NATION

PASSWORD

Custom FoldShips - Configure To Order! [FT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Capsule Corporation
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Custom FoldShips - Configure To Order! [FT]

Postby Capsule Corporation » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Capsule Corporation Custom FoldShips
[For the full storefront, click here]

Order 1, or 50, whatever your needs may be, this is where you can order your ships configured to your specifications!

Here's how it works:

Step 1: Select a Chassis

The first thing you'll find below these instructions is the list of available chassis options. These are fairly uniform, with hardpoints listed where modular weapons can be installed.

Step 2: Select Mod Kits (optional)

Want a tougher piece of ship? Select an armor mod, but note that it will greatly decrease maneuverability. Need a carrier instead of a battleship? Convert some of the hull into hangars and launch bays. You may choose any combination of kits, or none at all.

Step 3: Select Weapons/Components

Look at the available hardpoints, and pick weapons that will fit. You'll want to fill every possible hardpoint with something.

Step 4: Submit your order

Submit your order by posting a response, we'll total up the price, and tell you when you can expect to have your ships!

It's that easy!

-----------------

Step 1: Select a Chassis

Krypton-Class FoldShip [Otherwise known as the Kryptonite Classic]

Length: 804 meters
FTL Drives: Capsule Mk II Cascading Hyperspace Fold Drive (also works as Hyperdrive OR fold drive)
Standard Docking Capabilities: 24 Gunships or 48 Fighters
Standard Weapons: This ship is built around the Farad System, using the twin-hull's gap as a capacitor, outputting 2.3x10^19 Watts [About 5.7 Gigatons/sec]. There are also 6 medium farad beam cannons mounted in the front of the ship.
Atmosphere Capable: Yes. Landing Capable: Yes.
Hardpoints: 10 Singles, 4 Doubles, 2 Triples
Price: 220 Billion

Morii-Class FoldShip

Length: 810 meters
FTL Drives: Capsule Mk II Cascading Hyperspace Fold Drive (also works as Hyperdrive OR fold drive)
Docking Capabilities: 24 Gunships or 48 Fighters
Environment Capabilities: Atmosphere: Yes; Re-Entry: Yes;Landing: Water only; Underwater: Yes
Hardpoints: 16 Singles, 16 Doubles, 8 Triples
Price: 150 Billion

Aspirant-Class FoldShip

Length: 520 meters
Standard Weapons: This ship is built around the Farad System, using the twin-hull's gap as a capacitor, outputting 5x10^18 Watts [About 1.2 Gigatons/sec]. There are also 4 medium farad beam cannons mounted in the front of the ship.
Atmosphere Capable: Yes. Landing Capable: Yes.
Hardpoints: 14 Singles, 2 Doubles
Price: 180 Billion

Stravinsky-Class Foldship (Patriarch Based)

Length: 762 meters
Weapons: 8 Mk II Rail Cannons (100km/s x100kg) (all forward-fixed), 8 Heavy Turret-Mounted Double-Barrelled Electromagnetic/Energy Cannons*, 112 Turret-Mounted Light Farad Beam Cannons, 2 Forward Torpedo Tubes, 1 Aft Torpedo Tube.
Defenses: A very thick Liquidmetal^2 armor, a Xanthal Type VII Shield, and over a hundred close-defense plasma-bolt cannon turrets.
Environment Capabilities: Atmosphere: Yes; Re-Entry: Yes; Landing: Water only; Underwater: Yes
Hardpoints: 10 Singles, 16 Doubles, 10 Triples
Price: 150 Billion

Step 2: Select Mod Kits (optional)

Armor Kit:

Selecting this modification will significantly strengthen the armor at the sacrifice of speed and maneuverability. Cost is 20 billion extra.

Heavy Kit:

A strengthened interior infrastructure, allowing the ship to mount 'heavy' weapons if not already able, but decreases maneuverability and carrying capacity. Cost is 20 billion extra.

Carrier Kit:

Decreases cargo capacity of the ship, and removes 2 triple hardpoints (required), but increases docking capabilities by 144 small craft. Cost is 30 billion extra.

Structure Kit:

Applicable only to the Krypton and Aspirant class chassis, this removes the Farad system and replaces it with a more sound structure, allowing it to take physical blows much easier. Cost is reduced by 50 billion

Step 3: Select Weapons/Component
(As a general helper, about 4x10^12 Joules = 1 Kiloton of TNT)

Energy Weapons:

Turreted Farad Beam Cannon: 5x10^10 Watts
Set of 4 per Single hardpoint

Heavy Plasma-Bolt Cannon: 2.5x10^10 Joules
Set of 8 per Single hardpoint

Kinetic Weapons:

Mk IV Rail Cannon: 1x10^12 Joules
Requires heavy kit
1 per double hardpoint or pair of two single hardpoints

Mk II Rail Cannon: 5x10^11 Joules
1 per single hardpoint

EM Cannon:

Electromagnetic Cannon [Double barrel(Stats rated per barrel)]
Rail Cannon Mode: 3x10^10 Joules
Flechette Mode: 5x10^9 Joules (per flechette shard)
Plasma-Pulse Mode: 9x10^14 Joules
Requires heavy kit
1 per double or triple hardpoint

The Electromagnetic Cannon has several firing modes. It may act as a Rail Cannon, firing 100kg slugs at 25 km/s; or a Flechette Cannon, firing heavy shards of metal in a buckshot style; or as a large Energy cannon. The cannon can be easily reconfigured to fire different energies or ammunitions. It is mounted on a turret with adjustable direction, pitch, and in some cases elevation.
Last edited by Capsule Corporation on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Capsule Corporation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Re: Custom FoldShips - Configure To Order! [FT]

Postby Capsule Corporation » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:40 am

bump?

Libertine Worlds
Secretary

Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertine Worlds » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:01 pm

The CLW would like to aquire three Aspirant-Class FoldShips with the Carrier Kit equipped with your most conservative weapons systems. While we are short on funds at the moment, we do have a wealth of unmined lands in both the Orip and Liberty star systems, and would be happy to lease mining rights in exchange for ships.

Capsule Corporation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Capsule Corporation » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:43 am

CLW, even stripped down Aspirant Class may just be too advanced for your nation to maintain. I suggest at our full storefront for options more suitable to your needs.

viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=6&t=7888

We recommend the Kumen-class gunship, and the the Dagron-class Frigate. You may be able to purchase a single FoldShip as a carrier, but I would take a serious look at your budget.

Thank you for your interest.

Psybris
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Psybris » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:47 am

Im looking for a landing craft, would you mind designing one?
ALL HAIL REPPY
Our Moderator, who art in NationStates. Hallowed be Thy forum name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on NationStates as it is in the Mod Forums. Give us this day our daily post. And forgive our flames, as we forgive those who flame against us. And lead us not into political debates, but deliver us from spammers. For thine is the forum kingdom, the power to delete, and the glory. Forever and ever. Awomen. - Euroslavia

On a gathering storm
Comes a tall handsome man
In a dusty black coat
with a red right hand.
98% of all internet users would cry if facebook would break down, if you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh then copy and paste this into your sig.
Threads:
Come Join The Swarm http://www.nationstates.net/region=the_swarm

Peace for men
Minister

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Peace for men » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:56 am

i need a enough carriers to get 150 million troops to an alien planet. I'm in the process of fighting them in my own nation at the moment but winning and are planning to finish war in my nation then counter attack them on their own planet. Could you design some for me money no object. I'd like it to look like this abit

Last edited by Peace for men on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Capsule Corporation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Capsule Corporation » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:00 am

Psybris wrote:Im looking for a landing craft, would you mind designing one?
Landing craft? The Kumen-class gunship at the main storefront makes an excellent landing craft on a small scale. Also at the main storefront is the Patriarch-class foldship, which doesn't have much in the way of weapons, but could probably be easily modifiable. It would easily be able to hold tens of thousands, if not a few hundred thousand on short-range.

As for Peace for men, I have no idea why you would need to move 150 million troops, or even how you are able to have that many, but either way, I suggest you read the above to Psybris. Troop-landing is done easy with our patriarch class, but as I said, it is not extremely well-armed, so you may want to step up to a Firebird class. If you cram the patriarch full, with, say, 250,000 troops... you could have the entire army moved with 600 trips... or 300 ships traveling twice, or 100 ships traveling 6 times.. or 20 ships traveling 30 times. Depending on how far you'd actually be traveling, you could get 30 trips done within a week easily. They're high-speed cargo transports.

20 Patriarchs would cost you about 1.7 trillion dollars, and we could get 10 of them to you nearly instantly, as they are a relatively high-volume production unit... the other 10 would probably be delayed about 2 months while we construct some more for you. If you would like all 20 immediately, the price will be 2.0 trillion, as compensation for shortages due to your bulk order... but even 10 ships could get 150 million moved inside a few weeks.

Peace for men
Minister

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Peace for men » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:48 am

How much would ten Patriarchs cost me?
Last edited by Peace for men on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Psybris
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Psybris » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:55 am

We of the nation of Psybris would like to order 1 custom Morii-class with armor mod and whatever guns you think would be best for a flagship.
Total cost:150 billion
Last edited by Psybris on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ALL HAIL REPPY
Our Moderator, who art in NationStates. Hallowed be Thy forum name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on NationStates as it is in the Mod Forums. Give us this day our daily post. And forgive our flames, as we forgive those who flame against us. And lead us not into political debates, but deliver us from spammers. For thine is the forum kingdom, the power to delete, and the glory. Forever and ever. Awomen. - Euroslavia

On a gathering storm
In a dusty black coat
with a red right hand.
98% of all internet users would cry if facebook would break down, if you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh then copy and paste this into your sig.
Threads:

Capsule Corporation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Capsule Corporation » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:27 pm

Psybris wrote:We of the nation of Psybris would like to order 1 custom Morii-class with armor mod and whatever guns you think would be best for a flagship.
The standard weapons loadout is optimal for a flagship: 8 Mk II Rail Cannons (100km/s x100kg) (all forward-fixed), 8 Heavy Turret-Mounted Double-Barrelled Electromagnetic/Energy Cannons*, 128 Turret-Mounted Light Farad Beam Cannons, 5 Forward Torpedo Tubes, 2 Aft Torpedo Tubes.

Your order comes to a total of 150 Billion, and will be shipped in exactly 2 weeks. Payment in advance only.

Peace for men: Patriarchs are sold at the primary storefront viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=6&t=7888 , and they cost 85 billion each. Total would be 850 billion USD.
Last edited by Capsule Corporation on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nin-jitsi
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nin-jitsi » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:38 pm

I would like 5 please

Psybris
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Psybris » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:55 pm

Capsule Corporation wrote:
Psybris wrote:We of the nation of Psybris would like to order 1 custom Morii-class with armor mod and whatever guns you think would be best for a flagship.
The standard weapons loadout is optimal for a flagship: 8 Mk II Rail Cannons (100km/s x100kg) (all forward-fixed), 8 Heavy Turret-Mounted Double-Barrelled Electromagnetic/Energy Cannons*, 128 Turret-Mounted Light Farad Beam Cannons, 5 Forward Torpedo Tubes, 2 Aft Torpedo Tubes.

Your order comes to a total of 150 Billion, and will be shipped in exactly 2 weeks. Payment in advance only.

That sounds perfect, the payment has been wired.
ALL HAIL REPPY

On a gathering storm
In a dusty black coat
with a red right hand.
Threads:

Capsule Corporation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Capsule Corporation » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Nin-jitsi wrote:I would like 5 please

With all due respect, what would you like 5 of?

Psybris
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Psybris » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:05 pm

I would like to, if possible, order a Kumen-class variant. The varient will not have cargo space, and will be performing the role of heavy fighter. Additional weapons and heavier armor are the only other changes. TG me with info please.
ALL HAIL REPPY

On a gathering storm
In a dusty black coat
with a red right hand.
Threads:

Capsule Corporation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Capsule Corporation » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:33 pm

The Kumen are already classified as heavy assault fighter/attackers. What exactly do you want to be able to 'fight' with these? Other fighters? If so, you'll want some sort of interceptor, which I suppose we could design for you... However we do not normally sell such limited-use equipment.

The cargo bay comes standard with several internal hardpoints for additional ordinance. Load it out with whatever missile systems you wish. Missile hardpoints are able to fit all standard makes and models across the galaxy. We deal mainly in the ships themselves.

Psybris
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Psybris » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:07 pm

Then i'd like you to design an interceptor for the glorious nation of Psybris. I trust your design will not dissapoint.
Last edited by Psybris on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ALL HAIL REPPY

On a gathering storm
In a dusty black coat
with a red right hand.
Threads:

Ferrisev
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 01, 2007
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ferrisev » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:11 pm

OOC: hey capsule what programs did you use to make those designs they look pretty awesome

Nin-jitsi
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nin-jitsi » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Capsule Corporation wrote:
Nin-jitsi wrote:I would like 5 please

With all due respect, what would you like 5 of?

Morii-Class FoldShip please

Capsule Corporation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Capsule Corporation » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:39 pm

Ooc: I use LightWave to make my models... A really old version at that.

IC: Psybris, I sent you a telegram explaining that there's nothing a fighter I can do that mine can't... In space, it's most certainly not the size that counts. The Kumen is a heavy gunship built to take on dozens of fighters easily.

If you want us to develop an interceptor, which I want to make sure you understand is really just engines, a cockpit, and a couple guns, then sure. We need to caution you that these things will be extremely unsafe and nearly useless for anything else but fighting other cannon-fodder starfighters, even if we design the most advanced unit possible. We will most likely just produce our own version of the TIE Interceptor. Should be fun! Anyway, our initial estimate is 10 billion for development and production readiness, and then probably about 50 million per interceptor... 75 million if you want it to be able to fight decently in atmosphere, and 100 million if you want to be able to land this thing on ground.

Let me know what you want on it... Do you want it to be fast, or powerful? Light, or tough? Cheap, or real cheap? I suppose we could cut each of those numbers by 25 mill if you want to skip out on armor and most of the weapons

Psybris
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Psybris » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Ill stick to the kumen class, I thought it wouldn't be manouverable. Ill take enough to fill the 11 morii-class and 5 Krypton class foldships i have ordered. As with those ships the AI will be transported with the payment.
Last edited by Psybris on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ALL HAIL REPPY

On a gathering storm
In a dusty black coat
with a red right hand.
Threads:

Capsule Corporation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Capsule Corporation » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:05 pm

We'll just deliver them onboard the ships, it's easier that way. The Morii holds 72, and Krypton holds 288. Put it all together and that's 2160.

Capsule Corporation - Official Invoice

Customer: Allied States of Psybris
qtyModelPrice per unitTotal price
5Krypton-Class FoldShip$250,000,000,0001,250,000,000,000 [PAID]
10Morii-Class FoldShip$190,000,000,0001,900,000,000,000 [PAID]
1Morii-Class FoldShip [Custom]$150,000,000,000150,000,000,000 [PAID]
2160Kumen-Class Gunship$250,000,000540,000,000,000
Total:3,840,000,000,000
Paid:3,300,000,000,000
Amount Due:540,000,000,000

Thank you for your business!
Capsule Corporation
Last edited by Capsule Corporation on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Psybris
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Psybris » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:31 pm

The delivery system is acceptable, and a transport ship has been sent with the money and AI.
ALL HAIL REPPY

On a gathering storm
In a dusty black coat
with a red right hand.
Threads:

-Raysia-
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby -Raysia- » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:21 pm

tag/bump
Primeworld of the Capsule Corporation
Capsule Corporation FT Storefront

Population: 3.5 Billion | [Future Tech]
[Raysian / Capsule Corporation Factbook]

All original artwork contained in these posts is (c)2010 http://jor-dan.deviantart.com/

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:48 am

I'd like to enquire about purchasing 5 Krypton class with carrier/ armour packs and 20 Stravinsky class with 2 extra EM cannons per craft. Can i have a quote on that please?

I want something to fill the Kryptons with aslo, can I get a quote on filling 2 with gunships, 3 with fighters?
[strike]I'm a former NS Mentor! If you have any roleplaying related questions, feel free to ask me over telegram!

If I ever appear to be inactive, it's because I am.

Capsule Corporation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Capsule Corporation » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:21 pm

Mikoyan-Guryevich wrote:I'd like to enquire about purchasing 5 Krypton class with carrier/ armour packs and 20 Stravinsky class with 2 extra EM cannons per craft. Can i have a quote on that please?

I want something to fill the Kryptons with aslo, can I get a quote on filling 2 with gunships, 3 with fighters?

The Kryptons would be 270 billion each, and the Stravinsky would be 170 billion each, totaling 4750 billion. What weapons do you intend to place on the ships? If you want only the standard loadouts, then these custom models closely resemble the Storefront models.
Last edited by Capsule Corporation on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade