NATION

PASSWORD

Brool Story, Co. {CLOSED}

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Ninthinia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Brool Story, Co. {CLOSED}

Postby Ninthinia » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:34 am

Selling excellent stories since 1955

Welcome to the Brool Story, Co. storefront, whose purpose is providing you with the broolest stories out there! Not only do we provide stories, we also provide publishing services!

Our History

In 1954, a Ninthinian by the name of Alexander Brool felt that the world didn't have enough brool stories. So he traveled to the far lands of 4chan and assembled a team of epiclulzy writers and set out to create the world's broolest stories. In 1955, the company Brool Co. was founded, along with it's first story, "The Pedobear Who Called "Child!"". With sensational and lulzy WIN memes, the story soon became a best-seller. Renowned critics across the world commented "cool story, bro". Such positive comments drove Alexander Brool to write a second story, "Pool's Closed, Cuz' of AIDS", a story about black men with afros wearing suits fighting racism, the hard way. In 1974, a potential rival company emerged, with the name "Cool Story, Bro." It's purpose was to create one-sentence long stories, but because their length were so short, it feel into bankruptcy a few months later.

In 1989, Alexander Brool passed away. His son, Story Brool, became the immediate successor of the multi-billion enterprise. Story wanted to expand his father's economically thriving empire, so he introduced the Brool, Co. Publishing Service. In 1997, Brool Co. was renamed "Brool Story, Co." in order to serve as a legacy for Alexander Brool's profession for writing stories.

Today, Brool Story, Co. serves as the world's largest story-writing and publishing company. It hopes to extend to space, and beyond.
DEFCON: [1][2][3][4][5]

Inherentjoydom wrote:You are all peasants I severely doubt you even read the New York Times.

Farnhamia wrote:
Inherentjoydom wrote:money is a sign of intelligince

Sure ...

http://www.starcelebritys.com/wp-content/uploads/Paris-Hilton.jpg

Canadai wrote:
(is 'trollery' a word?).

I don't think so, but I assume that a moderator has the power to alter the universe and make it so.

New East Ireland wrote:I doubt that the grand army of three people in Guy Fawkes masks will be totally effective.

Greatest thread in Moderation: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=70648

Ninthinia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ninthinia » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:37 am

Brool Selection

With stories imported fresh from Slotania, Ninthinia and 4chan, Brool Story is sure to provide you with a wide selection of brool stories!

Tales of a Lurker
Price: 2500 RBN

A story of trials and errors, the tale talks about Anon #73270XXX and his quest to find the Holy Grail in /b/. He meets up with his half-sister, Anon #92331XXX, and his friend-whom-he-has-never-met, Anon #12439XXX.
Last edited by Ninthinia on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON: [1][2][3][4][5]

Inherentjoydom wrote:You are all peasants I severely doubt you even read the New York Times.

Farnhamia wrote:
Inherentjoydom wrote:money is a sign of intelligince

Sure ...

http://www.starcelebritys.com/wp-content/uploads/Paris-Hilton.jpg

Canadai wrote:
(is 'trollery' a word?).

I don't think so, but I assume that a moderator has the power to alter the universe and make it so.

New East Ireland wrote:I doubt that the grand army of three people in Guy Fawkes masks will be totally effective.

Greatest thread in Moderation: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=70648

Return to Global Economics and Trade