NATION

PASSWORD

Football Friendly Scheduler

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
South Newlandia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 381
Founded: Jan 18, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby South Newlandia » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:29 am

I would like to request scorination for the following friendlies, as discussed via discord:

1. South Newlandia (KPB 8.12; Style mod -1.093) vs. Eraman (KPB 12.74; Style mod +2) at Newport, South Newlandia.
2. South Newlandia (KPB 8.12; Style mod -1.093) vs. Independent Athletes from Quebec (KPB 8.80; Style mod +5) at Newport, South Newlandia.
3. Jeckland (KPB 6.00; Style mod 0) vs. South Newlandia (KPB 8.12, Style mod -1.093) at Jecken Stadium (Rack City), Jeckland.

Thanks in advance!
Not a native speaker, but you probably noticed that already
NS Stats apply (except for population) | Trigramme: SNL | Nickname: Elephants | Proud member of Esportiva
WORLD CUP 87 PARTICIPANT (went 1-0-2, last in group)
Hosted: IBS12 (with Tikariot), CE28

Quarterfinals: BoF72, CE29
Round of 16: WBC48, WBC49, WBC50, CE27, CE28, CoH78
Current rankings: KPB 31st | Baseball 11th

Sports Newswire

User avatar
Delaclava
Senator
 
Posts: 4578
Founded: Jul 30, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Delaclava » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:35 am

South Newlandia wrote:I would like to request scorination for the following friendlies, as discussed via discord:

1. South Newlandia (KPB 8.12; Style mod -1.093) vs. Eraman (KPB 12.74; Style mod +2) at Newport, South Newlandia.
2. South Newlandia (KPB 8.12; Style mod -1.093) vs. Independent Athletes from Quebec (KPB 8.80; Style mod +5) at Newport, South Newlandia.
3. Jeckland (KPB 6.00; Style mod 0) vs. South Newlandia (KPB 8.12, Style mod -1.093) at Jecken Stadium (Rack City), Jeckland.

Thanks in advance!


Done!

South Newlandia 2–4 Eraman
South Newlandia 2–0 Independent Athletes from Quebec
Jeckland 2–0 South Newlandia
2x WORLD BOWL CHAMPIONS (13 & 15)
Champions of World Team Tennis Championship 2 and 3, World Cup of Masters III, Quidditch World Cup 2, Baptism of Iron 2
2nd: World Bowl 11, International Basketball Championship 31, World Junior Hockey Championship 16, World Lacrosse Championship 16, AO Hockey Championship 7, AO Basketball Championship 5
3rd: World Cup of Hockey 16, World Bowl 41, Di Bradini Cup 15, AO Basketball Championship 6
4th: Baptism of Fire 34

Hosts of World Cup 55, Cup of Harmony 44 and 46, Baptism of Fire 72; World Bowl 11, 15, and 39; IBC 7 & 31; AOCAF 31; WJHC 16; etc.
Founder of Scott Cup and World Team Tennis Championship.

User avatar
Chromatika
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1401
Founded: Aug 05, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Chromatika » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:37 pm

Match 1: Chromatika (21.57, +1.5) vs. Farfadillis (47.82, +5), @ The Capitalizt Dome, Chromatik City
Match 2: Chromatika (21.57, +1.5) @ Delaclava (5.67, +5)
Match 3: Chromatika (21.57, +1.5) vs. Mriin (32.05, +1.5) @ The Island Dome, Myana
Match 4: Chromatika (21.57, +1.5) @ Independent Athletes from Quebec (8.80, +5)
Match 5: Chromatika (21.57, +1.5) vs. Commonwealth of Baker Park (37.80, +2.1) @ RCK Field, Alnio
Please score these friendlies.
Last edited by Chromatika on Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Former User of the Nations of Yesopalitha and Falconfar

Regional Tournaments: 52 (2nd), 53 (4th), 54 (QF), 55 (Champions), 56 (Ro16), 59 (Ro16), 60 (QF), 61 (4th), 62 (Ro16), 63 (2nd)
WC Proper Appearances: 75 (Ro16), 76 (SF), 77, 78 (QF), 79 (Ro16), 80 (Ro16), 81, 83, 84, 86, 87 (Ro16)
CoH Appearances: 77 (Ro16), 85 (Ro16)
KPB Ranking: 15 (Post 87)
RP Population: 20 million

User avatar
Northwest Kalactin
Minister
 
Posts: 2075
Founded: Aug 17, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Northwest Kalactin » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:44 pm

Chromatika wrote:
Match 1: Chromatika (21.57, +1.5) vs. Farfadillis (47.82, +5), @ The Capitalizt Dome, Chromatik City
Match 2: Chromatika (21.57, +1.5) @ Delaclava (5.67, +5)
Match 3: Chromatika (21.57, +1.5) vs. Mriin (32.05, +1.5) @ The Island Dome, Myana
Match 4: Chromatika (21.57, +1.5) @ Independent Athletes from Quebec (8.80, +5)
Match 5: Chromatika (21.57, +1.5) vs. Commonwealth of Baker Park (37.80, +2.1) @ RCK Field, Alnio
Please score these friendlies.

Chromatika 3–2 Farfadillis
Delaclava 2–4 Chromatika
Chromatika 5–1 Mriin
Quebec 1–2 Chromatika
Chromatika 2–2 Baker Park
AO Lacrosse Invitational 2 Champions
World Twenty20 Championship X Champion
RP population: 23 million
AOHC 7
All India Cup 1
MAC 5&6
Gold Coast Basketball Tournament 1
World Lacrosse Championships XXXV
NSCF Mineral Conference
Coffs 7’s I
Call me NK
AO4LIFE
I don’t use NS stats
Kalactinator 1.00

User avatar
Commonwealth of Baker Park
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1660
Founded: Jan 10, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Commonwealth of Baker Park » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:27 pm

a couple friendlies for someone very wise, wonderful and gracious to score, please...

Baker Park (37.8, +2.1) vs Cassadaigua (40.14, +2) at BBP National Stadium, Belle Haven
Busoga Islands (13.91, -2) vs Baker Park at Lakiska City Field, Lakiska, Busoga Isalnd.

thanks in advance
AOCAF LXII Champions
2x Under-18 World Cup (SWC 5&9) Champions
Baptism of Fire 67 Runner-Up
AOCAF LVIII (co-hosts), LX Third Place
World Cup 85 Fourth Place
World Cup 84 Co-hosts
World Cup 81/82/83/84/86 Round of 16
World Cup 80 Group Stage
Basketball
AOBC 5 Champions
Football
NSCF 21 Mineral Conference Champions
playoff semi-finalists
NSCF 18 Mineral Conference Champions
playoff quarterfinalist
NSCF 19 & 20 Mineral Conference Champions

Lacrosse
WLC Vice President
WLC 34 Fourth Place
WLC 30/31(host)/32/33/35 Quarterfinal
WLC 29 Playoff Round

User avatar
Delaclava
Senator
 
Posts: 4578
Founded: Jul 30, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Delaclava » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:35 pm

Commonwealth of Baker Park wrote:a couple friendlies for someone very wise, wonderful and gracious to score, please...

Baker Park (37.8, +2.1) vs Cassadaigua (40.14, +2) at BBP National Stadium, Belle Haven
Busoga Islands (13.91, -2) vs Baker Park at Lakiska City Field, Lakiska, Busoga Isalnd.

thanks in advance


Baker Park 3–3 Cassadaigua
Busoga Islands 2–3 Baker Park
2x WORLD BOWL CHAMPIONS (13 & 15)
Champions of World Team Tennis Championship 2 and 3, World Cup of Masters III, Quidditch World Cup 2, Baptism of Iron 2
2nd: World Bowl 11, International Basketball Championship 31, World Junior Hockey Championship 16, World Lacrosse Championship 16, AO Hockey Championship 7, AO Basketball Championship 5
3rd: World Cup of Hockey 16, World Bowl 41, Di Bradini Cup 15, AO Basketball Championship 6
4th: Baptism of Fire 34

Hosts of World Cup 55, Cup of Harmony 44 and 46, Baptism of Fire 72; World Bowl 11, 15, and 39; IBC 7 & 31; AOCAF 31; WJHC 16; etc.
Founder of Scott Cup and World Team Tennis Championship.

User avatar
PotatoFarmers
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 413
Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby PotatoFarmers » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:30 pm

Looking for 4 friendlies home and away, utilising ranks after the qualifiers. Do provide any IC details such as Stadium location or starting lineup if any.

Match 1: Any Team vs Poafmersia
Match 2: Poafmersia vs Any Team
Match 3: WC85 Participant vs Poafmersia
Match 4: Poafmersia vs WC85 Participant

Home matches all held at Libira National Stadium, in Fiskadaha with a 68k capacity.
Style Mod: +1.787
IC Name: The People's Republic of Poafmersia (Trigram: PFA)
IC Flag: Refer to my flag with my IC nation Poafmersia, though that nation's RP will be done with this account.
Citizen of The North Pacific (and also other regions)
Ambassador of The North Pacific to Europe and Thalassia
Minister of Communications, The North Pacific

Sportswire. Achievements: BoF 71 Bronze; IAC X and IAC XI Champions
WCC Football (Pre-WC87) - 48th, KPB=17.74, Style: +2.781

User avatar
Delaclava
Senator
 
Posts: 4578
Founded: Jul 30, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Delaclava » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:34 pm

PotatoFarmers wrote:Looking for 4 friendlies home and away, utilising ranks after the qualifiers. Do provide any IC details such as Stadium location or starting lineup if any.

Match 1: Any Team vs Poafmersia
Match 2: Poafmersia vs Any Team
Match 3: WC85 Participant vs Poafmersia
Match 4: Poafmersia vs WC85 Participant

Home matches all held at Libira National Stadium, in Fiskadaha with a 68k capacity.
Style Mod: +1.787


Happy to take Match 1. KPB 5.67, +5. Would be played at Eventurfeld (50,000) in Sindsyge. Our current lineup is here: viewtopic.php?p=37291803#p37291803
2x WORLD BOWL CHAMPIONS (13 & 15)
Champions of World Team Tennis Championship 2 and 3, World Cup of Masters III, Quidditch World Cup 2, Baptism of Iron 2
2nd: World Bowl 11, International Basketball Championship 31, World Junior Hockey Championship 16, World Lacrosse Championship 16, AO Hockey Championship 7, AO Basketball Championship 5
3rd: World Cup of Hockey 16, World Bowl 41, Di Bradini Cup 15, AO Basketball Championship 6
4th: Baptism of Fire 34

Hosts of World Cup 55, Cup of Harmony 44 and 46, Baptism of Fire 72; World Bowl 11, 15, and 39; IBC 7 & 31; AOCAF 31; WJHC 16; etc.
Founder of Scott Cup and World Team Tennis Championship.

User avatar
Sharktail
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 425
Founded: May 19, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sharktail » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:11 am

Sharktail wrote:Sharktail NT roster for COH are 1 year after world cup qualifier.If anyone interested in friendly with us.i will happily play them

Match 1:Home vs Twicetagria(7.12,+/-0) at Kota Lama National arena(65 000)

Match 2:Home vs Sylestone(2.23,-4)at Kota Lama National arena(65 000)

Match 3:Away vs The Jovanic(5.50,+2.5) at Grand Jovannic Stadium(65,000 cap)

Match 4:Away vs Squidroidia(UR,+1) at Inkopolis City Stadium, Inkopolis, capacity of 50,000.

Kpb:7.50
Style (+2)


Could someone scorinate it.
Thank you for your help.
NSSport Roleplayer | Melayu Archipelago Member

User avatar
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7438
Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:18 am

One last request for post-qual friendly :

Eastfield Lodge (10.82, +1) vs. Independent Athletes from Quebec (8.80, +5) @ Lodger City Memorial Stadium, Lodger City, Eastfield Lodge
Last edited by The Royal Kingdom of Quebec on Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
WORK IN PROGRESS: The Wanderer's Guide To Somewhere: Megathread!

Happy 420 Friends!

2x World Cup, 2x Baptism of Fire, 2x Cup of Harmony, 5x World Cup of Hockey, 2x World Bowl and 2x International Basketball Championships Host

User avatar
Twicetagram and JYPe
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1354
Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Twicetagram and JYPe » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:33 am

PotatoFarmers wrote:Looking for 4 friendlies home and away, utilising ranks after the qualifiers. Do provide any IC details such as Stadium location or starting lineup if any.

Match 1: Any Team vs Poafmersia
Match 2: Poafmersia vs Any Team
Match 3: WC85 Participant vs Poafmersia
Match 4: Poafmersia vs WC85 Participant

Home matches all held at Libira National Stadium, in Fiskadaha with a 68k capacity.
Style Mod: +1.787

Taking match 2.
KPB 7.12, style mod 0
i can't believe

User avatar
Torisakia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15807
Founded: Jun 04, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:59 am

Sharktail wrote:
Sharktail wrote:Sharktail NT roster for COH are 1 year after world cup qualifier.If anyone interested in friendly with us.i will happily play them

Match 1:Home vs Twicetagria(7.12,+/-0) at Kota Lama National arena(65 000)

Match 2:Home vs Sylestone(2.23,-4)at Kota Lama National arena(65 000)

Match 3:Away vs The Jovanic(5.50,+2.5) at Grand Jovannic Stadium(65,000 cap)

Match 4:Away vs Squidroidia(UR,+1) at Inkopolis City Stadium, Inkopolis, capacity of 50,000.

Kpb:7.50
Style (+2)


Could someone scorinate it.
Thank you for your help.

Image


Sharktail 2–1 Twicetagria


Sharktail 2–2 Sylestone


The Jovanic 1–2 Sharktail


Squidroida 3–1 Sharktail
Royal Alexandre Hockey Invitational II Champions, NS Sports' Unofficial Champions of Life™
Pro: truth
Anti: USA, uptight short sided narrow minded hypocrites, neurotic psychotic pigheaded politicians, short-haired yellow-bellied sons of Tricky Dick who try to mother-hubbard soft soap me with pockets full of hopes, tight-lipped condescending mama's little chauvinists, Schizophrenic egocentric paranoiac primadonnas

User avatar
Sylestone
Diplomat
 
Posts: 730
Founded: Jun 05, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Sylestone » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:01 pm

PotatoFarmers wrote:Looking for 4 friendlies home and away, utilising ranks after the qualifiers. Do provide any IC details such as Stadium location or starting lineup if any.

Match 1: Any Team vs Poafmersia
Match 2: Poafmersia vs Any Team
Match 3: WC85 Participant vs Poafmersia
Match 4: Poafmersia vs WC85 Participant

Home matches all held at Libira National Stadium, in Fiskadaha with a 68k capacity.
Style Mod: +1.787

Taking match 1: Style mod -4. Game played at Avondale International Soccer Stadium (AISS)
Last edited by Sylestone on Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Football: CoH 78 third place, MSMT runners up, IFC 1 runners up
Aussie Rules: ARWC II Winners, ARWC I semifinalists
BoF 74CoH 78, ARWC 2&3, WLC 36
President of Aussie Rules (WC)
Aussie Rules Rankings

User avatar
Sarzonia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6832
Founded: Mar 22, 2004
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sarzonia » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:06 pm

PotatoFarmers wrote:Looking for 4 friendlies home and away, utilising ranks after the qualifiers. Do provide any IC details such as Stadium location or starting lineup if any.

Match 1: Any Team vs Poafmersia
Match 2: Poafmersia vs Any Team
Match 3: WC85 Participant vs Poafmersia
Match 4: Poafmersia vs WC85 Participant

Home matches all held at Libira National Stadium, in Fiskadaha with a 68k capacity.
Style Mod: +1.787


I'll take Matchday 3 at Dave Wilson Stadium in Woodstock. KPB is 16.54, style modifier is 0.
Member of the WBC Council. the IBO Committee, and the WCoH Federation. He/him/his.
World Cup 22; World Baseball Classic 18; Di Bradini Cup 8 (U21 World Cup 29); World Bowl XI & XIV; FHWC 15 & 18; Quidditch World Cup 9; NS World Cup of Masters; Wonder Cup: Back From The Stars; World Indoor Soccer Championship I; Aussie Rules Football World Cup I & III; World Softball Classic I; AOCAF XII & XXIX; Gold Coast Basketball Tournament; AOLC 3; 3-time Draggonnii Inviyatii champions; 4-time IBC champions; 5-time Scott Cup and 6-time WLC champions.
First nation to win NSWC grand slam (Baptism of Fire Cup 3; Cup of Harmony 10; World Cup 22; AOCAF XII and XXIX). NSWC Hall of Fame
Top

User avatar
The Jovannic
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: May 11, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Jovannic » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:41 pm

Sarzonia wrote:
PotatoFarmers wrote:Looking for 4 friendlies home and away, utilising ranks after the qualifiers. Do provide any IC details such as Stadium location or starting lineup if any.

Match 1: Any Team vs Poafmersia
Match 2: Poafmersia vs Any Team
Match 3: WC85 Participant vs Poafmersia
Match 4: Poafmersia vs WC85 Participant

Home matches all held at Libira National Stadium, in Fiskadaha with a 68k capacity.
Style Mod: +1.787


I'll take Matchday 3 at Dave Wilson Stadium in Woodstock. KPB is 16.54, style modifier is 0.


Match 4, +2.5
ALL HAIL THE JOVANNIC!!!
Sporting Achievements: 2nd in Olympics Football!

Cricket ranking: 28
Football Ranking: 139

User avatar
Sylestone
Diplomat
 
Posts: 730
Founded: Jun 05, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Sylestone » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:55 pm

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec wrote:One last request for post-qual friendly :

Eastfield Lodge (10.82, +1) vs. Independent Athletes from Quebec (8.80, +5) @ Lodger City Memorial Stadium, Lodger City, Eastfield Lodge

Eastfield Lodge 4-2 Independent Athletes from Quebec
Last edited by Sylestone on Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Football: CoH 78 third place, MSMT runners up, IFC 1 runners up
Aussie Rules: ARWC II Winners, ARWC I semifinalists
BoF 74CoH 78, ARWC 2&3, WLC 36
President of Aussie Rules (WC)
Aussie Rules Rankings

User avatar
Delaclava
Senator
 
Posts: 4578
Founded: Jul 30, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Delaclava » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:53 pm

Drawkland and Delaclava, the silver medalists in the Cup of Harmony 77 voting, have agreed to a home-and-home series:

Delaclava (5.67, +5) vs. Drawkland (19.54, +4), Pride of Manchester (110,000), Manchester
Drawkland (19.54, +4) vs. Delaclava (5.67, +5)

We request third party scorination. (Note: We are two high-scoring teams looking for a lot of goals. Drawk and I have agreed that if you generate low scores for these... please redo them. Thanks!)
2x WORLD BOWL CHAMPIONS (13 & 15)
Champions of World Team Tennis Championship 2 and 3, World Cup of Masters III, Quidditch World Cup 2, Baptism of Iron 2
2nd: World Bowl 11, International Basketball Championship 31, World Junior Hockey Championship 16, World Lacrosse Championship 16, AO Hockey Championship 7, AO Basketball Championship 5
3rd: World Cup of Hockey 16, World Bowl 41, Di Bradini Cup 15, AO Basketball Championship 6
4th: Baptism of Fire 34

Hosts of World Cup 55, Cup of Harmony 44 and 46, Baptism of Fire 72; World Bowl 11, 15, and 39; IBC 7 & 31; AOCAF 31; WJHC 16; etc.
Founder of Scott Cup and World Team Tennis Championship.

User avatar
Sylestone
Diplomat
 
Posts: 730
Founded: Jun 05, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Sylestone » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:11 pm

Delaclava wrote:Drawkland and Delaclava, the silver medalists in the Cup of Harmony 77 voting, have agreed to a home-and-home series:

Delaclava (5.67, +5) vs. Drawkland (19.54, +4), Pride of Manchester (110,000), Manchester
Drawkland (19.54, +4) vs. Delaclava (5.67, +5)

We request third party scorination. (Note: We are two high-scoring teams looking for a lot of goals. Drawk and I have agreed that if you generate low scores for these... please redo them. Thanks!)

Drawkland 7-1 Delaclava
Delaclava 3-3 Drawkland
Football: CoH 78 third place, MSMT runners up, IFC 1 runners up
Aussie Rules: ARWC II Winners, ARWC I semifinalists
BoF 74CoH 78, ARWC 2&3, WLC 36
President of Aussie Rules (WC)
Aussie Rules Rankings

User avatar
PotatoFarmers
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 413
Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby PotatoFarmers » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:57 am

Ah I forgot about the friendlies I asked for. Bumping again to increase number to 6 friendlies. Missing 2 matches against teams who have qualified to the World Cup proper.

Do provide any IC details such as Stadium location or starting lineup if any.
Match 1: Sylestone (2.23, -4) vs Poafmersia @ Avondale International Soccer Stadium
Match 2: Poafmersia vs Twicetagria (7.12, 0)
Match 3: Sarzonia (16.54, 0) vs Poafmersia @ Dave Wilson Stadium, Woodstock
Match 4: Poafmersia vs WC85 Participant
Match 5: Delaclava (5.67, +5) vs Poafmersia (Note: Opposition lineup as - https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=37291803#p37291803) @ Eventurfeld (50,000), Sindsyge
Match 6: Poafmersia vs The Jovannic (5.50, +2.5)

Home matches all held at Libira National Stadium, in Fiskadaha with a 68k capacity.
KPB: 14.19; Style Mod: +1.787
Last edited by PotatoFarmers on Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
IC Name: The People's Republic of Poafmersia (Trigram: PFA)
IC Flag: Refer to my flag with my IC nation Poafmersia, though that nation's RP will be done with this account.
Citizen of The North Pacific (and also other regions)
Ambassador of The North Pacific to Europe and Thalassia
Minister of Communications, The North Pacific

Sportswire. Achievements: BoF 71 Bronze; IAC X and IAC XI Champions
WCC Football (Pre-WC87) - 48th, KPB=17.74, Style: +2.781

User avatar
Delaclava
Senator
 
Posts: 4578
Founded: Jul 30, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Delaclava » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:11 am

Delaclava wrote:
PotatoFarmers wrote:Looking for 4 friendlies home and away, utilising ranks after the qualifiers. Do provide any IC details such as Stadium location or starting lineup if any.

Match 1: Any Team vs Poafmersia
Match 2: Poafmersia vs Any Team
Match 3: WC85 Participant vs Poafmersia
Match 4: Poafmersia vs WC85 Participant

Home matches all held at Libira National Stadium, in Fiskadaha with a 68k capacity.
Style Mod: +1.787


Happy to take Match 1. KPB 5.67, +5. Would be played at Eventurfeld (50,000) in Sindsyge. Our current lineup is here: viewtopic.php?p=37291803#p37291803


Hi Poaf, I was the first to make this request after you originally posted the schedule. Given that, I'd like to ask that you accommodate us in your schedule somehow.
2x WORLD BOWL CHAMPIONS (13 & 15)
Champions of World Team Tennis Championship 2 and 3, World Cup of Masters III, Quidditch World Cup 2, Baptism of Iron 2
2nd: World Bowl 11, International Basketball Championship 31, World Junior Hockey Championship 16, World Lacrosse Championship 16, AO Hockey Championship 7, AO Basketball Championship 5
3rd: World Cup of Hockey 16, World Bowl 41, Di Bradini Cup 15, AO Basketball Championship 6
4th: Baptism of Fire 34

Hosts of World Cup 55, Cup of Harmony 44 and 46, Baptism of Fire 72; World Bowl 11, 15, and 39; IBC 7 & 31; AOCAF 31; WJHC 16; etc.
Founder of Scott Cup and World Team Tennis Championship.

User avatar
PotatoFarmers
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 413
Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby PotatoFarmers » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:10 pm

Delaclava wrote:snip

Hi Poaf, I was the first to make this request after you originally posted the schedule. Given that, I'd like to ask that you accommodate us in your schedule somehow.
Ugh fk I must have missed it. Fixed to Match 5, requiring only one left.
IC Name: The People's Republic of Poafmersia (Trigram: PFA)
IC Flag: Refer to my flag with my IC nation Poafmersia, though that nation's RP will be done with this account.
Citizen of The North Pacific (and also other regions)
Ambassador of The North Pacific to Europe and Thalassia
Minister of Communications, The North Pacific

Sportswire. Achievements: BoF 71 Bronze; IAC X and IAC XI Champions
WCC Football (Pre-WC87) - 48th, KPB=17.74, Style: +2.781

User avatar
PotatoFarmers
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 413
Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby PotatoFarmers » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:01 am

PotatoFarmers wrote:Ah I forgot about the friendlies I asked for. Bumping again to increase number to 6 friendlies. Missing 2 matches against teams who have qualified to the World Cup proper.

Do provide any IC details such as Stadium location or starting lineup if any.
Match 1: Sylestone (2.23, -4) vs Poafmersia @ Avondale International Soccer Stadium
Match 2: Poafmersia vs Twicetagria (7.12, 0)
Match 3: Sarzonia (16.54, 0) vs Poafmersia @ Dave Wilson Stadium, Woodstock
Match 4: Poafmersia vs WC85 Participant
Match 5: Delaclava (5.67, +5) vs Poafmersia (Note: Opposition lineup as - https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=37291803#p37291803) @ Eventurfeld (50,000), Sindsyge
Match 6: Poafmersia vs The Jovannic (5.50, +2.5)

Home matches all held at Libira National Stadium, in Fiskadaha with a 68k capacity.
KPB: 14.19; Style Mod: +1.787

Bump for Match 5 (albeit a bit late, though I can make do with not having such a matchup if there are no takers by the time the CoH Group Stage ends, since I would need these for an RP by then). Request for 3rd party scorination for the remainder.
IC Name: The People's Republic of Poafmersia (Trigram: PFA)
IC Flag: Refer to my flag with my IC nation Poafmersia, though that nation's RP will be done with this account.
Citizen of The North Pacific (and also other regions)
Ambassador of The North Pacific to Europe and Thalassia
Minister of Communications, The North Pacific

Sportswire. Achievements: BoF 71 Bronze; IAC X and IAC XI Champions
WCC Football (Pre-WC87) - 48th, KPB=17.74, Style: +2.781

User avatar
Sylestone
Diplomat
 
Posts: 730
Founded: Jun 05, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Sylestone » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:44 pm

PotatoFarmers wrote:
PotatoFarmers wrote:Ah I forgot about the friendlies I asked for. Bumping again to increase number to 6 friendlies. Missing 2 matches against teams who have qualified to the World Cup proper.

Do provide any IC details such as Stadium location or starting lineup if any.
Match 1: Sylestone (2.23, -4) vs Poafmersia @ Avondale International Soccer Stadium
Match 2: Poafmersia vs Twicetagria (7.12, 0)
Match 3: Sarzonia (16.54, 0) vs Poafmersia @ Dave Wilson Stadium, Woodstock
Match 4: Poafmersia vs WC85 Participant
Match 5: Delaclava (5.67, +5) vs Poafmersia (Note: Opposition lineup as - https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=37291803#p37291803) @ Eventurfeld (50,000), Sindsyge
Match 6: Poafmersia vs The Jovannic (5.50, +2.5)

Home matches all held at Libira National Stadium, in Fiskadaha with a 68k capacity.
KPB: 14.19; Style Mod: +1.787

Bump for Match 5 (albeit a bit late, though I can make do with not having such a matchup if there are no takers by the time the CoH Group Stage ends, since I would need these for an RP by then). Request for 3rd party scorination for the remainder.

Just bumping this to ask someone to be nice enough to score Poaf’s friendlies.
Football: CoH 78 third place, MSMT runners up, IFC 1 runners up
Aussie Rules: ARWC II Winners, ARWC I semifinalists
BoF 74CoH 78, ARWC 2&3, WLC 36
President of Aussie Rules (WC)
Aussie Rules Rankings

User avatar
Northwest Kalactin
Minister
 
Posts: 2075
Founded: Aug 17, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Northwest Kalactin » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:51 pm

Sylestone wrote:
PotatoFarmers wrote:Bump for Match 5 (albeit a bit late, though I can make do with not having such a matchup if there are no takers by the time the CoH Group Stage ends, since I would need these for an RP by then). Request for 3rd party scorination for the remainder.

Just bumping this to ask someone to be nice enough to score Poaf’s friendlies.

I got you.

Poafmersia 2–1 Sylestone
Twicetagria 3–2 Poafmersia
Poafmersia 3–2 Sarzonia
Delaclava 1–5 Poafmersia
Poafmersia 6–3 The Jovannic
AO Lacrosse Invitational 2 Champions
World Twenty20 Championship X Champion
RP population: 23 million
AOHC 7
All India Cup 1
MAC 5&6
Gold Coast Basketball Tournament 1
World Lacrosse Championships XXXV
NSCF Mineral Conference
Coffs 7’s I
Call me NK
AO4LIFE
I don’t use NS stats
Kalactinator 1.00

User avatar
Sylestone
Diplomat
 
Posts: 730
Founded: Jun 05, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Sylestone » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:12 am

Looking for four friendlies, as stated below:
Match One: Sylestone vs The Jovannic (KPB: 5.50, Style Mod 0) @ Avondale International Soccer Stadium, Avondale

Match Two: Sylestone vs Ethane (KPB: 13.57, Style Mod -4) @ Betham Stadium, Betham

Match Three: Sylestone vs Squidroidia (KPB: 0, Style Mod +1) @ Chamberley Multisport Centre, Chamberley

Match Four: Megistos (KPB: 0, Style Mod +4.75) vs Sylestone @Vassacostadio, Vassaco


Sylestone KPB: 2.23
Sylestone Style Modifier: -4

Please provide KPB, style modifier and stadium (if hosting) when signing up.
Last edited by Sylestone on Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Football: CoH 78 third place, MSMT runners up, IFC 1 runners up
Aussie Rules: ARWC II Winners, ARWC I semifinalists
BoF 74CoH 78, ARWC 2&3, WLC 36
President of Aussie Rules (WC)
Aussie Rules Rankings

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Atheara, South Newlandia, Sylestone

Advertisement

Remove ads