NATION

PASSWORD

Börse AG [Stock Exchange|Closed]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aldarminia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aldarminia » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:22 pm

Full Name of Nation : Imperial Republic of Aldarminia
Head of State : Emperor Dalikharl I "The Free"
Storefront's share you want to buy : Trinity Aerospace
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 500,000 units at $68,000 per unit for a total value of $34,000,000,000
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Storefront's share you want to buy : Jailpuren Defense Industries
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 500,000 units at $2,500 per unit for a total value of $1,250,000,000
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Storefront's share you want to buy : Thompson Construction Inc.
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 900,000 units at $1,400 per unit for a total value of $1,260,000,000

Aldarminia's Military(Aldarminia Militchkasta) will also like to purchase the following stock:
Trinity Aerospace-400,000 units at $68,000 per unit for a total value of $27,200,000,000
Jailpuren Defense Industries-400,000 units at $2,500 per unit for a total value of $1,000,000,000

The Emperor himself, Emperor Dalikharl I "The Free" wishes to purchase the following stock using his personal treasury:
Trinity Aerospace-3,000 units at $68,000 per unit for a total value of $204,000,000
Jailpuren Defense Industries-50,000 units at $2,500 per unit for a total value of $125,000,000
Thompson Construction Inc.-20,000 units at $1,400 per unit for a total value of $28,000,000

All of these buyers wish to be notified of the approval for their requests as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
This is FanT/PT/MT/PMT/Nightmare, you can find more Cajun Cossack Slavs IN SPACE! here:
Vrot Kaspara (Xenos included!!!)
First High Roller of the NationStates Future Tech Discord Server
Founder and Boss of the Losieda Bratva Criminal Syndicate
"I dated an Aldarminian once, but when he proposed 'annexing' my 'southern border regions' I decided it might be best to break it off."
Riflemoor

'This is Tanya Zaldano, live on the street... We've just received word that Aldar's next form will be... Yes, that's right... A New Orleans Street Band. That's right - it's a street band. Live from the Big Easy and already drinking, I'm Tanya Zaldano...'
Sunset

Velgrae
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Velgrae » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:45 am

We would like for our company, Sutton & Thomas Engineering, to be listed on your stock exchange.

$400.00 per unit.
8,500,000 Total Stock
4,420,000 for sale(52%)
Owners:Sutton & Thomas Engineering, 4,080,000 Shares(48%)
The Federal Republic of the Union of Velgrae
Through Strength, Prosperity.

Dictator: Senior General Morgan Ferguson
Ruling Military Junta/Dictatorship: State Peace and Progress Council
Co-Rulers:
General Terrence Stoddard
Brigadier General Boyd McCracken
Brigadier General Donovan Bradley
Active Personnel: 32,344,203
Reserve Personnel: 83,399,200
Branches: Air Force, Ground Forces, Navy
Patined wrote:"Sir God is on the phone". Ok Hello God ."why hello i'll sent you 100000000 angel warriors to help in the attack""Thank you my lord."

Prevania
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 06, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Prevania » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:20 am

Good Sir,

We, Kriegmoglichkeiten International, would like to purchase some stocks and shares:

Full Name of Purchasing Entity: Kriegmoglichkeiten International
Chairman : Chairman Pelagios
Storefront's share you want to buy : Loneheart Special Operations and Mercenaries
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 78,000 units, a value of US$16,146,000.00

Purchasing Department
Kriegmoglichkeiten International
Prevania (MT)
Presenting Kriegmoglichkeiten International for all your mercenary and deniable strike needs, as well as raw materials. As a special discount, if you quote this, you will receive 5% off all purchases.

For the very best in airship design, visit The Guild of Prevanian Airship Manufacturers
Member of: IASEN, the Conglomerate

LDF Activation Status: 5
Defcon: 1

Prevania Wiki (MT)

Please note, all characters appearing in these posts are fictitious. Resemblances to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental.
Any opinions expressed by these posts may not necessarily reflect the opinions of the person behind them.
Prevania (FT)

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:34 am

Holy Roman Confederate wrote:Trinity Aerospace wishes to purchase all outstanding stock of Jailpuren Defense Industries.

To : Trinity Aerospace

Your request has been accepted.
We will update the list of the Stock Exchange Mechanism shortly

Sincerely
-Ito Warsito-
President Director
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:41 am

Aldarminia wrote:Full Name of Nation : Imperial Republic of Aldarminia
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 500,000 units at $68,000 per unit for a total value of $34,000,000,000
Storefront's share you want to buy : Jailpuren Defense Industries
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 500,000 units at $2,500 per unit for a total value of $1,250,000,000
Storefront's share you want to buy : Thompson Construction Inc.
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 900,000 units at $1,400 per unit for a total value of $1,260,000,000

Aldarminia's Military(Aldarminia Militchkasta) will also like to purchase the following stock:
Trinity Aerospace-400,000 units at $68,000 per unit for a total value of $27,200,000,000
Jailpuren Defense Industries-400,000 units at $2,500 per unit for a total value of $1,000,000,000

The Emperor himself, Emperor Dalikharl I "The Free" wishes to purchase the following stock using his personal treasury:
Trinity Aerospace-3,000 units at $68,000 per unit for a total value of $204,000,000
Jailpuren Defense Industries-50,000 units at $2,500 per unit for a total value of $125,000,000
Thompson Construction Inc.-20,000 units at $1,400 per unit for a total value of $28,000,000

All of these buyers wish to be notified of the approval for their requests as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

To : Emperor Dalikharl I. Head of State of the Imperial Republic of Aldarminia
To : Aldarminia Militchkasta, the Armed Forces organization of the Imperial Republic of Aldarminia

After reviewing the Imperial Republic of Aldarminia's financial and economical statistic at the Absolution National Statistical Mechanism., the Stock Exchange Board of committee has decided to send the following message below :

-All of Your request has been accepted-

Sincerely
-Ito Warsito-
President Director
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:44 am

Velgrae wrote:We would like for our company, Sutton & Thomas Engineering, to be listed on your stock exchange.

$400.00 per unit.
8,500,000 Total Stock
4,420,000 for sale(52%)
Owners:Sutton & Thomas Engineering, 4,080,000 Shares(48%)

Bursa Efek Kekaisaran Indonesia

To : The Dominion of Velgrae

We will registered Sutton & Thomas Engineering shortly under our computer system.

Thank you for officially registering your company under the Indonesian Empire Stock Exchange.

Sincerely
-Ito Warsito-
President Director
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:50 am

Prevania wrote:Good Sir,

We, Kriegmoglichkeiten International, would like to purchase some stocks and shares:

Full Name of Purchasing Entity: Kriegmoglichkeiten International
Chairman : Chairman Pelagios
Storefront's share you want to buy : Loneheart Special Operations and Mercenaries
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 78,000 units, a value of US$16,146,000.00

Purchasing Department
Kriegmoglichkeiten International

To : Kriegmoglichkeiten International

Your request has been accepted
The Stock Exchange Board of Directors has to admit that they had either not slept the night before, or was doing some dodgy recreations that only the wealthy "can afford". This was the reason behind their rejection of your first offer.

Your application has been accepted

Sincerely
-Ito Warsito-
President Director
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:44 am, edited 4 times in total.

Prevania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Prevania » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:22 am

deleted
Last edited by Prevania on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prevania (MT)
Presenting Kriegmoglichkeiten International for all your mercenary and deniable strike needs, as well as raw materials. As a special discount, if you quote this, you will receive 5% off all purchases.

For the very best in airship design, visit The Guild of Prevanian Airship Manufacturers

Prevania Wiki (MT)

Please note, all characters appearing in these posts are fictitious. Resemblances to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental.
Any opinions expressed by these posts may not necessarily reflect the opinions of the person behind them.
Prevania (FT)

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:52 am

Deleted
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:35 am, edited 13 times in total.

Kent-Norman
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kent-Norman » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:12 am

If others won't, we will.
Owned by the Department of State Affairs

We wish to purchase 4,420,000 shares(52%) of Sutton & Thomas Engineering, for the price of 1.76 Billion. This will result in us having main ownership of S & T Engineering.

Sincerely,
Morgan O' Shea,
Head of Thompson Construction Inc, and it's subsidiaries

OOC: So who owns the Metro Company?
Last edited by Kent-Norman on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Kent-Norman
We are an ex-Communist State, but we don't bother to change the flag, much like Angola or Mozambique.

Invasion of Voek(Initial Victory, forced to surrender)
2nd Rustik Hayaban War, Joint Invasion of Hayaba (Initial Victory, later withdrawal after the thread was locked)
Colte-Islands Independence War(Ceded the Colte-Islands to Reformed Britannia for 60 days.)
Kalasparatan Revolution(Peacekeeping Forces)
Economic Left/Right: -3.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.56
Defcon Level: [1] 2 3 4 5

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:16 am

Kent-Norman wrote:Image

We wish to purchase 4,420,000 shares(52%) of Sutton & Thomas Engineering, for the price of 1.76 Billion. This will result in us having main ownership of S & T Engineering.

Sincerely,
Morgan O' Shea,

To : Thompson Construction, Inc.

Sincerely
-Ito Warsito-
President Director
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Prevania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Prevania » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:40 am

deleted
Last edited by Prevania on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prevania (MT)

Prevania Wiki (MT)

Prevania (FT)

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:45 am

Deleted
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kent-Norman
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kent-Norman » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:14 am

To:Sutton & Thomas Engineering

We wish to buy your entire company, 100%, for the price of 3.5 Billion NSD, we will also construct a 50-floor Skyscraper in a city of your choice.

We await your answer.

Sincerely,
Morgan O' Shea,
Republic of Kent-Norman
We are an ex-Communist State, but we don't bother to change the flag, much like Angola or Mozambique.

2nd Rustik Hayaban War, Joint Invasion of Hayaba (Initial Victory, later withdrawal after the thread was locked)
Colte-Islands Independence War(Ceded the Colte-Islands to Reformed Britannia for 60 days.)

Velgrae
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Velgrae » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:24 am

Kent-Norman wrote:Image

To:Sutton & Thomas Engineering

We wish to buy your entire company, 100%, for the price of 3.5 Billion NSD, we will also construct a 50-floor Skyscraper in a city of your choice.

We await your answer.

Sincerely,
Morgan O' Shea,

To: Morgan O' Shea

We will accept your offer on these conditions.
Pay the Velgraen Government 4 Billion NSD, build two 40-Story Buildings in our Capital City, Kensington and build a Private Manor for the Reformed Britannian Governer-General.

Yours truly,
Henry Sutton,
CEO of Sutton & Thomas Engineering
Last edited by Velgrae on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Federal Republic of the Union of Velgrae
Through Strength, Prosperity.

Dictator: Senior General Morgan Ferguson
Ruling Military Junta/Dictatorship: State Peace and Progress Council
Co-Rulers:
General Terrence Stoddard
Brigadier General Boyd McCracken
Brigadier General Donovan Bradley
Active Personnel: 32,344,203
Reserve Personnel: 83,399,200
Branches: Air Force, Ground Forces, Navy
Patined wrote:"Sir God is on the phone". Ok Hello God ."why hello i'll sent you 100000000 angel warriors to help in the attack""Thank you my lord."

Kent-Norman
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kent-Norman » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:33 am

We humbly Accept your terms, the 4 Billion NSD will be wired to the Government of Velgrae, and the two 40-Story Skyscrapers will be constructed in Kensington. However, the Manor for the Britannian Governor-General cannot be too big, as the transportation of Materials will be too costy.

We thank you for your services.

Sincerely,
Morgan O' Shea,
Last edited by Kent-Norman on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Kent-Norman

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:26 am

The Indonesian Empire Stock Exchange (IEXE) will be closed for today.
We will be open for trading again tomorrow - 8:15am. (Indonesia-Australia-New Zealand Approximate Time Zone)

Sincerely
-Ito Warsito-
President Director
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

Holy Roman Confederate
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Roman Confederate » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Trinity Aerospace is pleased to announce the purchase of Obsidion Space Lift Solutions. The new division is now known as Trinity Aerospace Launch and Space Systems Division. Launch services are available, as is a line of satellites for export to other nations. Once again Trinity Aerospace has reset the standard of business in our field.
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=78531
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=79073&p=3753933#p3753933

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:39 pm

The Indonesian Empire Stock Exchange (IEXE) will now be opened for trade again.

Sincerely
-Ito Warsito-
President Director
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Korongo
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Korongo » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:12 am

Full Name of Company: Louden
CEO: Robert Louden

Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 1500

Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 1000

We would also like to purchase 1000 shares of Jakarta Imperial Banking Limited if they become avaliable.
Last edited by New Korongo on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:15 am

New Korongo wrote:Full Name of Company: Louden
CEO: Robert Louden

Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 1500

Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 1000

We would also like to purchase 1000 shares of Jakarta Imperial Banking Limited if they become avaliable.

To : Louden Arms

Sincerely
-Ito Warsito-
President Director
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ziyou Guo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ziyou Guo » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:30 am

Sir, is there a particular application I should write in should I decide to sell my shares?
-Jiang Wen
President of The Unitary Singaporean Republic of Ziyou Guo
MT nation: You're looking at it right now! :P
FT nation: Sungai Pusat
RP population: 5,076,700
-From Jiang Wen
President of the Unitary Singaporean Republic of Ziyou Guo

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:39 am

Ziyou Guo wrote:Sir, is there a particular application I should write in should I decide to sell my shares?
-Jiang Wen
President of The Unitary Singaporean Republic of Ziyou Guo

To : Jiang Wen. President of the Unitary Singaporean Republic of Ziyou Guo

Kindly fill in the application below.

Code: Select all
Name of Storefront :
Nation of Origin :
Worth per Unit (Stock) :
Unit (Stock) For Sale:
Total Unit (Stock) :
Total Storefront Value: (Total Unit multiplied with worth per unit)

Sincerely
-Ito Warsito-
President Director
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ziyou Guo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ziyou Guo » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:49 am

Here is the forms you requested.

Name of Storefront : Monte Mare Airlines
Nation of Origin : Yohannes
Worth per Unit (Stock) : $30
Unit (Stock) For Sale: Sell 50,000
Total Unit (Stock) : Still got 200,000 left inside
Total Storefront Value: $109,565,220.00

Name of Storefront : Garuda Commercial Airlines Ltd.
Worth per Unit (Stock) : $45
Unit (Stock) For Sale: Sell 5,000,000
Total Unit (Stock) : 20,000,000 still left inside
Total Storefront Value: $27,022,501,805.85

-Jiang Wen
Preisdent of the Unitary Singaporean Republic of Ziyou Guo
MT nation: You're looking at it right now! :P
FT nation: Sungai Pusat
RP population: 5,076,700
-From Jiang Wen
President of the Unitary Singaporean Republic of Ziyou Guo

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:13 am

Ziyou Guo wrote:Here is the forms you requested.

Name of Storefront : Monte Mare Airlines
Worth per Unit (Stock) : $30
Unit (Stock) For Sale: Sell 50,000
Total Unit (Stock) : Still got 200,000 left inside
Total Storefront Value: $109,565,220.00

Name of Storefront : Garuda Commercial Airlines Ltd.
Worth per Unit (Stock) : $45
Unit (Stock) For Sale: Sell 5,000,000
Total Unit (Stock) : 20,000,000 still left inside
Total Storefront Value: $27,022,501,805.85

-Jiang Wen
Preisdent of the Unitary Singaporean Republic of Ziyou Guo

OOC : These are not your companies.. They're mine.
Plus, they're on the stock exchange list already.
:palm:
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade