NATION

PASSWORD

The Bank of Yohannes—NationStates' Oldest Bank RP

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Drakenish wrote:We the state own a corporation called Drakenish Enterprise. We, I the direct CEO of the corporation would like to open a Executive Accounts. For our first deposit we wish to deposit $100 Million US into the account.

Thankyou,

CEO Frederick P.

and

We the people and state

To : Frederick P. Chief Executive Officer. Drakenish Enterprise.
From : Andrew McKay. Chief Executive Officer. Jakarta Imperial Banking Ltd.

We are trully honoured to have the entity of Drakenish Enterprise as one of our financial and strategic international partner.
This is to inform you that all the above request has been reviewed by the Jakarta Imperial Banking Limited Board of Committee, and has been officially accepted.
Your Client Number shall be sent by private telegram pending official reply from Frederick P.

We are trully honoured to have your entity as one of our international client, and we look forward in a positive and open partnership in managing your fund with regard of you and your represented entity as one of our trusted customers.

Sincerely
-Andrew McKay-
Chief Executive Officer
Jakarta Imperial Banking Ltd.
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Voik
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 04, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Voik » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:47 pm

WIRED_FROM_VOIK_12/1/2010_MONEY_WIRED_OVER

Official Name on Record:LORD KEEGAN GALIK

Official Country of Origin:VOIK

Type of Account: DEBIT

Initial deposit:$1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? YES

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? YES
(check our factbook and ambassador mission at the link below for more information)

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? TO INITIALLY MAKE IT GROW
WA Delegate for 00000 A World Power, once a large and powerful region now in hibernation

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:51 pm

Voik wrote:Snip-py dooble doo

To : Representative of Voik
From : John Cregten. Governor of the Reserve Bank of Indonesia.

Your request has been officially rejected.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-
Governor of the Reserve Bank.
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:12 pm

BergBucks Coffee Inc.

To: Whomever it concerns within the Reserve Bank of Indonesia
From: Robert Brown, CEO of BergBucks Inc. International Branch
Subject: Opening an account

Dear sir(s) and madam(s),

After consulting with the board of BergBucks Inc., we have decided to open an account in your bank to reinvest some of our funds into creating new branches both nationally in your nation, as well as in any colonies. We hope this is a wise investment, and we will be carefully monitoring our funds to ensure no fraud occurs. Please feel free to contact me again, if we have filled out the enclosed application incorrectly in any way or if more information is needed.

Yours,

Robert Brown
CEO of BergBucks Inc. International Branch
Horuk, Bergnovinaia

Official Name on Record: BergBucks Inc. International Branch

Official Country of Origin: Bergnovinaia

Type of Account: Super Savings Account

Initial deposit: 500,000,000 USD

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? Sure

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? Yes...
(check our factbook and ambassador mission at the link below for more information)

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? If it is possible to invest in agricultre production, we would like to do that. If that is achievable, we wish to established trade agreements with agricultural corporation there. Option two would be to invest our money into established corporated owned and operated franchies of BergBucks Inc. in the colones. If that is not achieveable either, we would not wish to have our money invested.
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Bergnovinaia wrote:
BergBucks Coffee Inc.

To: Whomever it concerns within the Reserve Bank of Indonesia
From: Robert Brown, CEO of BergBucks Inc. International Branch
Subject: Opening an account

Dear sir(s) and madam(s),

After consulting with the board of BergBucks Inc., we have decided to open an account in your bank to reinvest some of our funds into creating new branches both nationally in your nation, as well as in any colonies. We hope this is a wise investment, and we will be carefully monitoring our funds to ensure no fraud occurs. Please feel free to contact me again, if we have filled out the enclosed application incorrectly in any way or if more information is needed.

Yours,

Robert Brown
CEO of BergBucks Inc. International Branch
Horuk, Bergnovinaia

Official Name on Record: BergBucks Inc. International Branch

Official Country of Origin: Bergnovinaia

Type of Account: Super Savings Account

Initial deposit: 500,000,000 USD

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? Sure

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? Yes...

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? If it is possible to invest in agricultre production, we would like to do that. If that is achievable, we wish to established trade agreements with agricultural corporation there. Option two would be to invest our money into established corporated owned and operated franchies of BergBucks Inc. in the colones. If that is not achieveable either, we would not wish to have our money invested.

To : Robert Brown. Chief Executive Officer. BergBucks Inc., International Branch.
From : Samuel Webber. Chief Executive Officer. Liberty International Banking.

Dear Robert Brown

We are trully honoured to have the entity of BergBucks Inc. as one of our financial and strategic international partner.
This is to inform you that all the above request has been reviewed by the Liberty International Banking Board of Committee, and has been officially accepted.
Your Client Number shall be sent by private telegram pending official reply from the chief executive officer Robert Brown himself.

As requested under the submitted application form, Liberty International Banking will direct the new portfolio towards the field of general agriculture, with a main focus being directed towards successful and well-enterprising agricultural corporations and organisations regionally.

We are trully honoured to have your entity as one of our international client, and we look forward in a positive and open partnership in managing your fund with regard of you and your represented entity as one of our trusted customers.

Sincerely
-Samuel Webber-
Chief Executive Officer
Liberty International Banking
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

St George of England
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

A Proposal

Postby St George of England » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:43 am

From the Desk of Thomas Geniv, Finance Minister

For a great many years, foreign investment in the Empire has been curtailed, and our economy has suffered. Finally, thankfully, the King has given me permission to seek investment in our nation. As such, we have come to you, the Reserve Bank of Indonesia and it's subsidaries, to seek said investment.

Any response would be gratefully received.
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

Lykosia
Minister

Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lykosia » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:57 am

Official Name on Record: Phantom Skye

Official Country of Origin: Unitary Republic of Lykosia

Type of Account: Imperial Cash Fund Account

Initial deposit: 65 million USD

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? yes

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? yes

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? I would like you to invest it in education and technology development, except military technologies.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:08 am

St George of England wrote:

For a great many years, foreign investment in the Empire has been curtailed, and our economy has suffered. Finally, thankfully, the King has given me permission to seek investment in our nation. As such, we have come to you, the Reserve Bank of Indonesia and it's subsidaries, to seek said investment.

To : Thomas Geniv. Minister of Finance. The Most Royal and Holy Empire of St George of England.

Dear Thomas Geniv

We have heard of the many achievements made by the Empire of St George of England, and we believed that the economy of St George of England has a substantial amount of hidden potential within it. However, before we proceed to any type of economic assistance in the form of financial monetary investment or assets, may we ask what specific type of economic investment is needed by The Most Royal and Holy Empire of St George of England? There are a lot of ways that the Reserve Bank can do to economically boost the Empire of St George of England's current financial condition, with the pegging of currency, direct industrial assistance, or monetary fund five-year borrowing plan being just some of the substantial economic assistance the Reserve Bank can provide.

We thank you for your understanding and patience , and we kindly await your reply, good sir.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-

St George of England
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby St George of England » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:13 am

Yohannes wrote:
St George of England wrote:

To : Thomas Geniv. Minister of Finance. The Most Royal and Holy Empire of St George of England.

Dear Thomas Geniv

We have heard of the many achievements made by the Empire of St George of England, and we believed that the economy of St George of England has a substantial amount of hidden potential within it. However, before we proceed to any type of economic assistance in the form of financial monetary investment or assets, may we ask what specific type of economic investment is needed by The Most Royal and Holy Empire of St George of England? There are a lot of ways that the Reserve Bank can do to economically boost the Empire of St George of England's current financial condition, with the pegging of currency, direct industrial assistance, or monetary fund five-year borrowing plan being just some of the substantial economic assistance the Reserve Bank can provide.

We thank you for your understanding and patience , and we kindly await your reply, good sir.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-

We would be very much interested in learning about the pegging of currency and would like to know about your 5-year monetary borrowing plan.

Apologies for a lack of information, the Finance Ministry has only just been established.

OOC: Meaning I know jack-shit about this sort of thing.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:13 am

Lykosia wrote:Official Name on Record: Phantom Skye

Official Country of Origin: Unitary Republic of Lykosia

Type of Account: Imperial Cash Fund Account

Initial deposit: 65 million USD

Do you want us to invest the money nationally? yes

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies? yes

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way? I would like you to invest it in education and technology development, except military technologies.

To : Phantom Skye of the Unitary Republic of Lykosia.

Dear Phantom Skye

We are trully honoured to have you as one of our international and most loyal client.
This is to inform you that all the above request has been reviewed by the Jakarta Imperial Banking Board of Committee, and has been officially accepted.
Your Client Number shall be sent by private telegram pending official reply from you or any of your representative.

As requested under the submitted application form, Jakarta Imperial Banking will direct the new portfolio towards different sectors nationally, and internationally, with a main focus towards the realisation of investment of our colonies' economic and different substantial public private sectors.

Sincerely
-Andrew McKay-
Chief Executive Officer
Jakarta Imperial Banking
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:25 am

St George of England wrote:We would be very much interested in learning about the pegging of currency and would like to know about your 5-year monetary borrowing plan.

Apologies for a lack of information, the Finance Ministry has only just been established.

OOC: Meaning I know jack-shit about this sort of thing.

Dear Thomas Geniv

We understand sir, after all, we are here to help towards the development of St George of England. The system of pegging of currency basically works in a way that once announced officially, that the Empire of St George of England is pegging its currency towards the Indonesian Empire of Yohannes's national currency, the value of St George of England's national currency will be the exact same value as ours. Why is this a better condition for the economy of St George of England? The Yohannesian Rupiah (¥) is currently valued at ¥1 = US$1.9607. Based on the International Official Currency Exchange Rate, a substantial boosting of St George of England's Purchasing Power Parity will be the result, together with the boosting of St George of England's citizens and entities' average of living standard (Nominal GDP per capita) with regard to the new application of our competitive exchange rate value. This will have a significant positive impact upon the Purchasing Power Capacity of St George of England, with Gross Domestic Product and standard of living quality in terms of PPP rising significantly within St George of England as a result. This also means that the Empire of St George of England will have a higher capacity and capability in financial term to purchase more government-essential commodities and military needs, such as military weaponries, equipments, supplies, etc.

The Five year Economic Aid Plan basically means that for five years, we will applied the above principle, together with a massive injection of capital fund towards St George of England's economy, with all of our current major corporations and organisations helping towards the development of St George of England's various government projects, such as the expansion of infrastructure, public and service sectors, being provided in a competitive and low price of charge.

Note however that the pegging currency system means that the Treasury Department of St George of England will constantly need to prove that it has the direct monetary fund that it claimed it has in terms of speculationary credit, or investors and prospective injectors of aid will look down on the reputation of St George of England's finance department, and a possible meltdown of national economy may ensue. However this is where our Five Year Plan will count in, for from there we will provide the financial resources that St George of England needed in the form of a competitive interest rate borrowing plan.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:37 am, edited 4 times in total.

St George of England
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby St George of England » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:41 am

The Most Royal And Holy Empire would like to enter an agreement to peg the English Pound to the same value as the Yohannesian Rupiah.

We truly believe that this will help both the Reserve Bank and the Economy of the Empire.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:46 am

St George of England wrote:The Most Royal And Holy Empire would like to enter an agreement to peg the English Pound to the same value as the Yohannesian Rupiah.

We truly believe that this will help both the Reserve Bank and the Economy of the Empire.

Dear Thomas Geniv

It is a wise decision indeed, sir. From hereforward, let it be known that the English Pound will be pegged, and hence having the same international official exchange rate value as the Yohannesian Rupiah.

We thank you for your understanding and patience, good sir.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-

(OOC : You can use this to provide an evidence on your roleplay. For example, now you can put my exchange rate (but in the form of pound) in your national factbook and information of economic statistic. Note however, that you need to provide the sentence "Pegged to the Yohannesian Rupiah, with a link to my currency, or people will say, "But your currency value is not that?"
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sensal
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sensal » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Official Name on Record:

Sensalian Multimedia Corporation

Official Country of Origin:

The Republic of Sensal

Type of Account:

VIP Black Label Account

Initial deposit: 1,500,000,000 USD

Do you want us to invest the money nationally?

No

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies?

No

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?
The Imperial Republic of Sensal
Domain of His Royal and Imperial Highness Gyungi Younghyun

Capital - Hanyang
Population - 60,531,000
GDP(PPP) - 4.74 trillion USD
Demonym - Sensalian

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Sensal wrote:Official Name on Record:

Sensalian Multimedia Corporation

Official Country of Origin:

The Republic of Sensal

Type of Account:

VIP Black Label Account

Initial deposit: 1,500,000,000 USD

Do you want us to invest the money nationally?

No

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies?

No

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?

To : Business Representative of Sensalian Multimedia Corporation.
From : Samuel Webber. Chief Executive Officer. Liberty International Banking.

We are trully honoured to have your entity as one of our international and strategic partner.
This is to inform you that all the above request has been reviewed by the Liberty International Banking Board of Committee, and has been officially accepted.
Your Client Number shall be sent by private telegram pending official reply from you or any of your representative.

We are trully honoured to have your entity as one of our international and strategic partner, and we look forward in a positive and open partnership in managing your fund with regard of you and your represented entity as one of our trusted customers.

Sincerely
-Samuel Webber-
Chief Executive Officer
Liberty International Banking

Holy Roman Confederate
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Roman Confederate » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:37 am

As you may know Trinity Global Defense has grown to become one of the worlds premiere weapons manufacturers. Our weapon systems serve in the armed forces of nations both large and small. Historically, when developing nations wish to purchase arms but lack the means to do so government grants from the Holy Roman Confederate are utilized to cover the purchase price. This program has served us well, but we realize that as we grow this program will not always be the solution. The Board of Directors, after much due diligence have concluded that the Reserve Bank of Indonesia represents the perfect partner. We propose a strategic partnership and offer the Reserve Bank the opportunity to become the preferred financial lender for weapons systems purchases. This partnership would be highly profitable for both our groups. If the Reserve Bank would honor us with their interest we would appreciate this greatly. We eagerly await your reply.

Donovan Merrick
Chief Executive Officer
Trinity Global Defense
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=78531
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=79073&p=3753933#p3753933

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:02 pm

Holy Roman Confederate wrote:Image

As you may know Trinity Global Defense has grown to become one of the worlds premiere weapons manufacturers. Our weapon systems serve in the armed forces of nations both large and small. Historically, when developing nations wish to purchase arms but lack the means to do so government grants from the Holy Roman Confederate are utilized to cover the purchase price. This program has served us well, but we realize that as we grow this program will not always be the solution. The Board of Directors, after much due diligence have concluded that the Reserve Bank of Indonesia represents the perfect partner. We propose a strategic partnership and offer the Reserve Bank the opportunity to become the preferred financial lender for weapons systems purchases. This partnership would be highly profitable for both our groups. If the Reserve Bank would honor us with their interest we would appreciate this greatly. We eagerly await your reply.

Donovan Merrick
Chief Executive Officer
Trinity Global Defense

To : Donovan Merrick. Chief Executive Officer. Trinity Global Defense.

Dear Donovan Merrick

We have observed the fast growth of Trinity Global Defense within the market sector of military service, and we have to admit that it does indeed experienced a really strong growth since its foundation as a new entree' upon the market. Yes, my Board of Governors have confirmed the fact upon me that your military firm is currently utilising a unique option for developing nations who whish to purchase your products or utilise your service. We know that one day, you will come to us and this deal would come, for we know that without a monetary resource of hard cash within your government's foreign reserves' monetary central banking authority, there would be no way that your parent nation has the ability to lend and let various developing foreign goverments borrow in the form of monetary credit, without the goverment of Holy Roman Confederate incurring a massive problem of monetary inflation, due to the spreading of your hard currencies throughout these nations.

However, before we are able to continue with this deal, i, as the Governor of this Reserve Bank, would like to know of how, Trinity Global Defense would be able to assure our Reserve Banking Institution that the monetary credit we invested upon this programme will not go to waste.

We thank you for your patience, and understanding, sir.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-

Holy Roman Confederate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Roman Confederate » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:23 pm

Yohannes wrote:
Holy Roman Confederate wrote:Image

Donovan Merrick
Chief Executive Officer
Trinity Global Defense

Dear Donovan Merrick

We have observed the fast growth of Trinity Global Defense within the market sector of military service, and we have to admit that it does indeed experienced a really strong growth since its foundation as a new entree' upon the market. Yes, my Board of Governors have confirmed the fact upon me that your military firm is currently utilising a unique option for developing nations who whish to purchase your products or utilise your service. We know that one day, you will come to us and this deal would come, for we know that without a monetary resource of hard cash within your government's foreign reserves' monetary central banking authority, there would be no way that your parent nation has the ability to lend and let various developing foreign goverments borrow in the form of monetary credit, without the goverment of Holy Roman Confederate incurring a massive problem of monetary inflation, due to the spreading of your hard currencies throughout these nations.

However, before we are able to continue with this deal, i, as the Governor of this Reserve Bank, would like to know of how, Trinity Global Defense would be able to assure our Reserve Banking Institution that the monetary credit we invested upon this programme will not go to waste.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-

Dear Sir,

We thank you for your timely response. The program in question may be secured in a number of ways. As the financial lender to Trinity customers the terms of customer repayment schedule and format is decided by the Reserve Bank. Contractual repayment terms rest entirely in the hands of the Reserve Bank also. We have the utmost confidence your institution will not promote predatory lending practices. After consultation with the HRC government we have reached an agreement to provide an added level of security for you in each transaction. The HRC will guarantee each loan. In the event of customer default funds will be released from an escrow account to the Reserve Bank and the HRC government will seek direct repayment from the defaulting government. This system will allow risk to be deferred across a wide field of play while protecting the holdings of the Reserve Bank. Default of payment is a rare happening in the arms sale's sector, as failure to pay would prevent future purchase. We hope this answers your questions and concerns.

Donovan Merrick
Chief Executive Officer
Trinity Global Defense

Amerycia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Amerycia » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Official Name on Record: The current King of the United Kingdom of Amerycia

Official Country of Origin: The United Kingdom of Amerycia

Type of Account: Imperial Executive Account

Initial deposit: 5.4 billion punds annually (This may change later on)

Do you want us to invest the money nationally?: Yes, please invest only 20 million yearly

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies?: Yes

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?: Gold
HRM the King of the United Kingdom of Amerycia, President of the First National Bank of Amerycia, Jack Clause

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Holy Roman Confederate wrote:

Dear Sir,

We thank you for your timely response. The program in question may be secured in a number of ways. As the financial lender to Trinity customers the terms of customer repayment schedule and format is decided by the Reserve Bank. Contractual repayment terms rest entirely in the hands of the Reserve Bank also. We have the utmost confidence your institution will not promote predatory lending practices. After consultation with the HRC government we have reached an agreement to provide an added level of security for you in each transaction. The HRC will guarantee each loan. In the event of customer default funds will be released from an escrow account to the Reserve Bank and the HRC government will seek direct repayment from the defaulting government. This system will allow risk to be deferred across a wide field of play while protecting the holdings of the Reserve Bank. Default of payment is a rare happening in the arms sale's sector, as failure to pay would prevent future purchase. We hope this answers your questions and concerns.

Donovan Merrick
Chief Executive Officer
Trinity Global Defense

Dear Donovan Merrick

Within this institution, we believe that a detailed and timely response to each and every one of our clients globally are what distinctly tip us over the edge over our direct competitors. I, as the Governor of the Reserve Bank, can assure you that the monetary fund to be injected upon this credit programme will not be thrown upon a predatory pit of fiery lending, as financial speculators called upon those they observed as, the ambitious sort of chaps.

How will the goverment of Holy Roman Confederate be able to guarantee each loan, may i kindly ask in a detailed economic specification? And will the goverment of Holy Roman Confederate can assure us that it has the capacity to enforce its' penalties for the exceptional sort of nations who, i must dare say, has no long-term and strategic view towards their nation, and instead decided that a financial defaultment of their loan would be the best short-term tactical decision to accomplish?

How can you, as the honourable Chief Executive Head of Trinity Global Defense, be able to re-assure us that Trinity Global Defense will continue to experience its current exceptional rate of growth?

Sincerely
-John Cregten-

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:50 pm

Amerycia wrote:Official Name on Record: The current King of the United Kingdom of Amerycia

Official Country of Origin: The United Kingdom of Amerycia

Type of Account: Imperial Executive Account

Initial deposit: 5.4 billion punds annually (This may change later on)

Do you want us to invest the money nationally?: Yes, please invest only 20 million yearly

Do you want us to invest the money in our colonies?: Yes

If stated as YES, how do you want us to invest your money? In what way?: Gold

To : Head of State of the United Kingdom of Amerycia.

To the most respectable and honorary HoS

We are trully honoured to have you as one of our international and most loyal client.
This is to inform you that all the above request has been reviewed by the Jakarta Imperial Banking Board of Governors, and has been officially accepted.

As requested under the submitted application form, Jakarta Imperial Banking will direct the new portfolio towards different sectors nationally, and internationally, with a main focus towards the realisation of investment of our colonies' economic and different substantial public private sectors.

The majority of the account's goverment reserve will be converted into a gold reserve banking storage, to ensure the strength of the said currency is maintained throughout its period allocated and stored within the Reserve Bank.

Sincerely
-Andrew McKay-
Chief Executive Officer
Jakarta Imperial Banking

Anagonia
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2003
Democratic Socialists

Postby Anagonia » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:24 pm

TO: Andrew McKay

Greetings Mr. McKay.

I'm sure you must wonder why this message is encrypted. There is a specific reason for that. Recent turn of events within our region and globally have given me cause for concern. As such the government of the Confederacy has noted that our test infusion of money into your bank has gained significant returns over the course of these few months. It is with this knowledge that I believe that as Vice President of the Confederacy and Chief General of the Confederate Armed Forces I can say that the Reserve Bank of Indonesia can and will play a key role in the Confederate States growth and development.

That is, if you choose it to.

Right now I am giving you an opportunity of epic proportions. Currently the Confederacy does not have a reserve or central bank. We, of course, have a stock market and gold reserves, but nothing of the proportions amounting to, say, the Federal Reserve that most Union nations have. Being a nation constitutionally bound to respecting the rights of the States and the People, the Military is the only central and cohesive platform from which the gold we attain and money we need can be properly protected. As Chief General I think it's time to change that. I think it is time we bring in the experts to help us construct a Confederate Reserve Bank that can centralized these issues and do away with needless squabbling between states and the central governing body.

To help you make a proper decision I will be wiring 14.4 Billion Universal Standard Dollars to your Military. To be used as you see fit. I hope this can entice you to work with my nation and my people and help us do away with the centralized military stockpile of the peoples rightful money.

Oh and one more thing...we would like you to open up branches of your bank in all seven states. Hope this isn't too much!

Our sincere thanks in advance,
Oscar Vladinchi
Vice President of the Confederate States
Chief General of the Confederate States Armed Forces
The Confederate States of Anagonia
Founded: September 14th, 0 AUR
Capital: Liberty, State of Liberty, CSA
President: Mileethus Canisilus
Population: 430.5 Million Anagonians
GDP: D$34.1 Trillion
The Confederate States of Anagonia (MT/PMT)
An autonomous unity; A Confederate Republic whole.
Left-leaning Libertarianism - Human/Non-Human Society
Current Canon Year: 108 AUR (2034 AD)
Embassy Exchange Link | GATORnet v0.5.2b

Holy Roman Confederate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Roman Confederate » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Yohannes wrote:

Dear Sir,

Donovan Merrick
Chief Executive Officer
Trinity Global Defense

Dear Donovan Merrick

Within this institution, we believe that a detailed and timely response to each and every one of our clients globally are what distinctly tip us over the edge over our direct competitors. I, as the Governor of the Reserve Bank, can assure you that the monetary fund to be injected upon this credit programme will not be thrown upon a predatory pit of fiery lending, as financial speculators called upon those they observed as, the ambitious sort of chaps.

How will the goverment of Holy Roman Confederate be able to guarantee each loan, may i kindly ask in a detailed economic specification? And will the goverment of Holy Roman Confederate can assure us that it has the capacity to enforce its' penalties for the exceptional sort of nations who, i must dare say, has no long-term and strategic view towards their nation, and instead decided that a financial defaultment of their loan would be the best short-term tactical decision to accomplish?

How can you, as the honourable Chief Executive Head of Trinity Global Defense, be able to re-assure us that Trinity Global Defense will continue to experience its current exceptional rate of growth?

Sincerely
-John Cregten-

Dear Sir,

Once again I thank you for a prompt reply. After consultation with the HRC government I have the answers you requested. The HRC has agreed to place the sum of 750 billion in the care of the Reserve Bank with another 250 billion in government securities with you as the primary lien holder being held by the HRC Federal Reserve. This sum will serve as a first line of backing in the event of customer default.

In response to your line of questioning regarding the continued growth of Trinity Global I have several more answers. Trinity Global has experienced meteoric growth. To continue this trend we have entered into strategic partnerships with Haruspex Arms and United NW Canadian Defense Solutions. Trinity Global is the provider of advanced avionics to Haruspex Arms. These two agreements greatly aid our bottom line. In addition we have entered into a strategic partnership with Hiroshima Robotics.

As a rule 60% of every dollar of profit is reinvested into Trinity Global. This reinvestment has taken many forms. From advanced research and investment to the opening of manufacturing facilities in other nations. At this moment in time we are an extremely profitable enterprise. With the introduction in the coming months of several advanced weapons systems that are currently unavailable elsewhere we forecast a further 30% rise in market share globally in the aviation, naval, ground warfare, and space divisions. Divisions to be unveiled soon to the public include information warfare and robotics. As both you and I are aware, war has not fallen out of fashion. Nor has national defense. Weapons systems will always be required for nations both large and small in the name of national defense.

The HRC government operates under the corporate zaibatsu system. The current President is a former board member of Trinity Global. Dr. Fletcher Chase, the HRC's G-20 Delegate is also a former board of directors member. These are but several reasons the HRC government is willing to engage in backing this plan. In the HRC corporations are the government and the government is a corporation.

I hope that this information has answered your questions in full. As always it is a pleasure speaking with you.

Donovan Merrick
Chief Executive Officer
Trinity Global Defense

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Anagonia wrote:TO: Andrew McKay

Greetings Mr. McKay.

I'm sure you must wonder why this message is encrypted. There is a specific reason for that. Recent turn of events within our region and globally have given me cause for concern. As such the government of the Confederacy has noted that our test infusion of money into your bank has gained significant returns over the course of these few months. It is with this knowledge that I believe that as Vice President of the Confederacy and Chief General of the Confederate Armed Forces I can say that the Reserve Bank of Indonesia can and will play a key role in the Confederate States growth and development.

That is, if you choose it to.

Right now I am giving you an opportunity of epic proportions. Currently the Confederacy does not have a reserve or central bank. We, of course, have a stock market and gold reserves, but nothing of the proportions amounting to, say, the Federal Reserve that most Union nations have. Being a nation constitutionally bound to respecting the rights of the States and the People, the Military is the only central and cohesive platform from which the gold we attain and money we need can be properly protected. As Chief General I think it's time to change that. I think it is time we bring in the experts to help us construct a Confederate Reserve Bank that can centralized these issues and do away with needless squabbling between states and the central governing body.

To help you make a proper decision I will be wiring 14.4 Billion Universal Standard Dollars to your Military. To be used as you see fit. I hope this can entice you to work with my nation and my people and help us do away with the centralized military stockpile of the peoples rightful money.

Oh and one more thing...we would like you to open up branches of your bank in all seven states. Hope this isn't too much!

Our sincere thanks in advance,
Oscar Vladinchi
Vice President of the Confederate States
Chief General of the Confederate States Armed Forces
The Confederate States of Anagonia

To : Oscar Vladinchi. Official Vice President. The Confederate States of Anagonia.

Dear Oscar Vladinchi

Within this institution, we believe that a detailed and timely response to each and every one of our clients globally are what distinctly tip us over the edge over our direct competitors. I, as the Governor of the Reserve Bank, is over-awed by the far-reaching and hundreds of trillions that this will bring into our monetary reserve fund, just by observing the current financial and economic capacity of the Anagonian economy, i, as the Governor of this Reserve Bank, has accepted your deal without any more doubt of the success of this joint-venture programme.

We thank you for your positive and profitable offer of deal, sir.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Dear Sir,

Once again I thank you for a prompt reply. After consultation with the HRC government I have the answers you requested. The HRC has agreed to place the sum of 750 billion in the care of the Reserve Bank with another 250 billion in government securities with you as the primary lien holder being held by the HRC Federal Reserve. This sum will serve as a first line of backing in the event of customer default.

In response to your line of questioning regarding the continued growth of Trinity Global I have several more answers. Trinity Global has experienced meteoric growth. To continue this trend we have entered into strategic partnerships with Haruspex Arms and United NW Canadian Defense Solutions. Trinity Global is the provider of advanced avionics to Haruspex Arms. These two agreements greatly aid our bottom line. In addition we have entered into a strategic partnership with Hiroshima Robotics.

As a rule 60% of every dollar of profit is reinvested into Trinity Global. This reinvestment has taken many forms. From advanced research and investment to the opening of manufacturing facilities in other nations. At this moment in time we are an extremely profitable enterprise. With the introduction in the coming months of several advanced weapons systems that are currently unavailable elsewhere we forecast a further 30% rise in market share globally in the aviation, naval, ground warfare, and space divisions. Divisions to be unveiled soon to the public include information warfare and robotics. As both you and I are aware, war has not fallen out of fashion. Nor has national defense. Weapons systems will always be required for nations both large and small in the name of national defense.

The HRC government operates under the corporate zaibatsu system. The current President is a former board member of Trinity Global. Dr. Fletcher Chase, the HRC's G-20 Delegate is also a former board of directors member. These are but several reasons the HRC government is willing to engage in backing this plan. In the HRC corporations are the government and the government is a corporation.

I hope that this information has answered your questions in full. As always it is a pleasure speaking with you.

Donovan Merrick
Chief Executive Officer
Trinity Global Defense

Dear Donovan Merrick

After a certain long period of deliberation with the Reserve Bank Board of Governors, we believe that a strategic partnership with Trinity Global Defense will mutually benefit both of our entities. We, hereby, with out a doubt, has decided to officially accept your great offer.

Sincerely
-John Cregten-
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade