NATION

PASSWORD

International Domestic Soccer Discussion

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Audioslavia » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:39 pm

Cafundeu wrote:What about descendants from Silexhera, would they suit? There were some players from the former Silexhera National Team who, after the nation stopped playing in the World Cup, kept playing in the Cafundelense league. They are retired by now, but may have children who would be old enough to play football and have some talent from both being children of former footballers and also growing up in Cafundéu and playing in our league.

If this Silexhera origin works, I could offer you a "André Luís Particle" :p

I had wondered about that. Silexhera was built on part of the ruins of old Audiolavia and so I'm sure the descendants of Silexheran footballers would be elligble. I believe wunderkid Kelly Sporadic was playing in Cafundeu too (although it may have been Dancougar, my memory is sketchy). I could do with a wee Sporadic in the team too.

Andre Luis Particle is a great name :D

Cafundeu
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Cafundeu » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:22 pm

Yes, kelly was playing in cafundeu. You could use the same player who is now older or the son, who would be named "Weverton Sporadic"
Monopolists' Sport Achievements:
World Cup Committee President (WCs 55-57)
Cup of Harmony 27 and 48 Champions; World Cup 44 runner-ups

AOCAF 33, DBC 15/17/18 Champions; BoF 19(WC32) runner-ups; Oxen Cup 1/8 Champions; WGPC9 Champions
DBC 16; OFC6; AOCAF27/30 runner-ups; Q-Cup 2 and Women's World Cup 11 Champions

Olympics: Host of V Winter Olympics and VI Summer Olympics - III Summer Olympics: best overall performance
Hosted: WWC8; BoF21 (WC34); BoF30 (WC43); BoF37 (WC50); CoH31; CoH36
HOST OF WORLD CUP 36, WORLD CUP 42, WORLD CUP 48, WORLD CUP 52 AND WORLD CUP 57

The Babbage Islands
Senator

Founded: Mar 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Babbage Islands » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:33 am

Update of earlier post:

Six Two Babbage internationals are known to be available for international transfer for the right offer.

Kaitlyn Miller, 20, starting keeper, 19 caps, 1 goal, UMFK. To SC Lasft of Cafundéu.
Aubrey Dew, 23, backup attacking midfielder with Bumblebees, striker with her club, 24 caps, 18 goals, Zarahemla All-Sport. To Athens Town of Civil Citizenry.
Gene Heath, 21, reserve midfielder, 9 caps, 2 goals, Bloomfield National. To Darmen City United of Darmen.
Kennedy Hunt, 27, reserve midfielder, 10 caps, 1 goal, SK Rønne (Baltskandio).
Sean White, 26, reserve midfielder, 12 caps, 1 goal, Lehi FC. To Magnetas of Erikkesh.
Xia Langmu, 27, reserve midfielder, 6 caps, 0 goals, Cardston FC. To Tilden Mutiny of Darmen.

For more information, consult this blog post or the WC58 roster. Responses by TG, please.
Last edited by The Babbage Islands on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
NS World Cup: Runner-up 55/59; Third place 50/52/58/62/63; Host 49/54/60.
Founding member, Global Cricket Federation; 2x Twenty20 world champions.
FactbookRedballer scorinator for test cricket
Community football scorinator and CFC v2.1 (rules)

Vilita
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Vilita » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Top Turorian Side Looking to Add

UICA Champions League side Cednia Beach AFC are looking for an international caliber player to join their already star-studded squad at the midway point of V-League 28. The team haven't started as strong as they would hope and are looking to add a new player ASAP if a player of such international caliber should become available and desire to see out their career in the V-League.

Fellow Turorian side Kionao Locals, also a UICA side, are also interested in adding 1 international players mid-season if they should be available.

Interested players should inquire through the Vilitan League representative Vilita who will negotiate the transfer of the players rights to the league.

Mid-Season Transfer Needs Summary:

Cednia Beach AFC - Turori (UICA Champions League)
Need: 1 New International Player - Starting caliber

Kionao Locals - Turori (UICA Series B Cup)
Need: 1 New International Player - Prospects accepted
Last edited by Vilita on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
-¤-¤-¤World Cup 20 Champions¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤World Cup 68 Champions¤-¤-¤-
-¤-¤-¤World Cup 77 Champions¤-¤-¤-

Region: Atlantian Oceania - The Home of Sport

Polar Islandstates
Senator

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Polar Islandstates » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:36 pm

The following players are seeking pastures new:

Bogdan Petrovic - 34 - MC - Currently at East Franz Athletic
With the big money bid for Jorge-Franz Bru from FC Torshavn, East Franz now find themselves looking to offload some of the deadwood from the centre of the park, hence Petrovic being offered up to clubs. He is athletic, strong in the tackle, can run from box to box still, and is famed for his wicked long range efforts. Hasn't really found an in-road at East Franz following their overhaul in personnel, but still has a lot to offer the right club. - to Kino FC, Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk

Edvar Folke - 22 - DL - Currently at Islay Town Mechanical
Sensing a sinking ship at Islay, this widely tipped and highly rated young left back is looking to make his fame abroad. There were teams at home chasing after him, but his wanderlust is still strong, and a foreign adventure is what he's after. He is sure to be a key component of the Terns in the future, so is after a top team to keep his profile high at the top of the table. - to Merrilin FC, Civil Citizenry

Konstantin Rossen - 23 - DL - Currently at Jan Mayen Islanders
With the ascension of Robin Arnfeldt to the Terns squad, Rossen has begun to realise his stock is not as high as his rival's with the Jan Mayen staff, and would rather seek regular football away from the Federation League. A team in the mid-table or competing for Globe Cup spots would be ideal for Rossen's level, and his tendency to bomb forwards down the wing can lead to many dangerous drilled crosses. A dead ball expert.

Mikhael van Germ - 22 - MR - Currently at North Star Grímsey
One of the players the fans got on the back of last season as North Star struggled, he has looked uncomfortable ever since, and fans and staff alike think it best he moved on. Fast and quick, his desire to cut in and shoot is too strong given the strength and accuracy of his crosses and the comparative weakness of his shots. Would be a fine addition to any mid-table club. - to FSSO

Arnur Jarntur - 34 - DMC - Currently at SK Franz Josef City
After a long and successful career as a squad player at SK, Jarntur is not being offered an extension to his current contract, and so is therefore free to move to wherever he gets an offer from. He's a battling and commanding defensive midfielder, and could be useful for a struggling club to give them some leadership in the middle of the park. Doesn't mind where he plays, really, just doesn't want to retire yet.

The following players are all fresh from the Haapa-Mechelin Youth Academy, and are willing to consider international contract offers as well as those they've already received from teams in my nation. They could be fantastic, they could be rubbish, it all depends on how you RP them and how they progress.
Wojciech Borrman - 17 - GK
Martin Abramova - 17 - DL - to Kino FC, Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk
Sacha Lauritsen - 17 - DR
Petter Vertinskaya - 17 - MC - to Directus, FSSO
Fabian Noss - 17 - DC - to Darmen City AC, Darmen
Felix Zajaczek - 17 - ML
Sebastien Wifstrand - 17 - MR - to Bastion, FSSO
Iosef Niskakangasi - 17 - ST - to Falconfar

As ever, please send all offers by telegram to Ares-y-Penthesilea for me to read shortly, and I'll probably hold off making decisions on the in demand players for 24 hours or so. The youngsters from the Haapa-Mechelin and first come first served and I am more likely to sell those to leagues that I have not dealt with so much in the past. Leagues I know I'm going to see good RPing from with regards to my players or with whom I've had plenty of business with in the past will receive preference.

And please, don't work your way down the list making two or three offers from different teams for each and every player. Doing so indicates to me that you're just trying to get any foreign player into your league. It would be far better to have an IC reason for their transfer.
Last edited by Polar Islandstates on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The True Valhallan Federation of Polar Islandstates - Pop. 51,500,000
Capital: Franz Josef City - Demonym: Valhallan (Polarian) - Trigramme: PIS
sportnyheter.vu - Ides of March Cup
Champions: WC67, CR XIX, CR XVIII, CR XV, CR X, CR VIII, DBC56, DBC20, RLWC11, RLWC10 Runners-Up: WC66, WC65, CR VI, DBC29, DBC55, WCoH18
Third: WC70, WC68, WC57, CR XII, DBC27 Fourth: WC56, CR XXII, RLWC13, RLWC9, WCoH17
“Aut Pax Aut Bellum” - A formerly closed nation that definitely isn't fascist now. The strongest and one true constituent member of The Valhallan Union
He/Him/His

Falconfar
Envoy

Founded: Sep 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Falconfar » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:17 pm

With the FPL Season 1 complete, the Falconfar Football Commission is asking for international players. Each team is to have a cap of four international players. Please take these things into consideration:

*Not every star in the Falconfar system has Earth gravity, but every match is played in Earth gravity.
*Your player may be playing next to birdmen and turtles. Just so you know.

I plan to start RPing my premier league next season, as now I have some time till the next one to come up with Rosters, etc. I know I'm new to the scene but I think I can perform adequately.

Please send all offers via TG.

Iosef Niskakangasi (PIS) - Ytriba Shock
Irwin Garland-Hart (CVC) - Iona Spaceport Defenders
Last edited by Falconfar on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Former Puppet of Chromatika
Currently another Northern Sunrise Islands puppet

Civil Citizenry
Minister

Founded: Dec 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Civil Citizenry » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:08 pm

Citiz professionals available for transfer
Vine Hewitt -- East Kent Professional -- RM -- 27 years old -- sold to FC Cape St Paul, Polar Islandstates
--> Blossomed during his tenure at East Kent, scoring thirty goals in the last two seasons. He is now a solid national team pick, sometimes as a starter.
Rex Parker-Stockleigh -- North Woodlands -- LM -- 27 years old -- sold to Lalard Tanks, Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk
--> Was a strong consideration for the national team last season; his play could warrant a call-up for the upcoming Copa Rushmori. A large guy who is surprisingly agile with the lower extremities and can provide a few goals a season.
Kirkleigh Ransom-Everard -- FC Newday -- CD -- 22 years old -- sold to Giga Hurricanes, Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk
--> A little wild but has more than enough time to be tamed. Would like to go to a team where he can start, which probably means a somewhat lower-ranked team.
Irvine Woodville -- FC of Groundery -- CM -- 24 years old -- sold to Matarazi, Erathore
--> Youngster who has developed into a top-notch passer. Strong with fundamentals; not a goalscorer by any stretch.

Citiz amateurs available for signing (please note you can do whatever you like with these players, and you may make up positions; they could be great or awful depending on how you RP them)
Brinleigh Courtland -- 19 years old (Brevin School of Economics) -- Somewhat of an elitist snob who actually manages to walk the walk as well as talk the eloquent disquisition.
Ronson-Seward Mead -- 19 years old (no college) -- Comes right off the streets of Kent, where he picked up an edge, a mean streak, and one hell of a roundhouse kick.
Chancellor Henderson -- 17 years old -- Topher isn't normally a football hub, which makes him the city's favorite son. -- sold to Upper Lalard, Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk
Trumble Denton -- 18 years old (Westermere Agricultural) -- His parents want him to be a farmer, but Denton has dreams of the big time.
Roper Barr-Dryden -- 18 years old (Norfolk) -- His father is a fisherman, his mother is a paleontologist. Sounds like strong roots for a football player.
Hurst Sherrod -- 20 years old (Crewiname) -- Dude, like, if he wasn't a footballer he'd be a mad good surfer. Totally radical, right? -- sold to Dalenderain, Mangolana
Morse Chapman -- 16 years old -- His talent makes everyone love him - for the first day. After that, they realize he's lazy and may or may not end up a bum.
Bjorn Frick -- 17 years old -- With a Polarian/Mytanar background, this man has to be good at football. -- sold to Islay Town, Polar Islandstates
Tilton Webb -- 16 years old -- He's 6'9". What other info do you need?
Starr Whitmore -- 15 years old -- Only fifteen years old, he's much too young for King's League consideration, but he'll be a solid fixture there when he comes of age.

Foreign players whose contracts have ended or were released
Kihxaw Jahp -- Athens Town -- GK -- 32 years old -- Carmadin -- sold to Saugeais
Alberto Gomez -- Sherwood FC -- CM -- 35 years old -- Virabia
Julian Oliseh -- FC Sandside -- ST -- 27 years old -- Pays de Horreur
Jon Birk Pettersen -- Fox Zero -- LD -- 31 years old -- Polar Islandstates

All offers must be made via TG or IRC. None will be accepted for at least 24 hours. Anyone may bid on any player, though highly-ranked leagues and leagues of nations I've RPd with will take preference for the professionals. The amateurs can go anywhere, so don't hesitate to bid. For the foreign players, please inquire with their home nations.
Last edited by Civil Citizenry on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Independent Conglomerate of Civil Citizenry
Demonym: Citiz || Population: 36,000,000 || Trigramme: CVC || Located: Rushmore || Information: Wikipage · Sports Newswire · Bartewick News Service
"Worst Tweet of the election season:
'Because of the hurricane, I am extending my 5 million dollar offer for President Obama's favorite charity until 12PM on Thursday.' - Donald Trump"

Chenkorya
Senator

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chenkorya » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:44 am

Okay, altough Chenkorya's league getting better kind of, some players want to leave it. Here is a list of players avaible for transfer.

Toussaint Cavanaugh - 25, midfielder, FC Stephani. One of the best players in the league and the Chenkoryan national team with a huge talent, that can even be worked on better when playing in another (higher ranked preferably) country. Sold to Kino FC, ABK.
Jermaine Muhlfeld - 23, midfielder, Kapital FC. A pretty unheard of player, who would like to develop his talent in another nation, to come back in Chenkorya at a later age.
Quinten Timmermans - 24, forward, Vliegende Beigners. It's a pretty dangerous move to give Timmermans away, because he is the best player of the league (probably, since Joshua Prekith left) and of his team. He would like to move to a good club in a top 20 ranked team, where he can make hisself a big name in the national and international football world.
Rex Fairclough - 34, forward, Club Vutbol Libridis. Rex Fairclough is aging, his team wants to get rid of him, actually. He's not bad, not at all, but the team likes young talent. He'd like to move to a good league with a good name, but the ranking of the club in the previous season doesn't matter.
Last edited by Chenkorya on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zenega
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 17, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Players Available

Postby Zenega » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:06 pm

Zenegalese players available

Zenega has posted it's World Cuppet Squad here, and most of the players are available for transfer, if anyone wants some enthusiastic Zenegalese to bring through at their clubs.

Notes:

Players based in Zenega will be available for a nominal fee of NS$5,000. First come first served.
Players based in Tamarindia will be available to the highest bidder.
Please TG offers for any player to me, Zenega, puppet of Wight.

Exceptions:

Dámaso Abu, GK, 33, Bolivianos (Tamarindia) - is retiring after this tournament. Would be interested in a goalkeeping coach role.
Abdoulaye Bocandé, DC, 22, Echegoyan FC (Astograth) - direct offers to Asto, but I think he has plans for Bocandé.
Jesse Abosi, ST, 21, 1883 Dákura Fútsal (Kukalaya) - has only just signed for 1883, won't be moving any time soon.

The three academy players are not available for transfer at this time:

Chukwu Chibuzo, DC, 16, Langemark-Poelkapelle Academy -
Iheanacho Chibuzo, MC, 16, Langemark-Poelkapelle Academy
Wansin, ST, 16, Langemark-Poelkapelle Academy

UPDATE
Kino of ABK signed Jean Beauchemin.
Kino of ABK signed Awate Gabriel.
Polti City Samurai of Falconfar signed Onyekaozulu Odili
Pyria Thunder of Falconfar signed Mbadiwe Chinomso
La Pinatra Crusaders of Falconfar signed Chieloka Chioke
Pikana Pirates of Falconfar signed Tito Madukaife
Chase Citiz of Civil Citizenry signed Mustapha Touré
Last edited by Zenega on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
WORLD CUPPET 2 CHAMPIONS
Former puppet of Wight, now Bonesea

Mangolana
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mangolana » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Mangolana Players Available for Transfer

Jordan Morgan- Central Defender- Mangolana City: Jordan Morgan, probably the best Central defender in Mangolana. He won the Super league MVP award last season, This season, he wins the Premier league MVP award. You want to know something really cool to, he's only 21, making him the youngest player to win the Premier league MVP award. He will be placed on the Mangolana national team for the next World Cup. He is looking to join a top league team with a 4yr contract.- Sold to Chase Citiz, Civil Citizenry.

Sal Matts- Central Midfielder- Wanacana: The super league MVP. He is the captain of Wanacana, and is looking to move from the failing team that is Wanacana. He wanted to move last season after the team had been relegated, but Wanacana refused. Now that his contract is up, he wants to move to a top league team where he can start, and possibly earn the captainship. He is 31yrs old. Request 2-3yr deal.
Last edited by Mangolana on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pronounced: Man-Go-Lan-a
Deuce is Loose
Qualified for World Cup 59, 60, 65
Hosted: World Lacrosse Championship XI, Market Cup, Market Cup II, Soccer for Hope, Beach Cup 4, WISC 2, WISC 4, Campeonato Rushmori Juvenil Sub-20 and Sub-17
Won: Beach Cup IX
Second: Market Cup, Graveyard Cup
Third: Market Cup II, WIF/SC II
Fourth: Market Cup 4
Quartefinals: IBC 8, World Lacrosse Campionship XI, World Junior Ice hockey Championship, Buchadinger Cup II, Market Cup 3

Wight
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Player Release

Postby Wight » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:15 am

Last edited by Wight on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
::: WIGHT :::
BECAUSE REASONS

Vilita
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vilita » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Vilita wrote:
Top Turorian Side Looking to Add

UICA Champions League side Cednia Beach AFC are looking for an international caliber player to join their already star-studded squad at the midway point of V-League 28. The team haven't started as strong as they would hope and are looking to add a new player ASAP if a player of such international caliber should become available and desire to see out their career in the V-League.

While rivals Kionao Locals have taken care of all of their needs, Turorian Champions League representatives Cednia Beach AFC are still looking for an international player to join their squad for the second half of the Vilitan League season, and beyond.

Interested players should inquire through the Vilitan League representative Vilita who will negotiate the transfer of the players rights to the league.
Last edited by Vilita on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Falconfar
Envoy

Founded: Sep 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Falconfar » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:08 pm

With the FPL Season 1 complete, the Falconfar Football Commission is asking for international players. Each team is to have a cap of four international players. Please take these things into consideration:

*Not every star in the Falconfar system has Earth gravity, but every match is played in Earth gravity.
*Your player may be playing next to birdmen and turtles. Just so you know.

I plan to start RPing my premier league next season, as now I have some time till the next one to come up with Rosters, etc. I know I'm new to the scene but I think I can perform adequately.

Please send all offers via TG.

Iosef Niskakangasi (PIS) - Ytriba Shock
Irwin Garland-Hart (CVC) - Iona Spaceport Defenders
Onyekaozulu Odili, GK, 21, currently of Zaire-74 - Polti City Samurai
Mbadiwe Chinomso, DL, 22, currently of Sogobe Embankment - Pyria Thunder
Chieloka Chioke, MC, 21, currently of Zaire-74 - Iona Junction Spiders
Tito Madukaife, ST, 18, currently of Cité Castor - Pikana Pirates
Former Puppet of Chromatika
Currently another Northern Sunrise Islands puppet

Unitopolis
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Unitopolis » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:33 am

The following players are almost certainly in the squad for World Cup Qualifying, but to guarantee their place they need to be playing abroad.

RB: Josef Matinzky (New Dublin Dragons) Age: 24 Cost: £7m Plays Like: Jose Enrique

Extremely strong defensively but poor attacking decision-making lets him down. Won the league last year but seeks new pastures, preferably a team playing international club football

LB: Oliver Ward (Wexwick) Age: 23 Cost: £3.5m Plays Like: Phil Neville

Extremely boring. Does his job every week, never outstandingly, never disappointingly. Would fit in best at a mid-table side in a strong league.

CB: Sufjan Scopus (Athletic Stanza) Age: 26 Cost: £13.5m Plays Like: Thomas Vermalean

The best defender in the league. As comfortable in the opponent's half as his own, and more composed on the ball than most attackers. Plagued with groin injuries, hence the (relatively) low price. Will only go to a top league or a club that's virtually guaranteed UICA competition.

CDM: Daniel Podorino (Van Sahar) Age: 28 Cost: £4.5m Plays Like: Michael Carrick

Tidy on the ball, never wasteful in possession. Strong in the tackle and effective at starting attacks, but awful in the opposition half.

TG me any offers, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
LINTYLAND wrote:
Unitopolis wrote:What's my title Linty?

Best Rapper Alive

Denecaep wrote: Best Rapper
- Unitopolis WINNER
The Unitopolitan Embassy
Baptism of Fire 38: 3rd
Cup of Harmony 43, 44, 45, 47: Second Round
Gaelic Football World Cup I: 3rd
Gaelic Football World Cup II: Winners
Gaelic Football World Cup III: Winners
Olympic Bronze Medals in 200m and 400m sprints

Vilita
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vilita » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Vilitan players Jawz Tiiaupila and Lita Adjei have left The Yoruzuya after their loans were terminated with immediate effect following geographical instability in the region.

As both players were loaned out prior to V-League 26, they are not registered to a specific team, but their registration is held by the Vilitan League.

The players may be approached by any squad, however, Vilitan League teams will have first right of refusal should an international offer come in.

Tiiaupila has been capped twice by the Vilitan National Team, while Adjei has been capped once.

Polar Islandstates
Senator

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Polar Islandstates » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:45 pm

SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE!

This coming FPIFA season will be the last with its current roster of sponsors. If you have a company that would like to sponsor one of the divisjons of Polarian football for the next 5 seasons, TG me with the name of your company, what it does, and the logo. Existing sponsors are allowed to reapply, but bear in mind I will also be considering my own companies for sponsorships.

AVAILABLE SPONSORSHIPS ARE:

Federation League Divisjon One

Federation League Divisjon Two

Federation League Divisjon Three

Challenge League - including both East Divisjon and West Divisjon as well as the Challenge Cup

Latitude Cup

TG me with details, you must already have your own logo, and I won't be making any decisions until I'm done posting my league parts at least.
The True Valhallan Federation of Polar Islandstates - Pop. 51,500,000
Capital: Franz Josef City - Demonym: Valhallan (Polarian) - Trigramme: PIS
sportnyheter.vu - Ides of March Cup
Champions: WC67, CR XIX, CR XVIII, CR XV, CR X, CR VIII, DBC56, DBC20, RLWC11, RLWC10 Runners-Up: WC66, WC65, CR VI, DBC29, DBC55, WCoH18
Third: WC70, WC68, WC57, CR XII, DBC27 Fourth: WC56, CR XXII, RLWC13, RLWC9, WCoH17
“Aut Pax Aut Bellum” - A formerly closed nation that definitely isn't fascist now. The strongest and one true constituent member of The Valhallan Union
He/Him/His

Kagdazka and Pazhujebu
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kagdazka and Pazhujebu » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:25 pm

MANAGERIAL POSITIONS OPEN AT KAGDAZ/PAZHUJEBI CLUBS

There are coaching vacancies at two teams in the KPFA League First Division, and both sides are looking abroad to fill the holes.

Iguani Yayal, a tiny outfit in the beautiful but sparsely-populated wilderness of Kagdazka's southeast, have sacked their longtime manager after a poor season in which they had hoped for (and were capable of) much better. The owners believe that without a new leader, they are in danger of being sent back to the Second Division next season. They might be right.

The outlook is quite a bit brighter at Kileh Gulabhav. The Mahathu-based, pink-wearing team, nicknamed "the Kings," pulled off likely the most surprising finish of all time in a First Division table: sixth place for a club that most experts thought would finish last. Their manager has been purchased by a bigger team and they, like Iguani, are looking abroad.

Applicants may TG Kagdazka and Pazhujebu. Nations with whom I have previously RPed, or who have demonstrated exemplary RPing ability in their own right, will be given preference. I reserve the right to turn down any and all applicants and award the position(s) to domestic candidates. As is always the case with me, do not post a response in this thread. I will not see it and you will not even be considered. Again, please TG.
The Federation of Kagdazka and Pazhujebu

Baptism of Fire 25 Champions (The Pazhujeb Islands), Baptism of Fire 33 Runners-Up (Kagdazka), AOCAF 33 Runners-Up (Kagdazka and Pazhujebu), Baptism of Fire 43 Co-Hosts, Baptism of Fire 45 Co-Hosts

Zenega
Bureaucrat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Players Available

Postby Zenega » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:13 am

Following their title success at the World Cuppet in the Polar Islandstates, two of the outstanding players of the tournament are now looking to capitalise on their success by making moves abroad. Their clubs are open to reasonable offers, and the players are looking to move to well-ranked leagues in UICA coefficients. Both players would be good enough for mid- to low-placed clubs in the top tier, and both would consider starting roles in clubs fancied for promotion from the second tier.

Onyemere Chinwema, D RLC, 27, Kaba Garage Signed for Dover City, TBI
A competent defender who can play all across the back line, he's a big lad who doesn't mind a bit of the physical stuff but is also good with the ball, likes to play with a defensive midfielder in front of him so he can pass his way out of defence rather than lump it. Model professional in terms of training and tactical application, his only weakness is his lack of speed, but, as the saying goes, he can gain a yard or two on his opponents with his reading of the game.

Amadi Nwebube, ML, 27, Cité Castor Signed for UMFK, TBI
A quick winger who prefers playing on the left, is attack-minded and will terrorise fullbacks with his pace and his preference for taking players on. Likes nothing better than to play counter-attacking football where he can run into big open spaces and close the gap between the half-way line and the box in the blink of an eye. Will pass to feet, great at zipping in crosses for headers, and not a bad finisher himself. Another hard trainer, his weakness is his reluctance to track back - defending is the job of the full back, to his mind. Can also play on the right but will usually cut inside to pass or shoot.

Academy players
Langemark-Poelkapelle and Académie Altafrique are competing in the Next Gen Series in Erathore at the present time. Players aged 17 or above will be available for transfer at the end of the tournament. Offers are invited from clubs who can progress these bright young things into the next stage of their careers. Academy squads. Note that players under 17 are not available for transfer at the present time.

Offers via TG, please.
Last edited by Zenega on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
WORLD CUPPET 2 CHAMPIONS

Dainer
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 18, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Dainer » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:33 pm

LOGO/SPONSORSHIP DEAL AVAILABLE!

The Daineri soccer season is about to be internationally transmitted for the first time, but we realised we lack some spiffy logos for our tournaments. In the spirit of international community, I'm letting any nation willing to spruce up a two-minute logo for any of our championships to pick the sponsors for them.

The available championships are:

-Daineri Super League

-Daineri League

-Dainer Cup

-Conference Tournaments (Caveirairas, Lem, Guliver and Inglebsu)

Any interested nations (hahahaha) can TG me and basic instructions will be forwarded.

Please? ;_;
Football, dragons and eco-utopian technology!
Commonwealth of The Free People of Dainer
Capital: Acropolis | Demonym: Daineri | Trigramme: DAI | Technology level: PMT/FanT

Harjeland
Attaché

Founded: Mar 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Harjeland » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:32 am

Jumping on the sponsorship bandwagon, the Harjeland 2. Ligaen is looking for a sponsor for it's second season. Keep in mind that my league system is not very good at all, so smaller companies would be more realistic. TG me if you have any offers, and please include the company's logo and what they do.

Thanks!
The Republic of Harjeland
Map
WWISC2 2nd

Stachland
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Stachland » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:15 am

Two members of Stachland's national team are looking to play abroad. Any interested teams should send offers to Stachland by telegram:

Alicia FitzBelmont is twenty-four year-old forward who was a reserve on Stachland's World Cup 58 squad, and will also appear for the Reds in World Cup 59. She played three seasons for the Wilhelmsborg Titans of Stachland's National Series, but due to the team's lackluster record, is looking for a more successful club to join. (to XXV de Maio, Cafundeu)

Michael Esterhazy is a thirty-one year-old midfielder who has appeared on every Stachlandic national team dating back to the Reds' first appearance in World Cup 55. He has played for multiple clubs within Stachland, but has never won a championship in the National Series. (to Bloomer FC, Darmen)
Last edited by Stachland on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
POLITICAL COMPASS
Economic: -9.12 | Social: -8.41

ROLEPLAY STATISTICS
Population: 86 million | Modern Technology
One Gold, five Silver, and four Bronze medals at the First Water World Championships.
Group runners-up and Round of 8 at Cup of Harmony 47.
Currently hosting the World Air Hockey Championships.

BronyTale

Kagdazka and Pazhujebu
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kagdazka and Pazhujebu » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:16 pm

The following players are available for transfer from the KPFA League First Division. They are all very likely to earn a K&P cap in the very near future, if they have not already. As these are all very high-potential players, I will be giving heavy preference to nations with whom I have already RPed, and reserve the right to decline any offer for any reason. Offers via TG or IRC please, good luck finding me on IRC though (I'm never on there anymore). I will hold off on making any decisions for 48 hours from the original time of this post.

Šukuf’thijani Mijji - Goalkeeper - Male - Pazhujebi - Age 18 - from Kileh Gulabhav ZL
A product of the famous Zhevassi ZL youth academy, Mijji is on every avid Urchins fan's list of potential future goalkeepers. Twelve months ago, Vulkan Gelendzhik pried him away from the Blue and Orange and immediately loaned him to newly promoted Kileh Gulabhav ZL where he would get first-team action. In his first year playing in the First Division, Mijji helped Kileh to an unreal sixth place. While not as widely known as current K&P number one Ignatiy Voropaev, Mijji perhaps has the higher potential as his reactions are razor-sharp and his positioning is even better. These, of course, are things you cannot teach. Mijji would make a lovely addition to a mid-table side looking to make a push into the top half.

Sold to Royal Vosaroni Antenelli of Erathore

Thavjiv Šeruthuvu - Second Striker - Male - Pazhujebi - Age 20 - from Juvapanam ZL
The Invincibles are wincing, but the fact is that their new acquisition Šeruthuvu is simply too good to keep. They'd paid big money for him prior to the 5254 season opener, persuading Therakham to part with him, but now Juvapanam stand to make a significant profit on him, and how can a cash-strapped club like them turn that down? His latest season was a success and a half; his sixteen First Division goals put him in second place for the Golden Boot award, and his record with the Urchins is already a good one. In terms of technique, Šeruthuvu has perhaps the best skill set of any of the twenty-three players in the current K&P squad; he can knock over teammate's water bottles from forty yards. He could add a bit more muscle, though.

Sold to Metropolitano of Cafundéu

Bogdan Kuzmenko - Center Back - Male - Kagdaz - Age 29 - from Iguani Yayal
A tiny little eggplant-clad club from Yayal, effectively a hippie colony out in the middle of Bumf%#k Southeast Kagdazka Nowheresville, has really produced quite a bit of strong talent over the last few years. Nono Jariku, Rkjhopxx Rhobkxmkk, Sampura Siriko... no really huge names, but certainly higher quality than your average bottom-half-of-the-table side can usually generate. Kuzmenko, however, may be Iguani's best product yet. A huge man, nearly two meters tall, he played a major part in Iguani's legendary one-nil upset of Zhevassi back in 5251. Kuzmenko is great with the ball on his head, can mark any striker to within an inch of his or her life, and has a great sliding tackle. The only problem? He's got a mouth like a sailor and has an atrocious cautionary record.

Sold to FC Cape St Paul of Polar Islandstates

Aqhorassia Bhara - Center Back - Female - Pazhujebi - Age 29 - from Urajbina ZL
No, that is not a typo. The current captain of the Kagdazka and Pazhujebu national team is up for sale. Apparently dissatisfied with the direction that the new Yellow, Red, and Blue manager, Miron Stefanyshyn, wants to take the club, Bhara has asked to be sold away from the club where she has spent her entire career. Once a pariah for her fiery, uncontrollable temper, her woefully desperate last-ditch tackles, and her inability to hold an offside line, the under-average-height female defender has really cleaned up her act over the years, becoming a lion-like leader for club and a permanent starting XI fixture for country (and she has been the captain of both for two years now). A move to a foreign club is not expected to strip Bhara of the national team armband.

Sold to Cafundó do Juta of Cafundéu

Ouamchi Pudibhišu - Center Forward - Male - Pazhujebi - Age 21 - from Therakham ZL
A former teammate of Šeruthuvu's (they grew up beside one another in the Therakham youth academy), Pudibhišu is just as deadly but couldn't be less similar a player to his smaller compatriot. Ouam-Ouam, as his Urchins teammates affectionately call him, is a very tall and wiry target man who uses his long legs to stride around defenders, strike volleys, and hurtle down the pitch like a horse at the races when he's on the shoulder of a helpless defender. Surprisingly named to the Kagdazka and Pazhujebu starting lineup for World Cup 59 qualifying, Pudibhišu has a great chance to shine as he's going to get to line up next to Fušia Oujadda, and if she doesn't pull defenders' attention away from him, nothing will.

Sold to SK Franz Josef City of Polar Islandstates
Last edited by Kagdazka and Pazhujebu on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Federation of Kagdazka and Pazhujebu

Baptism of Fire 25 Champions (The Pazhujeb Islands), Baptism of Fire 33 Runners-Up (Kagdazka), AOCAF 33 Runners-Up (Kagdazka and Pazhujebu), Baptism of Fire 43 Co-Hosts, Baptism of Fire 45 Co-Hosts

Zenega
Bureaucrat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Double Champions

Postby Zenega » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:42 pm

Zenega is celebrating a double championship this season, the national side winning the World Cuppet in the Polar Islandstates and the young guns of Académie Altafrique lifting the first Next Generation Championship in Erathore. Surely scouts will have taken note?

First, as detailed in this post earlier, the two seniors who have yet to receive the offers they are looking for:

Onyemere Chinwema, D RLC, 27, Kaba Garage

Amadi Nwebube, ML, 27, Cité Castor

ACADEMY PLAYERS
Two academy clubs competed in the Next Generation Series, with Langemark-Poelkapelle reaching the quarter-finals and Académie Altafrique winning. Many of these players are expected to progress to the national side, but as yet, they are still raw talents that will suit top clubs who like to get in early and sign youngsters with the aim of bringing them on, so details on them are sketchy at best. The following players have indicated their willingness to play abroad for clubs in good leagues, and of course expect to be starting off in the youth and reserve teams. Offers via TG. All these players are 17 and in their final year at their respective academies.

Langemark-Poelkapelle Academy

Kanayo, GK
One of the highlights of LP's campaign. Personality - creative, commanding, can be tempestuous. Physical attributes - athletic.

Noë Chinwemma, DL
Starting fullback during the campaign. Personality - sombre, courageous. Physical - slight, and very quick.

Olivier Ozo, DC
A solid centre-half, physically imposing already. Personality - laid back. Physical - big, strong, surprisingly quick.

Meka, ML
Had a disappointing tournament, but has bags of potential. Personality - flaky. Physical - great touch & vision.

Onuoha Zulu, FW Signed for Arçon, Saugeais
Lived up to his billing as the future national captain, a leader and a winner. Personality - ambitious. Physical - strong, will bully defenders, good movement, great finisher.

Académie Altafrique

Ugonna, DC
Commanding partnership with Kouakou, has expressed his wish that the two sign for the same team. Personality - creative. Physical - good reader, small for his position, but surprisingly strong

Kola Kouakou, DC
A national of neighbouring TASHINGA, excellent understanding of the game. Personality - quiet, studious. Physical - tall, lean, and difficult to get past.

Shayak Banarjee, DC
A national of neighbouring BARBARY SALÉ, another professor in the making. Personality - quietly determined. Physical - not the biggest defender, but may be the smartest.

Orlando Boissard, ML
Was sensational on the left wing. Personality - loyal, hard-working. Physical - fast, excellent ball skills, great vision.

Okoli M'boma, MC
Solid central midfielder. Personality - eccentric, creative. Physical - a big imposing figure, but likes to play football on the ground.

César Cissé, MC
A national of neighbouring TASHINGA, a defensively-minded midfielder. Personality - natural leader. Physical - not a big frame, but likes nothing more than to mix it.

Bonnaya, ST Signed for Arçon, Saugeais
Player of the tournament. A natural gifted striker, technically adept, huge future. Personality - performer, on and off the pitch. Physical - slight, very quick, very slick.

Jesús Taghdissi, ST
A national of neighbouring BARBARY SALÉ, didn't get much game-time, but people think very highly of him. Personality - quiet, laid-back. Physical - another small but technically proficient striker.
Last edited by Zenega on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WORLD CUPPET 2 CHAMPIONS

Turori
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2004
Democratic Socialists

Postby Turori » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Commerce Heights wrote:Final (at Bay Forest Stadium, Bartewick, Civil Citizenry)
(TUR)             Kionao Locals    1–0    Academia Acropolis        (EIT)

Kionao Locals stun the world and make Turori the lowest-ranked association ever to win a UICA competition, surpassing the mark set by Erathore’s Minneriz two seasons prior. For their efforts, they earn a place in the Super Cup.

The Kionao Locals staff would like to thank the Football Associations of Ossidiacqua and Yesopalitha for being flexible with their World Cup training sessions to allow Lorenzo Borromeo (OSD), Pedro Uguccione (OSD) and Hilary Vander Rox (YSP) to compete along side Turorian National Team Jukkia Diijelhma and other non-international Turorian players as they brought honor and glory to the Island Emirate, the Kionao Turori Locals Football Club and the Vilitan League with their UICA "B" Champions Cup victory over Academia Acropolis in Civil Citizenry. This success is sure to be a boost to the locals chances for a promotion charge in Season 29.

The Kionao Turori Locals Football Club would like to request one further concession from the Ossidiacqua and Yesopalitha Football Associations respectively, to allow Borromeo, Uguccione and Vander Rox the time to compete in the upcoming UICA Super Cup.

-Cyrille Mbaisa
Manager, Kionao Locals
<Silexhera> Why does Turori make sense? :p

Filopines
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Filopines » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:58 pm

PLAYERS AVAILABLE
These following players are all Filopinian and are looking to play overseas. They all are currently at Fort Town Galaxy F.C.
Kenneth Nolder, 19 Goalkeeper Lanky goalkeeper who had 10 clean sheets in 13 games for reserve team Signed by Far Point Islanders in the FFB Premier League (The Babbage Islands)

Dean Moralez, 24 Midfielder Player of the month for first month of 2012-13 but couldn't continue form for remainder of season. Looking to play overseas for both travel and playing opportunities. LOAN ONLY
Last edited by Filopines on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nation of Filopines
Fort Town, Filopines: Sixth Rushmori Capital of Culture
Native Filopinian names
Surnames

Demonym - Filopinian
Beach Cup VIII Champions

updated 5/01/2015 pre-apocalypse

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports