NATION

PASSWORD

Börse AG [Stock Exchange|Closed]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Isointania
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Isointania » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:50 pm

To: The President-Director of Yohannesische Börse AG, Ito Warsito.
From: Sir Simone Da Evigo, Founder and Director of Papa Simone's Coffe Shop.
Subject: Joining and Selling Shares on Yohannesische Börse AG.

I, Sir Simone Da Evigo, has been waiting for a long time to join The Yohannesische Börse AG Stock Exchange. We wish that my first company, Papa Simone's Coffee Shop (we also sell food), would be entered into the Yohannesische Börse AG Stock Exchange. I would also like to equire about the number of companies that you can register. Da Evigo Interantional owns and has founded many companies that we are eager to enter onto the Yohannesische Börse AG Stock Exchange. How many companies are allowed onto the Stock Exchange?

We are a massive company in Isointania, with 20,834 franchises nationwide. Our international store front will be opening soon. There are personalised products, such as Papa Simone's Coffee Machines, Papa Simone's cupcakes, Papa Simone's Coffe Granuels and many more. Papa Simone's Coffee Shop is a sponser of The Divalo Racing Team.

We hope that our offer is accepted and we can begin trading, Sir Simone Da Evigo.

Name of corporation: Papa Simone's Coffee Shop.
Name of representative: Sir Simone Da Evigo, Founder and Director of Papa Simone's Coffe Shop.
Nation of origin: The United Kingdom of Isointania.
Worth of share (price of one share): 35 LS (Libertà Sterlina, the currancy of Isointania, 1 LS is worth $1.023).
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 48,000,000.
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: 48,000,000
Last edited by Isointania on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Churchill Quotes:
A lie will get half way around the world while the truth is still putting his pants on

Although prepared for martyrdom, I prefer that it be postponed

I am ready to meet my maker, if my maker is ready to meet me is another matter

Call me Iso.
WARNING! MAY USE HEAVY SARCASM
My 1000 post.
British and proud!!!
23: 32nd. Yay.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:32 am

[OOC: Hello there,

1.) It is Yohannesische Börse AG, not Indonesia Stock Exchange.

2.) I don't give out space for companies with storefronts that don't exist yet, unless I know the roleplayer well.

3.) Nice communique, and good luck with the storefront. I will reply officially once I've seen the quality of your future storefront. :) ]
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Isointania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Isointania » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:02 am

Yohannes wrote:[OOC: Hello there,

1.) It is Yohannesische Börse AG, not Indonesia Stock Exchange.

2.) I don't give out space for companies with storefronts that don't exist yet, unless I know the roleplayer well.

3.) Nice communique, and good luck with the storefront. I will reply officially once I've seen the quality of your future storefront. :) ]

(OOC: Understood, changes have been made, storefront will be up by Tuesday at the latest.)
Churchill Quotes:
A lie will get half way around the world while the truth is still putting his pants on

Call me Iso.
My 1000 post.
British and proud!!!

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Business Registration [D Land and Isles]

Postby Yohannes » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:28 am

D Land and Isles wrote:
Name of corporation: D Air
Name of representative: Frank Dodge
Nation of origin: D Land and Isles
Worth of share (price of one share): 16 NSD
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 45,000
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: 40,000

To: Frank Dodge, associated representative of D Air
    From: Johannes Hummel, Director of the Transaction Office
    Subject: Business registration

Dear Mr Dodge,

This letter has reached your desk for your request has been received, and noted. First of all, I on behalf of Group Chairman Sir Matthew Alexander Gilligan, the Yohannesische Börse, and its partner exchanges internationally, would like to offer our thank for your offer and application upon the registration of Stygian Arms within our system.

However, we feel that at the present the corporate entity's application will have to be rejected, due to our regulated requirement of registration and applications regarding foreign corporate entities within its internal trading market system. Note however that we nevertheless thank you most graciously for the aforesaid offer, and we believe that with the possibility of its growth and management reformation in the future, D Air shall passed the above mentioned prerequisite to register its shares and corporate securities within our system.

We thank you for your understanding.

Division of Equity Trading
    Yohannesische Börse AG
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Shareholding Application [Vectors]

Postby Yohannes » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:50 am

Republic of Vectors wrote:
Full Name of nation: Empire of the Republic of Vectors
Representative : Dustin LeBlanc, Finance Minister
Company : Bedtech
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 2'253'946 shares

To: Rt Hon. Dustin LeBlanc, Minister of Finance of Vectors
    From: Johannes Hummel, Director of the Transaction Office, Yohannesische Börse AG
    Subject: Shareholding portfolio

Dear Mr LeBlanc,

This letter has reached your desk for your request has been received, and noted. First of all, I on behalf of Group Chairman Sir Matthew Alexander Gilligan, the Yohannesische Börse, and its partner exchanges internationally, would like to offer our sincerest and thankful regard for your shareholding and portfolio participation within YAX.

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the Councillors of Yohannesische Börse and Bureau of Stock Regulation, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your represented department's request to purchase the aforementioned shareholding stake of the Yohannesische Bundesbank has been approved in its entirety.

We will shortly update the portfolio registry and track record to include the latest development.

Finally, we thank you for your participation and the amount of trust placed upon the stock exchange and its agglomerated international exchanges,and we would love to hear more from you, and your represented entity in the future. Feel free to inquire more whenever deemed as such by your represented entity.

Yohannesische Börse AG

Yasashii
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 09, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Yasashii » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:44 am

To: Johannes Hummel, Director of the Transaction Office, Yohannesische Börse AG
Cc: The Rt. Hon. Emily Ray, Director of The Commerce Bureau of Yasashii
Subject: Asai Motors Registration

Dear Mr Hummel,

The Asai Motors Board of Directors feels confident about the size, security, and status of the Yohannesische Börse and wish to use the Börse for internationally sourced shares. We hope to raise foreign capital and investment while returning a share of our profits to all owners of Asai shares on the Börse. This listing includes ownership of the company's domestic and international administration. It does not value the company as a whole; manufacturing, inventory, and sales assets belong to wholly-owned subsidiaries of varying value and are largely sales and service oriented.

Attached is our application, I hope everything is in order.

Sho Shigeru,
VP, Asai Industrial Relations

Attachment
Name of corporation: Asai Motors
Name of representative: Sumi Masen
Nation of origin: The Commonwealth of Yasashii
Worth of share (price of one share): $266.66
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 56,800,000 shares
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: 400,000,000 shares ($106,664,000,000)

Please note the following shareholders:
-Asai Core Holdings Co. (62.2%: 248,800,000 shares)
-The Commonwealth of Yasashii (10.6%: 42,400,000 shares)
-Energizia Inc. (10.0%: 40,000,000 shares)
-Various Yasashiijin interests (3.0%: 12,000,000 shares)

Lochinver
Envoy

Founded: Jun 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lochinver » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:01 am

FROM: Shelly Xu, Head of Public Affairs, Lochinver Ordnance plc
TO: Johannes Hummel, Director of the Transaction Office, Yohannesische Börse AG
SUBJECT: Lochinver Ordnance IPO
Greetings. I am writing to you today to inquire the possibility of Lochinver Ordnance posting a listing on Yohannesische Börse's trading floor. After substantial growth since our opening a few months ago, Lochinver Ordnance has grown to ten times its size, gaining over $800 Billion USD of revenue ($81 Billion USD of profit) within a very short period of time. Being a defense production firm, we see a fair amount of business from nations across the world, as the demand for war never withers. Now, we need to expand both financially and physically, and to acquire the ability to do so we wish to be listed within your stock exchange under the monicer, "LORD." Attached to this letter is our application for such a listing with the proper references and information. We hope for a healthy business relationship in the future!

Name of Corporation: Lochinver Ordnance plc (Profits of $81,002,935,120.86 USD, Net Worth of $250,723,850,000)
Name of Representative: Quynh Dong
Nation of Origin: Lochinver
Worth of Share (price of one share): $67.60
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 1,854,466,346
Total Number of Shares To Be Listed in the Stock Exchange: 3,708,932,692 (50% ownership by the Lochinver Government)
Last edited by Lochinver on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Business Registration [Asai Motors]

Postby Yohannes » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:39 pm

Yasashii wrote:

To: Johannes Hummel, Director of the Transaction Office, Yohannesische Börse AG
Cc: The Rt. Hon. Emily Ray, Director of The Commerce Bureau of Yasashii
Subject: Asai Motors Registration

Dear Mr Hummel,

The Asai Motors Board of Directors feels confident about the size, security, and status of the Yohannesische Börse and wish to use the Börse for internationally sourced shares. We hope to raise foreign capital and investment while returning a share of our profits to all owners of Asai shares on the Börse. This listing includes ownership of the company's domestic and international administration. It does not value the company as a whole; manufacturing, inventory, and sales assets belong to wholly-owned subsidiaries of varying value and are largely sales and service oriented.

Attached is our application, I hope everything is in order.

Sho Shigeru,
VP, Asai Industrial Relations

Attachment
Name of corporation: Asai Motors
Name of representative: Sumi Masen
Nation of origin: The Commonwealth of Yasashii
Worth of share (price of one share): $266.66
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 56,800,000 shares
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: 400,000,000 shares ($106,664,000,000)

Please note the following shareholders:
-Asai Core Holdings Co. (62.2%: 248,800,000 shares)
-The Commonwealth of Yasashii (10.6%: 42,400,000 shares)
-Energizia Inc. (10.0%: 40,000,000 shares)
-Various Yasashiijin interests (3.0%: 12,000,000 shares)

To: Sumi Masen, associated representative of Asai Motors
    From: Johannes Hummel, Director of the Transaction Office, Yohannesische Börse AG
    Subject: Business application

Dear Ms Masen,

This letter has reached your desk for your attached statement has been well received and noted. First of all, I on behalf of Group Chairman Sir Matthew Alexander Gilligan, the Yohannesische Börse, and its partner exchanges internationally, would like to offer our sincerest and warm regard for your longstanding co-operation as well as the mutual understanding, and financial partnership entrusted upon our stock exchange.

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the seventeen Board Directors of the Yohannesische Börse and its Bureau of Business Registration, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your submitted business registration offer of Asai Motors within our stock exchange has been approved in its entirety.

We will shortly update the portfolio registry and track record within the stock exchange to include this latest development.

Finally, we thank you for your participation and the amount of trust placed upon our stock exchange and its agglomerated international partner exchanges. We would love to hear more from you, and your represented entity in the future. Feel free to inquire more whenever deemed as necessary.

Yohannesische Börse AG

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Business Registration [Lochinver Ordnance]

Postby Yohannes » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Lochinver wrote:

FROM: Shelly Xu, Head of Public Affairs, Lochinver Ordnance plc
TO: Johannes Hummel, Director of the Transaction Office, Yohannesische Börse AG
SUBJECT: Lochinver Ordnance IPO
Greetings. I am writing to you today to inquire the possibility of Lochinver Ordnance posting a listing on Yohannesische Börse's trading floor. After substantial growth since our opening a few months ago, Lochinver Ordnance has grown to ten times its size, gaining over $800 Billion USD of revenue ($81 Billion USD of profit) within a very short period of time. Being a defense production firm, we see a fair amount of business from nations across the world, as the demand for war never withers. Now, we need to expand both financially and physically, and to acquire the ability to do so we wish to be listed within your stock exchange under the monicer, "LORD." Attached to this letter is our application for such a listing with the proper references and information. We hope for a healthy business relationship in the future!

Name of Corporation: Lochinver Ordnance plc (Profits of $81,002,935,120.86 USD, Net Worth of $250,723,850,000)
Name of Representative: Quynh Dong
Nation of Origin: Lochinver
Worth of Share (price of one share): $67.60
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 1,854,466,346
Total Number of Shares To Be Listed in the Stock Exchange: 3,708,932,692 (50% ownership by the Lochinver Government)

To: Shelly Xu, Head of Public Affairs, Lochinver Ordnance plc

Dear Ms Xu,

This letter has reached your desk for your attached statement has been well received and noted. First of all, I on behalf of Group Chairman Sir Matthew Alexander Gilligan, the Yohannesische Börse, and its partner exchanges internationally, would like to offer our sincerest and warm regard for your longstanding co-operation as well as the mutual understanding, and financial partnership entrusted upon our stock exchange.

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the seventeen Board Directors of the Yohannesische Börse and its Bureau of Business Registration, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your submitted business registration offer of Lochinver Ordnance within our stock exchange has been approved in its entirety.

We will shortly update the portfolio registry and track record within the stock exchange to include this latest development.

Finally, we thank you for your participation and the amount of trust placed upon our stock exchange and its agglomerated international partner exchanges. We would love to hear more from you, and your represented entity in the future. Feel free to inquire more whenever deemed as necessary.

Yohannesische Börse AG

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Founded: Nov 26, 2011

Postby Doppio Giudici » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:57 pm

To whom it may concern

It seams that it is time for NTAAS to expand into the international market. At the moment we are only the largest source of exports for Doppio Giudici and 8th largest for Vadia. At the moment we are intending to increase the amount of money entering both nations via purchasing of shares. Below is filing for our intended purchases, let us know if any adjustments must be made.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

From Galen, CEO of NTAAS

Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : NTAAS (Neo-Terran Alliance Arms Supply)
Representative : Galen CEO of NTAAS
Company : Voss Defence
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy:6,000 shares

Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : NTAAS (Neo-Terran Alliance Arms Supply)
Representative :Galen CEO of NTAAS
Company : Pennington Defense Consortium
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy:50,000 shares

Company : Montana Pharmaceuticals
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy:5,000 shares

Company : Montana Pharmaceuticals
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy:5,000 shares
I use this old account for FT, Pentaga Giudici and Vadia are for MT.

"Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening"

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

Eslovakia
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Eslovakia » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:38 pm

CEO Carl-Leon Björnborg Karlberg - 1 Karlberga Tower - Karlberg, Solna - Ekaterinberg - Eslovakia

To Mr. Hummel

Having assessed our financial growth and significant increase in the purchases from Karlberg Industries AB, we have formally decided in conjunction with the Eslovakian Government to open up our stocks for trade at the Yohannesische Börse AG where it's reputation and influence is widespread throughout the financial community today. We hope that the decision taken today will greatly reflect in the future of Karlberg's operations.

Name of Corporation: Karlberg Industries AB and Transportation
Name of Representative: Magdalena Martinsson
Nation of Origin: The Federal Republic of Eslovakia
Worth of Share (price of one share): $50.80
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 100,000,00
Total Number of Shares To Be Listed in the Stock Exchange: 350,000,000

Yours Sincerely

CEO Carl-Leon Björnborg Karlberg
Last edited by Eslovakia on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
Some good info on Sweden
Birkaine wrote:Idiots who are not only aware of their idiocy but hell bent on keeping it regardless of how much disruption they cause deserve to eat a dick
Birkaine wrote:How about we have a thread that's just about some guy getting a back alley handjob from a New Delhi whore but we write it in such technical and obtuse language that the mods won't notice? First one to get banned loses.

Birkaine wrote:Are you seriously trying to turn this into a conversation on whether or not you're a human?
2QTBSTR8 ~ oHai thar! ~ I'm Bisexual, for LGBT rights and this is how I live my life regardless of other peoples opinions.
If you support LGBT rights, feel free to add this to your signature ~~~ヾ(^∇^)

D Land and Isles
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby D Land and Isles » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Yohannesische Borse AG:

I have decided to make my company public. It has come to my understanding that you are the biggest stock exchange in the world, and I find this the appropriate place to start going public.

Sincerely,

Frank Dodge, CEO DAIR

Name of corporation: D Air
Name of representative: Frank Dodge
Nation of origin: D Land and Isles
Worth of share (price of one share): 11.58 NSD
Unit (number of share) For Sale:900,000
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange:400,000
Companies:
D Air
D City International Airport
Destination Hotel Group
Allez Cycles
Stone Furnitures
Francisport International Aeroport
Columbia Cruises

Olympic Medal Tally: 1 G, 3 S, 2 B
Cycling: Winner D City-Crumpston, Points Jersey 1st, 2nd, Island Tour. Stage 2,3, 2nd Island Tour, Stages 1,5, 1st Island Tour

Located in the Northwest

Garyjune
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Garyjune » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : GGMurphy Banking and Finance
Representative : George Chan
Company : Pennington Defense Consortium
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 240,000 shares (30% of the company) for USD $108,000,000
George Chan
Business Maganate, Obsessive Reader, History Nerd

Nation: The Incoporated States of Garyjune

Economic Left/Right: 6.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.41

Isointania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Isointania » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:20 pm

(OOC: Cancel my previous post, I'll post one soon with a storefront)
Churchill Quotes:

Call me Iso.
My 1000 post.
British and proud!!!

Ea90
Senator

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ea90 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:09 pm

-DELETED-
Last edited by Ea90 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

Seville
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Seville » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Addressed to: Johannes Hummel, Director of the Transaction Office at Yohanesische Börse Stock Echange
Sent from: Juan Lopez, Owner and CEO of Fruta Fantástica
Subject: Fruta Fantástica business registration
Date: July 20, 2012

Dear Mr. Hummel,

First off, let me introduce myself. My name is Juan Lopez, owner and CEO of Fruta Fantástica. The company was passed down to me from my father, and has been in the Lopez family since it's founding. I am currently the owner and CEO of the company and represent our image worldwide.

After a meeting with the Fruta Fantástica family, we have reached a decision. It is time for our company to join this glorious stock exchange. The reason behind this sudden decision is that our board feels it will drive our sales and bring us more internationally. We've already proven ourselves successful, in that being we currently supply two companies and ship to over 5 countries worldwide, not including the number of consumers in Seville. Despite applying for a membership here, we continue to strive for our family owned image. Attached I have included our application for membership, we hope you will consider us.

Name of corporation: Fruta Fantástica
Name of representative: Isabella Lopez
Nation of origin: Seville
Worth of share (price of one share): $33.00
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 0
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: 70,000,000

Yours truly,

Juan Lopez

The Murry
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Murry » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:32 am

Name of corporation: Wattle Trading Company (WTC)
Name of representative: John Roslin
Nation of origin: The Murry
Worth of share (price of one share): NSD $1,250,000
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 100
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: 1000
BOOK NOW THE MURRY PERFORMING ARTS ON TOUR
Australian, Right wing, Nationalist, Anglican, Monarchist, Climate sceptic, Federal Imperialist
Eco 6.00 Social 3.33

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Business Registration [Karlberg Industries AB]

Postby Yohannes » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Eslovakia wrote:

CEO Carl-Leon Björnborg Karlberg - 1 Karlberga Tower - Karlberg, Solna - Ekaterinberg - Eslovakia

To Mr. Hummel

Having assessed our financial growth and significant increase in the purchases from Karlberg Industries AB, we have formally decided in conjunction with the Eslovakian Government to open up our stocks for trade at the Yohannesische Börse AG where it's reputation and influence is widespread throughout the financial community today. We hope that the decision taken today will greatly reflect in the future of Karlberg's operations.

Name of Corporation: Karlberg Industries AB and Transportation
Name of Representative: Magdalena Martinsson
Nation of Origin: The Federal Republic of Eslovakia
Worth of Share (price of one share): $50.80
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 40,457,986,875
Total Number of Shares To Be Listed in the Stock Exchange: 350,000,000

Yours Sincerely

(Image)

CEO Carl-Leon Björnborg Karlberg

To: Carl-Leon Björnborg Karlberg, Chief Executive Officer of Karlberg Industries

Dear Mr Karlberg,

After a certain deliberation and screening session, together with a deep discussion between the seventeen Board Directors of the Yohannesische Börse and its Bureau of Business Registration, we have decided to provide an answer in finality. Hereby we would like to announce that your submitted business registration offer of Karlberg Industries AB and Transportation within our stock exchange has been approved in its entirety.

Yohannesische Börse AG

Patricant
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:39 pm

Full Name of nation / organisation / individual : The Theocratic People's Republic of Patricant
Representative : Francis Myaredo
Company : Up and Beyond Architects
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 10,000,001
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
Shanak FC (by proxy of I-Patricant businessman Georgio Scalone)
*none*

Taiwan is part of the People's Republic of China. It is the PRC's 23rd administrative division. There, I said it. Put this in YOUR signature if you agree.

Xanixi
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:05 am

To: Yohannesische Börse AG
From: Imperial Commonwealth; Commonwealth Parliament; Councillor Jack Brown
Subject: Transactions
Encryption: Tier Four: Public

Greetings,

Acting on behalf of the Commonwealth Parliament, I have been authorised to use funds made available to me by the Commonwealth government in order to purchase corporal stocks from the Yohannesische stock exchange.

Additionally, the Commonwealth Parliament has also authorised the submission of the standard currency in Commonwealth territory (Commonwealth Pound) to the Yohannesische stock exchange.

Both required forms of submission have been completed, and are attached to this message. We hope that they are in excellent conditions. If any issue arises, please do not hesitate to notify the Commonwealth Parliament.

Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Signed,
Councillor Jack Brown
Commonwealth Parliament

Stock Purchase
Full Name of nation / organisation / individual: Imperial Commonwealth (of Xanixi)
Representative: Financial Minister Gerald Bailey
Company: Arjuna Tea Services
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 525,000 shares (1.3% of available shares; $19,950,000)

Currency Register
Full Name of Nation: Imperial Commonwealth (of Xanixi)
Full Name of National Currency: Commonwealth Pound (C£)
Unit for Sale: C£12,000,000 ($32,640,000)
Total Unit: C£25,000,000 ($68,000,000)
Total Bond Value: (C£1 = $2.72 | $1 = C£0.37)

Note: Total units for sale may or may not change in time. If we wish to update stocks, we will immediately notify the Yohannesische stock exchange.
Grand Imperial Republic of Thedosia | Galactic Imperial Republic [FT]
DEFCON: [4]; Double Take
| Pop.: 508,191,116 | Area: 24.670.330 km2 | Demonym: Thedosian/Republic/Imperial |
| Military: 5,482,193 | GDP: US$32,842,135,458,524.96 | Lifespan: ~650 y/o |
Dr. Carl Sagan wrote:“They say astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”
Most Astounding Fact
#AupaAtleti #ContigoHastaElFinal
American and Spanish

Central and Eastern Visayas
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Central and Eastern Visayas » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:25 am

Full Name of organisation : Estate of the spouses Sasan
Representative : Atty. Reina Margarette Cataluña, Ll.B., CPA (Executor of the estate)
Company : Up and Beyond Architects
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 200 000
If believing in God means I am less than human in the eyes of some, fine; I will wear my yellow badge with pride.

TIMEZONE: GMT +8
1. In a gunless society, the strong prey on the weak with utter impunity.
2. Yes, I'm a Roman Catholic from the Philippines. And I know how much ass PH sucks at the moment.
3. Bastard with ADHD. Yep.
4. PDAF can go to hell!
Economic Left/Right: 6.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49
Or: This.

Patricant
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Name of corporation: AeroPatricant
Name of representative: Gylfi Magnorsson
Nation of origin: Patricant
Worth of share (price of one share): 61.23
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 99,999
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: 200,000
Last edited by Patricant on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
Shanak FC (by proxy of I-Patricant businessman Georgio Scalone)
*none*

Taiwan is part of the People's Republic of China. It is the PRC's 23rd administrative division. There, I said it. Put this in YOUR signature if you agree.

Gyflada
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 10, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Gyflada » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:03 am

1 Victoria Street,
The Hon. Stephanie LePlante,

Ministry of Business and Commerce

Thursday 2nd August 2012

To whom it may concern,

Please allow me to firstly introduce myself. I am Stephanie LePlante, I have been appointed as the Secretary of Business and Commerce within Genovia. It is therefore my responsibility to review and make the overall judgement on issues relating to trade and commerce. I am writing this letter both on behalf of the Ministry of Business and Commerce and His Majesty's Treasury, following an unfortunate death.
On the 17th July 2012, a rather prominent politician, businessman and investor who trades through yourselves, passed away. Following his wishes, and on behalf of The. Rt. Hon. Catherine Mills MP, I have been asked to take command of executing his business wishes. As such, please would you acknowledge and act on the following;

Full Name of nation / organisation / individual: Sir Daniel L. MItchell
Company: Sky
Unit (Stock)/share(s) you want to sell: 1,652,031
Full Name of nation / organisation / individual: Sir Daniel L. Mitchell
Company: Quendi-Malascene Oil United
Unit (Stock)/share(s) you want to sell: 60,000,000
Full Name of nation / organisation / individual: Sir Daniel L. Mitchell
Company: Yohannesische Bundesbank
Unit (Stock)/share(s) you want to sell: 4,000,000

Our calculations make us aware that the shares to be sold, will reach a total of $484,059,971,300.00, which we would ask you to wire to Sir Paul Eaton, of Majestic Corporation.

Warmest Regards,
The Hon. Stephanie LePlanteMP,
Minister of Business and Commerce
Ministry of Business and Commerce
Last edited by Gyflada on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Edom or Edom.

Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Programme | Everyday Productions [News] | International Aid & Development
Economcs & Trade: Majestic Hotel & Majestic Corporation

Western Visayas and Palawan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Visayas and Palawan » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:58 am

Full Name of individual : Horatio R. Wong, CPA, MBA
Representative : -himself-
Company : Arjuna Tea Services
Unit (Stock) For Sale You want to Buy: 100 000
This is Central and Eastern Visayas' second puppet, subscribing to the ideology of Get Real Philippines as faithfully as possible.

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 15, 2010

Postby Itailian Maifias » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:01 pm

Name of corporation: Aegean Military Enterprises
Name of representative: Armand Florentine
Nation of origin: Twin Amanitte Empire of Itailia
Worth of share (price of one share): US$51.4
Unit (number of share) For Sale: 500,000
Total number of shares to be listed in the stock exchange: 900,000
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
Your Local Peculiarity in the Southern Beta Quadrant
" You hypocritical Venetian bastard "
" Intentions pave a certain road, outcomes are what matter."
For Minnysota
Come here ya' Frenchie. The only Viking fan I ever liked.
For Reformed Britannia
Remember, remember the Plight of Sir Roberts
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade