NATION

PASSWORD

[KIT MAKERS] Vulpine Sportif (Closed. Go Home.)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Northern Sunrise Islands
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2012
New York Times Democracy

[KIT MAKERS] Vulpine Sportif (Closed. Go Home.)

Postby Northern Sunrise Islands » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:08 am

Welcome to Vulpine Sportif, Northern Sunrise Islands' national uniform maker now going thru expansion for other nations. I know what you are probably asking, "How the heck does this guy read my mind?", but that's not the point here. So, let's say that you are a normal team and want a fairly fancy shirt for your national team that is going to play an international tournament. Or let's pretend that one of your clubs want to sport something nice for their match against a team from another country. Let your ol' friends from Vulpine Sportif give some spins for your team. No costs or power interests, just the appearence of Vulpine Sportif in the international scenario and solving team's needs are what we are interested in!

REMEMBER: If you didn't recieve a warning or something about your uniforms being up, keep checking the Vulpine Sportif thread everyday. Remember that I have to study and stuff, but I'll try to post every uniform as soon as possible.

FOOTBALL

ADDENDUM: Regarding National Team Kits

Vulpine Sportif will have two different approaches to how it shall work with football. National Teams will once again be made in the 3D ways of the past. Now, we shall even have an update, with back pictures as well and some snazzy fonts, just pick one from our list and add it to your request.

Meanwhile, we at Vulpine Sportif believe that domestic clubs should be more dynamic, even though deserving of the same respect. So for those, we have little Logocards, which come with the crest of the team and the Home and Away Kit of the team.
ImageImage
Dynamism, because your domestic club needs to be a fast hitter after all

HOCKEY
Nothing really changed, but we of Vulpine Sportif shall have even more detail on our kits in order to make your great team look even greater.
ImageImage
Being simple is nice, but nothing beats a very-well detailed set

BASEBALL
Yes, sir. We have 'em.
ImageImage
How 'bout that?

RUGBY
Just because NSI doesn't have a lot to do with Rugby, doesn't mean we don't make jerseys for it.
All we need now is the ball and some broken noses!

NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAMS
Nation Name:
Logo (If already existing or what you want it to look like):
Colors and ideas for it (It will be more fluid if you only give me the colors, but it's nice to give the requester some creative control):
Font:

EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM KITS
Nation Name:
Sport:
Level (Domestic or International):
Number of Requested Kits (Max. of 10 per request):
Logo (If already existing or what you want it to look like):
Keep in mind that this request allows NSI to make whatever design sounds more suitable to said team and as in Vulpine Sportif's rules, the client has always the right to request it to be redone (as long as it isn't something impossible, like drawing Monalisa singlehanded in the left side of the shorts of an association football kit).

Additional Rules:
- Y'know how people work hard to make those stuff, right? So, please, out of education, if you got my national football kits, which are the harder to do, to be honest, use them for at least one cycle. I mean, given the number of kit makers around the corner, we don't want this to turn into a war because someone decided to go against it, aye?
- I study, man. I really do. And the Brazilian Educational System, while some say that it's great because of how many subjects you study, is really a pain in the behinds. So if I take too long to make your stuff, don't worry, it's just my damn school getting in the way like usual.
- Sometimes, and let's be honest that it does happen, I forget requests due to having a lot of stuff in mind, so it's not rare for me to forget about something. If you think that I'm taking too long, ask me about it. It's a right that you have as a client, after all.
- Keep in mind that I use Paint for most stuff. I can make my magics from time to time, but I'm no wizard.
- Y'see that rule about how you can ask for me to remake something for you? That rule is real. It's just a compromise I have with you who chosen me to make stuff for you.

Last edited by Northern Sunrise Islands on Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:02 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Tails... Watch out, you're gonna crash, aaaaah!
Project +90 | Sunrise's Sportwires (shared with Dainer) | PokéCard ~ Label Guide
Champion: WC 75 and 76, U-15 WC 4 and 6, DBC 29 and 41
Now known as Kita-Hinode

Northern Sunrise Islands
Minister

New York Times Democracy

CLIENTS SERVED

Postby Northern Sunrise Islands » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:11 am

AMERICAN FOOTBALL(Football)

NATIONAL TEAMS

ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL(Football/Soccer)

ALL-STARS
ImageImageImageImage

NATIONAL TEAMS

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Actual Uniform
ImageImageImageImage
Vintage Uniform
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Actual Uniform
ImageImageImageImage
Vintage Version
ImageImageImageImage
Multi-Sportive Uniform (Variable to other sports)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

CLUBS
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ICE HOCKEY(Hockey)

CLUBS
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

RUGBY(Rugby Union/Rugby League/Rugby Sevens)

CLUBS
ImageImage
Last edited by Northern Sunrise Islands on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:05 am, edited 25 times in total.
Project +90 | Sunrise's Sportwires (shared with Dainer) | PokéCard ~ Label Guide
Now known as Kita-Hinode

Springmont
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Springmont » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:24 am

Name of the Nation: Springmont
Sport: Soccer
Name of the Team (If National Team, just write National Team): Springmont Army FC
Crest:
http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/10914917/640/10914917.png

Description (Needed to make a uniform based on the desires of the one who wants it, if not given, Vulpine Sportif will give its tweaks at it and won't be responsible for unlikeness of the uniform made): Jersey color red & white like Croatian National Jersey
Extra Info (Stuff like adding a national flag to the jersey like Japan's national football team jerseys, Sponsors, League Logos or whatever):
http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/10915007/640/10915007.png
Last edited by Springmont on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpringmontAir |IronHope Ltd | Springmont Football Club | Springmont Football Newswire | Sepak Takraw | DEMO | Newspaper | Embassy |Airport | Shipping |Company Directories
National Team: style +1.33 | Project Lion (Youth Team): style +1.56 | I scorinate Sepak Takraw using Badminton game

Qalfen
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Qalfen » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:27 am

Name of the Nation: Qalfen
Sport: Football/soccer
Name of the Team (If National Team, just write National Team): National team
Crest: A koala (the same koala on our flag) on a red, white, and green shield. The colours should go in the said order.
Description: A red shirt, white shorts, and green socks for our home kit.

Our away kit should be a white shirt, green shorts, and red socks.

Our third kit should be a black shirt, white shorts, and yellow socks.

Our goalkeeper home strip should be a pink shirt, with black shorts, and blue socks.

The goalkeeper away is all red.

The goalkeeper third is a purple shirt with a black diagonal band, white shorts, and green socks.

Please produce them all in short-sleeved and untucked.
Extra Info: The shirts should have squad numbers, as well as the shorts.

Cyborg Holland
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cyborg Holland » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:29 am

Name of the Nation: Cyborg Holland
Sport: Football
Name of the Team (If National Team, just write National Team): National Team
Crest:

Description (Needed to make a uniform based on the desires of the one who wants it, if not given, Vulpine Sportif will give its tweaks at it and won't be responsible for unlikeness of the uniform made): Go crazy. Really. I'd like the main colour scheme to be blue and grey, but feel free to put some white in there. And maybe red, or yellow, up to you.
Extra Info (Stuff like adding a national flag to the jersey like Japan's national football team jerseys, Sponsors, League Logos or whatever):

St Lucoa
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby St Lucoa » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:35 am

Name of the Nation: The British Overseas Territory of St. Lucoa (shortened to St.Lucoa)
Sport: Football (soccer).

Name of the Team (If National Team, just write National Team): National team - St. Lucoa.

Crest: A circular badge with our flag on it and a rainbow trout fish coloured golden in the foreground.

Description (Needed to make a uniform based on the desires of the one who wants it, if not given, Vulpine Sportif will give its tweaks at it and won't be responsible for unlikeness of the uniform made): Mostly white strip, with a few green and red bits here and there, apart from that I will leave it up to you.

Extra Info (Stuff like adding a national flag to the jersey like Japan's national football team jerseys, Sponsors, League Logos or whatever): Sponsor should be a rectangle box on the front side of the strip with the words " British Airways"

Thanks.
Clint Eastwood: "Dobermans, a guard tower and a wire fence."
Richard Burton: "Fences can be cut or climbed Lieutenant."

St.Lucoa is a series of small Caribbean islands and is also a British Over-seas Territory.
RP population is 70,000 and it's millitary size is just 4,000.
FACTBOOK http://www.nationstates.net/nation=st_l ... 4139Leader

Licentiapacisterra
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Licentiapacisterra » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:57 am

Certainly will be interested at some point in the future. Quick question though. Is there a limit to how many uniforms I can order at once ??
This nation has now been reformed as the Licentian Isles. Please direct anything intended for me to that nation.

Northern Sunrise Islands
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Northern Sunrise Islands » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:03 am

Licentiapacisterra wrote:Certainly will be interested at some point in the future. Quick question though. Is there a limit to how many uniforms I can order at once ??

Nope, but keep in mind that it will take a fair amount of time to make lots of uniforms. I'm only one, y'know. XD

Bada-bing, Bada-bam, Bada-boom shaka laka! Here is the list of TBDs for now. You can keep ordering, no problem with that, but keep in mind I'll be doing one by one, I'm no machine, man!

Also, it'd be lovable if you people could bring your own crests, right?

To Be Done
Springport Army FC - Springfort
Qalfen's national football team
Cyborg Holland's national football team
St. Lucoa's national football team
Port Cardwell FC - St. Lucoa
King George VI FC - St. Lucoa
Athletico Jack Benson - St. Lucoa
Army - St. Lucoa
Navy - St. Lucoa
Air Force - St. Lucoa
San Sembro FC - St. Lucoa
Hedes Rana FC - St. Lucoa
Huntington FC - St. Lucoa
Now known as Kita-Hinode

St Lucoa
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby St Lucoa » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:23 am

Well all I have to say is thanks to Northern Sunrise Islands and sorry as I have ordered alot of uniforms.

BTW Northern Sunrise Islands is the best! :)
Clint Eastwood: "Dobermans, a guard tower and a wire fence."
Richard Burton: "Fences can be cut or climbed Lieutenant."

St.Lucoa is a series of small Caribbean islands and is also a British Over-seas Territory.
RP population is 70,000 and it's millitary size is just 4,000.
FACTBOOK http://www.nationstates.net/nation=st_l ... 4139Leader

Licentiapacisterra
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Licentiapacisterra » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:27 am

Northern Sunrise Islands wrote:
Licentiapacisterra wrote:Certainly will be interested at some point in the future. Quick question though. Is there a limit to how many uniforms I can order at once ??

Nope, but keep in mind that it will take a fair amount of time to make lots of uniforms. I'm only one, y'know. XD

No problems, I'll probably send two at a time to make it easy for ya ;)

Name of the Nation: Licentiapacisterra
Sport: Football (the normal one, not poof's rugby :P)
Name of the Team (If National Team, just write National Team): Abingdon Celtic
Crest: A green shamrock, with gold outlining. If possible, add in the word "Celtic" underneath
Description (Needed to make a uniform based on the desires of the one who wants it, if not given, Vulpine Sportif will give its tweaks at it and won't be responsible for unlikeness of the uniform made): Green and gold coloured, with green the predominant colour. If you've seen my national team kits, with a fleur-de-lis shaded slightly darker than the main body of the uniform on the right of the shirt, would it be possible to do that ??
Extra Info (Stuff like adding a national flag to the jersey like Japan's national football team jerseys, Sponsors, League Logos or whatever): No thanks

Name of the Nation: Licentiapacisterra
Name of the Team (If National Team, just write National Team): SC Montfort
Crest: A white shield with a gold outline, with the words "Sporting Club" inscribed in gold in the middle. It would be nice to have one star, to represent their single title, above the shield
Description (Needed to make a uniform based on the desires of the one who wants it, if not given, Vulpine Sportif will give its tweaks at it and won't be responsible for unlikeness of the uniform made): A white shirt, with a blue sash going from top right to bottom left. Rather like the ones that Commerce Heights included here, but bigger, and with a little more detail. Oh, and less purple :P
Extra Info (Stuff like adding a national flag to the jersey like Japan's national football team jerseys, Sponsors, League Logos or whatever): No thanks

Apologies for the fact that I don't have crests, I am a ridiculously uncreative person :P
Also, thanks in advance for the kits :)
This nation has now been reformed as the Licentian Isles. Please direct anything intended for me to that nation.

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:43 am

Name of the Nation:Soviet Canuckistan
Sport:Soccer
Name of the Team (If National Team, just write National Team):National Team
Crest:Just my flag with Soviet Canuckistan written underneath
Description (Needed to make a uniform based on the desires of the one who wants it, if not given, Vulpine Sportif will give its tweaks at it and won't be responsible for unlikeness of the uniform made):Whatever you can think of
Extra Info (Stuff like adding a national flag to the jersey like Japan's national football team jerseys, Sponsors, League Logos or whatever):Number on the back and on the top left of the front
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:43 am

Name of the Nation:Soviet Canuckistan
Sport:Soccer
Name of the Team (If National Team, just write National Team):National Team
Crest:Just my flag with Soviet Canuckistan written underneath
Description (Needed to make a uniform based on the desires of the one who wants it, if not given, Vulpine Sportif will give its tweaks at it and won't be responsible for unlikeness of the uniform made):Whatever you can think of
Extra Info (Stuff like adding a national flag to the jersey like Japan's national football team jerseys, Sponsors, League Logos or whatever):Number on the back and on the top left of the front
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 01, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boring Paradise » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Name of the Nation: Boring Paradise

Sport: Soccer/Football

Name of the Team (If National Team, just write National Team): Boring Paradise

Crest: Image

Description (Needed to make a uniform based on the desires of the one who wants it, if not given, Vulpine Sportif will give its tweaks at it and won't be responsible for unlikeness of the uniform made): Image

Home Strip: White to be Blue, the black and red to stay the same. The Crest will be where it is on the strip from above.

Away Strip: Black to be where the white was, the black and red on the strip will be white and blue. The Crest will be in the same place.

Alternative Strip: Red where the white was, yellow and white where the red and black was. The Crest will be in the same place.

Goalie Strip: keep the white and the red and Black will become Red and Grey

EDIT: I want the company sign where the sponsor emblem is on the strip.

Extra Info (Stuff like adding a national flag to the jersey like Japan's national football team jerseys, Sponsors, League Logos or whatever): None, Please
Last edited by Boring Paradise on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Paradisian Empire contains the Center, Boring Paradise, and the loyal countries that have sworn allegiance.

Best Places
U-15 World Cup 7 Runners-Up
WWISC 2 Runners Up
U-15 Chamionship (3rd Place)
Friendly Cup X (3rd Place)
Hosted
Internation FireStorm Cup II,III
Friendly Cup X

Northern Sunrise Islands
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Northern Sunrise Islands » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:03 pm

Now, the following teams have already recieved their set of kits from Vulpine Sportif's central at Mardi, Northern Sunrise Islands:
Springport Army FC - Springfort
Qalfen's national football team ¹
Cyborg Holland's national football team ²
St. Lucoa's national football team ³

¹ - Vulpine Sportif couldn't make a third kit, based on inside rules. If Qalfen indeed agrees on having a third kit, Vulpine Sportif could work on it.
² - Cyborg Holland's sponsor is in the lowest part of the shirt due to the benefit of appearence.
³ - Didn't do a Third Kit, but did a Away GK Kit.

Now we move on to the other tasks, whoever posted before this, shall consider itself in the list of TBD.
Now known as Kita-Hinode

Cambirano
Attaché

Founded: Aug 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cambirano » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:16 pm

Name of the Nation: Cambirano
Sport: Soccer/Football
Crest: The stars on my flag, minus the purple star, which is replaced by a soccer ball with CSA in the middle.
Description (Needed to make a uniform based on the desires of the one who wants it, if not given, Vulpine Sportif will give its tweaks at it and won't be responsible for unlikeness of the uniform made): The home jersey is purple with a white strip across the chest, while the away jersey is white with purple sleeves
Extra Info (Stuff like adding a national flag to the jersey like Japan's national football team jerseys, Sponsors, League Logos or whatever): None

I really appreciate it. Thanks!
Last edited by Cambirano on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sicoutimont
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sicoutimont » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:26 pm

I'll order up 2 kits.

Name of the Nation: Sicoutimont
Sport: Association Football
Crest: A simple purple fleur-de-lys on a blue background, with a star above the fleur-de-lys.
Description (Needed to make a uniform based on the desires of the one who wants it, if not given, Vulpine Sportif will give its tweaks at it and won't be responsible for unlikeness of the uniform made): Completely blue base, except for a purple stipe down the right side. Another purple line runs across the neck of the shirt. Where it meets the other purple line is where the crest should go.
Extra Info (Stuff like adding a national flag to the jersey like Japan's national football team jerseys, Sponsors, League Logos or whatever): If you can, put SFA in bold print in the top left corner, exactly across from the crest.

Name of the Nation:Sicoutimont
Name of the Team (If National Team, just write National Team): St-Simeon United
Crest: Navy blue backround with SSU written going up the crest, in white.
Description (Needed to make a uniform based on the desires of the one who wants it, if not given, Vulpine Sportif will give its tweaks at it and won't be responsible for unlikeness of the uniform made): Turquoise covering the whole jersey. A navy blue v-neck is at the top of the jersey.
Extra Info (Stuff like adding a national flag to the jersey like Japan's national football team jerseys, Sponsors, League Logos or whatever): At the bottom, the logo of PowerEternite, a P and E seperated by a lightning bolt, is at the top left. PowerEternite is written in white etalic, written on seperate lines. Eg.:
Power
Eternite

Thank-you so much :)
Democratic Green Republic of Sicoutimont
Population: 110,500,000 | Capital: Lac-Drouin | Language: Sicoutian | Country Code: SIC

Under the wise leadership of Chairman Alphonse Pomeroy we will brighten our future!

Lunar Republic Isands
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunar Republic Isands » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Name of the Nation: Lunar Republic Islands
Sport: Soccer (football)
Name of the Team: National Team
Crest: A soccer ball with the moon on the flag on it
Description:
Home: Dark Blue Shirts, Black Pants
Away: White Pants, Black Pants
Goalkeeper: Black Shirt, Blue Pants

Extra Info: Flag on top right on all, Moon from flag on center of jersey for all, crest on top right of jersey for all
Soccer History
Championships:
Runner Ups: Lymantatian Cup I
3rd Place: Slembanan Cup I
Appearances: WC63, BOF50

Charruterra
Attaché

Founded: Sep 17, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Charruterra » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Name of the Nation: Charruterra
Name of the Team: Pacahocaf SC
Crest: This please
Description: I want it to have four diagonal lines that look like scars from the right of the player wearing it to the left. I also want it to have a small but not so small sun in the player's left shoulder.
Extra Info: Add something that says "Glory to Sharuujpán" in it. I don't mind where it is, just want it to be visible.
Last edited by Charruterra on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[16:39] <PIS> churruterra is posting maps again
[16:39] <PIS> i love his/her contours so much
[16:39] <PIS> http://imageshack.us/a/img856/8113/smaph.png
[16:39] <PIS> the most needle-like mountains ever.

Carmadin
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Heck, let's try this.

Name of the Nation: Carmadin
Sport: Football (Association
Name of the Team: Seendok Shells
Crest: The Shell gas station logo, but with the yellow changed to green, and the red to blue
Description: Home: green shirt with the crest on the chest, and two stylized blue stripes running from the armpit to the hip, as well as blue stylizations wherever you feel it would be snazzy. Away: White Shirt with the logo outlined (NOT filled in) and superimposed over the crest, rather like in Astograth's excellent kits for Polar Islandstates. The normal crest should be on the chest as normal. Alternate: A stylized blue-and-green kit, go crazy and make it as intricate as you wish. Goalie: A neon green kit with neon blue sleeves, no crest, and the word "Shells" emblazoned across the front in neon blue, in a font that seems to fit the style of the shirts.
Extra Info: I know this is a rather complicated request, and I'm perfectly fine with waiting quite a while to get it, or with a TG or two if you need any clarifications.
<PIS>: You say boom. I worry
4th Place in the Kickball World Championships. Reached the Ro16 in the 12th World Lacrosse Championships. Ranked 19th In the World for Lacrosse. Currently ranked 12th in the World in Babbage Rules. Accepted to CoH's 49-51. Quarterfinals in Beach Cup V. Gold Medal in Kemelilui at the I World Games. Co-creator of Kemelilui, included in XKorinate 0.3.3. Champions, Campeonato Rushmori Juvenil Sub-17. Champions, Lake Moritz Curling Gloriakos. Third Place, Copa Rushmori VII. My KPB Rank is as follows: #43, 16.23
WHF 9: 10th place with 16 points
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

Northern Sunrise Islands
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Northern Sunrise Islands » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Well, now updated, we have the national kit of Cambirano (which I have done not noticing that they shouldn't have been done that early) and all the domestic teams that were requested by St. Lucoa, who, as requested, do not have crests. So this is the updated list of TBD.

Licentiapacisterra - Abingdon Celtic
Licentiapacisterra - SC Montfort
Soviet Canuckistan - National Team
Boring Paradise - National Team
Sicoutimont - National Team
Sicoutimont - St. Simeon United
Lunar Republic Islands - National Team
Charruterra - Pacahocaf SC
Carmadin - Seendok Shells [which is going to be pretty hard to do, but we can give it a try]
Now known as Kita-Hinode

Mapletish
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Mapletish » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am

In need of a new kit for the upcoming World Cup .

Name of the Nation: Mapletish
Name of the Team: National Team
Crest: The Crown on top of the Mapletish flag at the left hand corner of the jersey
Description :

Away Kit Just change the Nike to the kit designer logo and the crest to the one mentioned above, the Crown and the Mapletish flag.

Home Kit

Change the logo to the kit designer logo and the crest to the one mentioned above, the Crown and the Mapletish flag.

Goalkeeper Kit

Change the logo to the kit designer logo and the crest to the one mentioned above, the Crown and the Mapletish flag.

For the Home Goalkeeper kit follow the order while for the Away Goalkeeper kit change the main colour to red and the other side colours to yellow.

Third Kit

Extra Info (Stuff like adding a national flag to the jersey like Japan's national football team jerseys, Sponsors, League Logos or whatever): Jersey numbers to the middle of the kits please.

I know it is quite a number of them but thanks alot, questions please direct to me. :)
Last edited by Mapletish on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Minuscule Nation Mapletish
Pop. 65,000,000 | Capital: Struggait City| Demonym: Maplish/Mapletian| Trigramme: MAP
First - WLC 24, DBC 43, XIV Winter Olympics Second - WCoH 22, RUWC 23, CR 24 Third- BoF 44, HWC 11, WCoH 20, WCoH 21, DBC 49 Fourth - U15WC9, RLWC12, CR 14
Qualified for WC 64, 66
www.unionsports.map
Proudly contributing my triumph's to the glorification of the greater whole!

Svengarda
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Svengarda » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:36 am

Name of the Nation: Svengarda
Crest:

Description (Needed to make a uniform based on the desires of the one who wants it, if not given, Vulpine Sportif will give its tweaks at it and won't be responsible for unlikeness of the uniform made): 1st Kit: White 2nd Kit: Blue and Green (any design) 3rd Kit (Goalie kit): Red, 4th Kit (3rd change): Brown and red (wacky design)
Extra Info (Stuff like adding a national flag to the jersey like Japan's national football team jerseys, Sponsors, League Logos or whatever): Could the crest be in the middle of the shirt, please
[align=center]Winner of 49th Baptism of Fire

Tyrants
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrants » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:04 am

Name of the Nation: Tyrants
Sport: American Football
Name of the Team: National Team of Tyrants
Crest: Two swords over a stylised T
Description: Navy blue main, with red stripes runing vertically down it. Black helmets. Large black letters and numbers.
Extra Info: Add national flag on the sleeves.
Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for 1 fall, and is a Dixieland match!

Trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble trouble....

Ko-oren
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ko-oren » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:10 am

Name of the Nation: (The Meritocratic Utopia of) Ko-oren
Crest: National Flag
Description (Needed to make a uniform based on the desires of the one who wants it, if not given, Vulpine Sportif will give its tweaks at it and won't be responsible for unlikeness of the uniform made): Something based on the current home and away kits
, using green, blue and yellow. If you feel like it, could you also make a gk kit (black, silver, white), an away kit (please use green, blue and yellow here too but so that it doesn't look like the home kit) and a gk away kit (black, silver, white)?
Extra Info (Stuff like adding a national flag to the jersey like Japan's national football team jerseys, Sponsors, League Logos or whatever): N/A
Last edited by Ko-oren on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WCC and WCOH President and NS Sports' only WC, WBC, WB, WCOH, IBC, RUWC, Test Cricket, ODI, and T20 loser!

Trigramme: KOR - Demonym: Ko-orenite - Population: 27.270.096
Map - Regions - Spreadsheets - Domestic Sports Newswires - Factbooks
Champions 1x World Cup - 1x CoH - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 4x World Bowl - 1x IBC - 4x RUWC - 3x RLWC - 2x T20 WC - 1x AODICC - 2x ARWC - 1x FHWC - 1x HWC - 1x Beach Cup
Runners-up 1x World Cup - 3x CAFA - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 3x World Bowl - 1x WCoH - 4x IBC - 2x RUWC - 1x GCF Test Cricket - 1x ODI WT - 2x T20 WC - 1x FraterniT20 - 1x WLC - 1x FHWC
Organisation & Hosting 2x WCC President - 1x WCOH President / 1x BoF - 1x CAFA - 1x World Bowl - 1x WCOH - 2x RUWC - 1x ODI WT - 1x T20 WC - 1x FraterniT20 - 1x ARWC - 1x FHWC - (defunct) IRLCC, BCCC, Champions Bowl

Megadia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Megadia » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:50 pm

Your kits looks amazing! I need a new football kit but I was wondering whether you could also do a cricket kit for me?

But for now I would like a new home and away football kit...

Home: Incorporate aspects of my flag for this but I want it to be really creative and abstract. I'm giving you a lot of freedom with this one. The prominent colours should be red, white and blue but I also want lots of other colours included.

Away: I want this kit to be like this England kit: Image The blue, red and blue should be replaced by black, blue and turquoise (the colours of the Rushmore flag) but the prominent colour on the kit should also be white.

The name and number on the back of the shirt should be: FRESHWATER-BLAKE 10

The sponsor that will feature on both shirts is: ChocoMilk Image

Many thanks,

Megadia

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports