NATION

PASSWORD

CAFA Cup 6: and the City -- Signup/Bid Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Huayramarca
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 02, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Huayramarca » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:12 am

Mertagne wrote:
Huayramarca wrote:One of the most interesting things of this CAFA will be in regards to the game rules. In an effort to provide exciting football matches, where nations can provide their very best in talent to take the CAFA Cup to home, this tournament won’t use draws. That means that we will have a truly competitive display of football, you win or lose on the battlefield, no room for doubt or being conservative about your chances.

After 90 minutes, will games go to extra time or will they go straight to penalties, as seen for example in recent youth tournaments?

We will consider two scenarios:

Group Stage: Any one-goal difference on a match should be considered as a product of a golden-goal.
Knockout stages: The usual procedure of extra-time and penalty kicks will be used in case of a draw in regulation.

Mertagne wrote:
Huayramarca wrote:As Cardenao and Huayramarca are interesting nations, where nothing should be ruled out to happen, we will provide RP prompts with the scorelines, those prompts won’t affect the teams in a direct way, but can alter the circumstances of the game or the environment where it is being played (OOC: Like the prompts used sometimes by Farf and Mertagne at WCC-sanctioned competitions - with the added ingredient of being a bit RL CONCACAF-esque).

Will these be provided for all competitors, or for a subset that have opted in (through a method such as setting "Godmod other events" to "Y" in their roleplay permissions)?

We will act with a subset that have opted into it, this through enabling the "yes" option in their RP permissions. We will not provide a bonus for RPing those prompts, as it would act like a penalisation for not enabling those permissions. We will provide a bonus for the nations that interact with our global MD prompts, which will be steered towards regional collaboration, relationships or common backgrounds among nations.

Population: 36 million, demonym: Huayramarcan, capital city: Chuquiago, languages: Spanish, Quechua, Aymara + 6

CAFA VII Champions

Ko-oren
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ko-oren » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:31 am

Wokeanaia wrote:
Bid for CAFA6: Cart before the Horse

OOC:
1) How many matches, total, will teams play? My math comes down to 3 in stage one, 3 in stage two, and a max of 4 in stage three - is that correct?
2) CAFAs up to this point have used a brevity-ish bonus. Is there a reason you opted not to include one (if so, what)?

IC:
Do you have some IC pointers on Wokeanaia? I like to interact with the setting a least a little bit in my RPs (I'm a worldbuilder, not a storyteller. Exposition > 'show don't tell' every day). I won't lie: I'm not a huge fan of the name - but enough has been said about that, and it's in no way a deal breaker to me. So: if the bid gets elected, what kind of a country will we find ourselves in?

Otherwise, no questions. I like strange formats and you have shown that you can make those work with ease.
WCC and WCOH President and NS Sports' only WC, WBC, WB, WCOH, IBC, RUWC, Test Cricket, ODI, and T20 loser!

Trigramme: KOR - Demonym: Ko-orenite - Population: 27.270.096
Map - Regions - Spreadsheets - Domestic Sports Newswires - Factbooks
Champions 1x World Cup - 1x CoH - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 4x World Bowl - 1x IBC - 4x RUWC - 3x RLWC - 2x T20 WC - 1x AODICC - 2x ARWC - 1x FHWC - 1x HWC - 1x Beach Cup
Runners-up 1x World Cup - 3x CAFA - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 3x World Bowl - 1x WCoH - 4x IBC - 2x RUWC - 1x GCF Test Cricket - 1x ODI WT - 2x T20 WC - 1x FraterniT20 - 1x WLC - 1x FHWC
Organisation & Hosting 2x WCC President - 1x WCOH President / 1x BoF - 1x CAFA - 1x World Bowl - 1x WCOH - 2x RUWC - 1x ODI WT - 1x T20 WC - 1x FraterniT20 - 1x ARWC - 1x FHWC - (defunct) IRLCC, BCCC, Champions Bowl

Wokeanaia
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Wokeanaia » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:59 am

Ko-oren wrote:OOC:
1) How many matches, total, will teams play? My math comes down to 3 in stage one, 3 in stage two, and a max of 4 in stage three - is that correct?
2) CAFAs up to this point have used a brevity-ish bonus. Is there a reason you opted not to include one (if so, what)?

IC:
Do you have some IC pointers on Wokeanaia? I like to interact with the setting a least a little bit in my RPs (I'm a worldbuilder, not a storyteller. Exposition > 'show don't tell' every day). I won't lie: I'm not a huge fan of the name - but enough has been said about that, and it's in no way a deal breaker to me. So: if the bid gets elected, what kind of a country will we find ourselves in?

Otherwise, no questions. I like strange formats and you have shown that you can make those work with ease.

1) You are right. The 24-team format is 3 + 3 + 4, with the first 6 guaranteed for all.
2) I didn't include one explicitly because I didn't like the idea of restricting someone based on their character count. Instead, just like how I have done it for smaller sports and the IACs and Mandalanusa Cups I hosted, I chose to make a brevity-ish bonus implicit in the way I grade my RPs - if you manage to write something short and sweet and I like it, you do well. If you write a long-winded essay and I can feel its long winded, you won't get as much bonus. Another benefit of not having a brevity bonus is that users won't be pressurized to keep to a word count when they can't provide the same depth in quality - while I appreciate short RPs as a host, short RPs that have no substance is equally painful to read from a host perspective as well as from a fellow RPer perspective. In that case, there is really no gain.

IC: Thanks for the question. Its a pretty tough spot right now. Wokeanaia is meant to be a tropical island nation, with sunny beaches to the south and green pastures to the north. But the northern areas have largely been affected by an ongoing conflict. Wokeanaia hasn't really tore itself away from North Handoria, so there is some sort of magical barrier that means the north of the island, while meant to be connected out to sea, is currently connected (via some barrier of magic relating to nation relocations between regions) to North Handoria, and is a conflict zone as the North Handoria government wants to take back control. But the new nation authorities have tried to make sure that the southern part isn't affected - and the bid is meant to be a way to try to solidify the locals' aim to be recognised as a separate nation. But there is no risk of air raids in the southern areas, as TGI never really has a dependable air force anyways, so the southern area remains much safe and normal.I would provide more information, as well as news roundups, as part of cutoffs so users can interact with the nation as part of the bid.

CAFA
Secretary

Founded: Apr 19, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby CAFA » Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:19 pm

The host bid deadline has now passed. We have received the following host bids:

CAFA6: Cart before the Horse by Wokeanaia
Get CAFA'd by Huayramarca & Cardenao

Users of nations entered into the previous or current CAFA, except for those bidding to host, may vote on CAFA 6 hosting with a single ballot indicating their order of preference.
The options are to ACCEPT the bid from Wokeanaia, to ACCEPT the bid from Huayramarca & Cardenao, or to re-open nominations.
You are also entitled to officially abstain, which is a separate option to listing your preferences on a single ballot.

Votes should be sent via telegram to this account, CAFA.
Any votes not sent by telegram to this nation will not be counted.

Voting is now open, and shall close at 21:00 UTC on Wednesday, April 19th.

CAFA
Secretary

Founded: Apr 19, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby CAFA » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:36 pm

The voting deadline for CAFA 6 hosting has now passed. As a reminder, the choices were to:
13 votes were acknowledged. The first choice preference of those votes are as follows:
Wokeanaia: 4
Huayramarca & Cardenao: 7
Re-open nominations: 2

With a majority of votes, Huayramarca & Cardenao are awarded hosting rights for CAFA 6. All administration of this edition of the tournament is handed over to them. Congratulations!

Huayramarca
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Huayramarca » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:16 pm

It's the time to get CAFA'd! We thank you for the vote of confidence to host CAFA, we will give our best to deliver a great exprience for everybody in this tournament.

As for now, we've talked about numbers. We are standing, currently, in 26 nations signed-up, we will be aiming for 28 nations, that means that we have two more slots open prior to the bid.

Later today, we will post more details in regards of dates for the draw, the release of the Google Form for the environment side of things.

Once again, thank you for the support and confidence!

Population: 36 million, demonym: Huayramarcan, capital city: Chuquiago, languages: Spanish, Quechua, Aymara + 6

CAFA VII Champions

Huayramarca
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Huayramarca » Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:03 pm

Confirming once again some key aspects in regards of logistics.

• Everything thread will be posted tomorrow, around 10 p.m. GMT
  • A Google Form will be created for the participants, in order to state their preference when it comes to group environment sorting. Remember, we will have: Sierra, coast, mountains, isles, Cardenao Isles East and West, Continental Cardenao.
  • Group draw will be held on NSSport Discord's #Live channel on Saturday the 22nd at 10:00 p.m. GMT
  • We project that the first matchday will be scorinated on Tuesday the 25th, in a one-hour window between 4:00 and 5:00 a.m. GMT.

CAFA VII Champions

Oihanoren
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 20, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Oihanoren » Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:48 am

The Eguzkilore of Oihanoren
Puppet of Ko-oren. Do not look at foundation date.

Deep into the continent of Lurhautsia - or was it Hodeikoleku, or Aurora, perhaps? - is the boundless forest of the Eguzkilore. Although, that's just a name, given to everything that dwells in it. Nobody quite knows how to enter it, but it's very clear once you're in the forest. It's difficult - maybe impossible - to find your way out. And once you're in, you'll find that it truly goes on forever. Restless yet calming, imposing yet intimate, dangerous yet secure. The forest contains many beings of all shapes and sizes, and some have agreed to exit it for a little while.

You may assume these are all dryads, referred to by their first (only) name, but for some context, they've given us the name of the nymphs, fairies, goddesses, and other spirits they follow.

Strangely powerful on grass, oddly vulnerable on artificial turf. Style mod 0. Formation: between 3 and 5 defenders, some 2-5 midfielders, and around 1-4 attackers.

Goalkeepers
Uaknaire of Kraneia
Inuxasse of Phaethusa
Otraisnoi of Lipara

Defenders
Ofelas of Anthousa
Ivlunlasse of Eurydice
Thura of Morea
Edrikrole of Daphne
Irère of Arethusa
Itapide of Mapsaura
Elollinthe of Aigeiros
Ogrore of Tithorea
Oxiper of Atlanteia

Midfielders
Traisie of Balanos
Zahame of Atlanteia
Eistraire of Chrysothemis
Ushruarthite of Lampetia
Aruamnosse of Asterope
Nothade of Erytheia

Attackers
Idlanor of Mermesa
Evasiper of Thetis
Ocruwade of Nyx
Sriscus of Sose
Isathax of Dryope

RP Permissions Box
If my opponent RPs our match first, I give them permission to:
Godmod scoring events: Y
RP Injuries to my players: Y
Godmod injuries to my players: Y
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Y
Hand out red cards to my players: Y
Godmod other events: Y
Last edited by Oihanoren on Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

West Kharakia
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 10, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby West Kharakia » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:39 am

West Kharakia
The Blue Wave
Puppet of Kharakia

Players:
ST-Nashil Farkas
ST-Mohal Brishk
RW-Bakil Mihald
RW-Entin Mijalo
LW-Harold Heksil
CAM-Honksin Antilagla
CAM-Kolin Monsk
CDM-Kurt Purtik
CDM-Cask Milhal
CDM-Alexander Costa
LB-Tiska Mikal
CB-Jarvis Patel
CB-Konsin Gretel
CB-Paul Harison
RB-Xander Trokart
RB-Jon Plishel
GK-Josh Apelyürd

Staff:
Manager-Jack Gí
Head Coach: Virjil Mikastompohist
Ass. Coach: Jorj Kensil
Physio: Maks Bulevurd

Other Info:
Nickname: The Blue Wave
Style: -2
Formation: 4-2-1-3

Mengukukuo
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Mengukuo national team (MNT)

Postby Mengukukuo » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:18 am

Players
ST:MALKIN GILOP
LW:SILJU OSIN
RW :OSTIN HAO
CAM:KELVIN INZILIA
CM:MAEL AVERESSI
CDM:MAX TYUPIN
CB:ERTIN JAMES
CB:ALVIN MWENDWA
LB:OPIN TUSE
RB:MILLER SIMONS
GK:XHAI HULU
MAN:WILLISFORD MANY
HEAD COACH:JOSE MOURINJO
ASS MAN:OPIL METI
PHYISCO:MARYIUM WAMBUI
NIKE NAME : THE HOT KINGS
FORMATION :433 ATTACK
Last edited by Mengukukuo on Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Starblaydia
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 05, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Starblaydia » Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:08 am

Starblaydi RP Permissions Box wrote:OOC Information:

The Starblaydia national football team factbook will tell you more about the team, their style, culture, fans, and history than I can ever write in a simple roster post. If you need more background information or just fancy browsing 18 RL/308 IC years of role-played football history, that's a fairly decent place to look. Otherwise drop me a message on Discord or, failing that, shoot a TG over.

I Give My Opponent Permission
(and actively encourage them) To:
====================
Choose my scorers
GodMod Any scoring events
RP injuries to my players
Give Red & Yellow Cards to my players (Within reason; they're not remotely a dirty side overall)
GodMod Other Events for Humorous Intent
====================

Notes:
1) Starblaydia's style modifier is +3
2) The best starting eleven are numbered 1-11 in bold, and opaque in the line-up graphic. 'Ideal' like-for-like substitutes are semi-transparent.
3) I actively encourage that if you RP first you pick my scorers (if any) and their style of goal. Really, please choose my scorers. So often I read RPs where my opponent writes "Starblaydia scored" and I find it so, so much more enjoyable when a name is picked for me.
4) * Denotes female, denotes elf, ^ denotes dwarf.
5) Before each match, in between the national anthems and kick-off, the entire 23-man squad will perform the Raiigar, one of Starblaydia's traditional war-dances.
6) If you need a name for a player to do a specific thing in the match, some vague suggestions are at the bottom of the infobox on the right.

Starblaydia's CAFA 6 Copy and Paste Roster
Players are included

Starblaydi All-Time Record:
Played: 2,025
Won: 1,225
Drawn: 362
Lost: 438
Goals For: 4,481
Goals Against: 2,384

Starblaydi All-time Cap Winners:
1. Ázëwyn Fëanáro*, 270
2. Dacil Taniquentar, 263
3. Daeron Avathar, 259
4. Valrauncion, 242
5. Soronúmë, 240
6. Andvar Galdarhim^, 140
7. Carnophin Narquelie, 134
8= Minheled Earisil, 127
8= Cosmo Leopoldi, 127
10. Brazadar Khurnos^, 126

Starblaydi All-time Scorers:
1. Valrauncion, 116
2. Sutter McCloud, 72
3. Ázëwyn Fëanáro*, 71
4. Lena Kochanska*, 61
5. Jacqueline Maitland*, 59
6. Soronúmë, 57
7. Sam Roshanak, 56
8= Lubii*, 55
8= Hope Roshanak*, 55
10. Aaron Cole, 54

Demonym: Starblaydi
Trigramme: STB
Condeferation: CAFA (Anaia)

Key Personnel:
Highly-regarded Qusmi manager
Tlanx-Zulzk Hal (they/them)
is the first foreign coach of
Starblaydia in its history.
For all the progress that Ázëwyn Fëanáro made with the national team from World Cup 78 onwards - winning the AOCAF Cup and the Under 18 World Cup, reaching the Finals of the World Cup, Under-18 and Under-21 World Cups - it was the World Cup 90 cycle that saw her downfall. Failing to even make the playoffs as a result of being in a group with Esportivan and IAC champions, she was given an ultimatum: win the 82nd Cup of Harmony or lose your job. The wrong side of a 5-4 thriller to eventual champions Chromatika in the semi-final proved to be too stern a test, and she left her role after the third-place play-off and the emotionally underwhelming presentation of those bronze medals. Ultimately the SFA went for an extraordinary candidate: Tlanx-Nulzk Han of Qusmo. The 66 year old two-time Galactico Manager becomes the first ever non-Starblaydi coach of the national team and proves that, now the tricentennial celebrations are over, the SFA is willing to go to any lengths - including 'Tlanxball' - to make that long climb to the top of the mountain once again. Missing out on a playoff place for the 91st World Cup by goal difference and winning a solitary game in a Casaran CAFA crash-out, however, was not the ideal start for the five-time World, seven-time Regional, two-time Under-21, one-time Under-18 and one-time Olympic Men's Football champions.

The PARTIAL makeup of the team is as follows:

TNH. Tlanx-Nulzk Hal, Manager, 66
Two-time KarlingSport Galactico Manager of the Season and former manager of Salstead and Savigliane, Tlanx-Nulzk keeps their streak of S-nations alive by taking the reigns and becoming the first non-Starblaydi coach of the national team in their three hundred year history. An attacking-focused manager who likes to play a 4–3–3 and advocates for social, political and human rights causes, it's a venture into Tlanxball for the five-time world champions, looking to a well-regarded and, in Saviglane, much-loved coach.

1. Alan Valderas, GK, 38 - Sporting Salicus
2. Jamelia Soule, RB/RM, 31 - Iskara Daii
3. Shida Yashimoto, L/CB, 29 - Nidola United
4. Elijah Stanford, CM, 31 - Vecchio Victors
5. Hamilton Kirkbride, CB, 31 - Sporting Salicus
6. Grzegorz Wójcik, CB, 33 - Hallad Reavers
7. Christopher Willis, CM, 28 - Unattached
8. Dawn Halleck-Winter, C/AM, 32 - Tabeck FC
9. Cornelius Redskye, SC, 29 - Beverington Hawks
10. Haruto Fukuwara, RW/LW, 31 - Tuncastle Rovers
11. Hassan Al Faizan, SC, 32 - Cedrus Soundgardia

Play style
The 4-3-3 was Fëanáro's go-to formation from youth teams right up to the senior side from World Cup 78-90, and the SFA's appointment of Tlanx-Nulzk looks to continue that trend, as they have long favoured that formation. The 4-3-3 relying on a high press throughout the team, with the majority of width and attacking verve from full-backs (2 & 3). Either can join the attacking line, often ending up in a 3-2-5. The three midfielders (4, 7 & 10) will look to overload and control the centre of the pitch with short, sharp passing and moving to ensure passing triangles are constantly available. Whether adopting positions as wingers or strikers, the forwards (9 & 11) will be working in concert with the the pivot (8) at all times, in both attack and a high pressing game as a unit.

Weaknesses
The 4-3-3 offers great tactical flexibility, but relies on two things: instant decision making (particularly from the midfield) and the front three operating in unison. Exploiting any miscommunications from the front three to expose, isolate and play through them can key, and forcing the midfielders to make tough choices with passing by pressing them or overloading their options can make this game plan fall apart. Attacking the full backs can also work, but their ability to switch up which one attacks and which one defends at any particular time needs careful exploitation. Other winning strategies of your choice are also available.

Kits created by:
Each round-necked home shirt is individually patterned with the inspiration of the purple orchid, Laelia Starblaydia, unique on every kit, whether worn by superstar athletes or dedicated fans wanting to wear the colours of their country. The away kit, in yellow-gold and black to match the other colours of the national flag, features a much more defined geometric pattern with the classic collar tinged delicately with a vibrant splash of purple. The all-green goalkeeper kit, too, shows off a patterned gradient design, with the entire collection (once again with rainbow laces as a symbol of diversity and inclusion) putting Starblaydia and ediraf right back at the top of the fashion stakes. The best Starblaydi kits ever on first glance? You be the judge...

Optiyarn
Optiyarn technology increases both supporting structure and dynamic stretch ability according to the wearer's requirements, isolating body parts and muscle groups for maximum integrity of material and complete comfort of fit. Toughened against all climates that come into contact with the exterior, yet gentle and smooth on the inside, Optiyarn fits better and aligns more comfortably to a player's body than ever before.

Aerodynamix
Aerodynamix design improves airflow over the material in a natural, ergonomic pattern, because even microseconds can be the different between victory and defeat on the grandest stages of sporting endeavour. Limbs and torso move more swiftly through the air, cutting through to achieve acceleration and top speeds hitherto unknown in previous incarnations.

Transpacool Three
Transpacool Three improves and evolves on the breathability features of previous ediraf CoolClimate creations, dispersing sweat into the atmosphere faster than ever before, siphoning cooling air in with more efficiency than any kit the company has produced previously. A Generation Five kit provides a greater enabler to a player's natural talent than at any point in history whilst keeping them at the optimum performance temperature.
Six-Time World Cup Committee President (WCs 25-33, 46-51 & 82*)
Co-host of World Cups 20, 40 & 80 • Di Bradini Cup Organiser
World Cups 30, 63 & 83 Runner-Up • World Cup 27 Third Place • 25th Baptism of Fire Runner-Up
Seven-Time AOCAF Cup Champions • Two-time U21, One-Time U18 WC Champions • Men's Football Olympic Champions, Ashford Games
Five-Time Cherry Cup Champions • 1st Quidditch World Cup Champions • WGPC8 Drivers' Champion
The Protectorate of Starblaydia
Commended by WA Security Council Resolution #40
Five-Time NS World Cup Champions (WCs 25, 28, 41, 44 & 47)

The Karodin Tetrarchy
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Karodin Tetrarchy » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:22 am

Submitted for the purposes of a numbers entry - if anyone has an idea with which they'll RP, I'm more than happy for the Tetrarchy to be left out.

National Football Team of the Karodin Tetrarchy

Head Coach – Izolda d’Argentré

Formation – 5-3-2 (Skill Modifier: +4):

Squad:

Goalkeepers:

Gaella Bodiou – 36 years – US Porzhbihan
Janed Guyony – 31 years – Stade Nevezant
Onenna Ar Moal – 27 years – US Hirtraez

Centre Backs:

Klerwi Morvannou – 36 years – US Porzhbihan
Alanez Le Bourhis – 29 years – US Porzhbihan
Gaelig Kerleroux – 32 years – Stade d’Uhel

Loann Kerbriant – 26 years – US Hirtraez
Biganna Le Coz – 34 years – Leon de Porzhbihan
Gwendolina Rouault - 21 years - Gwinver d'Hirtraez

Wing Backs:

Gwennaig Morvand – 30 years – US Porzhbihan
Tréphina Hascoet – 35 years – Stade Nevezant

Olwenn Le Pennec – 29 years – Gwinver d’Hirtraez
Viviana Kerdaniel – 33 years – US Hirtraez

Holding Midfielders:

Maiwena Le Moal – 32 years – US Kemper
Arzhvaelig Tangi - 20 years - US Porzhbihan

Centre Midfielders:

Elena Marec – 27 years – US Porzhbihan
Maelle Debeauvais – 36 years – Stade Nevezant

Mevanwi Derrien – 28 years – US Porzhbihan
Aamor Jaffrelot – 31 years – US Hirtraez

Centre Forwards:

Arzu Le Bal – 35 years – US Hirtraez
Bleiza Jézéquel – 29 years – US Porzhbihan

Soizick Callac – 26 years – Stade Nevezant
Renea Gouez – 32 years – Stade d’Uhel

Kits: The Karodin Tetrarchy’s home kit will be black with a white sash, with the away kit being white with burgundy and gold accents.

Stadium: The home stadium of the Karodin Tetrarchy is Park Genidik, found in the city of Porzhbihan, nominally the capital of the Tetrarchy. It holds a capacity of 12,400 people.

RP Permissions
Choose my scorers: Yes
Godmod scoring events: Discuss by TG or Discord
RP injuries to my players: Yes, within reason, and I decide severity
Godmod injuries to my players: Discuss by TG or Discord
Suspend my players: Discuss by TG or Discord
Godmod suspension events: Discuss by TG or Discord
Godmod other events: Discuss by TG or Discord

Player ages are correct as of the first matchday.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports