NATION

PASSWORD

[KITMAKERS] Meski | Crests for Aggrey-Fynn Land [OPEN]

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hirvania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hirvania » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:16 pm

Hello! 2 World Cup cycles have passed since I last requested kits for my National Team so, it is time to change. Here are my new requests:

Kit 1 Colours: Blue and green vertical stripes
Kit 2 Colours: Black and green as main colours, make the design as you please
GK Kit Colours: White with red sleaves
Denomyn: Hirvanja
Player Name: #7 Mukaili; GK #1 Slavin
Federation or Team Logo:

Font: Meski Glassmaller
View all my Factbooks
I'm a Proud Co-Founder of the DEUN! Are you?
Embassy Program
Hirvanian National Football League
Telegram me! I love meeting people

Fallashoa
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Fallashoa » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:25 pm

noot

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Meski closed until the requests above is done.

New Lusitania and the Algarves wrote:Hi
Do you still do hockey kits??

Yes.
Red Blackiland / Rotschwarzland (Click here to acess our main factbook)
Nationalism, Willpower, Culture, Bravure
Check our Football National Team
Red Blackiland Football League Official Thread
Meski Sports Kitmaker - Kits|Crests|Balls
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:47 pm

Meski Sports Blog
All of the clubs and national team kits,crests,balls made by Meski Sports can be seen in our blog now.
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:57 am

Meski Sports Blog
All of the clubs and national team kits,crests,balls made by Meski Sports can be seen in our blog now.

Tumbra
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 29, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tumbra » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:01 am

If we like to make a kitmaker request and join Meski,please fill the form :

Kit 1 Colours: White/blue
Kit 2 Colours: Black/gold
GK colours: Blue
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Tumbran NT
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Krajewski, 11
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lyT1rGlQZoo/ ... iation.png
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : None
Font ( If you'll request kits for National teams, chooses one of the fonts for national teams and if you'll do it for clubs, go to the fonts for clubs. ) : Glassmaller preferably (but it's ok if you wish to use the other one)
Last edited by Tumbra on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF TUMBRA
Tumbra - a sprawling, modern federal democratic republic located in Esportiva. Strong economy, strong civil rights, strong freedoms.
Population: 121 million | TLA: TMB | Capital City: Straton | Largest City: Couno
Constitution | Domestic Database | Domestic Football | Domestic Motorsports | Wiki Article
President: Edward Merryweather (United) | Prime Minister: Bertram Andrews (Labour)
U-18 World Cup 13, 21 Champions/Di Bradini Cup 51, 57 Champions

Ndaku
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ndaku » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:33 pm

For the new 2111 A.D. Ndakene National team (Template elegancy):

Kit 1 Colours ( Please, inform if the kit will be striped or the background color of the kit): Red as the primary color, blue as the secondary color (shorts and socks), and yellow as the tertiary (please fill for all black edges from the template). Please have a background color of the kit going.

Kit 2 Colours ( Please, inform if the kit will be striped or the background color of the kit): Blue as the primary color, black as the secondary color (shorts and socks), and yellow as the tertiary (please fill for all black edges from the template). Please have a background color of the kit going.

Goalkeeper Colours (Template fortress): Neon yellow as the primary color, black as the secondary color, and black as the tertiary color. Please include the watermark image. Name to include on kit: #4 Dieumerci Bélanger

Demonym: Ndakene

Player Name: #10 Sithembile Sisomo

Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link):

Watermark or Stylized Drawing you want in the kits:

Font: Meski Deorihio
'Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.' (II Timothy 4:1-5 NKJV)

Non-denominational Christian. Savopia is my WA puppet nation. Feel free to telegram me!

Mampris
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

[KITMAKERS] Meski | Hirvania NT New Kits [OPEN]

Postby Mampris » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:05 pm

-NATIONAL- (Determination)
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : White stripes and Background, with a Green Sleeves/Back
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Vice Versa above (White background, Red Stripes)
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Mampris
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Johnson [Number 11]
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : Image
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : NONE
Font ( If you'll request kits for National teams, chooses one of the fonts for national teams and if you'll do it for clubs, go to the fonts for clubs. ) : Glassmaller

-CLUB BOLDE- (Simple)
Kit 1 Colours : This color of blue (stripes) atop of This orangeish.
Kit 2 Colours : Opposite above
Team Name : Club de Bolde City
Player Name : Tettdar [Number 3]
Team Logo : Image
Watermark : NONE
Font : Willpower
Year: 1900 AD
President: President John Sackuchi

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:29 pm

Mampris wrote:-NATIONAL- (Determination)
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : White stripes and Background, with a Green Sleeves/Back
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Vice Versa above (White background, Red Stripes)
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Mampris
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Johnson [Number 11]
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : (Image)
Font ( If you'll request kits for National teams, chooses one of the fonts for national teams and if you'll do it for clubs, go to the fonts for clubs. ) : Glassmaller

-CLUB BOLDE- (Simple)
Team Logo : (Image)

You must two or more active cycles in NSWC to request kits for teams

Meski Sports Blog

Mampris
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mampris » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:15 pm

Red Blackiland wrote:
Mampris wrote:-NATIONAL- (Determination)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : (Image)

-CLUB BOLDE- (Simple)
Team Logo : (Image)

You must two or more active cycles in NSWC to request kits for teams

Fine...
Year: 1900 AD
President: President John Sackuchi

Mercedini
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mercedini » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:20 am

Hello RB,

I'm back again with more logo requests, as always if there is a problem then feel free to TG me.

Langtree United

For Langtree United, I'd like a logo based on the Stoke City logo, but with black and green stripes replacing the red and white stripes on the current logo. Also, if you could replace 'Stoke' with 'Langtree' and then 'City' with 'United' that would be great. Also, the number and lower banner with 'the potters' should be removed.

Plympton Town

For Plympton, a logo that resembles the Austria Vienna logo, keeping the purple aesthetic and having 'Plympton Town' along the top and bottom of the logo, replacing the words and numbers already around the rim. A purple designed football should also be in the very centre, replacing 'FAK'.

Zoloroni Metropolitan

For Zoloroni Metropolitan. I'd like a simple and contemporary logo that reflects a large scale city and has a sky blue/turquoise palette to it. I will like the design specifics to you and give you the freedom to do as you wish, as long as it fits the briefing.

Coral Island FC

Once again, I will leave the overall logo design to yourself, but as the name suggests, the logo needs to have a tropical aesthetic (it can feature palm trees, cocktails or whatever you can find that fits with the tropical vibe).

Thank you once again, the league is taking shape nicely thanks to your help. If there are anymore specifics you need or have a problem with the request, then feel free to message me any time.

Thank you very much, Mercedini!
.................................................................................................................................
Novapax Founder • Host Portfolio • Trophy Cabinet
World CupBest: Group Stage ('77, '81, '82, '83)
Cup of HarmonyBest: Champion ('72)
U21 World CupBest: 3rd Place ('43)
U18 World CupBest: Champion ('4)
Independents CupBest: Champion ('5)
WC of HockeyBest: 2nd Place ('37)
WJHCBest: Champion ('13)
WorldVision
Best Placing: 1st (Lipa '72)Most Points: 108 pts (Lipa '72)

World Hit Festival
Best Placing: 1st ('34 & '36)Most Pts: 34 pts (Mousiki '31)
Junior World Hit Festival
Best Placing: 3rd ('3, '4 & '5)Most Pts: 26 pts (Tushlark '5)
Mercedini in WVSC & WHFs

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:13 pm

Meski Sports Blog

Parodys
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Parodys » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:27 pm

You know I'm gonna be swinging by at least 1 more time :P. (Srsly though, this should be the last time I bother you for awhile X3)

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : The home kit is of a Maroon and Crème/Beige pattern (#750000 & #ffecd0). You can add any additional designs, but I'd very much appreciate it if you are able to put the first stylized drawing on here. Thx!
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : This is a more blue-gold ordeal (preferably #03006f & #e8c41b) with the second stylized drawing spanning horizontally on the chest region.
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Parodysius
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Pseudo
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : A very foxy logo
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : 1) for the first kit, the challenge I provide you is the drawing of Angel Dust, as a heritage to one of Parodys's former flags.
2) For kit 2, a small portrait of Starry Night spanning the chest region. This is tribute to the new age of Parodys and it's current flag.
Font ( If you'll request kits for National teams, chooses one of the fonts for national teams and if you'll do it for clubs, go to the fonts for clubs. ) : Deorihio
Rushmori War puppet of Qasden

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:35 pm

Meski Sports Blog

Semolia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:15 am

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : navy blue and azure blue gradient and mixture (combine it somehow to be powerful), in the shadow background eagle
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : dark blue with back stripes with line texture (you can add some of your ideas here if you want)
GK Kit Colours: Grey, white letters, with black points (as texture: dots)
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Semolia
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Accsién, Nawarreí, Tumaú
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) :

Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : background eagle:

Font ( If you'll request kits for National teams, chooses one of the fonts for national teams and if you'll do it for clubs, go to the fonts for clubs. ) : Deorihio

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:15 pm

Meski Sports Blog

Valladares
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2008
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Valladares » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:30 am

Well, the Valladar Football Association are pretty satisfied with their partnership with Meski, so we guess it's the time to request a kit update:

Kit 1 Colours: Sky blue shirt with white trim, white shorts, and green socks (I liked so much the white first kit but it's time to get back to tradition :p )
Kit 2 Colours: White or gray with green trim (or black trim for better contrast). This same combination for shirt, short, and socks
Denomyn: Valladar
Player Name: Pedrinho
Federation or Team Logo: Here
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits: You can take the cedar from my flag, like you did for the last kits. If possible, this time I'd like the neck of the kits to resemble the kit used by Uruguay at the 2013 Confederations Cup
THE UNITED KINGDOM OF VALLADARES
Map of Valladares | Valladares on NSwiki | Valladares Embassy Program
Champions: I Coupe Pomme D'Or, Copa Rushmori 26, Copa Rushmori 29, Di Bradini Cup 48
Runners-Up: World Cup 75, Cup of Harmony 49, Copa Rushmori 25, Copa Rushmori 27, IBC 10
Third Place: Copa Rushmori 18, Volleyball World Expo 9
Fourth Place: World Cup 67, Copa Rushmori 32, IBC 8, IBC 9, IBC 12
<Zwangzug> And the Alligators already have a Ph.D. at making enemies: <- oh, man, speaking of making expressions up, this is fantastic :D

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:20 pm

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

Furbish Islands
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Furbish Islands » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:08 am

Home Kit Colors: navy blue and red
Away Kit Colors: red and gold
GK Kit Colors: navy blue and gold
Team Name: Furby Island
Player Name: Doo-May (12), Oh-Nee(63, GK)
Template: Template Elegancy
Logo: I haven't made one yet, but the logo is a soccer ball with a crown(the one on my flag) and the letters FIFF
Pattern: You can add whatever pattern you'd like

EDIT: I have made a logo. It can be found below
Last edited by Furbish Islands on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ðe United Provinces and Territories of Ðe Furbiſh Iſlands
Sic semper tyrannis!
Population: 283.503.325
GDP: $10,095 trillion
Currency: Furbish Guilder, ƒ1 = $1,9655
Monarch: Willem van Orange-Nassau
Stadtholder: Adjoa Iſamaan
Prime Minister: Arthur Trudeau

A social liberal Pacific island paradise, formerly a
Dutch, English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish colony.
Computer science major and stereotypical nerd.
Russian, born in Israel, currently in
Massachusetts, the best state in the US.

This country is mostly based on my RL beliefs.
FBC News: Dover Man Charged With Assault With Deadly Weapon After Throwing Alligator Through Denny's Drive-Thru Window | Three New High Speed Rail Corridors Clear Environmental Review

Mercedini
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mercedini » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:23 am

Hello RB,

It's me again, back with another set of requests for my football league. You'll be glad to hear that this will be the last request for a while as these logos are the final four needed to complete the league. Any future requests will be a lot easier as I'll only need like two logos for teams that have been promoted (unless I already have a logo, which means it will be even easier still)

Orga City

For Orga, I'd like a monochrome logo based on a bird in flight, it should be something not too dissimilar to the logo linked, but with a white football design on the shield on it's chest. If you want to add 'Orga City' some where on the logo and add more specifics, then that's completely up to you.

AFC Langtree

For AFC Langtree, a simple logo consisting of a dragon design, something like this. I'd like the logo to be simple and contemporary as it is a modern club, however I will leave the design specifics to yourself to make it easier for yourself when making the logo.

Dynamo Shebchetsik

For Shebchetsik, I would like a logo based on the Bayern Munich with a couple of key differences. First, I'd like the outside donut of the logo to be redder than the current Bayern logo, a deep red along the lines of [#FF0000] rather than the reddy-pinkish colour it is now. Then. as the club is based inside of a semi-autonomous region, there is an emblem i'd like to use to replace the blue and white hashing in the centre of the Bayern logo, which will be attatched below. Finally, the name of the club 'Dynamo Shebchetsik' should be placed along the top and bottom of the logo

Saabham Forest

Very finally, Saabham Forest's logo should have a main theme based around nature and plants and whatnot. As the name suggests, it is based in and located around an area surrounded by woodland, so I would like you to reflect that on the logo. Once again, the design specifics are up to you as I know you've done an excellent job with the rest of them.

If there are anymore specifics you need or have a problem with the request, then feel free to message me any time. I can't stress how much you have been a life-saver and helped me develop the league with regards to these logos.

Thank you very much, Mercedini!
.................................................................................................................................
Novapax Founder • Host Portfolio • Trophy Cabinet
World CupBest: Group Stage ('77, '81, '82, '83)
Cup of HarmonyBest: Champion ('72)
U21 World CupBest: 3rd Place ('43)
U18 World CupBest: Champion ('4)
Independents CupBest: Champion ('5)
WC of HockeyBest: 2nd Place ('37)
WJHCBest: Champion ('13)
WorldVision
Best Placing: 1st (Lipa '72)Most Points: 108 pts (Lipa '72)

World Hit Festival
Best Placing: 1st ('34 & '36)Most Pts: 34 pts (Mousiki '31)
Junior World Hit Festival
Best Placing: 3rd ('3, '4 & '5)Most Pts: 26 pts (Tushlark '5)
Mercedini in WVSC & WHFs

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:19 am

Hi RedBlack, just one small request for the upcoming Harlighet Ligan season. A kit for promoted club Keenan Athletic. As always, I really appreciate your time and effort. No hurry.

Kit 1 Colours: Black and red checkers! That's the dominant design of the primary kit. Think Croatia. Maybe checkered shirt and socks, with some solid color shorts that could be white, silver, etc.

Kit 2 Colours: Clean silver or light grey shirt, red shorts and black socks. Use any color from that palette (or white, maybe) to mix in some very subtle checkered accents if needed to invoke the primary. (Look at Croatia's various alternate kits for examples).

Demonym: Keenan Athletic

Player Name: B. Davies

Team Logo: Keenan Athletic logo. This is not required, but feel free to update the logo to match the kit better if you think it needs it (get my approval on the new logo first if you do). Regardless of if you change the logo, I would love a copy of the image with a transparent background.

Font: Meski Willpower
Last edited by Cosumar on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Qualified: World Cups 54-59, 62, 73-83
President, World Lacrosse Fed.
World Bowl VP

Champions: DBC 35/44/45, AOCAF 54, Eagle Cup VII, WCoH 33, CoH 64, IBC 18, NSCF 10/11/15/16, WLC 20/21/26, Arena Bowl I & III
2nd Place: AOCAF 57, NSCF 13, WBC 34, WLC 12/19/23, AOHC VI, Arena Bowl V
3rd Place: AOCAF 55, CoH 45 & 62, WLC 18 & 24, BoI VI

Host: WC 78 & 82, CoH 69 & 74, BoF 62, World Bowl 27, WLC 20, Beach Cup II & V
NEWSWIRE
Your friendly neighborhood Metalhead
Last.fm | RYM | Essential Cosumarcore
Political Compass
U of Texas grad livin in NC
Dallas sports
Secularist, Environmentalist, LGBT/BLM/feminist ally, Whovian
Author, Issue 319: Sizing Up The Competition

Tomikosan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tomikosan » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:49 am

It's time to update my kits now!
Logo design: Base my new logo on this hockey team. Change the russian text into something like this:

'Komarov-Thomiya
Impera Futbal'

Change the colours into dark blue, red and yellow. And if possible, the face can have a silver crown.

Kit 1 Colours: This one should be based on the 2014 Japan Home Kit. Just change the yellow shoulder stripes to white and the sunray part must be removed for a watermark.

Kit 2 Colours: This next one should be based on the Tottenham Hotspurs 2016/17 Home kit. Change the the shoulder part into blue and the collar should be name

GK Kit: Yellow. Nothing else

Denomyn: Komarov-Thomiya

Player Name:

-1st Kit: Nam-Kan (#41)
-2nd Kit: Megurine (#39)
-GK Kit: Nakamura (#01)

Federation or Team Logo: Use the logo you made earlier

Watermark or Stylized Drawing that you want in the kits:

-The first kit should have text 'Komariques' across the jersey. The text should be white. Bravue is a must.

-The second kit needs to have this design

Font: Bravue
Komarov-Thomiya Ingkong Macheda
(The United Empire of Komarov-Thomiya)

'Tyn, oū eshli Komariques, jip vin qashan hakh vart, vin qashan tesh wurl, vin qashan bakti saikhu shi metada!'
We, our fellow Komariques, are the greatest there is, the greatest there was, the greatest there will ever be in history!

Debut: Baptism of Fire 63 (Win vs. Merni) [Seniors]/ Di Bradini Cup 38 (Win vs. Dunnes) [U-21]
Awards: Baptism of Fire 63 3rd Place Winner (vs. Qasden) [Seniors]/ Di Bradini Cup 38 3rd Place Winner (vs. Unified Sunrise Islands) [U-21]
Appearances in World Cup: 0

Semolia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Semolia » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:45 am

I need logos for this clubs, take the time you need and I put all in your creativity. But, I just want logo form as Europeans clubs have. And remember UK is Kingdom. Logos need to be modern, great-looking and you should place on some of them crown as symbol of Kingdom. Please, make them great and take all time you need as there is too much of them.
1. Beu-Arsse C.F.
2. Wessto C.F.
3. Ortei C.F.
4. Belghado Nord C.F.
6. Ascarrte C.F.
7. Fandréu C.F.
9. Belghadeo C.F.
10. Belghrado Realie C.F.
13. Puesto dû Hombro C.F.
15. Ghuelibre C.F.
18. Eghenneo C.F.
21. Nuwenno C.F.

There is map of UK, you could get a bit info on location and symbols: https://s29.postimg.org/qzhjdfo1z/image.jpg
Info on Mayor UK cities: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=sem ... /id=657013
Read about my state, you'll get impression of it.
Last edited by Semolia on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Hirvania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hirvania » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:55 am

Hello Red Blackiland! I will begin requesting logos and kits for the Second Division teams of the Hirvanian National Football League.

The first team is Saban FC. I want a logo that has a thunderbolt and the name of the club

And for the kit:

Kit 1 Colours: Completely yellow (not very bright) with black lines on both sleaves
Kit 2 Colours: Black with an inclined yellow line across the shirt
Denomyn: Saban FC
Player Name: #10 Reskovai
Federation or Team Logo:
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits: N/A
Font: Meski Willpower
View all my Factbooks
I'm a Proud Co-Founder of the DEUN! Are you?
Embassy Program
Hirvanian National Football League
Telegram me! I love meeting people

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:11 pm

Semolia wrote:I need logos for this clubs, take the time you need and I put all in your creativity. But, I just want logo form as Europeans clubs have. And remember UK is Kingdom. Logos need to be modern, great-looking and you should place on some of them crown as symbol of Kingdom. Please, make them great and take all time you need as there is too much of them.
1. Beu-Arsse C.F.
2. Wessto C.F.
3. Ortei C.F.
4. Belghado Nord C.F.
6. Ascarrte C.F.
7. Fandréu C.F.
9. Belghadeo C.F.
10. Belghrado Realie C.F.
13. Puesto dû Hombro C.F.
15. Ghuelibre C.F.
18. Eghenneo C.F.
21. Nuwenno C.F.

There is map of UK, you could get a bit info on location and symbols: https://s29.postimg.org/qzhjdfo1z/image.jpg
Info on Mayor UK cities: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=sem ... /id=657013
Read about my state, you'll get impression of it.

Wrong way of requesting crests, i'm doing only four crests per requests, and you must valid one post for each all of them.
Btw, Meski will be closed until the completion of the current requests, but will be back soon after.
Last edited by Red Blackiland on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports