NATION

PASSWORD

1st Kabaddi World Championships - Sign ups (closed), OOC

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
User avatar
Timfen
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 150
Founded: May 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

1st Kabaddi World Championships - Sign ups (closed), OOC

Postby Timfen » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:53 am

As you may know, Kabaddi is a game played in the RL in South Asia. It has seven players and 3 to 5 substitutes. I thought, we should have a world championship in this.

Signing up: You must just write (nation) signs up. Any RPs for the sign ups will not be counted, but later RPs will be counted. Do not post a roster, I will make a roster thread if anyone signs up.

RPs: As this is the first of its kind, and there is no ranking, RPs will play a big part in this tournament. Rosters will be counted as well.

Scorination: xkoranate

Host Country: Timfen

Sign ups are now ended.

If anyone wants the rules for Kabaddi go to http://www.kabaddiikf.com/rules.htm.

Group1
Timfen
Slembana
Sicoutimont

Group 2
Smernof
The Javahe Islands
Carmadin

Group 3
Green Jello Salad
Lymantatia
Democratic States of Fenbar


MD1(1vs2): Thursday 4th October
MD2(2vs3): Friday 5th October
MD3(3vs1): Saturday 6th October
Second Group Stage Selection: Sunday 7th October
MD4(1vs2): Monday 8th October
MD5(2vs3): Tuesday 9th October
MD6(3vs1): Wednesday 10th October
Semi-Final Selection: Thursday 11th October
Semi-Finals: Friday 12th October
3rd Place Final: Sunday 14th October
Final: Monday 15th October
Last edited by Timfen on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:11 am, edited 6 times in total.
Classification: Republic
Capital City: Dradeg
Motto: Be well nourished
Currency: The Fenn
National animal: The Swan
Leader: President Barry Ondertom
Religion: Cathlojudoislozastrohinduprotestantism


Fenbar Sports Minister
1st Barunia Football Cup: 1st Place
1st Fenbarric Club Cup (Hayton Wanderers): 1st Place
1st Kabaddi World Championships: 3rd Place
3rd Fenbarric Cup: 3rd Place

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny.

User avatar
Green Jello Salad
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 178
Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Green Jello Salad » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:04 am

We wrote the add-on to put kabaddi into xkoranate. :) In.
President, NS Rugby Board
Our men play rugby league and kabaddi. Our women play association football and netball.
Sometimes they dabble together in Babbage code.
RP population is about 2.2 million.

User avatar
Smernof
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Aug 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Smernof » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:51 am

Smernof signs up.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny.

Puuppet of Timfen

User avatar
Lymantatia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1909
Founded: Jul 13, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lymantatia » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:43 pm

I'm in.
Baptism of Fire 44 Round of 16, de facto retired.

User avatar
Slembana
Post Czar
 
Posts: 35660
Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Slembana » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:45 pm

I sign up.
I am an anarchist/libertarian socialist. Policies of my country roughly reflect my views IRL. Click below for more information on my political views, which are specifically about my views with relation to the conflict between Israel and Palestine.
FUCK ISRAEL! I support peace, therefore I stand with Palestine. I want a bi-national solution, a state in which Jews and Palestinians can coexist peacefully. The onus is on Israel to stop this - it can do it anytime by bringing a ceasefire and ending apartheid.

27 years old. AUDHD. Scottish. I am an agnostic theist. Fan of Manchester United and Edinburgh City.

User avatar
The Javahe Islands
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 44
Founded: Aug 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Javahe Islands » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:31 pm

At first I thought that this was the game where they used a headless goat carcass instead of a ball (buzkashi). I'm slightly disappointed, but this sounds really cool and I want to do it.

User avatar
Carmadin
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1284
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Holding your breath and wrestling people to the floor? I knew that without reading the rules?
Enter, we do
<PIS>: You say boom. I worry
4th Place in the Kickball World Championships. Reached the Ro16 in the 12th World Lacrosse Championships. Ranked 19th In the World for Lacrosse. Currently ranked 12th in the World in Babbage Rules. Accepted to CoH's 49-51. Quarterfinals in Beach Cup V. Gold Medal in Kemelilui at the I World Games. Co-creator of Kemelilui, included in XKorinate 0.3.3. Champions, Campeonato Rushmori Juvenil Sub-17. Champions, Lake Moritz Curling Gloriakos. Third Place, Copa Rushmori VII. My KPB Rank is as follows: #43, 16.23
WHF 9: 10th place with 16 points
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

User avatar
Sicoutimont
Diplomat
 
Posts: 845
Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sicoutimont » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:28 pm

We'll enter.
Democratic Green Republic of Sicoutimont
Population: 110,500,000 | Capital: Lac-Drouin | Language: Sicoutian | Country Code: SIC

Under the wise leadership of Chairman Alphonse Pomeroy we will brighten our future!


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AnAkonA, Baidu [Spider]

Advertisement

Remove ads