Tumbra wrote:Marnack Confederacy wrote:Our nation was interest to join world cup, but how? We have our national Football team since 1986. How to signup?
Signups for the World Cup are currently on the waitlist. Seems to me, however, that you're already signed up for the World Cup!
Your best bet for another tournament is to join a regional tournament, which will begin in around a month or two. Since you aren't a member of one of the regions dedicated to sports, the regional tournament you are eligible for is the Independents Associations Championship. The link goes to the discussion thread for the tournament; if you leave a post there, you can be notified when signups for that one begin.Andso Mangis wrote:I was wondering I have a basic three tier domestic league right now I’m wondering how to flesh it out more like adding players or other things
Kindly refer to this post in this very thread. You are looking for the posts titled "Nephara's Guide to Creating a Domestic Sports League," which is under "Worldbuilding and Lore." I highly recommend to also look at the guide for people starting their domestic leagues written by myself right under it.Azhaar wrote:I never thought this would need explaining.
Unrelated, but seriously? Why bring this attitude into a thread where questions are meant to be asked without judgement and help dispensed? Some people might not be familiar with sports, that's all. Unbelievable.
But uhh when the world cup begin, i see in the forum post it will begin if the participant reach 161 nation. Then how my country play in World Cup, is it will auto played, O do I have to play the game to earn a score and gain points? And do I need to configure my national team's kit, players, positions, the crest, and so on?


