NATION

PASSWORD

Universal Defense Inc.

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

United States of PA
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Universal Defense Inc.

Postby United States of PA » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:33 am

Approved
In other words, conservatives are generous with their own money, and liberals are generous with other peoples money.
"I object and take exception to everyone saying that Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money." ~ Unknown
"See, it doesn't matter how many people you have, how old your civilization is, or any such tripe. We're still the by-God US of A and we will seriously bitch slap you so hard your ancestors going back millenia will feel it if you piss us off."

Jipina
Secretary

Founded: Aug 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jipina » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:59 am

The Peoples Republic of Jipina would like to purchase:
1000 sets of Kavisiq body armour (Urban Camo) = 2,635,000
25 M80 Patton tanks = 37,500,000
500 Flak-10 emplacements = 7,500,000
5 Superbombers = 460,000,000
50 Mosquitos = 1,525,000,000

TOTAL : $2,032,635,000
TOTAL (In Jipe) : Jp 4,436,632,414.50
Last edited by Jipina on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why isn't god as sociable as he used to be in the bible. I mean back then he used to show up for every genocide and baby massacre. Nowadays you hardly ever see him anymore...well, except for those times where he's appears to attention-starved old catholic ladies in the form of a god-shaped lasagne or jesus' face in a tortilla. Apart from that he never visits anymore.

written by Emile de Bergerac

Jipina
Secretary

Founded: Aug 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jipina » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:04 am

Also we would like to additionally purchase:
28 LCM(I) Landing Craft Medium (Infantry) = 5,600,000

TOTAL : $5,600,000
TOTAL (In Jipe) : Jp 12,223,120
Why isn't god as sociable as he used to be in the bible. I mean back then he used to show up for every genocide and baby massacre. Nowadays you hardly ever see him anymore...well, except for those times where he's appears to attention-starved old catholic ladies in the form of a god-shaped lasagne or jesus' face in a tortilla. Apart from that he never visits anymore.

written by Emile de Bergerac

Polythinia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Polythinia » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:52 am

The Commonwealth of Polythinia's military would like to order:
2000 AK-113s (painted in a greyish livery if you will...)
2000 GLARRM grenade launchers
50 M80 Patton tanks
5 AV8B Harrier II fighters
5 Dr'klow frigates
2 Silenkov SL-12 commercial aircraft (for Polythinia Airlines)

Pokemonman
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Pokemonman » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:39 am

United States of PA wrote:To-The House of Castile

You can expect all 5 Vessels to be delievered within 5 years

To-Radictistan

Order Approved, expect them within a year and a half

To-Pokenmonman

Approved, we have all 300 vessels on hand, and will airlift them to you within the week.

Money wired.
Friendship is magic!
http://justiceforjanedoe.com/

Falkasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:41 am

Above orders confirmed.
Universal Defense Consolidated Storefront
Dramatis Personae
Just for the record; I'm colorblind to Yellow
Falkasia is ranked 1st in the region and 1st in the world for Most Awesome Nations.

Ascelonia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ascelonia » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:24 pm

United States of PA wrote:We would like to state that the Poseidon Class SSBN/SSGN is capable of carrying 34 Trident II D5 sized Submarine Launched Ballistic Missiles.

Perfect. The government would like to confirm that the warheads may be altered for conventional payloads.

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:28 pm

Ascelonia wrote:
United States of PA wrote:We would like to state that the Poseidon Class SSBN/SSGN is capable of carrying 34 Trident II D5 sized Submarine Launched Ballistic Missiles.

Perfect. The government would like to confirm that the warheads may be altered for conventional payloads.

The Trident II D5 can be modified to carry a conventional non nuclear warhead, though it will still act like a ballistic missile.
In other words, conservatives are generous with their own money, and liberals are generous with other peoples money.
"I object and take exception to everyone saying that Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money." ~ Unknown
"See, it doesn't matter how many people you have, how old your civilization is, or any such tripe. We're still the by-God US of A and we will seriously bitch slap you so hard your ancestors going back millenia will feel it if you piss us off."

Bazhaa
Attaché

Founded: Jun 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bazhaa » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:46 pm

viewtopic.php?p=476448#p476448 Added additional information in regards to additional options, bayonets, and Rifle Grenades

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:24 pm

To-Ascelonia
From-Universal Defense Inc.

We would like you to take a look at our Underwater Sea Carrier, which should be able to fit the bill for your needed Submersible Carrier.

We also feel the Guam Class Should fit your needs for a Fast Landing ship. Albeit Expensive, we sacrificed some manueverability in exchange for a greater speed, Aircraft wing, and troop and cargo capacity.
Last edited by United States of PA on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ascelonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ascelonia » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:22 pm

Both designs have interested us. We are prepared to buy 24 Guam class Landing Crafts (nullifying our demand for any other landing crafts/amphibious assault ships) and two of Underwater Sea Carriers. We want another USC, but we want that USC to be whole different class. It must be larger, more powerful, faster, and have more displacement (as well as fielding the most modern equipment possible). Overall, our confirmed orders amount to 137.7 billion dollars. We are prepared to pay an upwards of 13 billion dollars for this particular USC. We want it to be a virtual super weapon of the sea. We are prepared to pay this out of our National Monetary Reserves, effective immediately.

Pokemonman
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Pokemonman » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:55 pm

3 Kratik Class Aircraft Carriers

Total: $24,000,000,000
Friendship is magic!
http://justiceforjanedoe.com/

Falkasia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Order confirmed.
Dramatis Personae
Falkasia is ranked 1st in the region and 1st in the world for Most Awesome Nations.

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:11 pm

Ascelonia wrote:Both designs have interested us. We are prepared to buy 24 Guam class Landing Crafts (nullifying our demand for any other landing crafts/amphibious assault ships) and two of Underwater Sea Carriers. We want another USC, but we want that USC to be whole different class. It must be larger, more powerful, faster, and have more displacement (as well as fielding the most modern equipment possible). Overall, our confirmed orders amount to 137.7 billion dollars. We are prepared to pay an upwards of 13 billion dollars for this particular USC. We want it to be a virtual super weapon of the sea. We are prepared to pay this out of our National Monetary Reserves, effective immediately.

Very well, we will get to work on it. We will not be able to increase the size much without sacrificing Speed and Mobility, but we can sacrifice some Storage space for it, however resulting in a shorter endurance.

Ascelonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ascelonia » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:59 pm

We want it to be a superweapon. We will sacrifice endurance, if necessary. We are also interested in the possibility of an underwater resupply system. If that is possible, we will implement it immediately. We will commit an upwards of a trillion dollars from ACI Strategic Monetary Reserves to pay for the implementation of such a system.

The House of Castile
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Castile » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:28 pm

We would like two million AK-113s, with all enough accessories for each.
Arsenal fan
Real Madrid fan
Juventus fan
Ardchoille wrote:It's one of my grievances, too. Thank you for the opportunity to air it. Yes, indeed,
TAGGING IS SPAM.

Sdaeriji wrote:
Emothica wrote:Why it isn't Italy up there? Sure, the U.S. isn't up there but that's because they don't play very well. But Italy is one of the best teams in the running and they won last year. The only way that the U.S. has a chance is if David Beckham dumps England and joins the American team.

There's like 8 things wrong with this post.

Falkasia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:55 pm

Your order is confirmed. The AK-113s will ship shortly.
Dramatis Personae

The House of Castile
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Castile » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:58 pm

Falkasia wrote:Your order is confirmed. The AK-113s will ship shortly.

The money has been sent. Thank you.
Arsenal fan
Real Madrid fan
Juventus fan
Ardchoille wrote:It's one of my grievances, too. Thank you for the opportunity to air it. Yes, indeed,
TAGGING IS SPAM.

Sdaeriji wrote:
Emothica wrote:Why it isn't Italy up there? Sure, the U.S. isn't up there but that's because they don't play very well. But Italy is one of the best teams in the running and they won last year. The only way that the U.S. has a chance is if David Beckham dumps England and joins the American team.

Falkasia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:06 pm

Its' our pleasure.
Dramatis Personae

The House of Castile
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Castile » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:46 pm

Falkasia wrote:Its' our pleasure.

You guy do a really good job, I'm surprised to find a company as well thought out as yours here.
Last edited by The House of Castile on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arsenal fan
Real Madrid fan
Juventus fan
TAGGING IS SPAM.

Sdaeriji wrote:

Falkasia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:03 pm

OOC: Thanks, we appreciate it. I believe this is the only conglomerate storefront on NS, with the possible exception of Grittonia's. We are undoubtably the first though. Glad you were satisifed!
Dramatis Personae

Falkasia
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:03 pm

OOC: Thanks, we appreciate it. I believe this is the only conglomerate storefront on NS, with the possible exception of Grittonia's. We are undoubtably the first though. Glad you were satisifed!
Dramatis Personae

The House of Castile
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Castile » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:05 pm

Falkasia wrote:OOC: Thanks, we appreciate it. I believe this is the only conglomerate storefront on NS, with the possible exception of Grittonia's. We are undoubtably the first though. Glad you were satisifed!

No problem.
Arsenal fan
Real Madrid fan
Juventus fan
TAGGING IS SPAM.

Sdaeriji wrote:

The House of Castile
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Castile » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:40 am

I'll take 150 000 Flak 10s.
Arsenal fan
Real Madrid fan
Juventus fan
TAGGING IS SPAM.

Sdaeriji wrote:

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:31 pm

The House of Castile wrote:I'll take 150 000 Flak 10s.

Approved.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade