NATION

PASSWORD

Bretton Automotive (Closed)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Manade
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Manade » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:51 pm

We would like 30 more Bretton Boulevard all in black to be used as VIP and diplomatic cars.
Thank you

Astholm
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Here at FSK-Setimo Automotive (our brand name for Bretton vehicles, as I am sure you are well aware), we would like a saloon car, custom-built and designed for our nation, powered by V6 and V8 engines.

We would like 100 vehicles, 50 V6 models and 50 V8 versions, for now.

This is how we intend for it to look/be designed:

I see you have made custom orders before for other nations; I hope this is the start of a long and prosperous relationship between you, the manufacturer and us, the importer/distributor.

Andrew Springthorp
Kilmurcote Automotive Astholm
[spoiler=About Me]Based on the United Kingdom, but enlarged version with alternate history.
On IIWiki
I have multiple puppets here; only a select few are used to represent the continent of Astholm; others used represent Westholme, and do not artificially boost my nation's statistics.Previously i used puppets with nation names that did not identify as Astholm (e.g. Australis Australia; now all new puppets use ASTHLM, NORTHLM, SOUTHLM, WESTHLM (HLM denoting The Holmes.
NOTE: Other uses of Astholm here have a different continuity and refer to work created by the user Astholm, not the nation

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Bretton Automotive
Sales Department

To: Andrew Springthorp

>We have decided to accept your request and we will create 100 units of the sedan shown in the picture. We have also a name for the sedan Bretton Broadway Special Edition (You can propose another name if you dont like it). There are going to be 2 editions based on the engines of the cars. The 50 sedans carrying a V8 engine are going to be the Elegance editions and the other 50 are going to be the standard versions. The price for the V8 version will be 250.000 Euros and for the V6 210.000 Euros. Here is the car:

Bretton Broadway Special Edition
Only 100 units, specially made for Astholm...

General Information...
>The Bretton Broadway is a special edition premium sedan specially made for the nation of Astholm. Only 100 units are going to be made, 50 of them will carry a V8 engine and the other 50 will carry a V6 engine. There are going to be 2 versions the Elegance version (V8) and the Standard version (V6), the Elegance version will have more equipment and it will be faster than the Standard, on the other side the standard is going to be more agile and lighter than the elegance. The E version will cost 250.000 Euros and the S version will cost 210.000 Euros...

Interior Design

Equipment
Standard:Air Condition/ GPS system/ B&O Sound System/ Carbon ceramic brake calibers/ alcantara seats/ ABS/ 8 Airbags/ Traction Control/ Brake control/ Patek Philippe watch (Located in the dashboard)/ Brembo brakes/ Pirelli P-Zero tyres/ Alcantara carpets/ Limited Metallic Colour/ LED Headlights/ Rear wheel drive/ Wi-Fi system
Extra: Carbon Fiber body/ Carbon Fiber spoiler/ Crystal steering wheel

Specifications
>Bretton Broadway Elegance Version
Engine: V8 Supercharged/ 6.180cc
Power: 520HP at 6250rpm
Torque: Max of 620Nm at 6100rpm
0-100 in 4.2s
Weight: 1.998kg
Top Speed: 289km/h
Price: 250.000 Euros

>Bretton Boulevard Standard Version

Engine: V6 Supercharged/ 5.180cc
Power: 420HP at 5250rpm
Torque: Max of 620Nm at 5500rpm
0-100 in 4.3s
Weight: 1.830kg
Top Speed: 287km/h
Price: 210.000 Euros

Thank you
Last edited by Monte Mare on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astholm
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:11 pm

To: Andrea Bretton, Sales & Marketing Manager

Dear Andrea,
We thank you for these vehicles, and would like you to offer the design to other nations, all 100 units will be sold as soon as possible.
Also, we wish to order 10 SPR State Limousines, and 80 Boulevard SuperSaloons (renamed to Kaizurim FQ30 for our nation).

I find the vehicles extremely enjoyable to drive, and I have an employee here who would like to move to work for Bretton as soon as possible.

Also, one other question for you; does it matter that an unrelated manufacturer called Bretton operates here, and would they have to market their vehicles under a different brand name for your nation and any other that your vehicles get sold in?

Thank you for your time.

Yours faithfully,
Andrew Springthorp

P.S. Is it a male or female I am writing to?
[spoiler=About Me]Based on the United Kingdom, but enlarged version with alternate history.
On IIWiki
I have multiple puppets here; only a select few are used to represent the continent of Astholm; others used represent Westholme, and do not artificially boost my nation's statistics.Previously i used puppets with nation names that did not identify as Astholm (e.g. Australis Australia; now all new puppets use ASTHLM, NORTHLM, SOUTHLM, WESTHLM (HLM denoting The Holmes.
NOTE: Other uses of Astholm here have a different continuity and refer to work created by the user Astholm, not the nation

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:13 am

Bretton Automotive
Sales Department

OOC: Male...

>We are glad that you liked it. Now we cant sell you any unit of the SPR State Limo as only 4 units will be made and they are specially made for the Royal family of San Pellegrino Romana. Now the 80 Bretton Boulevars will be delivered to you in 6.5 months as they are handmade. We will take into consideration about hiring your employee as soon as you send us a copy of his Bio and a certificate about his skills, we only hire the best...
Finally we will have to say no to the selling of our cars under a different brand and name, as we want to mantain our cars exclusive and that would also be a copyright infrigment.
Thank you

Astholm
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:24 am

To: Andrea Bretton, Sales & Marketing Manager

Dear Andrea,
the question related to rebranding with regard to copyright issues; as you know, we market the vehicles over here as FSK-Setimo as per our agreement but if other nations have copyright to the Bretton name for automobiles like ours, then the issue has to be resolved, doesn't it?

I have an actual design for a Bretton vehicle - however, the car is a lot smaller than previous Bretton vehicles, and it has a 204bhp 2.0-litre 4-cylinder turbo engine. If you are interested in the design let me know and I will send you the picture/details.

Thank you for your time.

Yours faithfully,
Andrew Springthorp
On IIWiki

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:31 am

Bretton Automotive
Sales Department

>There havent been any copyright problems regarding the Bretton name in all the other nations that we market our vehicles to, we only had to change our company's name in your nation... Anyways we would like to see some pictures of the car you designed before we make our decision, as it has to suit in our luxury car line up and match the profile of our company.
Thank you

Gonbu
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Gonbu » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:49 am

The Empire of Gonbu
His Imperial Majesty office

We want from you to made 3 special limousine for HRM the Emperor. When your proposal is finished the Emperor will decide will he buy it.It depends on quality, security and luxury. Price is not important

We also want to buy
Bretton Sezan Limited Edition

Nation's Name: The Empire of Gonbu
Buyer's Name (e.c. King Teo IV): Emperor Marc Ange VII
Colour of your car (The body of your car can also be made completely out of carbon fiber or Stainless steel):
We want form it to be made of 24 carat gold.
Colour of the Interior Leather/ Alcantara (e.c. Black Alcantara-White leather): beige leather
Any special requests? We want that entire car (I mean Entire(engine gas-tank,tires etc.))
be especially secured by bullet proof components, We also want that rims are being decorated by diamonds.

Chief of Staff: Sir Mario Beckstab
Last edited by Gonbu on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:23 am

Bretton Automotive
Sales Department

To: Sir Mario Beckstab, The Empire of Gonbu

>We will start immediatly the process of designing the special limousines you have asked. Now we will give you the Bretton Sazan Number 3, which will made as you requested. The exterior will be covered with 24k gold and it will be made by the best experts. Then we will decorate the wheels of the car with the best white diamonds, and we will also stich the name of your emperor on the seats using black diamonds. You will not have to worry about safety as the exterior, the windows and all the engine components will be made out of titanium and special resistant aluminium to be bullet-proof. Finally the tyres will be fire-resistant and ultra stiff to absord and prevent bullets from destroying it....

Price:
Bretton Sazan Special Edition (With all your requests): 10.000.000 Euros
Special Limousine (3 units): 6.000.000 Euros (Each)

Gonbu
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Gonbu » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:26 am

Monte Mare wrote:Bretton Automotive
Sales Department

To: Sir Mario Beckstab, The Empire of Gonbu

>We will start immediatly the process of designing the special limousines you have asked. Now we will give you the Bretton Sazan Number 3, which will made as you requested. The exterior will be covered with 24k gold and it will be made by the best experts. Then we will decorate the wheels of the car with the best white diamonds, and we will also stich the name of your emperor on the seats using black diamonds. You will not have to worry about safety as the exterior, the windows and all the engine components will be made out of titanium and special resistant aluminium to be bullet-proof. Finally the tyres will be fire-resistant and ultra stiff to absord and prevent bullets from destroying it....

Price:
Bretton Sazan Special Edition (With all your requests): 10.000.000 Euros
Special Limousine (3 units): 6.000.000 Euros (Each)

Thank you on it i would also like that special limousine be decorated with diamonds and gold

Gonbu
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Gonbu » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:32 am

The Empire of Gonbu
His Imperial Majesty Office

Mr. Bretton
I am delighted with job you made. Money is going to be delivered personally by Chief of Staff Sir Mario Beckstab. As I told you via telegram I am interested in buying 15% of shares so I am asking you how much money is going to cost me this 15%.

Sincerely
His Imperial Majesty Emperor Marc Ange VII
Last edited by Gonbu on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:41 am

Bretton Automotive
Sales Department

To: His Imperial Majesty Emperor Marc Ange VII

>We are very happy that you liked the car as we worked hard for it. All 3 cars will be completed and delivered to you in 3 months. Then they will be sent to you by a private plane, and will be personally delivered to you. 15% of the company will be 20.000.000 Euros...
Thank you

Gonbu
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Gonbu » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:49 am

We are sending you 20.000.000 Euros together with the money for cars

I hope that you will edit me as one of the owner of this company

Sincerely

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:21 am

Bretton Automotive
Sales Department

>Indeed you wont own the whole company but you play an important role in it. From next week you will have to send someone to assist at Bretton's CEO and board meetings (They are held every 2 weeks) in which all of the owners and important managers take part to take decisions about future plans and models...
Thank you

Gonbu
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Gonbu » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:26 am

Monte Mare wrote:Bretton Automotive
Sales Department

>Indeed you wont own the whole company but you play an important role in it. From next week you will have to send someone to assist at Bretton's CEO and board meetings (They are held every 2 weeks) in which all of the owners and important managers take part to take decisions about future plans and models...
Thank you

I did not mean that I own entire company. I would send you tomorrow Bio of my representative in company and I would also like from you that you inform me where and when and where will the meeting take place. I am proposing a meeting to be held tomorrow because of my entry into this company

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:40 am

Sales Department

>We will be waiting the bio of your representative, and yes you have right we were planning an emergency meeting were you and the other owners will be informed about the future of the company and will make suggestions...
Thank you

OOC: Do you want to RP the meeting?
Last edited by Monte Mare on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:50 am

Press Department

To: Everyone

Official Broadcast...
>We would like to announce 2 new owners in Bretton Automotive Company. First with 25% comes San Pellegrino Romana then the Empire of Gonbun purchased 15% of the company. An emergency board meeting will be held the upcoming days to introduce the new owners and hear their opinions and suggestions...
Thank you

Gonbu
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Gonbu » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:59 am

Gonbu
His Imperial Majesty Office

I am announcing my representative in Bretton Automotive Company.

Bio:
Steven Robinson studied on Private Finance University in Gonbu witch he finished in 2001.
Jobs:Professor at Private Finance University in Gonbu(2001-2005), Dean of University of Gonbu(2005-2010)

Last edited by Gonbu on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:43 am

Sales Department

>We will be waiting for him to arrive. He will also have a big office and a personal assistant...
Thank you

Grand Habana
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Habana » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:10 pm

Greetings,
We would like to order 50 Bretton Boulevards (All in Black with white leather)) and 10 Caccia Lusso (5 in Grey and 5 in white) for the Royal family and some wealthy bussinesmen located in Grand Habana.
Thank you

Western Emirates
Secretary

Founded: Sep 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Emirates » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:55 am

Greetings,
We would like to purchase the following cars for our leader, Bin Khalifa AlThad and his family:
-1 Bretton Sezan Limited Edition (Silver)
-2 Bretton Rosso Supersports (Both in red)
-30 Bretton Boulevards (15 in black and the other 15 in white)
Thank you, Shad AlSheran/ W.Emirates Royal Palace

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:32 am

Sales Department

To: Grand Habana

>We will gladly prepare all the cars you requested for your nation's Royal family, and send them to you by plane as soon as they are ready. The building process will take us 5-6 months as all the cars are handmade by the best workers.
Thank you

Sulham-le-Swaire
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulham-le-Swaire » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:42 am

Dear Sir,
we would like to request the following:
100 Broadway saloons (for our nation 9-3G Broadway, 50 V6 models, badged as V6 S, and 50 V8 models as V8 SE)
100 Boulevard SuperSaloon (renamed to 9-5 SClassRLux SuperSaloon for our nation)

Mark Nguyen
SolFlair Automotive LLC
Wiri, East Gloucestershire, Sulham-le-Swaire
Last edited by Sulham-le-Swaire on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
This nation is a puppet of Astholm and a territory of Astholm too.
Captain Ersatz (i.e. parody) version of New Zealand, albeit with larger geography and British road signs.

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:52 am

Sales Department

To: SolFlair Automotive LLC

>Im sorry but the only engines available for the Bretton Boulevard SuperSaloon are V12 (We can fit a V10 engine on up to 100 units if you want but V8s and V6s arent available for the car). If you want us to put a V10 engine on some of the units you requested please let us know, we will tell you the price and delivery time after your response...
Thank you

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:05 am

Sales Department

To: Shad AlSheran/ W.Emirates Royal Palace

>We are very honored that your nation's leader is choosing Bretton Automotive for buying some cars. We will prepare all your cars and deliver them to you by private plane. As all the cars are handmade the making of them will take 5-6 months. In the meantime your nation's leader can visit our factory and see the building process of his cars.
Price:
Bretton Sazan Limited Edition (5of7): 5.500.000 Euros
(x2) Bretton Rosso Supersports: 7.000.000 Euros
(x30) Bretton Boulevard SuperSaloon: 15.000.000 Euros

TOTAL:27.500.000 Euros
Thank you

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade