NATION

PASSWORD

Copa Rushmori I RP/Results/Roster Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Nethertopia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2008
New York Times Democracy

Copa Rushmori I RP/Results/Roster Thread

Postby Nethertopia » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:40 am

Something, Something, Something... Football!

Ah, how lovely of you to have a peek in this thread. This thread is the Roster/RP/Scores thread for the inaugural Copa Rushmori, hosted in and by Nethertopia.

We've got 12 nations fighting for the title 'best football nation of Rushmore'. And, as it goes with cup competitions, only one can win. (Obviously.)

Erm. Yeah, let's get to some actual information.

We've got 12 nations entering the competition, all from Rushmore. (Again, obviously.) This leaves room for several set-ups, but I've chosen for four groups of three teams, with the top group advancing to the semi finals. Each team will face each other twice in the group stage; knock-out rounds are decided in one match.

The tournament will start on Wednesday, with new MD scores following every 24 hours. Estimated time of scorination is 23.00 UTC.

RP bonus will be in between 0-4 points per day, depending on the quality of the RP. RP bonus will be cumulative.

Draw results:

Group A                      Group B                   Group C                      Group D
Pasarga Sargossa Candelaria & Marquez Nethertopia
Queer Poco el Mono Ara Steroga West Zirconia Somewhereistonia
New Fenton Tyoduura Logria Terra Anatidae

MD Schedule:
MD1 1v2
MD2 3v1
MD3 2v3
MD4 2v1
MD5 1v3
MD6 3v2

This leaves us with only one topic left, stadiums! Because of the relatively small size of the competition, there are only four stadiums to be used, in two cities.

Briangia (Olympic Stadium Nethertopia)
City: Peregrinus City
Capacity: 75,384
Host of: Group A games, final
Tenant: PC Marbles

Falcon Stadium
City: Peregrinus City
Capacity: 51,300
Host of: Group B games, semifinal 1
Tenant: NAPPC

Home of the Dragon
City: Tenderville
Capacity: 44,600
Host of: Group C games, semifinal 2
Tenant: Tenderville United

RIS Park
City: Tenderville
Capacity: 23,500
Host of: Group D games
Tenant: Ratos Island Seaside
Last edited by Nethertopia on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sporting achievements:
Third in WC51. That's about it. I think we once won the inaugural Table Tennis World Cup as well?

Somewhereistonia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Somewhereistonia » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:41 am

Nation: Somewhereistonia
Team Nickname: Eagles
Style Modifier: +3
Formation: 4-1-3-2
Home stadium: Spektakl-3-Arena (not that this makes any difference as we don't have qualifying games)
Kit:
ImageKeeper Kit Image2nd Keeper Kit

Image1st Kit Image2nd Kit Image3rd Kit

Manager: Sir George Douglas (That crazy guy from Dariusville, you know, pink ponies? Yer HIM.)
Assistant Manager: Benjamin Oliveira (Continues to coach A.F.F. of Cafundeu despite his new position. A top quality manager).
Head Physio: Gustav Tolving (Owner of a sports physio centre outside Qasarian, he has shown a brilliant ability to bring players back from injury sooner than expected).

Straight from the world cup, the Eagles will have to be one of the favorite teams to win the first Copa Rushmori, although the world no.1 Candelaria And Marquez is going to have to be favorite to win. Still, the new management team proved their credentials by qualifying for the last world cup, and they are expected to prove themselves once again in the first Copa Rushmori.

Team roster. Positions shown within [square brackets]

First 11
1. Svante Klug, 30 [GK]. Klug has been a member of the Dinamo Karrkiv squad from age 16 and has already established himself as one of the best keepers in the Meistriliiga (the first division).
2. Justinas Volrat, 32 [LB]. CF America Chuuoushi of Dancougar is his club and he appears to be quite successful there. Whilst this may be Volrat's last chance to play in the world cup, he still remains a strong full back and a threat on the overlap.
3. Kazys Kadleks [VC], 33 [LCB]. Strong centre-back who is strong in the air. Kadleks has long been a first choice player for the national side.
4.Kasper Grinius, 27 [RCB]. Grinius has finally moved up to become a first choice player, with Lurich having retired from international football. He has shown strength and determination, even when let down by his other defenders.
5. Romualdas Sokk, 27 [RB]. The Qasarian Sparta right-back has had another consistent season and will hope to again replicate this at the world cup.
6. Vladimir Paposki, 34 [DMF]. The solid Dinamo Karrakiv player has repeatedly helped to make sure they are title contenders by bolstering the defence. A strong tackler, he has a number of cards to his name; however he almost always wins the ball.
7. Vincas Taska, 25 [RMF]. The young star of the Dinamo team, voted MIP for 2 seasons running. Quick of the mark and able to cross dangerously, he can trouble even the most experience LB.
8. Czesław Keres [C], 35 [AMF]. The Dinamo captain has had mixed success at home during has career, but has worked brilliantly with Taska and the other attacking players of the national side. Keres is unlikely to remain on the field for 90 minutes often due to his age, whilst he still remains a constant threat when he is playing. Keres has announced his international retirement at the end of this tournament. This is a sendoff, so we have to win, k?
9. Petras Zoltoks, 27 [CF]. The young Nowy Orpington striker has previously struggled to gain a place in the national team, this was before his move to Quintessence of Dust, where he has made a great impression.
11. Mart Kusnets, 24 [SS]. The talented striker has shown himself to be something of an enigma is the Empire charity cup, scoring in the first 3 games, including an incredible winner against Secristan. Qasarian Sparta have thus far managed to keep the striker in the wave of bids from other local clubs. Kusnets now has a strong reputation of scoring amazing goals, just when they are needed.
13. Vladimir Nolakk, 28 [LMF]. The hardworking Bradford United midfielder has been marked as the future national captain and champion. He can play in most areas of midfield. As another of the nations foreign based players, he has received some criticism from national fans.

Subs:

10. Yuri Alekna, 26 SS/Wing. Foreign player of the season in the Quodite league some unknown (honestly its a bit confusing) years ago, he has never been able to hold down a national team place due to the high levels of competition for strikers. With his ability to play on the wings he has just enough flexibility to win a place in the squad.
12. Karela Hanaterisana, 24 GK [Ventspils Redwings]. A former Norwellian, being non-genderqueer he was subject to some abuse in his home country, since his move to Somewhereistonia at the age of 17, he has enjoyed high levels of success at Ventspils Redwings and after gaining citizenship has finally won selected to the national squad.
14. Kazys Xentolov, 21 Fwd [Metalurgs] He recently scored a record 44 goals in one season of the Meistrliiga. A huge threat to any team.
15. Ulriks Hellat, 23 Def [Qasarian Sparta]. The Sparta defender has become a great squad player and is hoping to succeed in the long term at the top club.
16. Alexis Birsa, 21 SS/SMF [Atlantas Klaipaada]. The player was snapped up by Atlantas from Hawks on his 16th birthday for an incredible $11m, showing just how much potential Birsa has. Two years on, he has yet to hold down an international place; having lacked consistency in the league although this is clearly becoming more threatening.
17. Jurgis Ģipslis, 30 FB [Radyukevich]. After leaving Vetra Karrakiv for Radyukevich of Candelaria And Marquez, the sturdy full-back has struggled to make a name for himself, and looks to be on the move again in the near future..
18. Povilas Drozdova, 31 Wing [Qasarian Sparta]. A fast-paced player, he is seen as a crucial part of the winning Qasarian Sparta team several years ago, he has impressed as a substitute in previous national games, and is now a regular reserve.
19. Vytautas Törk, 26 MF [Royal Khaldoon]. A long term bench warmer for the national team, with Keres' fitness not as high as it once was, Törk gained a first team place during the world cup qualifiers, with Keres usually either being subbed off or on the the dangerous midfielder. The $20m rated midfielder is a key part of this teams attack.
20. Jüri Pihl CB 22 [Qasarian Sparta] - Pihl is expected to work well with his club team mate Hellat at the back in the easier games, with the pair having played most of the cup matches together.
21. Oleksandr Pääbo Wing 26 [Dinamo Karrakiv] - Whilst not achieving the success of Taska, Pääbo is a tough player to mark and can be deadly coming off the bench.
22. Toomas Uexküll, 26 DMF [Ventspils Redwings]. A sturdy holding player for the redwings, he has played a large part in Ventspils recent successes. A successful Di Bradini Cup has helped him win a place in the world cup squad. He will be looking to replace Paposki as the first choice defensive midfielder in time for the world cup should the Eagles get there.
23. Klass Oim, 27 GK [Internacional (CAF)] . Hey, this guy is still playing in Cafundeu, funny that.

If my opponent RP's first they can:
Choose my goalscorers: Yes
Godmod Scoring Events: Yes
RP injuries to my players: Yes
Godmod injuries to my players: No
Hand out Yellow cards to my players: Yes (only up to 3 a match)
Hand out Red cards to my players: Yes (no more than 1)
Godmod Other Events: Ask first
Last edited by Somewhereistonia on Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

<Beddgelert> if that were true, i'd never have woken up with pockets full of ketchup
<Nth|Tableinating> Oi, my slow semen have nothing to do with this conversation!

Queer Poco el Mono Ara
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Queer Poco el Mono Ara » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:56 pm

The team representing Queer Poco el Mono Ara at the Copa Rushmori.

Coach – Joseph Hamburgstein – the former Jeruselem national coach gets his hands on the Queer Poco players for the Copa Rushmori. Good things are expected of the new coach who has plenty of international experience having led Jeruselem to World Cup 48 and to the second round of World Cup 47.

Starting XI.

#1 Gkp. Petr Ollic – Ollic has been the first name on the team sheet since World Cup 47 qualifying. Has a safe pair of hands and great reactions and manages to get down exceptionally quickly for a man of his stature. Will be looking to improve upon his Cup of Harmony where he only managed to keep 1 clean sheet.

#2 RB. Tamir el Zahar – Zahar has made the number 2 shirt his own. For a defender his tackling is a little poor but he makes up for this with his attacking presence. The 28 year old likes to bomb up and down the wings in support of the attack.

#3 LB. Karimi Zaki – The centreback has been shifted outwide as a makeshift left back with a suitable wingback unavailable. Will be uncomfortable in this new position but will approach it with the professionalism he is known throughout QPeMA for. Fast and bright but will probably hang back rather than join the attacks.

#4 DM. Ruud Seedorf – A mainstay in The White’s lineup. He’s a tough tackler and a good distributor of the ball and he is mainly utilized as a wall between defence and midfield, plugging the gap left by wingbacks bombing forward. More likely to pick up a card than a goal, but every team needs that “bit of muscle”.

#5 CB. Tomasz Poborsky – The national team and Royal Khaldoon captain is a model centreback tall and powerful with a sensible head on his shoulders. A natural leader Poborsky bleeds Queer Poco and will always strive to lead his team to the next level.

#6 CB. Rudolpho – the defender has been based in Dancougar for years and has been mercilessly overlooked for the Whites. The former under 21’s captain was touted as Queer Poco’s rising star in defence but fell off the radar. A firm tackler who rarely puts a foot wrong he will relish this opportunity to play for the Queer Poco national side.

#7 RM. Hugo Anderson – The midfield starlet has finally returned to the national side after years of exile after falling out with coach Asdrubal Espinoza. Blistering pace and a bag of tricks and only 20 years old the world is at the feet of Anderson who recently moved to Candelaria and Marquez for big money.

#8 AM. Dean Bowyer – Dean Bowyer secured a moved to Cafundeu on the back of his superb international performances. He’s not the fastest player on the pitch but makes up for it with sublime vision and an eye for goal being Queer Poco’s current top scoring midfielder at international level.

#9 FWD. Ishmael Van Dyke – The White’s top scorer and talismanic forward Van Dyke is a powerful target man with goals galore to his name. He’s great during corners making the most of his height and strength but he’s equally as good with the ball at his feet.

#10 FWD. Enrico Dossena – Dossena returns to partner Van Dyke upfront having failed to produce during the CoH it was expected a different attacker would be brought to partner Van Dyke. Essentially a box predator it’s often forget he has a good turn of pace and some fancy footwork.

#11 LM. Walter Ibaniez – Played well during the CoH and returns with the new man in charge. He’s a fast paced winger but his crossing leaves something to be desired. He has to improve his final delivery before he can be considered to be a top class midfielder.

Subs.

#12 CB. Ahmend Khan – has become a yo-yo centreback and will occasionally be the flavor of the month to partner Poborsky. He’s strong and has developed an ability to stay cool under pressure.

#13 GKP. Wilf Laudrup – is unlikely to claim the number 1 jersey any time soon but his league performances solidify the idea Laudrup is a great goalkeeper. Safe hands and good distribution just needs another shot at #1 but being older than Ollic is unlikely to get it.

#14 FWD. Lionel Vega – Vega is a good striker with a reputation for finding goals in the league however he has failed to transfer this prowess to scoring for the international side. Would be expected to make an impact off the bench.

#15 MD. Frank Le Tissier – Le Tissier is back in the squad. He’s a proven international and has often been employed on the left wing, if he gets a chance during the cup he’d be hoping to play in his natural central midfield position.

#16 MD. Adailton – perennial international bench warmer. He turns in great attacking displays for his league team Royal Khaldoon but fails to shine on the big stage for Queer Poco.

Reserves
17. DEF. Andrea Di Vaio - Augustus
18. DEF. Ollie Clark - Pythons
19. MID. Hidalgo – Jonastown United
20. DEF. Joel Craddock – Royal Khaldoon
21. MID. Marco Oliveira – Pythons
22. GKP. Roy James - Augustus
23. STR. Wayne Ullrich – Augustus

Kit A Image

Kit B Image

Kit C Image

Style Modifier +2
Choose my goalscorers: Yes
Godmod Scoring Events: No
RP injuries to my players: Yes
Godmod injuries to my players: No
Hand out Yellow cards to my players: Yes
Hand out Red cards to my players: Yes
Godmod Other Events: Yes
Last edited by Queer Poco el Mono Ara on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hosts of one World Cup
A Mike Sarzo Memorial Trophy and the 16th Di Bradini Championship to name but all of our accomplishments

http://nswiki.net/index.php?title=Una_Serie_de_F%C3%BAtbol The Pocoan League

Somewhereistonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Somewhereistonia » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:00 pm

Somesport.som

Spordiga rääkima![OOC: translates roughly as sport talk]

~Xentoman~

Coooooopaaaaaaa Ruuuuushmooooriiii!

~Kiko~

Yer, I'm so glad this has finally started! Go go Eagles!

~Vlad101~

Still a couple of days left to go Kiko, I really think the Eagles can go far though. They are fifth best ranked in the competition, but Nethertopia and Pasarga failed to qualify for the last world cup, so we are at least at their level. Then it's just Sargossa and the unstoppable force of C&M.

~Rakkzo~

It's going to be very hard to overcome the world cup finalists. A few other teams could be a problem, but it might just be our chance to shine, again.

~Z1093~

To win the first Copa Rushmori would be huge, it will be hard, but I reckon the lads can do it, would be a great send-off for Keres.

~Kiko~

Keres is a legend

~Kiko~

so ova than CAM who u reckon will b at da top?

~Vlad101~

There are several teams that could do it, Somewhereistonia is only one, but one who really could win.

~Z1093~

The Eagles need to attack, really show their quality in that area, push down the wings. Play to our strengths and I think we can win it.

~Kiko~

Yer, we can score past any1!

~Vlad101~

I really think we can win this, Candelaria And Marquez don't seem to be too interested in this competition and I think we should beat everyone else without too much of a problem.

~Kiko~

Yer, we shud win

~Xentoman~

Wow, Nethertopia is going to host the Baptism of Fire as well? busy busy!

<Beddgelert> if that were true, i'd never have woken up with pockets full of ketchup

Queer Poco el Mono Ara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Queer Poco el Mono Ara » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:45 am

(ooc - to mark the release of Electric Six's new album, all following RP's will be taken from song titles.)

Danger! High Voltage!

International midfielder Adailton finds himself in a critical condition after an incident at his Renato home. At around 10 o’clock last night an ambulance was called to the Royal Khaldoon player’s home and the midfielder was rushed to a local hospital suffering severe burns having been electrocuted in the bath.

His current girlfriend Vanessa Griffin is being held on attempted murder charges after it was revealed the former model turned actress threw a television in the bath whilst the player was bathing. The two have been together for several years and in that time have become renowned for public bust ups and the fiery nature of their relationship. Their well documented fight outside a Taco Bell in 2003 thrust the couple into the tabloid limelight and their exploits have been media fodder for close to a decade.

Adailton and Griffin were involved in another highly publicized heated argument outside a disco last Christmas where the two had to be separated by security who were under the belief the pair would come to blows.

Adailton’s family is currently at his bed side and good wishes have been expressed by the Royal Khaldoon manager and his team mates. The actual events leading up the event are still hazy as Ms. Griffin refuses to talk however it is assumed from what information there is the pair were arguing for close to an hour before the incident as neighbors have claimed they could hear loud banging noises and shouting coming from Adailton’s home. Just before 10 Ms. Griffin called for an ambulance which arrived seven minutes later. During her call to the emergency services Ms. Griffin is heard to say

“I didn’t mean to kill him, it was an accident. I was just so angry. I still love him, it’s high voltage, when we touch, when we kiss. Well don’t you wanna know how we keep starting fires, it’s my desire, it’s my desire. Fire in the gates of hell.”

The meaning of which is as yet unknown.

Reports from the police have shown Ms. Griffin had massive levels of cocaine in her blood system, however the police have stated there is no trace of the Class A drug in the system of Adailton.

Due to the incident Adailton will obviously not be appearing for the Queer Poco el Mono Ara national side during the regional Copa Rushmori, which is a blow for the team and new manager Joe Hamburgstein. Hamburgstein is reported as stating

“I wish Adailton a swift recovery and am very disappointed by his loss to the squad. It is my belief this is the best squad Queer Poco el Mono Ara have yet assembled for an international competition and his absence will be duly noted.”

Adailton’s absence from the international squad may be extensive depending on the severity of his injuries, he will also be unable to play for league side Royal Khaldoon which may prove to be a blow to the reigning league champions.
Hosts of one World Cup
A Mike Sarzo Memorial Trophy and the 16th Di Bradini Championship to name but all of our accomplishments

Nethertopia
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nethertopia » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:08 am

Some Falcon roster for the Copa Rushmori.

Manager: Peter Pojencic.
The relatively mysterious is the fifth installment of the NeFA in under ten World Cups. Jeez, we're really racing through them, don't we? Anyway, to prevent the CMSC from a complete emptiness of Nethie players, Pojencic has decided to use NUMPTIES players only in the Copa Rushmori, to try out several new tactics and see if there's any talent that our big neighbours can hog.

1 GK Diederik Uitgeverij 26 (C) Sportivo Gretor
2 DL Abel van Brevoort 30 The Grey Towers
3 DR Cees Van Suydtbroek 32 Blue-White Udenbergen
4 DC Karel Musser 34 Peregrinus City Marbles
5 DC Koen van As 28 (VC) The Grey Towers
6 ML Koenrad Tietsort 29 Peregrinus City Marbles
7 MR Johan Vroeman 27 September Hawks
8 MC Ab Rau 19 Peregrinus City Marbles
9 MC Jochem Harmanse 18 Ratos Island Seaside
10 ST Leo Hessels 23 Peregrinus City Marbles
11 ST Andreas Mouritse 21 Ashdom City

12 GK Peter van Vorst 18 The Grey Towers
13 DL Albert Haacke 18 Blue-White Udenbergen
14 DC Jantje Celer 34 FC DePardenti
15 MR Mertijn van Patten 17 Sportivo Gretor
16 MC André Wittstock 35 Ashdom City
17 ST Stephan Blaikie 17 Sportivo Gretor
18 ST Paulus Tiemessen 30 September Hawks

19 GK Matthijs Thibout 24 Ratos Island Seaside
20 DR Dries De Groot 27 September Hawks
21 DC Jaap Ageet 24 Ratos Island Seaside
22 ML Daan Sneden 26 September Hawks
23 MC Eelke Van Tilburgh 35 Sportivo Gretor
Sporting achievements:
Third in WC51. That's about it. I think we once won the inaugural Table Tennis World Cup as well?

Terra Anatidae
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Terra Anatidae » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:25 am

Terra Anatidae Copa Rushmori squad

1: Othniel
Position: Goalkeeper
Species: Trumpeter swan

13: Jaron
Position: Goalkeeper
Species: Whooper swan

2: Nuru
Position: Right back
Species: White winged wood duck

3: Deker
Position: Left back
Species: Greylag goose

5: Beruria
Position: Centre back
Species: Mute swan

6: Hadassah
Species: Black-necked swan

12: Ziv
Position: Full back
Species: Lesser white fronted goose

15: Napthali
Species: Mute swan

7: Japheth
Position: Right winger
Species: Mallard

11: Barkait
Position: Left winger
Species: Mallard

4: Ebenezer
Position: Centre midfield
Species: Black swan

8: Nahor
Species: Kelp goose

14: Chanoch
Species: Embden goose

16: Achban
Position: Winger
Species: Ringed teal

9: Achida
Position: Striker
Species: Wood duck

10: Feige
Species: Coscoroba swan

17: Ozni
Species: Canada goose

RP permissions: Yeah, do whatever and enjoy it. Or don't if that's your prerogative. 1-11 usual starters, make changes if you want.
Last edited by Terra Anatidae on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sargossa
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 08, 2009
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Sargossa » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Copa Rushmori

The Sargossa Corsairs

Kit
Thank you ediraf

ImageImage

Coach

José Marín
Fresh from a magnificent triumph/miserable failure (Delete when appropriate. My money’s on option 2) at the Nakiti Robotics & Axx Software Opportunity Cup Marín has all his big names back to contest valuable bragging rights closer to home.

Assistant Coach

Javier Vallina
Assistant to the new(ish) national coach at Dínamo Maturín and now assistant to him with the national side too. Exciting, no?

Starting Eleven
(Formation 4-3-3. Style Modifier = +2. Players listed from right to left)

GK: 1. Martin Tejera (23) – Cruzeiro do Sul (Cafundéu) (46 Caps)
A young keeper with excellent relaxes and superb distribution who enters a his second qualification campaign firmly installed as the nation’s number one following a move to Cafundéu.

RB: 2. Marcos Díaz García (22) – El din Marbles (Candelaria And Marquez) (51 Caps)
A versatile defender who has been an almost ever present for the national side. Genuinely two footed, Díaz García’s club career has been mostly spent on the left flank but has made the national team rightback berth his own.
CB: 6. Carlos Candela (22) – Sporting Kildare (Dancougar) (43 Caps / 1 Goal)
A highly promising centreback whose talents where spotted by scouts from Dancougar at the Di Bradini Cup. Since his move to Kildare he’s been a national team regular. Scored on his international debut against Bazalonia.
CB: 5. Néstor González (27) – El din Marbles (Candelaria And Marquez) (48 Caps / 3 Goals) - Captain
Regarded as one of the best defenders to have come out of the archipelago for many a long year and the first Sargossan to make the move to the CMSC.
LB: 3. José Blanco (23) – Ciudad Soluca (9 Caps)
One of only a handful of domestic based players expected to feature regularly in the Copa Rushmori. An always consistent performer in the SuperLiga who helped his club to the title last season.

MC: 7. Marcos García Fernández (24) – Sporting Kildare (Dancougar) (51 Caps / 7 Goals)
Since his move to Dancougar the little midfield maestro has arguably matured into the nation’s finest player. With a range of passing that can unlock any defence and an eye for goal, including a memorable effort against the much vaunted Starblaydis, García Fernández is the man that makes the whole side tick.
DMC: 4. Francisco Lillo (24) – Dynamo Kalinsk (Dancougar) (34 Caps / 3 Goals)
Yet another to benefit from playing domestic football in the home of the former world champions. The midfield battler came into the starting line-up at the Cup of Harmony in Newmanistan and impressed enough to keep his place. Scored against Ad’ihan in the last world cup campaign.
MC: 8. Diego Lara (20) – Sporting San Marquez (6 Caps / 2 Goals)
An up and coming midfielder blossoming under the tutolage of former C&M international José Felipe Cassumba Domingos at the Estadio Silva.

FR: 10. Martín de León (22) – Dínamo Maturín (0 Caps)
It’s no surprise to see Dínamo’s top performer of last season in former Dínamo boss Marín’s first national squad. Will be looking to cause havoc down the right. Has technically made his international debut but we haven’t updated the records.
SC: 9. Ernesto Fariás (28) – International de Penderia (Cafundéu) (43 Caps / 25 Goals)
The nation’s main goal threat since its arrival on the international stage and the current international top scorer. Ended his debut season in Cafundéu by being named in the (third) team of the season.
FL: 11. Alberto Herráez (27) – El din Marbles (Candelaria And Marquez) (26 Caps) / 5 Goals)
A tricksy midfield player he gets shunted around the team more than most. Often on the fringes of the national side early in his career but becoming increasingly integral thanks to his CMSC experience.

Reserves
GK: 13. Samuel Rosa (30) – Petro Mercada (1 Cap)
GK: 24. Mariano Ojeda (20) – Dunas Del Sol (5 Caps)
DC: 14. Manuel Panadero (24) – Dover City Mountaineers (Newmanistan) (12 Caps)
DRC: 15. Christian Viera (31) – Sporting San Marquez (20 Caps)
DRC: 18. Jorge Alberto Carmona (22) – King’s Eleven Yuki City (Dancougar) (7 Caps )
DMC: 16. Rafael Balbo (28) – Skyte City Queer Poco el Mono Ara (28 Caps)
MLC: 21. Francisco Cuesta (23) – NAPPC (Nethertopia) (7 Caps )
MC: 17. Julián Reyes (31) – Serrano (Cafundéu) (11 Caps)
AMR: 23. José María Méndez (27) – Sporting San Marquez (5 Caps)
AMRLC: 22. Marcelo Cobían (26) – Ciudad Soluca (22 Caps / 5 Goals)
SC: 19. Daniel González Rodríguez (22) – NAPPC (Nethertopia) (16 Caps/ 7 Goals)
SC: 20. Rubén Gala (21) – Grandborough FC (Dancougar) (36 Caps / 18 Goals)
SC: 25. Gaston Batista (28) – Dínamo Maturín (24 Caps / 8 Goals)

Permissions
Choose my goalscorers Yes
Godmod Scoring Events Yes
RP injuries to my players Yes (but within reason)
Godmod injuries to my players No
Hand out Yellow cards to my players Yes
Hand out Red cards to my players Yes
Godmod Other Events Yes: Just no killings or maimings

Steroga
Attaché

Founded: Mar 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Steroga » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Colors: Red and white. Home kit is all red with white numbering and the away kit is all white with red numbering.

Style: -3. We play a 5-4-1.

RP Permissions: Everything is a Yes. I will be disappointed if you do not have us play rough and get a few bookings.

Manager: Dakshi Patel, Age: 66
Assistant: Hemdev Patel, Age: 58 (not related)

Goalkeepers:
#52- Sandeep Kavoichit, Age: 19. Starter, this is a good spot for him to get experience. He was third string in the World Cup.
#53- Anshuman Shah, Age: 26. Substitute World Up starter will only play in the event of injury..
#51- Utkarsh Nayak, Age: 32. Reserve.

Defense:
#70- Chanakya Motallebzadeh, Age: 29. Starter. Don’t mess with him if you want to play the next game. Plays in Cafundeu now.
#71- Yamir Singh, Age: 31. Starter. Very tall often will win the battle for a header.
#72- Campbell Raviranjan, Age: 27. Starter. From Candelaria And Marquez but also has Sterogan ancestry and knew we’d be an easier team to make.
#73- Sanjay Naidu, Age: 24. Starter. Highly intelligent for his age. Plays in Newmanistan now.
#74- Soumil Naidu, Age: 26. Starter. Plays like his younger brother. Plays in Newmanistan now.
#79- Champak Jitrenda, Age: 21. Sub. Reserve last time. He’s learning and is upgraded.
#75- Iravan Patel, Age: 27. Sub. Very speedy, not related to any of the other Patel’s.
#76- Abhijay Surhato, Age: 28. Sub. If he’s in, watch your knees.
#77- Ekagrah Alizadeh, Age: 25. Reserve. Least likely to be entered amongst the subs.
#78- Swami Singhwancha, Age: 18. Reserve. Very rough tackler.

Midfield:
#49- Jaisukh Pattnaik, Age: 30. Starter. Used as a sixth defender often.
#48- Avinash Singh, Age: 27. Starter. He is our Mister Everything and the Captain.
#47- Uddunath Siddharth-Nabhendu, Age: 29. Starter. Aggressive but also has a nice shot.
#46- Pritam Gupta, Age: 28. Starter. Impressive two-way player.
#42- Naman Gandhi, Age: 22. Sub. Despite surname he has serious character issues. Was reserve last time.
#44- Pradeep Kokradi, Age: 25. Sub. Has a lot of speed.
#43- Randhir Nedzanani, Age: 18. Reserve. Very talented may be waiting in the wings.
#45- Sabal Karnataka, Age: 32. Reserve. Downgraded from starter.

Forwards:
#65- Jaival Subudhi, Age: 20- Starter. Gets a chance now to live up to a lot of hype about his ability. Plays in Candelaria And Marquez now.
#63- Devdarsh Panigrahi, Age: 30- Sub. Is not happy about being taken out of starting lineup.
#64- Bhupad Ahuwalia, Age: 27- Reserve. Downgraded from substitute.
#62- Kapoor Wamankar, Age: 31- Reserve. Hopes to get some playing time.

West Zirconia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby West Zirconia » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:56 pm

The time: Just before the announcement of the Copa Rushmori squad.
The place: WZFA Headquarters, Cochrane House, Moorcroft. Again.

After a mediocre showing in the Cup of Harmony, Liam Simpson finds himself once more in the office of chairman Damon Clarke.

LS: Well, I got us past the group stage.

DC: Indeed you did. Now where's the thousand crowns?

LS: Ah, yes, er - how about double or quits?

DC: What are you suggesting this time?

LS: Two thousand crowns says I can get the same team to the last four of the Copa Rushmori.

DC: So if they do make it, I give you two thousand crowns?

LS: That's right.

DC: And if they don't, you pay me two thousand crowns?

LS: That's right.

DC: And you get the sack as well.

LS: Well, I wasn't thinking along those lines...

------------------------------------------------------

The latest news from Cochrane House is that manager Liam Simpson has once more chosen the amateur side that had mixed fortunes in the Cup of Harmony. It is believed that he is using these two competitions to determine if any of the squad should be promoted to the senior squad, no doubt involving a big-money transfer to one of the big teams.

The first eleven will be:

GK Carl Brooker (FC Boston)
DL Piet de Vos (KVV Koehorst)
DC Kerry Lodge (Oglesby United)
DC Wayne Atkins (Sephton RMI)
DR Rob Weaver(c) (Houghton Eagles)
ML Karl Widdowson (Newby Town)
MC David Allen (St. Martin City)
MC Matt Ironside (Parkfield Rangers)
MR Grant Miller (Rothwell Temperance Society)
FW Tom Weston (Knifton Town)
FW Andreas Richter (Wacker Neustadt)

The substitutes are:

Goalkeepers: Chris Fuller (Skelton Town), Harvey Jackson (Flockton Flavell).

Defenders: Chris Brotherton (Buckby Town), Alec Hay (Culshaw Town), Graham Wilson (Kesterton).

Midfielders: John Allen (Heppenstall Town), David Clarke (Hilton Athletic), James Naylor (Shrigley Town).

Forwards: Steven Martin (Elwell Harriers), Michael Sutton (Oakley), Steve Harris (Eastham Panthers).

-------------------------

As usual, do what you want, as long as it's physically possible - the funnier the better.

Candelaria And Marquez
Envoy

Founded: Feb 22, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Candelaria And Marquez » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:33 am

Candelaria And Marquez ‘B’

Dragged back into its monstrous, pathetic existence; the mewling abortion that is the national B squad gets a second airing following its disastrous showing at the second Vahala Invitational. Yes. We really don’t seem to be too interested in this competition. Frankly, the under-21s’ impending tour of minor continental Rushmori states, in lieu of a DBC this cycle, is attracting more column inches. It all bodes, frankly.

Any road up, Rául Vélez takes this group, for some reason – an odd call, given that he has zip in the way of managerial experience, but he was part of Le Lan’s backroom staff at the previous two World Cups, so… Eh. Expect a 4-4-2 of, let’s say, for the sake of argument; TurnerVaughan, Estévez, Owen, Rodríguez (c) – Aldren, Hawker, González, CollinsBelmore and Hansen. And a style modifier of… I dunno. Plus one, or summat.

Goalkeepers
23. Aaron Turner, 28, Sporting San Marquez [Sargossa]
22. Karl John, 25, Port of Clotaire
1. Russ Becker, 30, Caires City

Defenders
12. William Vaughan, 25, Raynor City United [Valanora], Right-Back
2. Ricky Archer, 24, Port of Clotaire, Right-Back

5. Pablo Estévez, 30, Albrecht Turkish, Centre-Back, 9 ‘A’ caps (2 as sub)
6. Will Owen, 22, Inanam [Jesselton], Centre-Back
15. Chris Stewart, 28, Marquez-Onwere, Centre-Back

13. Joe Rodríguez, 31, El din Marbles, Left/Right-Back, 1 ‘A’ cap (as sub)
3. Love Cummins, 26, KT Hotspur, Left-Back

Midfielders
17. Jameson Aldren, 21, Green Island, Right Midfielder
7. Harvey Lewis, 26, Tenderville United [Nethertopia/CMSC], Right Midfielder

4. Jordan Hawker, 25, A.F.F. [Cafundéu], Defensive Midfielder, 11 ‘A’ caps (4 as sub)
14. Patrick Zoric, 22, Mayo Valley, Defensive Midfielder

8. Salvador González, 26, Caires City, Attacking Midfielder
16. Darren Robinson, 26, Albrecht Turkish, Attacking Midfielder, 3 ‘A’ caps (as sub)
18. Toirdhealbharch O’Airmeadhaigh, 23, Port of Clotaire, Box-to-Box Midfielder

11. Noah Collins, 23, KT Hotspur, Left Midfielder
21. Kayben Nixon, 25, Gamboa FC, Left Midfielder

Forwards
10. Josh Belmore, 30, Caires Sports
19. Lawrence Hanson, 24, CF America Chuuoushi [Dancougar]
9. Ryan Sheppard, 20, McDonald SC
20. Luke Lewis, 31, Caires City
The Republic of Candelaria And Marquez
Our national sports team have won some international tournaments

Nethertopia
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nethertopia » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Scorination following in 3 hours.
Sporting achievements:

Pasarga
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 09, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Pasarga » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod Scoring Events Y
RP injuries to my players N
Godmod injuries to my players N
Hand out Yellow cards to my players Y
Hand out Red cards to my players Y
Godmod Other Events Y

Pasarga Roster
Nickname: Wanderers

Kits
Image Image

Home Alternate
Modifier: +1

Manager: Rezsx Erdôs, age 59
Assistant: Noemi Genovese, age 52

GK: Moricz Vincze age 31, Clube Imperial (Cafundéu)
GK: Levente Havasi, age 32, Baskita FC
LB: Jónatan Gwrtheyrn, age 30, Lunas FC

LB: Marko Eichelberger, age 24, Tanrısal
CB: Zoárd Szathmári, age 26, KT Hotspur (Candelaria And Marquez)
CB: Zsuzsi Széll, age 28, CA Paulinthal (F)

CB: Áron Mihály, age 27, Albrecht Turkish (Candelaria And Marquez)
CB: Metody Jaworski, age 27, Tanrısal
RB: Éva Sebeôk, age 26, El Din Marbles (Candelaria And Marquez)
RB: Marjolijn Kjeldsen, age 22, Baskita FC (F)
RW: Charlot Léveillé, age 29, CA Paulinthal (F)
RW: Lucas Gerste, age 26, Stein-los Turkish
MC: Szescx Halász, age 29, Baskita FC
MC: Montague Hachée, age 30, SC Troubalose
MC: Fernando Lori, age 31, Albrecht Turkish (Candelaria And Marquez)

MC: Gerzson Illés, age 27, Green Island (Candelaria And Marquez)
LW: Levente Földessy, age 29, Baskita FC
LW: Aba Forgáts, age 28, Peynol-Lunas
ST: Bratko Vrzić, age 28, SC Sardin
ST: Djoko Markovčič, age 31, Stein-los Turkish
ST: Samuka Szatmári, age 26 Mayo Valley (Candelaria And Marquez)
ST: Ausilio Calabrese, age 29, Albrecht Turkish (Candelaria And Marquez)

Havasi
Sebeôk Szathmári Széll Gwrtheyrn
Léveillé Hachée Lori Forgáts
Szatmári Calabrese

Captain: Ausilio Calabrese
Corner Taker: Charlot Léveillé
Set Piece: Aba Forgáts
Penalty: Ausilio Calabrese

Somewhereistonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Somewhereistonia » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:43 pm

Somesport.som

Kukas Skormilonski Blogs

Oh look, a regional competition!

Well, the first ever Copa Rushmori, just after our first world cup appearance. That means something surely, maybe even something something something, but that still needs confirmation. Anyway, we don't have the hardest group, but it isn't going to be easy either. We expect a huge fan turnout from Somewhereistonia, with almost all flights to Nethertopia fully booked. We seem to want this tournament quite badly.

So, the schedule:

MD1 Nethertopia v Somewhereistonia

Well, this is the big group opener, Nethertopia failed to qualify for the last world cup and didn't perform particularly well in the Cup of Harmony either. Poor recent performance in comparison to the Eagles under their new crazy manager. Hopefully our speed and fluency in attack can break down this team and we can get the result.

MD3 Somewhereistonia v Terra Anatidae

Whilst it will be unusual for the guys to play against waterfowl, no matter how confrontational, they reportedly didn't have much problem down the park in practice, the birds didn't seem too interested to be fair. Bread isn't against the rules to take onto the pitch. There's nothing in the rules about it.

MD4 Somewhereistonia v Nethertopia

Again, we should have a difficult match here, but if we work to our strengths, I reckon we can get another win here. So, we would top the group... maybe. We should get enough points to qualify, let's hope that Terra Anatidae and Nethertopia screw each other over with the points.

MD6 Terra Anatidae v Somewhereistonia

They might wise up to the bread trick, and feed the birds beforehand, but the birds might feel more like sleeping than playing football it that happens. This is why birds generally don't play football.

So, hopefully 4 wins out of 4, but Nethertopia could really dent that. Let's just hope that we attack the way we can. It seems that Törk will be starting the first game instead of Keres. We are looking to attack then, and that means a win... surely!

Nethertopia
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nethertopia » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:01 pm

What's this? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's an RP cut-off!

Nethertopia
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nethertopia » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:11 pm

Results from MD one are here!

Group A

Matchday 1
Pasarga 3-0 Queer Poco el Mono Ara

Code: Select all
 Pos  Team                       P   W   D   L   GF   GA   GD  Pts
   1  Pasarga                    1   1   0   0    3    0    3    3
   2  New Fenton                 0   0   0   0    0    0    0    0
   3  Queer Poco el Mono Ara     1   0   0   1    0    3   -3    0

Group B

Matchday 1
Sargossa 0-0 Steroga

1  Steroga                    1   0   1   0    0    0    0    1
   2  Sargossa                   1   0   1   0    0    0    0    1
   3  Tyoduura                   0   0   0   0    0    0    0    0

Group C I

Matchday 1
Candelaria And Marquez 2-0 West Zirconia

1  Candelaria And Marquez     1   1   0   0    2    0    2    3
   2  Logria                     0   0   0   0    0    0    0    0
   3  West Zirconia              1   0   0   1    0    2   -2    0

Group D I

Matchday 1
Nethertopia 0-0 Somewhereistonia

1  Somewhereistonia           1   0   1   0    0    0    0    1
   2  Nethertopia                1   0   1   0    0    0    0    1
   3  Terra Anatidae             0   0   0   0    0    0    0    0
Sporting achievements:

Somewhereistonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Somewhereistonia » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:28 am

"This is VTV and I'm Hanna Gintaris here after the 0-0 draw with host's Nethertopia. I'm here with midfielder Vladimir Paposki. Vladimir, a disappointing result?"

Paposki: Yes, we had several good chances and controlled much of the game, some great keeping from Uit..ger..er that Nethertopian keeper just frustrated us a bit.

Hanna: What do you think to you chances in the rest of the group now?

Paposki: Yer, I think we stand a pretty good chance overall. We just couldn't capitalize on our dominance. We deserved 3, but we still got a point. It just means winning is just that bit more important in the rest of our games.

Hanna: This is the Copa Rushmori but there are many more nations in Rushmore that didn't sign up. Our neighbours Kyrinskaia turned down the offer to play, what do you think of this?

Paposki: Well, not all contries play much football, many don't even have football federations, and who is Continental Rushmore supposed to send really? Kyrinskaia on the other hand, have footballers. They might have difficulty playing under that bastard of a regime, but they could play, they could send a team. They don't want to be embarrassed by us, those Kyrins are so pathetic. Damn bastard commie murderers!

Hanna: Er, ok. We have to go now, thank you for your time Vladimir.

----------------------------------------

VTV sports boss: What the fuck Hanna? Why did you have to bring up Kyrinskaia? It's a contentious issue!

Hanna: I just thought an opinion would be nice, I didn't think he would feel so strongly about it!

Boss: For fuck sake, we was right in the middle of the war of independence! What do you expect?

Hanna: I don't know... what do we do now?

Boss: You take the week off, paid leave. I on the other hand have to do some more damage limitation.

Terra Anatidae
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Terra Anatidae » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:46 pm

“Quack.”

“Come on now, Aled, is there really any need to keep doing that?”

“Me? It's you that's doing it Zlatko, quit blaming me.”

“Quack.”

“How is that me!?”

“Whatever. How about you just shut up and help me put these goalposts up?”

“Be a lot easier if they'd put the floodlights on. Why'd you even sign us up to volunteer to help at the Copa Rushmori anyway?”

“You said you wanted to go to Nethertopia.”

“Quack.”

“Stop that! Anyway when I said I wanted to come to Nethertopia I meant I wanted to climb Mount Anatom and eat uitsmijter's or something. Not be sticking up slani goalposts at RIS Park.”

“And what's wrong with putting up goalposts?”

“Honk!”

“Stop that! And what's right with sticking up goalposts? I don't even like football for slani's sake!”

“Honk!”

“You stop it! And stop pecking me!

“What are you on about? I'm not fecking pecking you?”

“Then who is?”

“HONK!”

“QUACK!”

“It's a group of fecking ducks, geese and swans!!!!!!”

“And they're trying to play football, I told you this was a bad idea, we doomed! DOOMED I TELL YE!”

“You told me it was a bad idea? It was your idea to come to Nethertopia!”

“Whatever, just shut up and help me get rid of these anatidae.”

Nethertopia
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nethertopia » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Oh my.

This is an RP cut-off. Hope you don't mind.
Sporting achievements:

Nethertopia
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nethertopia » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Oh, dear. Copa Rushmori results.
Oh dear...

Group A

Matchday 2
New Fenton 0-1 Pasarga

1  Pasarga                    2   2   0   0    4    0    4    6
   2  New Fenton                 1   0   0   1    0    1   -1    0
   3  Queer Poco el Mono Ara     1   0   0   1    0    3   -3    0

Group B

Matchday 2
Tyoduura 0-1 Sargossa

1  Sargossa                   2   1   1   0    1    0    1    4
   2  Steroga                    1   0   1   0    0    0    0    1
   3  Tyoduura                   1   0   0   1    0    1   -1    0

Group C

Matchday 2
Logria 3-1 Candelaria And Marquez

1  Logria                     1   1   0   0    3    1    2    3
   2  Candelaria And Marquez     2   1   0   1    3    3    0    3
   3  West Zirconia              1   0   0   1    0    2   -2    0

Group D

Matchday 2
Terra Anatidae 2-0 Nethertopia

1  Terra Anatidae             1   1   0   0    2    0    2    3
   2  Somewhereistonia           1   0   1   0    0    0    0    1
   3  Nethertopia                2   0   1   1    0    2   -2    1
Sporting achievements:

Somewhereistonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Somewhereistonia » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:05 am

Qasarian Online!

Kyrinskaia threatens to blockade ports after football remarks!

After Somewhereistonia's draw with Nethertopia in their first game in the Copa Rushmori, midfielder Vladimir Paposki made some controversial remarks over football in Kyrinskaia and the nation in general.

The subject of Kyrinskaia and the wars of independence during the late 1980's is a contentious issue in both Somewhereistonia and Kyrinskaia, notably over the province of Ida Balak, claimed by Balakarassia before it became a state in the nation of Somewhereistonia. Many Bal people still claim the land as part of theirs and believe that their "brothers" to the south need liberating from the corrupt regime that governs over the state.

Vladimir Paposki is of Bal heritage and his father was a frontline soldier during the war of independence and also fought in the post independence war. It is hardly surprising that such feelings still remain in him and this has drawn much criticism to VTV for bringing up the subject in a post-match interview.

Following the remarks the nation of Kyrinskaia has threatened to blockade Talla and other northern Somewhereistonian ports in retaliation unless Paposki and the Somewhereistonian government offer "complete and unreserved apologies to the government, nation and people of Kyrinskaia as well as publicly denouncing all non-Kyrin claims to Volodistan [Ida Balak]".

The Somewhereistonian government is yet to respond formally to the threat, stating that "many things must be considered, we are currently talking to Vladimir Paposki and we are now working out the best course of action."

More to come as we hear it.

[OOC: Ida=east]
Last edited by Somewhereistonia on Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Somewhereistonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Somewhereistonia » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:22 am

Somesport.som

Spordiga rääkima![OOC: translates roughly as sport talk]

~Xentoman~

Wow, this is all getting a bit surprising! Terra Anatidae winning and Paposki off the team until the Kyrin situation gets sorted out?

~Kiko~

Yer, I still think we'll win against them ducks tho, i mean dey r ducks

~Vlad101~

Well, despite Paposki not being terribly diplomatic, he isn't really all that far off. Kyrinskaia is an oppressive genocidal regime, ok the football thing was a bit irrelevent but there is a reason we are independent from them, and now they are threatening to blockade our ports? I'm not sure how their navy will cope with ours mind. The Kyrin navy is a rotting mess and would be smashed to pieces in a war. Back to football, a win over Terra Anatidae should be straightforward. I have checked by the way, bringing bread onto the pitch technically isn't against the rules. ;)

~Rakkzo~

Terra Anatidae did get a surprise 2-0 win over Nethertopia. We shouldn't write them off, but I think we can beat them. Birds generally are not fast, especially over long distances and if we add that we had an extra day off since our last game, we should easily outdo them.

~Z1093~

Thinking about Paposki, Uexküll is the obvious replacement, are there any other alternatives? Törk is flexible as a midfielder and Nolakk could always drop back and one of our wingers could be thrown on.

~Kiko~

Keres and Uexküll I reckon, with Törk comin on 4 1 of dem later

~Kiko~

we have a pretty gd squad overall dun we? lots of dem can move around really

~Vlad101~

There are plenty of options, but I think Kiko is right, Uexküll for a straight swap.

~Z1093~

I think Törk would be a better option to start, we need to make sure we score, he can make that happen better than Keres.

~Kiko~

Yer, we can score past any1!

~Vlad101~

Well, neither Nethertopia or Candelaria and Marquez sent a full first team, so this competition is really open for us. As long as Pasarga don't keep bloody scoring.

~Kiko~

Yer, we hav a gd chance at it

~Xentoman~

So, now for the arbitrary Go, go Eagles!

Queer Poco el Mono Ara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Queer Poco el Mono Ara » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:29 pm

BODY SHOT!

Shocking footage of Queer Poco el Mono Ara captain Tomasz Poborsky has surfaced on the internet. Several short “films” featuring the player when he was younger have recently appeared on a number of websites.

The Royal Khaldoon player is seen to be involved in a number of “compromising” situations with female co-stars. In one of the films “Porking Private Leanne” Poborsky is wearing a military uniform before undressing to reveal a camouflage thong. The international captain commented

“Before I was a professional footballer, when I was much younger, I made a few films to help pay the bills. My agent got me in quite a few, he was pretty determined to make me a success, but I turned to football. He told me “There was a road and it was paved with celluloid.” He seemed like an honest man and promised to help and let me know all the minefields I need to avoid.”

Tomasz however isn’t ashamed of his past and is surprised it has taken so long to surface, being a high profile player back in Queer Poco he had always anticipated his history of “film” appearances would come back.

“It was so long ago, but it’s all still vivid in my mind. I just remember the director instructing the girls “Show the whole world what your body's got. Step into the body shot. Come on now, girl, get your body hot.” Some times it was really sleazy though and the directors were a little less professional and they would scream at the girls on set. I remember one guy being all like “You gonna feel the love. You want to feel the satisfaction. I'm the director... LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!!” he was a real jerk.”

Poborsky quit the “movie” business a decade ago when he signed his first professional contract with his current club Royal Khaldoon, the captain for the last five years the international captaincy was bestowed upon him before World Cup 47 by coach Asdrubal Espinoza. He is also one of Queer Poco el Mono Ara’s highest paid players and doesn’t regret turning his back on his acting career.

“I only ever made those films for the money. Now I’ve got more money than I know what to do with and get to do what I always wanted to do week in week out. Football was always my first love, but getting paid to do my second favorite thing wasn’t bad either.”

Tomasz latest DVD release is set to hit shelves just before Halloween as he appears in the DVD of Royal Khaldoon’s recent league title triumph – “Kings of Una Serie.”
Last edited by Queer Poco el Mono Ara on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hosts of one World Cup

Nethertopia
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nethertopia » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:46 pm

I don't think that we'll get any more posts today. So...

... Here's a cut-off.
Sporting achievements:

Nethertopia
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nethertopia » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:57 pm

Here are the results. Also, I'd like to announce that tomorrow's RP cut-off will be around 19:30 GMT due to real life issues.

Group A

Matchday 3
Queer Poco el Mono Ara 3-3 New Fenton

1  Pasarga                    2   2   0   0    4    0    4    6
   2  New Fenton                 2   0   1   1    3    4   -1    1
   3  Queer Poco el Mono Ara     2   0   1   1    3    6   -3    1

Group B

Matchday 3
Steroga 2-0 Tyoduura

1  Steroga                    2   1   1   0    2    0    2    4
   2  Sargossa                   2   1   1   0    1    0    1    4
   3  Tyoduura                   2   0   0   2    0    3   -3    0

Group C

Matchday 3
West Zirconia 1-1 Logria

1  Logria                     2   1   1   0    4    2    2    4
   2  Candelaria And Marquez     2   1   0   1    3    3    0    3
   3  West Zirconia              2   0   1   1    1    3   -2    1

Group D

Matchday 3
Somewhereistonia 1-1 Terra Anatidae

1  Terra Anatidae             2   1   1   0    3    1    2    4
   2  Somewhereistonia           2   0   2   0    1    1    0    2
   3  Nethertopia                2   0   1   1    0    2   -2    1
Last edited by Nethertopia on Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sporting achievements:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports