NATION

PASSWORD

The Delman Tour (ITA) - RP/Scores

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:13 pm

Baseline Magazine

A News Affiliate of the Bergnovinaian Sports Radio Network (BSRN)

April 28th, 2011

All But One Bergnovinaian Player Advance to the Next Round--Dankers Gracefully Bows Out

REGAL TENNIS CENTER, COSUMAR--The round of 32 in both womens doubles and singles at the Delman Tour occured yesterday, and not suprisingly, all but one Bergnovinaian player made it through to the next round of competition. Aubrey Dankers would lose to Dutinge Emimil 6-0 of Civil Citizenry, but not without giving her a run for her money. Ms. Dankers would drop the first set 3-6, only to rally and win the second set 6-4. Ms. Dankers would then lose the third set 3-6, only to win the fourth set 6-3. Ms. Dankers and Emimil would have a showdown in the final set where Dankers managed a near win, losing to Emimil 7-9. Unlike her fellow athletes of the world cup soccer team who blew up in their match the other day and had very poor behaviour, Ms. Dankers congratulated her opponet before leaving the court.

"I am throughly depressed I didn't win my match," said Dankers in a press coference after her game. "However, depression and emotions should never make an athlete compromise their sportsmanship." Dankers would go on to criticize the Bergnovinaian world cup soccer team, siding with many journalists and fans by calling their actions "childish" and "inappropriate."

Other players would have stiff compeition as well, but they'd be able to come away with the win. Elizabeth Brown remained calm thorugh her entire close match with Anne Bader (ATL) and Brown managed to defeat her. Brown only dropped a single set (where there were highly contested calls amongst the officials); she won 6-4, 6-3, 6-7 (11-13), 6-4.

Gretchen Heidenheim also managed to defeat Mollie Elliot (CKY) in a four set thriller. Heidenheim was not expected a long match and told reporters in her pre-match conference that "this [match] shouldn't be long at all." Heidenheim ate her words since Elliot forced her through 4 grueling sets in a 3 hour 15 minute matchup. Heidenheim would win 6-3, 1-6, 6-2, 7-6 (12-10) and she would comment in her post-game conference that "not only am I not used to playing someone that strong," but also that "I haven't played a full five set mach in a while since the typical format is 3 sets for womens and five for mens."

Nicole Williams would be the only single pair to win her match with ease. Williams faced Cassie Hublar (MAN) and she was able to secure victory in four sets at just under 2 hours. Williams would win 6-4, 6-4, 3-6, 6-1. Bergnovinaian tennis fans and analysts alike have rated Williams as Bergnovinaia's best shot to win the Delman Tour women's singles tournament.

In women's doubles, Janet Ventriole and Fay Wasik faced the team of Jóakimsdóttir/Chizuoke (CKY) and were delighted to win their match in a mere four sets. Ventriole and Wasik would take 2 hours and 5 minutes to win their match 6-3, 7-5, 4-6, 6-3.

However, there was a much different story for the team of Kara Towers and Sara White who were seeded as numer 3 overall in the womens tournament by a random draw. Towers and White thorught they would easily defeat the team of Johnson/Vlai (WKS), but things didn't look good after the teams spilt the first two sets and Johnson/Vlai claimed the third set for a 2-1 lead. Despite being down and all hope seeming to be lost, Towers and White would rally themselves to win the final two sets 6-3, 6-2. Towers and White won the entire match 7-6 (7-4), 6-7 (2-7), 2-6, 6-3, 6-2--a match that lasted for over three hours.

In a post-game conference, Towers and White stated how exhausted they were and said that they would likely not be ready for the next round tomorrow where they'll face the team of Saminal/Tijelho (CVC).

*In order to get the best converage of the Delman Tour Resutls and other sporting news, be sure to tune in to BSRN broadcast or subscribe to our Tumblr account.
Last edited by Bergnovinaia on Mon May 02, 2011 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:30 am

Women's Singles: Second Round

Charlotte Beauford (COS) def. Miley O'Leary (ROP)
7-5, 6-4, 7-6 (7-1)

Amy Liven (SAU) def. Acarcia Kotomic (THA)
6-2, 0-6, 6-4, 3-6, 6-4

Ginerva Stallone (THA) def. Melysea Foukht (JUS)
6-1, 6-3, 6-3

Nicole Williams (BER) def. Jeanne Ribery (SAU)
6-4, 6-1, 6-1

Vittoria Lambadorey (THA) def. Alysen Frytch (JUS)
6-2, 6-3, 6-3

Gretchen Heidenheim (BER) def. Chunila Fanara (CVC)
6-3, 4-6, 7-5, 6-2

Madelin Karajavic (THA) def. Kate Bermon (ROP)
1-6, 6-3, 6-0, 7-6 (7-1)

Elizabeth Brown (BER) def. Dutinge Emimil (CVC)
7-6 (11-9), 6-3, 6-4

Women's Doubles: Second Round

Poteac/Brimmigan (COS) def. Mallet/Mallet (ROP)
6-1, 6-3, 6-3

Maranti/Pulab (THA) def. Hugehart/La Tourte (KER)
6-3, 6-7 (2-7), 6-0, 6-2

Ventriole/Wasik (BER) def. Userot/Fejal (CVC)
6-3, 7-5, 7-6 (7-3)

Harnett/Harnett (DEL) def. Lulu/Zumaridi (SCH)
7-6 (12-10), 3-6, 6-3, 6-2

Saminal/Tijelho (CVC) def. Towers/White (BER)
2-6, 6-2, 6-2, 3-6, 6-1

Werner/Mercer (GNI) def. Stallone/Kotomic (THA)
4-6, 6-2, 7-6 (7-2), 2-6, 6-3

Darryn/Davis (GNI) def. Dakin/Molberts (MAN)
6-2, 6-4, 6-2

Thomas/Sheridan (COS) def. Kahawia/Matumbawe (SCH)
6-4, 6-1, 6-2
Last edited by Cosumar on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Qualified: World Cups 54-59, 62, 73-83
President, World Lacrosse Fed.
World Bowl VP

Champions: DBC 35/44/45, AOCAF 54, Eagle Cup VII, WCoH 33, CoH 64, IBC 18, NSCF 10/11/15/16, WLC 20/21/26, Arena Bowl I & III
2nd Place: AOCAF 57, NSCF 13, WBC 34, WLC 12/19/23, AOHC VI, Arena Bowl V
3rd Place: AOCAF 55, CoH 45 & 62, WLC 18 & 24, BoI VI

Host: WC 78 & 82, CoH 69 & 74, BoF 62, World Bowl 27, WLC 20, Beach Cup II & V
NEWSWIRE
Your friendly neighborhood Metalhead
Last.fm | RYM | Essential Cosumarcore
Political Compass
U of Texas grad livin in NC
Dallas sports
Secularist, Environmentalist, LGBT/BLM/feminist ally, Whovian
Author, Issue 319: Sizing Up The Competition

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:24 am

Quarterfinals Matchups and Updated Brackets

Women's Singles

Quarterfinals Matchups

8-0 Charlotte Beauford (COS) vs. 7-1 Amy Liven (SAU)
7-1 Ginerva Stallone (THA) vs. 8-0 Nicole Williams (BER)
8-0 Vittoria Lambadorey (THA) vs. 7-1 Gretchen Heidenheim (BER)
6-2 Madelin Karajavic (THA) vs. 6-2 Elizabeth Brown (BER)

Women's Doubles

Quarterfinals Matchups

Poteac/Brimmigan (COS) vs. Maranti/Pulab (THA)
Ventriole/Wasik (BER) vs. Harnett/Harnett (DEL)
Saminal/Tijelho (CVC) vs. Werner/Mercer (GNI)
Darryn/Davis (GNI) vs. Sheridan/Thomas (COS)
World Bowl VP

Champions: DBC 35/44/45, AOCAF 54, Eagle Cup VII, WCoH 33, CoH 64, IBC 18, NSCF 10/11/15/16, WLC 20/21/26, Arena Bowl I & III

NEWSWIRE
Political Compass
Dallas sports

Thatius
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Thatius » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Thatius News

Three of the four women of Thatius entered in the Delman Tour cruised through the Second Round and will now compete in the Quarterfinals.

Ginerva Stallone won her match in three straight sets. The score was 6-1, 6-3, 6-3.

Her dominance came from a variety of factors, including her willingness to take the ball early, go for the big shots, and the mental toughness. Stallone was very active at the net, and at match point, proved her dominance by taking a ball out of the air that looked like it was going out, and smashing it as a winner. She put her hands to her knees and dropped her racket. She grinned and made a small fist pump before shaking her opponent's hand.

Another player who made it past the second round was Vittoria Lambadorey, a veteran. She won her match 6-2, 6-3, 6-3, and finished her opponent off with a nice backhand winner down the line, after an intense 30-ball rally.

After the point was over, she accidentally did a split and sighed as the long rally was over. The crowd cheered at the point, and Vittoria went up to the net and shook her opponent's hand. After that, she told reporters she was looking forward to her next match in the Quarterfinals against Gretchen Heidenheim. "It is going to be a touch match up. Gretchen is playing some of her best tennis, and so I will have to work extra hard in order to win. I know I can do it, and I hope my fighting spirit from today will carry over."

Lastly, young Madelin Karajavic played her second round match against Kate Bermon. It started out rough, as Madelin lost the first set 1-6, but she came back and took the next two sets with ease. The fourth set was the end of everything, and it came to a tie break. Eventually, Madelin progressed and produced a slew of winners and closed out her match against the exhausted Kate Bermon.

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Women's Singles: Quarterfinals

Charlotte Beauford (COS) def. Amy Liven (SAU)
6-1, 6-3, 6-4

Nicole Williams (BER) def. Ginerva Stallone (THA)
6-1, 6-4, 1-6, 4-6, 6-2

Vittoria Lambadorey (THA) def. Gretchen Heidenheim (BER)
7-6 (7-2), 3-6, 6-7 (3-7), 6-2, 6-4

Madelin Karajavic (THA) def. Elizabeth Brown (BER)
6-4, 6-1, 6-7 (2-7), 6-3

Women's Doubles: Quarterfinals

Poteac/Brimmigan (COS) def. Maranti/Pulab (THA)
7-6 (7-1), 7-6 (7-2), 6-1

Ventriole/Wasik (BER) def. Harnett/Harnett (DEL)
6-1, 6-2, 6-2

Saminal/Tijelho (CVC) def. Werner/Mercer (GNI)
6-2, 6-2, 6-2

Sheridan/Thomas (COS) def. Darryn/Davis (GNI)
3-6, 6-2, 6-3, 1-6, 6-2
Last edited by Cosumar on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
World Bowl VP

NEWSWIRE
Political Compass
Dallas sports

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:46 pm

Semifinals Matchups and Updated Brackets

Women's Singles

Semifinals Matchups

9-0 Charlotte Beauford (COS) vs. 9-0 Nicole Williams (BER)

9-0 Vittoria Lambadorey (THA) vs. 7-2 Madelin Karajavic (THA)

Women's Doubles

Quarterfinals Matchups

Poteac/Brimmigan (COS) vs. Ventriole/Wasik (BER)

Saminal/Tijelho (CVC) vs. Sheridan/Thomas (COS)
Last edited by Cosumar on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
World Bowl VP

NEWSWIRE
Political Compass
Dallas sports

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sun May 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Baseline Magazine

A News Affiliate of the Bergnovinaian Sports Radio Network (BSRN)

May 1st, 2011

Only One Singles Player and one Doubles Team Remain for Bergnovinaia at Delman Tour--Hopes Still High

REGAL TENNIS CENTER, COSUMAR--In the quarter final competiton, one day after the suprising round of 16 exit of Elizabeth Brown and the doubles team of Kara Towers and Sara White, Bergnovinaia saw the elimination of Bergnovinaia's second seeded tennis player, Gretchen Heidenheim.

Ms. Heidenheim would have one of the toughest matches of her personal carrer, and certainly one of Bergnovinaia's toughest matches at the Delman tour. She faced off against Victoria Lambadorey of Thatius and the match needed a full five sets to determine a winner. Ms. Heidenhiem lost the first set in a tiebreak 7-2, but she bounced back to win the second and third sets 6-3, 7-6 (7-3). However, Ms. Heidenheim would run out of steam in the fourth and 5th sets, losing them 6-2, 6-4. In the end, Ms. Lambadorey of Thatius was overjoyed at the 7-6 (7-2), 3-6, 6-7 (3-7), 6-2, 6-4 win over Heidenheim, but Bergnovinaia analysts are confident she will be eliminated by Ms. Williams (9-0) of Bergnovinaia in the semis. Ms. Williams is the only Bergnovinaian tennis singles player to bring home a medal from the V Olympic games in Kelssek.

In the round of 16, Nicole Williams easily defeated Jeanne Ribery (SAU) in three quick sets, winning 6-4, 6-1, 6-1. However, in the quarter finals, it would take Williams 5 sets to defeat Ginerva Stallone of Thatius, winning the match 6-1, 6-4, 1-6, 4-6, 6-2. In a press conference, Ms. Williams stated that she is confident she can beat Stallone because of her easy win of her fellow Thatian player Lamboradey.

A large, but overjoying upset came in favour of the Bergnovinaian tennis delegation in the quarter finals when the team of Fay Wasik and Janet Ventriole defeated the Delaclav Harnett team in three easy sets, winning the match 6-1, 6-2, 6-2. The team was elated to not even drop a set's worth of games to their opponets. Wasik and Ventriole will face the team of Poteac/Brimmigan from the home nation of Cosumar. Waisk and Ventriole have admitted that they will "face a tough and grueling match" especially since Poteac and Brimmigan are on their own home courts.

Live Coverage of Bergnovinaia's and all tennis matches at the Delman Tour can be found on the BSRN channel, or at our tumblr account.

*In order to get the best converage of the Delman Tour Resutls and other sporting news, be sure to tune in to BSRN broadcast or subscribe to our Tumblr account.
Last edited by Bergnovinaia on Sun May 01, 2011 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Sun May 01, 2011 8:40 pm

The Cosumarite Courier
Cosumar's #1 Sports News Source

Beauford, two Cosumarite doubles teams advance to semifinals!

CASSANDRA, COSUMAR - After nearly two weeks of competition, the Delman Tour has been whittled down to just four entries remaining in both Women's Singles and Women's Doubles. Cosumar hosting the tournament has seemed to benefit our competitors thus far, as the familiar surroundings of the Regal Tennis Center have helped Charlotte Beauford and the two doubles teams lock up spots in the semifinals of their respective tournaments.

Beauford, being the only singles player representing Cosumar in the final four, has had quite a journey. The tennis icon went undefeated in six group matches and has won three straight in the knockout tournament, working her way to a 9-0 record. In her previous match, in the quarterfinals, Beauford easily handled Saugeais' Amy Liven 6-1, 6-3, 6-4. That might've been the best we've seen Charlotte play in a long time, and that's saying something. No really, we're not joking. She made 7-1 Amy Liven look like an amateur.

It's hard to see Beauford losing, she hasn't yet, but neither has her next opponent: Nicole Williams of Bergnovinaia. Williams has been equally impressive in her trip to the semis, eliminating celebrated Thatian star Ginerva Stallone in her quarterfinals match. These two titans, Beauford and Williams, are undoubtedly the very best Cosumar and Bergnovinaia have to offer. It's impossible to tell who will come out on top, but one thing is for sure, it'll be an entertaining thing to watch. The winner will take on one of two Thatians: undefeated veteran Vittoria Lambadorey or rising star 7-2 Madelin Karajvic. Only one of these two countrywomen, unfortuately, will be able to advance to the finals to face Williams or Beauford, but our money is on Lambadorey.

As for the Doubles bracket, Cosumar is lucky enough to have a team in both semifinals matches - which means there is a possibility for an all-Cosumar Championship and that Cosumar will most likely be represented in the finals. The first team, Andrea Poteac and Lacey Brimmigan, have only dropped one set in the entire tournament thus far and are coming off of a strong win over Mulanti and Pulab of Thatius, a match they won 7-6 (7-1), 7-6 (7-2), 6-2. Next, Poteac and Brimmigan will be pitted against Ventriole and Wasik of Bergnovinaia, probably their biggest challenge yet. Ventriole and Wasik look formiddable coming off of a shocking 6-2, 6-2, 6-1 upset of Delaclava's famed Harnett duo.

The other Cosumarite doubles team consists of Lynn Sheridan and Haley Thomas. Although they are not as highly touted as Poteac and Brimmigan, they have been just as successful in the Delman Tour. The Cosumarite pair slipped past Charlotte Davis and Sophie Darryn of the Gandham Islands in their quarterfinals matchup. They lost the first set 3-6 to the Gandhamian team before winning the next two 6-2 and 6-3. Darryn and Davis nearly made a comeback to win the match after equalizing the series at 2-2 with a 1-6 win in set 4, but Sheridan and Thomas pulled through with a tough 6-2 win in set 5.

Saminal and Tijelho of Civil Citizenry will be awaiting Sheridan and Thomas in the semifinals. Saminal and Tijelho effortlessly waltzed into the semifinals after a 6-2, 6-2, 6-2 thrashing of The Gandham Islands' team of Werner and Mercer. This will be a tough one for Sheridan and Thomas, and we're not sure they can handle it. After struggling against a weak duo from The Gandham Islands there are doubts as to their ability to hold up against a more prestigious opponent in Saminal and Tijelho. Most likely, we'll see Poteac and Brinnigan emerge victorious over Ventriole and Waskik, albeit barely, while their counterparts Sheridan and Thomas fall to Saminal and Tijelho of Civil Citizenry. From there it's anyone's guess.

The Delman Tour has been a great success thus far, both for the city of Cassandra in hosting the event and for the Cosumarite athletes themselves. It should be a remarkable finale to the tournament in the coming few days, so keep your eye out for our daily reports of The Delman Tour. All of the Delman Tour's remaining matches can be viewed on CSBN2, check your local listings.

Thanks for reading,

Daniel Bix
Tennis News Editor

Here is your Delman Tour Photo of the Day:
Lynn Sheridan prepares to rush the net in the final set of her and Haley Thomas' quarterfinals match against Maranti and Pulab of Thatius.
Last edited by Cosumar on Sun May 01, 2011 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World Bowl VP

NEWSWIRE
Political Compass
Dallas sports

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Sun May 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Women's Singles: Semifinals

Charlotte Beauford (COS) def. Nicole Williams (BER)
3-6, 7-6 (7-3), 2-6, 7-6 (7-1), 6-2

Vittoria Lambadorey (THA) def. Madelin Karajavic (THA)
3-6, 6-4, 6-2, 7-6 (7-3)

Women's Doubles: Semifinals

Ventriole/Wasik (BER) def. Poteac/Brimmigan (COS)
7-6 (7-2), 6-3, 6-7 (2-7), 4-6, 6-3

Sheridan/Thomas (COS) def. Saminal/Tijelho (CVC)
6-2, 6-3, 7-5
Last edited by Cosumar on Sun May 01, 2011 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World Bowl VP

NEWSWIRE
Political Compass
Dallas sports

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Sun May 01, 2011 9:47 pm

CHAMPIONSHIP & 3RD PLACE GAME MATCHUPS
and updated brackets

Women's Singles

Championship Game

10-0 Charlotte Beauford (COS) vs. 10-0 Vittoria Lambadorey (THA)

3rd Place Game

9-1 Nicole Williams (BER) vs. 7-3 Madelin Karajavic (THA)

ImageIt seems that the bracket was too wide of an image to fit on the page. View the full singles brackethere.

Women's Doubles

Championship Game

Ventriole/Wasik (BER) vs. Sheridan/Thomas (COS)

3rd Place Game

Poteac/Brimmigan (COS) vs. Saminal/Tijelho (CVC)

The full bracket was too large to post. See the full doubles bracket here.
Last edited by Cosumar on Sun May 01, 2011 10:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
World Bowl VP

NEWSWIRE
Political Compass
Dallas sports

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Mon May 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Actual live coverage of the Singles and Doubles Semis at the Delman Tour.

*This is my first attempt at literally live coverage of an NS sporting event, not just an analysis after the fact. Therefore, I am wondering what everyone thinks of it. You can either TG your thoughts to me, comment on the video feed, or just tell me on here. (Live coverage is hard to do without and audiance and real players, so I am really curious for thoughts). Thanks!*

Last edited by Bergnovinaia on Mon May 02, 2011 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Mon May 02, 2011 11:16 pm

...And this is the final RP Cutoff! Good luck to everybody
World Bowl VP

NEWSWIRE
Political Compass
Dallas sports

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Mon May 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Women's Singles: FINALS

Championship Match
Charlotte Beauford (COS) def. Vittoria Lambadorey (THA)
6-2, 6-1, 2-6, 1-6, 7-5

3rd Place Match
Madelin Karajavic (THA) def. Nicole Williams (BER)
6-3, 5-7, 4-6, 6-2, 6-4

Women's Doubles: FINALS

Championship Match
Ventriole/Wasik (BER) def. Sheridan/Thomas (COS)
6-4, 6-2, 7-6 (7-3)

3rd Place Match
Poteac/Brimmigan (COS) def. Saminal/Tijelho (CVC)
2-6, 6-3, 6-2, 6-1

Congratualtions to the following women for their achievements in the Delman Tour

Women's Singles

1. Charlotte Beauford (COS)
2. Vittoria Lambadorey (THA)
3. Madelin Karajavic (THA)
4. Nicole Williams (BER)

Women's Doubles

1. Janet Ventriole and Fay Wasik (BER)
2. Haley Thomas and Lynn Sheridan (COS)
3. Andrea Poteac and Lacey Brimmigan (COS)
4. Ituhalol Saminal and Rumana Tijelho (CVC)

Congratulations to the winners, thank you for participating, and from the Regal Tennis Center in Cosumar, good night
World Bowl VP

NEWSWIRE
Political Compass
Dallas sports

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Tue May 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Same as below...
Last edited by Bergnovinaia on Tue May 03, 2011 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Tue May 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Oops. Triple Post... whoops.
Last edited by Bergnovinaia on Tue May 03, 2011 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Tue May 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Back to the basics of radio broadcasting... None of that live stuff for the finals. :P

Last edited by Bergnovinaia on Tue May 03, 2011 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports