NATION

PASSWORD

Börse AG [Stock Exchange|Closed]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Military Command
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 18, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Command » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:26 am

Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : The Government of the United Citizen's Empire
Representative : Lord Prime Minister Lord Sir James Andrew MacKenzie, 6th Earl of MacKenzie
Company : United Earthling Military Systems
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 22,915,230,875 shares [US$15,959,999,999,820.00]
The Right Honorable Lord James Andrew MacKenzie, 6th Earl of MacKenzie
Lord Prime Minister ,Head of Government for the United Citizen's Empire

Akimonad
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 14, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Akimonad » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:11 am

To whom it may concern,

Akimonadi-Milogradian Consolidated Industries would like to make the following purchases:

Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : Akimonadi-Milogradian Consolidated Industries
Representative : Donnellon McCarthy, CFO
Company : Arjuna Tea Services
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 1,000,000

Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : Akimonadi-Milogradian Consolidated Industries
Company : BedTech

Company : Datamaskin

Company : Integrated Electronics

Company : Asai Motors

Thank you.
The Republic and Commonwealth of Akimonad
Located in Maredoratica · Demonym: Akimonadi

Embassies

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:18 pm

OoC: Update of Rettenwender

Name of corporation: Premislydic State Arms Export Authority
Name of representative: Ms. Ahra Ruvahzaan
Nation of origin: Premislyd
Worth of share (price of one share): USD $67.30
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 15,000,000
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: 60,000,000
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Business Registration [Premislydic State Arms Export Authori

Postby Yohannes » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Premislyd wrote:
OoC: Update of Rettenwender

Name of corporation: Premislydic State Arms Export Authority
Name of representative: Ms. Ahra Ruvahzaan
Nation of origin: Premislyd
Worth of share (price of one share): USD $67.30
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 15,000,000
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: 60,000,000

To: Ahra Ruvahzaan, associated representative, Premislydic State Arms Export Authority
    From: Johannes Hummel, Director of the Transaction Office, Yohannesische Börse AG
    Subject: Business application

Dear Ms Ruvahzaan,

This letter has reached your desk for your attached statement has been well received and noted. First of all, I on behalf of Group Chairman Sir Matthew Alexander Gilligan, the Yohannesische Börse, and its partner exchanges internationally, would like to offer our sincerest and warm regard for your longstanding co-operation as well as the mutual understanding, and financial partnership entrusted upon our stock exchange.

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the seventeen Board Directors of the Yohannesische Börse and its Bureau of Business Registration, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your submitted business registration offer of Premislydic State Arms Export Authority within our stock exchange has been approved in its entirety.

We will shortly update the portfolio registry and track record within the stock exchange to include this latest development.

Finally, we thank you for your participation and the amount of trust placed upon our stock exchange and its agglomerated international partner exchanges. We would love to hear more from you, and your represented business in the future. Feel free to inquire more whenever deemed as necessary.

Division of Equity Trading
    Yohannesische Börse AG
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Empire of Vlissingen
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Vlissingen » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:39 am

Name of corporation:Imperial Vlissingen Weapon factory
Name of representative: Morgan Freemason
Nation of origin: Empire of Vlissingen
Worth of share (price of one share): 5$
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 10000
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: NO max.
I live in The Netherlands.
Economic Left/Right: 4.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.31

Empire of Vlissingen
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Vlissingen » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:41 am

Full Name of Nation: Empire of Empire of Vlissingen
Full Name of National Currency: Gulden
Unit for Sale: 100000$
Total Unit: 1$
Total Bond Value: 100000$

Empire of Vlissingen
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Vlissingen » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:50 am

Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : The Commonwealth of Yasashii
Representative : Masoto Mamoru
Company : Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : Asai Motors
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 100000

Empire of Vlissingen
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Vlissingen » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:53 am

Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : The Premislydic State Arms Export Authority
Representative : Mundein Ahsiiniivahk
Company : Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : The Greater Tsardom of Premislyd
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 100000

Empire of Vlissingen
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Vlissingen » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:23 am

Name of corporation:Vlissingen Bank
Name of representative: Melvin Hage
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 100000000000

Ea90
Senator

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ea90 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:34 am

To: Johannes Hummel, Director of the Transaction Office, Yohannesische Börse AG
From: Viktor Baturin, Chief Officer of the Bureau of International and Domestic Trade of the Yanintovian Government
Subject: Purchase of stock
Recently, it was decided that it would be in the interests of Yanintovia for the Yanintovian Government to buy stock in certain key international companies. As the Yanintovian Military made use of Premislydic firearms for a number of years, the Premislydic State Arms Export Authority is viewed as a company in whom it would be appropriate and profitable for the Bureau of International and Domestic Trade to invest in. As such, we wish to purchase 4,250,000 (4.25 million) shares in the PSAEA, worth 286,025,000 (286.025 million) Standard Dollars. We hope that you will give our offer some thought and we thank you cordially.
Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : The Bureau of International and Domestic Trade of the Yanintovian Government
Representative : Peter Groshatov
Company : Premislydic State Arms Export Authority
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 4.25 million shares

Signed,

Jailpur
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jailpur » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:42 am

Jailpuren Defence Industries would like to purchase 450,000 shares in Pennington Defense please.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Melvin Hage

Postby Yohannes » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:02 pm

Empire of Vlissingen wrote:
Name of corporation:Vlissingen Bank
Name of representative: Melvin Hage
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 100000000000

To: Melvin Hage, associated representative, Vlissingen Bank
    From: Johannes Hummel, Director of Transaction, Yohannesische Börse
    Subject: Shareholding portfolio

Dear Mr Hage,

This letter has reached your desk for your request has been received, and noted. First of all, I on behalf of Group Chairman Sir Matthew Alexander Gilligan, the Yohannesische Börse, and its partner exchanges internationally, would like to offer our sincerest and thankful regard for your shareholding and portfolio participation within YAX.

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the Councillors of Yohannesische Börse and Bureau of Stock Regulation, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Unfortunately the nineteen Councillors have come to the collective conclusion that your application of shareholding will have to be rejected for now.

We thank you for your initiative and the amount of trust placed upon the stock exchange and its agglomerated international exchanges,and we would love to hear more from you, and your represented entity in the future. Feel free to inquire more whenever deemed as such by your represented entity.

Yohannesische Börse AG
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Military Command
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 18, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Command » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:46 pm

OOC: I would like to know if you are going to allow my purchase?
The Right Honorable Lord James Andrew MacKenzie, 6th Earl of MacKenzie
Lord Prime Minister ,Head of Government for the United Citizen's Empire

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Sir James Andrew MacKenzie, 6th Earl of MacKenzie

Postby Yohannes » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:11 pm

Military Command wrote:
Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : The Government of the United Citizen's Empire
Representative : Lord Prime Minister Lord Sir James Andrew MacKenzie, 6th Earl of MacKenzie
Company : United Earthling Military Systems
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 22,915,230,875 shares [US$15,959,999,999,820.00]

[OOC: Hello there. :)

Telegram the owner of UEMS so that he/she will be able to confirm his/her agreement. This is a mandatory pre-listing reply which will require a confirmation of agreement from the storefront owner, either by telegram or a post of agreement in this thread, to your request for shareholding purchase.

Thank you.]

To: Lord Prime Minister Sir James Andrew MacKenzie, 6th Earl of MacKenzie
    From: Johannes Hummel, Director of the Transaction Office, Yohannesische Börse AG
    Subject: Shareholding application

Your Excellency,

This letter has reached your desk for your request has been received, and noted. First of all, I on behalf of Group Chairman Sir Matthew Alexander Gilligan, the Yohannesische Börse, and its partner exchanges internationally, would like to offer our sincerest and thankful regard for your shareholding and portfolio participation within YAX.

However, as per agreement with the de-jure majority shareholding entity of the United Earthling Military Systems, our representative will be required to inquire upon the opinion of the majority shareholding portfolio holders of the mentioned business. We will promptly issue an answer regarding the outcome of the inquiry as the time as of a decision has been made by the aforementioned major shareholding entities regarding your shareholding offer.

A more rapid answer will be acquired upon, however, if a contact by your representative toward the majority holder of the said business entity is made, of which the majority shareholder has confirmed the existence of a telegram sent by your representative personally themselves. Such an initiation, we believe, will give a more thorough and quick result as expected by you.

We thank you for your understanding, and shall await future update in regard to this transaction.

Yohannesische Börse AG

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Jailpur wrote:Jailpuren Defence Industries would like to purchase 450,000 shares in Pennington Defense please.

[OOC: Rejected. I am sorry my friend, but I do expect a (much) better In-Character/IC communique from a roleplayer which have stay in NationStates for quite sometime now.]

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Ea90 wrote:
To: Johannes Hummel, Director of the Transaction Office, Yohannesische Börse AG
From: Viktor Baturin, Chief Officer of the Bureau of International and Domestic Trade of the Yanintovian Government
Subject: Purchase of stock
Recently, it was decided that it would be in the interests of Yanintovia for the Yanintovian Government to buy stock in certain key international companies. As the Yanintovian Military made use of Premislydic firearms for a number of years, the Premislydic State Arms Export Authority is viewed as a company in whom it would be appropriate and profitable for the Bureau of International and Domestic Trade to invest in. As such, we wish to purchase 4,250,000 (4.25 million) shares in the PSAEA, worth 286,025,000 (286.025 million) Standard Dollars. We hope that you will give our offer some thought and we thank you cordially.

Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : The Bureau of International and Domestic Trade of the Yanintovian Government
Representative : Peter Groshatov
Company : Premislydic State Arms Export Authority
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 4.25 million shares
Signed,

To: Viktor Baturin, Bureau of International and Domestic Trade, Yanintovia
    Subject: Shareholding application

Dear Mr Baturin,

This letter has reached your desk for the proposal of your represented government has been received, and noted. First of all, I on behalf of Group Chairman Sir Matthew Alexander Gilligan, the Yohannesische Börse, and its partner exchanges internationally, would like to offer our sincerest and thankful regard for your shareholding and portfolio participation within YAX.

However, as per agreement with the de-jure majority shareholding entity of the Premislydic State Arms Export Authority, our representative will be required to inquire upon the opinion of the majority shareholding portfolio holders of the mentioned business. We will promptly issue an answer regarding the outcome of the inquiry as the time as of a decision has been made by the aforementioned major shareholding entities regarding your shareholding offer.

A more rapid answer will be acquired upon, however, if a contact by your representative toward the majority holder of the said business entity is made, of which the majority shareholder has confirmed the existence of a telegram sent by your representative personally themselves. Such an initiation, we believe, will give a more thorough and quick result as expected by you.

We thank you for your understanding, and shall await future update in regard to this transaction.

Yohannesische Börse AG

Jailpur
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jailpur » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:15 am

Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : Commonwealth of Jailpur
Representative : Maj John G Formby
Company : Pennington Defence
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 100,000 ($ 4,500,000)

This forms an initial purchase by the Directorate of Foreign Investment. We would like to secure first refusal on a further 100,000 shares.

Yours faithfully John G Formby, Jailpuren Military Legal Service.

Ea90
Senator

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ea90 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:38 am

OOC: Sorry, I should have mentioned; I TGed Prem and he said that he's cool with it.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Ea90 wrote:OOC: Sorry, I should have mentioned; I TGed Prem and he said that he's cool with it.

[OOC: Ohh... done..! :p ]

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Maj John G Formby

Postby Yohannes » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:43 pm

Jailpur wrote:
Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : Commonwealth of Jailpur
Representative : Maj John G Formby
Company : Pennington Defence
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 100,000 ($ 4,500,000)

This forms an initial purchase by the Directorate of Foreign Investment. We would like to secure first refusal on a further 100,000 shares.

Yours faithfully John G Formby, Jailpuren Military Legal Service.

To: John G Formby, Jailpuren Military Legal Service, Commonwealth of Jailpur

Dear Mr Formby,

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the Councillors of Yohannesische Börse and Bureau of Stock Regulation, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your represented government's request to purchase the above recorded shareholding stake of Pennington Defence Consortum has been approved; with the alteration, however, to 50,000 shares ownership.

We will shortly update the portfolio registry and track record to include the latest development.

We thank you for your initiative and the amount of trust placed upon the stock exchange and its agglomerated international exchanges,and we would love to hear more from you, and your represented entity in the future. Feel free to inquire more whenever deemed as such by your represented entity.

Yohannesische Börse AG

Amandolina
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Amandolina » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Name of corporation:Pazzi Automobiles
Name of representative:Carlos Francoli
Nation of origin:The People's Republic of Amandolina
Worth of share (price of one share):20.00NS$
Unit (number of share) For Sale:10,000,000
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange:5,000,000
From the office of Chairman Willhelm von Glücksburg of the People's Republic of Amandolina
Here are some pure Amandolinan companies for your service needs.
Pazzi Automobiles http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=195660
House of Tiloni http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=195803

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Akimonadi-Milogradian Consolidated Industries

Postby Yohannes » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Akimonad wrote:
To whom it may concern,

Akimonadi-Milogradian Consolidated Industries would like to make the following purchases:

Company : Arjuna Tea Services

To: Donnellon McCarthy, Chief Financial Officer, AMCI

Dear Mr McCarthy,

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the Councillors of Yohannesische Börse and Bureau of Stock Regulation, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your represented government's request to purchase the above recorded shareholding stake of Arjuna Tea has been approved in its entirety.

We will shortly update the portfolio registry and track record to include the latest development.

Yohannesische Börse AG

Akimonad wrote:
Company : BedTech

Dear Mr McCarthy,

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the Councillors of Yohannesische Börse and Bureau of Stock Regulation, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your represented government's request to purchase the above recorded shareholding stake of BedTech has been approved in its entirety.

Yohannesische Börse AG

Akimonad wrote:
Company : Datamaskin

Dear Mr McCarthy,

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the Councillors of Yohannesische Börse and Bureau of Stock Regulation, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your represented government's request to purchase the above recorded shareholding stake of Datamaskin has been approved in its entirety.

Yohannesische Börse AG

Akimonad wrote:
Company : Integrated Electronics

Dear Mr McCarthy,

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the Councillors of Yohannesische Börse and Bureau of Stock Regulation, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your represented government's request to purchase the above recorded shareholding stake of Integrated Electronics has been approved in its entirety.

Yohannesische Börse AG

Akimonad wrote:
Company : Asai Motors

Thank you.

Dear Mr McCarthy,

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the Councillors of Yohannesische Börse and Bureau of Stock Regulation, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your represented government's request to purchase the above recorded shareholding stake of Asai Motors has been approved in its entirety.

Yohannesische Börse AG

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Pazzi Automobiles

Postby Yohannes » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Amandolina wrote:
Name of corporation:Pazzi Automobiles
Name of representative:Carlos Francoli
Nation of origin:The People's Republic of Amandolina
Worth of share (price of one share):20.00NS$
Unit (number of share) For Sale:10,000,000
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange:5,000,000

To: Carlos Francoli, associated representative, Pazzi Automobiles
    Subject: Business registration

Dear Mr Francoli,

This letter has reached your desk for your request has been received, and noted. First of all, I on behalf of Group Chairman Sir Matthew Alexander Gilligan, the Yohannesische Börse, and its partner exchanges internationally, would like to offer our thank for your offer and application upon the registration of Pazzi Automobiles within our system.

However, we feel that at the present the corporate entity's application will have to be rejected, due to our regulated requirement of registration and applications regarding foreign corporate entities within its internal trading market system. Note however that we nevertheless thank you most graciously for the aforesaid offer, and we believe that with the possibility of its growth and management reformation in the future, Pazzi Automobiles shall passed the above mentioned prerequisite to register its shares and corporate securities within our system.

We thank you for your understanding.

Yohannesische Börse AG

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Business Registration [Aegean Military Enterprises]

Postby Yohannes » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Itailian Maifias wrote:
Name of corporation: Aegean Military Enterprises
Name of representative: Armand Florentine
Nation of origin: Twin Amanitte Empire of Itailia
Worth of share (price of one share): US$51.4
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 500,000
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: 900,000

[OOC: Hey Italia! I am very sorry for the late reply... :p ]

To: Armand Florentine, associated representative, Aegean Military Enterprises
    From: Johannes Hummel, director of transaction office, Yohannesische Börse
    Subject: Business registration

Dear Mr Florentine,

This letter has reached your desk for your attached statement has been well received and noted. First of all, I on behalf of Group Chairman Sir Matthew Alexander Gilligan, the Yohannesische Börse, and its partner exchanges internationally, would like to offer our sincerest and warm regard for your longstanding co-operation as well as the mutual understanding, and financial partnership entrusted upon our stock exchange.

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the seventeen Board Directors of the Yohannesische Börse and its Bureau of Business Registration, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your submitted business registration of the Aegean Military Enterprises within our stock exchange has been approved in its entirety.

We will shortly update the portfolio registry and track record within the stock exchange to include this latest development.

Finally, we thank you for your participation and the amount of trust placed upon our stock exchange and its agglomerated international partner exchanges. We would love to hear more from you, and your represented entity in the future. Feel free to inquire more whenever deemed as necessary.

Yohannesische Börse AG

Socialist States Owen
Minister

Founded: Nov 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Socialist States Owen » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Name of corporation: Mansley Systems PLC (Land Warfare Systems Technology and Development)
Name of representative: Mr Harold Collert (Executive Director of Market Operations)
Nation of origin: Eura/FSSO
Worth of share (price of one share):
Unit (number of share) For Sale:
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange:

OOC: I'm afraid I'll have to come back to this in the next day or two. If you want to fill in what I haven't based on what you recommend Yohannes, go ahead.
---NOTE--- Do not use my nation name. In RP, my nation is known simply as Eura, denonym Euran.
World Cup 60 Runner Up
Cup of Harmony 51 Runner Up
Market Cup I Winner
Next Generation Trophy Winner

- viewtopic.php?f=6&t=167860 Buy the MBT-8H now! The best budget MT tank!
- viewtopic.php?p=7688458#p7688458 < Awarded the prestigious Order of Beast (Second Class) by his lordship Abruzi.
- viewtopic.php?f=4&t=188514&p=10072065#p10072065 Best song ever. Of all time.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade