NATION

PASSWORD

The Bank of Yohannes—NationStates' Oldest Bank RP

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ziyou Guo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ziyou Guo » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:51 am

Yohannes wrote:
Ziyou Guo wrote:OOC: How long is a year in this game? Or at least in your own terms.

OOC : Basically a year is, to be adjusted to this bank term, 1 week. :).

OOC again : However, the longer you deposit your fund without extracting any, the more the bank interest rate will add up to your account, meaning more $$$ for you and me. Mutually exclusive for both of us. (although you benefit more of course, since your party is the one who actually receive the money in physical term, not just credit.

OOC again : You can extract a certain, or even all of your deposit anytime that you feel like it, but the rule said above will not appy to you if you do so, and you won't receive extra any $$$ For your savings in this bank.

For all OOC: OK, then.
MT nation: You're looking at it right now! :P
FT nation: Sungai Pusat
RP population: 5,076,700
-From Jiang Wen
President of the Unitary Singaporean Republic of Ziyou Guo

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:44 am

To: Jakarta Imperial Bank

>Greetings,
I would like to add an additional sum of 100 million Euros to my account. Of those 100 i want you to invest 60 million on more oil and energy resources like i mentioned on my first money admittion on this Bank. Also is there possible for me to have an investement councellor for investements in Yohannes?
Thank you

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:03 am

Monte Mare wrote:To: Jakarta Imperial Bank

>Greetings,
I would like to add an additional sum of 100 million Euros to my account. Of those 100 i want you to invest 60 million on more oil and energy resources like i mentioned on my first money admittion on this Bank. Also is there possible for me to have an investement councellor for investements in Yohannes?
Thank you

Dear Customer

Thank you for depositing your fund in our prestigious bank.

Yes. We will send an investment advisor to contact you regarding your request for an investment advisor from this bank.

We will update your account shortly.

Yours Sincerely
-John Cregten-
Senior Partner, Chief Executive Officer.
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Holy Roman Confederate
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Roman Confederate » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:42 am

Trinity Aerospace wishes to place funds in the care of your fine institution. After a major arms contract we find ourself flush with funds.

Official Name on Record: Trinity Aerospace

Official Country of Origin: Holy Roman Confederate

Type of Account: Imperial Executive Account

Initial deposit: Eleven Trillion Dollars

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? If possible.
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=78531
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=79073&p=3753933#p3753933

Stromburg
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Stromburg » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:52 am

Ministry of State Security of the Republic of Stromburg

TO: Mr. John Cregten & Mr. Andrew McKay
CC: Mr. Sri Mulyani Indrawati, Imperial Minister of Finance
FROM: Mr. Rick Hammond, Deputy Minister of State Security for International Relation and Network
RE: Establishing Funds for Foreign and External Activities related to National Security

The Ministry of State Security would like to deposit cash in a international renowned and well connected financial insitution to improve monetary transaction and efficiency in financing foreign activities. Our search for choice had led us to the Jakarta Imperial Banking Ltd. for its world benchmark of bank secrecy and credibility. The cash came from a legitimate sources by various investments and interest group. The purpose of
funds is for financial transaction and nothing else.

Code: Select all
Official Name on Record: MSS Stromburg Foreign Activities Fund

Official Country of Origin: Republic of Stromburg

Type of Account: Imperial Cash Fund Account

Initial deposit: $10 Billion

Do you want us to invest the money nationally?: Yes

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies?: Yes

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?: Long term Strategic Investment such as energy, resources, capital investment and arms industry.

The content and validity of this message is jointly approved by the Minister of State Security, John key and National Security Minister Anthony Chan
Last edited by Stromburg on Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Today, the only market system ever exist is state capitalism. It is designed in a way that the state takes the risk while the private sector profits from it.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:34 am

Holy Roman Confederate wrote:Trinity Aerospace wishes to place funds in the care of your fine institution. After a major arms contract we find ourself flush with funds.

Official Name on Record: Trinity Aerospace

Official Country of Origin: Holy Roman Confederate

Initial deposit: Eleven Trillion Dollars

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? If possible.

To : Trinity Aerospace Launch and Space Systems Division

We are trully honoured to have you as one of our banking customer/client.
Your request for an Imperial Executive Account has been accepted.
Your Client Number is [encrypted, *sent by telegram*].
A total of US$11,000,000,000,000.00 (US$11 Trillion Universal Standard Dollar), has been electronically sent to that new account.

The fund will be invested in our various national capital project in the Indonesian Empire of Yohannes. The said deposit above shall be deposited throughout seperate accounts within the Imperial Branch evenly to ensure absolute security.

We are honoured to have you as one of our Client, and we look forward in a positive and open partnership in managing your fund with regard of you as one of our trusted customers.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-
Senior Partner. Chief Executive Officer
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:41 am

Stromburg wrote:

Ministry of State Security of the Republic of Stromburg

TO: Mr. John Cregten & Mr. Andrew McKay
CC: Mr. Sri Mulyani Indrawati, Imperial Minister of Finance
FROM: Mr. Rick Hammond, Deputy Minister of State Security for International Relation and Network
RE: Establishing Funds for Foreign and External Activities related to National Security

The Ministry of State Security would like to deposit cash in a international renowned and well connected financial insitution to improve monetary transaction and efficiency in financing foreign activities. Our search for choice had led us to the Jakarta Imperial Banking Ltd. for its world benchmark of bank secrecy and credibility. The cash came from a legitimate sources by various investments and interest group. The purpose of
funds is for financial transaction and nothing else.

Code: Select all
Official Name on Record: MSS Stromburg Foreign Activities Fund

Official Country of Origin: Republic of Stromburg

Initial deposit: $10 Billion

Do you want us to invest the money nationally?: Yes

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies?: Yes

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?: Long term Strategic Investment such as energy, resources, capital investment and arms industry.

The content and validity of this message is jointly approved by the Minister of State Security, John key and National Security Minister Anthony Chan

To : John key. Stromburg Minister of State Security.

Your request for an Imperial Cash Fund Account has been accepted.

A total of US$10,000,000,000.00 (US$10 Billion. Universal Standard Dollar), has been electronically sent to that new account.

The fund will be invested in our various national capital project in the Indonesian Empire of Yohannes. The said deposit above shall be deposited throughout seperate accounts within the Imperial Branch evenly to ensure absolute security.

A heavy emphasis in Colonial Indirect Capital and Equity Investment will be the top priority for our assigned chartered-accountant in handling the said investment above, with regard of a possibility of a Positive Investment Return Speculation.

We are honoured to have you as one of our Client, and we look forward in a positive and open partnership in managing your fund with regard of you as one of our trusted customers.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-
Senior Partner. Chief Executive Officer
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:15 am

The Ministry of Finance and Trade of the Indonesian Empire is proud to announce that, As of Saturday, 30 October 2010, the Jakarta Imperial Banking Ltd., - NationStates' Local Bank is currently the largest and most profitable financial institution and bank in nationstates.

-Sri Mulyani Indrawati-
Head of Finance and Trade Ministry

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:48 am

To: Jakarta Imperial Bank

>We would like to congratulate your bav=nk for currently beeing the most profitable bank in the NS world. As we see your excellent services and your fair treat of all your clients, we would like from you to become one the major banks in our nation (Currently the niggest in Monte Mare is CBS Banking). And we would like to sign a contract and make more than 1.000 banks all over the nation from which our people will be able to deposit money, make accounts etc... We will also provide you a building in our Capital City, Monte Mare to serve as the Monte Mare and one of your global headquarters.

Thank you

Astholm
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:47 am

From: Simon Whitfield, Acting CEO, Cevuize Automotive LLC, Kingsteignton, South Bedfordshire, Astholm
To: John Cregten, CEO, Jakarta Imperial Banking
CC: Andrew McKay, CEO, Jakarta Imperial Banking

Dear Sir,
I am acting CEO of Cevuize Automotive LLC, a manufacturer of automobiles from The United Kingdom of Mancetter. I am from the Astholm subsidiary. We wish to establish in your nation too, where we already have some presence, but no local vehicle production.
As such, I am prepared to give you any Cevuize vehicle of your choice, on request.

Here is my application:

Official Name on Record: Simon Whitfield

Official Country of Origin: Mancunian Territories of Astholm

Initial deposit: £1,870.91 ($3,000 USD)

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? Yes, in development of automobiles and importing new vehicles to our country

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? Yes, but only in terms of employment for our company in all the colonies, especially the Indonesian Cameroons.
(check our factbook and ambassador mission at the link below for more information)

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? We would like you to invest it in development of automobiles, mainly family cars/subcompacts and mid-size cars (e.g. the Ford Fusion as an example of size)

Cevuize Automotive LLC's vehicles are popular in your nation and as of 2011 we aim to expand further.

As such, I will be visiting your nation soon.

Yours faithfully
Simon Whitfield
Acting CEO
Cevuize Automotive LLC Astholm
[spoiler=About Me]Based on the United Kingdom, but enlarged version with alternate history.
On IIWiki
I have multiple puppets here; only a select few are used to represent the continent of Astholm; others used represent Westholme, and do not artificially boost my nation's statistics.Previously i used puppets with nation names that did not identify as Astholm (e.g. Australis Australia; now all new puppets use ASTHLM, NORTHLM, SOUTHLM, WESTHLM (HLM denoting The Holmes.
NOTE: Other uses of Astholm here have a different continuity and refer to work created by the user Astholm, not the nation

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Astholm wrote:From: Simon Whitfield, Acting CEO, Cevuize Automotive LLC, Kingsteignton, South Bedfordshire, Astholm
To: John Cregten, CEO, Jakarta Imperial Banking
CC: Andrew McKay, CEO, Jakarta Imperial Banking

Dear Sir,
I am acting CEO of Cevuize Automotive LLC, a manufacturer of automobiles from The United Kingdom of Mancetter. I am from the Astholm subsidiary. We wish to establish in your nation too, where we already have some presence, but no local vehicle production.
As such, I am prepared to give you any Cevuize vehicle of your choice, on request.

Here is my application:

Official Name on Record: Simon Whitfield

Official Country of Origin: Mancunian Territories of Astholm

Initial deposit: £1,870.91 ($3,000 USD)

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? Yes, in development of automobiles and importing new vehicles to our country

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? Yes, but only in terms of employment for our company in all the colonies, especially the Indonesian Cameroons.
(check our factbook and ambassador mission at the link below for more information)

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? We would like you to invest it in development of automobiles, mainly family cars/subcompacts and mid-size cars (e.g. the Ford Fusion as an example of size)

Cevuize Automotive LLC's vehicles are popular in your nation and as of 2011 we aim to expand further.

As such, I will be visiting your nation soon.

Yours faithfully
Simon Whitfield
Acting CEO
Cevuize Automotive LLC Astholm

To : Simon Whitfield, Acting CEO, Cevuize Automotive LLC, Kingsteignton, South Bedfordshire, Astholm.
From : John Cregten, Senior Partner. Chief Executive Officer.

I am trully honoured by the splendid and gracious offer by you sir. However, as the Head of the Indonesian Empire's central bank and federal reserve institution, i am afraid that the 1987 Imperial Constitution of the Empire clearly dictated that no government-related corporation executives shall accept any gift(s) nor bond(s) referred from a third party.

Other than that, it is with a great regard to such a fine company as yours that we accepted your application for an account in our prestigious banking institution. Below is the formal application respond sent automatically.

Your request for an Imperial Executive Account has been accepted.

A total of £1,870.91 (US$3,000.00) has been electronically sent to that new account.

The fund will be invested in our various colonial capital project in the Indonesian Empire of Yohannes's affiliated territories abroad. The said deposit above shall be deposited throughout seperate accounts within the Imperial Branch evenly to ensure absolute security.

A heavy emphasis in Colonial Indirect Capital and Equity Investment towards the Automotive sector of the affiliated territories will be the top priority for our assigned chartered-accountant in handling the said investment above, with regard of a possibility of a Positive Investment Return Speculation.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-
Senior Chief Executive Officer

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Monte Mare wrote:To: Jakarta Imperial Bank

>We would like to congratulate your bav=nk for currently beeing the most profitable bank in the NS world. As we see your excellent services and your fair treat of all your clients, we would like from you to become one the major banks in our nation (Currently the niggest in Monte Mare is CBS Banking). And we would like to sign a contract and make more than 1.000 banks all over the nation from which our people will be able to deposit money, make accounts etc... We will also provide you a building in our Capital City, Monte Mare to serve as the Monte Mare and one of your global headquarters.

Your MM Headquarters

Thank you

To : Giorgio Paletti. Minister of Finance. Principality of Monte Mare

I am trully honoured by such a commendation coming from a developed and prosperous nation such as Monte Mare.

We will upheld our promise that any branches with affiliation to our prestigious financial banking and investment group shall respect Monte Mare's culture and various constitutional degrees domestically.

With all due respect, we are trully honoured to be granted such a magnificent headquarter and corporational influence within Monte Mare.

Sincerely Yours
Governor of BI. Senior Chief Executive Officer of JIB and its subsidiaries.
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Roman Confederate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Roman Confederate » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:09 pm

To: Managing Director, Bank of Indonesia
From: John Kittridge, Vice President of Fiscal Operations Trinity Sea Systems
Subject: Imperial Cash Fund Account(s)

Dear Sir,

I bid you a humble good day. Currently the the office of Fiscal Operations of Trinity Sea Systems is seeking a financial modality to meet a unique need. We are an exporter of maritime systems. As part of our export activities we deploy training and delivery teams globally. Until recently we issued each crew member a credit card to cover their per diem expenses and any unforeseen expenses. As a cost saving measure we have decided to do away with the system of credit cards and instead find an interest barring account that many cards can be given access to, and produces a return of interest. Would a system such as this be possible with the Bank of Indonesia? We eagerly await your reply.

John Kittridge
VP Fiscal Operations
Trinity Sea Systems

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Holy Roman Confederate wrote:Image

Dear Sir,

I bid you a humble good day. Currently the the office of Fiscal Operations of Trinity Sea Systems is seeking a financial modality to meet a unique need. We are an exporter of maritime systems. As part of our export activities we deploy training and delivery teams globally. Until recently we issued each crew member a credit card to cover their per diem expenses and any unforeseen expenses. As a cost saving measure we have decided to do away with the system of credit cards and instead find an interest barring account that many cards can be given access to, and produces a return of interest. Would a system such as this be possible with the Bank of Indonesia? We eagerly await your reply.

John Kittridge
VP Fiscal Operations
Trinity Sea Systems

To : John Kittridge. VP Fiscal Operations. Trinity Sea Systems
From : John Cregten. Governor of BI. Senior CEO of JIB, LIBC, and UIC

Dear John Kittridge

Good day to you too. We have heard of the good reputation and entrepeneurship of the well-established Trinity Sea Systems.

The global reputation of your team has impressed some of the current investment prospector of our board of executive team.

Indeed, the system of credit card is known for its unexpected prospective result and unreliability, we have to admit. That is also one of the main reason why our current Board of Directors is not ingratiating such a system within the internal structure of our financial banking group and its subsidiaries overseas.

Indeed, the Imperial Cash Fund Account, I personally feel, would be the best option for the everyday's simple need of Trinity Sea Systems's team of international members.

One reason is attributed to the overall high-safetiness of the monetary credit invested in such an account type, and the relative amount of return revenue flow produced in a generally safe and unrisk environment of the said type of account. Hence one of the reason why the Imperial Cash Fund Account is currently one of the most popular account rated by our many fine customers globally.

Indeed, a system such as requested by you sir, would be possible. Therefore, we advised Trinity Sea Systems to apply for the Imperial Cash Fund Account as its main corporate account for international and domestic direct transfer of credit, and fund.

Kindly awaiting your reply.

Governor of the Central Bank of Indonesia. Senior Partner of JIB, LIBC, and UIC.
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Roman Confederate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Roman Confederate » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Yohannes wrote:
Holy Roman Confederate wrote:Image

Dear Sir,

John Kittridge
VP Fiscal Operations
Trinity Sea Systems

Dear John Kittridge

Good day to you too. We have heard of the good reputation and entrepeneurship of the well-established Trinity Sea Systems.

The global reputation of your team has impressed some of the current investment prospector of our board of executive team.

Indeed, the system of credit card is known for its unexpected prospective result and unreliability, we have to admit. That is also one of the main reason why our current Board of Directors is not ingratiating such a system within the internal structure of our financial banking group and its subsidiaries overseas.

Indeed, the Imperial Cash Fund Account, I personally feel, would be the best option for the everyday's simple need of Trinity Sea Systems's team of international members.

One reason is attributed to the overall high-safetiness of the monetary credit invested in such an account type, and the relative amount of return revenue flow produced in a generally safe and unrisk environment of the said type of account. Hence one of the reason why the Imperial Cash Fund Account is currently one of the most popular account rated by our many fine customers globally.

Indeed, a system such as requested by you sir, would be possible. Therefore, we advised Trinity Sea Systems to apply for the Imperial Cash Fund Account as its main corporate account for international and domestic direct transfer of credit, and fund.

Governor of the Central Bank of Indonesia. Senior Partner of JIB, LIBC, and UIC.

To: John Creghton Governor of Bank of Indonesia
From: John Kittridge, Vice President Fiscal Operations Trinity Sea Systems
Subject: Imperial Cash Fund Account

Mr. Creghton,

After discussion with my advisors we wish to proceed with the ICFA. We ask for 250 cards issued initially with access to the master account. Should the 250 card trial meet our expectations we will move for full issuing of a card per crew member deployed. Attached you will find the application in full. Per your approval we will transfer twenty five million Sterling as the first deposit of what we hope will become many. On behalf of Trinity Sea Systems I thank you for taking the time to answer my questions and attending to them with class befitting the fine reputation you bank holds in the world.

John Kittridge
VP Fiscal Operations
Trinity Sea Systems

Official Name on Record: Trinity Sea Systems

Official Country of Origin: The Incorporated States of the Holy Roman Confederate

Initial deposit: $25,000,000

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? No

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? No

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? Simple Interest will suffice.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Holy Roman Confederate wrote:
Yohannes wrote:

Dear John Kittridge

Mr. Creghton,

After discussion with my advisors we wish to proceed with the ICFA. We ask for 250 cards issued initially with access to the master account. Should the 250 card trial meet our expectations we will move for full issuing of a card per crew member deployed. Attached you will find the application in full. Per your approval we will transfer twenty five million Sterling as the first deposit of what we hope will become many. On behalf of Trinity Sea Systems I thank you for taking the time to answer my questions and attending to them with class befitting the fine reputation you bank holds in the world.

John Kittridge
VP Fiscal Operations
Trinity Sea Systems

Official Country of Origin: The Incorporated States of the Holy Roman Confederate

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? Simple Interest will suffice.

A total of US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty-Five Million Universal Standard Dollar) has been electronically sent to that new account.

[b]Governor of the Central Bank of Indonesia. Senior Partner of JIB, LIBC, and

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:04 pm

Holy Roman Confederate wrote:
Yohannes wrote:

Dear John Kittridge

Mr. Creghton,

John Kittridge
VP Fiscal Operations
Trinity Sea Systems

A total of US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty-Five Million Universal Standard Dollar) has been electronically sent to that new account.

Governor of the Central Bank of Indonesia. Senior Partner of JIB, LIBC, and UIC
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

Holy Roman Confederate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Roman Confederate » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:18 pm

To: John Creghton, Governor Bank of Indonesia
From: John Kittridge, VP Fiscal Operations Trinity Sea Systems
Subject: Thank you

Mr. Creghton,

We at Trinity Sea Systems thank you for taking the time to address our concern and tailor a solution. We at TSS are deeply indebted to you. It is with great anticipation that we look forward to the future dealings our two entities will share. You will find the funds have been wired to your institution in full per our agreement. From TSS we bid you good day sir.

John Kittridge
VP Fiscal Operations
Trinity Sea Systems

Machina Haruspex
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Machina Haruspex » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:44 am

Greetings Good Sirs and Madames,
I am Su Nal Valk Sargtlin, Chairman & Chief Global Strategist of Haruspex International Armaments. I am interested in arranging an account with the Bank of Indonesia to further stabilize other economies and thus spearhead wealth and growth.

Official Name on Record: Su Nal Valk Sargtlin
Official Country of Origin: The Sovereign Imperium fo Machina Haruspex
Type of Account: Imperial Cash Fund
Initial deposit: $1,250,000,000.00 Credits
Do you want us to invest the money nationally? Yes
Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? Yes
Last edited by Machina Haruspex on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ranked 100th in the world for Economic Output
Ranked 115th in the world for Safety
Marshite Military Assessment: VI

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Machina Haruspex wrote:

Greetings Good Sirs and Madames,
I am Su Nal Valk Sargtlin, Chairman & Chief Global Strategist of Haruspex International Armaments. I am interested in arranging an account with the Bank of Indonesia to further stabilize other economies and thus spearhead wealth and growth.

Official Name on Record: Su Nal Valk Sargtlin
Official Country of Origin: The Sovereign Imperium fo Machina Haruspex
Type of Account: Imperial Cash Fund
Initial deposit: $1,250,000,000.00 Credits
Do you want us to invest the money nationally? Yes
Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? Yes

To : Su Nal Valk Sargtlin. Chairman & Chief Global Strategist of Haruspex International Armaments.
From : From : John Cregten. Governor of the Central Bank of Indonesia. Senior Partner of JIB, LIBC, and UIE

It is an honour to have such a fine and prestigious military firm such as the Haruspex International Armaments participating within our global financial group.

Other than that, it is with a great regard to such a fine company as yours that we accepted your application for an account in our prestigious banking institution. Below is the formal application respond sent automatically.

Your request for an Imperial Cash Fund has been accepted.
A total of 1,250,000,000.00.00 Credit (1,770,250,000.00 Universal Standard Dollar at the present official exchange rate of cr1 = $1.4162), has been electronically sent to that new account.

A heavy emphasis in Colonial Indirect Capital and Equity Investment will be the top priority for our assigned chartered-accountant in handling the said investment above, with regard of a possibility of a Positive Investment Return Speculation.

We shall invest heavily on any visible long-term strategic Investment domestically, regionally, and internationally, with regard to the strict requirement towards energy, resources, capital investment and/or arms industry.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-
Governor the Central Bank. Senior Partner of JIB, LIBC, and UIE
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Globexanter
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:00 pm

Official Name on Record: Ryan Gache.

Official Country of Origin: Globexanter.

Type of Account:Imperial Cash Fund Account

Initial deposit: 1,250,437,000

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? No.

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? No.

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:28 am

Official Name on Record: Sun Energy (cover for the Imperial House of Alcedina)

Official Country of Origin: The Most Serene Republic of the Quendi

Initial deposit: 18,500,000,000,000 USD

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? No, invest it where alot of money can be earned without to great risks

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? Not neccesarily but since most of them have a very great economic growth rate and since we can always provide stimulus for their economies should our account get into trouble it would probarbly be the perfect market

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? In whatever way you find most fitting.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:59 am

Globexanter wrote:Official Name on Record: Ryan Gache.

Official Country of Origin: Globexanter.

Type of Account:Imperial Cash Fund Account

Initial deposit: 1,250,437,000

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? No.

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? No.

To : Ryan Gache of Globexanter
From : From : John Cregten. Governor of the Central Bank of Indonesia. Senior Partner of JIB, LIBC, and UIE

A total of US$1,250,437,000.00 has been electronically sent to that new account.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anagonia
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2003
Democratic Socialists

Postby Anagonia » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Official Name on Record
Oscar Vladinchi
Official Country of Origin
The Confederate States of Anagonia
Type of Account
Imperial Cash Fund (Emergency Reserve)
Initial deposit
$12.5 Trillion in direct funds, USD.
Do you want us to invest the money nationally?
Yes.
Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies?
Yes.
You should invest in development and charities. No military applications or purchases shall be made or account shall be voided by investor.

As per regulation for investments, we shall protect the holdings of this bank in all forms from aggression with due haste.

Thank you,
Oscar Vladinchi
Vice President of the Confederate States
Chief General of the Confederate States Armed Forces
The Confederate States of Anagonia
Last edited by Anagonia on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Founded: September 14th, 0 AUR
Capital: Liberty, State of Liberty, CSA
President: Mileethus Canisilus
Population: 430.5 Million Anagonians
GDP: D$34.1 Trillion
The Confederate States of Anagonia (MT/PMT)
An autonomous unity; A Confederate Republic whole.
Left-leaning Libertarianism - Human/Non-Human Society
Current Canon Year: 108 AUR (2034 AD)
Embassy Exchange Link | GATORnet v0.5.2b

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Of the Quendi wrote:Official Name on Record: Sun Energy (cover for the Imperial House of Alcedina)

Official Country of Origin: The Most Serene Republic of the Quendi

Initial deposit: 18,500,000,000,000 USD

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? No, invest it where alot of money can be earned without to great risks

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? Not neccesarily but since most of them have a very great economic growth rate and since we can always provide stimulus for their economies should our account get into trouble it would probarbly be the perfect market

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? In whatever way you find most fitting.

To : Representative of Sun Energy

A total of US$18,500,000,000,000.00 has been electronically sent to that new account.

The fund will be invested in our various low-risk indirect capital project globally. The said deposit above shall be deposited throughout seperate accounts within the Imperial Branch evenly to ensure absolute security.

A heavy emphasis in Colonial Indirect Capital and Equity Investment will be the top priority for our assigned chartered-accountant in handling the said investment above, with regard of a possibility of a Positive Investment Return Speculation. A focus in the boosting within the Empire's colonies overseas will be directed as the main focus of this initiative.

We shall invest heavily on any visible long-term strategic Investment domestically, regionally, and internationally, with focus towards the booming and various prestigious financial and exchange institutions of the Empire.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade