NATION

PASSWORD

Pan-Pacific Cup [OOC, Closed]

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The International Knights
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The International Knights » Sun May 10, 2020 9:30 am

NOOOO I'm too late!

Spheric Marble Mallorcan Republic
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Spheric Marble Mallorcan Republic » Mon May 11, 2020 2:01 am

My lineup for the competition:

Goalkeeper: Snowy Allob

Defense: Smoggy Zera- Hazzy Zera- Mallard Neds- Starry Calme

Middlefielders: Prim Amary- Speedy Aderag (Captain)- Rapidly Aderag- Clutter Sofs

Attackers: Orangin Gerar- Bolt Obret

Stadium: Seven Seas Stadium

Coach: Harmony Hastoc

Recuecn
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Recuecn » Mon May 11, 2020 6:48 am

Spheric Marble Mallorcan Republic wrote:My lineup for the competition:

That should be posted in the IC thread, but it looks like you already figured that out!

From the IC thread:
Borneo Darussalam wrote:From where do you get this?

Scores are created through a program called xkoranate. Here's a thread with more info on scorinators. Feel free to ask there or here if you've got more questions!
rəswɛsən

Recuecn
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Recuecn » Mon May 11, 2020 7:15 am

An update from discord which I will crosspost here for a little bit more transparency: plagiarism is never acceptable. This applies to any time you're writing, so we didn't think it would need to be stated specifically for this roleplay, but here we are. If you are caught submitting stolen content, any accumulated bonus will be set to zero for the duration of the tournament.
rəswɛsən

Recuecn
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Recuecn » Tue May 12, 2020 8:54 am

Another update: it was pointed out that the draw included duplicates of certain nations. I'm not quite sure how I managed this but it's totally my fault, so my apologies. Thanks to those who caught it. It has now been fixed: Kalactanian Pacific Territories is now only in Group C (and was replaced by Kharangia in group H). Daskel is now only in group I (and was replaced by Obernmolsen in group E.) Spheric Marble Mallorcan Republic is now only in group K (and was replaced by The International Knights in group C).

Again, my apologies for any inconvenience and inconsistency this may have caused in RPs.
rəswɛsən

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Tue May 12, 2020 9:33 am

Is this rp on discord or is their a sepreate IC thread here? If it is on discord can you please withdraw my team from this competition.

Recuecn
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Recuecn » Tue May 12, 2020 9:46 am

The rp all happens here in this forum, on the IC thread: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=485115. I only keep mentioning discord because this rp is being held as part of Pacific-Con, which itself is being held on discord here. Most OOC discussion will probably be on the discord, but you can participate without ever having a discord account if you like. That said I do encourage everyone to attend Pacific-Con, it's a good time.
rəswɛsən

Courletnia
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Count us in!

Postby Courletnia » Fri May 15, 2020 10:14 am

We, Dear Courletnians, wish to join this wonderful event!

-Best Regards, Courletnian Sports Administration

Recuecn
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Recuecn » Sat May 16, 2020 8:07 am

Courletnia wrote:We, Dear Courletnians, wish to join this wonderful event!

-Best Regards, Courletnian Sports Administration

Unfortunately you're a bit late: the final is this evening (tomorrow morning this side of the world). Hopefully you can find some other opportunities however, whether here in the NSS forum or in your own region!

Speaking of timing for the last couple games, I will actually need to scorinate the third-place game about an hour later than usual, which I forgot when I posted yesterday that it would be the same time as regular; at the normal cutoff time (20h UTC) we'll be having panel on sports rp on the Pacific-Con Discord server. Feel free to drop by!
rəswɛsən

Lorrana
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Lorrana » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:53 pm

Any chance of there being a second Pan-Pacific Cup sometime soon?
NS Stats are sometimes right, but sometimes wrong. TG me if you have questions, but the most important thing to know is that Lorrana is capitalist, even though the stats show otherwise
News Headlines: Year of civil unrest in Lorrana is officially over; Worldvision Song Contest takes place in Valletta

Recuecn
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Recuecn » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:19 am

The Pan-Pacific Cup happened sort of as a one-off event to go along with Pacific-Con. I could definitely see a second edition happening, but most likely if there was a second Pacific-Con or similar event. Obviously it's next to impossible to get all the feeders to do anything together, but it could be in the works and I wouldn't know since I'm not currently involved in any regional government.
rəswɛsən

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports