NATION

PASSWORD

Amatuer American Football League (S2 Signups/OOC CLOSED)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
German American States
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1558
Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby German American States » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:02 pm

Ready to burn up division B!
IC: The Demokratik Republik of Rüntenbach
“Tendimus ad altiora”
Region:Esportiva Demonym: German American
Capital: Muenchewald Trigramme:RTB Population: 67 million
Ranked 30th in the world for football/soccer(KPB:23.11)
Order Adler Sport!(In HueD™)|National Map|Kit Directory/Discussion Thread|Sports Accomplishments|Wiki
"AND I JUST STARTED SWIMMING"-SJG

User avatar
Williamson
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1582
Founded: Mar 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Williamson » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:11 pm

glad i didn't miss anything, Haven't been on the website for a while.

User avatar
Gallund
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 130
Founded: May 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallund » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:34 pm

It's the 2nd so I assume I can still sign up.

I have decided on a name...

Image


Image
Last edited by Gallund on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Zemkomstasost
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Dec 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zemkomstasost » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Count the Ramkalster Thunderers in!

User avatar
Libyan Empire
Envoy
 
Posts: 251
Founded: Oct 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Libyan Empire » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Count the Benghazi Desert Warriors in!

User avatar
New Tebow
Envoy
 
Posts: 298
Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:41 pm

I added the three new teams, split it up into 4 divisions and replaced CoolLands team because he is an ex-nation. I am going to put up the IC thread now. Games will commence on the 4th, not the 3rd. No more signups this season but feel free to sign up when season 3 comes around.
Founder of the original Amateur American Football League
Fan of the Packers, Eagles, and of course, Tim Tebow

User avatar
New Tebow
Envoy
 
Posts: 298
Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Here is the IC thread. Games will begin on the 4th.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=217214
Founder of the original Amateur American Football League
Fan of the Packers, Eagles, and of course, Tim Tebow

User avatar
German Shepherds
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1185
Founded: Jan 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby German Shepherds » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:15 pm

Darn! I wanted to join. Well I will stil be cheering for other nations! :clap:
For: Canoli's, NFL, Christmas, Thanksgiving, pizza, ice cream, watermelon, doggies, snow, summer nights, Santa Claus

Against: Slushy stuff that snow turns into after it rains, feminists,I kinda dislike anime, when people call American Football "egghand" because that is a stupid name even if it has some logic

Zhe pure und righteous rashe of dogs und canine zhuperiors zhat are deshtined to vrule zhe vorld! -The New Sea Territory

I am Roman Catholic.
Don't ask to source everything I say.
Blazedtown wrote:
German Shepherds wrote:We don't have a toy industry if relations with China go south.


We don't need the PRC, we have Santa.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Audioslavia, Marnack Confederacy, Npc West Florida, TJUN-ia

Advertisement

Remove ads