NATION

PASSWORD

Campionato Esportiva VIII Everything Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Apox
Minister

Founded: Jun 30, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Campionato Esportiva VIII Everything Thread

Postby Apox » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:27 am

Campionato Esportiva VIII

Welcome states of Esportiva, to the nation of Apox who shall be your host in this, the Campionato Esportiva's 8th edition, with a record 38 participating nations.

Knock-out Rounds
Round of 16
M1: Northern Sunrise Islands vs. Slembanana @ Lime Ground, Urbanista
M2: Apox vs. Sangti @ Church Street Ground, Dwile
M3: Uitbregen vs. Estope @ The APX Sports Stadium, Dwile
M4: Swyftlandre vs. Nekoni @ The FCB Stadium, Brimstone
M5: The Licentian Isles vs. Felix @ The Barbaria, Gwinevra
M6: Paradystopia vs. Boring Paradise @ Village Green, Barbury
M7: Chrovan vs. Brenecia @ The River Exe Ground, Exton
M8: New Sideburn vs. Dandillis @ Dwile Stadium, Dwile
Quarter-Finals
M9: Northern Sunrise Islands vs. Sangti @ Lime Ground, Urbanista
M10: Uitbregen vs. Swyftlandre @ Dwile Stadium, Dwile
M11: The Licentian Isles vs.Paradystopia @ The Royal Stadium, Dwile
M12: Brenecia vs. New Sideburn @ The Barbaria, Gwinevra
Semi-Finals
M13: Northern Sunrise Islands vs. Uitbregen @ The Barbaria, Gwinevra
M14: The Licentian Isles vs. New Sideburn @ The Royal Stadium, Dwile
Third Place Play-off
M15: Uitbregen vs. The Licentian Isles @ The APX Sports Stadium, Dwile
Final
M16: Northern Sunrise Islands vs. New Sideburn @ The Royal Stadium, Dwile

Group One
(17) German American States
(UR) Åsløtten-Bëðerbørg så Česky
(UR) Punum
(9) Sangti

Group Two
(20) Brenecia
(UR) Noburu Taiyou
(UR) Polkopia
(4) Northern Sunrise Islands

Group Three
(20) Taijan
(UR) Iseteskog
(45) Nekoni
(8) Chrovan

Group Four
(12) Dandillis
(3) New Sideburn
(UR) Hessington Island
(UR) Buyan

Group Five
(UR) Texacano
(1) Uitbregen
(UR) Chiata
(14) Albaie

Group Six
(UR) Eristicea
(11) The Glorious Commune
(UR) Ati Kaluraya
(35) Boring Paradise

Group Seven
(35) Old Guard
(15) Slembanana
(5) Swyftlandre
(UR) Kitsuneshima

Group Eight
(UR) Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk Gorod
(10) Earo
(29) Felix
(42) Estope

Group Nine
(UR) Tasrailia
(28) Shadowbourne
(6) Paradystopia
(UR) San Jose Guayabal

Format
This tournament will be split into two parts, a qualifying section and a tournament itself. The qualifying section will consist of 9 groups of 4, with each team playing every other team in the group home and away. At the end of qualifying, the top team from each group will automatically progress through to the knock-out rounds along with the best runner-up. The other eight runners up will then contest a single-legged play-off held in Apox to determine the final 4 nations heading to the knock-out rounds. Apox and The Licentian Isles automatically qualify by virtue of Apox being the host and The Licentian Isles as the last editions runner up. Like in WCC tournaments, both Apox and TLI will earn points at an average of two points a game for the qualifiers for the purposes of sorting out the rankings.

The knock-outs therefore will be a straight knock-out, starting with a Round of 16 and progressing in the usual manner. All of Apox's matches in the knock-out rounds will be scorinated by a third party.

Schedule
MD1: Tuesday 5th November
MD2: Thursday 7th November
MD3: Saturday 9th November
MD4: Monday 11th November
MD5: Wednesday 13th November
MD6: Friday 15th November
Play-offs: Sunday 17th November
Round of 16: Tuesday 19th November
Quarter-Finals: Thursday 21st November
Semi-Finals: Sunday 24th November
3PPO: Monday 25th November
Final: Tuesday 26th November

Match Order
MD1: 1vs4, 2vs3
MD2: 4vs3, 1vs2
MD3: 3vs1, 2vs4
MD4: 4vs1, 3vs2
MD5: 3vs4, 2vs1
MD6: 1vs3, 4vs2
Last edited by Apox on Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:15 pm, edited 21 times in total.
The History of Modern NSSports internationalpost.apx (Newswire) The Apoxian Compendium
Winners: Campionato Esportiva IV, V & XVI, World T20 Championships VI, Imperial Chap Olympiad
Runners-up: CoH 58, World T20 Championships V, Campionato Esportiva XII
Third: Campionato Esportiva XIII
Fourth: Campionato Esportiva VII & XV
Baptism of Fire 50, Cup of Harmony 56, World Cup 69, World Cup 73, World Cup 82
Friendly Cups 2 & 6, World T20 Championships II, Campionato Esportiva IV, VIII, XII & XXIII, GCF Season 4, 8 & 10

Apox
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Apox » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:28 am

Apox National Information

Country History

Apox was founded 577 years ago by migrants from the north of our continent in Esportiva, with a large influx of people coming from Licentiapacisterra from the East. The capital Dwile was established in 14 A.T (Apoxian Time) and has been the cultural and financial centre every since. After a civil war and a war against Cyborg Holland, for lands to the south called Olfa, Apox in it's current form was established in the late 460's A.T. Since then, we have thrived in relative peace and freedom, with our semi-democratic state watching over. The current leader is Jack Greybold, representing the Green Party who was elected in the elections in 575 A.T. Previous leader, Lord Winklebottom was a key figures in Apoxian history, as he helped turn Apox from nearly a dictatorship to a semi-democratic state. The current government has plans in place to go further, and become fully democratic by the year 574 A.T

Transportation

Apox has a quite varied road system, with the roads around Dwile being very well maintained, but with the roads further away often being one-track and almost dirt paths. However, our railway system, the Apox National Railway is a very good service, and is one of the most reliable railways in Esportiva. Our four main airports Dwile Capital Airport, Mandon District Airport (just outside Dwile), Gwinevra Airport and Urbanista Regional Airport are spread out over the country and have flights from many countries.

Accomodation and Currency

All the host towns and cities have a variety of hotels of varying standard to stay at, including the award winning, 5 star Beverly Mountaintop hotel in Dwile. The currency is the chuck, and is represented with a normal £ sign. It trades quite well, at 1.45 to the dollar on average.

Sport

Sport is a key part of Apox, with football being the national sport. The Apox National League is about to start its 11th season, along with the second and third leagues and Marshall Cup competition. Apox is one of the dominant footballing powers within Esportiva, being ranked 33rd at the moment, having qualified for the 64th and 65th World Cups, and finishing runners-up in the most recent Cup of Harmony. The other main sports in Apox are rugby union and cricket, both of which has their own leagues, with squash and sailing also being minority sports.

Stadium Information

Last edited by Apox on Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
The History of Modern NSSports internationalpost.apx (Newswire) The Apoxian Compendium
Winners: Campionato Esportiva IV, V & XVI, World T20 Championships VI, Imperial Chap Olympiad
Friendly Cups 2 & 6, World T20 Championships II, Campionato Esportiva IV, VIII, XII & XXIII, GCF Season 4, 8 & 10

Buyan
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Buyan » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:29 am

A labyrinth. Whoever had designed the main building of the Buyan Rundfunkt Union probably was a big fan of delays. Sirius Hope felt as if it was the fourth time he walked past the little red sign with ‘SMOKERS ROOM’. The Paradystopian sighed. What a mad idea, to announce the national eleven live on television before the draw was even up. The marketing director from the BFB claimed it would arouse the enthusiasm of the fans. There were many reasons why Hope didn’t want to walk that way, but apparently his opinion upon such matters came in the second spot. He hated that bloody marketing guy.
Getting desperate, he swung open the door and entered the patio. Contrary to the halls, which felll like the desert in the hot season, this area was comfortable and with a mild temperature. No wonder that it was slightly overcrowded. Such could also be explained by the annoying Buyanese habit to smoke around the clock. During the training camp, it had become clear that the majority of his players usually had a pack of cigarettes in the sports sack and his goalie, Anders Bergh, relaxed every evening with a pipe. Hope’s assistant, Frederich Allersham, had warned him upon it, but it still was a shock. Although almost all his guys got paid for this game, they were still amateurs in the true sense of the word.
Sirius Hope was wandering across the room, trying to spot a familiar face. His fellow guest in ‘Eye On’ would be Johan Gredholm, a grumpy Mullsphaller journalist who didn’t let an occasion go by to complain about his work. The ‘No Hope for our future?’ article was pinned above Sirius’ desk and hopefully could be answered one day. The fact that his previous team almost kept Polar Islandstates out of the World Cup wasn’t of any importance in this strange archipelago, or at least for Gredholm. Trying to avoid him, Hope was mainly on the lookout for Sergei Kroznev, the host of ‘Eye On’ and probably the most slick guy in the country. His face had gone stuck in between two botox sessions, but nonetheless he was the nations’ sweetheart. No wonder he stood in the place of honour of the smokers’ room, near the window that looked out over the city of Pajukas.

“Mister Kroznev?”
“Oh, finally. You can put my coffee at the usual spot, I’ll be there in a minute.”

Kroznev turned away from the new national coach as if he was a bag of guano and recommenced his conversation with a peroxide blonde with more inches of cleavage than IQ points.

“Sorry, mister Kroznev, but...”
“Coffee. Table. A minute.”

The talkshow host winked towards his catch of the day.

“You’ve got to spell everything out to those new workers here.”

Slightly agitated, Hope pulled his arm.

“Mister Kroznev, my name is Sirius Hope. I’m on your show this evening.”
“Oh. I see. I already wondered who would work here in that kind of dress.”

Hope slightly fumbled on the sleeves of his shiny red tracksuit. Go in your training outfit, marketing dork had said, it will look dedicated. It looks like an idiot.

“Yeah... Upon that. I already wondered where the changing room is... But at first I wanted to go over the interview a bit and...”
“No time for that,” Kroznev reposted, “I’ve got more important subjects this evening. Just go out the door to your right, then left, a left-right, up the stairs, elevator on the left-hand side, third floor, to your right, third door on the left, through the big hall but not till the complete end, you’ll see a door on the right, than second one of the left and ask for something more... suiting. We’ve got a minister after you so try not to make too much of a fool of yours.”

Baffled, Hope walked out the door, to the right and then his left, quickly to be followed by a pair of hurried steps. Behind him, a face appeared on which time had done a full-time job. Wrinkles made it almost impossible to smile for the man behind this mask.

“He ‘ave you the twat treatment, did ‘e?” Gredholm opened.

Hope wasn’t really looking forward to this conversation, but nodded politely.

“Don’t worry about that, it’s ‘is usual act. For those arty-farty television people, sportsmen are a disease that pollute their time for so-called culture. But when you meet ‘im with no one around, ‘e’ll probably kiss your feet. ‘e’s trying to let it go unknown that ‘e’s a heavy Pajukas Sport fan,” Gredholm smiled.

Sirius looked up a little, noticing the little twinkle in the eyes of the sixty-something year old journalist.

“You didn’t expect –third floor, Sirius, not second- expect that I’ld be the most friendly guy in this block, did you,” the latter responded.

Hesitating, Hope admitted.

“Let’s say you haven’t shown yourself my biggest fan so far.”
“That’s my job, boy, that’s my job. Most journalist make one big mistake, they become a fan of some team or even just some players. I don’t ‘ate all of you, but if I write it like that, I get my columns reprinted all over the country. To be ‘onest, I’ll give you ‘ell this evening, no matter which eleven you toss on the board.”

So that was how it worked, Sirius Hope realised. The press talks never were a walk in the park, but if all writers down here held that philosophy, it would be a long evening.

“So ‘ere’s the dresser. Get yourself a suit, mate, you look like a sandwich man.”
“Th... Thanks?”
“See you in an ‘our!”

Do there exist talkshows without a cheesy intro tune? If they did, they hadn’t hit these parts of Esportiva yet. Whilst the synthesizer had its dying seconds, Hope took a good look at the blonde from the smokers room, who now held the countdown board. He probably wasn’t the only one who noticed that she was wearing her top inside out.

“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen,” Kroznev opened. The man had turned into a waterfall of words, spoken with that remarkable accent. Being the lingua franca in ‘the country with a thousand dialects’, English was the only way to talk with someone from a different island, but one could always make up ones heritage at his tone. The guys from Ravnar had harsh accents, they seemed to spit out each word. Mullsphaller managed to say the same things with only half the letters, while the Haemiiluan and Kulmaraen were always singing. Those from Baskin always appeared angry, with the stresses going everywhere, whilst Valnedan originals tried to overpronounce everything whilst speaking like Satan and his crew were on their heels. Kroznev’s Urkan accent came close to the latter and was harsh to follow.

“... but before we turn to the Assistent of Economics, I welcome Sirius Hope, coach of our brand-new national football side, and Johan Gredholm, pundit for the Mullsphall Times, to our table to talk about the upcoming Campionato Esportiva!”

With sweaty hands, Sirius Hope nodded. Why was that lamp directed straight at him?

“First of all, allow me to introduce Sirius Hope. For all of those who lived on the dark side of the moon the past few weeks, Hope has been appointed as the new manager of our national side by the BFB. In the middle of a thrilling career, which brought him the captain’s ribbon of the Paradystopian national team, his ankle got torn by a Phoenixian winger. This incident did bring him in the position of assistant national manager for over three World Cup cycles. During the qualification phase of the World Cup 66, Hope led the Paradystopian side within a point of the actual tournament. If it depends upon the BFB, he’ll be the man to bring us towards the Campionato and maybe even the World Cup 67!”

Kroznev finally took a breath before looking Hope straight in the eye.

“Can we qualify?”
“Well...” Hope searched for the correct words. “It should not be forgotten that this team hasn’t played together so far. I see this tournament mainly as a test moment, which allows us to check the waters for the future.”
“To formulate that ambition,” Gredholm grinned, “they shouldn’t ‘ave gone and looked that far abroad. I can find a coach on each street corner to say that.”

Before Hope could answer, Kroznev had cut him short.

“There has indeed been some criticism upon the fact that a Paradystopi has been appointed as the first ever national coach. Do you see this as an insult towards our own trainers?”
“Certainly,” Gredholm nodded. “There’s plenty of talent around. I’m surprised that Allersham is only named assistant, that is an abuse towards a man who already was moulding teams together whilst our coach was playing eight-a-side with the youth.”

Apparently, Hope realised, these shows weren’t about the best, but about the quickest answer.

“I object,” he started, “for many reasons. But first of all, I would like to press on the fact that Frederich Allersham is more than an assistant for me. I don’t see us as T1 and T2, but as a team. Further on...”
“So you don’t take the final decisions,” Gredholm exclaimed.
“I most certainly do, it is my...”
“Which means, you’re T1 and ‘e’s just an assistant,” the journalist smiled triumphantly.
“But his experience and knowledge upon the players is always taken in account, in order to...”
“Would you consider your knowledge upon the Buyanese team insufficient?” Kroznev joined the bashing.

Damned, would anyone allow him to finish a sentence down here?

“No. I’ve caught up already, saw every game of the competition so far” –no one is hurt with a white lie- “and visited the players abroad at multiple occasions. But four eyes see more than two, so I’m glad Frederich is on the staff.”

It seemed as if the only one who hadn’t taken offense to the way the roles were made between Hope and Allersham, was the aging assistant himself. Frederich Allersham never had played the game himself, for the simple reason that the sport hadn’t been introduced yet in his heydays. Yet, he had a sharp eye for talent and managed to communicate smoothly with the players. This allowed Hope to distance himself a bit from the individuals, something he had been looking for. Having still played along with many of his players of the Paradystopian team, it was often difficult to be a boss and a manager instead of a friend. And while all claimed that Allersham had been ‘dishonoured’, the latter just smiled and said ‘that this was the way he wanted it’.

“Back to the tournament itself. Let’s make it clear to the fans, we’re not there yet?”
“Indeed,” responds Gredholm. That was my question, goddamned “There’s a qualification group with four teams with only the best ones and some runner-ups qualifying.”
“As Johan points out correctly,” Hope continued, “it will not be that easy to break through that round. Nonetheless, we’ve got to make the top-two our target.”
“Any preference upon the opponents?”
“The easier, the better, ‘cause otherwise we’ll go down,” Gredholm grinned.

Why am I actually here, Hope started to wonder.

“And what do you think, Sirius?”
“Well... It’s impossible to avoid one of the top squads in your group. Personally, I’ld be interested to meet Paradystopia of course. What will make the difference, will be our opponent in pot two. Some of those nations, like Dandillis and Albaie, are close to the first pot. Others, like a Felix, a Boring Paradise... Respectable sides, don’t get me wrong, but it’s those type of teams we’ve got to beat. And pot three... Those will be the important ones.”

“You’ve chosen for a remarkable way to come to the final team, haven’t you?”
“That’s right.” Finally an answer before Gredholm could start babbling. “With the new qualification system for the Campionato, there’s no need to select a group of twenty-three. But I want to make clear to some guys that I’m watching their performances, so I’ve invited twenty-six players to the training camp. It gives a chance for all to meet each other in a more relaxed environment.”

Hope took a short breath, just enough time for that annoying Mullsphaller to snatch his hook into the conversation.

“It of course allows you to postpone decisions, but it will make it even more painful for eight of them. Only eighteen guys go to each game and some get the message that they’re ‘just not good enough’. That’s got to ‘urt.”
“I disagree,” Hope objected, “some different opponents ask different tactics and different players. All of those 26 could take the field one moment or another during the Campionato. On top of that, it gives some young players such as an Erhardt, a Ptak, the opportunity to train with the best. These are the kind of guys that shall take their spot in the future and they should be prepared for that properly.”

Hope was unaware that he was hammering with his fist on the table now, to give extra power to each word. It only inflicted a meagre smile on the face of Gredholm.

“Before we...” which ‘we’? “announce the eleven base players and seven substitutes for our opening game, let’s take a look at what the fans think.”

Oh god. No. They did not make a poll upon this.

“According to the Buyanese people,” Korznev continued, “the eleven should be Bergh in goal, Zemaitis, Bartkus, Englund and Smetona in defence, if we’re playing 4-4-2, a midfield with Wreczius, Devold, Navickas and Cedar, whilst Mattisson and Daukas play in attack. In case we go for a 4-3-3, Wreczius is replaced by Sil Moen.”

It was unclear to Sirius Hope whether this was irony or not. He tried not to nod his head too much. Obviously, this was just a mix-up of players of the three most popular teams on the archipelago, Jottnar, Bengtsmark and Viztourzys. With most players coming from the latter, probably related to the location of the television station. Phoning out of zone must have been too expensive.

“What do you think about that, Johan?”

Hope knew that Gredholm was aware of the pure ridicule of ‘the opinion of the Buyanese people’. Playing a 4-3-3 with three attacking midfields and a left defender that was more of a winger was madness when you were the better team and preposterous if you were a novice side. But the journalist decided to throw some additional oil on the fire.

“That sounds reasonable, if you ask me. The most talent possible on the field, maybe if you could fit in a Sigurd Tufte as well. But I can’t see ‘ow our good friend Sirius could let out Mattisson or Daukas.”

Whilst saying the last words, he looked grinningly towards the Paradystopian. He knew that the two couldn’t hear or see each other.

“All right,” Kroznev said, “let’s go to the starting eleven, shall we Sirius?”

Hope nodded. Let’s just start with the goalkeeper, he thought, that would cause the least arousal.

“We have Anders Bergh in goal. He combines the necessary experience with his great communication, can lead a defence. For Jottnar, he’s been very important so far and his reflexes on the line are splendid. That means Ulle Seber will be on the bench, he showed his character being in goal in Garbarnia where he was received with a lot of doubts.”

All nodded in agreement. So far, so good.

“In defence,” Hope continued, “I’ve chosen for from left to right, Alowysz Krupa, Bronius Bartkus, Sigurd Tufte and Gabriel Refshauge, with Zemaitis and Englund on the bench.”

Hasps from Kroznev, disagreeing noises from Gredholm.

“Tufte ‘asn’t played as a central defender in half a year,” Gredholm protested, “and Refshauge... I mean, ‘e plays for Tjelberg Forening. They’re about to drop out of the league!”
“I’ve been lucky to have the choice between three extremely talented, young central defenders,” Hope answered calmly, “and I believe that Tufte comes out the best for the team in that position. Refshauge and Krupa add more experience, they both give security to our defence. When the circumstances ask otherwise, I know I can count on Kazimieras who brings a little more on the wing.”

This was awful. He would beat the marketing turd to death...

“It’s your job and your risk,” Gredholm concluded.

...to death with a rusty stick. Sirius wanted this to be over now, as quick as possible.

“In front of the defence, there is Danilius Wreczius. He’s playing in the back of Sverre Devold and Magnus Cedar.”
“So no Navickas?” Kroznev interrupted.
“Indeed. Choices need to be made and I’m counting on Kazys as this national team will still need him, but Magnus will start in the base team.”
“We seem to be heading towards a 4-3-3, then?”

Hope still wasn’t sure who would be killed first in a strange of highly unrelated accidents. Gredholm or Kroznev. The latter really didn’t seem to know better, that spoke in his advantage.

“No Sergei. I think we need to be aware of the fact that we are the underdog on all accounts. Therefore, I’ve chosen for a 4-1-4-1, which adds Marco Castell on the right and Quinten Zermin on the left side of the midfield.”
“Two players of Tjelberg Forening? They really don’t know what they’re doing in the BFB,” Gredholm nodded, “I understand you want to play with Mattisson as strong attacker, but at least add some wing attackers.”

Right now, Sirius just tried to ignore his comments.

“I think that combination worked very well in Aigil Grephel last season. Neither plays anymore for that team, the former gone to the Equestrian States. I’ve seen him play for the Royals enough, his pace will work out very well with Refshauge. On the other hand, I think that Quinten is one of the hardest working players in the Top Division, we’ll need plenty of that.”

The hot blond have a signal to Kroznev.

“In all our interesting chitchatting upon football,” the host announced, “we’ve almost forgotten the Assistant of Economics. Three last questions, Sirius. That means Mattisson in attack?”
“No. Edvald will start on the bench, together with Vincas Daukas, Sil Moen and Eero Halmiini. I’ve chosen for Elmo Havelund as starting attacker. He really has grown this season and managed to bring his team into security as a one-man attack. With Daukas and Mattisson as extra options, we can turn it around when necessary.”

Gredholm clearly was stuck somewhere between a dropped jaw and an encouraging grin. Letting out Daukas ánd Mattisson, was downright gutsy.

“You’ve had plenty of surprises for us today, Sirius. Do you think that will be the ideal tactic on all accounts?”
“I’ve chosen for our own strength first of all, Sergei. Buyanese football means power, without being kick and rush. The current midfield can bring that. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not a realist. Our opponents will have some dangerous experience, so it’s important to build in a minimum of security for starters, so our backs will be chosen on that criterium.”
“But for latter teams, there will be changes?”
“It is probable. Also because no one of us is used to the high pace of games, I don’t want to wear them all out before money-time.”
“You hear it, dear viewers, Sirius Hope is a man with a plan. But will that plan work? Tune in on the Buyanese Rundfunkt Union to find out!”

A synthesizer stuck in a blender was the sign to leave the seat to the assistant of whatever. It wasn’t till now that Hope noticed that the sweat was running down his face.

“Interesting, Hope. Very interesting,” was all Gredholm would say before disappearing in the labyrinth. It took Sirius Hope an additional hour and a half to find back the dressing room and get out of the building, just in time to catch the plane.

Starting eleven and bench unless given otherwise

Bench: Seber / Englund / Zemaitis / Halmiini / Moen / Mattisson / Daukas

Players group

Goalkeepers

1 GK Anders Bergh (Capt) 29 Jottnar Kallsmudden
12 GK Jan Erhardt 19 Blau-Weiss Pallstadt
23 GK Ulle Seber 27 Garbarnia Hoyersko

Defenders

2 LD Alowysz Krupa 32 Garbarnia Hoyersko
17 LD Kazimieras Zemaitis 19 Viztourzys Kolektyvinis
25 CD Bart Valminen 30 IFK Pollmarnang
4 CD Bronius Bartkus 24 Viztourzys Kolektyvinis
3 CD Sigurd Tufte 22 Jottnar Kallsmudden
13 CD Jonas Englund 26 Bengtsmark IF
5 RD Gabriel Refshauge 29 Tjelberg Forening
19 RD Ignas Smetona 25 Viztourzys Kolektyvinis

Midfielders

10 CM Sverre Devold 21 Barbury Town, APX
6 DM Danilius Wreczius 28 Viztourzys Kolektyvinis
20 DM Harald Naess 30 Bengtsmark IF
24 AM Kazys Navickas 25 Viztourzys Kolektyvinis
8 AM Magnus Cedar 31 Bengtsmark IF
22 LM Frederik Wallenberg 28 Haljo Vannarby
7 LM Quinten Zermin 25 Tjelberg Forening
14 RM Eero Halmiini 22 Viztourzys Kolektyvinis
15 RM Marco Castell 24 Canterlot Royals, EQS

Attackers

18 LA Vincas Daukas 27 Viztourzys Kolektyvinis
26 LA Jochen Ptak 18 Garbarnia Hoyersko
16 CA Edvald Mattisson 28 Bengtsmark IF
11 CA Elmo Havelund 27 IFK Pollmarnang
21 RA Gabrielius Vilkas 28 Pajukas Sport
9 RA Sil Moen 25 Jottnar Kallsmudden

For more info upon the players, see the Buyanese Football League

Buyanese Football

Buyan is a new nation on the international scene and so is its football. Thirty-two years ago, AA Vadshult -currently a minor team in the Division North- was founded by Esportivan exchange students. Right now, in 2015, it has become the widest-spread team sport on the archipelago. The official national competition contains 45 teams and is up to expansion, but its popularity mainly lies on the many local teams. Especially in the western part, football is the main sport, whilst being opposed to the popularity of rugby and basket in the east.
When the first pass of the Campionato is given, the second edition of the national championship will have finished. Teams from the archipelago already participated in the UICA, with limited success for Viztourzys Kolektyvinis and Jottnar Kallsmudden. The former, which also won the first edition of the President's Cup, surprised the football world by making the quarterfinals of the CEdC, where it only fell to Apoxian Urbanista after extra time.
Being a newer nation, there is still room for tactical development. However, the days where everyone played 3-4-3 and rushed forward, are over already a couple of decades. Buyanese football is usually noted by powerfield midfield play, with a lot of forward focus transcended in one man: a team is often defined by its type of attacking midfielder and the position is probably a bit overrated. Navickas and Cedar, by example, have grown into the posterboys of the competition that way and only Sverre Devold is more popular. The new generations, however, demonstrated that the danger doesn't have to come from one person only and the ability from Viztourzys and more recently Pallstadt have allowed them to grow to the highest level.
It is expected that Hope will attempt to stamp out that tradition with a midfield where the wings can produce a lot of danger as well, but with a larger focus on the defending as a whole. It's a typical vision in Buyan to see attacking players stay forward when the opposing team launches an attack, causing a lot of pressure and goals. Hope wants a sturdy defense, unless there are opportunities on the wing, with Wreczius as lock on the door. The midfielders will receive the clear message to work along at all times and it's no hazard that Havelund, a strong working attacker, gained the spot over the more lazy Mattisson.

Staff

Manager: Sirius Hope, 30 years old, Paradystopian
Assistant: Frederich Allersham, 72 years old, Buyanese

Home Stadium

The modern Havssidanstadion in Bengtsmark, which leaves room for 6.000 people. Opposing teams will receive 800 tickets for sale.

Kits

Blue jerseys, white pants, red socks.

Buyan

Buyan is an archipelago containing eleven island, each of them with a population between five million and 800.000 Buyanese, constituting a state with an approximate 24 million inhabitants. The postcommunist dictatorship is led by Kazys Portnii, the Leader for Life. The citizens have no word in the political constitution of the land, the economy is going through a very slow recovery and the civil rights are limited. The only thriving bit of the nation seem to be the small volunteer groups, which constitute a rich cultural, entertainment and recently sportive tradition. Nonetheless, most of those are focussed within their own island or even region, so the fact that a national team has been constructed is already a great feat for the nation.

Permissions

Choose my goalscorers - Yes
Godmod scoring events - No
RP injuries to my players – Yes, but no indication of length of injury if above three games
Godmod injuries to my players – No, unless hilarious
Hand out yellow cards to my players – Yes, up to five
Hand out red cards to my players – Yes, up to one
Godmod other events – No, unless hilarious

Style Modifier

From Some Village
'Bu', like in 'book'. 'Yan' like the cyclist 'Jan Ullrich'.
RP Population: 22 million
Overenthusiast and slightly naive Republic ruled by Sil Moen
State of Economy: deplorable
Weather: cold
Atmosphere: less depressing than before, but only a bit

Paradystopia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Paradystopia » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:28 am

Viaddin Tarcka squinted uneasily as a spotlight arched through his field of vision. He sat almost opposite the gargantuan frame of Kjn Volgjsrhaad who seemed just as disconcerted and somewhere in the background Morgana was hurling abuse at somebody in such a way as only a Communadi can.

They were apparently in the house of Kjn and Morgana. They weren't. It was a TV set but the idea was that it was.

You see, some bright spark had had a wonderful idea in which the signing of the new Paradystopi national football manager could be a reality TV show and obviously, the current captain and vice-captain should play a pivotal role. This served two purposes. One, hopefully football fans would bolster the viewing figures and showing the management candidates in a 'natural' (Oh, the irony) environment should get the fans on their side. In the minds of Kjn and Viaddin, this could only be a disaster.

Some swarmy executive stepped over. His slicked back hair and pointy features complementing the overall serpentine aura he exuded. A fake warm smile only made Viaddin all the more uneasy.

"So? Are we ready? You read the scripts right?"
"I was under the impression this sort of thing was meant to be spontaneous?"

The executive chuckled in such a way that the malice was palpable. Kjn reciprocated with satirical gusto

"Think of it as ordered chaos. Try to stick to the script and we'll cut and paste as necessary. Relax, have fun and don't fuck up thank you very much. Ok?"

At this juncture, Morgana stormed in wearing an uncharacteristic strappy top adorned with flowery print. Viaddin fought to control a snigger, Kjn however, succumbed to the hilarity. Both now understood what the abusive terms had been in relation to.

"Would you look at this shit!"
"You look very pretty."

The look Morgana cast at the executive was the sort of look one casts when wishing a long torturous death upon the recipient.

"Well, why don't you wear it? Dogfucker."
"Opinion polls suggest that a more feminine persona will appeal more to a ..."
"Opinion polls can kiss my ass."
"You see, the fact of the matter is ..."
"The fact of the matter is that you tell that clueless bitch in wardrobe that I will not under any circumstance wear this hideous shit-rag or I'll break your damn nose!"

The executive didn't have an answer for that and simply executed a weary nod to an underling. Kjn was laughing and Viaddin could barely suppress a smile. Maybe this would be more fun than first anticipated.
ðe Pantiſsokratik Mayrittoghraſye of Paradyſtopia
Demonyme: Paradyſtopi
Capittel Sitee:Newetoun
Baysed y': Eſporteve (Esportiva)

Officially the NSRB's Vulgar Person, or whatever 'VP' means ...

Noburu Taiyou
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Noburu Taiyou » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:49 pm

Noburu Taiyou National Football Team

Formation: 5-4-1
Style Modifier: -4.5
Colors: Blue and Yellow
Demonym: Taiyouese
Manager: Masao Kohara (M-57)
Assistant: Sawako Ootake (F-37)
Stadium: Tohoko Dome
Stadium Location: Tohoko
Stadium Capacity: 54,000 (40,000 seating)

Roster (Gender/Age)

Starting Lineup

GK: Yurimi Takuda (F/27)
RB: Mayuha Oomori (F/33)
CB: Gaku Shiyouji (M/22)
CB: Machi Taihei (F/29)
CB: Miho Matsushima (F/23)
LB: Shun Tahara (M/36) [C]
RM: Aiji Kitakawa (M/24)
RCM: Yuuga Hamano (M/27)
LCM: Hiroto Hasegawa (M/29)
LM: Mio Kai (F/20)
ST: Teru Toyota (M/31)

Bench

GK: Hirotaka Doi (M/24)
DEF: Narushi Hirata (M/30)
DEF: Koji Ishikuno (M/19)
MID: Mayuka Yano (F/28)
MID: Tai Tenno (M/23)
ST: Kai Murase (M/32)
ST: Touma Ono (M/25)

Kits (made with Smart Shirt Designer 2)

To be added.

Notes

Noburu Taiyou is a colony of the Free Republics, located in the region of Esportiva. The colony is comprised of a dozen islands, although Hiroketstu is easily the most significant of the islands. Noburu Taiyou was once an independent nation, with a royal family that claimed to have ruled the islands since the dawn of time 4 thousand years ago. According to legend, the first Empress of Taiyou was the daughter of the Sun Goddess, although those legends are no longer widely believed. Everything changed a few decades ago when the Taiyouese military became increasingly powerful, turning the Emperor into a glorified puppet. The military began a series of incursions upon the territory of other nations, eventually crossing out of Esportiva and into the territory of a Federation known as the Free Republics. After a sneak attack on the Free Republics, a war commenced and lasted for 2 and a half years before the Republicans finally conquered Taiyou and turned the Land of the Sun into one of their colonies. Today, the Taiyouese are relatively autonomous, but they still choose to emigrate to the Free Republics in large numbers, angering that nation's notorious nationalist politicians. Although Taiyou is technically part of the Free Republics and Taiyouese are technically citizens of the Free Republics, the Republican Constitution does not apply in Taiyou, a decision made by the victorious Republican military. If the Constitution had been applied to Taiyou, they would not have been able to set taxes high enough to afford to pay back reparations for their wars, let alone pay for any other public goods and besides, the Republican military wasn't exactly inclined to grant those "slants" any rights anyway. Because of this, the Taiyouese authority has the power to ban extremist political parties and uses it to prohibit nationalistic parties and any parties which agitate for independence, since any movement toward Taiyouese independence would only anger the Free Republics.

Taiyouese sports teams generally do not use numbers to identify their players, with the exception of gridiron teams. Gridiron is considered a niche sport anyway in Taiyou. Like all Taiyouese teams, the National Football Team emphasizes team play rather than the individual. Any individual who gets it in his or her team that he or she is bigger than the team will end up being kicked off of the team. Since Taiyouese still generally resent Republican imperialists and individualism is associated with the Republicans, the culture tends to be very conformist. From a young age, Taiyouese footballers are taught the importance of defense and teams tend to care more about maintaining a clean sheet than they do about winning a match. Giving up goals is considered humiliating, even if the Taiyouese lead is insurmountable. The Taiyouese will not quit on any match, so even if they are being blown out, they will continue to give everything they have.

Penalty Kick Order of Preference

Remove players from this list that aren't playing at the start of the shootout.

Toyota
Ono
Murase
Kai
Kitakawa
Hamano
Tenno
Hasegawa
Yano
Tahara
Taihei
Hirata
Shiyouji
Matsushima
Oomori
Ishikuno
Takuda
Doi

RP Permissions

I give my opponent permission to:
Choose my goalscorers: Y
Godmod scoring events: Y
Give my players yellow cards: Y
Give my players red cards: Y
Give injuries to my players: N
Godmod injuries to my players: N
Godmod other events: Y
Now fully independent former Esportivan colony of the Federation of Free Republics

Apox
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Apox » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:15 pm

OOC: 1000 posts! Kinda fits in that the old guard of my national team is now all gone, so that's how long it takes to go through a generation, 1000 posts.

APOX CAMPIONATO ESPORTIVA VIII ROSTER

Manager: Dravid Scott, Aged 43
Assistant Manager: Alex Fordham, Aged 30
Style: -1.8

Spiel: After the excellent Cup of Harmony run to the final, Dravid Scott has somewhat redeemed himself, enough not be close to losing his job going into the Campionato, although, a Round of 16 exit would still probably spell the end. As expected and promised, the team has had a major overall, with a large number, 7 in fact, of debuting players, although there were some surprises, such as the inclusion of Oliver Donliver in the squad, and seeing Will Fich and Fran Gracie dropped. It now lies to the "experienced" players of Jack Moses, Hans Nielssen, Matthias Sindelar and Tolgus Tregajorran to lead the team forwards, into a new age of Apoxian football.

Team Record: 92-39-37

(starters in bold)
Goalkeepers:
Name Age Caps Sub Caps Club
Joe Frost 31 13 1 Issington F.C
Ettie Seabrooke 26 5 1 Gwinevra Barbarians
John Lockwood 22 0 0 Urbanista

Defenders:
Name Age Caps Sub Caps Goals Club
Fronden Abel 32 79 6 4 Blue Mountain Range (ASG) - VICE CAPTAIN
Hans Nielssen 29 47 7 1 Arka Snezhnaya (MYT)
Matthias Sindelar 32 30 7 4 Montfort Wanderers (TLI)
- CAPTAIN
Athelstan Firth 30 10 7 0 Issington F.C
Isner 24 3 4 0 Bastion (EUR)
Jack Lerryn 23 7 0 0 Barbury Town
Solomon Etezadi 19 1 0 0 Issington F.C
Nicolas St Teath 21 0 0 0 Exton F.C

Midfielders:
Jack Moses 29 49 5 8 Resolute Storm 1913 FC (PIS)
Armando Quillisi 24 11 7 0 Urbanista
Sammie Puskas 33 9 4 0 Exton F.C
Ivo Trevowah 23 11 1 0 Jan Mayen Islanders (PIS)

Katie Womble 32 4 5 0 Dwile Warriors
Kaj Aurora 18 0 0 0 Avenida Leal (FRF)
Marcus Redwood 26 0 0 0 FC Endeavour
Oliver Donliver 33 0 0 0 Wrexton F.C

Strikers:
Fred Barnett 31 21 8 5 Mandon United
Maxim Kolo 28 3 7 0 Barbury Town
Tolgus Tregajorran 24 21 4 8 Urbanista
Martin Roskorwell 24 0 0 0 Exton F.C

Permissions
My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y
RP injuries to my players Y (not too severe, no deaths)
Godmod injuries to my players Y (above being applied though)
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y (max 5)
Hand out red cards to my players Y (max 2)
Godmod other events Y
Last edited by Apox on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:00 am, edited 6 times in total.

Sangti
Ambassador

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sangti » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Sangti National Football Team
AGILANG DILAW
(lit. Yellow Eagles)
National Team for the Campionato Esportiva VIII

Presented by
Futbol Associacion de Sangti

After breaking into the knockout rounds last Cup of Harmony, the Agilang Dilaw is at it again, as they try to better a runners-up finish at the last Campionato Esportiva with hopefully, a win.

SQUAD
No	Pos	Name			Age	Club
1 GK Williard Navarette 33 CD Viocla
2 RB Gregorio Bautista 29 Olympique Leonde
3 LB Jade Pablo 29 Brentwood Charizards (Northern Sunrise Islands)
4 CB Luke Docdoc 27 Everfree Forest HC (Equestrian States)
5 CB Roman Ang 22 Earthquake Champlain (Sicoutimont)
6 CDM Joed Pasamonte 21 Black Star ve Kwvg (Paradystopia)
7 LCM Marvick Sor 27 Sunrice United (Northern Sunrise Islands)
8 CAM Robin Linsangan 22 Nhorton vo Mirrun (Paradystopia)
9 FW Daren Corsiga 26 Tiknonsens Palace (Paradystopi Lymryk Isles)
10 FW Adrian Magcaleng 26 Tivoli City Venassaurs (Northern Sunrise Islands)
11 RM Christiann Sanchez 23 Ulsa (Eura)

12 RCB Victorio dela Vega 24 Sporting Eisenport FC (German American States)
13 GK Alwin Villejo 28 Tivoli City Venassaurs (Northern Sunrise Islands)
14 RCM Erick Khan 21 Wanko Nocoru
15 FW Marvick Bataller 26 CF Vanie
16 CB Mari Arceo 21 Real Tiagosan
17 CM Ichiro Mateo 26 CD Viocla
18 LCM Keith Khan 22 Ozkha Rovers (Paradystopia)
19 CB Roochie Perez 23 Ozkha Rovers (Paradystopia)
20 RCM Van Rahayel 23 Racing Xinghua Baoyam
21 LCB Carl Bayona 24 Deportivo Nespa
22 FW Erick Ancheta 28 Mabel Oilers (Northern Sunrise Islands)
23 GK Marty Balido 22 Real Tiagosan

FORMATION and SPECIAL KICK TAKERS
Left corner taker: Sor
Right corner taker: Sanchez
Free kick taker: Linsangan
Penalty kick taker: Magcaleng
Captain: Bautista
Vice-captain: Pablo

MANAGER
Name: Jaime FALTADO
Tactical Style: +3.64, Free-flow attacking
Formations usually used: 4-4-2/4-3-3, shifting to offensive 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 diamond

STAFF
Assistant manager: Niccolo Abundo
Coaches: Wenefrido Dumale, Erroll Tantoco, Ilcilanor Malikay, Aldrich Sing
Physios: Dickson Pasamonte, Augusto Rasid

KITS
Outfielder kits provided by Kirola Sports of Audioslavia; Red and blue hoops (first), Yellow w/black trim (second)

Keeper kits provided by X Brand of Sangti; 1st kit is green with black, 2nd kit is gray with green.

HOME STADIUM

Estadio Ferdinand Marcos ("El Dictator")
Capacity: 60,000 all-seater

RP PERMISSIONS
Let your creativity run, except for some restrictions:
NO career ending injuries/deaths
NO red cards exceeding 2 cards greater than your team
NO yellow cards exceeding 4 cards greater than your team
Other matters, go crazy.
Last edited by Sangti on Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE ROYAL UNION OF SANGTI AND THE FILINDO ISLES
Region: Esportiva | Sportswire | Trigramme: TRB | Leader: TBA | Libertad Sportswear
Founder, Trofeo de Paz | Co-organizer, IUBC, International Domestic Basketball competition (with Buyan)
Winners, World Baseball Classic 29, NSCAA 6, Federation Club Cup I, Rugby Union World Cup 23 | Qualified for World Cup 68, 69 and 71
<NWW|MOC> Well, I should probably head for bead.
<+Audio> "Tuna has been extortionate since around 2007, stop complaining, jizzballs"
<SNT-FFR> Apparently, I'm not a "good" sports RPer :p
[04:20] <Glo> Ohkay...
[04:20] <Glo> So Esper is officially down
[04:20] <@commerceheights> then how are you sending this message? :P

Felix
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Felix » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:30 pm

The Felixian Football Association Presents...

The Felixian National Football Team

Intro-

Ever since Daniel Cardona resigned from the job as head coach after a series of bad performances in the Campionato Esportiva, Olympics and then the World Cup Qualifiers itself, the team has been in disarray. The assistant head coach Manuel Alessandri was the caretaker replacement of the team and while he did get Felix's only win in the whole tournament his board goal of getting 3 wins was not met and he was soon relieved (and by relieved, I mean brutally fired) from his duties as head coach. It was a tough year for Felixian football after starting off so gracefully (yes, I am not counting the horrid start Felix had in CE, sue me) with a second place finish in the BoF and then a third place finish in Group 18, so close to making it to the qualifying playoffs. Now fast forward to the hiring of Ishikawa Haruka, Ishikawa becomes the first woman and foreigner that the FFA has ever hired and the board and it's diehard fans have a lot of expectations for her as she entered her first tournament, the Cup of Harmony. Her debut was mediocre at best as the team finished in the Group rounds failing to go on to the next stage. Now the FFA has told her to enter this tournament hosted by the German American States in hopes that she can get her team ready for the Campionato Esportiva. While the Bootlegger tournament has yet to start the same team will be used for the Campionato Esportiva. The FFA has set clear goals for her and they want her to qualify for the next round and make Felix go up in the rankings. This her first major test and she needs to pass it with flying colours. Now here is the roster for the Campionato Esportiva.

GK (2)-
Matías Ciriaco {Age: 31} [C] (Santa Maria City Image)*
Ciriaco was born in Villarreal, Felix a town 30 minutes away from Santa Maria, the capitol of Felix. He is a very talented man and is second in line as goalkeeper. He was first in line back in WC 66 qualifiers but he did allow a bad amount of goals. Right now he is on the road to recovery as a goalkeeper as he starts to work harder and harder. He is now the starter for the national team and he might hold on to this position if he plays well here. He is also the team captain of the team.

Viggo Tyko {Age: 31} (Cato Image)
Viggo Tyko was born in Cato, Felix and is a legend at his town due to his antics as a goalkeeper in both Cato, the team he plays for and the national team. He is a talented man with years of experience and is a great man to be around with. He is also a natural leader. He was replaced by Ciriaco as he didn't perform as well as the new coach expected. If his replacement doesn't play well, he might get his job back.

DEF (8)-
Bernardino Florentino {Age: 26} (Santa Maria City Image)**
Bernardino is a defensive star in Santa Maria City, originally from Altomare and once was on their youth team, this overlooked player landed a job in Santa Maria City, hoping to prove his doubters wrong and show Altomare that he needed to be in their team. With him winning the FCL last year with his team he has garnered a lot of support all over the multiverse and at home. He is certainly a star man.

Aloysius Blau {Age: 26} (Stalliongrad HC Image)**
Aloysius Blau hasn't had the glamourous life many players have in this team. Born in downtown Sieberg, he comes from humble beginnings, his father was killed by muggers at the age of 5 and his mother worked all day to support him and his younger brother, Titus Blau. Football was an escape for the young Blau and eventually he garnered attention from scouts, he was scouted by Sporting Volker and he soon started to play for them. He did amazing and after winning two FCL titles with them he moved to Stalliongrad where he continues to play amazingly well.

Alexis Garcia {Age: 23} (Hampshire United Image)**
Alexis is a strong man coming from the small town of Islas in northern Felix. Because of that he learned two languages as a kid, Catalan and Castilian (Spanish). When he first joined Hampshire United, he quickly learned English, surprising considering he knew how to speak the language quicker than he could develop a bond with his teammates. The reason because he didn't make friends with his teammates because he is a naturally shy man. But through football he has learned to get out of that shell and become a great man like he is today.

Rubinho Mata {Age: 26} (Sieberg Image)**
Rubinho Mata comes from the small Portuguese speaking area of Felix and because of that he has had to learn and adapt to other languages. So far he can speak four of the five national languages because of that, he speaks Swedish, English, Italian, Castilian and his native language Portuguese. He can also understand German and French. He is a talented man overall in football as well as he a medium size defender with great speed. Expect him to be put in as soon as something bad happens as he is a good cover man.

Manuele Provenza {Age: 24} (Circulus Ludis Sisseno Image)
Manuele was born in Altomare, Felix and has loved his Altomare team forever. So it was a shock when he moved to another team especially a foreign one. But he is that good and he couldn't help himself but attract attention from foreign teams. So he left to prove his stuff elsewhere. He too is a natural leader despite the fact he is quite the cocky man.

Josh Smith {Age: 23} (Hampshire United Image)
Josh Smith has always been ignored by the common crowd. Despite him being the first black man to play in Hampshire United way back when he has made little noise in the team until last year. Despite the unconvincing record with Hampshire United he played remarkably well with a lot of skill and finesse. He is a dangerous man to be around with and he might see some playing time if needed.

Kaapo Samu {Age: 22} (Cato Image)
Kaapo is a Swedish speaking man and is very proud of it. He refuses to leave his beloved Cato and it is good for Cato as Samu is very talented defender, he is big and tall and surprisingly has quick movements. He is clearly a man to watch as he is slowly but surely rising through the ranks of the team and will start in a match or two.

Jon Vilmar {Age: 22} (Dusseldorf F.C Image)
Jon Vilmar like Kaapo is a graduate of the U-21 system Sanna had and it can show that he is a talented man with the amount of training Sanna gave Vilmar and Samu. Vilmar has a bright future ahead of him and he should expect to see playing time in the future as the veterans start to age and the opportunities start to arise.

MID (10)-
Ji Iseul Kwan {Age: 24} (Ponyville United Image)**
Ji Iseul Kwan is one of only two Koreans in the whole team. He is also one of the fastest players in the whole team as he has a great level of acceleration and has big strides. That's probably the main reason why he was picked by Ponyville United during the offseason. But not only does Kwan have great speed he is just a great midfielder and man to be with in and off the pitch. He is a talented shooter and expect him to do some long shots.

Gabriel Jenaro {Age: 24} (Santa Maria City Image) **
The man that replaced Sebastian Krister has certainly made his mark in the field in Santa Maria City. he has made a huge impact to the team and is a favourite in the team. While he isn't as good at shooting as Krister is he is nonetheless a amazing midfielder with great awareness and strength. He is also good at corner shots as he delivers the ball right to the heads or legs of the men in the middle.

Sebastian Krister {Age: 22} (Bjarnarey Flotilla Image)**
Sebastian Krister is the main star of Felixian football at the moment as he is currently the only Felixian in a top league, the Polarian league. Despite him playing in Bjarnrey he is still a man to see as he and his great teammates take on the giants of Polar Islandstates football. He is a talented man and he was in Santa Maria City before he was bought. He will most definitely like the new system the head coach puts as it fits more with his style.

Kunibert Mathias {Age: 22} (Dusseldorf F.C Image)**
Kunibert is a talented weapon in a struggling Dusseldorf team. Born in Dusseldorf, Felix. He is one of two main goal scorers for the Dusseldorf team as well. He is a talented man from the U-21 system Sanna set up. He will most defiantly thrive in the new system the head coach is making to the Felixian team. He will most likely be used in massive counteroffensives, due to his skills at passing and running and will be the man to watch from the Felixian team.

Violetta Romanov {Age: 27} (Lyon Image)**
Violetta was a star of the Felixian women's FCL and is still is with her debut with Lyon. She played in the Olympic team for women's football and is expected to do amazing things in this team. She is one of the first female players to be in the all sexes team and she is expected to do a lot of good things for the team. She will now start in the Bootlegger Classic I and she hopes to impress the coach with her playing skills. If she can keep her job, she will be a midfielding legend on the women's side.

Rubén Sastre {Age: 25} (Santa Maria F.C Image)
Sastre is a great player that is stuck in a not so great team. He has been a great player all his life and loyal to Santa Maria F.C but that loyalty is fading as his team will most likely be regulated. Regardless of his club's short falls, he has maintained his skill with the national team and could be a key player in the team if given a chance to do that. He has great speed, agility and most importantly can rally the team in a counter offensive. With his skillset many shouldn't be surprised if he starts in a match sooner or later.

Rodney Dunham {Age: 25} (Port York Image)
Rodney Dunham born in York, Felix is the unknown man of the Felixian football universe. He has a set of skills that could rival anyone yet oddly enough has been ignored by the best scouts when he was younger and was at first ignored from the lineup. But in proving and leading Port York to a surprising finish in the FCL last year he garnered a lot of attention.. Now he will hopefully take advantage of that and play in the national team and do his thing, win.

Andres de Colorado {Age: 24} (Ponyville United Image)
Andres, like Dunham was ignored by the best scouts but he had a faster rise and was noticed by foreign teams faster than Dunham has. He originally was born in Vigo, scouted by Napoli and later joined them. He played there for a bit when he was transferred out to Ponyville United, where he currently plays and has since then has been proven to be a good weapon for the team as he has played solidly. Expect him to be seen more in the future.

Manolo Espina {Age: 24} (Sieberg Image)
Manolo Espina was born in Gallo, Felix a small Italian speaking town just west of Altomare. He has been a great talent ever since he was a little boy. He was soon discovered by two teams, Altomare and Sieberg. Going against his parent's wishes and decided to go with Sieberg. He is now one of the best midfields still in the Felixian league system. He currently one of the rising stars, he will be a major weapon in the current lineup, but for now he will be sitting on the bench as another player will replace him.

Felix Pier {Age: 31} (Oceania Image)
One of the veterans of the Felixian BoF class, he has kind of fallen out of favour due to the fact he is being overshadowed by younger players and locally, clubs are preforming better than his is. But he still has that talent, not in terms of speed but in leadership, strength and passing accuracy. He will start in games but not anytime soon.

FWD (6)-

Eutimio Salazar {Age: 23} (Ponyville United Image)**
Salazar was born in Santa Maria. Salazar is another great player from Sieberg that was bought by a foreign team. He was bought by Ponyville United. He is a talented man with great speed, shooting power and passing ability. He is a man to watch for as he will be used in a lot of counteroffensive operations in the game. He will start in the Bootlegger Classic.

Mikel Araboa {Age: 25} (Mandon United Image)
Mikel Araboa was one of the main stars of the Felixian national team as he was one of the top goal scorers of the whole team in the BoF and was in the top five in the list in the World Cup qualifiers. He was born in Barcelona, Felix. He will continue to shine brightly as a star as long he plays well, which he will. He is currently playing in Apox in Mandon United. He is agile, speedy and has uncanny way of scoring goals. He is accurate with shots and is good at passing. He is currently one of the candidates for team captain but he isn't playing right now.

Geraldo Pánfilo {Age: 23} (Santa Maria City Image)
Geraldo is a star in Santa Maria City and he is one of the best players in the club. He is also one of the best players in the whole team but he was beaten out by Mikel Araboa for the only forward spot, in the new system the head coach made. He will most likely play in after Mikel gets tired or, heavens forbid, gets injured, as he is the immediate successor.

Yun Dong Lee {Age: 30} (Matthew City Senators Image)
Yun Dong Lee, born in Santa Fe, Felix, he is one of two Korean Felixians in the national team. A experienced veteran at international football, well as experienced as you can get in Felix, he is a good professional with a high work ethic and leadership skills to admire. He has a powerful but sometimes inaccurate shot. He will start in some games if the lineup requests more forwards than midfielders.

Simo Roni {Age: 24} (Stalliongrad HC Image)
Simo is another great player that once played for Santa Maria City (and was also born there) and later moved to another team. He is a talented man with a skill set to watchout for. He might be small but he surprisingly has a moderately high level of strength and unsurprisingly is the fastest player in the whole team. He is accurate with shots and he is great at crossing and passing. He, like Yun, will see the field in the tournament.

Constança Rios {Age: 27} (Lyon Image)
Constança is another female player in the unisex team. She was born in a small town called Portuguesa where, unsurprisingly, they speak Portuguese. She is a talented player with great speed, shooting ability, and if caught in a counterattack, she can easily defend well due to her physical style of play. She will start a game or two in this tournament.

Manager-
Ishikawa Haruka {Age: 27} Image
[Information Will Be Released]

*= Automatic placing
**= Fought position

Formation: 4-2-3-1

Style: +4

Home:
ImageImage

Away:
ImageImage

GK:
ImageImage

Home Stadiums (note, since there is no groups drawn yet I just put both matchdays):

Home Pitch: Stadio Altomare | Capacity: 95,000 (in Altomare) [For matchday 3]

Home Pitch: Stadia Volker | Capacity: 90,000 (in Volker) [For matchday 4]

Home Pitch: Estadio Nacional | Capacity: 88,000 (in Santa Maria) [For matchday 5]

Choose my goalscorers Y (TG me first)
Godmod scoring events Y
RP injuries to my players Y (TG me first)
Godmod injuries to my players Y (TG me first)
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y (3 player limit)
Hand out red cards to my players Y (1 player limit)
Godmod other events Just TG me

IC Note, the starters will be indicated here. Now, this won't always be the case, but should I not be able to RP this should and would be my regular lineup. I will RP the lineup before every match.
Last edited by Felix on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

Taijan
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 21, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Taijan » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:59 pm

Taijani Starting XI--Campionato Esportiva VIII
GK-#11-Alex Kim-Nova Algiers Maroons-21 y/o
A bona fide prodigy and product of the elite Maroons youth system, Alex Kim is the clear heir apparent to the throne recently vacated by Cormac Danielson. The youngest-ever Golden Glove winner in the Green League, Kim is currently struggling to adapt to the level of play internationally, but he is a spry and alert keeper, and the clear choice for the starting job.

FB-#4-Christopher Nguyen-Altomare (FEL)-25 y/o
The prodigal son returns. A longtime icon of the Lion of Judah Athletic Club, Christopher Nguyen is the best Taijani footballer of the past ten years, with the possible exception of Cormac Danielson, and his career is far from over. A truly visionary defender, his experience in beach soccer gives him a capacity to play from all over the pitch, as well as a solid shot that can catch any keeper by surprise. Recently returned to the Ibexes after a ban was imposed on him for signing with a foreign team.

FB-#12-Kristopher Lloyd-St. Ignatius-25 y/o
A late bloomer who has only recently begun to show his true potential in the Green League. Considered instrumental in the recent qualification of the Birds of Death to the Globe Cup for the first time. Considered a deep-back compared to Nguyen's tendency to player up, but very athletic and able to put his head to great use.

CB-#9-Brandon Roybal-FC St. Jermaine-27 y/o
A former St. Jermaine University Templar, Roybal is a solid position player who has been instrumental in bringing St. Jermaine's conservative, by-the-book football to the Green League and keeping it there. Known for his tremendous speed and footwork, he lacks the creativity that makes Christopher Nguyen a phenom, but makes up for it with a great deal of hustle and work ethic.

CB-#10-Jory Mickelson-Free agent-28 y/o
Released from his contract at the conclusion of the Green League season when his former club, the Johnstown United, were relegated, Jory Mickelson has something to prove for the first time in his career, particularly with the return of Nguyen to the national team. A solid showing in the cup is likely his only chance to salvage a decent contract with an overseas team. A solid player, and a great leader on the team in the previous world cup cycle.

DM-#19-Floyd Hong-Capital AC-26 y/o
A youth product of the venerable Capitals system, Hong has showed his considerable prowess on the Capital team in the International FireStorm Cup, as well as being a veteran of the national team, having contributed to both the Market Cup and World Cup efforts last cycle. A famously versatile player, able to score as well as defend.

LW-#3-Liam Renner-St. Ignatius-28 y/o
An unsung hero of an unsung team, Liam Renner is the glue that holds the venerable Birds of Death together, and has served in a similar role aboard the Taijani national team for the past cycle. Known for his balance and footwork, Renner is never a show-stealer and is quick to get the ball forward to one of his team's strikers.

RW-#17-Ayden Giffard-FC Nova Tunis-29 y/o (captain)
A brilliant player, known as the mastermind behind Nova Tunis's powerhouse offense, as well as the only midfielder capable of containing Daineri striker Kifazgol and setting him up for success. On the national team, Giffard excels in his quarterback role, feeding slick passes forward to his strikers, as well as being the long-time captain and a major off-field leader. Considered a saint by Cavaliers fans, and with good reason.

OM-#7-Michael Chao-Jottnar (BUY)-26 y/o
The jester has become the king. A beach soccer phenom second only to Nguyen in prominence, Chao continued the parallels to his teammate by leaving Taijan last season to play football in Buyan, a risky career move considering his reportedly bulky contract at Dynamo Nova Tangiers. However, the risk paid off, as Chao's tenacious acrobatics and off-field charisma won him many friends at Jottnar, as well as some top-flight playing experience that has seen his already considerable repertoire expand. A phenomenally talented player, famous for claiming he can score with any appendage, including "that one."

FW-#16-Elior Schneider-FC Nova Tunis-22 y/o
If the two forwards for this contest were selected on anything but skill, it had to have been controversy. Though he lacks Paul Yamamoto's penchant for temper tantrums, Elior Schneider is certainly a notorious figure in Taijani football, from a drunk-driving charge that led to a two-year ban at the age of seventeen to openly clashing with Cavaliers' management and courting foreign teams. Still, he is a fabulously talented young star who is not threatened by the role of second striker, which he plays to Kifazgol at Nova Tunis.

ST-#1-Paul Yamamoto-Nova Algiers Maroons-27 y/o
Though his early-career antics will always earn him jeers from rival teams, Paul Yamamoto has in the past few years proven himself to be a tenacious and mature, if enigmatic and stubborn, striker, and probably the best forward in Taijani football. A career Nova Algiers player, he first donned the Maroon at the senior level at sixteen and has been a stalwart for the team ever since. Considered an accurate kicker and visionary.
Formation: 4-4-1-1 Style: -1

Substitutes:
GK-#3-Lloyd Waters-Port Royal FC-33 y/o
DF-#8-Carlton Cho-Lion of Judah-21 y/o
DF-#21-Kenneth Martin-Green Star-24 y/o
MF-#15-Christian Hart-St. Christopher United-Age 25
MF-#5-Derrick Ho-Nova Algiers Maroons-Age 24
MF-#13-Benjamin Towson-FC Nova Tunis-Age 23
FW-#3-Nuno Brotz-Green Star-Age 28
ST-#22-Timothy Rodning-Capital AC-Age 29

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y
RP injuries to my players Y (nothing multi-game)
Godmod injuries to my players Y (Ditto)
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y
Hand out red cards to my players N
Godmod other events Y keep it real
Last edited by Taijan on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
RP Population: ~5 million
Demonym: Taijani
Language: English
Capital: Coco Bay
Sports Played: Association football, basketball, beach soccer
Campionato Esportiva de Pallancesto II Champion
Campionato Esportiva de Pallancesto I Finalist
International FireStorm Cup IV Finalist (Green Star)
Beach Cup IX Semifinalist
DiBradini Cup XXX Finalist
Campionato Esportiva IX Champions
Viva Esportiva!
How to Do Interconference Play in Xkoranate (sort of)
Sangti wrote:...of all teams, why Taijan?
<taijan> I have no rivals
<SJG> Your fans sing "Three Little Birds"

Albaie
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Albaie » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:54 am

Albaie Imperial National Team

Albaie. While it may not be a major name in international football it has renown inside Esportiva following the great run in the last Campionato where inspired performances from Tererent and Erentsen led the team a long way into the tournament but this time around the team have matured and are ready to take on the challenge of raising the international renown of Albaie by winning the Campionato. The team remains unchanged from the Cup Of Harmony but following the International FireStorm Cup and Friendly Cup it is thought the team have gained valuable experience they can use in the task of gaining success. The team continues to be led out by William Dubrack Dubrackson who following his disastrous game during the Cup Of Harmony and the follow up that it was the result of sorcery he is adamant to prove the point that Albaie is one country that doesn't need the unnatural to be able to succeed.

Goalkeepers

Edward Erentsen 23 Ruten Bridge Castle 64 caps
Robert Smith 35 Albaie Rangers 39 caps
Dubrack Ferek 27 Dubrack's Town Celtic 13 caps

Defenders

Alex Whitetree 24 Right Back Albaie Rangers 27 caps 1 goal
Phil Erteon 22 Right Back Dubrack's Town Celtic 7 caps
Andy Alecder 26 Right, Left and Center Back Dubrack's Town Celtic 13 caps and 2 goals
Frank Muacka 25 Center Back Dubrack's Town Celtic 50 caps 3 goals
Rodney Yerik 18 Center Back Ruten Bridge Castle 18 caps
Darren Woerten 19 Left Back Indis Lions 15 caps
Edward Fent 28 Left Back Indis Lions 39 caps

Midfielders

William Dubrack Dubrackson Dubrack's Town Celtic 28 Central Defensive Midfielder/Center Midfielder 74 caps and 21 goals CAPTAIN
Robert Blackeep 17 AFC Blackcastle Central Defensive/Center Midfielder 4 caps 1 goal
Michael Efent 26 Abia Wolfs Central Defensive/Center Midfielder 29 caps 5 goals
Dan Pepen 29 Maras Wolfs Center Midfielder 69 caps 12 goals
Victor Urup 36 Central Midfielder Uran United 90 caps 20 goals
Tom Twent 19 Central Midfielder Mountain Pass United 7 caps 1 goal
Danny Latimer 16 Central Midfielder Abia Wolfs 0 caps

Attacking Midfielders

Ben Werek 17 Dubrack's Town Celtic Attacking Right Midfielder 40 caps 10 goals
Robert Werek 17 Dubrack's Town Celtic Attacking Left Midfielder 37 cap 5 goalw
Tom Werek 17 Dubrack's Town Celtic Attacking Right and Left Midfielder 18 caps 2 goals ( The Werek triplets)
Kieran Kewer 35 Albaie Rangers 85 caps 20 goals
Simon Put 17 Albaie Rangers 2 cap 1 goal

Strikers

Robert Tererent 17 Dubrack's Town Celtic 60 caps 39 goals
Elecki Queb 17 Advar United 34 cap 30 goal
Vincent Deberen The Younger 16 5 caps 7 goals.

Staff
Count Vincent Deberen The Elder-Manager. Deberen Albaie's only manager in the recent Multiverse Era has lead our team to great heights during the Campionato Esportiva but the recent qualification campaign has besmirched his record. Hopefully Deberen can rebuild the team and lead it back to its former glory. Deberen also managers Dubrack's Town Celtic the Imperial Bank Premier League powerhouse who also have started making waves on the continental scene. Deberen is also a former player who holds all goalscoring records in the country and is Albaie's most capped ever player with 178 caps and with 167 goals shows what a star he was. Not to be confused with Vincent Deberen The Younger who is his 16 year old son who happens to play for both Dubrack's Town Celtic and the Albaie National Team.

Sir Mark Deberen-Assistant Manager. Mark another member of the Deberen sporting dynasty who as son of Vincent Deberen The Elder was widely touted as his successor and at the young age of 15 was playing in a Under 19's match for his fathers club Dubrack's Town Celtic against local rivals Albaie Rangers to prepare for his starting debut when a vicious challenge broke his leg in two places and the young lad announced his retirement but a week later was announced as Head of Youth Team Liaisons at Dubrack's Town Celtic where he took lessons from his father and started doing his coaching badges and by the age of 20 he was Head of First Team Coaching under his father and alongside Sir Arthur Sportern was his father's closest ally. Mark then left the club at 24 to manage the struggling Maras Wolfs and in his first season won the Emperor's Shield and the Imperial Bet Championship and so secured promotion to the Imperial Bank Premier League. In the team's first season in the top flight Mark completed the unthinkable not only winning the Albaie Cup but the Imperial Bank Premier League itself a feat unrivalled in Albaie footballing history. Then at the end of the season he announced his resignation and returned to fill the space left by Arthur Sportern as he became Head of the AFA and made a duke. Mark then at the beginning of last season filled the gap left by Stephen MacMillan at international level who left to head the Imperial Commission for Improvement In Football under Duke Arthur Sportern at the AFA being made a Count in the process.

Other Staff
Alex Mayo-Goalkeeping Coach
Edward " Lucky " Mercer- Goalkeeping Coach
Stephen Yer- Coach
Terry Yept- Coach
William Fastton- Attacking Coach
Richard Terelt- Chief Scout
Oliver Perent- Scout
Liam Tendert- Scout
Laurence Oltepot- Scout
Eva Yerten- Head Physio
Alexandra Inter- Physio
Jennifer Senter- Physio
Anna Heften- Physio

Formation
x (Goalkeeper)
x(Right Back)x(Center Backs)x x(Left Back)
x(Central Defensive Midfielder)
x(Central Midfielders)x
x(Right Winger)x(Left Winging)
x(Striker)
4-1-2-2-1

Normal Line Up
Erentsen-Goalkeeper
Whitetree-Right Back
Muaka and Alecder- Center Backs
Fent- Left Back
Dubrack Dubrackson-Central Defensive Midfielder
Urup and Pepen- Center Midfielders
B Werek-Left Winger
R Werek-Right Winger
Deberen/Queb- Striker

Style Modifier

RP Allowance

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y
RP injuries to my players Y ( Not too serious)
Godmod injuries to my players Y ( Not too serious)
Hand out red cards to my players N
Godmod other events Y ( Nothing too unrealistic)
Emperor Michael II Dubrack Dubracksson his most catholic majesty, the papal gentlemen, Crusher of the Republic. Emperor of Albaie islands, New Albaie, Rutenburg, Petrelle, Dubracksland-Newfoundland, Leifson-Newfoundland, Dubracksland, Firecount, Wetern, Retu, Tere, Ilop, Yerekn, Tenke and Hurte.
Crown Prince Dubrack Dubrack Dubracksson
Rated AAA by InterHoh Orginzation
King of the Nationstates Loyalist Resistance Army
Embassy Thread

Earo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Earo » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:58 am

Earon National Football Team

Manager: Marian van Dünkle
Style Mod: +4
Formation: 3-4-3
Pos Name                 Age Club
GK Kazimír Rothschild 21 Bloomer FC
DEF Bonifác Wuopio 30 Bloomer FC
DEF Anat Bachmeier 28 Darmen City United
DEF Avedis Abelló 26 Darmen City United
MID Mazin Akkermans 20 Bloomer FC
MID Arlie Toft 20 Bloomer FC
MID 'Elifelet Lockwood 29 Bloomer FC
MID Blazhe Masson 22 Club Jim Falls
FOR Justinas Jakobsen 34 Brady City Crunch CAPTAIN
FOR Kunal Younge 26 Darmen City United
FOR Shet Ralston 19 Darmen City United

GK Sorley Mcmahon 27 Darmen City AC
DEF Bratislav Naldi 27 Club Jim Falls
DEF Ampelios Belo 35 Bloomer FC
MID Aristarkh Lazarov 31 Darmen City AC
MID Yiorgos Ó Ríagáin 34 Darmen City AC
FOR Deemer Dolan 30 Darmen City AC
FOR Apollonios Di Pietro 23 Bloomer FC
All players play in Darmen.

RP Permissions: No killing or career ending injuries, otherwise everything else is fine.

Texacano
Envoy

Founded: Jul 16, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Texacano » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:39 pm

Texacano Starting XI--Campionato Esportiva VIII
#14-GK-Danny Ramirez-27 y/o-Frontera de Matamoros
An alumnus of College Station A&M's soccer team and the first Tejano to win collegiate all-Texacano honors at goalkeeper. Has led Matamoros to the semifinals of the Copa Republicana.

#22-FB-Timmy Gonzales-22 y/o-Apodaca
A rising star on a relatively dull team, Gonzales is a major reason why Apodaca has stayed in the middle of the LPRG table and not sunk any lower than it is. Thought to be restless and possibly considering another contract while he's still young.

#19-CB-Jamal Roarke-25 y/o-FC Rocky Point Peacemakers
A Gadsden native, popular in his home state for aggressive, physical play, and tough challenges. Also well-known for playing on injuries and having a short temper. A gridiron player playing soccer, in many respects.

#13-CB-Chris Brock-27 y/o-Torreos de Torreon
The eldest and by far the most experienced of the back three for Texacano. A career player for Torreos with many Copa appearances, as well as a third-place trophy in the most recent International FireStorm Cup.

#16-DM-Kermit Fletcher-26 y/o-FC Tucson
A relatively recent appearance on the football radar with FC Tucson's near-miraculous double crown of the Gadsden Premier Division and Copa Republicana. An athletic, tenacious player and a veteran of Gadsden's "hooligan" style of play.

#14-CM-Chewey Garcia-27 y/o-Nomonwoth Hunters (Allinlia)
A nigh-inexhaustible, but conservative player, known as a "quarterback" at home. Transferred to Allinlia to avoid trouble with salary caps in Texacano, and has seen several good seasons for the Hunters.

#17-LW-Don Danielson-25 y/o-Round Rock United
A good player for a good team, likely selected for his famous rapport with star striker Brandon McConaghey. Has good field vision, and is a left-footed kicker.

#13-RW-Cristobal del Rey-24 y/o-Santa Catarina
A young star on a rapidly-sinking team. Will be looking to impress foreign clubs in this edition of the Campionato. Fast, and capable of playing the entire right side.

#15-OM-Raymond Costello-20 y/o-Hampshire United (FEL)
A precocious young star from the Del Rio youth system, left his hometown club in order to pursue his dream of playing top-flight football in Felix for Hampshire United. The youngest player on the team, and among the fastest.

#6-FW-Brendan McConaghey-29 y/o-Round Rock United (captain)
The undisputed leader of this team as well as the venerable Round Rock United juggernaut. A household name even in his native Tejas, where soccer takes a backseat to gridiron.

#7-FW-Nicholas Schank-26 y/o-Riopelle S.L. (UTL)
A rising star stifled by work permit-related restrictions, he has burst onto the scene in Utilitas, demonstrating a great deal solid play that has earned him a starting job for the Lobos.

Formation: 3-5-2 Style: +1

El Paso Welcomes New Mayor Felipe Ruiz
EL PASO--In a bilingual ceremony conducted at the Don Haskins Center at Tejas Western University, former university administrator Felipe Ruiz accepted the mayorship of El Paso following a hotly-contested election which saw him unseat the incumbent Danny Baldwin, the last in a long line of Nationalist mayors of El Paso. As a member of the far-left Urban Unionist Party, Ruiz is the first non-Nationalist to win the mayorship of a top-five Tejas city in more than fifty years.

Ruiz was born in rural Nuevo Leon and traveled to Tejas to attend the University of Tejas at Austin, where he majored in English and geology and went on to spend a short time working for the oil and gas industry before returning to academia to get his Ph.D. in English and teach the literature of Apox and Old Guard at Kingsville A&M. At Kingsville he was named department chair and later provost, and then accepted an offer to become Dean of Students at Western, where he served for twelve years before becoming interim president and later being named the university's permanent president. He resigned from the university last year to pursue the mayorship.

The Urban Unionist Party is the smallest of Texacano's four major parties, with a single seat in the Senate and fifteen in the Assembly, as well as the mayorships of Ciudad Juarez, Monterrey, and now El Paso. It originated nearly fifteen years ago as a political science project of its now-chairman Santiago Reyes as he was an undergraduate student at the Universidad Regiomontana. It spread quickly to other university campuses and ran its first candidate in 2003, winning a legislative seat in Coahuila in 2006. Leaders from the Nationalist Party, including now-President Cameron Sinclair, declared the party was too radical for Texacano politics and attempted to have it banned from politics on the strength that it was a radical group. The Unionists won the subsequent court case on a split decision and went on to take a Senate seat in Nuevo Leon that had previously been held by a Nationalist.

Ruiz's victory in El Paso represents the party's first major foray into Tejas, territory traditionally held by President Sinclair's Nationalists. The Unionist platform is best described as authoritarian socialism, advocating a strong central government and greater social services compared to the laissez-faire policies of the Nationalist government. It also advocates for the inclusion of Gadsden as an incorporated territory of the Republic along with the country's other opposition parties, the National Unity and Democratic-Republicans. The opposition has been gaining a foothold in Austin in the last few years as dissent grows with the alleged corruption and cronyism in the Nationalist government.
You'll understand soon enough why this is relevant
Last edited by Texacano on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RP Population: ~55 mil
Demonym: Texacano/Texacana
Languages: English and Spanish
Capital: Austin
Sports played: American football, association football, basketball
Maple Leaf Bowl I Finalist
Baptism of Iron XIV Finalist
International FireStorm Cup IV Semifinalist (Torreos de Torreon)
Viva Esportiva!
Congratulations to the world champion Broncos de Chihuahua (IUBC)!
Backwater puppet of Taijan. Guns and isolationism, aiyee!
How to Do Interconference Play in Xkoranate (sort of)

Old Guard
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Guard » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Old Guard National Football Team

Style: -3

Cultural Quirk: Old Guardians have an odd way of giving names, they are given a first name when they are born, and then given a characteristic at the age of seven to complete their name, eg. Steven the Great.

COACHING STAFF
Manager: Sanderstal the Almighty, 41
Record in charge of NT: Pd 17, 2-4-11, 16 Goals For, 33 Against, -17 GD
Under Sanderstal, Old Guard haven't done that well, winning only twice, but it doesn't matter, to be perfectly honest the people of Old Guard don't really care all that much.

Assistant: Tim the Bored, 43
Sanderstal brings with him to the job his number two at Old Guard Regiment, Tim the Bored, a man saddled with an unfortunate end prefix like so many in Old Guard. However, he is in truth quite energetic, and tries his best to animate teams under his control to achieve new levels of greatness.

PLAYERS
#1 - GK - Quentrim the Arrowheaded, Aged 21, Mona A.F.C (APX), Uncapped
Quentrim comes to the National Team and is thrown straight into the starting line-up, after obtaining a contract at the nearly promoted Mona A.F.C. He is sharp with his reactions and able to command the box like a great goalkeeper should. He has big boots to fill replacing John the Large, but he is more than capable enough to fill those boots.

#2 - RD - Endellion the Hewn, Aged 26, FC Endeavour (APX), 15 caps, 1 goal
Endellion is fast becoming one of the best players for the Old Guard national team, playing to a high standard both internationally and domestically, with top Apoxian club FC Endeavour, having now won a domestic title with Endeavour, he is a real star of the team now.

#3 - CD - Og the Troll, Aged 42, Hudd Rovers, 21 caps
Og is quite literally a troll, not just a very ugly person, and due to his increased height and weight, a large presence in defense. However, trolls are very slow and often clumsy, so he is quite easy to manoeuvre around, providing he doesn't hit you, which will almost definitely cause some form of minor injury (he averages around one yellow card a game). He is really quite a big softy though, and won't injure people on purpose. He plays for the club Hudd Rovers, from the town Hudd, which has the largest troll population base in Old Guard. Trolls have longer lifespans than humans, so Og won't be likely to retire until he is about 45.

#4 - LD - Jason the Argonaut, Aged 28, Oldem Gents Club, 22 caps, 1 goal
Jason has been recalled to the starting line-up from the bench, now that he has matured more as a player, and goes on epic, but ultimately futile runs with the ball that often end up further away from the opposition goal than he started about 5 minutes after receiving the ball. He recently enjoyed promotion to the second tier of the Apox League system with Oldem Gents Club, though that stay in the second tier was short lived, they've been relegated again, with Jason staying there for the moment.

#5 - DM - Richard of France, Aged 33, Sabrefell Moths (NSB), 43 caps, 3 goals
By now a veteran of the Old Guard national team, Richard of France is a superb holding midfielder, with a good eye for a pass around the field, and this skill has only improved with time. He is getting quite old now, this will probably be his late tournament starting. He has also clearly gotten used to competing in the top flight, accepting a move outside the Apoxian Federation to Sabrefell Moths of New Sideburn.

#6 - DM - Dan the Man, Aged 30, Old Guard Regiment, 17 caps
Under Sanderstal, Dan looks likely to remain in the starting line-up for some time, which can only be good for his development. He is still playing with Old Guard Regiment, surprising as he could definitely move up a league in the ANL league system should he want. He is a great workhorse, charging from one end of the pitch to the other.

#7 - RM - Jooles the Sophisicated, Aged 31, Barbury Town (APX), 42 caps, 4 goals
Jooles oozes class as you can tell by his name, even playing badly on purpose if he thinks it'll make him look more sophisticated. However, he does have genuine skill and can liven up any game he become a part of. Be warned though, he likes only specific chants to be done for him, and prefers a polite round of applause or gentlemanly cries of "I say!" or "Jolly good!" as encouragement, or he can go a little off the rails.

#8 - CM - Sam of Charlfont, Aged 24, St George's Creek, 12 caps
Absolutely key in St George's Creek promotion to the top tier of the Apox National League, Sam is a very clever player, not being the most active but being able to pick out a good pass. He topped the assists column in the ANL2 last season, so expect to see him creating many of the goals Old Guard score.

#9 - LM - Marcus the Bright, Aged 23, St George's Creek, 7 caps
Marcus is actually quite a normal person and player, and has managed to get a call-up purely because he's actually just good enough. He has good technique, and his stamina and fitness is improving all the time. He recently completed a transfer from lowly Don't Panic FC to the high flying St George's Creek, a team which he helped gain promotion to the top league of the ANL league system last season. With John the Awesome's spot to fill, once again he's another player who big things are expected of.

#10 - ST - David the Heroic, Aged 28, TP Indians, 36 caps, 6 goals
David is approaching the peak of his career, and so he'll be glad of a few more opportunities to add to his modest international scoring record, which he hasn't quite managed to transfer across from his electric form domestically. He plays for the small club of TP Indians, but appears happy enough there for the moment.

#11 - ST - Xav the Fast, Aged 34, Moscva 2k12, 46 caps, 16 goals - CAPTAIN
What a legend. Xav has been the captain, star player and record goalscorer of Old Guard for quite some time now, and was the first Guardian to play overseas, for at the time, title contenders and winners, Gwinevra Barbarians of Apox. He is one of the many ageing players in the squad, but has assured everyone that he has no intention of retiring in the near future. He has since been released by Gwinevra and has returned to Old Guard, going to Moscva 2k12 in the ANL2.

#12 - GK - STEVEN, Aged 28, TP Indians, 5 caps
STEVEN was found floating out at sea when he was younger, and gave no name for himself apart from STEVEN, and refused to tell anyone why he was floating out at sea in the first place. Since then he's always been quite reclusive, but took to football as a keeper, and has since been discovered to be quite good.

#13 - DF - Aquart the Unusual, Aged 29, Moscva 2k12, 14 caps
Aquart refuses to wear football uniform for matches or training, preferring and insisting on wearing some sort of medieval dress which is in team colours. However, he is a pretty strong tackler, and will not hesitate to bring a player down if he feels it to be necessary. The only flaw with that, is it is often not, and therefore he tends to get quite a few fouls when playing.

#14 - DF - Michelle the Gatekeeper, Aged 22, Moscva 2k12, Uncapped
Michelle, so called as her family were long the gatekeepers of Tellabocari, where she currently plays for team Moscva 2k12. She is incredibly committed and hard-working and is the next in the line of promising Guardian players to be developing.

#15 - MD - Kay the Sideways, Aged 25, Oldem Gents Club, 15 caps, 1 goal
Kay is a player like no other, she literally runs sideways, which is at the same time hilarious and brilliant, and is how her only international goal cam about, she was substituted on, and scoring running in to a corner, where she was already at the right angle to score.

#16 - MD - Hurstspurr the Bold, Aged 19, Oldem Gents Club, Uncapped
Hurstspurr is a talented midfielder who can play nearly anywhere in midfield, therefore being a useful and versatile player. He is currently with Oldem Gents Club in the third tier of the ANL, but has asked for a move away in order to stay competitive. While he is becoming a valuable player for the club, there is not Oldem Gents Club can do to stop him moving.

#17 - ST - Maximillion the Codger, Aged 22, St George's Creek, 4 caps, 1 goal
Maximillion has impressed greatly in the Apox National League, especially last season where his goals led to St George's Creek being promoted to the top tier, the first Old Guardian club to have that honour. He replaces the legendary Jeff the Great, his retiring clubmate at St George's Creek.

#18 - ST - Ug the Troll, Aged 34, Hudd Rovers, 3 cap
Ug is Og's sister, and she's in the team for when a tall striker is required to head and kick troubling balls at the opposition goalie.

Do anything apart from kill my players: Y

Team Kit

Home Stadium
Seafront Paradise, Oldem - Capacity 14,000
Puppet of & county within Apox

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 01, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boring Paradise » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:26 am

Boring Paradise's
Campionato Esportiva VIII Squad

Thanks to Kinitaria for supplying this Logo

Manager: Andrew Whitehouse (age 46)
Assistant Manager: Luke Marshall (age 37)
Coach: Brian McFalon (age 43)
Assistant Coach: Raiyaan McCloud (age 47)

POS	Player Name		Age

GK Osama Homewood 26 *
GK Nathan Pili 28

DF John Alklani 21 *
DF Daniel Jones 17
DF John Hall 19
DF Robert Johnston 24 *

DF Jenson Browning 15
DF Henry Roadster 20
DF Lewis Homewood 27
DF Ben Collins 28

MD Kevin Harris 29 *
MD Samuel Wong 26 *
MD Robert Patterson 16
MD Robbie Webber 27

MD Michael Bailey 18
MD Alex Smith 20
MD Alistair Adams 29
MD Ryan Miller 27

FW Haider Williams 24 *
FW Shooby Armours 22 *

FW Robbie Patterson 18
FW Yousuf Bell 22
FW Athlean Irving 26

Key:
Starters
Captain
* These players can not get injured receive any cards, can not get sub off and they always start from the very beginning

Home Strip:
Away Strip:
Neutral Ground Strip:
Goalie Strip:
Thanks to Northern Sunrise Islands for supplying these strips

Godmod scoring events: Y
RP injuries to my players: Y (Not so Bad)
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Y (Only Three Cards and No double yellow)
Hand out red cards to my players: N
Godmod other events: Y (No KILLING and no threatening things)

Style Modifiers: +3.1
The Paradisian Empire contains the Center, Boring Paradise, and the loyal countries that have sworn allegiance.

Best Places
U-15 World Cup 7 Runners-Up
WWISC 2 Runners Up
U-15 Chamionship (3rd Place)
Friendly Cup X (3rd Place)
Hosted
Internation FireStorm Cup II,III
Friendly Cup X

Estope
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Estope » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:14 am

Manager: Vacant (Still in hiring process. The team will compete without any coaching. Brian Monte, head of Estope Soccer Association. will be techinally listed as the manager but won't actually do anything.)
Assistant Manager: Vacant
Assistant Coaches: Vacant

Starters:
1 - Ashton Pate - GK - Age: 29
3 - Ivan Sherman - D - Age: 29
11 - Joshua Sanford - D - Age: 28
10 - Walter Crouch - D - Age: 30
9 - Marco DeCruz - D - Age: 25
2 - Alex Stark - CM - Age: 24
5 - Milo Dewith - CM - Age: 25
6 - Rudy Picasso - RM - Age: 30
4 - John Hardy - LM - Age: 28
8 - Travis Barria - F - Age: 28
7 - Jacob Lawrence - F - Age: 25

Bench:
12 - DeAngelo Ulick - GK - Age: 27
13 - Fernando Osbourne - D - Age: 26
14 - Phillip Travis - D - Age: 25
15 - Eli Weldon - D - Age: 26
16 - Julio Hallenbeck - D - Age: 25
17 - Ian Nicodemus - CM - Age: 28
18 - Allan Vanish - CM - Age: 26
19 - Nathan Wiley - RM - Age: 27
20 - Jesse Conforti - LM - Age: 24
21 - Luke Frits - F - Age: 27
22 - Rafael Fearghal - F - Age: 31

Inzer-Bare Stadium (80,000)
(Formally Pythagorean Stadium)
Twin Brooks, Estope

Home:
Away:

Formation: 4-4-2
Style Modifier +3

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y
Roleplay injuries to my players Y
Godmod injuries to my players N
Hand out red cards to my players Y
Godmod other events Y
Soccer: 61st (14.33 pts.) | Football: 26th (9.08 pts.) | Baseball: 13th (3.23 pts.) | Rugby: 13th (5.07 pts.)
Hockey: 11th (16.85 pts.) | Basketball: 25th (2.73 pts.) | Lacrosse: 4th (37.62 pts.)
Maklohi Vai Tournament (Baseball)
Esportiva Union Cup II (Rugby)
Estope Open
World Bowl XXIII
Maple Leaf Bowl III

Polkopia
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polkopia » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:23 am

Starting Lineup:

GK: Vladimir Polov
DF: Sergei Ulansov
DF: Lance Smith
DF: Mikhail Vebitsibvy
DF: Andrei Yakostovo
MF: Boris Polgov
MF: Vyacheslav Gorodiva
MF: Roman Maldov
MF: Aleksandr Krenkov
FW: Immanuil Serevo
FW: Rostislav Kantrisov

Bench:

GK: Ivan Opotov
DF: Alexander T'voni
DF: Joseph Narvodov
MF: Michael Pensov
MF: Semyon Benisov
MF: Anatoly Ghordinov
FW: Artur Yeminov
FW: Vsevolod Bilan

Coaching Staff:

Head Coach: Spartak Stenin
Assistant Coach: Timofei Shirokov
Goalkeeping Coach: Matvei Kerzhekov
Coach: Artur Grenigov
Trainer: Pavel Meningova

Kits

Polkopia's kits were designed by the company, Nako, which is a prominent sports attire company centralized in Polkopia. The kits were designed in 2010, and have been put into effect since then. Rumor is that there is to be a new kit for the Polkopian team within the next year, but no confirmation by Nake has taken place. The home kit features a simple white jersey with a gold stripe down the middle, and another golden stripe across the lower torso. The hope kit also features the Polkopian football logo in the top right. Polkopia's away kit is a simple black jersey with white trim and white shorts. Polkopia's alternate kit features a maroon color along with white trim along the edges.

Formation

The Polkopian team plays a 4-1-3-2 with a four defenders, a defensive mid, three midfielders, with one of them playing on the attack, and the other two staying left or right, depending on the position, and two forwards. In the event of a substitution, certain changes in the formation might be installed, such as reverting back to Polkopia's previous formation, a 4-2-3-1, where there are two defensive midfielders instead of one, and only one striker instead of two forwards.

Home Stadium

Polkopia's home stadium is Salinksy Stadium, located in Peeto, the capital and largest city in Polkopia. It seats approximately 74,500 spectators, and is home to the Peeto Flames, one of Polkopia's current football clubs. The stadium was constructed in 2011, due to there being another club centralized in Peeto, and the pressure was placed upon the Polkopian Football Association to build another stadium in Peeto. It didn't take long for the association to realize what a beautiful stadium this was, and thus, deemed it worthy to host the Polkopian National Football Team.

RP Permissions

Choose my goalscorers - Yes
Godmod scoring events - No
RP injuries to my players – Yes - TG first
Godmod injuries to my players – No
Hand out yellow cards to my players – Yes
Hand out red cards to my players – Yes - TG first
Godmod other events – No
Anthem (Instrumental) Factbook Embassy
Check out the Polkopian Premier League

1st place: 8 Times (WV25, WV30, WV35 WV39, WV44, WV48, WV50, WV75)
2nd place: 2 Times (WV26, WV34)
3rd place (8 Times: WV27, WV31, WV32, WV37, WV54, WV59, WV70, WV72)

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:22 pm

San José Guayabal (SJG) National Team

Brought to you by SJG National Football Association "Football for everyone", Guaycume Food Industries "Food for Winners" and Banco Nacional de SJG "Your money in good hands"

Kits:

We're Proudly clients of Barrengeka

+2.35

About SJG National Team

Upon a successful World Cup cycle where up even invited us to the Cup of Harmony in our first attempt and a couple of very good units but for reasons of fate, always fail in the final push to qualify for the next round of tournaments played, after that SJG has been restructured with more mature players already playing in international leagues and with a new coach after the death of Milos Miljanic during a friendly against Texacano, SJG is now looking to make a decent role in this regional tournament who will serve as preparation for the WC 67.

All-time record: 26-3-22 (During Friendly Cup X)

Roster

Tactical system: 3-3-3-1 (Balance between offensive and defensive)

Starting Lineup: Team
GK: Henry Hernandez (25 years) A.D. Isidro Metapán
DF: James Moreira (19 years) Nhorton vo Mirrun (Paradystopia)
DF: Matias Passarelli (26 years) Alianza F.C.
DF: Meyson Salume (18 years) Truro (Greater Maritime Union)
MF: Jairo Araujo (21 years) Djnamo Sabrjk (Paradystopia)
MF: William Maldonado (23 years) Santa Tecla F.C.
MF: Jairo Henríquez (18 years) Whilliumiborough Swagger (Paradystopia)
MF: Rudy Valencia (23 years) Alianza F.C.
FW: Rodolfo Zelaya (25 years) Lac-Drouin St-Pierre (Sicoutimont)
FW: Jonathan Faña (27 years) Fillydelphia HC (Equestrian States)
FW: Sean Fraser (25 years) Alianza F.C.

BENCH
GK: Ruslan Molodetsov (21 years) Sunrice United (NSI)
DF: Nelson Bonilla (23 years) Alianza F.C.
DF: Herbert Sosa (23 years) Alianza F.C.
DF: Facundo Simioli (27 years) Santa Tecla F.C.
DF: Augustine Jibrin (30 years) Juventud Independiente
MF: Gonzalo Mazzia (26 years) Atlético Militar Marte
MF: Alberto Segovia (19 years) Alianza F.C.
MF: Marcos Haedo (18 years) Luch Energiya Primorye
FW: Bruno Camilletti (22 years) Santa Tecla F.C.
FW: Juninho Dos Santos (18 years) Alianza F.C.

Coach Staff

Head coach: Emanuel Inzer (From Estope)
Assistant coach: Milovan Djoric
Goalkepping coach: Misael Alfaro
Coach: Vladan Vicevic
Trainer: Nelson Ancheta

IC: Important Info

Fans. Football hooliganism is a real problem in SJG. With riots recently reported in the matches against Paradystopia, the SJGNFA is trying to find a way to protect guest fans. Also, fans will treat the fans of the following nations heatedly, some for having a rivalry like SJG VS New Lonopolian Empire, Gregisgodistan and New Wolfopolis. However Security topic is seriuously for the safety of visiting fans.

Stadium environment video OOC: Our stadium environment is similar to RL Estadio Azteca

Feel the passion

Weather: SJG has in some places of his territory a tropical climate, like Vladivostok-Alianza or San Salvador, but a freezing climate under 0, prevails in Piedra Labrada and El Roblar.

Introduction

The Aliancista Federation of San José Guayabal commonly called Guayabal or SJG, is a Federation in Esportiva. It's bordered on the north by Estope and Wednesday Evening. SJG covers 56,312,121 square kilometers and has has an estimated population of 800.000,000. SJG comprises of 13 Regions/Krai (Plural: Kraya), 2 Autonomous Republics and 1 Federal Oblast

Etymology
The origin of the name cames from the spanish "Campo de guayabas" (Guavas County) (Vulgar: Guayabal) by the abundance of guavas, in 1770 was imposed as the patron of the town Saint Joseph (San José; In spanish) by this reason the name is San José Guayabal (Eng. Saint Joseph Guavas)

History
The village emerged in the mid-eighteenth century, and was known as Guayabal by the abundance of guava. In 1770, according to Pedro Cortés y Larraz (Spanish colonizer), had a population of 593 people "without being subject to any authority."

Indeed, the mayor Mayor Jose Ortiz de la Peña actual surveyor commissioned Don Francisco Jose Vallejo to chart a plan of the new town, which was founded on November 13, 1786 as a people's Guayabal. For 1807 had a population of 1,150 inhabitants.

Under the rule of El Salvador

He was part of the department of San Salvador from 1824-1835, the year he spent in the district of Suchitoto Cuscatlan. For 1859 it had a population of 2,302 inhabitants, which by 1890 had risen to 5,830,000. He received the title of town in 1875, and the city in 2006.

Independence of SJG:

The March 29, 2013, in protest of its 400 million people by the mistreatment of El Salvador, it was decided to wean and the same day, El Salvador accepted independence.

Through time, international litigation, could colonize El Salvador and then arrive to the continent of andarica in Esportiva

Population
According to the latest census (August 2013) was calculated in Guayabal a population of 800 million people, of which are classified into only five ethnic groups, which are:

-Guayabalenses/Guayabalians: 31%
-Salvadorans: 20%
-British: 19%
-Russians: 17%
-Eskimos: 13%

Of which are of different religions:

-Evangelical Christian: 96%
-Catholics: 2%
-Protestants: 2%

Language
The national languages ​​of under Article 8 of the Constitution of the Federation of San Jose Guayabal, adopted in The Honorable People's Parliament are: English, Spanish Guayabalense, Russian, and Eskimo (Most used are: English, Spanish and Guayabalian), encouraging the use of language Guayabalian in:

- All daily activities as the language of communication between citizens of the Federation.

-support their teaching in public schools, private schools and universities in the San Jose Guayabal Federation.

But the SJG citizens talk the following languages:

-Spanish: 30%
-Guayabalian: 30%
-English: 15%
-Eskimo: 13%
-Russian: 12%

But 95% of the population has at least advanced knowledge of five languages​​, making society a society Guayabalense polyglot, highly acculturated and interesting to interact.

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y
RP injuries to my players Y (I'll determine the length)
Godmod injuries to my players N
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y (no more than 3 as total)
Hand out red cards to my players Y (Send me a TG for autorization)
Godmod other events Y (Dont' kill players, fans can die, but I'll determine the number, Players can fell asleep before match or during the match).

Let's go SJG
Last edited by San Jose Guayabal on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk gorod
Secretary

Founded: Jun 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk gorod » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:55 pm

Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk Gorod National Team (YSG)

Brought to you by Spartak Athletics Association "Keep in shape, be Spartak" and Kuril Milk "The best milk in all Sakhalin, yummy"

About YSG National Team

YSG's national team, was recently established at the initiative of Vladimir Kokorin, ruler of Sakhalin, who want the team excel at regional level, which will happen step by step according to stated in the press conference he gave to the media Sakhalin, for that, has called for a base of players playing in the Nadezhda Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk of "SJG Segunda División" (Second division) and other players who come from the island teams are eager to get at least one decent participation in the CE VIII

All-time record: 0-0-0 (New team)

Roster

Tactical system: 4-5-1 (Defensive)

Starting Lineup: Team
GK: Kiril Medvedev (24 years) Spartak Dolinsk
DF: Maksim Golubev (26 years) Nadezhda Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (SJG)
DF: Matvei Grigoriev (26 years) FK Kurilsk
DF: Ruslan Vorobiov (24 years) Nadezhda Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (SJG)
DF: Pyotr Kuznetsov (31 years) Dinamo Uglegorsk
MF: Mikhail Mariinsky (24 years) Mysh Nevelsk
MF: Vladimir Novikov (18 years) Aniva Albion
MF: Vyacheslav Pavlov (26 years) Okha Anti-Fasistas
MF: Ruslan Molokov (30 years) Alianza F.C. (SJG)
MF: Svyatoslav Romanov (25 years) Ultra Blanca FC (AAL)
FW: Yaroslav Kucherena (32 years) Shakhtar Shakhtyorsk

BENCH
GK: Konstantin Popov (24 years) C.D. Real Destroyer (SJG)
DF: Gennadiy Volkov(26 years) Júbilo Toyohara
DF: Ilya Leonov (31 years) Lokomotiv Chernomorets
DF: Igor Andreev (21 years) FK Karafuto
DF: Boris Petrovich (30 years) Sikhote-Alin Dolphins
MF: Aleksander Smirnov(32 years) Nadezhda Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (SJG)
MF: Artyom Kokorin (28 years) Energia Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk

Coach Staff

Head coach: Evgeniy Kozlov
Assistant coach: Aleksei Nekrasov
Goalkepping coach: Anton Ustinov
Coach: Sergei Korsakov
Trainer: Svetlana Mamayev

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y
RP injuries to my players Y (Everything except Career-Ending injuries)
Godmod injuries to my players Y
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y (no more than 3 as total)
Hand out red cards to my players Y (Send me a TG for autorization)
Godmod other events Y (Please be creative and jocular).
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk is a dominion (puppet) of San Jose Guayabal

Chrovan
Secretary

Founded: Jun 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrovan » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Coach: Jules Easton. What many in Chrovan would refer to as a 'World Traveler', in reality he's just vacationed in a handful of other Esportivan nations. Chrovanians don't get out much. He was selected mostly due to his familiarity with both football and international football, having been his school's premier striker back in the day and having done well enough managing the Chrovish team for the past few Compionatos. Not extraordinarily well, but well enough. Apparently we're one of the top teams in Esportiva now. Who knew? With his history as a front-man, he enjoys attacking football, playing about a +4.25 on a scale of -5 to +5. He had held open tryouts before the team's debut rather than dipping into the nation's amateur league, as the standard of play there is terrible. That turned out to be a good decision.
Formation: 3-5-2
Some names are cut off; see roster below for full names.

Provided by the wonderful Kirola Sportswear of Audioslavia.
Home

Away

Stating XI:
Keeper: Delmar Peck, #1. He's usually good, but when things start to go wrong, they go really wrong.
Left Back: Quincey Booner, #2. A heavy drunkard. He regularly switches between the good kind of physical player and the bad kind.
Center Back: Andrew Law, #3. A fifth-generation lawyer, his family is one of the most respected in Chrovan. He's also quite athletic.
Right Back: Rupert Eustis, #4. A simple turnip farmer. He's a quiet fellow, and very hard working.
Defensive Center: Syd Tolbert, #5. Plays professionally, allegedly. Always changes the subject when you ask where.
Left Wing: Chuck Paddon, #6. A sailor. He's a rather loud fellow, but just as hard working as Eustis.
Center: Marion Steed, #7. A horse raiser. He's gotten quick from having to chase them down.
Center: Brennan Donalds, #8. <Captain> He actually does play football for a living, in Chrovan's amateur league. It's a very amateur league, though. He's won Player of the Year seven years running.
Right Wing: Tracey Rimmer, #9. The Chrovan National Orchestra's lead percussionist, and their pickup-football team's captain.
Left Forward: Brenton Smythe, #10. The only player who's contested Donalds for Player of the Year, he usually loses out do to him being on an overall better team (whereas Donalds carries his entire team by himself).
Right Forward: Donovan Jacobson, #11. He can kick really, really hard.

Bench:
Keeper: Daryl Ingram, #12.
Defender: Nicholas Michael, #13.
Defender: Delbert Lawson, #14.
Defender: Ricki Power, #15.
Winger: Silas Bourke, #16.
Winger: Webster Bishop, #18.
Center: Kurtis Ness, #17.
Center: Bob Traves, #19.
Forward: Willard Bonham, #20.
Striker: Henderson (Mace) Tyrell, #21. The go-to late game substitute; he can make the ball do funny things in the air, and has a penchant for dramatic finishes.

RP Permissions:
Choose my goal scorers: Y
Godmod Scoring Events: N (Try to keep things relatively realistic. Except for Tyrell. If you want something silly to happen, have him do it.)
RP injuries to my players: Y
Hand out Yellow cards to my players: Y
Hand out Red cards to my players: Y (Max: 2)
Godmod Other Events: N

New Sideburn
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Sideburn » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:31 pm

NEW SIDEBURN
Preferred Formation:
4-4-2 diamond
Secondary Formation: There are no other formations. 4-4-2 is the one true king.
Style Modifier: 0
Playstyle: Low on possession, but high on pressure, with fast play and short passing. Extremely physical, but will never dive, go to ground easily, or intentionally handball.
Home Stadium: The Farham Arena in Sabrefell. Capacity of 95,000 (65k seated, 30k standing).
Kit Supplier: Kirola
Nickname: The Cormorants

Despite an extremely strong qualifying run that ended only barely in failure, Gethin Ramsey's troops will be left with a sour taste in their mouth after a disastrous Cup of Harmony. Though some might be a little sceptical, they weren't actually that bad (bar their disastrous performance against Saugeais showcasing the 3-5-2 experiment, may we never speak of it again), mainly lacking that final touch. And NSI and Vaugania both decided to play really, really well. Still, at the end of the day, doing worse than Brenecia at football is unforgivable, and the Cormorants will be looking to bounce right back into form.

Ramsey has decided on an overhaul of the squad - due to the reshuffle of scheduling, only transfers have gone through in the NSB season, and no actual competitive fixtures have been played. Lucia Oakwood's retirement solves the knotty problem of three of their best players being central midfielders, while Tosca Marlowe signing onto Treason grants her a surprise call-up. Ten players from the national league are part of the squad this time, a respectable amount for a league yet to own a second Champion's Cup place.

Overall Record
62 wins - 14 draws - 22 losses
189 scored - 121 conceded

Honours
Champions of the 51st Baptism of Fire, Campionato Esportiva VI and Market Cup VI.

First Team
Most RPs will have next match's lineup in them, but this is the strongest team NSB can field.

My opponent MAY
Choose my goalscorers (Brightley takes most penalties, Harper and Crowley take corners, Harper and Brightley take direct free-kicks)
RP injuries to my players (maximum one, and I'll determine the exact severity)
Hand out yellow and red cards to my players (maximum one red, cautions within reason)

My opponent MAY NOT
Godmod scoring events
Godmod injuries
Godmod other events
If you mention zombies I will flay you

Penalty Order (First 5 in the first XI)
1. Dale Brightley
2. Catheline Harper
3. Michael Brandon
4. Cathy Stokes
5. Gerhard Thunder
Beyond that, it's basically 'whoever feels up for it.'

Gethin RAMSEY - 58
Manager

The hero and protagonist of the ongoing Sideburnese legend/fairy tale/joke. A manager who truly can talk a talk intimidating enough to walk a walk of its own, and its this partially terror-fuelled motivational skill that is the real secret to his success. Under his reign, the Cormorants have gone from a team unchallenged by local rivals and without any real skill or relevance on the world scale to a major power of Esportiva, perpetual World Cup qualification hopefuls, and winners of three trophies. Respect The Legend.

Escher SPEARE - 41
Assistant Manager

The Escher Speare of yesteryear would have triangulated the optimum level of Doppler effect (taking into account the Mendoza line) for the best left-footed cross from a right-footed centreback played out of position. The Escher Speare of today would think 'ah, fuck it'. Thoroughly jaded towards numbers after a drastically inconsistent cycle, Speare is still an intelligent and highly-driven young woman, but she's left her fascination with numbers behind in the field of actual mathematics.

Auburn BYWATER - 25
Whip

Gethin Ramsey's latest member of staff has been titled his personal Whip. Her unprecedented outburst after the squad was held by Felix stole headlines, and deflected blame from the team. But Ramsey sees her as being useful in other fields, and fully intends to keep her around in a more... general role, despite youth and inexperience.
1 - Portia THRIFT (c) - 38 - Riverside (SAU)
75 caps, 26 clean sheets

Thrift's expertise lies in her positioning and handling; she doesn't have the reflexes she used to, but she's still got what it takes to be the last line of defence for the team. The veteran 37-year old has been a rock in defence since New Sideburn's Baptism of Fire, and has stated her ambition is to lead the side into the World Cup.
Thrift was injured three games into the qualifying campaign, but her backup, Riordan, has taken her place in the starting lineup after a series of impressive performances. Oakwood's retirement has left the Riverside stopper as captain, but assuming Riordan can hold his current form, it is likely Cathy Stokes will take the armband most games. Thrift has announced she will retire from international football after this year, aiming to focus on her club career.

12 - Kieron RIORDAN - 28 - Wrexton FC (APX)
10 caps, 3 clean sheets

One of the new generation of Sideburnese players to try their luck abroad, Riordan's set his hopes high; ten years younger than Portia Thrift, he hopes to become her successor. Riordan's distribution is outstanding, his acrobatics remarkable and his unflappable attitude makes him stern under pressure.
Riordan was never blamed for the concessions in the Cup of Harmony, and likely retains his place in the starting lineup.

20 - Damian SHREWE - 29 - South Laithland
Uncapped

Shrewe's outstanding form was the key to South Laithland's surprising success in the past year. A strong all-round goalkeeper, though oddly shot-stopping is a weakness - it has often been said of Shrewe that watching him dive to the floor is like watching an aeroplane land; painfully, painfully slow.
2 - Anna SHRIKE - 29 - Mâ Âlâmëómë (FFD)
Right-back
84 caps, 3 goals

An exciting, aggressive talent in her youth, the cheerful, somewhat chubby defender seemed as though she would never grow old. Nowadays, age has bred caution, stress has slimmed her down and competition rises for her place, but it's still unthinkable to have a squad without her.

3 - James YORKE - 25 - Sabrefell Moths
Centre-back
49 caps, 1 goal

Despite scoring his first goal for the national team, Yorke's performances for the national team at the Cup of Harmony attracted criticism - while he remains in the squad and is likely the Cormorants' most tactically intelligent centre-back, his status as a starter is now far from guaranteed.

4 - Cathy STOKES (vc) - 26 - AFC Treason
Left-back
59 caps, 1 goal

For her club, Stokes is still the local lass come good, a stalwart for Treason ever since it grew into its own as a power of Sideburnese football. For country, she is vice-captain after Oakwood's retirement, a member of what people are beginning to refer to as The OG (the 51st Baptism of Fire winning squad) and one of the team's most talented players. She's possessed of near-infinite stamina and has a workrate to match, never giving up even on seemingly lost causes. Nobody can doubt she's earned her rank.

5 - Hadrian BELFAST - 22 - Sabrefell Athletic
Centre-back
14 caps, 0 goals

Belfast, for good reason, had many doubters once it came to light that he was to start for the national side. After all, he was just 21 at the time. But as a centre-back for Athletic, he has already covered for them in a Premiership-winning season, and his role in stopping the counter-attacks that Athletic were weak to was nothing short of crucial. He partnered Yorke last cycle, but a partnership with Marlowe achieved great results in DBC28, and is the current bookies' favourite to be the next first choice.
Nobody, of course, bet on a return to 3-5-2. That would be absurd.

13 - Leila CORVETTE - 27 - Maximum City
Left-back
51 caps, 0 goals

Though favoured in the WC64 days, Corvette's battle for a starting spot has slowly become a losing one. Still, the chain-smoking wingback makes up for her lack of endurance with pace and intelligence, specialising in making incisive, mazy runs deep into the enemy half.
Recently signed onto Maximum City on the condition of cutting heavily on smoking in the extended off-season, it is hoped Corvette's abstinence will translate into greater stamina and athleticism, not into cravings and occasional twitches.

17 - Tosca MARLOWE - 22 - AFC Treason
Centre-back
Uncapped

After an excellent season that helped dour, much-derided AFC Shale to an unlikely survival (by a comfortable margin at that) to stay up, Marlowe was brought to AFC Treason for a massive 4.8 million pounds (a then-record beaten shortly thereafter by Cath Harper signing to the same club). Treason's successes in UICA have lead to a cache of money set almost on its own to inflate the value of Premiership players, but even hardcore isolationists could see the value in spending that kind of sum on Marlowe, an excellent player set to become even better with age.

19 - James SLEET - 24 - AC Tallin (VAL)
Right-back
7 caps, 0 goals

Young, lean and handsome, the platinum blond 'Snowy' Sleet is another of the new breed; young, quick and playing abroad. A graduate of the much-acclaimed Eastflood academy, Sleet's still developing his attacking play but shuts down wingers with ease; a complementary figure to the wild Anna Shrike. Also of note, Sleet is the first male full-back to be selected for a full NSB WCC squad.
Sleet played seven times over the course of the last cycle, sometimes as a centre-back on the right of a 3-5-2. It is safe to assume he will be kept on the wing this year. Where he is best. And not part of a back three. Ever.

22 - Karl FINNAN - 26 - Crisisbless
Centre-back
Uncapped

Finnan was a stalwart of the Echidnan league in his youth, but the dual-citizen's optimism (a refusal to accept any actual Echidnan callups since he became good enough for the team at around 22) have paid off with a callup ot the Campionato squad. Anticipated to be either third- or fourth-choice, granted, but... he's there.
6 - Michael BRANDON - 24 - Directus (EUR)
Defensive Midfielder
16 caps, 1 goals

A quiet, intensely professional man, Brandon's unusual for a Sideburnese. His introverted, calm appearance and entirely mercenary attitude to the sport belies a striking ability to create play from deep in midfield. One of the most talented players in the squad, Brandon's youth has kept him, perhaps wrongly, from the starting squad earlier... but with these remarkable club successes, there's no doubt his time has come.

8 - Catheline HARPER - 26 - AFC Treason
Right Midfielder
6 caps, 1 goals

Harper came seemingly out of nowhere to arrive unheralded in 331... and single-handedly dragged the Maximum Rovers to their greatest-ever finish. While the club did merely average this season, she's still the shining light of the squad, thanks to tireless stamina and an admirable workrate both in attack and defence... some have suggested she might be closer to a right-back than Shrike.
Harper's stock has been raised further after joining AFC Treason - her number hints strongly at a starting place in the squad.

10 - Dale BRIGHTLEY - 27 - Basin Plain (UGO)
Attacking Midfielder
66 caps, 22 goals

New Sideburn's greatest talent, as his club attests to. He was signed curiously in BoF51, but since then it's started to make all too much sense; fast, tough and hard, utterly tireless and, while unselfish, knows when he just has to go for it himself. Definitely the most-improved player in the team.
Brightley's remarkable record of five goals in the qualifiers was a driving force behind the team, and while his record dried up in the Cup of Harmony, he's still likely to be one of the shining lights of the squad.

11 - Gareth CROWLEY - 24 - Abingdon Celtic (TLI)
Left Midfielder
16 caps, 3 goals

Gareth Crowley now has a strong, internationally recognised club to back his bid for a starting place, a battle he looks to be winning. Despite his status as one of the new breed among the squad, he's very much the classic mould for a Sideburnese winger; very fast, a thunderous left foot and no pushover physically.
One of the few shining lights of the otherwise dismal CoH, Crowley now has three goals to his name. With Rosewood's departure, a near-guaranteed starter.

14 - Karelline CHARMWELL - 29 - Sabrefell Athletic
Attacking Midfielder
35 caps, 10 goals

One of the remaining seven of the OG still in the squad, Charmwell dropped out of contention soon after the 64 cycle, but regained her place after two remarkable seasons for her club. Unselfish and more inclined to pass than shoot.

16 - Darren PARRETT - 24 - Alouette Jonquiere (SIC)
Midfielder (Either Side)
22 caps, 5 goal

Young and skilled, Darren Parrett's erratic, jinking runs down the wing have become his trademark. He's slowly evolved into a player most comfortable with short, incisive passes snapping into the box at waist-level, but he's able to just smack the ball at Gerhard Thunder's face when he has to. Not bad with a long shot, either.
Able to play on either side, Parrett will back up both the wings - Ramsey is taking a gamble on the fitness of Harper and Crowley in order to bulk out the spine of his team.

23 - Olenna DAYTONA - 29 - Maximum City
Defensive Midfielder
6 caps, 0 goals

Daytona's career never really blossomed until she moved to the Smiths, transforming a rather average midfield into one capable of holding up the centre of the pitch effectively, despite playing a 5-3-2. A straightforward holding midfielder for the most part, but she's expert at free kicks, moderate-to-long passes and distant, powerful shots.
7 - Gerhard THUNDER - 32 - Astograth University (ASG)
Striker
85 caps, 43 goals

New Sideburn's top scorer, bearer of the number 7 since the Baptism of Fire, target man extraordinaire and all-around Big Lad. 6'6", 211 lbs and three Iron Boots to his name, Thunder's a towering presence on the penalty area, and intimidating for any defender to deal with; moreover, he's skilled with the ball and strong with his head and his feet - he's excellent defensively, too, putting pressure on defenders in possession. The complete straightforward target man.
Even the years cannot put a dint in Thunder's ability to poach goals. Sideburnese shirts labelled Thunder - 7 will sell long after he retires. He's implied the next cycle will be his last, choosing to focus on club football, as most Sideburnese players do.

9 - Konrad EVANS - 25 - Gortz United (AST)
Striker
Uncapped

Evans' rise has been swift and dynamic. At the start of 332, he was just 'the one good player on a crap team'. With eleven goals in twenty-three games, he seemed to fuel Corvette's hopes... then he left for Astograth, and the Maulers sank like a stone without him. Evans' key attributes are his speed and agility, specialising at drawing fouls and dodging tackles, but he boasts deadly accurate shooting as well. The quick young lad to complement Thunder's size, strength and experience.

15 - Cheney BITTENCOURT - 22 - AFC Treason
Striker
Uncapped

Inconsistent in his debuting DBC, Bittencourt's proven indispensable for River in the 332 season, and now a transfer to Treason has raised his stock enough for a call-up.

21 - Keith ROWLAND - 23 - Holdenberg City (EUR)
Striker
Uncapped

With a respectable 11 goals in a 38-game season (considering the standard of play), Rowland was an important part of Holdenberg City's survival last season. Some will wonder why Kearney or Stallion weren't taken in Rowland's place, but Ramsey is determined to let words count over actions, and would see the youth make his own argument to stay in the team.

1 - Portia Thrift (Riverside, SAU)
12 - Kieron Riordan (Wrexton FC, APX)
20 - Damian Shrewe (South Laithland)

2 - Anna Shrike (Mâ Âlâmëómë, FFD)
3 - James Yorke (Sabrefell Moths)
4 - Cathy Stokes (AFC Treason, vc)
5 - Hadrian Belfast (Sabrefell Athletic)
13 - Leila Corvette (Maximum City)
17 - Tosca Marlowe (AFC Treason)
19 - James Sleet (AC Tallin, VAL)
22 - Karl Finnan (Crisisbless)

6 - Michael Brandon (Directus, EUR)
8 - Catheline Harper (Maximum City)
10 - Dale Brightley (Basin Plain, UGO)
11 - Gareth Crowley (Abingdon Celtic, TLI)
14 - Karelline Charmwell (Sabrefell Athletic)
16 - Darren Parrett (Alouette Jonquiere, SIC)
23 - Olenna Daytona (Maximum City)

7 - Gerhard Thunder (Astograth University, AST, 3c)
9 - Konrad Evans (Gortz United, AST)
15 - Cheney Bittencourt (AFC Treason)
21 - Keith Rowland (Holdenberg City, EUR)
Last edited by New Sideburn on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The old ways were best!

Original nation behind Nephara. New Sideburn now symbolises an ideal, rather than a nation.

Nekoni
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nekoni » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:01 am

Let's do this PROPERLY for once, shall I?

Nekoni have recently changed their coach into one that ACTUALLY knows what sport they are playing.

Preferred Starting 11:
GK 01 - Brandon Calderón
DF 02 - Matt Nicholson
DF 03 - Ferenc Sebastian
DF 04 - Nick Walker
DF 05 - Aaron Selberg
MF 06 - Alessandro Caldera
MF 07 - Silvio Forli
MF 08 - Peter Castel
ST 09 - Mikey di Varea
ST 10 - Alex Escobar (c)
ST 11 - Tom Richards

Substitutes:
GK 12 - Vittorio Benea
GK 14 - André Martin
DF 15 - Adam Heller
DF 16 - Thomas Adams
DF 17 - Lee Dominica
MF 18 - Richard Yates
MF 19 - Matt James
MF 20 - Daniel Peyntman
MF 21 - Ashtel Verdea
ST 22 - Kimi Sato
ST 23 - Jackson Posner
ST 24 - Timo Roja

Formation: 4-3-3
Style Mod: +1.9
Strip:

I give my opponent permission to:
Godmod scoring events: N
Give my players yellow cards: Y
Give my players red cards: N
Give injuries to my players: N
Godmod other events: N
Last edited by Nekoni on Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eurovision apologist, International Broadcast Alliance founding member

Debuted in 26, currently entered 29 times

Wins: 2 (70, 92)
Podiums: 3 (70, 80, 92)
Top 10s: 12 (46, 63, 64, 70, 71, 73, 75, 78, 80, 90, 92, 94)
Hostings: 3 (64, 80, 94)

Former Scuderia Fuoco e Ghiacchi, now Polaris Racing Team
WGPC 13 Drivers & Constructors Champion
7-time Grand Prix Host
Renowned* Track Designer

*by himself

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:08 am

Meet the SJG venues for CE VIII and check some infrastructure changes to the stadiums

The time came, the most famous multinational championship of Esportiva will start in a matter of hours, SJG will participate for the first time in what will be a good preparation for our national team in view of the Qualifiers for WC 67, Because of the system of competition for this cup playoffs will in participating nations, or matches to be played in our country, something very good with the large crowd of our country, which surely will support unconditionally to this madness consent and as consistent is our national team, an instrument of national unity and brotherhood, at this very tragic that we are living by the meteor shower lived this week the town of Loma Chata, which shocked the entire nation and now looking for something to take refuge after the storm.

After qualifying past, the National Civil Protection, in conjunction with the Ministry of Sport agreed
The stadium capacity was seen reduced due to greater comfort
and safety for the public, something that made the capacity
was reduced by an average of 10.000 to 23.000 spectators.

In reducing the capacity of the stadiums, because in case of emergency or earthquake, evacuation could be something good and could even cause death of fans, something that would not be good for the welfare of the population and the awesomeness of the game.

So the capacity of the stadium is small saw, which was welcomed by most of the fans in general, but also made ​​adjustments in the infrastructure for the echo of the chants and instruments used to give color and atmosphere was greater than it was previously, which may provide higher pressure level and deconcentration to the rival.

Now, through a vote process by the FEGUAFUT (Spanish abbreviation for: Federación Guayabalense de Fútbol) where fans voted for the stadium who wanted to host parties Qualifiers, was performed successfully, with a participation of over 125 million people, three stages were chosen for the playoffs, now we eill show you a map of SJG and each stadium with their name, city, nickname and another stuff.

Estadio Nacional Augusto Amador, Vladivostok-Alianza, SJG , Capacity 145,000 MD 2, vs Paradystopia

The Estadio Nacional or known as "The Revolution Avenue Coliseum" was built in 2012 exclusively for football/soccer games , is the home of the current runner-up of the SJG Liga Premier, Luch Energiya Primorye and is also the home of the University of San Jose Guayabal. It is the largest stadium in all SJG, note that has a good record in terms of emergency evacuations, as the stadium can be emptied in just three minutes with operational crews police and multiple exits for emergency, by that reason is a Five stars Security Stadium. The stadium has 4 giant full-color screens, one on each side, bars, restaurants,bathrooms, gym, chapel, halftime entertainment and even a hotel next to the stadium.

Estadio de Barrio El Niño, Meléndez, SJG, Capacity 123,500 MD 4, vs Tasrailia

A new stadium built for the growing demand for sports as if national foam, this stadium located in El Niño, has a capacity of just over 123,000 people, with the latest in technology and comfort to people, aside from comfort and apparatuses that make people echo is 35% greater than the original, making a spectacular environment.

Estadio Tierra de Fuego, Yucuaiquín, SJG, Capacity: 105,382 MD6, vs Shadowbourne

A new stadium known as "El Chino" (The Chinese) because it was built by 2,500 people, mostly ethnic Chinese (exactly from Chun-nan), following an agreement to improve sports facilities, this stadium despite being manufactured by Chinese, has good technology (from SJG) and built in Apox seats, something that makes it really comfortable and safe in term of emergency evacuation and for its entertainment to the viewers.
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Uitbregen
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Uitbregen » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Uitbregen Football Association

Name - Age - Club - Position

Goalkeeper

Ludo van Kanne - 27 - Standard Denvargen - Goalkeeper
Willem Romeijinsen - 20 - Ajax Gelk - 20 - Goalkeeper
Ignaas Niftrik - 30 - Zwechte - Goalkeeper

Defence

Theun Achters - 24 - Standard Denvargen - Left Back
Michael Rutten - 20 - FC Herde 99 - Centre Back
Willem Klein - 28 - FC Herde 99 - Centre Back
Elian van Klaar - 22 - Standard Denvargen - Centre Back
Bart Zaal - 32 - Ajax Gelk - Right Back
Werner van der Houte - 24 - Union Herde - Right Back
Hugo Zegers - 27 - KF Lerndaam - Utility Defender

Midfield

Lars Annevelink - 24 - Union Herde - Left Midfielder
Kirt Robbens - 25 - Standard Denvargen - Centre Midfielder
Will Houtkooper - 23 - SK Gelk 09 - Centre Midfielder
Nick van Akkeran - 32 - Standard Denvargen - Utility Midfielder
Oliver Kuggelijn - 24 - Standard Denvargen - Right Midfielder
Martijn ter Avest - 21 - Zwechte - 10 - Right Midfielder

Attack

Vik van Vossen - 23 - Ajax Gelk - Striker
Petrus Schrijenmakkers - 21 - Union Herde - Striker
Lukas van der Berg - 23 - Standard Denvargen - Striker
Joris Baars - 24 - SK Gelk 09 - Striker
Greg Bakhuizen - 27 - Denvargen Exiles (Wray) - Striker

Manager: -vacant-
Style Modifier: +4.7

--van Kanne--

--Achters--Rutten--van Klaar--van der Houte--

--Annevelink--Robbens--Kuggelijn--

--van Vossen--van der Berg--Baars--

Tactics: Flash Flood: quick counter-attack where either winger bombs down the side, supported by a central midfielder and the three forwards. Cross = Goal
Herde Wall: When on the back foot, two midfielders fit in as extra defenders, striker comes back to act as holding midfielder.
Never Enough: Always grab that extra goal.
This is the IC re-incarnation of Cyborg Holland. Add 2971 posts and three RWC final losses.

Dislikes: You

German American States
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby German American States » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:39 pm

German American Football Federation Roster and Information for Campionato Esportiva VIII

4-3-1-2, merging to a 4-3-3
Starters(Club in parentheses):
LS: Erik Rogalski (SC Gold Loewe)
RS: Hans Wippenbeck (Alle-GAS)
LM: Dante Ruiz (FK Keltischdorf)
AM: Gunnar Baumgartner(C)(Nordbergen)
CM: Daniel Bauer (Alle-GAS)
RM: Lukas Krohn (FC Kaltstadt Blizzard)
LFB: Shaka Okboah (Athletic Weisenfield)
LCFB: Karl Strauber (SC Gold Loewe)
RCFB: Johann Fischer (Alle-GAS)
RFB: Klaus Weinberger (FK Flussorstaft)
GK: Joshua Klopp (Swillburg United)
Subs:
LS: Steffen Wininger(Sporting Eisenport FC)
RCM: Xaverius Breeding(Gruenwalder Holzfaeller)
LM: Markus Holz(Alle-GAS)
RCFB: Gregor Schnieder(Deportiva Nespa(Sangti)
GK: Manuel Schmidt(Viztourzys Kolektyvinis(Buyan)
Manager: Karl Rheinhart(FK Keltischdorf)
Assistant: Franz Bucholz(Swillburg United)
Assistant: Daniel Mueller(FK Flussorstaft)

Captain: Gunnar Baumgartner
Penalty Taker: Erik Rogalski
Free Kick Taker: Dante Ruiz
Right Corner Taker:Dante Ruiz
Left Corner Taker:Lukas Krohn

1.Erik Rogalski
2. Gunnar Baumgartner
3. Dante Ruiz
4. Hans Wippenbeck
5. Lukas Krohn
6. Shaka Okboah
7. Karl Strauber
8. Johann Klopp

Home
Away
Alternate
Made by Adler Sport, German American States

Demonym: German American, Deutsch-Amerikanische
Region: Esportiva
Capital: Millwaukeesburg
Population: Aprox. 198 mil.(2016 census)
Largest City: Milwaukeesburg
Trigramme/TLA: GAS
Motto: “Tendimus ad altiora” (lit. We strive higher)
Languages Spoken: German(official), English(official)
Administrative Regions: Milwaukeesburg Bezrik

Brief History
The States was formed as a collective of colonies from Die Erstewelt(Earth). They were united in the War of Unification(1870-74 GAT) and formed the German American Coalition, now known as the German American States. The citizens spread west and south to the prairies and hills. The Silver Rush in Nordbergen occurred, giving the States a great deal of economic power in the 20s. The economy surged, but a depression in the 80s sent citizens scrambling back to Die Erstewelt and other places in Esportiva. The economy has since recovered and the government is working on stopping the corruption rampant at the state and federal level.

After the past year of heartbreak, the States hope to get back on track for the 2017 NT campaign. They came realatively far last CE, losing in the Quarters to now-host Apox. Over that past year, the States saw their Cinderella run in the WC qualifiers ended in the last game and the same for the Cup of Harmony. Despite that, the States are now in the top 100 and 17th in Esportiva and have a very strong foundation to build on. Hopefully there will be some momentum produced by a good performance in this tournament.

Style: 1.04
Choose my goalscorers Y/N: Y
Godmod scoring events Y/N: N
RP injuries to my players Y/N: Within reason
Godmod injuries to my players Y/N: N
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y/N: Y
Hand out red cards to my players Y/N: N
Godmod other events Y/N: Y
Last edited by German American States on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
IC: The Demokratik Republik of Rüntenbach
“Tendimus ad altiora”
Region:Esportiva Demonym: German American
Capital: Muenchewald Trigramme:RTB Population: 67 million
Ranked 30th in the world for football/soccer(KPB:23.11)
Order Adler Sport!(In HueD™)|National Map|Kit Directory/Discussion Thread|Sports Accomplishments|Wiki
"AND I JUST STARTED SWIMMING"-SJG

Tasrailia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tasrailia » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:30 pm

Tasrailia roster for the Campionato Esportiva VIII
The squad for the eighth edition of the Campionato Esportiva has been annouced with no fewer than 9 debuts in the squad to take on the rest of Esportiva. Aswell as that, it isn't an all male lineup with three females joining the squad with Sarah Utaja, Kelsey Otot and Tiai Iraop all coming with the rest of the 18 man squad. Robin Federer will be captianing the squad as he has got the most experience on the field.

Facts
KPB Ranking: 109th (7.93 pts.)
CE Ranking: Unranked
Style Modifiers: +2
Nickname: Tigers
Formation: 3-5-2

Squad
GK: Samuel Eraor (Glenlaide) - 4 caps
GK: Alex Permat (Hoberra) - 4 caps
DF: Samson Tiota (Launey) - Debut
DF: James Tupoa (Launey) - Debut
DF: Ryan Eoaee (Penwin) - 16 caps
DF: Matthew Ripo (Devborune) - Debut
DF: Sarah Utaja (Hoberra) - Debut
DF: Ben Gopr (Delobane) - Debut
MF: Addison Roqwa (Penwin) - 9 caps
MF: Matthew Roar (Glenlaide) - 2 caps
MF: Tom Dieaeoe (Ulvbart) - 10 caps - 2 goals
MF: Kelsey Otot (Burth) - Debut
MF: Tiai Iraop (Penwin) - Debut
FW: Mitchell Oaoru (Glenlaide) - 4 caps - 2 goals
FW: David Banrai (Hoberra) - 8 caps - 2 goals
FW: Robin Federer (Burth) - 21 caps - 4 goals
FW: Zane Ropoo (Burth) - Debut
FW: Mitchell Orirap (Launey) - Debut

Home
ImageImage
Away
ImageImage
GK
ImageImage

Lineup

RP Allowance
Choose my goalscorers Yes
Godmod scoring events Yes
RP injuries to my players Yes - Only one per match though
Godmod injuries to my players No
Hand out yellow cards to my players Yes
Hand out red cards to my players No - Again one per match
Godmod other events Yes - Make it relaisitc though
Last edited by Tasrailia on Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports