NATION

PASSWORD

GX-3 Assault Rifle

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
British Kuwait
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1011
Founded: May 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

GX-3 Assault Rifle

Postby British Kuwait » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:44 pm



$288,190,137,000 NSD

Introducing the GX-3 Assault Rifle.
Image

Caliber: 7.62x39, variable
Rate of Fire: 780-850 RPM
Muzzle Velocity: 790 m/s
Effective Range: 800m
Magazine: 30 round capacity
Weight: 3.6 kg
Length: 850 mm
Barrel: 413mm, variable.
Firing options: Full auto, burst fire, semi-auto.
Action: Gas operated, rotating bolt
Price: $1,800 NSD
Price w/ SOPMOD kit: $2,300 NSD
Product Information: The GX-3 Assault rifle was developed by Andromedan Arms Co. for service in the British
Kuwaitian army, marines, and select special forces divisions. It was designed with
conveniance in mind. It is able to be disassembled and reassembled easily, and its barrel changed
to accomodate different caliber rounds and ammunitions. It is able to operate in
desert, arctic, and other extreme weather conditions. The GX assault rifle series began
in 1997 and has been upgraded several times leading up to the GX-3 which was officially
released in 2008.


Image
The SOPMOD kit includes an extra rail system, reflex sight, ACOG sight and mount,M2 red dot sight and mount, 40mm grenade launcher and 40mm grenade, flashlight and mount, Under barrel grip and under barrel rail, silencer, flash hider, and compensator.


Image
Caliber: 7.62x25mm, variable
Rate of Fire: 900-950 RPM
Muzzle Velocity: 900 m/s
Effective Range: 590 m
Magazine: 30 round capacity
Weight: 3.2 kg
Length: 440 mm
Barrel: 227 mm, variable
Firing options: burst fire, full auto.
Action: Short stroke gas piston
Price: $1,600 NSD


Image
Caliber: 7.62x45mm, variable
Rate of Fire: 750-850 RPM
Muzzle Velocity: 860 m/s
Effective range: 850m
Magazine: 30 round capacity
Weight: 3.6 kg
Length: 730 mm
Barrel length: 347mm barrel, variable
Firing options: Full auto, semi-auto, burst fire.
Action: Gas operated, rotating bolt
Price: $2500 NSD



Image
Caliber: 7.62x54mm, variable
Rate of Fire: 700-750 RPM
Muzzle Velocity: 830 m/s
Effective range: 950m
Magazine: 30 round capacity
Weight: 3.9 kg
Length: 870 mm
Barrel length: 554mm barrel, variable
Firing options: Full auto, semi-auto, burst fire.
Action: Long stroke gas piston
Price: $2700 NSD






Blacklist: Western Cuba
DPR: $21,000,000,000
Last edited by British Kuwait on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:23 pm, edited 45 times in total.
Proud member of the Anti-ORBAT Club

User avatar
Vandermire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 438
Founded: May 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vandermire » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:40 pm

We would like to purchase 100 of these rifles for testing. If we are satisfied, we will purchase a larger number of them for distribution throughout our military.
Colonies: Wackistanian, KronusPrime
My MT nation: AmericanDominance
If you want peace, prepare for war.
Member of the Steel Pact: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=77504
No, I am not truly imperialist. I am only so IC.
98% of Internet users would cry if Facebook crashed. If you are one of the 2% who would sit back and laugh copy and paste this into your sig.

User avatar
British Kuwait
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1011
Founded: May 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby British Kuwait » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:47 pm

Vandermire wrote:We would like to purchase 100 of these rifles for testing. If we are satisfied, we will purchase a larger number of them for distribution throughout our military.

Your order of 100 GX-3 Assault Rifles at $180,000 NSD has been accepted. Delivery will begin upon transfer of currency.
Proud member of the Anti-ORBAT Club

User avatar
Vandermire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 438
Founded: May 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vandermire » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:53 pm

Good. The money will be wired shortly.
Colonies: Wackistanian, KronusPrime
My MT nation: AmericanDominance
If you want peace, prepare for war.
Member of the Steel Pact: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=77504
No, I am not truly imperialist. I am only so IC.
98% of Internet users would cry if Facebook crashed. If you are one of the 2% who would sit back and laugh copy and paste this into your sig.

User avatar
Stuffed Taxidermists
Diplomat
 
Posts: 984
Founded: Oct 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Stuffed Taxidermists » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:56 pm

We would like to buy 2,000 of these for use by our Police Force Special Operations Squad.
Cartfartium wrote:Winwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwcakewinwinwinwinwinwin.

Lyndiana wrote:No! NO!! BAD Vanilla Ice! You spit that thing out RIGHT NOW!
Clicky
Slavbada (Leader):N/A
Vichy Slavbada: N/A
Wiki
National Factbook
Embassy Program
Defcon: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
RP Population: 950,000,000

User avatar
Great Valencia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5100
Founded: Jun 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:58 pm

We would like to order 500 for testing. The S-93 is getting quite old, and despite being probably the best AR out there, we need a new replacement.

Also, can this gun jam under ANY circumstance?
If yes, then the order is off.
DEFCON 5
I will now go back to my easier habits of threatening to slice babies in half in order to find who the true mother is.- The Archregimancy
One other thing: There's no rule against profanity, but there IS a rule against spam. Bear that in mind, motherfuckers. - Lunatic Goofballs
"They. Are. Alive. Too." So are bacteria. I feel no pity when I use hand sanitizer.
-Conservative Morality
I hope they don't ban it. Going to the airport is the only time I can get anyone to feel me up anymore. -Minoriteeburg
"I'd find the tallest cliff I could, stand on the edge naked and hope I was sucked off." -Fartsniffage
Military Size: 46.2 Million (1%)

User avatar
British Kuwait
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1011
Founded: May 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby British Kuwait » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Stuffed Taxidermists wrote:We would like to buy 2,000 of these for use by our Police Force Special Operations Squad.


Your order of 2,000 GX-3 Assault Rifles at $3,600,000 NSD has been accepted. Delivery will begin upon transfer of currency.
Proud member of the Anti-ORBAT Club

User avatar
Stuffed Taxidermists
Diplomat
 
Posts: 984
Founded: Oct 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Stuffed Taxidermists » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:00 pm

British Kuwait wrote:
Stuffed Taxidermists wrote:We would like to buy 2,000 of these for use by our Police Force Special Operations Squad.


Your order of 2,000 GX-3 Assault Rifles at $3,600,000 NSD has been accepted. Delivery will begin upon transfer of currency.

Thankyou. Money will be wired shortly.
Cartfartium wrote:Winwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwcakewinwinwinwinwinwin.

Lyndiana wrote:No! NO!! BAD Vanilla Ice! You spit that thing out RIGHT NOW!
Clicky
Slavbada (Leader):N/A
Vichy Slavbada: N/A
Wiki
National Factbook
Embassy Program
Defcon: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
RP Population: 950,000,000

User avatar
British Kuwait
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1011
Founded: May 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby British Kuwait » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Great Valencia wrote:We would like to order 500 for testing. The S-93 is getting quite old, and despite being probably the best AR out there, we need a new replacement.

Also, can this gun jam under ANY circumstance?
If yes, then the order is off.


Your order of 500 GX-3 Assault Rifles at $900,000 NSD has been accepted. Delivery will begin upon transfer of currency. And no the gun does not jam, it is very low maintenance and durable. As said above it can be used in extreme weather and other similar situations.
Proud member of the Anti-ORBAT Club

User avatar
Great Valencia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5100
Founded: Jun 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:06 pm

British Kuwait wrote:
Great Valencia wrote:We would like to order 500 for testing. The S-93 is getting quite old, and despite being probably the best AR out there, we need a new replacement.

Also, can this gun jam under ANY circumstance?
If yes, then the order is off.


Your order of 500 GX-3 Assault Rifles at $900,000 NSD has been accepted. Delivery will begin upon transfer of currency. And no the gun does not jam, it is very low maintenance and durable. As said above it can be used in extreme weather and other similar situations.

Ah, thank you, money wired.

Is there a type of SOPMOD kit for it? Valencian marines have been using the S-93 which is longer and more powerful, and will need to get used to this.
DEFCON 5
I will now go back to my easier habits of threatening to slice babies in half in order to find who the true mother is.- The Archregimancy
One other thing: There's no rule against profanity, but there IS a rule against spam. Bear that in mind, motherfuckers. - Lunatic Goofballs
"They. Are. Alive. Too." So are bacteria. I feel no pity when I use hand sanitizer.
-Conservative Morality
I hope they don't ban it. Going to the airport is the only time I can get anyone to feel me up anymore. -Minoriteeburg
"I'd find the tallest cliff I could, stand on the edge naked and hope I was sucked off." -Fartsniffage
Military Size: 46.2 Million (1%)

User avatar
Erathore
Diplomat
 
Posts: 958
Founded: Oct 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Erathore » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Image

From: Generale Lovorno Mazati
To: Whom it may concern
Encryption level: High

Greetings, on behalf of Erathore Military Industries, I would like to purchase 1,000 GX-3 Assault Rifles.
As a fair warning to you, these weapons may find themselves available for purchase by other nations. If this not acceptable for you, I'm sure we can work out a deal that will have us both winning.

Sinceridad,
Generale Lovorno Mazati
Hosted: BoF 42, 1st Weaker Sex World Cup, 1st International Football Tournament
Champions: Copa Rushmori VII, 1st International Football Tournament, 2nd Market Cup, 4th Market Cup, 4th World Indoor Soccer Championships
Runners up: 4th Commonwealth Cup, 1st Weaker Sex World Cup
Third: 3rd World Indoor Soccer Championships, Cup of Harmony 49, 20th Di Bradini Cup
Fourth: Cup of Harmony 46, Cup of Harmony 48
Other Finals Placings: World Cup 59 (Ro16), Cup of Harmony 47 (Quarterfinals), BoF 41(Ro16), Di Bradini Cup 16 (Quarterfinals), Di Bradini Cup 17 (Ro16), AOCAF XXXI (Ro16), 2nd World Indoor Soccer Championships (Quarterfinals), 1st World Indoor Soccer Championships (Quarterfinals)
Notable Rankings: #1 (Indoor Football--Post-4th World Indoor Soccer Championships

User avatar
Lord Tothe
Minister
 
Posts: 2615
Founded: Dec 19, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Tothe » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:10 pm

Great Valencia wrote:We would like to order 500 for testing. The S-93 is getting quite old, and despite being probably the best AR out there, we need a new replacement.

Also, can this gun jam under ANY circumstance?
If yes, then the order is off.

ImageTHIS weapon is guaranteed to never jam. Maintain your rifle, use quality ammunition, and train your soldiers to properly use their rifles, and they will probably be almost as trouble-free.

I wish to test 5 examples of this rifle, chosen at random from your production line. I offer half down now, and the other half upon completion of testing, or the return of your firearms if I am unsatisfied.
The Empire of Pretantia wrote:[...] TLDR; welcome to the internet. Bicker or GTFO.
"Why is self-control, autonomy, such a threat to authority? Because the person who controls himself, who is his own master, has no need for an authority to be his master. This, then, renders authority unemployed. What is he to do if he cannot control others? To be sure, he could mind his own business. But that is a fatuous answer, for those who are satisfied to mind their own business do not aspire to become authorities." ~ Thomas Szasz

User avatar
Great Valencia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5100
Founded: Jun 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Lord Tothe wrote:
Great Valencia wrote:We would like to order 500 for testing. The S-93 is getting quite old, and despite being probably the best AR out there, we need a new replacement.

Also, can this gun jam under ANY circumstance?
If yes, then the order is off.

ImageTHIS weapon is guaranteed to never jam. Maintain your rifle, use quality ammunition, and train your soldiers to properly use their rifles, and they will probably be almost as trouble-free.

Have an internet.
DEFCON 5
I will now go back to my easier habits of threatening to slice babies in half in order to find who the true mother is.- The Archregimancy
One other thing: There's no rule against profanity, but there IS a rule against spam. Bear that in mind, motherfuckers. - Lunatic Goofballs
"They. Are. Alive. Too." So are bacteria. I feel no pity when I use hand sanitizer.
-Conservative Morality
I hope they don't ban it. Going to the airport is the only time I can get anyone to feel me up anymore. -Minoriteeburg
"I'd find the tallest cliff I could, stand on the edge naked and hope I was sucked off." -Fartsniffage
Military Size: 46.2 Million (1%)

User avatar
British Kuwait
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1011
Founded: May 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby British Kuwait » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Great Valencia wrote:
British Kuwait wrote:
Your order of 500 GX-3 Assault Rifles at $900,000 NSD has been accepted. Delivery will begin upon transfer of currency. And no the gun does not jam, it is very low maintenance and durable. As said above it can be used in extreme weather and other similar situations.

Ah, thank you, money wired.

Is there a type of SOPMOD kit for it? Valencian marines have been using the S-93 which is longer and more powerful, and will need to get used to this.

Yes there is. It will be added to the pic soon.
Proud member of the Anti-ORBAT Club

User avatar
Great Valencia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5100
Founded: Jun 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:15 pm

British Kuwait wrote:
Great Valencia wrote:Ah, thank you, money wired.

Is there a type of SOPMOD kit for it? Valencian marines have been using the S-93 which is longer and more powerful, and will need to get used to this.

Yes there is. It will be added to the pic soon.

Thank you.

As an addition, we would like to order 13,545,000 of these, as well as production rights.
DEFCON 5
I will now go back to my easier habits of threatening to slice babies in half in order to find who the true mother is.- The Archregimancy
One other thing: There's no rule against profanity, but there IS a rule against spam. Bear that in mind, motherfuckers. - Lunatic Goofballs
"They. Are. Alive. Too." So are bacteria. I feel no pity when I use hand sanitizer.
-Conservative Morality
I hope they don't ban it. Going to the airport is the only time I can get anyone to feel me up anymore. -Minoriteeburg
"I'd find the tallest cliff I could, stand on the edge naked and hope I was sucked off." -Fartsniffage
Military Size: 46.2 Million (1%)

User avatar
British Kuwait
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1011
Founded: May 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby British Kuwait » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Erathore wrote:
Image

From: Generale Lovorno Mazati
To: Whom it may concern
Encryption level: High

Greetings, on behalf of Erathore Military Industries, I would like to purchase 1,000 GX-3 Assault Rifles.
As a fair warning to you, these weapons may find themselves available for purchase by other nations. If this not acceptable for you, I'm sure we can work out a deal that will have us both winning.

Sinceridad,
Generale Lovorno Mazati


Your order of 1000 GX-3 Assault Rifles at $1,800,000 NSD has been accepted. Delivery will begin upon transfer of currency. And yes we will have to work out some sort of deal if you are to be re-selling British Kuwaitian made weapons.
Proud member of the Anti-ORBAT Club

User avatar
Erathore
Diplomat
 
Posts: 958
Founded: Oct 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Erathore » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:21 pm

British Kuwait wrote:
Erathore wrote:
Image

From: Generale Lovorno Mazati
To: Whom it may concern
Encryption level: High

Greetings, on behalf of Erathore Military Industries, I would like to purchase 1,000 GX-3 Assault Rifles.
As a fair warning to you, these weapons may find themselves available for purchase by other nations. If this not acceptable for you, I'm sure we can work out a deal that will have us both winning.

Sinceridad,
Generale Lovorno Mazati


Your order of 1000 GX-3 Assault Rifles at $1,800,000 NSD has been accepted. Delivery will begin upon transfer of currency. And yes we will have to work out some sort of deal if you are to be re-selling British Kuwaitian made weapons.

Perhaps the order of 1000 GX-3's could be bought for 10,800,000NSD to cover any additional worries you may have.
Hosted: BoF 42, 1st Weaker Sex World Cup, 1st International Football Tournament
Champions: Copa Rushmori VII, 1st International Football Tournament, 2nd Market Cup, 4th Market Cup, 4th World Indoor Soccer Championships
Runners up: 4th Commonwealth Cup, 1st Weaker Sex World Cup
Third: 3rd World Indoor Soccer Championships, Cup of Harmony 49, 20th Di Bradini Cup
Fourth: Cup of Harmony 46, Cup of Harmony 48
Other Finals Placings: World Cup 59 (Ro16), Cup of Harmony 47 (Quarterfinals), BoF 41(Ro16), Di Bradini Cup 16 (Quarterfinals), Di Bradini Cup 17 (Ro16), AOCAF XXXI (Ro16), 2nd World Indoor Soccer Championships (Quarterfinals), 1st World Indoor Soccer Championships (Quarterfinals)
Notable Rankings: #1 (Indoor Football--Post-4th World Indoor Soccer Championships

User avatar
British Kuwait
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1011
Founded: May 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby British Kuwait » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Great Valencia wrote:
British Kuwait wrote:Yes there is. It will be added to the pic soon.

Thank you.

As an addition, we would like to order 13,545,000 of these, as well as production rights.


Your order of 13,545,000 GX-3 Assault Rifles at $24,381,000,000 NSD has been accepted. Delivery will begin upon transfer of funds. As this is a large order it will take 2-3 months for the entirety of the shipment to arrive in your ports. Production rights are currently un-available for the GX-3 but will be soon.
Proud member of the Anti-ORBAT Club

User avatar
Great Valencia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5100
Founded: Jun 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:27 pm

British Kuwait wrote:
Great Valencia wrote:Thank you.

As an addition, we would like to order 13,545,000 of these, as well as production rights.


Your order of 13,545,000 GX-3 Assault Rifles at $24,381,000,000 NSD has been accepted. Delivery will begin upon transfer of funds. As this is a large order it will take 2-3 months for the entirety of the shipment to arrive in your ports. Production rights are currently un-available for the GX-3 but will be soon.

Thank you, money wired.

As for the production rights, we would only like to produce them inside of our nation, instead of coming back to buy more every time a new marine is trained.

If this is declined, we ask that you automatically take funds from us when they are available.
DEFCON 5
I will now go back to my easier habits of threatening to slice babies in half in order to find who the true mother is.- The Archregimancy
One other thing: There's no rule against profanity, but there IS a rule against spam. Bear that in mind, motherfuckers. - Lunatic Goofballs
"They. Are. Alive. Too." So are bacteria. I feel no pity when I use hand sanitizer.
-Conservative Morality
I hope they don't ban it. Going to the airport is the only time I can get anyone to feel me up anymore. -Minoriteeburg
"I'd find the tallest cliff I could, stand on the edge naked and hope I was sucked off." -Fartsniffage
Military Size: 46.2 Million (1%)

User avatar
British Kuwait
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1011
Founded: May 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby British Kuwait » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Erathore wrote:
British Kuwait wrote:
Your order of 1000 GX-3 Assault Rifles at $1,800,000 NSD has been accepted. Delivery will begin upon transfer of currency. And yes we will have to work out some sort of deal if you are to be re-selling British Kuwaitian made weapons.

Perhaps the order of 1000 GX-3's could be bought for 10,800,000NSD to cover any additional worries you may have.


Your offer is accepted however any illegal reproduction of the GX-3 will not be tolerated without the proper production rights soon to be available.
Proud member of the Anti-ORBAT Club

User avatar
Erathore
Diplomat
 
Posts: 958
Founded: Oct 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Erathore » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:30 pm

British Kuwait wrote:
Erathore wrote:Perhaps the order of 1000 GX-3's could be bought for 10,800,000NSD to cover any additional worries you may have.


Your offer is accepted however any illegal reproduction of the GX-3 will not be tolerated without the proper production rights soon to be available.

No need to worry my friend. Whilst my company and I may have…unconventional purchasing methods and…less then respectable clients, we only produce guns we have the DPR's to, as we are still a government owned business.
Hosted: BoF 42, 1st Weaker Sex World Cup, 1st International Football Tournament
Champions: Copa Rushmori VII, 1st International Football Tournament, 2nd Market Cup, 4th Market Cup, 4th World Indoor Soccer Championships
Runners up: 4th Commonwealth Cup, 1st Weaker Sex World Cup
Third: 3rd World Indoor Soccer Championships, Cup of Harmony 49, 20th Di Bradini Cup
Fourth: Cup of Harmony 46, Cup of Harmony 48
Other Finals Placings: World Cup 59 (Ro16), Cup of Harmony 47 (Quarterfinals), BoF 41(Ro16), Di Bradini Cup 16 (Quarterfinals), Di Bradini Cup 17 (Ro16), AOCAF XXXI (Ro16), 2nd World Indoor Soccer Championships (Quarterfinals), 1st World Indoor Soccer Championships (Quarterfinals)
Notable Rankings: #1 (Indoor Football--Post-4th World Indoor Soccer Championships

User avatar
British Kuwait
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1011
Founded: May 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby British Kuwait » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Great Valencia wrote:
British Kuwait wrote:
Your order of 13,545,000 GX-3 Assault Rifles at $24,381,000,000 NSD has been accepted. Delivery will begin upon transfer of funds. As this is a large order it will take 2-3 months for the entirety of the shipment to arrive in your ports. Production rights are currently un-available for the GX-3 but will be soon.

Thank you, money wired.

As for the production rights, we would only like to produce them inside of our nation, instead of coming back to buy more every time a new marine is trained.

If this is declined, we ask that you automatically take funds from us when they are available.


DPR price has been added.
Proud member of the Anti-ORBAT Club

User avatar
Great Valencia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5100
Founded: Jun 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:38 pm

We would like the DPR, then. Thank you. Pleasure doing business with you! You possibly just made us more powerful :D
DEFCON 5
I will now go back to my easier habits of threatening to slice babies in half in order to find who the true mother is.- The Archregimancy
One other thing: There's no rule against profanity, but there IS a rule against spam. Bear that in mind, motherfuckers. - Lunatic Goofballs
"They. Are. Alive. Too." So are bacteria. I feel no pity when I use hand sanitizer.
-Conservative Morality
I hope they don't ban it. Going to the airport is the only time I can get anyone to feel me up anymore. -Minoriteeburg
"I'd find the tallest cliff I could, stand on the edge naked and hope I was sucked off." -Fartsniffage
Military Size: 46.2 Million (1%)

User avatar
British Kuwait
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1011
Founded: May 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby British Kuwait » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:40 pm

Great Valencia wrote:We would like the DPR, then. Thank you. Pleasure doing business with you! You possibly just made us more powerful :D


Your order of GX-3 DPR at $615,000,000 has been accepted. You will be granted the DPR once the currency in transferred. And we are pleased to hear we have made your nation stronger. Remember: Here at B.K, have it your way.
Last edited by British Kuwait on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud member of the Anti-ORBAT Club

User avatar
Great Valencia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5100
Founded: Jun 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:43 pm

British Kuwait wrote:
Great Valencia wrote:We would like the DPR, then. Thank you. Pleasure doing business with you! You possibly just made us more powerful :D


Your order of GX-3 DPR at $615,000,000 has been accepted. You will be granted the DPR once the currency in transferred. And we are pleased to hear we have made your nation stronger. Remember: Here at B.K, have it your way.

OOC: I lold

IC:

We thank you for accepting our offer. The money has been wired. If this rifle proves up to our needs, we will retire the S-93, and hopefully use this for another 35 years.
DEFCON 5
I will now go back to my easier habits of threatening to slice babies in half in order to find who the true mother is.- The Archregimancy
One other thing: There's no rule against profanity, but there IS a rule against spam. Bear that in mind, motherfuckers. - Lunatic Goofballs
"They. Are. Alive. Too." So are bacteria. I feel no pity when I use hand sanitizer.
-Conservative Morality
I hope they don't ban it. Going to the airport is the only time I can get anyone to feel me up anymore. -Minoriteeburg
"I'd find the tallest cliff I could, stand on the edge naked and hope I was sucked off." -Fartsniffage
Military Size: 46.2 Million (1%)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bigpipstan

Advertisement

Remove ads