NATION

PASSWORD

[KITMAKERS] Meski | Crests for Aggrey-Fynn Land [OPEN]

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

[KITMAKERS] Meski | Crests for Aggrey-Fynn Land [OPEN]

Postby Red Blackiland » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:21 pm

Meski Sportswear,Meski Sports or commonly called Meski,it's a new soccer Red Blackilandian kitmaker founded in NSSports,located in Deorihio,Red Blackiland.Maked fantasy kits in the past and sold it into a few Blackberry small shops and all are made in a old soccer shirt mockup blog.Now,with a few months and much clients,were growing very fast with the time.

Headquarters

Deorihio,Blackberry City,Red Blackiland.

Sponsored Tournaments
Beyond our kits and crest services,we made all services that help the leagues with marketing,financial help, and other things.Actually Meski sponsor these leagues :

Services
- Football/Soccer Kits
- Rugby kits
- Hockey kits
- Crests and Emblems
- Divulgation Stocks and Marketing for Leagues

Meski use 'GoodTermic Ambience' technology,similar to Adidas Climacool and Nike DryFit,with the termical adjust depending of the body and stadium ambience temperature.

Customer Rights and Rules
1 - No more than four logos per request is allowed.
2 - No more than two club kits set per request is allowed.
3 - If Meski provides you a kit in determined cycle, and the team 'disappear' in the same one, don't putting their roster or team active, will be prohibited on requesting any kits from Meski in the next two cycles, this will only be reviewed if the user has a good reason.
4 - You can't update the kits in the same cycle (BoF-World Cup-CoH), after this, it's able to change your kits whatever time suits you.
5 - Please, be precisive on requesting crests and kits, give the exactly details about the things you want, the exactly colour schemes and tones, and if you can bring examples would be great, we had so many cases about people doing confuse requests or ones with lack of information, which disturbs the enterprise as I need to get back to the same thing countless times again, so, to avoid it, be precisive. If you don't give a well-done form to us, Meski has the right to cancel the request. We're just asking for a good explanation. If you like to have any suggestions or details in your logo or kit request, please put it into your form until the beginning, don't do that after we made it.
6 - In Meski, you can edit the dimensions of the image of the kits or crests whatever time you want, and you don't need to go to a edition program for this. Just change the valour next to the letter 's' in the URL link for a lower one.
Example: https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JW29zBlZwts/ ... zgCLcBGAs/s1600/Meski%2B-%2BTemplate%2BAction.png
All the images here and generated next or right in the value 900px, which is the one that the forum allows to be posted.

Football/Soccer Kit Templates - Fifth Generation
UPDATED: 4 September 2017 | You can request the actualization of your team or national team kits!

Kit Fonts
Click in the link or open the link with a new tab to see the font.
For National Teams Kits
Meski Deorihio
Meski Glassmaller

For Clubs Kits
Meski Square 721
Meski Unity
Meski Discipline
Meski Celebrate
Meski Bravure
Meski Willpower
Meski Simple

Like to come or follow with Meski? You can fill the request :
If we like to make a kitmaker request and join Meski,please fill the form :

Kits

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) :
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) :
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) :
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) :
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) :
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits :
Font ( If you'll request kits for National teams, chooses one of the fonts for national teams and if you'll do it for clubs, go to the fonts for clubs. ) :

Logos/Crests

You only need to give a good description on what you want in the crest, but be precisive, if you give a wrong detail or forget something, Meski have the right to not be back to change many mistakes coming from the customer.

National Team Jackets

Upper Body Part Colour (Yellow area in the example's jacket) :
Lower Body Part Colour (Blue area in the example's jacket) :
Middle Border Part Colour (White area in the example's jacket) :
Watermark Details/Inside in the Upper or Lower Parts? :
Additional Details :
PS: You must have your national team kits elaborated by Meski to acquire this one.
Last edited by Red Blackiland on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:02 am, edited 126 times in total.
Red Blackiland / Rotschwarzland (Click here to acess our main factbook)
Nationalism, Willpower, Culture, Bravure
Check our Football National Team
Red Blackiland Football League Official Thread
Meski Sports Kitmaker - Kits|Crests|Balls
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Meski Sports Blog
All of the clubs and national team kits,crests,balls made by Meski Sports can be seen in our blog now.

Due to our portfolio hit the carachter limit.

ALTERNATIVE KIT STOREFRONTS
Other kit manufacturer storefronts may or may not be open/active at any moment in time - please respect the varying rules of the different providers.
Last edited by Red Blackiland on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:47 am, edited 116 times in total.
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

Kitsunia-Deesse
Spokesperson

Founded: May 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kitsunia-Deesse » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:00 pm

Well, I suppose I could give it a shot. After all, I have been trying to have things for KDE anyways. So let me start with the four most important clubs of Kitsunia-Deesse, shall we?

-CAPITALE SOEURS- (Sponsor, if possible: Radio Esportiva)
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Black, accents on White
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : White, accents on Black
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit,if you don't need a third kit , you only need post a NO here ) : NO
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : Crest
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : The cross from the crest
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Segoe UI Symbol

-CAPITALE LEGIÓN-
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Striped Horizontally Green and Yellow, accents on white
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Striped Horizontally White and Green
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit,if you don't need a third kit , you only need post a NO here ) : NO
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : The leaping beast from the crest

- WOLFENSTADE EHRGEIZ - (Sponsor, if possible: Infinitalite Technology)
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Blue, Accents on Black and Orange
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Orange, Accents on Blue and Black
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit,if you don't need a third kit , you only need post a NO here ) : Black, Accents on White
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : Nothing really needed.

- BONANZA SAINTS - (Sponsor, if possible: David Luís Vassouras)
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Red with a white sash
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : White with a red sash
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : An angel, doesn't really matter much the style.

One last thing. If possible, I'd like for the kits to all have Kitsunia-Deesse's flag somewhere, maybe at the bottom. Bar that, feel free and no need to rush, aye? Thanks.
<Farf> rack
<Farf> luck
<Farf> duck
<Farf> snuck
<Farf> f*ck
<NSI> You forgot buck
<Farf> nuh-uck
All-Kitsune Puppet of Northern Sunrise Islands.

A Gaelic Football Invitational Champion
Global Cup of Soccer I Champion

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:25 pm

Kitsunia-Deesse wrote:Well, I suppose I could give it a shot. After all, I have been trying to have things for KDE anyways. So let me start with the four most important clubs of Kitsunia-Deesse, shall we?

-CAPITALE SOEURS- (Sponsor, if possible: Radio Esportiva)
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Black, accents on White
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : White, accents on Black
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : The cross from the crest

-CAPITALE LEGIÓN-
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Striped Horizontally Green and Yellow, accents on white
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Striped Horizontally White and Green
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : The leaping beast from the crest

- WOLFENSTADE EHRGEIZ - (Sponsor, if possible: Infinitalite Technology)
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Blue, Accents on Black and Orange
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Orange, Accents on Blue and Black
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit,if you don't need a third kit , you only need post a NO here ) : Black, Accents on White
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : Nothing really needed.

- BONANZA SAINTS - (Sponsor, if possible: David Luís Vassouras)
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Red with a white sash
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : White with a red sash
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : An angel, doesn't really matter much the style.

One last thing. If possible, I'd like for the kits to all have Kitsunia-Deesse's flag somewhere, maybe at the bottom. Bar that, feel free and no need to rush, aye? Thanks.

No problem.
The kits will reach in the clubs tomorrow

Masseau
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Masseau » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:13 am

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : I'd like navy blue background with a white slash, and "Masseau" typed just above the slash and parallel to it. Masseau will be white with a black outline. I'd like everything else to be elegant style. Thanks!
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : I'd like the kit with the hoopla sponsor, but instead of grey put blue and keep the white, with some red wherever you want it to be.
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : My flag. You can copy the image on my iiwiki page if you'd like.
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : None.
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Square 721
Thanks so much!
President: Xavier Vargas
Gov't type: Semi-presidential republic (We call it Democratic Republic here in Masseau)
RP Population: 58,877,723
Capital
: Cahokia
Left:-4.12
Libertarian: -1.38

Wolfbenz
Envoy

Founded: Apr 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfbenz » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:48 am

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Blue background with white stripes in elegant style, please.
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : White as the background color with yellow as the secondary color in dynamic style please.
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit,if you don't need a third kit , you only need post a NO here ) : Elegant style with black as the background and white as the secondary color.
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) :

Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : None
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Square 721

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:17 pm

Reached the Capitale Legión kits!
ImageImage

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:42 pm

Masseau kits
ImageImage

Nephara
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephara » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:03 pm

Why did you give sponsorships to national team kits?
WCC Grand Slam champion.
Accidental Gridiron Championship Silver Belt holders for six cycles??

Masculine, Feminine and Mixed-Sex Name Generators

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:07 pm

Nephara wrote:Why did you give sponsorships to national team kits?

Is a request from Masseau.

Masseau
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Masseau » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:25 pm

Red Blackiland wrote:

I'm pretending it is a last name :P
Last edited by Masseau on Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
President: Xavier Vargas
Gov't type: Semi-presidential republic (We call it Democratic Republic here in Masseau)
RP Population: 58,877,723
Capital
: Cahokia
Left:-4.12
Libertarian: -1.38

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:44 pm

Masseau wrote:
Red Blackiland wrote:

I'm pretending it is a last name :P

We can put disponible it with two versions if you like

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:25 pm

Wolfbenz new kits! '' Every willpower to be a Wolfian translated in a kit! ''
ImageImage

Kenzinia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kenzinia » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:39 am

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Dark red, with bright Red pants (make it like LFC's kit if you can). And make the socks orange with a white stripe circling it.
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : White, with gray stripes (make it like WBA's kit if you can). And the pants should be white too.
Kit 3 Colours ( Please, inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit,if you don't need a third kit , you only need post a NO here ) : Can this be the GK's kit? Make it like the Template II if it can.
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : Here
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : I think Square 721 looks nice.
Pro:
Nationalism, Patriotism, Nazism, Palestine, Indonesia, Hitler, Islam
Anti:
Israel, USA, Judaism, Israel, LGBT Rights, Abortion Rights, Israel

My political compass
Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.79
Indonesian! 13! Male! Muslim!

Member of the F.W.O!

I'm interested in WW2 RPs! TG me if you plan to make one!

TRANSFERS
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby TRANSFERS » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:18 am

That's not particularly rare, Sideburn. St. Lucoa used a Vulpine kit with a sponsorship on its' chest on both Home, Away and keeper kits.
"I appear once a cycle to change destiny. I'm the Transfer Window, hear my roar."

- This account is used by Northern Sunrise Islands to tell you when the window is on. -

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Bonanza Saints - New Kits!

Postby Red Blackiland » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:41 am

Next Kits : Kenzinia.

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:55 pm

Kenzinia New Kits

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:23 pm

New Fonts!
Meski Zero Hour Regular

Meski Directive Four

Meski Domelen

Meski GPKN

Davinhia
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Davinhia » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:36 pm

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Indigo Shirt shirt bg, and pants stripe Purple pants, and as the shirt stripe Blue socks with a [color=#BF00FF]Light purple stripe[/color]
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Cyan shirt bg, pants stripe Blue pants bg, and shirt stripe
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit,if you don't need a third kit , you only need post a NO here ) : No
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) :Le this
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : none
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Zero Hour regular.
Year: 2013
- President: x (PP)
- Vice President: x (PP)
- House Majority Leader: x (IKP)
- Senate Majority Leader: x (PP)
Capital City: Grove Street
RP Population: 45 Million
RP Military Population: 37 Thousand
5, peacetime

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:50 pm

New Template
Template Futuristic

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Davinhia New Kits

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:23 pm

New Templates

Template for Goalkeepers II

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:13 pm

New fonts coming!

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:42 pm

Could you make kits for some of my domestic club teams? Only two for each.

Please be creative and make them look cool however you like. Send me a TG if you have any questions.

- Real Azuris -
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Blue, with light blue accents
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Light blue, with blue accents
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ): Federation Logo. Just use the FSF at the top.
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : A large ocean wave
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Roboto

- FC Samotath -
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Black, with red accents
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : White, with black accents
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : Federation Logo. Just use the FSF at the top. I also have a Team logo.
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : Their nickname is the 'Nighthawks". So something like this (like the bird from the logo).
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Zero Hour Regular

- Na'Malsille Mariners -
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Orange, with blue accents
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Blue, with orange accents
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : Federation Logo. Just use the FSF at the top.
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : I want the word "Mariners" displayed on the front
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Domelen

- Crawford City FC -
Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Teal, with gold accents and maybe some crimson if possible
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Gold, with teal accents (again, perhaps some crimson in there too)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : Federation Logo. Just use the FSF at the top. I also have a team logo
Last edited by Cosumar on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qualified: World Cups 54-59, 62, 73-83
President, World Lacrosse Fed.
World Bowl VP

Champions: DBC 35/44/45, AOCAF 54, Eagle Cup VII, WCoH 33, CoH 64, IBC 18, NSCF 10/11/15/16, WLC 20/21/26, Arena Bowl I & III
2nd Place: AOCAF 57, NSCF 13, WBC 34, WLC 12/19/23, AOHC VI, Arena Bowl V
3rd Place: AOCAF 55, CoH 45 & 62, WLC 18 & 24, BoI VI

Host: WC 78 & 82, CoH 69 & 74, BoF 62, World Bowl 27, WLC 20, Beach Cup II & V
NEWSWIRE
Your friendly neighborhood Metalhead
Last.fm | RYM | Essential Cosumarcore
Political Compass
U of Texas grad livin in NC
Dallas sports
Secularist, Environmentalist, LGBT/BLM/feminist ally, Whovian
Author, Issue 319: Sizing Up The Competition

The Urain
Attaché

Founded: Jul 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Urain » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:54 am

Hmm, the uniforms I try to make always turn out lame. I'll give this a try for my national kit.

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Template Futuristic, Dark Green as background, with red in the rounded chest space (see watermark). Sleeve area as dark grey, collar in white, typeface and Meski logo in white
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit ) : Template Futuristic, dark grey as background, with red in the rounded chest space (see watermark). Sleeve area as dark green, collar in white, typeface and Meski logo in white
Kit 3 Colours: Nah, I'll save you the time and go without it.
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : could this go under the Meski logo, same size as that?

Watermark or Stylized Drawing that you want in the kits : can you put this, as kinda red tinted, into that rounded chest space?

Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Meski Square721

If I totally messed up the request form for you, just ask for clarification. Thanks!
Last edited by The Urain on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Urain
"Unity, Freedom, Independence"
RP-ing as a Arab-style republic, post-colonialism.

Want oil? Buy ours! Just Telegram.
Olympic Record- 1 Gold, 1 Silver (IX Olympiad)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports