Cup
Runners-up 1x World Cup - 3x CAFA - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 3x World Bowl - 1x WCoH - 4x IBC - 2x RUWC - 1x GCF Test Cricket - 1x ODI WT - 2x T20 WC - 1x FraterniT20 - 1x WLC - 1x FHWC
Organisation & Hosting 2x WCC President - 1x WCOH President / 1x BoF - 1x CAFA - 1x World Bowl - 1x WCOH - 2x RUWC - 1x ODI WT - 1x T20 WC - 1x FraterniT20 - 1x ARWC - 1x FHWC - (defunct) IRLCC, BCCC, Champions Bowl

The Transmondian Commonwealth
Attaché

Founded: Oct 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Transmondian Commonwealth » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:12 pm

Ko-oren wrote:I'm willing to run the vote, if necessary. Still, Cosumar is active (and has just posted yesterday and the day before), so I think we should first just ask if he could run the election or if he has different plans.

Per the Constitution, any amendments to the Constitution can be requested by three WBA members (such as Banija, myself and a third member, then can be put up to vote (ideally by Cosumar), to prevent such a situation from happening in the future. If 2/3rds vote YES on the amendment, it's in. Therefore, I'd like to propose the following:

g) In case both the President and Vice-president fail to carry out their duties as set out in the Constitution, after being notified by World Bowl Assembly member(s), these duties can be taken over (starting with the organisation of a presidential vote) by three World Bowl Assembly members. This will be carried out much like proposing a constitutional amendment, with the exception that no vote will take place.
h) Article g) does not apply in case the President, or Vice-president, has notified the World Bowl Assembly of (prolonged) absence or if they have appointed a caretaker.

I've left the time period in the article intentionally vague. The World Bowl sometimes moves quickly, and sometimes it's quiet for months, so I feel it's not fair to specify a time period here.

Current WBA members can be found in the World Bowl Official Announcements thread, linked above.

I also just TGd Cosumar.

If Cosumar and Allamunic States can't be roused, then I'd support going this route to try to get things moving.

Drawkland
Senator

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Drawkland » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:36 pm

Looks like I forgot to update the rankings earlier. HERE are the post-WB 37 ranks. Let me know if I made a mistake. Banija's format was odd but I just used the basic wins/games played regardless of group tier.

I can't remember if play-in games for the playoffs count towards the rankings. If they do, please let me know and I'll adjust the rankings to add those games in for the six teams affected.
United Dalaran wrote:Goddammit, comrade. I just knew that someday some wild, capitalist, imperialist interstellar empire will swallow our country.

CN on the RMB wrote:drawkland's leader has survived so many assassination attempts that I am fairly certain he is fidel castro in disguise
The INTERSTELLAR EMPIRE of DRAWKLAND

Free Republics
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republics » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:26 pm

Drawkland wrote:Looks like I forgot to update the rankings earlier. HERE are the post-WB 37 ranks. Let me know if I made a mistake. Banija's format was odd but I just used the basic wins/games played regardless of group tier.

I can't remember if play-in games for the playoffs count towards the rankings. If they do, please let me know and I'll adjust the rankings to add those games in for the six teams affected.

The last precedent I can find for play-in games in the World Bowl was World Bowl XXV. I counted play-in games in those rankings.

XXV was the one EQS hosted with the weird 2 group stages format where teams advanced based on an overall seeding table (all teams advanced to the second group stage which had some really weird seeding rules). HopNation ended up credited with 14 games played and playoffs. There were 12 group stage games and HopNation played in 2 play-in games, winning the first and losing the second. It looks like there were no play-ins from World Bowls XXVI to XXXVI so the one I handled XXV is the most recent precedent.

I have also noticed an inconsistency regarding the handling of 3PPOs. It appears that, for World Bowls XXXV and XXXVI, the 3rd place team was credited with a win and game played while the 4th place team was credited with neither. For World Bowl XXXVII, the 3PPO currently counts for both teams in the rankings. Based on this, I believe Ranoria should be credited with 14 games played.
Last edited by Free Republics on Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why I left NS Sports
World Cup 85 Champions

Drawkland
Senator

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Drawkland » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 pm

Free Republics wrote:
Drawkland wrote:Looks like I forgot to update the rankings earlier. HERE are the post-WB 37 ranks. Let me know if I made a mistake. Banija's format was odd but I just used the basic wins/games played regardless of group tier.

The last precedent I can find for play-in games in the World Bowl was World Bowl XXV. I counted play-in games in those rankings.

XXV was the one EQS hosted with the weird 2 group stages format where teams advanced based on an overall seeding table (all teams advanced to the second group stage which had some really weird seeding rules). HopNation ended up credited with 14 games played and playoffs. There were 12 group stage games and HopNation played in 2 play-in games, winning the first and losing the second. It looks like there were no play-ins from World Bowls XXVI to XXXVI so the one I handled XXV is the most recent precedent.

I have also noticed an inconsistency regarding the handling of 3PPOs. It appears that, for World Bowls XXXV and XXXVI, the 3rd place team was credited with a win and game played while the 4th place team was credited with neither. For World Bowl XXXVII, the 3PPO currently counts for both teams in the rankings. Based on this, I believe Ranoria should be credited with 14 games played.

Thanks for the info, FFR.

I think I've made that 3PPO mistake before, simply forgot this time. That's been fixed.

I've updated the games played and wins for South Covello, Newmanistan, Cosumar, Allamunnic States, Vangaziland, Banija, Geektopia, and Amurbia, since those were the teams with play-ins.

The ranks should be perfectly fixed up now.
United Dalaran wrote:Goddammit, comrade. I just knew that someday some wild, capitalist, imperialist interstellar empire will swallow our country.

CN on the RMB wrote:drawkland's leader has survived so many assassination attempts that I am fairly certain he is fidel castro in disguise
The INTERSTELLAR EMPIRE of DRAWKLAND

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:32 pm

Free Republics wrote:

Thanks lol. Can’t say I was super concerned, or even that I would’ve caught it. Appreciate you being on top of thing.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Banija
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Banija » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:54 pm

Ko-oren wrote:I'm willing to run the vote, if necessary. Still, Cosumar is active (and has just posted yesterday and the day before), so I think we should first just ask if he could run the election or if he has different plans.

I also just TGd Cosumar.

I support this amendment.
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:59 pm

Hello all! I’ve been out of town for a few days and am now catching up on happenings on the forum. Chrom and Ko-Oren also reached out and made sure I was aware my attention was needed here. As the acting World Bowl President, I am more than willing to set up an election/vote tomorrow. I also fully support Banija if he desires to take over the role.
Qualified: World Cups 54-59, 62, 73-83
President, World Lacrosse Fed.
World Bowl VP

Champions: DBC 35/44/45, AOCAF 54, Eagle Cup VII, WCoH 33, CoH 64, IBC 18, NSCF 10/11/15/16, WLC 20/21/26, Arena Bowl I & III
2nd Place: AOCAF 57, NSCF 13, WBC 34, WLC 12/19/23, AOHC VI, Arena Bowl V
3rd Place: AOCAF 55, CoH 45 & 62, WLC 18 & 24, BoI VI

Host: WC 78 & 82, CoH 69 & 74, BoF 62, World Bowl 27, WLC 20, Beach Cup II & V
NEWSWIRE
Your friendly neighborhood Metalhead
Last.fm | RYM | Essential Cosumarcore
Political Compass
U of Texas grad livin in NC
Dallas sports
Secularist, Environmentalist, LGBT/BLM/feminist ally, Whovian
Author, Issue 319: Sizing Up The Competition

Allamunnic States
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2011

Postby Allamunnic States » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:23 pm

Sorry, I've been on the road more-or-less continuously for the last three weeks and haven't been able to properly log in. Sorry about that. Unfortunately, I have another trip coming up in two days and my availability is going to be wildly inconsistent until probably the middle of February. If you all trust me to run the President vote since I don't have a dog in that fight, so to speak, I can probably make sure I block out time for that, but it's probably for the best that you all took over on getting this rolling.

Again, I'm really sorry about my inactivity and especially the lack of warning about it.
Part of the Ajax Role-Playing Community.
Stay apprised of developments in Ottonia
Political Compass
Six-Time World Bowl Champions (XVI, XVII, XIX, XXIII, XXV, XXVII)
WLC VII & X Champs (WLC VI, XI & XIII Runners-Up)

Inner AginanaUsordia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 12, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Inner AginanaUsordia » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:24 pm

I have probably missed something along the way, but is there a schedule for the Ecumenical Coalition for Morality Group?
The SLAGLands wrote: "Megatons and megatons of sweet, creamy goodness!"
GMC Military Arms wrote: Bend over, there's only one way to be sure.
The Blaatschapen wrote:If there are moth nipples, does that mean that there is also moth milk?

This nation represents my political and societal values.

Terre Septentrionale
Diplomat

Founded: May 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Terre Septentrionale » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:34 pm

Inner AginanaUsordia wrote:I have probably missed something along the way, but is there a schedule for the Ecumenical Coalition for Morality Group?

FFR posted the schedule in the same post as he posted the groups. It's the same schedule for all groups and he posted it below the groups. Here's yours:

Free Republics wrote:
World Bowl XXXVIII

Ecumenical Coalition for Morality Group

Inner AginanaUsordia (UR)
Tomure (UR)
United States of Devonta (26)
Mushroom Kingdoms and Republics (UR)
Abanhfleft (11)
Pridnestrovia (2)

Schedule

January 29th - Matchday One: 1v6, 2v5, 3v4
January 30th - Matchday Two: 6v4, 5v3, 1v2
February 31st - Matchday Three: 2v6, 3v1, 4v5
February 1st - Matchday Four: 6v5, 1v4, 2v3
February 2nd - Off Day (Super Bowl LIV)
February 3rd - Matchday Five: 3v6, 4v2, 5v1

Nation name: République de Terre Septentrionale | Trigramme: RTS | Capital: Ville Jacques-Cartier | Maps
Ranks: Hockey: 20th | American Football: 7th | Baseball: 17th | Association Football: 23rd | Rugby Union: 21st
Champions:
Runner Up: Cup of Harmony 76, International Baseball Slam XI
3rd Place: World Volleyball Expo X, International Baseball Slam XII, World Lacrosse Championship XXXV
4th Place: Arena Bowl VI
World Cup participations: WC 85 (3rd place in group), WC 86 (3rd place in group)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports