NATION

PASSWORD

Football Friendly Scheduler

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Omerica
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Omerica » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:11 pm

Independent Athletes from Quebec wrote:
Pre-Qual III: Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. OPEN @ The Reneegrad (85,000) in Quebec City (Home, preferably a top 100 nation)

The Incorrigibles would be honoured to pay a visit to Quebec.

KPB: 19.41 (41st)
Style mod: +3.14
TLA: OME, HUClavia
iTLD: .or
Demonym: Rubbish Omerican
Every Omerica football match
This nation does not necessarily reflect my actual political views
Discontinue use if rash develops
Don’t ⬋ play ⬋ with ⬋ fire
Omerica – 27/09/2017
Any further and our feet will probably be in our stomachs
Kanoria - 27/09/2017
I for one love the reflux uniquely generated by self-gluttony of limbs, where the flesh meets the acid
This space intentionally left
⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕
CONCORDIA VNIVERSALIS
⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

Qzvarkian Qaz
Secretary

Founded: Jul 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Qzvarkian Qaz » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:11 pm

Independent Athletes from Quebec wrote:Peoples Ahoy! The Royal Quebecois Football Association(RQFA), would once again like to extend an invitation to all nations to participate in the 8th ever 'My Little Valladar Presents....Les Grim Reapers'!

All nations involved in this World Cup are welcomed to sign up, with priorities given to those with history between the two nations, whether on or off turf. This is going to added on top of one's preferred ranks as listed right below. All matches will be scorinated by myself unless third-part scorination is explicitly requested. If requesting to take the away slot, please include the venue name, capacity, and city in which the match would be played. You may contact me with any interest either here or via TG or PM on the Discord.

For the slots with conflicting or multiple interests, I will be picking which nation will be given the priority to the slots.

Independent Athletes from Quebec
KPB Rank: 33rd (22.15 pts.)
Style Mod: +5

Pre-Qual I: Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. OPEN @ City of Attawapiskat Stadium (42,000) in Attawapiskat (Home)
Pre-Qual II: Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. OPEN (Away)
Pre-Qual III: Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. OPEN @ The Reneegrad (85,000) in Quebec City (Home, preferably a top 100 nation)
Pre-Qual IV:Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. OPEN (Away)
Pre-Qual V: Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. OPEN @ Parc des Volontaires (48,500) in Sherbrooke (Home, preferably a top 200 nation)

Mid-Qual I: Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. OPEN (Away)
Mid-Qual II:Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. OPEN @ Sajik Park (46,850) in Halifax (Home, preferably a top 100 nation)

Post-Qual I: Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. OPEN @ Pavel Wilson Stadium (47,600) in Kingston (Home)
Post-Qual II: Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. OPEN (Away)
Post-Qual III: Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. OPEN The Samseongoloondongjang (87,560) in Montreal (Home, preferably a top 50 nation)

Minor note: The Grim Reapers 0-2 pre-qual loss to Tikariot, which was held in the Iqaluit Stadium, will technically count as Pre-Qual VI match for said MLV Presents Grim Reapers tour.

We'd like to take Post Qual I

Because the BoF is not done yet I do believe my KPB is still 0.0

Style mod is +2
Last edited by Qzvarkian Qaz on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PRONOUNCED: Kuh-var-key-in Kahz
CAPITAL: Qariq
TRIGRAME: QQZ

We are an attempt at an over the top Central Asian style dictatorship with our influences being mainly Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
Most policies and stats are cannon, but issues are picked with the craziest or most dictator friendly option in mind. All policies are considered cannon aside from Geronticide.

OOC Puppet of Xanneria

Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 20, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Independent Athletes from Quebec » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:14 pm

Cassadaigua wrote:Cassadaigua "World Cup Hype" friendly series:

Game 1 @ Concord Heights (tentative hold for Chromatika if they are interested).
Game 2 @ Brattleboro - TBD vs nation that qualified for WC 87.
Game 3 @ Grande Mountain - TBD against top 50 nation.
Game 4 @ New Lakeland - TBD against top 50 nation.
Game 5 @ Starksville- TBD against anyone
Game 6 @ Victoriaville- TBD against anyone
Game 7 @ Rutland- TBD against anyone
Game 8 @ Winchester- TBD against anyone

Side: Independent Athletes from Quebec (QUE)
Requested Slot: Game 2 @ Brattleboro
Style Modifier: +5

Omerica wrote:

The Incorrigibles would be honoured to pay a visit to Quebec.

KPB: 19.41 (41st)
Style mod: +3.14

Request accepted!

Qzvarkian Qaz wrote:-snip-

Request refused. I'd like to emphasise the preferably a top 100 nation for said mid-qual II slot.
Last edited by Independent Athletes from Quebec on Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kingdom of Quebec & Shingoryeo
World Cup of Hockey Federation President (cycles 24-29, cycle 47-49) - NationStates College Football Commissioner (cycles 20-)
Trigramme: QUE | Denonym: Quebecois/Shingoryeoite (interchangeable) | Population: 94 million
MegaSport.que - The Wanderer's Guide To Somewhere

International Basketball Championships 37-39 Champions
World Cup of Hockey XXVI Champions

Qzvarkian Qaz
Secretary

Founded: Jul 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Qzvarkian Qaz » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:27 pm

Post edited Queb
PRONOUNCED: Kuh-var-key-in Kahz
CAPITAL: Qariq
TRIGRAME: QQZ

We are an attempt at an over the top Central Asian style dictatorship with our influences being mainly Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
Most policies and stats are cannon, but issues are picked with the craziest or most dictator friendly option in mind. All policies are considered cannon aside from Geronticide.

OOC Puppet of Xanneria

Sylestone
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 05, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sylestone » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:42 pm

Independent Athletes from Quebec wrote:Peoples Ahoy! The Royal Quebecois Football Association(RQFA), would once again like to extend an invitation to all nations to participate in the 8th ever 'My Little Valladar Presents....Les Grim Reapers'!

All nations involved in this World Cup are welcomed to sign up, with priorities given to those with history between the two nations, whether on or off turf. This is going to added on top of one's preferred ranks as listed right below. All matches will be scorinated by myself unless third-part scorination is explicitly requested. If requesting to take the away slot, please include the venue name, capacity, and city in which the match would be played. You may contact me with any interest either here or via TG or PM on the Discord.

For the slots with conflicting or multiple interests, I will be picking which nation will be given the priority to the slots.

Pre-Qual I: Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. OPEN @ City of Attawapiskat Stadium (42,000) in Attawapiskat (Home)
Pre-Qual III: Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. Omerica (41st, 19.41, +3.14) @ The Reneegrad (85,000) in Quebec City (Home, preferably a top 100 nation)
Pre-Qual V: Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. OPEN @ Parc des Volontaires (48,500) in Sherbrooke (Home, preferably a top 200 nation)

Mid-Qual II:Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. OPEN @ Sajik Park (46,850) in Halifax (Home, preferably a top 100 nation)

Post-Qual I: Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. OPEN @ Pavel Wilson Stadium (47,600) in Kingston (Home)
Post-Qual III: Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. OPEN The Samseongoloondongjang (87,560) in Montreal (Home, preferably a top 50 nation)

Minor note: The Grim Reapers 0-2 pre-qual loss to Tikariot, which was held in the Iqaluit Stadium, will technically count as Pre-Qual VI match for said MLV Presents Grim Reapers tour.

Would I be able to take any of the Pre-Qual slots (preferably in Quebec, I'm happy if it is any one of slots 1,3 or 5)?
KPB 12.29, Style -4.
Thanks!
Football: WC94 Qualifiers, CE35&36 semifinalists
Cricket: GCF WT20 XVI champions, ODI WT II semifinalists, GCF WT20 XV semifinalists, EspoT20 I&II champions
BoF 74, CoH 78, CoH 81, GCF WT20 XV, HWC 24, EspoT20 I&III

Pluvia and the Saxean Isles
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pluvia and the Saxean Isles » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:49 pm

Pre-Qual III: Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. Omerica (41st, 19.41, +3.14) @ The Reneegrad (85,000) in Quebec City (Home, preferably a top 100 nation)

The Pluvia and the Saxean Isles Magpies would be honored to play a cross-AO friendly against the Grim Reapers in Pre-Qual V. KPB 5.20, style mod +1.5.

Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Independent Athletes from Quebec » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:54 pm

Sylestone wrote:Would I be able to take any of the Pre-Qual slots (preferably in Quebec, I'm happy if it is any one of slots 1,3 or 5)?
KPB 12.29, Style -4.
Thanks!

Prequal slot 1 it is. Cheers!

Pluvia and the Saxean Isles wrote:The Pluvia and the Saxean Isles Magpies would be honored to play a cross-AO friendly against the Grim Reapers in Pre-Qual V. KPB 5.20, style mod +1.5.

Got it!
World Cup of Hockey Federation President (cycles 24-29, cycle 47-49) - NationStates College Football Commissioner (cycles 20-)
Trigramme: QUE | Denonym: Quebecois/Shingoryeoite (interchangeable) | Population: 94 million

Eshialand
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Eshialand » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:53 pm

Pre-Qual I: Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. Sylestone (12.29, -4) @ City of Attawapiskat Stadium (42,000) in Attawapiskat (Home)
Pre-Qual V: Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. Pluvia and the Saxean Isles (5.20, +1.5) @ Parc des Volontaires (48,500) in Sherbrooke (Home, preferably a top 200 nation)

I'll take any of the away slots if you need numbers. I'm not picky. My home stadium is the Eshialand City SuperDome in Eshialand City, Ontario (OOC: Basically Toronto), capacity of 75,000.

Eshialand
KPB Rank: Unranked (this will change after the Baptism of Fire)
Style Mod: +2
Anything I say is IC unless proven otherwise by a court of law.

(he/him/any/all)

Quebec and Shingoryeo
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Quebec and Shingoryeo » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:54 pm

Eshialand wrote:

Pre-Qual I: Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. Sylestone (12.29, -4) @ City of Attawapiskat Stadium (42,000) in Attawapiskat (Home)
Pre-Qual V: Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. Pluvia and the Saxean Isles (5.20, +1.5) @ Parc des Volontaires (48,500) in Sherbrooke (Home, preferably a top 200 nation)

I'll take any of the away slots if you need numbers. I'm not picky. My home stadium is the Eshialand City SuperDome in Eshialand City, Ontario (OOC: Basically Toronto), capacity of 75,000.

Eshialand
KPB Rank: Unranked (this will change after the Baptism of Fire)
Style Mod: +2

Prequal II would be a nice slot for you...why not.
Olympic Council President (XVIII) - World Cup of Hockey Federation President (cycles 24-29, cycle 47-49) - NationStates College Football Commissioner (cycles 20-)
Have won many, hosted even more

PotatoFarmers
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby PotatoFarmers » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:16 pm

Me? Use +2.782 for this one
IC Name: The People's Republic of Poafmersia (Trigram: PFA)
IC Flag: Refer to my flag with my IC nation Poafmersia, though that nation's RP will be done with this account.

IC posts in WA, unless otherwise stated, are made by David Jossiah Beckingham, Chairman of Poafmersia's World Assembly Board.
Sportswire. Chasing The Unknown.
Achievements: BoF 71 Bronze; IAC X and IAC XI Champions
WCC Football (Pre-WCQ93) - 40th, with 18.62, Style: +1.2345
OptaPoaf at work: https://bit.ly/m/OptaPoaf

PotatoFarmers
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby PotatoFarmers » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:11 pm

PotatoFarmers wrote:Poafmersia will be opening up another 3 slots of friendlies, apart from the 3 previously agreed/proposed with the respective associations

Friendly Matches Pre-WCQ88
Game 1: Muralos (6.90, +2) vs Poafmersia (+1.987) @ Muralos, Venue TBC
Game 2: Poafmersia (+2.782) vs Sylestone (12.29, -4) @ Libira National Stadium, Fiskadaha (68,000)

Game 3: Huayramarca vs Poafmersia (+2.782, proposed) @ Estadio Olímpico del Oriente, Sechura (26,000)
Game 4: Poafmersia (+1.987) 5-1 Tikariot @ Libira National Stadium, Fiskadaha (68,000)
Game 5: Cassadaigua vs Poafmersia (+4, proposed) @ Cassadaigua, Venue TBC
Game 6: Poafmersia (+4) vs Oberour Ar Moro (10.93, +5) @ Libira National Stadium, Fiskadaha (68,000)

Game order is merely for IC reasons, in the order played.

KPB: 25.96
Style Mod: per whatever is given above in brackets

Also, all the slots are filled. Request scorination for 1, 2, and 6 (the ones underlined), will leave Game 3 and Game 5 to be scorinated with the respective users' matches.
IC Name: The People's Republic of Poafmersia (Trigram: PFA)
IC Flag: Refer to my flag with my IC nation Poafmersia, though that nation's RP will be done with this account.

IC posts in WA, unless otherwise stated, are made by David Jossiah Beckingham, Chairman of Poafmersia's World Assembly Board.
Sportswire. Chasing The Unknown.
Achievements: BoF 71 Bronze; IAC X and IAC XI Champions
WCC Football (Pre-WCQ93) - 40th, with 18.62, Style: +1.2345
OptaPoaf at work: https://bit.ly/m/OptaPoaf

Cassadaigua
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Cassadaigua » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:12 pm

Cassadaigua "World Cup Hype" friendly series: (updated, one slot left)

Game 1 @ Concord Heights- vs Chromatika
Game 2 @ Brattleboro - vs Independent Athletes from Quebec (22.15, +5)
Game 3 @ Grande Mountain -vs Poafmersia (25.96, +4)
Game 5 @ Starksville- vs Yuezhou (11.46, -2.75)
Game 6 @ Victoriaville- vs Oberour Ar Moro (10.93, +5)
Game 7 @ Rutland- vs Muralos (6.90, +5)
Game 8 @ Winchester- vs Graintfjall (17.38, 0)

Cassadaigua- KPB: 42.47, +2.7
NS Sports’ only World Cup, World Bowl, World Cup of Hockey, World Baseball Classic and International Basketball Championships winner!

(Motorsports, college basketball, and volleyball, too)

Specific Titles: World Cup 50, 51; WBC 14, 16, 19, 50 & 58; WB 8, 22, & 40; WCOH 11 & 39; IBC 13.
Also: CR 40 & 43; CoH 39; Swamp Soccer 4, RTC WC 18 & 19; WVE 6; NSCAA 3, 5 & 9; NSSCRA 7
Runner Up: CoH 40, CR 37, 38 & 41; WB 21, WcoH 8, IBC 12, WBC 13, 15, 47 & 48, DBC 21.
WC Qualified for: 45, 46, 49-61, 67, 79 (DNP WC 69-77), 81-90, 92.
XIII Summer Olympiad: 2nd Most Medals
Hosted: WC 54, 67, 84 & 88; CoH 57 & 73, BoF 47, CR 30, WB 16, WBC 18, 26, 40, 45 & 50, NSCAA, NSCH 1; WLC 7, 30 & 33.

Sharktail
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2017

Postby Sharktail » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:18 pm

Sharktail wrote:Hello greeting to NSS community. As part of prep for WCQ 88, Sharktail would like to arrange 5 friendly match against anyone(no restriction).

(+2, kpb 10.90)

sharktail vs frestovenia(6.94,+3) @ stadium jembal(38,000)
sharktail vs Montana Verde(0.67,+3) @ stadium jembal(38,000)
tba vs sharktail @ tba
tba vs sharktail @ tba
sharktail vs tba @ stadium perbandaran hulu jarung(26,00)

No restriction, anyone welcome :)

Acceptef to play frestovenia and montana verde, three more slot.
NSSport Roleplayer | Melayu Archipelago Member

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2005
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Newmanistan » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:21 pm

Cassadaigua wrote:Cassadaigua "World Cup Hype" friendly series: (updated, one slot left)

Well we didn't get to have a WBC playoff series, so I will settle for going to New Lakeland for a friendly. 28.26, +3

Sharktail, we would be glad to welcome you to Pocono City for a friendly.

We would also like to fill three more slots:
#1 (home)
#2 (home)
#3 (away)

No restrictions on the rank of opponents.
Six-time World Baseball Classic Champions
Now just here to run NSSCRA. Thank you to the community for all the fun in other sports.
NEWMANISTAN SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS:
CHAMPIONSHIPS: DBC 4; 27th BoF; CoH 34, 36, & 37; Oxen Cup 12; WBC 10, 12, 15, 17, 41, & 43; IBC 4, 5, & 29; CE 26; WLC 1
Runner Up: DBC 5 & 6; Oxen Cup 6; WBC 7,9 11, 14, & 45; IBC 1; WB 4, 6 & 34; WLC 2 & 3
World Cups qualified for: 46, 48 (R of 16), 49, 50, 54
Hosted: WORLD CUP 49, WB 1, 2, 5, & 35; WBC 8, 11, 14, 19, 38, 44, & 46; CoH 33, 35, & 39; CE 25, WLC 2, 4 & 5; WCoH 10, IBC 24, NSSCRA, Multiple NSCAA Basketball Tournaments, and a horse racing series

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pratapgadh » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:37 pm

Newmanistan wrote:
Cassadaigua wrote:Cassadaigua "World Cup Hype" friendly series: (updated, one slot left)

Well we didn't get to have a WBC playoff series, so I will settle for going to New Lakeland for a friendly. 28.26, +3

#1 (home)
#2 (home)
#3 (away)

We'd like to take slot 3. :)
The match will be played at the Chittorgarh National Stadium.

Our style-modifier: +1
KPB: 0
Cricket Rankings
  • Test Cricket: 11th (out of 12)
  • ODI: 25th (out of 48)
  • T20I: 12th (out of 39)
Cricket Stats

Updated on 28 February, 2021 (15:51 NZT)
Sarvatra Vijay (Victory Everywhere)
Pratapgadh Domestic Sportswire

Sharktail
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2017

Postby Sharktail » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:40 pm

Newmanistan wrote:
28.26, +3

#1 (home)
#2 (home)
#3 (away)

Got it, thank you.
NSSport Roleplayer | Melayu Archipelago Member

HUElavia
Minister

Founded: Jun 04, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby HUElavia » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:57 pm

The HUElavian National Football Team is looking to play four friendly matches to use as warmups for the World Cup Qualifiers (and a post IAC 12 Tournament).

The matches are as follows:

M1: HUElavia (18.61, +2.5) vs TBA (Estadio Banco de HUElavia, Fuenteque)
M2: TBA vs HUElavia (18.61, +2.5) (TBA, TBA)
M3: TBA vs HUElavia (18.61, +2.5) (TBA, TBA)
M4: HUElavia (18.61, +2.5) vs TBA (Estadio Porto, Portimao)

Any ranking opponent is accepted for all matches.

Xanneria
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Xanneria » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:58 pm

Independent Athletes from Quebec wrote:Pre-Qual IV:Independent Athletes from Quebec vs. OPEN (Away)

Would you like to play a game versus us in Dominica City?

#47 KPB 15.27 +5 Style Mod
Xanneria: My main nation
Teams
NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM: Maroons - Record 80-23-59 (W-D-L) (This may not be 100% accurate)
FIRST CONTEST: Copa Esportiva 23
FIRST GAME: Vangazaland 3-1 Xanneria
FIRST WIN: 5-3 vs Qingland
LARGEST MOV: 5-0 vs Pineapple Porcupines/ 7-2 vs Starcom Racing/5-0 vs HAIKU
CHAMPIONSHIPS:Baptism of Fire 69 (Nice!) winner / Group Winner CE24
Non Association Football Stats
NSCF TEAMS: Xannerian Polytechnic
NSSCRA: Cars #10,12,16

Xanneria
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Xanneria » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:59 pm

Newmanistan wrote:

#1 (home)
#2 (home)
#3 (away)

Newmanistan vs Xanneria for matchday 1?
Xanneria: My main nation
Teams
NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM: Maroons - Record 80-23-59 (W-D-L) (This may not be 100% accurate)
FIRST CONTEST: Copa Esportiva 23
FIRST GAME: Vangazaland 3-1 Xanneria
FIRST WIN: 5-3 vs Qingland
LARGEST MOV: 5-0 vs Pineapple Porcupines/ 7-2 vs Starcom Racing/5-0 vs HAIKU
CHAMPIONSHIPS:Baptism of Fire 69 (Nice!) winner / Group Winner CE24
Non Association Football Stats
NSCF TEAMS: Xannerian Polytechnic
NSSCRA: Cars #10,12,16

Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Independent Athletes from Quebec » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:11 pm

PotatoFarmers wrote:

Me? Use +2.782 for this one

Got it.

HUElavia wrote:The HUElavian National Football Team is looking to play four friendly matches to use as warmups for the World Cup Qualifiers (and a post IAC 12 Tournament).

The matches are as follows:

M1: HUElavia (18.61, +2.5) vs TBA (Estadio Banco de HUElavia, Fuenteque)
M2: TBA vs HUElavia (18.61, +2.5) (TBA, TBA)
M3: TBA vs HUElavia (18.61, +2.5) (TBA, TBA)
M4: HUElavia (18.61, +2.5) vs TBA (Estadio Porto, Portimao)

Any ranking opponent is accepted for all matches.

Slot Requested: M1 at Estadio Banco de HUElavia, Fuenteque. Would be a nice way to kick off the Conavacio era by facing the national team where his two eldest children play...

The Gothanita Isles
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gothanita Isles » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:21 pm

The Gothanita Isles will be having a 4-game pre-quals friendly tour, with Zahi Castillias using this opportunity to get younger players onboard. These games will be featured in the RPs used for the WC, so we would appreciate if additional details, such as home venue, are provided. You may also TG/PM on Discord to arrange any details. A mid-qual slot is also available.

Pre-Qual 1: Any Team vs TGI
Pre-Qual 2: TGI vs Any Team
Pre-Qual 3: TGI vs Any Team

Mid-Qual: TGI vs Any Team

TGI would like to reserve the right to reject an application for one of these friendlies. Pre-Qual 4 will be the game away at Sylestone.
KPB: 8.12
Style Mod: -2.782

For a TGI home game, you may pick one of the following venues:
1. East Solam Park (69,000), Solam, Cambell State, Hallikshire, Esportiva - Home of Daris Si Solam
2. San Sarino (58,120), Hellina, North Handoria, Atlantian Oceania - Home of Hellina United
3. Bongali Park (82,000), Kuala Pekatanan, Otksarin, Melayu Archipelango - Home of Bongali United
4. Stadia Hangshire (79,000), Jeolerina City, South Jeolerina, Rushmore - Home of Hangshire FC
The Incorporated States of The Gothanita Isles (GTI)
"4 states, 1 isles."
Members of the Isles include: North Handoria, South Jeolerina, Hallikshire and Otksarin.

Reporting the Nationstates World Cup live:
Follow the ongoing World Cup Qualifiers (91st): https://bit.ly/NSSWCQ91
Planned microsite for the upcoming World Cup (91st) and Cup of Harmony (83rd): https://bit.ly/WC91CoH83

Sylestone
Ambassador

Postby Sylestone » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:17 pm

Sylestone wrote:
SYLESTONE WCQ88 FRIENDLY WARMUPS

Game #1:
Sylestone - Oberour Ar Moro (10.93, +5) @ Sentient Oval, Kirkham

Game #2:
Sylestone - Top 50 Nation @ Chamberley Institute of Sport, Chamberley

Game #3:
Esportivan Nation - Sylestone @ TBA

Game #4:
Top 100 Nation - Sylestone @ TBA

Game #5:
Sylestone - The Gothanita Isles (8.12,-2.782) @ Avondale International Sports Stadium, Avondale

Game #6:
Muralos (6.90, +2) - Sylestone @ TBA

KPB: 12.29 (75)
Style: -4

Slots 2 (against Top 50 nation), 3 (against an Esportivan nation) and 4 (against a top 100 nation) are still open. Get in quick for your chance to play against some household appliances!
Cricket: GCF WT20 XVI champions, ODI WT II semifinalists, GCF WT20 XV semifinalists, EspoT20 I&II champions

Atheara
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheara » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:31 pm

Sylestone wrote:
Sylestone wrote:

Game #1:

Game #2:
Sylestone - Top 50 Nation @ Chamberley Institute of Sport, Chamberley

Game #3:
Esportivan Nation - Sylestone @ TBA

Game #4:
Top 100 Nation - Sylestone @ TBA

Game #5:
Sylestone - The Gothanita Isles (8.12,-2.782) @ Avondale International Sports Stadium, Avondale

Game #6:

Slots 2 (against Top 50 nation), 3 (against an Esportivan nation) and 4 (against a top 100 nation) are still open. Get in quick for your chance to play against some household appliances!

Aight i join. No KPB but this AI Team has a +3 Style!
Formation is a 3-4-2-1.

Each AI has a codename. Also 5 Substitute AI's since these guys have Human Brains, don't ask.
1 GK "Astral"
2 RB "Boeing"
3 CB "Crowning"
4 LB "Deep"
5 DMF "Echo"
6 CM "Frostbite"
7 CM "Gold"
8 DMF "Hotel"
9 AMF "Ivy"
10 AMF "Jumbo"
11 CF "Kevin"

12 GK "Light"
13 RB/LB "Moist"
14 CB "North"
15 DMF/CM "Odin"
16 AMF/CF "Post"

Discussed on NSS Discord.
A T H E A R A | A N A I A
"I'm not sure about being as obvious as other people."
Football
Jenna Raven Cup I Champions!
3rd in the 75th Baptism of Fire!

Ice Hockey
3rd in the 19th World Junior Hockey Championships!
Ro32 in the 47th World Cup of Hockey
If you were wondering, the girl on my flag is Vill V from Honkai Impact 3rd. Your welcome.

Bonesea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bonesea » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:10 am

Sleepy old nation in retirement home shaken awake to do a bit of light exercise

The Baptism of Fire 64 Reunion Series

Per this post, here is the group stage scorination. Facilities are detailed in the opening posts of the original BoF-64 RP thread; for the purposes of consistency, the original competition specs were adhered to - SQIS with Xkoranate modifiers, and the same tie breakers - as outlined in the original bid thread. The draw to decide match sequence was randomised in Xkoranate.

The group stage was hosted in the Bonesea capital of Spittalsea and nearby Gallowsea & Fennby. The Bonesfolk were especially keen to welcome back Savojarna, the last surviving nation of the Bonesea side of the draw.

Results

Drawkland 0–0 Savojarna @ St. Leah's Ground, Spittalsea
Juvencus 0–1 Mriin @ The Boldpark, Spittalsea

Drawkland 1–1 Mriin @ The Aeropark, Fennby
Savojarna 3–0 Juvencus @ Turbine Field, Gallowsea

Juvencus 2–3 Drawkland @ St. Leah's Ground, Spittalsea
Mriin 1–0 Savojarna @ The Boldpark, Spittalsea

BoF-64 Reunion Series Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Mriin 3 2 1 0 3 1 +2 7
2 Drawkland 3 1 2 0 4 3 +1 5

3 Savojarna 3 1 1 1 3 1 +2 4
4 Juvencus 3 0 0 3 2 7 −5 0
Half drowned in rum and succeeded by Tequilo
Factbook | Sportswire | Boney Jen
BoF '44 (Tamarindia) | NSWC '65 (Wight) | CoH '68 (Bonesea)

Sylestone
Ambassador

Postby Sylestone » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:38 am

Sylestone wrote:

Game #1:

Game #2:
Sylestone - Vdara (20.24, +3) @ Chamberley Institute of Sport, Chamberley

Game #3:
The Licentian Isles (0, -2) - Sylestone @ Gardiner-Stewart Stadium, Abingdon, Abingdon Parish

Game #4:
Sylestone - South Newlandia (22.78, -1.093) @ Avondale International Sports Stadium, Avondale

Game #5:

Game #6:

Game #7:
Sylestone - Atheara (0, +3) @ Sentient Oval, Kirkham

Requesting scorination for these matches.
Massive thanks in advance!
Last edited by Sylestone on Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports