NATION

PASSWORD

[KIT MAKERS] Kirola Sports (no longer active)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Glaser
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Glaser » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:51 am

Nation Name:: Glaser
Demonym: Glaserian
Home Shirt: False flags
Home Shirt: Flag colours- green, yellow, red, blue
Away Shirt: one six two
Away Shirt: black, red
Away Shirt: Full black, with red touches, kinda like an adidas kit of chelsea with blue and white touches
Font Choice: 04
Number Choice: 99
Crest: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-YQHB ... Emblem.png

*I declare that with a kit made I will participate in the WWC events (if I understand the rules :? )
True Barca fan
"Veni Vidi Vici"- I came, I saw, I conquered

National FactbookUnitarian UnionNational Football Team
-Current KPB ranking: 50
-Quarterfinals Baptism of Fire 54
-Qualified World Cup 68
Glaser's Statistics

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Audioslavia » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:42 pm

SJG and Glaser, thanks for getting in touch, but we're a little busy at Kirola right now and, in any case, you two fall a little short of our minimum criteria:

Audioslavia wrote:As of World Cup 66, Kirola Sports will, regrettably, no longer be designing kits for newcomer nations or those without a steady history of sports RPing. Our kit designs will be displayed with either a close-up of your team's crest and our logo as it appears on your shirt, or a close-up of the chest area of the shirt as a background. This is, as you'd expect, a little time-consuming and, as such, we've decided to limit our clientele to those who've been around the block.

The minimum requirements to have your kit created by Kirola are not set in stone, but users who have a high quality of RP for about two cycles should qualify. Those that don't may try our good friends at Vulpine Sportif, Barrengeka, Adler Sport and newcomers Krbustan Sports

... we will only take orders for updated designs from those who meet our minimum requirements of contribution to the community.

I understand this seems a bit unfair, and that I'm showing favoritism to regular users, but running Kirola is rather time-consuming and it's very galling to spend time and effort on creating a full kit/logo/display pic only for the user to be gone within a month or two. If one or both of you come back in six months time, however, I'll be happy to accomodate you.

In the mean time, Barrengeka are my favourite of the other kit manufacturers, so give those guys a shout. Adler and Vulpine are both really good too.
Last edited by Audioslavia on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:54 pm

Audioslavia wrote:SJG and Glaser, thanks for getting in touch, but we're a little busy at Kirola right now and, in any case, you two fall a little short of our minimum criteria:

Audioslavia wrote:As of World Cup 66, Kirola Sports will, regrettably, no longer be designing kits for newcomer nations or those without a steady history of sports RPing. Our kit designs will be displayed with either a close-up of your team's crest and our logo as it appears on your shirt, or a close-up of the chest area of the shirt as a background. This is, as you'd expect, a little time-consuming and, as such, we've decided to limit our clientele to those who've been around the block.

The minimum requirements to have your kit created by Kirola are not set in stone, but users who have a high quality of RP for about two cycles should qualify. Those that don't may try our good friends at Vulpine Sportif, Barrengeka, Adler Sport and newcomers Krbustan Sports

... we will only take orders for updated designs from those who meet our minimum requirements of contribution to the community.

I understand this seems a bit unfair, and that I'm showing favoritism to regular users, but running Kirola is rather time-consuming and it's very galling to spend time and effort on creating a full kit/logo/display pic only for the user to be gone within a month or two. If one or both of you come back in six months time, however, I'll be happy to accomodate you.

In the mean time, Barrengeka are my favourite of the other kit manufacturers, so give those guys a shout. Adler and Vulpine are both really good too.

Thank you.
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

The Askadian Islands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Askadian Islands » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:32 am

Nation: Askadia
Demonym: Askadian
Home Shirt: Style False flags
Home Shirt: Colours: Dark, blood/brick red// Gold
Home Shirt: However you see the false flags style best fits
Away Shirt: Style Special Edition
Away Shirt: Colours: Blood/brick red// Black
Away Shirt: Two-tone type merge design
Font Choice: 6
Number Choice: 16
Crest: 1. Red-Gold/2. Red- Black insignia of a viper. Do it however you like.
Democracy, is two wolves and a lamb voting on supper. Liberty, on the other hand, is two wolves and a heavily armed lamb contesting the vote.

Please try to refer to me as Askadia when possible, I really botched my name.

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Postby Audioslavia » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:58 pm

Hi Askadia. Please refer to the post two posts above yours. Cheers.

Free Republics
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republics » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:17 pm

Nation Name:: Free Republics
Demonym: Republican
Home Shirt: Style Special Edition
Home Shirt: Colours:
Home Shirt: Description Something sort of along the lines of this (another pic), but influenced by the characteristics of the Republican flag.
Away Shirt: Style One-Six-Two
Away Shirt: Colours: Blue and White
Away Shirt: Description I'd prefer blue as the main colour, but I'm fine with white if it works out better.
Font Choice: 7
Number Choice: 15 (Bolton)
Crest: Since the national animal of this nation is the eagle, I think that'll work for a crest.
Why I left NS Sports
World Cup 85 Champions
1st: DBC 28, X Winter Olympics, Independents Cup 4, CoH 66, WBC 46, World Bowl XXXVIII, World Cup 85
2nd: World Cup 68, DBC 27, U15WC 8, UWCFA Gold Cup I, BoI 15, 2nd Imperial Chap Olympiad, NSCF 11
Host: World Cups 68 & 81, CoH 58, Games of XIII Olympiad, X Winter Olympics, World Bowls XXII, XXXI & XXXVIII, WBCs 42 & 46, RUWC 25
Current Senior Consul: Nova Hellstrom-Hancock (Golden Age)
Current Junior Consul: Samuel Izmailov (Nat-Gre)
Trigram: FFR
Official Nation Name: Federation of Free Republics
Stop Biden: Vote Trump!

New Sideburn
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Sideburn » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:37 pm

The first Sideburnese shirts were done for the 64 cycle, so that'd make three cycles of use. They've served me well, and I will have fond memories of the original kits, but it's time to move on. Even to a largely identical order form, but we'll see what happens.
(I'm assuming this is tracked from when the kits were originally made, not from then the presentation of them was improved a cycle or so ago? If I'm mistaken, then my apologies)

Nation Name: New Sideburn
Demonym: Sideburnese
Home Shirt: Style: Classic
Home Shirt: Colours: Primary is dark green (approximately 0/80/20 RGB) coupled with a secondary dark blue (0/0/60 maybe? But adjust to your preference, depending on what looks good). Numbers/names in white.
Home Shirt: About the same ratio of green to blue as were on the last shirts, that was a good look. Beyond that and being Classic, I have no real preference.
Away Shirt: Style. Classic.
Away Shirt: Colours: Lucky terracotta and black. Numbers/names probably in white.
Away Shirt: Whatever you think suits best
Font Choice: 1 - Sansation
Number Choice: 21 (lucky number!)
Crest: If this could get sharpened up a little (I'm not really sure of what I could do to do so myself, but I acknowledge it doesn't look great at the moment) that'd be ideal, without the motto. However, the old bird's head will work fine if you prefer.
Last edited by New Sideburn on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The old ways were best!

Original nation behind Nephara. New Sideburn now symbolises an ideal, rather than a nation.

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Postby Audioslavia » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:46 pm

That's NSI, New Sideburn and Free Republics all uploaded to the OP.

Sideburn: I couldn't find a way to clean up your logo, so I did a new one. The cormorant is flying, as opposed to sitting on a ball, but i figured it worked and looks great with that stitching effect.

Free Republics: Erm... yeah, there's a reason that USA '94 kit was a laughing stock.... Anyway, there *is* an eagle on the crest but its without a head. I figured a big star worked better.

Close-ups of NS and FR's logos are here and here

Free Republics
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republics » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Audioslavia wrote:Free Republics: Erm... yeah, there's a reason that USA '94 kit was a laughing stock.... Anyway, there *is* an eagle on the crest but its without a head. I figured a big star worked better.

Close-ups of NS and FR's logos are here and here

Thanks. It looks fitting for this nation.
Why I left NS Sports
World Cup 85 Champions
1st: DBC 28, X Winter Olympics, Independents Cup 4, CoH 66, WBC 46, World Bowl XXXVIII, World Cup 85
2nd: World Cup 68, DBC 27, U15WC 8, UWCFA Gold Cup I, BoI 15, 2nd Imperial Chap Olympiad, NSCF 11
Host: World Cups 68 & 81, CoH 58, Games of XIII Olympiad, X Winter Olympics, World Bowls XXII, XXXI & XXXVIII, WBCs 42 & 46, RUWC 25
Current Senior Consul: Nova Hellstrom-Hancock (Golden Age)
Current Junior Consul: Samuel Izmailov (Nat-Gre)
Trigram: FFR
Official Nation Name: Federation of Free Republics
Stop Biden: Vote Trump!

Mytannion
Minister

Founded: Aug 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mytannion » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Nation Name: Mytannion
Demonym: Mytanar
Home Shirt: Classic style please, emerald green and white hoops, similar to Celtic's older kits. Have fun.
Away Shirt: Go bananas, something suitably Mytanar would be nice, whatever is great.
Font Choice: 04 Qlassik.
Number Choice: 2
Crest: Uh, well, this is embarrassing but I don't seem to actually have the original file for my logo anymore. I'll have a trawl and see if I can find it anywhere and TG you with it/something similar/another plan as soon as possible.
The Third Republic of Mytannion
Capital: Esca - Population: 43,500,000 - Demonym: Mytanar

Sporting Achievements:
Football: Copa Rushmori XVII, CoH 56 & 59 Champions. Qualified for WC 55, 58, 60, 61, 63, 66; Round of 16: WC 56, 57, 62, 65. Quarter Finals: WC 68.
Lacrosse: WLC IX & XVII Champions!

New Sideburn
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Sideburn » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:56 am

As ever, looking fantastic. Thanks again!
The old ways were best!

Original nation behind Nephara. New Sideburn now symbolises an ideal, rather than a nation.

Kintratar
Envoy

Founded: May 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kintratar » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:51 am

Audioslavia wrote:Right, that's ASMV and Kintratar's kits done.

ASMV: Your new crest is
(Image) it's Japanese for 'dragon' apparently. The image probably needs cleaning up a bit, but it'll do for now and the speckly bits near the dragon's bellies will disappear if you shrink the image.

Kintratar, your crest is

Wight, as I did new kits for you last cycle I'm going to put your order on the back-burner for now. Either way, your Cycle 66 home shirt perfectly matches the description you gave. I'll have to have a think about how to pull off the away shirt.

Everyone else, Kirola are only semi-open these days due to other commitments. Orders will take time.

Thank you so much!
Founded: 1807
Population: 41,635,000
Leader: President Greg Zernec (Republican)
Located: Esquarium
Runners-Up
Friendly Cups 6, 7 & 9
Inaugural Maklohi Vai Baseball Tournament
4th Place
Baptism of Fire 49

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Postby Audioslavia » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:27 pm

Due to a massive hardware crash, Kirola will be closed from now until the end of World Cup 67. All existing templates have been lost in the crash, so new kits and images will look a little different than the old ones..

The Licentian Isles
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Licentian Isles » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:00 pm

Right, I'm well aware it says closed in the title , but I thought I would mention my ideas for new kits, since I'm hoping that if you get some time in the next couple of weeks, you can do them, if only to get me out of your way :P

Nation Name:: The Licentian Isles
Demonym: Licentian
Home Shirt: Style: Classic/false flag
Home Shirt: Colours: Cyan and gold; what else ?? :P
Home Shirt: Description: Mainly cyan, with a gold sash through the middle, top left to bottom right.
Away Shirt: Style: Classic
Away Shirt: Colours: Black and cyan
Away Shirt: Description: Mostly black, with some fairly minimal cyan sections to it; it's a memorial kit after the recent revolution, so it needs to be quite simple
Font Choice: No. 5
Number Choice: 7
Crest: Second one down in this page of images that you'll likely recognise :P - http://imgur.com/a/u1nDV

I'm not in any rush for these, so if you haven't got the time at the minute, give me a shout; I'm just noting it here so that it's here. Thanks in advance :)
Two Time Esportivan Champions

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Postby Audioslavia » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:56 pm

...we're back.

New Licentian and Syndicatian kits have been uploaded. Audioslavia's snazzy new kit is on the way, as is Northern Sunrise Island's new Vaporeon-less away shirt.

We're now taking orders from anyone who's RP'd at least once during the most recent World Cup. Info about changes and how to order is in the OP.

Cheers!

Deremiah wrote:This really is not my favorite style.

This was this guy's only post on the entire NS forum. I am touched.
Last edited by Audioslavia on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Apox
Minister

Founded: Jun 30, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Apox » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:10 pm

Hi Audio!

I've had my kits for quite a while now, and seeing as Olim Benzari has now retired from the national side, it's probably time I went about getting some updated kits if that's alright.

Nation Name: Apox
Demonym: Apoxian
Home Shirt Style: Classic
Home Shirt Colours: Red and White
Home Shirt Description: I think I'll go for a return to vertical stripes, although could they be made quite funky if possible?
Away Shirt Style: Classic
Away Shirt Colours: Blue and White
Away Shirt Description: A single thick blue stripe going vertically across the shirt would be good.
Font Choice: Qlassik
Number Choice: 9
Crest: You already have my crest. Same as before. However, should you need it again: http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg5 ... 98814a.png
Flag: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=apox <-- The one here. Once again, it hasn't changed since last time.

While I've given you instructions here, they're pretty boring, so feel free to completely ignore them and go with something else that looks cool. I'll leave it up to you. Please don't include diagonal stripes though, I've got bored of them.
The History of Modern NSSports internationalpost.apx (Newswire) The Apoxian Compendium
Winners: Campionato Esportiva IV, V & XVI, World T20 Championships VI, Imperial Chap Olympiad
Runners-up: CoH 58, World T20 Championships V, Campionato Esportiva XII
Third: Campionato Esportiva XIII
Fourth: Campionato Esportiva VII & XV
Baptism of Fire 50, Cup of Harmony 56, World Cup 69, World Cup 73, World Cup 82
Friendly Cups 2 & 6, World T20 Championships II, Campionato Esportiva IV, VIII, XII & XXIII, GCF Season 4, 8 & 10

Valladares
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2008
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Valladares » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Hey Audio,

As you already know, I've been toying around with the idea to switch to Kirola for about a year now, so I now think this might be the ideal moment for me to finally send an order, if that's alright with you, of course...

Nation Name: Valladares
Demonym: Valladar
Home Shirt Colours: Sky Blue, White and Green
Home Shirt Description: A shirt similar to Arsenal's, with sky blue as its primary colour, white on the sleeves and collar, and a green strip on each sleeve. Numbers and names in white.
Away Shirt Colours: White and Green
Away Shirt Description: Other than having white as its primary colour, I'm not going to be picky on this one and will grant you creative freedom instead.
Font Choice: Sansation
Number Choice: 11
Crest: http://www.nswiki.net/images/Avf_-_vfa_logo.png
Flag: http://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/valladares__141671.png I'm currently unable to have access to a larger image, so I apologize if this one is too small.

Thank you.
THE UNITED KINGDOM OF VALLADARES
Map of Valladares | Valladares on NSwiki | Valladares Embassy Program
Champions: I Coupe Pomme D'Or, Copa Rushmori 26, Copa Rushmori 29, Di Bradini Cup 48
Runners-Up: World Cup 75, Cup of Harmony 49, Copa Rushmori 25, Copa Rushmori 27, IBC 10
Third Place: Copa Rushmori 18, Volleyball World Expo 9
Fourth Place: World Cup 67, Copa Rushmori 32, IBC 8, IBC 9, IBC 12
<Zwangzug> And the Alligators already have a Ph.D. at making enemies: <- oh, man, speaking of making expressions up, this is fantastic :D

Yttribia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yttribia » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:34 pm

Hey Audio, here's my request.

Nation Name: Yttribia
Demonym: Yttribian
Home Shirt: Style: Classic
Home Shirt: Colours: Purple (Specifically #4b0082) and Black
Home Shirt: Description One large diagonal black stripe, with numbers and names in white
Away Shirt: Style Classic
Away Shirt: Colours: Orange and navy blue
Away Shirt: Description Vertical Stripes, with numbers and names in white
Font Choice: Harabara
Number Choice: 15
Crest: If possible, a purple raven enclosed in a circle with the words "Yttribian Football Federation" around the entire circle (Sort of like the German football crest, except without the stars)
Flag: Not sure if this is how large you want it...

Thank you in advance.
The Yttribian Confederation
Hosted
World Cup 71 | Cup of Harmony 61 | Campionato Esportiva 11 | Campionato Esportiva 15
I have some experience. Key word is some.
Find me at Gortolekua now.

Alianza Albos
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alianza Albos » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:44 pm

Hello Audio, Here's an order from a SJG puppet.

Nation Name: Alianza Albos
Demonym: Albo
Home Shirt: Classic Style
Home Shirt: Colours: White, ocher and skyblue
Home Shirt: Make a shirt with a white background, then a skyblue strip like in the chest, then put an "A" in ocher, in the chest.
Away Shirt: Special Edition
Away Shirt: Colours: Gray, and Blue
Away Shirt: Make a shirt in blue background, and draw with gray an elephant located in the middle part of the kit.
Number Choice: 10 (Name: Farías)
Crest: Make a crest of any design, but bearing the words "Federación de Fútbol Alianza Albos " A red "A" in the middle and this image (The image is in the below spoiler) beside the "A" and below the image, the motto “¡Ay, ay, ay, ay El Quiteño lo vamos a quemar!”

The ninth best team in the twentieth century in America.

We're greater than Fasistas.

This hooligan/tifosi nation is puppet of San Jose Guayabal

Brenecia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Brenecia » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:44 pm

Good to see Kirola back in business. The old Brenecian kits were brilliant, but after three cycles of use it's time for an update to signify the new era of hope in Brenecian football.

Nation Name: Brenecia
Demonym: Brenecian
Home Shirt Colours: Primarily the blue of the flag, with white trim.
Home Shirt: Entirely your discretion.
Away Shirt Colours: White, with blue trim.
Away Shirt Description: Again, at your discretion. It being essentially the same as the home shirt in different colours would be fine, but if you want to switch things up a little then that works too.
Number Choice: 21
Crest: Again, your choice of design, but fitting in the flag's cross is highly encouraged.
Flag: http://www.nationstates.net/images/flag ... 136778.png

Thanks in advance, and it's good to see the storefront back!
Puppet of Nephara.

Sangti
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sangti » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Hiya Audio! We would like to have an update to our kits that was originally designed three cycles ago. Albeit the new nation name is The Royal Barangay, Sangti has RPed in the last cycle of the World Cup. To coincide to our hosting of the Campionato Esportiva and a new government, here is my request:

Nation Name: The Royal Barangay (Sangti)
Demonym: Barangayan
Home Shirt Colours: Yellow (#FCD116)
Home Shirt: Red (#CE1126), blue (#0038A8) and black (#000000) thin horizontal stripes (similar to our flag)
Away Shirt: Classic Style
Away Shirt Colours: Black (#000000)
Away Shirt: Red, blue and yellow diagonal stripes (similar to the RL Germany kit), and a yellow trim at the sleeves.
Font Choice: Harabara (shirt name in small; e.g. barangayan)
Number Choice: 93
Crest: Here
Flag: Here

Thanks, and Long live Kirola!
Last edited by Sangti on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE ROYAL UNION OF SANGTI AND THE FILINDO ISLES
Region: Esportiva | Sportswire | Trigramme: TRB | Leader: TBA | Libertad Sportswear
Founder, Trofeo de Paz | Co-organizer, IUBC, International Domestic Basketball competition (with Buyan)
Winners, World Baseball Classic 29, NSCAA 6, Federation Club Cup I, Rugby Union World Cup 23 | Qualified for World Cup 68, 69 and 71
<NWW|MOC> Well, I should probably head for bead.
<+Audio> "Tuna has been extortionate since around 2007, stop complaining, jizzballs"
<SNT-FFR> Apparently, I'm not a "good" sports RPer :p
[04:20] <Glo> Ohkay...
[04:20] <Glo> So Esper is officially down
[04:20] <@commerceheights> then how are you sending this message? :P

Gloriax
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gloriax » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:15 am

Nation Name: Gloriax
Demonym: Gloriaxian
Home Shirt Colours:A hue of blue and black
Home Shirt: Total freedom. Make it look stylish, that's all.
Away Shirt: Classic Style
Away Shirt Colours: A hue of red and white
Away Shirt: Total freedom. Make it look stylish, that's all.
Font Choice: Optimus Princeps ("Gloriaxian" in caps)
Number Choice: 10
Crest: In Spoiler (Or an alternative can be made if you don't like this one, but it will have to be posted separately.)

Last edited by Gloriax on Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nation: Republic of Gloriax | Capital: Titania
President (Champion): Jesse Waters | Population: 1,700,000

Get your football kits from: Aer Sportswear (Storefront II)

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Postby Audioslavia » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:01 pm

Right. That's Apox, Valladares, NSI and Yttribia's kits uploaded, along with my own. The rest will becoming over the next few days.

EDIT: Forgot to upload Yttribia's new crest:

Last edited by Audioslavia on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sandwich Territories
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sandwich Territories » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Nation Name: Sandwich Territories
Demonym: Sandwichian
Home Shirt: False flag
Home Shirt: Colours: Green from flag, white, gold.
Home Shirt: http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b55 ... 3719eb.png I'd love to see this design updated, with my FA logo instead of the logo on my flag.
Away Shirt: Special Edition
Away Shirt: Colours: Yellow, Green
Away Shirt: Should resemble the 13-14 Away Kit for Celtic FC http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-q_kyK_1s2EY/U ... %2BKit.jpg Instead of the Mangers logo, I'd like the number to be there in a black font.
Font Choice: Optimus Princeps
Number Choice: 11
Crest: The crest I would love is one that resembles the German FA logo http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... B-Logo.svg, with my flag symbol in the middle, with the colors on the bottom being gold, black, and gold again.
Flag: http://koikoikoi.com/wp-content/uploads ... ag_111.jpg

Plenty of thanks in advance.
Last edited by Sandwich Territories on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of Kennan
Kennan Diplomat to The South Pacific

Ranked 58th in the World Cup Rankings
Total Olympic Medal Count: 1 (Silver)
Reimsburgh Blues Season 1 KHL Champions
Commissioner of the Kennan Hockey League and the Kennan Premier League
Original Member of the AAFL/AAFA
Reimsburgh Tech Mariners in NSCF
Host of the SBC Bowl, and the Kazarian Cup

Barunia
Minister

Founded: Dec 23, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Barunia » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:11 am

Nation Name: Barunia
Demonym: Barunian
Home Shirt: We'd like to keep your existing design for our home shirts please.
Home Shirt: Colours: See Below
Home Shirt: If you could update our existing home shirt, that would be good. If you don't have the file anymore, I have a copy here: Front Back

Away Shirt: Special edition
Away Shirt: Colours: Yellow, Dark Red (from our flag). Feel free to use what colours you need to fit in with the theme (see below).
Away Shirt: Description: A sunrise theme. If sun could be stylised like our crest that would be good. Dark red for the base colour if possible. Feel free to use your own intuition.
Font Choice: Qlassic
Number Choice: 37
Crest: Crest
Flag: Flag
Head of Dipomacy for the Union of Red Nations
Join the URN! A place for all communists, socialists, and left-wing nations.
I use my factbook!

Officially jolly good sporting chaps! Winners of the 2nd Chap Olympiad! (As MCSA)

Football
Baptism of Fire 51: Quarter-finalists
Cup of Harmony 62 & 64: Runner-ups
Qualified for World Cup 67,68,73,74,75

Rugby Union World Cup 25 - Third Place

Hosts of the 4th T20 Cricket World Cup
Third Place in the 4th T20 Cricket World Cup

Hosts of the Celebration of Field Hockey

Board Member of the World Calvinball Federation

Rugby World Cup 26 Champions
Author of Issue #604

PreviousNext