NATION

PASSWORD

Progressive Construction Ltd.

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Loonaterian
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Loonaterian » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:33 am

Loonaterian wrote:Name of Storefront / company / corporation / organisation : Power Arms Inc.
Head of Storefront / company / corporation / organisation : Miles Power
For which sectors : We would like an industrial complex to produce weapons

What about my order?
My factbook
Factbook
My anthem

Embassy program
Embassy program

My storefronts
Poplarkerr Automobiles Inc.
Hawk Aerial Defense Industries

Sports
Semi-finals of the 5th Commonwealth Cup
A person from Loonaterian is either Loonaterese or a Loonat not a Loonaterian.
98% of all internet users would cry if facebook broke down. If you are the 2% who would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

General Districts wrote:
Loonaterian wrote:
That was a typo. I meant drugs.

But Grugs are so much more fun...... :unsure:

Marcus Aurelius X
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Marcus Aurelius X » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:11 pm

Hi,

I would like to know if you are able to build a nuclear power station. If yes, how much does it cost and how long does it take to construct it?

Thank You,
Marcus Aurelius X,
Lord of The Commonwealth
Marcus Aurelius X,
Duke of The MAX Grand Duchy

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Marcus Aurelius X wrote:Hi,

I would like to know if you are able to build a nuclear power station. If yes, how much does it cost and how long does it take to construct it?

Thank You,
Marcus Aurelius X,
Lord of The Commonwealth

To : Marcus Aurelius. Lord of the Commonwealth. The Commonwealth of Marcus Aurelius X.
From : Albertus Newton Wicaksono. Chief Executive Officer. Progressive Construction Ltd.
Subject : Client Inquiry - Marcus Aurelius

Dear Marcus Aurelius

While we would be more than happy and obliging to provide yet another essential and crucial service upon your majesty's government, however unfortunately due to the fact that our current personnel are stretch throughout the world, servicing dozens of nations currently under our list of contract, we will have to say that we cannot fulfill the said request as of now. If you do not mind, sir, we will get back to you when the current problem of a stretch of resource(s) and personnel has been fixed.

We thank you for your patience and understanding, sir.

Sincerely
-Albert Wicaksono-
Chief Executive officer
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Marcus Aurelius X
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Marcus Aurelius X » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Dear Albert Wicaksono,

I'm a little bit disappointing about this matter. However I understand your personnel problems, but I would like to know which is the cost of the construction of a nuclear power station, even if at the moment you don't have enough workers to fulfil the request I said. It's only to make an idea in my mind on the current costs for this kind of plantation.

thanks grathfully,
Marcus Aurelius X,
Lord of The Commonwealth
Marcus Aurelius X,

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Marcus Aurelius X wrote:Dear Albert Wicaksono,

I'm a little bit disappointing about this matter. However I understand your personnel problems, but I would like to know which is the cost of the construction of a nuclear power station, even if at the moment you don't have enough workers to fulfil the request I said. It's only to make an idea in my mind on the current costs for this kind of plantation.

thanks grathfully,
Marcus Aurelius X,
Lord of The Commonwealth

To : Marcus Aurelius. Lord of the Commonwealth. The Commonwealth of Marcus Aurelius X.
From : Albertus Newton Wicaksono. Chief Executive Officer. Progressive Construction Ltd.
Subject : Client Inquiry - Marcus Aurelius

Dear Marcus Aurelius

Progressive will, perhaps further assist upon the implementation of the construction of the said nuclear plant within Marcus Aurelius X, provided that the majority of the lower-construction-end positions is fulfilled by the majority of construction assistants and workers coming from Marcus Aurelius X. Here is the plan of payment that we thought, with Marcus Aurelius X current economic condition, might be suitable in the long run.

Construction Cost = US$2.5 Billion
Interest rate
3 years
4 years
5 years
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%

We thank you for your patience, sir

Sincerely
-Albert Wicaksono-
Chief Executive officer
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Marcus Aurelius X
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Marcus Aurelius X » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Thank you for this planner explanation. I'll come to think of it and I'll contact you as soon as possible in any case.

Greetings
Marcus Aurelius X,

Loonaterian
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Loonaterian » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:28 am

Loonaterian wrote:Name of Storefront / company / corporation / organisation : Power Arms Inc.
Head of Storefront / company / corporation / organisation : Miles Power
For which sectors : We would like an industrial complex to produce weapons

Yohannes, you still haven't dealt with this.
My factbook
Factbook
My anthem

Embassy program
Embassy program

My storefronts
Poplarkerr Automobiles Inc.
Hawk Aerial Defense Industries

Sports
Semi-finals of the 5th Commonwealth Cup
A person from Loonaterian is either Loonaterese or a Loonat not a Loonaterian.
98% of all internet users would cry if facebook broke down. If you are the 2% who would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

General Districts wrote:
Loonaterian wrote:
That was a typo. I meant drugs.

But Grugs are so much more fun...... :unsure:

Treka
Envoy

Founded: Oct 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Treka » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:59 pm

Name of Storefront / company / corporation / organisation : Burke Inc.
Head of Storefront / company / corporation / organisation : Trejaq Velleasai
For which sectors : We would like a Modern high rise Business complex in the city of Washawa . We would like you to show us some designs .
Sincerely,Trejaq Velleasai

The Sovietyeto
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Whe of the Sovietyeto would wish to acquire a building from this company. We live in wasteland devoid of life but rich in resources. We are a society of robots and are going to build an armada of airships and other military drones. The building in question mist be self powering and connected to the skyrails(large commute tubes in our land). We hope to produce many weapons of war... For self defense of course...
N-5

The Sovietyeto
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sovietyeto » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:23 pm

We would like to note that it should also serve as a government headquarters. And there is rarely sun in this place, nor is there much wind...
Last edited by The Sovietyeto on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade