NATION

PASSWORD

Copa de La Paz I (Everything thread)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Copa de La Paz I (Everything thread)

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:49 pm

Hello, welcome to the first edition of "Copa de La Paz" (Cup of Peace) This is the first edition of this football/soccer friendly tournament, which we enroll 10 nations for a format tournament with two groups of five, but we hope that in future editions hopefully this number will increase gradually and in the next edition I'll accept host bids. The purpose of this tournament is prepare the NT of the new and older nations in NSSports who will participate in the next WC Cycle and see the future stars of football.

Edition

First CdLP (Host: SJG) (Champion: you can be!)

Data of this tournament?

The tournament will consist of a group stage of 10 teams, which are divided into two groups of five who will play three matchdays, playing in stadiums previously assigned, then a semi-final, 3PPO and final. For purposes of scorination I'll use KPB Ranking only this tournament, because after this one, I'll create an own ranking system who will divide the number of points earned in the tournament and the played matches.

Note: In case I qualify to knockout rounds, I'll use a third party for a fair scorination

Puppet statement

You must declare if you'll participate with a puppet and that must be approved by Master nation

Scorination

Scorinator and RP Bonus (Now, I know how to scorinate properly)
Xkoranate 0.3.3 (AKA: latest version) The RP bonus will be generous, cumulative and aggregated to KPB rank (Provisional and only in this tournament) throughout the tournament, if you add rosters, you will have a special bonus to reward consistency, Voice RP or any other form of RP is permitted, which will be graded equally in four categories and Quality will be more valuable than quantity.

4: Excellent, detailed and creative.
3: Solid, creative and detailed
2: Good
1: Poor

Tie-breakers and cut-off

Tie-breakers
1-Points
2-H2H Goals for
3-H2H Goals against
4-Goal difference
5-Real Life Coin Toss

Cut-off info

The first matchday will be played 72 hours after creation of Everything/IC threasd and all cut-off will be at 6:00 PM or 8:00 PM El Salvador time UTC-6, depending of my RL situation. (12:00 AM or 2:00 AM UTC) between each cut-off will be a 24 hours break and a two days break at the finish of group stage.

Copa de La Paz Committee

The future CdLP committee will be created with the nations involved in the quarter-final stage of this tournament and the host nation of the first edition, future host nations will be members and the admission of new members to the committee will be determined through vote.

Schedule (Can be changed due to RL Issues)

MD1: Monday 4th November
MD2: Tuesday 5th November
MD3: Friday 8th November
MD4: Saturday 9th November
MD5: Sunday 10th November
Semi-Finals: Monday 11th November
3PPO: Thursday 14th November
Final: Friday 15th November

Groups (KPB ranking will be used only this edition)

Group 1:

(UR) Microtekia
(135) San Jose Guayabal
(265) Catholican Catholica
(UR) Glaser
(111) Albaie

Group: 2

(UR) The Askadian Islands
(94) The united kingdoms of zackalantis
(UR) Boyznichov
(UR) Nassau-Hessen
(UR) Nova Anglicana

Match order (If you don't are in some day, that's a bye)

Match Order
MD1: 2vs5, 3vs4
MD2: 3vs5, 1vs2
MD3: 1vs3, 4vs5
MD4: 4vs1, 3vs2
MD5: 2vs4, 5vs1
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:54 pm

Fans. Football hooliganism is a real problem in SJG. With riots recently reported in the matches against Paradystopia, the SJGNFA is trying to find a way to protect guest fans. Also, fans will treat the fans of the following nations heatedly, some for having a rivalry like SJG VS New Lonopolian Empire, Gregisgodistan and New Wolfopolis. However Security topic is seriuously for the safety of visiting fans.

Stadium environment video OOC: Our stadium environment is similar to RL Estadio Azteca

Feel the passion

Weather: SJG has in some places of his territory a tropical climate, like Vladivostok-Alianza or San Salvador, but a freezing climate under 0, prevails in Piedra Labrada and El Roblar.

Introduction

The Aliancista Federation of San José Guayabal commonly called Guayabal or SJG, is a Federation in Esportiva. It's bordered on the north by Estope and Wednesday Evening. SJG covers 56,312,121 square kilometers and has has an estimated population of 800.000,000. SJG comprises of 13 Regions/Krai (Plural: Kraya), 2 Autonomous Republics and 1 Federal Oblast

Etymology
The origin of the name cames from the spanish "Campo de guayabas" (Guavas County) (Vulgar: Guayabal) by the abundance of guavas, in 1770 was imposed as the patron of the town Saint Joseph (San José; In spanish) by this reason the name is San José Guayabal (Eng. Saint Joseph Guavas)

History
The village emerged in the mid-eighteenth century, and was known as Guayabal by the abundance of guava. In 1770, according to Pedro Cortés y Larraz (Spanish colonizer), had a population of 593 people "without being subject to any authority."

Indeed, the mayor Mayor Jose Ortiz de la Peña actual surveyor commissioned Don Francisco Jose Vallejo to chart a plan of the new town, which was founded on November 13, 1786 as a people's Guayabal. For 1807 had a population of 1,150 inhabitants.

Under the rule of El Salvador

He was part of the department of San Salvador from 1824-1835, the year he spent in the district of Suchitoto Cuscatlan. For 1859 it had a population of 2,302 inhabitants, which by 1890 had risen to 5,830,000. He received the title of town in 1875, and the city in 2006.

Independence of SJG:

The March 29, 2013, in protest of its 400 million people by the mistreatment of El Salvador, it was decided to wean and the same day, El Salvador accepted independence.

Through time, international litigation, could colonize El Salvador and then arrive to the continent of andarica in Esportiva

Population
According to the latest census (August 2013) was calculated in Guayabal a population of 800 million people, of which are classified into only five ethnic groups, which are:

-Guayabalenses/Guayabalians: 31%
-Salvadorans: 20%
-British: 19%
-Russians: 17%
-Eskimos: 13%

Of which are of different religions:

-Evangelical Christian: 96%
-Catholics: 2%
-Protestants: 2%

Language
The national languages ​​of under Article 8 of the Constitution of the Federation of San Jose Guayabal, adopted in The Honorable People's Parliament are: English, Spanish Guayabalense, Russian, and Eskimo (Most used are: English, Spanish and Guayabalian), encouraging the use of language Guayabalian in:

- All daily activities as the language of communication between citizens of the Federation.

-support their teaching in public schools, private schools and universities in the San Jose Guayabal Federation.

But the SJG citizens talk the following languages:

-Spanish: 30%
-Guayabalian: 30%
-English: 15%
-Eskimo: 13%
-Russian: 12%

But 95% of the population has at least advanced knowledge of five languages​​, making society a society Guayabalense polyglot, highly acculturated and interesting to interact.

Estadio Central de Sociedad, Sociedad capacity: 120,000 Group 1 and Semifinal 1

Polar Paradise Stadium, Villa Castro capacity: 114,000 Group 2 and semifinal 2

Estadio Cuscatlán, San Salvador, Capacity 121,000 Final and 3PPO
Last edited by San Jose Guayabal on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:58 pm

Kits:

We're Proudly clients of Barrengeka

+2.35

About SJG National Team

After creation of the NT, after disputing a historic opening match, where SJG overcame a Paradystopia, for a hard-fought 3-2 (which stunned the world), in the presence of 160,000 spectators at the National Stadium in Vladivostok-Allianza, but also come after a slump in the BoF 53, SJG comes with all the powers, and after a worthy participation in WC 66 Qualifiers with three wons and a surprising inclusion in CoH 58, where for very little we were out of the knockout stage but a victory against Brenecia of 3-0 and a tie 1-1 against Astograth and Barunia left a very good feeling for the WC67 Cycle .

All-time record: 21-3-21 (After CoH 58)

Roster

Tactical system: 3-3-3-1 (Balance between offensive and defensive)

Starting Lineup: Team
GK: Fidel Martínez (25 years) A.D. Isidro Metapán
DF: James Moreira (19 years) Nhorton vo Mirrun (Paradystopia)
DF: Cyril Errington (26 years) Alianza F.C.
DF: Meyson Salume (18 years) Truro (Greater Maritime Union)
MF: Jairo Araujo (21 years) Djnamo Sabrjk (Paradystopia)
MF: Kevin Santamaría (23 years) Santa Tecla F.C.
MF: Jairo Henríquez (18 years) Whilliumiborough Swagger (Paradystopia)
MF: William Reyes (37 years) C.D. FAS
FW: Rodolfo Zelaya (25 years) Lac-Drouin St-Pierre (Sicoutimont)
FW: Alejandro Bentos (38 years) C.D. FAS
FW: Alejandro Curbelo (25 years) Alianza F.C.

BENCH
GK: Ruslan Molodetsov (21 years) Spartak Neryungri
DF: Nelson Bonilla (23 years) Alianza F.C.
DF: Herbert Sosa (23 years) Alianza F.C.
DF: Facundo Simioli (27 years) Santa Tecla F.C.
DF: Augustine Jibrin (30 years) Juventud Independiente
MF: Gonzalo Mazzia (26 years) Atlético Militar Marte
MF: Alberto Segovia (19 years) Alianza F.C.
MF: Marcos Haedo (18 years) Luch Energiya Primorye
FW: Bruno Camilletti (22 years) Santa Tecla F.C.
FW: Juninho Dos Santos (18 years) Alianza F.C.

Coach Staff

Head coach: Emanuel Inzer (Estope)
Assistant coach: Milovan Djoric
Goalkepping coach: Misael Alfaro
Coach: Vladan Vicevic
Trainer: Nelson Ancheta

IC: Important Info

Fans. Football hooliganism is a real problem in SJG. With riots recently reported in the matches against Paradystopia, the SJGNFA is trying to find a way to protect guest fans. Also, fans will treat the fans of the following nations heatedly, some for having a rivalry like SJG VS New Lonopolian Empire, Gregisgodistan and New Wolfopolis. However Security topic is seriuously for the safety of visiting fans.

Stadium environment video OOC: Our stadium environment is similar to RL Estadio Azteca

Feel the passion

Weather: SJG has in some places of his territory a tropical climate, like Vladivostok-Alianza or San Salvador, but a freezing climate under 0, prevails in Piedra Labrada and El Roblar.

Introduction

The Aliancista Federation of San José Guayabal commonly called Guayabal or SJG, is a Federation in Esportiva. It's bordered on the north by Estope and Wednesday Evening. SJG covers 56,312,121 square kilometers and has has an estimated population of 800.000,000. SJG comprises of 13 Regions/Krai (Plural: Kraya), 2 Autonomous Republics and 1 Federal Oblast

Etymology
The origin of the name cames from the spanish "Campo de guayabas" (Guavas County) (Vulgar: Guayabal) by the abundance of guavas, in 1770 was imposed as the patron of the town Saint Joseph (San José; In spanish) by this reason the name is San José Guayabal (Eng. Saint Joseph Guavas)

History
The village emerged in the mid-eighteenth century, and was known as Guayabal by the abundance of guava. In 1770, according to Pedro Cortés y Larraz (Spanish colonizer), had a population of 593 people "without being subject to any authority."

Indeed, the mayor Mayor Jose Ortiz de la Peña actual surveyor commissioned Don Francisco Jose Vallejo to chart a plan of the new town, which was founded on November 13, 1786 as a people's Guayabal. For 1807 had a population of 1,150 inhabitants.

Under the rule of El Salvador

He was part of the department of San Salvador from 1824-1835, the year he spent in the district of Suchitoto Cuscatlan. For 1859 it had a population of 2,302 inhabitants, which by 1890 had risen to 5,830,000. He received the title of town in 1875, and the city in 2006.

Independence of SJG:

The March 29, 2013, in protest of its 400 million people by the mistreatment of El Salvador, it was decided to wean and the same day, El Salvador accepted independence.

Through time, international litigation, could colonize El Salvador and then arrive to the continent of andarica in Esportiva

Population
According to the latest census (August 2013) was calculated in Guayabal a population of 800 million people, of which are classified into only five ethnic groups, which are:

-Guayabalenses/Guayabalians: 31%
-Salvadorans: 20%
-British: 19%
-Russians: 17%
-Eskimos: 13%

Of which are of different religions:

-Evangelical Christian: 96%
-Catholics: 2%
-Protestants: 2%

Language
The national languages ​​of under Article 8 of the Constitution of the Federation of San Jose Guayabal, adopted in The Honorable People's Parliament are: English, Spanish Guayabalense, Russian, and Eskimo (Most used are: English, Spanish and Guayabalian), encouraging the use of language Guayabalian in:

- All daily activities as the language of communication between citizens of the Federation.

-support their teaching in public schools, private schools and universities in the San Jose Guayabal Federation.

But the SJG citizens talk the following languages:

-Spanish: 30%
-Guayabalian: 30%
-English: 15%
-Eskimo: 13%
-Russian: 12%

But 95% of the population has at least advanced knowledge of five languages​​, making society a society Guayabalense polyglot, highly acculturated and interesting to interact.

My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y
RP injuries to my players Y (I'll determine the length)
Godmod injuries to my players N
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y (no more than 3 as total)
Hand out red cards to my players Y (Send me a TG for autorization)
Godmod other events Y (Dont' kill players, fans can die, but I'll determine the number, Players can fell asleep before match or during the match).

Let's go SJG

Glaser
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Glaser » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Glaser National Football Team for Copa de La Paz

History:
The Glaser National Football Team (GNAF- Glaser National Association of Football) was founded in 513 AC by Drund Meliss. It organizes a variant of association football leagues, cups, and the national teams.
The teams nickname is the Dragons, referenced to the dragon on the flag. The national stadium is called the Dragon's Lair
The head coach is currently Frund Meliss, Drunds Melisse's son.

Overview:
In 491 AC, 32 thousand persecuted people fled from Baabel following Religious pogroms. The atheist persecuted people were led by Samy Glaser, who a few years earlier found virgin island in the west pacific. After arriving there, the people decided to form a nation, called after the explorer who found them a haven, Samy Glaser.
When arriving they immediately found a cavern with an entrance that looked like a dragons head, Dragons Cove. From there came the symbol on the flag and the currency's name.

The country of Glaser is located on Glaser Island, and its sovereign territory holds all the land of the island. The island is located in the north of the west pacific, its accurate coordinates are 64°08′N 21°56′W .
The relatively virgin island has only one city, Skyros; the country's capital.

Current Squad
GK-1 Erhof G'kroll
GK-21 Iglaeed N'kseil
GK-39 Urd Spirspord
DF-2 Trund Harss'l Captain
DF-3 Ber Hordro
DF-4 Fraiyer Gvet
DF-22 Das'r Hamseiil
DF-18 Mer J'kdoil
DF-16 Hurre Hildlo
DF-20 Qwerm'sl Ilvzern
DF-19 L'rund Melirr
MF-5 Fes'r Germeiil
MF-6 Kloeiso M'nor
MF-23 Z'siki Brodro
MF-8 Eld'gfin Puliito
MF-12 Pioiol F'rleil
MF-13 Fraz'm'nar Gor
MF-14 Wrund W'deyir
MF-17 B'gok Driscord
FW-7 Bronde'e Mur
FW-9 Struk Redmeill
FW-10 M'gwas J'geron
FW-11 Vhert Dret
FW-15 L'khordd Cod
FW-24 C'qiz'ski Wur

"Our very own, the glorious nation of Glaser, has for the first time entered a football tournament! The Copa de La Paz is going to be the first taste of our national tournament overboard. We, Channel 1, are very proud to provide the streaming for the cup in this very channel! Stay with us, and reserve the dates in your dairies for the matches. Glory Glory Dragons!"
M'nok Al'fas, Channel 1 sports commentator.

I will let the other team choose my goalscorers;
I won't let them godmod goals;
I will let them hand out injuries within reasin to my players;
I won't let them godmod injuries to my players;
I will let them hand out cards to my players only within reason;
I will let them godmod other events not in the pitch;
Style Modifier: -2.15
True Barca fan
"Veni Vidi Vici"- I came, I saw, I conquered

National FactbookUnitarian UnionNational Football Team
-Current KPB ranking: 50
-Quarterfinals Baptism of Fire 54
-Qualified World Cup 68
Glaser's Statistics

Nova Anglicana
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nova Anglicana » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:32 am

Nova Anglicana U20 Football Team "The Young Lions"

History

The U20 side was formed three years after the senior national team, which came into being one year after the independence of the country ten years ago. The U20 side has mainly played against club competition from many nations, and has engaged in international friendlies with teams in North America, such as Gregoryisgodistan, Quebec, Canada, and the United States. However, this will be the first international tournament they have entered into. Their current head coach, the second they've had in their six-year existence, is Andy McGrath, the legendary goalkeeper who formerly played for Toronto FC before becoming the goalkeeper for Bridgewall City in the Sovereign Division of the NASL. It's only his second year as head coach, but he's already put his mark on the team. This Copa de la Paz will serve as an important stepping-stone for the U20 side; not only will it give them more international experience, but it will also give them experience against older players and in a hostile/hot environment.

Overview

Nova Anglicana was formed out of a desire by Canadian Anglicans for a free, just and religiously motivated state that would represent to the world the power of good Christian government. It started as the Movement for a Just Government, a politico-religious movement by members of the Anglican Church of Canada that sought to introduce true, compassionate, Biblical values based on Anglican beliefs into the Canadian government. Frustrated by both the Canadian government and church, the Bishop of St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, William Kelly, issued a call for members of the Movement across Canada to move to the eastern regions of Canada for "the formation of a new region to bring about the Kingdom of God."

Members of the Movement as well as members of the Anglican Communion from around the world flocked to his call and soon they began discussing political and/or religious secession. Through a referendum, the people of these eastern provinces indicated their desire to leave Canada. After much wrangling in Parliament and in court, it was decided to allow their peaceful exit, and Quebec (who had already become independent) ceded a little-used strip of territory to them. The state of Nova Anglicana was founded, as well as the Anglican Church of Nova Anglicana, with William Kelly as its first Primate (he took the name of the Apostle Andrew). They petitioned for acceptance into and were received by the Commonwealth of Nations, as well as the Anglican Communion.

It is now a nation of 40 million with a burgeoning sports program in many areas, including baseball, hockey, and basketball, as well as football.

Roster

G #1 Thomas Barnett, 20
G #20 Lee Bass, 19
G #21 Grant Reed, 17

D #5 Joey Schultz, 20
D #3 Casey Bowman, 18
D #2 Benny Moreno, 19
D #4 Zach Hornsby, 20
D #12 Ross Young, 17
D #13 Denis St. Germain, 18
D #14 Craig Lambert, 20

M #6 Cesar Martinez, 20
M #7 Matthew Holland, 18
M #9 Emmanuel Moga, 18
M #8 Pierre Delacroix, 19
M #15 Shaun Goodman, 17
M #16 Austin Peters, 17
M #17 Bradley Stevenson, 19

F #10 Jimmy Kelly, 17
F #11 Chris Hodges, 20
F #18 Bobby Zimmerman, 18
F #19 Mathieu Tailler, 19

Starting Eleven/Formation

This offense is an attacking offense, tailored to the skills of the U20 side rather than what they will be playing at the senior level. Regardless, Nova Anglican football is all about control. The left and right back are expected to move up to challenge enemy attackers on the wing, something the mature Schultz and Hornsby do well. The offense flows through Cesár Martinez, who will wear the captain's armband. He has excellent awareness of the field and plays his role effectively as a distributor and first line of defense. The three attacking midfielders prioritize possession and aggressiveness, to keep the ball in the opponent's half. Emmanuel Moga, the Sudanese immigrant, is a wonderful talent at center mid. He is equally adept at distributing and scoring, and is quick enough to recover back on defense if necessary. It remains to be seen whether his work ethic is equal to his ability. The wingers, Holland and Delacroix, are speedsters whose job it is to put pressure on the opposing backs. They have to work on their passing, though. The forwards occupy two different roles. Holland is the all-around veteran who can pass and score. Ideally, the ball flows from Martinez to Moga to Holland. The young Jimmy Kelly is the ultra-aggressive, pressuring, forward. He constantly pressures defenders and is always looking for the one-on-one. His seemingly boundless energy wears out enemy backs and promotes scoring opportunities.

RP Permissions and Style Modifier

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events N
RP injuries to my players Y (I'll determine the length)
Godmod injuries to my players N
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y ( I expect at least one for your side for every two you give my side
Hand out red cards to my players Y (Send me a TG and I'll let you know)
Godmod other events N
Style Modifier: +2.5
Last edited by Nova Anglicana on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Former WBC President (WBC 34-37), Current WBC President (WBC 56-58)

Champions
WBC 48, IBC 35/36, IBS XIII, WJHC VII, URSA 7s I, Port Louis 7s I, CE 29-30 (as NAAZE)

Runners-up
WBC 39/44/50, WCoH 46, RUWC 31, Cup of Harmony 65, IBS III/VIII, AVBF 7s II

3rd Place
WBC 28/32/36, RUWC XXIX, Cup of Harmony 64, IBS V, WJHC V/VIII/XVI/XVII, Beltane Cup II, Londinium 7s II, R7WC VI (eliminated in semis, no 3PPO)

4th Place
WBC 29/38/49, IBS VII, RUWC XXI/XXVI, WJHC IV, Londinium 7s I, WCoH 28, RAHI II

Quarterfinals
WBC 27/30/31/37/41/43/47, IBS VI, IBC 15/31, WJHC VI/IX/XIV, RAHI I, AVBF Rugby Sevens I, RUWC XXIV/XXV

Hosted
WBC 31/35, Londinium 7s I/II, IBS IX

Catholican Catholica
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Catholican Catholica » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Catholican Catholica National Football Team
"THE BLUE EAGLES"

With the Blue Eagles both in the Friendly Cup X and the Copa de La Paz I, they look to win more matches in these tournaments, and maybe even bring a trophy home.

Catholican Catholica National Football Team Roster

Manager: Harry Richards
Assistant Manager: Miles Harrison

Roster:
Starting Lineup
GK #1 Morgan Adams
RB #3 James Harrison
CB #4 David Vera
CB #6 Harris Thompson
LB #2 Edison Rodriguez
RM #12 John Quincy
CM #11 Rodrigo Velasquez
CM #10 Luis Santos
LM #16 Darren Harding
ST #9 Wyatt Adams
ST #8 Juan De La Cruz

Substitutes
GK #21 Donald Vargas
CB #26 Gary Williamson
CB #22 Bob Murray
RM #17 Adam Adamson
CM #19 Frank Edwards
LM #13 Mario Rochetti
ST #27 William Williams

RP Permissions:
Choose my scorers: Y
Godmod scoring events: Y
RP injuries to my players: N
Godmod injuries to my players: N
Hand out yellow cards to my players: N
Hand out red cards to my players: N
Godmod other events: Y (It has to be realistic.)
Style Modifier: +2
I am Catholican Catholica. You are either my friend or my enemy. Choose Wisely.

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Champions: KWC I, KWC II

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Matchday one results

San Jose Guayabal 4–1 Albaie
Catholican Catholica 2–1 Glaser
Microtekia had bye

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 San Jose Guayabal 1 1 0 0 4 1 +3 3
2 Catholican Catholica 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
3 Glaser 1 0 0 1 1 2 −1 0
4 Albaie 1 0 0 1 1 4 −3 0

The united kingdoms of Zackalantis 2–0 Nova Anglicana
Boyznichov 0–0 Nassau-Hessen
The Askadian Islands had bye

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 The united kingdoms of Zackalantis 1 1 0 0 2 0 +2 3
2 Boyznichov 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
Nassau-Hessen 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
4 Nova Anglicana 1 0 0 1 0 2 −2 0
Last edited by San Jose Guayabal on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nova Anglicana
Minister

Postby Nova Anglicana » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:05 am

Young Lions Fall in First Game, Worst Over?

In their first international tournament match ever, the Nova Anglicana Young Lions suffered a defeat to the United Kingdoms of Zackalantis senior team by a score of 2-0. Although the Young Lions recorded 10 shots, including 5 on goal, they were unable to break through the goalie's iron wall. They also conceded a goal off of a corner kick in the 33rd minute that was headed in by a particularly tall and burly Zackalantian defender who easily outmuscled the younger players. This was a fear of coach Andy McGrath before the tournament began, as to whether these college-age kids could stand up to players much older than they were. The other goal was conceded when a Zackalantian defender intercepted Emmanuel Moga's pass intended for Jimmy Kelly and directed it upfield to a Zackalantian midfielder, who threaded it through the defense to the Zackalantian striker, who buried it into the back of the net in the 72nd minute, making it much more difficult for the Young Lions to rally.

The other worry that coach McGrath had coming into this tournament was the environment. SJG is tropical, a big difference from cool Nova Anglicana, and playing in a stadium of over 100,000 screaming fans has the potential to unnerve these young men. After the game, he said, "I really feel like our boys handled the pressure well. The fans didn't really bother them too much. We worked a ton on conditioning before, so I think we were pretty prepared for the environment. Overall, I think we just ran into a bigger, stronger, more experienced team. Losing our first game puts us in a bit of a hole, but I feel confident we can bounce back and really challenge the other teams in our group."

McGrath's words ring true when you considered that the Zackalantians are ranked 94th in the world, the highest-ranked team in the tournament. Against the best senior side in the tournament, a two-goal defeat cannot be considered unusual and perhaps even a best-case scenario. The other teams in the group are a bunch of unknowns, having not played on the international stage. They even declined to provide the media with a roster of their players. Nova Anglicana's next opponent, Boyznichov, recorded a scoreless draw against Nassau-Hessen in what was reportedly a fairly dull game. Hopefully the Young Lions' aggressive style can put pressure on the listless Boyznichov side (as well as the rest of the teams in the group) and net them a win and the admiration of SJG fans, who surely enjoy exciting football.

It makes a huge difference having 100,000 fans cheering for you than against you. We saw that in the game against Zackalantis, where, despite McGrath's comments, the Young Lions hung their heads a bit as the crowd started to turn against them when Zackalantis notched their goals. Thankfully, the SJG fans in attendance did not cause any security issues, and the Young Lions say that they have felt safe and unbothered overall by the atmosphere. That is more than the Albiae side can say, as they reportedly had to endure chanting and drumming fans, as well as airhorns, near their hotel the night before their match against the hosts. One has to think that affected them in their 4-1 defeat. We look forward to the Young Lions' next matchup against Boyznichov tonight.

OOC (@SJG): Are you giving yourself RP bonuses? Because you're obviously scorinating your own group. I think there's a conflict of interest here.

Champions
WBC 48, IBC 35/36, IBS XIII, WJHC VII, URSA 7s I, Port Louis 7s I, CE 29-30 (as NAAZE)

Runners-up

3rd Place
WBC 28/32/36, RUWC XXIX, Cup of Harmony 64, IBS V, WJHC V/VIII/XVI/XVII, Beltane Cup II, Londinium 7s II, R7WC VI (eliminated in semis, no 3PPO)

4th Place

Quarterfinals
WBC 27/30/31/37/41/43/47, IBS VI, IBC 15/31, WJHC VI/IX/XIV, RAHI I, AVBF Rugby Sevens I, RUWC XXIV/XXV

Hosted

Glaser
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Glaser » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:36 am

The Dragons first match is a loss

Catholican Catholica's Blue Eagles top striker Wyatt Adam's two goals overpowers a great free kick equalizer by Bronde'e Mur.
Matchcenter:
After ten minutes of cautious play, the first dangerous shot came from Darren Harding. A quick double pass at the brink of the box left the left midfielder in unoccupied space and he took a great shot to G'kroll's left, who punched the ball over the goal.
Twenty seven minutes of pressure by Catholica's side ended in a goal- A horrible pass by the Dragon's Fraiyer Gvet was intercepted by Wyatt Adam and a great run by him left the defense behind as he easily slotted the first goal of the match.
Luckily for Glaser's side,one minute before halftime a counterattack ended in a foul by Luis Santos over Vhert Dret twenty meters from the goal. Vhert Dret, who came to the ball first, skipped over the ball and a wonderful curved shot by Bronde'e Mur made Morgan Adams pick up the ball from the back of the net.

Well rested from half time every player on the pitch returned except for Puliito who was subbed for Pioiol F'rleil for the cause of a minor muscle injury. He is expected to be ready for next match.
Again, the lack of experience was seen by the Dragon's side as great pressure by Catholica left Juan De La Cruz far ahead of Glaser's back line, only he kicked the ball over the goalkeeper's head and over the goal.
Another quick counterattack in the sixty fifth minute by Glaser was ended by a nice try from Glaser's M'gwas J'geron after a long dribble on the left hand side of the pitch.

In the seventieth minute of play John Quincy's through pass left Wyatt Adams in a dangerous position 10 meters from the goal, his shot hit Ber Hordro on the back and a corner followed. Protest from Harry Richards for a hand ball did not change the referee's decision.
Bad man marking in the corner left Darren Harding alone, but the tough position of header was visible in his try for goal as the ball went far right to the goal.

After great pressure by Catholican Catholica in the final minutes, Glaser's side finally buckled; After a series of passes deep in the Yellow-Greens half, a 60 kph shot erupted from Wyatt Adam's left foot bounding for the crossbar and inward.

Catholican Catholica's Rating- 7.5
Glaser's Rating- 4

Man of the Match- Wyatt Adam
True Barca fan

-Qualified World Cup 68
Glaser's Statistics

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:43 pm

Group 1

Albaie 2–2 Catholican Catholica
Microtekia 0–0 San Jose Guayabal

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 San Jose Guayabal 2 1 1 0 5 1 +4 4
2 Catholican Catholica 2 1 1 0 4 3 +1 4
3 Microtekia 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
4 Albaie 2 0 1 1 3 7 −4 1
5 Glaser 1 0 0 1 1 2 −1 0

Group 2

Nova Anglicana 3–0 Boyznichov
The Askadian Islands 1–2 The united kingdoms of Zackalantis

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 The united kingdoms of Zackalantis 2 2 0 0 4 1 +3 6
2 Nova Anglicana 2 1 0 1 3 2 +1 3
3 Nassau-Hessen 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1
4 Boyznichov 2 0 1 1 0 3 −3 1
5 The Askadian Islands 1 0 0 1 1 2 −1 0

Next cut-off will be in 22 hours.
Last edited by San Jose Guayabal on Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nova Anglicana
Minister

Postby Nova Anglicana » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:03 pm

Young Lions Notch First Win

In their next game after being thoroughly defeated by the United Kingdoms of Zackalantis' senior side, the Nova Anglicana U20 team bounced back with a convincing 3-0 win over fellow unranked Boyznichov. Boyznichov had tied Nassau-Hessen 0-0 in their first game, and seemed just as listless throughout this matchup. In the 9th minute, Emmanuel Moga found himself uncovered just outside the penalty area and proceeded to drive the ball past the Boyznichov goalkeeper. The crowd roared and his teammates swarmed him, as he had the honor of being the first Young Lion to score a goal in this tournament. Later, in the 35th minute, Cesar Martinez's long ball found a streaking Jimmy Kelly, who corralled it, deked the defender, and deftly slipped it past the diving goalkeeper, giving Nova Anglicana a two-goal lead, and exhorting the crowd to even greater heights. The stage fright that seemed to paralyze the Young Lions in their first matchup was gone, replaced by a euphoric feeling that comes from success when so many people are watching.

The Boynizchov side nearly had a goal in the 67th minute, but goalkeeper Thomas Barnett punched the ball away, a split second before a Boyznichov head would have put it in the goal. Kelly's forward partner, Chris Hodges, added a spectacular bicycle-kick goal in the 85th minute to put an exclamation point on the victory. This drew a roar from the crowd normally reserved for SJG scores. Hodges acknowledged the crowd and hugged his teammates, but kept himself under control, no small feat for a 20 year-old. Almost everything went the Young Lions' way, although Casey Bowman was given a yellow card in the 74th minute for a particularly egregious push-off against a Boyznichov player. He'll have to avoid getting another yellow in tomorrow's matchup against Nassau-Hessen, who had a bye yesterday. Coach Andy McGrath was pleased after the game, but reiterated that his team would have to stay focused and not get cocky.

In the other Group 2 matchup, Zackalantis won their second game 2-1 over the unranked Askadian Islands, who had a bye on the first matchday. Zackalantis holds first place with six points, Nova Anglicana follows with three, Nassau-Hessen and Boyznichov each have one, and the Askadian Islands have yet to record their first point. In group 1, we saw a pair of ties, 2-2 between Albaie and Catholican Catholica, ranked 111th and 265th in the world, respectively, and 0-0 between unranked Microtekia and 135th-ranked host San José Guayabal. The Microtekians did an excellent job to hold SJG scoreless and come away with a point, especially in such a hostile environment. SJG and Catholican Catholica are tied atop Group 1 with four points apiece, followed by Microtekia and Albaie with one, and Glaser with none.

Champions

Runners-up

3rd Place

4th Place

Quarterfinals

Hosted

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Group A

Catholican Catholica 2–2 Microtekia
Glaser 0–1 Albaie

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Catholican Catholica 3 1 2 0 6 5 +1 5
2 San Jose Guayabal 2 1 1 0 5 1 +4 4
3 Albaie 3 1 1 1 4 7 −3 4
4 Microtekia 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2
5 Glaser 2 0 0 2 1 3 −2 0

Group B

Boyznichov 1–2 The Askadian Islands
Nassau-Hessen 0–4 Nova Anglicana

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Nova Anglicana 3 2 0 1 7 2 +5 6
2 The united kingdoms of Zackalantis 2 2 0 0 4 1 +3 6
3 The Askadian Islands 2 1 0 1 3 3 0 3
4 Boyznichov 3 0 1 2 1 5 −4 1
5 Nassau-Hessen 2 0 1 1 0 4 −4 1
Last edited by San Jose Guayabal on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glaser
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Glaser » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:06 am

The Dragons start to lose hope for qualifying

A well taken penalty in the seventy first minute takes the nation of Glaser's hope for proceeding to the next stage.
Matchcenter:
The Albaie team took control of the match in the first early minutes, with it's tiki-taka playing style. The first dangerous situation for Erhof G'kroll's net came in the twenty second minute- Dubrack Dubrackson released a precise through ball in the flank for Whitetree who ran up all the way to the corner line, and the ball he crossed went behind all the defense line to Urup, but the shot went far above the goal.

In the thirty sixth minute mark some great quality passing inside the red-yellows box left M'nor in a kick position, a excellent save Erentsen made the ball surely deemed for goal hit the post and exit field of play. Surely the best situation for the Dragons throughout all the game.

The game passed without any significant events, up to the fiftieth minute- a breach in Glaser's second defense line had Pepen with the ball at the brink of the box, a accurate pass left to Kewer had Glaser's defense at mercy of Albaie's offensive part, Kewer progressed sideways seemingly looking for the most comfortable shot position to the far right to the posts connection, but a suprising inwards ball to Tererent left him alone in an one on one situation, but only a sloppy finish made sure Glaser's goal wasn't breached. A great attack by the Yellows.

In the seventy first minute of play a long pass by Dubrackson looking for a header hit it's mark, Tererent headed the ball towards the close side of the goal, but on it's way deflected on Trund Harss'l's hand. The referee ignored Glaser's pleas and pointed on the penalty spot. Dubrackson, Albaie's captain and surely the man of the match, coolly stepped up to the ball and flung the Dragon's goalkeeper the other way the ball went.

Glaser nearly equalised in the last minute, as a potshot by Bronde'e Mur hit one of Albaie's defenders, the ball rolled towards Vhert Dret who kicked it just shy of Albaie's goal.

Albaie's Rating- 8
Glaser's Rating- 5

Man of the Match- Dubrack Dubrackson
True Barca fan

-Qualified World Cup 68
Glaser's Statistics

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:48 pm

OOC: Cut-off for MD 5 will be 9 hours before the planned due to RL issues (10:30 AM,CST-6)

Group A

Microtekia 0–1 Glaser
San Jose Guayabal 1–0 Catholican Catholica

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 San Jose Guayabal 3 2 1 0 6 1 +5 7
2 Catholican Catholica 4 1 2 1 6 7 −1 5
3 Albaie 3 1 1 1 4 7 −3 4
4 Glaser 3 1 0 2 2 3 −1 3
5 Microtekia 3 0 2 1 2 3 −1 2

Group B

The Askadian Islands 1–1 Nassau-Hessen
The united kingdoms of Zackalantis 3–0 Boyznichov

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 The united kingdoms of Zackalantis 3 3 0 0 7 1 +6 9
2 Nova Anglicana 3 2 0 1 7 2 +5 6
3 The Askadian Islands 3 1 1 1 4 4 0 4
4 Nassau-Hessen 3 0 2 1 1 5 −4 2 (Eliminated)
5 Boyznichov 4 0 1 3 1 8 −7 1 (Eliminated)

Edit was to set the "Eliminated" status of Nassau-Hessen and Boyznichov.
Last edited by San Jose Guayabal on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nova Anglicana
Minister

Postby Nova Anglicana » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:02 am

Young Lions Enjoy Bye, Look to Seal Place in Semis

The Nova Anglicana U20 side got a well-deserved day off yesterday, which they used to practice as well as see some of the sights and sample some of the culture of San Jose Guayabal. They also watched the teams that didn't have a day off via SJG Sports Network. In group 2, Nassau-Hessen tied the Askadian Islands 1-1, eliminating the hyphenated nation from the competition, albeit with one game to play. The Askadian Islands, who will be the Young Lions' next opponent, stands at four points, and can qualify with a win. In the other game, Zackalantis easily defeated Boyznichov 3-0, dropping Boyznichov to a record of 0-1-3, with only one point to show for their participation, a result they were surely hoping to avoid. In group 1, Glaser picked up its first win 1-0 over Microtekia, and SJG picked up an important 1-0 victory over Catholican Catholica, putting them on top of the group with seven points. The Catholics are second with five, but must sit out the final day and hope that nobody passes them. SJG has clinched a spot in the semifinals, so they'll likely be playing some of their second-stringers or at least going for a tie. They will play Glaser, who need a win to advance. In the other matchup, Microtekia can advance with a win, as they would tie CC with five points, but have a better goal differential than the Blue Eagles. Albaie will also be playing for a win, as their GD is not better than CC's, so they couldn't advance with a draw.

In group 2, Nova Anglicana can qualify with a draw against the Askadian Islands, while the Askadian Islands need a win to advance. Zackalantis has already sealed its place in the semis as the #1 seed from group 2, and will play whoever qualifies second from group 1, as hosts SJG have almost wrapped up the #1 seed. They'll probably be playing for a draw today against already-eliminated Nassau-Hessen, who will want a win to give them some confidence going home.

In the Young Lions' last game, they easily defeated Nassau-Hessen 4-0, with Jimmy Kelly and Emmanuel Moga notching their second goals of the tournament. Benny Moreno opened the scoring with a well-placed header in the 13th minute, and Cesar Martinez scored his first goal of the tournament to wrap up the scoring in the 85th minute, when a Nassau-Hessen defender was called for a handball in the box. Martinez deked the goalkeeper and easily put the ball in the net. The Young Lions are capable of scoring goals in bunches, but we've seen what happens when they get overaggressive against good teams, like Zackalantis. McGrath will have to keep their aggressiveness channeled in today's game, as a win would easily move them through, but a draw would be just as good, so they must avoid giving up goals on counterattacks. Should the Young Lions qualify, they'll likely play hosts SJG, where the fans who have so recently cheered them for their brilliant play will turn against them, and it will be an absolute dogfight. Let's hope the players can keep their cool both today and in a potential semifinal matchup, so they can get a chance at avenging their only loss of this tournament, as Zackalantis will likely advance to the finals.

Champions

Runners-up

3rd Place

4th Place

Quarterfinals

Hosted

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:09 am

Group A

Glaser 1–2 San Jose Guayabal
Albaie 5–0 Microtekia

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 San Jose Guayabal 4 3 1 0 9 2 +7 10
2 Albaie 4 2 1 1 9 7 +2 7
3 Catholican Catholica 4 1 2 1 6 7 −1 5
4 Glaser 4 1 0 3 3 5 −2 3
5 Microtekia 4 0 2 2 2 8 −6 2

Group B

Nassau-Hessen 1–0 The united kingdoms of Zackalantis
Nova Anglicana 3–0 The Askadian Islands

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Nova Anglicana 4 3 0 1 10 2 +8 9
2 The united kingdoms of Zackalantis 4 3 0 1 5 2 +3 9
3 The Askadian Islands 4 2 0 2 5 6 −1 6
4 Nassau-Hessen 4 1 1 2 1 6 −5 4
5 Boyznichov 4 0 1 3 1 6 −5 1

Senifinals: Cut-off will be on tuesday (Depends of RL Issues)

SJG vs The United Kingdoms of Zackalantis
Albaie VS Nova Anglicana

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:13 am

San José Guayabal 1–1 Uited Kingdoms of Zackalantis (1-1 AET) (2-3 pen.) (Scorinated by Equestrian States) (Delayed by thirty minutes due to the referees)

Albaie 0–0 Nova Anglicana (0–0 AET) (1–2 pen.) (Referees get lost in the city, they arrived to stadium an hour later)

Final
Nova Anglicana vs United Kingdoms of Zackalantis

3PPO
San Jose Guayabal vs Albaie

Matches will be scorinated today at 7:30 PM CST-6 Edit was for write correctly the third party name and add funny situations
Last edited by San Jose Guayabal on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:42 pm

OOC: Due to some problems in RL, I couldn't scorinate matches but I will do it now.

3PPO: SJG 2-0 Albaie (Scorinated by Equestrian States)

Championship game:

Nova Anglicana 2-1 The United Kingdoms of Zackalantis

Congratulations to Nova Anglicana and conmiserations to Zackalantis, this was a good tournament and the second edition of CdLP sign-up thread will be created in 2-3 weeks

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports