NATION

PASSWORD

Global League of Major Corporations

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vitaphone Racing
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vitaphone Racing » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:32 am

United States of PA wrote:Those are separate of UDC/I. UDC is now largely run by Falk, and those are my own companies, so yea, i would like to detach from UDC and add PAMI since i am only allowed one Corporation in separately under my own name.

Done

Also, UG has left the organization for the time being for IC reasons.
Parhe on my Asian-ness.
Parhe wrote:Guess what, maybe you don't know what it is like to be Asian.

ayy lmao

United States of PA
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:53 am

((You misspelled Mirrorwind))
In other words, conservatives are generous with their own money, and liberals are generous with other peoples money.
"I object and take exception to everyone saying that Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money." ~ Unknown
"See, it doesn't matter how many people you have, how old your civilization is, or any such tripe. We're still the by-God US of A and we will seriously bitch slap you so hard your ancestors going back millenia will feel it if you piss us off."

Vitaphone Racing
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vitaphone Racing » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:55 am

Fix'd

I am known to become slightly retarded past 10pm
Parhe on my Asian-ness.

ayy lmao

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:58 am

((Dont worry, i do the same thing all the damned time))
In other words, conservatives are generous with their own money, and liberals are generous with other peoples money.
"I object and take exception to everyone saying that Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money." ~ Unknown
"See, it doesn't matter how many people you have, how old your civilization is, or any such tripe. We're still the by-God US of A and we will seriously bitch slap you so hard your ancestors going back millenia will feel it if you piss us off."

Machina Haruspex
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Machina Haruspex » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:22 am

Translated for non-native speakers

Today it was announced that Haruspex International Armaments has once again proven that the weapons industry is a growth industry at that, exceeding it's expected profit margins for the new year by nearly two hundred billion credits. This is in thanks to a recent buying spate by nations looking to supplement their own growing militaries.

A common theme was also that of new and upcoming powers that be, finding a willing contractor to sell them military hardware. While HIA does review it's customers in order to make certain they can indeed purchase their orders, the extent of their background checks appears to be largely based on the buyers financial ability.

When asked for comments concerning the potential disaster of selling armaments a nation couldnt produce on it's own, Dimar Vek Zun, Vice-President & Chief Operating Officer of Haruspex International Armaments had this to say. Once the product leaves our factory and the transport in which it arrived, it is no longer our concern what they do with it. Our business only extends to selling the product, not enforcing what a buyer does with it.

Further comments were brushed aside.

This has been a Channel 8 info moment.
Ranked 100th in the world for Economic Output
Ranked 115th in the world for Safety
Marshite Military Assessment: VI

Vitaphone Racing
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vitaphone Racing » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Bump for new blood
Parhe on my Asian-ness.

ayy lmao

Treka
Envoy

Founded: Oct 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Treka » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:50 pm

b]Full Name:[/b]
Abbreviation: (2-5 letters)-NTM
Company Website: (must be a working link)-http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=95819
Country of Origin:Treka
[b]Industry:Vehicles
[b]Primary Products or Services:Cars,Buses,Vans/Minivans,SUV/Crossover,Trucks,Motorcycles
[b]Head of Company:Ben Ooshno
[b]Representative: Trez Herest
[b]Private, Public or State Owned:Private Company with public endeavours
[b]International Revenue for the last Fiscal Year:67,000 NSD
[b]Total Revenue for the last Fiscal Year:357 Million
[b]Total Profits for the last Fiscal Year:
(if you can't figure it out, assume 6-11% of total revenue, depending on how complex your products are)-25 Million
Total Assets: (if unknown, assume 0.5-3 times total revenue, depending on how much equipment it takes to make your products)-816 Million
Record of Major International Sales:
(List here some of your greatest international sales; this will be used to confirm the scale of your stated revenue. You do not need to list all sales, just enough to cover 50-100 billion.)
-2011 : Sale of 1.3 Million vehicles to Lamparia
(NewTrust Has only Been International for 2 Weeks )

(Optional fields)
[b]Main Storefront(s):
(Only mention if different from the website. Working forum links only; no jolt links.)
Year of Founding:1965
[b]Other Information:None
[b]Comments:None
[b]Member List Entry:
(format: [url=<Company website>]Company Name[/url] (Abbreviation), Industry, Country of Origin, Representative <name>

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Full Name: Human Resources Inc.
Abbreviation: HRI
Company Website: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=40609
Country of Origin: Anglo-Saxon Empire
Industry: Procreation, eucation, and sale of human resources (slavery)
Primary Products or Services: Human cargo
Head of Company: CEO Alfred Jerkin
Representative: Jacob North
Private, Public or State Owned: Private
International Revenue for the last Fiscal Year: Estimated to be around 250 billion dollars
Total Revenue for the last Fiscal Year: Estimated to be around 275 billion dollars
Total Profits for the last Fiscal Year: About 165 billion dollars
Total Assets: About 100 billion dollars
15,000 female slaves to Nicksyllvania for 7.1 billion per month (page 3)
52,000 slaves to Onyenu for 168.5 billion (page 4)
10,000 male slaves to Emperor Pudu for 4.6 billion (page 4)
4 female slaves to The ivain isles for 32.5 million (page 7)
10,000 slaves to Allanea for 4.8 billion (page 12 transaction not completed)
300,000 slaves to Emperor Pudu for 60 billion per year (page 11)

Terribly sorry about the estimated revenue and profits, but calculating the actual costs is extremely difficult and time consuming with a slave storefront since the costs can vary by so much, from a few hundred thousands, to hundreds of billions.
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

Vitaphone Racing
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vitaphone Racing » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Treka wrote:b]Full Name:[/b]
Abbreviation: (2-5 letters)-NTM
Company Website: (must be a working link)-http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=95819
Country of Origin:Treka
[b]Industry:Vehicles
[b]Primary Products or Services:Cars,Buses,Vans/Minivans,SUV/Crossover,Trucks,Motorcycles
[b]Head of Company:Ben Ooshno
[b]Representative: Trez Herest
[b]Private, Public or State Owned:Private Company with public endeavours
[b]International Revenue for the last Fiscal Year:67,000 NSD
[b]Total Revenue for the last Fiscal Year:357 Million
[b]Total Profits for the last Fiscal Year:
(if you can't figure it out, assume 6-11% of total revenue, depending on how complex your products are)-25 Million
Total Assets: (if unknown, assume 0.5-3 times total revenue, depending on how much equipment it takes to make your products)-816 Million
(List here some of your greatest international sales; this will be used to confirm the scale of your stated revenue. You do not need to list all sales, just enough to cover 50-100 billion.)
-2011 : Sale of 1.3 Million vehicles to Lamparia
(NewTrust Has only Been International for 2 Weeks )

(Optional fields)
[b]Main Storefront(s):
(Only mention if different from the website. Working forum links only; no jolt links.)
Year of Founding:1965
[b]Other Information:None
[b]Comments:None
[b]Member List Entry:
(format: [url=<Company website>]Company Name[/url] (Abbreviation), Industry, Country of Origin, Representative <name>

Rejected - Member organisations must have proof of sale to five different international nations. Currently, we have found no international sales or expansion for your company. Application form is also incomplete. Feel free to try again in a few months.

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:Full Name: Human Resources Inc.
International Revenue for the last Fiscal Year: Estimated to be around 250 billion dollars
Total Revenue for the last Fiscal Year: Estimated to be around 275 billion dollars

Terribly sorry about the estimated revenue and profits, but calculating the actual costs is extremely difficult and time consuming with a slave storefront since the costs can vary by so much, from a few hundred thousands, to hundreds of billions.

Rejected

OOC: Your profit calculations are more than questionable. At the start of the thread where information is given about the GLOMC, there is a link to a guide which explains how to calculate profits. Have a read of that and feel free to try again.
Parhe on my Asian-ness.

ayy lmao

Dungeyland
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:25 am

To: Those responsible for Admissions
Subject: The Admission of Human Resources Inc.

Dear Sir,

Sky Corporation would like to strongly protest the possible entry of Human Resources Inc., into the Global League of Major Corporations. They operate in a market which is illegal in most countries, and violate international law. Moreover, their market is abhorrant, the trading of human lives for the making of money.

We will be forced to tender our resignation from the Global League of Major Corporations if said Human Resources Inc. were to be granted entry into this coveted organisation.

Yours faithfully,

The Trust, Sky.
Classical liberal.
  • My nation is called the Dangish Empire, officially
  • The population is circa 500 million
  • It is an imperial federation
  • The term Dungeyland while only technically referring to one colony can be used for the entire Empire (think Holland)
  • The Dangish Empire is a constitutional monarchy, our monarch is Queen Ellen I

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation
If I do not reply to a post within three days, excuse me, for I am very busy nowadays. I try to update every weekend at the least.

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:11 am

Vitaphone Racing wrote:
Total Profits for the last Fiscal Year: About 120 billion dollars

Rejected

OOC: Your profit calculations are more than questionable. At the start of the thread where information is given about the GLOMC, there is a link to a guide which explains how to calculate profits. Have a read of that and feel free to try again.

The profit margin isn't likely to be that far off being that there are not many costs associated with raising slaves besides food, rooms, and the actual training/education part, which even if they are expensive to raise are more than outweighed due to the price that we sell the slaves at (average between $400,000 and $800,000). For example, raising a child to the age of 18 costs between $200,000 and $250,000, and many of those costs are cut by self management (read my Q&A thread, the older slaves help keep order amongst the younger slaves), massed housing (rather than one room and a bed per slave we have barracks style rooms with ~80 slaves in bunks) and controlled breeding to help eliminate problems like asthma, diabetes, and other diseases that could raise medical costs.

Despite this, I still think my profit margin is a tad high, and will lower the total profits claimed to 120 billion.

Pawn and King
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Pawn and King » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:07 am

Full Name: The Assassination Corporation of Pawn and King
Abbreviation: (2-5 letters) ACPK
Company Website:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=89504
Country of Origin:Difficult to explain. Pawn and King is, in itself, a country, yet is ran as a business. There is no President, or Prime Minister, merely a CEO and board of directors. Think of it as a business that has 218 million employees.
Industry:Assassination
Primary Products or Services:Assassination
Head of Company:Sergei Koshka
Representative:Jacob de Zoet
Private, Public or State Owned:All 3. Think of the Trinity in Christianity. The company is all 3, whilst being none of them. The Private is owned by the Public, the Public is owned by the State, the State is owned by the Private, which is Public.
International Revenue for the last Fiscal Year:£330,920,000
Total Revenue for the last Fiscal Year:£330,920,000
Total Profits for the last Fiscal Year: £59,449,202 [This may seem high, but the company mostly spends on training and court cases, as well as travel and forgeries, rather than the actual assassination]
Total Assets: £1.027 trillion [Again, this may seem high, yet the company is the country, which currently is the 16th largest country in the world, with 735,55 sq miles, and owns 17% of the worlds fresh water supply, thus, there is a plentitude of land and resources to sell, should need be.]
Greater Entrina - paid £252 million for a difficult, high profile assassination against a supercomputer.
Loa Tzu - paid £3,500,000 to assassinate a national leader.
The Mighty Islands - paid £2,400,000 to assassinate 2 persons.
Xenohumanity - paid £560,000 for a high profile assassination.
Free Missouri - paid £850,000 for a high profile assassination.

(Optional fields)
Main Storefront(s): (Only mention if different from the website. Working forum links only; no jolt links.)
Year of Founding: Year of the Cigarette.
Other Information: This may get a little long.
1. While I know I have failed to have an international revenue of 100 billion, it should be recognised that rarely does an assassination cost more than £1 million. Please note that in this case, it is not inactivity that has caused this economic lacking, but rather the fact it would take about 100,000 assassinations of national leaders for me to reach such a target. I hope the effort I've put into my storefront suggests my adequacy.

2. The Corporation is neither a mercenary service, or a Government Organisation. As said, there is no true Government, just a Corporation, which runs services for its employees families (such as healthcare and education) which is usually supplied by a state. In this case, it's somewhat of a fairly dystopian idea that the Corporation owns its employees and the employees families lives. Secondly, refuting it being a mercenary service, the definition of a mercenary is thus: "A mercenary is a person who takes part in an armed conflict, who is not a national or a party to the conflict, and is "motivated to take part in the hostilities essentially by the desire for private gain and, in fact, is promised, by or on behalf of a party to the conflict, material compensation substantially in excess of that promised or paid to combatants of similar ranks and functions in the armed forces of that Party" - in this case, we're not taking part in armed conflicts, though true, material compensation is required. However, due to the number of foreign recruits the Corporation has, we would strongly advise GLOMC to consider us as 'Foreign Volunteers', much like the Ghurkas in the UK are not considered mercenaries.

Comments:[My above diatribe should have gone here]
Member List Entry:
Need an Assassination done? Look no further...

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:15 am

To: Those responsible for Admissions
Subject: The Admission of Human Resources Inc.

Dear Sir/s and Madam/s

PA-MI would like to, in line with The Sky Trust, protest the admission of this so called Human Resources Inc. They indeed operate in a market that is immoral, illegal in vast area's of the world and that is also the cause of vast suffering around the world.

Yours faithfully,

PA-MI Board of Directors.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:18 am

Ooc : And not to mention their IC claim of size are wankish, to say the least. It is amusing to see them claiming such a large number of revenue, when i have seen some much larger IC storefronts out there claiming smaller revenue.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:29 am

Yohannes wrote:
Ooc : And not to mention their IC claim of size are wankish, to say the least. It is amusing to see them claiming such a large number of revenue, when i have seen some much larger IC storefronts out there claiming smaller revenue.

If anything my estimates are too low, look at just a few of these examples of orders.

Just those combined totals 323.1 billion per year, and of course I get dozens of smaller orders that combined reach well into the billions. Also, two of those orders are continual orders of 7.1 billion per month (85.1 per year), and 60 billion per year meaning that I have a minimum revenue of 145 billion per year until those orders are cancelled.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:38 am

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:If anything my estimates are too low, look at just a few of these examples of orders.

Just those combined totals 323.1 billion per year, and of course I get dozens of smaller orders that combined reach well into the billions. Also, two of those orders are continual orders of 7.1 billion per month (85.1 per year), and 60 billion per year meaning that I have a minimum revenue of 145 billion per year until those orders are cancelled.

So, based on your information, i presume indeed, the fact that you are implying upon whereas you are planning to count the whole of your thread as IC'ly your one year's revenue and/or financial value..?
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Yohannes wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:If anything my estimates are too low, look at just a few of these examples of orders.

So, based on your information, i presume indeed, the fact that you are implying upon whereas you are planning to count the whole of your thread as IC'ly your one year's revenue and/or financial value..?

Since my thread is under one year old, and no one has specifically requested that their order take place some time in the past or future, yes. All of the sales i have made including all of the mentioned sales have taken place in the last year.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:51 pm

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:~Snip~

It seems that you are new around here.

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:05 pm

OOC: Yohannes since you are not a member, please refrain from making any judgements whatsoever to possible applicants. Should you wish to discuss the legitimacy of Anglo-Saxon's claim, please do so elsewhere as this is not the place.

IC:

GLOMC

In line with PA-MI, Los Rios Group would also like to voice our concerns over the illegal and immoral activities of Human Resources International and would like to move for rejection of this company from the GLOMC.

Kind Regards

David Hartfield
Los Rios Group - GLOMC Representative
[strike]I'm a former NS Mentor! If you have any roleplaying related questions, feel free to ask me over telegram!

If I ever appear to be inactive, it's because I am.

Vitaphone Racing
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vitaphone Racing » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Rejected Due to opposition from other corporations.

Pawn and King wrote:Full Name: The Assassination Corporation of Pawn and King
Abbreviation: (2-5 letters) ACPK
Company Website:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=89504
Country of Origin:Difficult to explain. Pawn and King is, in itself, a country, yet is ran as a business. There is no President, or Prime Minister, merely a CEO and board of directors. Think of it as a business that has 218 million employees.
Industry:Assassination
Primary Products or Services:Assassination
Head of Company:Sergei Koshka
Representative:Jacob de Zoet
Private, Public or State Owned:All 3. Think of the Trinity in Christianity. The company is all 3, whilst being none of them. The Private is owned by the Public, the Public is owned by the State, the State is owned by the Private, which is Public.
International Revenue for the last Fiscal Year:£330,920,000
Total Revenue for the last Fiscal Year:£330,920,000
Total Profits for the last Fiscal Year: £59,449,202 [This may seem high, but the company mostly spends on training and court cases, as well as travel and forgeries, rather than the actual assassination]
Total Assets: £1.027 trillion [Again, this may seem high, yet the company is the country, which currently is the 16th largest country in the world, with 735,55 sq miles, and owns 17% of the worlds fresh water supply, thus, there is a plentitude of land and resources to sell, should need be.]
Greater Entrina - paid £252 million for a difficult, high profile assassination against a supercomputer.
Loa Tzu - paid £3,500,000 to assassinate a national leader.
The Mighty Islands - paid £2,400,000 to assassinate 2 persons.
Xenohumanity - paid £560,000 for a high profile assassination.
Free Missouri - paid £850,000 for a high profile assassination.

(Optional fields)
Main Storefront(s): (Only mention if different from the website. Working forum links only; no jolt links.)
Year of Founding: Year of the Cigarette.
Other Information: This may get a little long.
1. While I know I have failed to have an international revenue of 100 billion, it should be recognised that rarely does an assassination cost more than £1 million. Please note that in this case, it is not inactivity that has caused this economic lacking, but rather the fact it would take about 100,000 assassinations of national leaders for me to reach such a target. I hope the effort I've put into my storefront suggests my adequacy.

2. The Corporation is neither a mercenary service, or a Government Organisation. As said, there is no true Government, just a Corporation, which runs services for its employees families (such as healthcare and education) which is usually supplied by a state. In this case, it's somewhat of a fairly dystopian idea that the Corporation owns its employees and the employees families lives. Secondly, refuting it being a mercenary service, the definition of a mercenary is thus: "A mercenary is a person who takes part in an armed conflict, who is not a national or a party to the conflict, and is "motivated to take part in the hostilities essentially by the desire for private gain and, in fact, is promised, by or on behalf of a party to the conflict, material compensation substantially in excess of that promised or paid to combatants of similar ranks and functions in the armed forces of that Party" - in this case, we're not taking part in armed conflicts, though true, material compensation is required. However, due to the number of foreign recruits the Corporation has, we would strongly advise GLOMC to consider us as 'Foreign Volunteers', much like the Ghurkas in the UK are not considered mercenaries.

Comments:[My above diatribe should have gone here]
Member List Entry:

Rejected: Corporation falls under the category of a Mercenary organization for the GLOMC which are prohibited from joining for various reasons.

OOC: I understand that you don't want to view your corporation as a mercenary organization, but selling assasinations is really the same thing. Due to the fact we have rejected many other corporations on these grounds, I really have no choice but to do the same. Feel free to try again with a different organization.
Parhe on my Asian-ness.

ayy lmao

Globexanter
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:23 am

Full Name: Globexian Resources.
Abbreviation: G.R.
Company Website: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=91045
Country of Origin: The United Kingdom of Globexanter.
Industry: Mining Resources.
Primary Products or Services: Resources, Geological Surveys, Mining equipment...
Head of Company: Joris Lloriaux.
Representative: Paetval Lloriaux.
Private, Public or State Owned: Private.
International Revenue for the last Fiscal Year: $1,552,087,462,744.785 U.S.D.
Total Revenue for the last Fiscal Year: $2,046,506,035,506.456 U.S.D.
Total Profits for the last Fiscal Year: $155,209,586,274.4785 U.S.D. (International Profits).
Total Assets: $2,328,131,194,117.1775 U.S.D.
Record of Major International Sales: _$1,100,000,000,000 U.S.D., various products sold to New Azura: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=91045&p=4926135&hilit=New+Azura#p4926135
_$218,437,000,000 U.S.D., 5,000,000 Kilos of Gold to Crucesignatorum:
viewtopic.php?f=6&p=4926976#p4926976

(PS: If needed, I can show more.)

(Optional fields)
Main Storefront(s): ---
Year of Founding: Jan 16, 2011 (N.S.).
Other Information: None.
Comments: (Do you mean by customers remarks on my storefront?)
Member List Entry: (format: Globexian Resources (G.R.), Resources/Mining/Mining equipment..., The United Kingdom of Globexanter, Representative Paetval Lloriaux.

Machina Haruspex
Minister

Postby Machina Haruspex » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:57 am

To: Fellow members of the League
Subject: Globexian Resources

We after a bit of review will initially offer a vote of confidence for this member, however, Globexian Resources should be aware that when it comes to resource corporations, that we have little experience in dealing with them and or being aware of what constitutes normal profit margins for an establishment of this nature.

We ask, what does the rest of the League think concerning this applicant?

Vitaphone Racing
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vitaphone Racing » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:10 pm

GLOMC Members

Forza Automotive notes and wholeheartedly endorses the request for entry into the Global League of Major Corporation. We find that Globexian Resources does in fact meet the criterea for entry and we believe that Globexian Resources will bring further value to this organization.

Forza Representative

Profit margin is about 13%, which is a little ambitious for a resource company (should be closer to 5) but I'm willing to let it slide. If it was 33% I wouldn't be so easy.
Parhe on my Asian-ness.

ayy lmao

Machina Haruspex
Minister

Postby Machina Haruspex » Tue May 10, 2011 4:28 pm

Haruspex International Armaments has been updated. The new link is: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111083

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Wed May 11, 2011 12:48 am

M
ARMORA INSTITUTE

( Official Institute Communication )

SENDER: Vostonic, Birkan; Executive Vice-Director, Marmora Institute
RECIPIENT: To Whom It May Concern; Applications Division; Global League of Major Corporations

SUBJECT: Official Entry Application and Exception Request
ORDER STATUS: MODERATE

CLEARANCE: Official Use Only
ENCRYPTION: None

To Whom It May Concern,

Over the years since the founding of the Marmora Institute, both the Board of Trustees and the Marmora Predictive Forecasting Division have maintained a stout and firm watch upon the growth, expansion, and - of course - ever-growing revenue and market-entries of the Global League of Major Corporations. Whether from the growing dependency of the world upon the expert products of the LifeWyze Corporation, to the ever-expanding demand for such services as SkyMedia, the Marmora Institute has seen what the G.L.O.M.C. is capable; first hand, the Institute has watched as powerful, commercial entities became - seemingly overnight - international juggernauts of innovation, commerce, and prestige. The Institute has also not been blind to the sense of pride and solidarity that membership within such an organization innately brings.

As such, on behalf of the Marmora Institute Board of Trustees, I am hereby submitting an application regarding the admittance of the Marmora Institute into the enterprising fold of the Global League of Major Corporations; however, such an application brings with it a single request.

Due to the unique historical event (known simply as the "Reckoning") that forged the current status quo of the Fortified State of Kyrusia, the Marmora Institute - due, mostly, to legal requirements imposed by the Central Authority due to such an event - exists not as a purely profit-oriented corporation, but by what has been termed a "proprietary research institute"; or, to set-aside such legal jargon: an otherwise non-profit research institute that due to unique legal standing and internal, corporate hierarchy, owns-and-operates profit-earning subsidiaries (primarily the Ambrosia Group and Rubicon International).

Pursuant to the mentioned prerequisites of admittance of the Global League of Major Corporations (and due to the unique legal standing of the Institute), on behalf of the Board of Trustees, I am requesting an exception be made in regards to multi-national operations and generated revenue status in order to permit the acceptance of the ever-growing Marmora Institute into the world's finest and most prestigious international, commercial operating league.

I hope you will find the attached application and displayed Institute website acceptable and informative, and eagerly await word as to the decision of the Global League in regard to the requested exception. If such an exception cannot be made, though both the Board of Trustees and the collective staff and employee personnel of the Marmora Institute will be saddened, such a decision will be accepted with the hope that, in time, the Marmora Institute will be more viable for acceptance and admittance.

Thank you for your time,

Birkan Vostonic
[ Executive Vice-Director and Board Vice-Chairman ]
Marmora Institute

OFFICIAL APPLICATION FOR ADMITTANCE INTO THE GLOBAL LEAGUE OF MAJOR CORPORATIONS
Full Name: Marmora Institute
Abbreviation: M.I.
Company Website: http://www.marmorainstitute.kyr
Country of Origin: Kyrusia, Fortified State of
Industry: Research and development (See below.)
     · Pharmaceutical research and development,
     · chemical production and research,
     · prognostic sociology research,
     · and high-energy particle physics research
     · and consumer product development
Primary Products or Services:
     · Marmora Predictive Forecasting,
     · medical supplies and treatment methodology,
     · genetic research and development,
     · and consumer-related products
Head of Company: Kresimir Czranoboj (Institute Founder, Chief Executive, and Board Chairman)
Representative: Velikvet Sderasti (G.L.O.M.C. Executive Representative; Media Relations Office)
Private, Public or State Owned: Private¹
International Revenue for the last Fiscal Year: See exception request.
Total Revenue for the last Fiscal Year: See exception request.
Total Profits for the last Fiscal Year: See exception request.
Total Assets: See exception request.
Record of Major International Sales: See exception request. (http://www.marmorainstitute.kyr)

• • • • • •

Main Storefront(s): See website link.
Year of Founding: 1 After Reckoning
(O.O.C. Note: Due to the P.M.T./M.T. status of Kyrusia, the current year stated I.C.-wise is "10 A.R."; as such, the Institute has existed for precisely ten years I.C.)
Other Information: ¹: Though the Marmora Institute is entirely privately owned and operated, due to the passing of the original founder and Chief Executive of "Rubicon International," through the "Rubicon Cooperation Initiative" the Marmora Board of Trustees administers "Rubicon International." Rubicon International is classified as a "public-private combine" - or a "state-owned, privately-administered corporation."
Comments: See exception request.
Member List Entry: "Marmora Institute (M.I.), Research Conglomerate, Kyrusia, Representative Velikvet Sderasti"
Last edited by Kyrusia on Wed May 11, 2011 1:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade