NATION

PASSWORD

Alliance Armaments (MT) [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Inutoland
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Inutoland » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:07 am

Meritocratic States wrote:
To: Alliance Armaments
From: Vice Admiral Julian Erickson, Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, Meritocratic States Strategic Defense Forces

Thank you for the swift response. I have relayed the message to the Minister of Defense, and has approved the transmission of payment. The discount you have provided allows us to place another order. The head of the Land Warfare Branch has expressed interest in procuring 30 Ocnus Main Battle Tanks to replace a portion of our aging fleet of M1A7 Abrams Main Battle Tanks.

The combined sum of NS$ 4.11 Billion has been wired.

Sincerely,
V.ADM. Julian Erickson,
Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff
Strategic Defense Forces

ENCLOSED:
Transmission Code: ghtredgftr554434687

Payment approved by the Federal Executive Council.
X2 Mars-class Cruisers
X30 Ocnus Main Battle Tanks

Total: NS$4,110,000,000

Vice Admiral Erickson:

Your message and payment have been received. 30x Ocnus MBTs have been added to your order and are being shipped.

Watan Manahi
VP (Sales), AA

Zidano The Land of the Great Sakhal wrote:

Dear Sir,
After reviewing the wide range of products you offer, we wish to make a selection of purchases. These will be:
6 Alliance-class Aircraft Carrier, coming to NS$51 Billion
DPR to W-16 Tandu multirole fighter Navalised Version, with price to be discussed.
This comes to NS$51 Billion plus DPR (OOC: with regards to discounts, do they apply to the total or each individual purchase, because I believe that I'm eligible for the 10% centrist discount.)
Payment will be wired on acceptance of order. We hope to purchase from you in the future.
Kind regards,
Steve Jones, Head of Zidano National Office of Trade
Admiral of the fleet Sir David Warsham, Head of the Naval forces

Admiral Sir David,

Thank you for your interest. Your nation is indeed eligible for the Centrist discount, and will be included in your price statement. DPR costs are usually set at 400x unit price, and regrettably, we are not able to offer discounts on DPR purchases.

This brings your total for 6x Alliance-class aircraft carrier plus [DPR]x W-16 Tandu Navalised multirole fighter to NS $70.7 billion. Upon receipt of this total, we will begin construction of your naval vessels and send you the appropriate licences, tooling and technical oversight to enable you to establish domestic construction of the W-16.

We look forward to doing further business with you,

Watan Manahi
VP (Sales), AA
Note: Our NS page is not entirely accurate. Please use the Factbook.
Embassy Program (MT) | MT Factbook | Culture Test (MT) | FT Factbook
Economic Left/Right: -3.50 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.95

If you want to abbreviate my nation's name, I prefer "Inu"

Anacasppia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Anacasppia » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:58 am

~WAP 64-bit Encryption~

From: Brooks McPaul, Chief of Logistics, General Staff, Republic of Anacasppia Naval Component (RANC)
To: Whom it may concern in Gemballa Avionic Development

In conjunction with the continued growth of our carrier fleet, namely the recent completion of two Accord class medium carriers, we have began to acquire new naval aircraft. While our existing aircraft complement has proved reasonably capable thus far in our defense strategy, our continued growth and increasing foreign commitments call for the procurement of state-of-the-art naval aircraft.

As such, we would like to procure 64 Navalised W-16 Tandu Multirole Fighters for a total of 3,968,000,000,000 NSD, to be wired into an account within the banking institution of your choice within one hour of receipt of order. All 96 aircraft should be delivered in increments over the course of six months, and we eagerly await your positive reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Brooks McPall
Last edited by Anacasppia on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Foederatae Anacaspiae
Federated States of Anacaspia
Factbook | Introduction | Federated States Military Forces

Call me Ana.
I support thermonuclear warfare. Don't you?
Anemos Major wrote:Forty-five men, thirty four tons, one crew cabin... anything could happen.

Mmm... it's getting hot in here.

Inutoland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Inutoland » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:32 am

Anacasppia wrote:
~WAP 64-bit Encryption~

From: Brooks McPaul, Chief of Logistics, General Staff, Republic of Anacasppia Naval Component (RANC)
To: Whom it may concern in Gemballa Avionic Development

In conjunction with the continued growth of our carrier fleet, namely the recent completion of two Accord class medium carriers, we have began to acquire new naval aircraft. While our existing aircraft complement has proved reasonably capable thus far in our defense strategy, our continued growth and increasing foreign commitments call for the procurement of state-of-the-art naval aircraft.

As such, we would like to procure 64 Navalised W-16 Tandu Multirole Fighters for a total of 3,968,000,000,000 NSD, to be wired into an account within the banking institution of your choice within one hour of receipt of order. All 9664 aircraft should be delivered in increments over the course of six months, and we eagerly await your positive reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Brooks McPall

Mr. McPall,

Thank you for your interest in our products. We acknowledge your order for 64x W-16N Tandu navalised multirole fighters, totalling NS $3,968 million and will dispatch the first ten planes of your order as soon as our bank acknowledges payment receipt. Following deliveries of 10 planes shall be made at monthly intervals until the final delivery of your last four W-16Ns in six months' time.

We appreciate your business and look forward to further interactions with your great nation.

Watan Manahi
VP (Sales), AA

Zidano The Land of the Great Sakhal
Envoy

Founded: Oct 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zidano The Land of the Great Sakhal » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:24 pm

Dear Watan Manahi,
Payment has been wired to the appropriate account. We hope that we continue to have a good business relationship.
Kind regards,
Steve Jones, Head of Zidano National Office of Trade
Admiral of the fleet Sir David Warsham, Head of the Naval forces
If corporations are people, then the inverse must be true; therefore, I demand a twenty billion pound bailout.
Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you're told.
Religion is doing what you're told, regardless of what is right.
If you live every day like it's your last, you'll get wasted that much sooner.
I'm an atheist, and damn proud of it. If you have a problem with that, then let's take it outside, pal.
I'm British and proud. Rule Britannia!
DEFCON 5 - Peaceful/ Normal Readiness
DEFCON 4 -Increased Readiness/Heightened Security
DEFCON 3-Forces Mobilized
DEFCON 2- Conventional Warfare
DEFCON 1- Large Scale Nuclear Warfare / Martial Law Declared
I am working on factbooks at the moment. WATCH THIS SPACE

Freedom Tech
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Freedom Tech » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:14 pm

Dear Alliance Armaments

Our great nation is quite interested in your Naval stock. As such, we wish to purchase 5 Bulwark-Class Destroyers.

We believe that in total, this would amount to $2,750,000,000 which our great nation is happy to spend in order to buy such Naval forces.

Regards, Secretary of external affairs

Inutoland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Inutoland » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Freedom Tech wrote:Dear Alliance Armaments

Our great nation is quite interested in your Naval stock. As such, we wish to purchase 5 Bulwark-Class Destroyers.

We believe that in total, this would amount to $2,750,000,000 which our great nation is happy to spend in order to buy such Naval forces.

Mr. Secretary,

We are delighted to be able to provide the Bulwark-class Destroyer. 5 units will be laid down on receipt of the NS $2,337,500,000 total price, including 15% New Nation discount, which out Accounts department assures me you are eligible for. Upon completion of construction <OOC: assume 2-3 RL days> the vessels will be delivered to your Naval personnel.

We thank you for your order and hope to do further business with your emergent nation.

Watan Manahi
VP (Sales), AA

Freedom Tech
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Freedom Tech » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Inutoland wrote:
Freedom Tech wrote:Dear Alliance Armaments

Mr. Secretary,

We are delighted to be able to provide the Bulwark-class Destroyer. 5 units will be laid down on receipt of the NS $2,337,500,000 total price, including 15% New Nation discount, which out Accounts department assures me you are eligible for. Upon completion of construction <OOC: assume 2-3 RL days> the vessels will be delivered to your Naval personnel.

We thank you for your order and hope to do further business with your emergent nation.

Watan Manahi
VP (Sales), AA

Our Nation and great leader thanks you greatly for your contribution. The Bulwark Class Destroyers will serve as a mainstay in our great people's fleet.

Warinemachine
Minister

Founded: Sep 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

order we would wish to place

Postby Warinemachine » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Warinemachines Lord General would wish, on behalf of all branches of the armed forces to purchase one hundred NTM-30 Caiman Light Combat Hovercraft on behalf of the army. He would also like to purchase fifty W-11 Bathawk fighters for the air force. Lastly sighing due to his hatred of the navy, feels that two Ocelot-class Battle Corvettes should be purchased.
OOC: If I overbought reduce the number of fighters untill I am within budget.

Inutoland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Inutoland » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:35 am

Warinemachine wrote:Warinemachines Lord General would wish, on behalf of all branches of the armed forces to purchase one hundred NTM-30 Caiman Light Combat Hovercraft on behalf of the army. He would also like to purchase fifty W-11 Bathawk fighters for the air force. Lastly sighing due to his hatred of the navy, feels that two Ocelot-class Battle Corvettes should be purchased.
OOC: If I overbought reduce the number of fighters untill I am within budget.

Lord General of Warinemachine,

Your request has been received and processed. 100x NTM-30 Caiman, 50x W-11 Bathawk and 2x Ocelot-class comes to a total of NS $805 million. Upon receipt of payment, we will ship the hovercraft and fighters. The keels of your two naval vessels will be laid down at the same time, and upon completion, will be transferred to Warinemachine Naval personnel.

Thank you for your order,

Watan Manahi
VP (Sales), AA

Norvenia
Minister

Founded: May 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:56 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF NORVENIA

To: Whom it May Concern at Alliance Armaments
Re.: Norvenian Arms Purchases
Encryption: High

Dear sirs or madams:

The Norvenian military has a proud tradition of service to the people of the Cornellian Empire, and to the downtrodden everywhere on Earth. It has become clear, however, that the accelerating pace of military technology in the last five years has rendered much of the current Norvenian arsenal obsolete. It is for this reason that the Chancellor and the Assembly have approved a policy of comprehensive Norvenian rearmament.

It is for this reason that this message has reached you. Attached is a list of orders. I am aware that this order entails very great expense, even for a nation as large as Norvenia; using the income and principal of our three accounts at Yohannesische Bundesbank together with the resources of the Norvenian treasury itself, however, and with a reasonable payment plan to spread the cost over 15-20 years, I believe that you will find the expense entailed to be far from insurmountable; you may be assured of our honor in guaranteeing you full and timely payment. I hope that you will consider our request; I pray that you will come to a favorable decision. Thank you for your time,

Frederick Vandercreuse
Chief of Staff of the Joint Forces High Command of the Commonwealth of Norvenia
COMMUNIQUE ENDS

DPRx W-18 Hummingbird V/STOL multirole fighter - 22 billion
DPRx W-13 Stormblade close air support aircraft - 14.4 billion
DPRx NTM-7 Centipede Vertifan Craft - 8.4 billion
DPRx NTM-9 Coantu Vertifan Attack Craft - 8 billion
DPRx Eclipse Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle - 3.04 billion
DPRx Tenga-class Assault Ship - 1.3 trillion
DPRx Astrapotherium-class Guided Missile Battlecruiser - 1 trillion
DPRx Mars-class Stealth Cruiser - 520 billion
DPRx Chieftain-class Stealth Destroyer - 288 billion
50x Sapphire-class Nuclear Ballistic Missile Submarine - 400 billion
DPRx Nese-class Patrol Craft - 30 billion
DPRx Thalassocnus-class Landing Ship Hovercraft - 36 billion

Total: $3,629,800,000,000.00
Defense Budget: $10,836,213,815,274.12

Inutoland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Inutoland » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Norvenia wrote:
OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF NORVENIA

(Image)

To: Whom it May Concern at Alliance Armaments
Re.: Norvenian Arms Purchases
Encryption: High

Dear sirs or madams:

The Norvenian military has a proud tradition of service to the people of the Cornellian Empire, and to the downtrodden everywhere on Earth. It has become clear, however, that the accelerating pace of military technology in the last five years has rendered much of the current Norvenian arsenal obsolete. It is for this reason that the Chancellor and the Assembly have approved a policy of comprehensive Norvenian rearmament.

It is for this reason that this message has reached you. Attached is a list of orders. I am aware that this order entails very great expense, even for a nation as large as Norvenia; using the income and principal of our three accounts at Yohannesische Bundesbank together with the resources of the Norvenian treasury itself, however, and with a reasonable payment plan to spread the cost over 15-20 years, I believe that you will find the expense entailed to be far from insurmountable; you may be assured of our honor in guaranteeing you full and timely payment. I hope that you will consider our request; I pray that you will come to a favorable decision. Thank you for your time,

(Image)
Frederick Vandercreuse
Chief of Staff of the Joint Forces High Command of the Commonwealth of Norvenia
COMMUNIQUE ENDS

DPRx W-18 Hummingbird V/STOL multirole fighter - 22 billion
DPRx W-13 Stormblade close air support aircraft - 14.4 billion
DPRx NTM-7 Centipede Vertifan Craft - 8.4 billion
DPRx NTM-9 Coantu Vertifan Attack Craft - 8 billion
DPRx Eclipse Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle - 3.04 billion
DPRx Tenga-class Assault Ship - 1.3 trillion
DPRx Astrapotherium-class Guided Missile Battlecruiser - 1 trillion
DPRx Mars-class Stealth Cruiser - 520 billion
DPRx Chieftain-class Stealth Destroyer - 288 billion
50x Sapphire-class Nuclear Ballistic Missile Submarine - 400 billion
DPRx Nese-class Patrol Craft - 30 billion
DPRx Thalassocnus-class Landing Ship Hovercraft - 36 billion

Total: $3,629,800,000,000.00
Defense Budget: $10,836,213,815,274.12

Mr. Vandercreuse,

Thank you for your order and the suggested payment plan, which we find to be an agreeable and equitable solution. Your order has been received, and upon receipt of first payments the necessary DPR licences and technical assistance will be dispatched. Construction of your 50 Sapphire-class SSBNs will begin at the same time, and will be remitted to your Navy upon completion.

We look forward to doing further business with you.

Watan Manahi
VP (Sales), AA

Auskralian Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Auskralian Republic » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:51 pm

We would like to purchase

x62 Thalassocnus-class LSH

x1276 NTM-5 Hornet Attack helicopters

x1300 Stinger UCAV

x128 Nightbat UAV

x340 NTM-80 Megistotherium-class CTH

X680 NTM-30 Caiman LCH
Sane bastion of MT Western liberal democracy within a sea of insanity.
Political Views

Indonesian-American residing within Texas.

Postnia
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Postnia » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:31 pm

The Principality of Postnia would like to purchase 100 TW-610 Wakaleo Self-Propelled Missile Artillery vehicles, 75 of which should be the Longsword variant with the remaining 25 be the Typhoon variant. We will also like to purchase a total of 400,000 AW-9 Assault & Battle Rifles, these rifles will be the primary assault rifles of the Postnian army. Telegram me if you have any questions.

This is a joint purchase with: link
Last edited by Postnia on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Inutoland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Inutoland » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Auskralian Republic wrote:

x62 Thalassocnus-class LSH

x1276 NTM-5 Hornet Attack helicopters

x1300 Stinger UCAV

x128 Nightbat UAV

x340 NTM-80 Megistotherium-class CTH

X680 NTM-30 Caiman LCH

Sir,

We comfirm your order, which comes to NS $35,829.6 million. Upon receipt of this total, your vehicles will be sent.

We thank you for your order and look forward to doing further business with you,

Watan Manahi
VP (Sales), AA

Postnia wrote:
The Principality of Postnia would like to purchase 100 TW-610 Wakaleo Self-Propelled Missile Artillery vehicles, 75 of which should be the Longsword variant with the remaining 25 be the Typhoon variant. We will also like to purchase a total of 400,000 AW-9 Assault & Battle Rifles, these rifles will be the primary assault rifles of the Postnian army. Telegram me if you have any questions.

This is a joint purchase with: link

Sir,

Thank you for your order, which comes to NS $892.5 million with New Nation and Centrist Government discounts totalling 25%. Upon receipt of payment, the vehicles and small arms will be shipped to your nation,

We appreciate your business,

Watan Manahi
VP (Sales), AA

Modystt
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Modystt » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Recipient(s): Alliance Armaments
Subject: 'Purchase Of New Weaponry For Defense Bureau'
Encryption Key: LEVEL ONE (DIPLOMATIC - LOW)

Dear Contracted Business:

(Quick Note: Our government is led by an anonymous cabal; I cannot and will not tell you my name or the names of my fellow public servants, if asked.)

Modystt, since the 1925 Self-Defense Proclamation, is disallowed from producing military-grade arms of its own soil, in the interest of promoting a peaceful subsidiary economy and preventing a military-industrial complex takeover. Instead of home-produced arms, the Confederacy always deigns to look abroad for solutions for its war machine. The Defense Bureau - the commanding wing presiding over the Modysttite Confederate Military Services (MCMS) and other state organizations - has expressed great interest since the past decade into shifting the Army and Air Force arsenals from American standards to that of Inutoland. That is exactly why we have now placed our order (in the attached list just below this letter) to Alliance Armaments, after tedious donation and discarding of our older equipment. We look forward to the groundbreaking improvement of our fighting forces from your esteemed corporation.

With Regards,
THE 86TH COMMERCE BUREAU DEPUTY DIRECTOR

+452 Thylacosmilus Defensive Tanks
+903 Borhyena Light Tanks
+749 Ocnus Main Battle Tanks
+418 Salamander Main Battle Tanks
+55 TW-800 Megalania Heavy Tanks

+1,101 TW-90 Sivatherium Wheeled ARVs
+1,002 TW-225 Megalonyx Tracked APCs
+895 TW-500 Obsidian APCs
+902 TW-315 Glyptodon Heavy APCs
+563 TW-900 Macrauchenia Infantry Armored Vehicles

+622 TW-92 Stag-Moose ARVs
+855 TW-425 Nimravus IFVs
+369 TW-525 Fire Opal IFVs

+1,342 NTM-30 Caiman Light Combat Hovercraft
+987 NTM-50 Water-Monitor Squad Transport Hovercraft
+554 NTM-92 Crocodile MLRS Combat Hovercraft
+62 NTM-80 Megistotherium Combat Transport Hovercraft

+758 TW-659 Trigodon Self-Propelled Howitzers
+512 TW-610 Wakaleo Self-Propelled Missile Artillery
+372 TW-325 Atlatl Self-Propelled Air Defense
+1,216 107-Millimeter Pack Howitzers
+1,083 157-Millimeter Towed Howitzers

+311 TSR-12 White Spider Long-Range Interceptors
+432 W-15 Amazon Light Fighters
+567 W-16 Tandu Multirole Fighters (421 Navalized)
+129 W-18 Hummingbird V/STOL Multirole Fighters
+165 TSR-7 Condor Reconnaissance Bombers
+48 TSR-9 Mastodon Strategic Bombers
+504 W-13 Stormblade Close Air Support Aircraft
+96 TSR-14 Teratorn Penetration Bombers
+24 Cyclops AEWC Aircraft
+7 Roa-Class AEWC Airships
+63 Landu-Class Military Transport Airships
+524 NTM-5 Hornet Attack Helicopters
+231 NTM-11 Naga Tactical Utility Helicopters
+456 PT-16 Lammasu Combat Transport Helicopters
+148 PT-32 Green Monster Heavy Transport Helicopters
+95 Stinger Shot-Range UCAVs
+101 Vampire Bat Unmanned Aerial Combat Vehicles

Pretty Awesome Persons
Minister

Founded: May 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pretty Awesome Persons » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Code: Select all
From the desk of Amelia van Stegen

Due to the rising threat of war and rumors of a rebellion, I need some quick weapons. Let's try to keep this deal silent, yes?

I would like:

x1000 Ocnus MBT's
x1000 Salamander MBT's
x100 W-16 Tandu's
x50 W-15 Amazon's
x10 Liberator class destroyers
x15 Chieftain class destroyers
x15 Challenger class frigates
x2,500,000 PRW-3 LMG's
x2,500,000 H-19 Grenade Launcher's
x2,500,000 AW-9 Assault Rifles
x2,500,000 SW1R SMG's
x2,500,000 SW-2 Black Asp's

I will order more weapons later, as soon as I shove a bill through Congress, as I'm paying for all of this with money from the Law & Order budget (about $6 trillion, doubt it will be more than that.)
Last edited by Pretty Awesome Persons on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON 1 2 3 4 [5] Nothing going on here...
It's currently 2056 in Pretty Awesome Persons
Denomynm: Awesomite

Cup of Harmony 47 Champions

Economic Left/Right: 1.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.15

volim partizan crno bele boje

Inutoland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Inutoland » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:24 am

Modystt wrote:
[box]
Recipient(s): Alliance Armaments
Subject: 'Purchase Of New Weaponry For Defense Bureau'
Encryption Key: LEVEL ONE (DIPLOMATIC - LOW)

Dear Contracted Business:

(Quick Note: Our government is led by an anonymous cabal; I cannot and will not tell you my name or the names of my fellow public servants, if asked.)

Modystt, since the 1925 Self-Defense Proclamation, is disallowed from producing military-grade arms of its own soil, in the interest of promoting a peaceful subsidiary economy and preventing a military-industrial complex takeover. Instead of home-produced arms, the Confederacy always deigns to look abroad for solutions for its war machine. The Defense Bureau - the commanding wing presiding over the Modysttite Confederate Military Services (MCMS) and other state organizations - has expressed great interest since the past decade into shifting the Army and Air Force arsenals from American standards to that of Inutoland. That is exactly why we have now placed our order (in the attached list just below this letter) to Alliance Armaments, after tedious donation and discarding of our older equipment. We look forward to the groundbreaking improvement of our fighting forces from your esteemed corporation.

With Regards,
THE 86TH COMMERCE BUREAU DEPUTY DIRECTOR

SNIP order

Director,

Thank you for your large order. The total price comes to NS $421,211.95 million without the New Nation discount for which you are eligible. With this discount it comes to NS $358,030,157,500. Upon receipt of this total we will begin to ship your order. With such a large order it will take some time to assemble the entire order. We will begin shipping the first consignments immediately while our people work to assemble the entire order.

We appreciate your business,

Watan Manahi
VP (Sales), AA

<OOC: Such exacting numbers (622 of this, 1083 of that) can be the product of one of two things: Either you have carefully calculated what you can afford, or you saw "I will do the maths" and decided to have some fun with it. If it's the latter, please don't do it again. This is your unofficial warning.>

Pretty Awesome Persons wrote:
From the desk of Amelia van Stegen

Due to the rising threat of war and rumors of a rebellion, I need some quick weapons. Let's try to keep this deal silent, yes?

I would like:

x1000 Ocnus MBT's
x1000 Salamander MBT's
x100 W-16 Tandu's
x50 W-15 Amazon's
x10 Liberator class destroyers
x15 Chieftain class destroyers
x15 Challenger class frigates
x2,500,000 PRW-3 LMG's
x2,500,000 H-19 Grenade Launcher's
x2,500,000 AW-9 Assault Rifles
x2,500,000 SW1R SMG's
x2,500,000 SW-2 Black Asp's

I will order more weapons later, as soon as I shove a bill through Congress, as I'm paying for all of this with money from the Law & Order budget (about $6 trillion, doubt it will be more than that.)

Ms van Stegen,

Thank you for your business, which we assure you will not break into the public domain from our end. Your total order comes to NS $58,365 million with the Centrist Government discount for which you are eligible. Upon receipt of this sum, we will ship your ground vehicles and planes. The keels of your naval vessels will be laid down at the same time and will be remitted to your navy upon completion.

We appreciate your order.

Watan Manahi,
VP (Sales), AA

Auskralian Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Auskralian Republic » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:55 pm

x64 NTM-5 Hornet attack helicopter

x672 W-18 Hummingbird V/STOL aircraft

x150 Landu-class military transport dirigible

for a total of
--------------------------------------
$83,102,000,000
Last edited by Auskralian Republic on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sane bastion of MT Western liberal democracy within a sea of insanity.
Political Views

Indonesian-American residing within Texas.

Inutoland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Inutoland » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:13 am

Auskralian Republic wrote:

x64 NTM-5 Hornet attack helicopter

x672 W-18 Hummingbird V/STOL aircraft

x150 Landu-class military transport dirigible

for a total of
--------------------------------------
$83,102,000,000

Sir,

My name is Hilo Ocapa and I have been assigned to the Auskralian account as a semi-permanent AA representative. We confirm your order and the total cost you have calculated. The purchased helicopters and V/STOL aircraft will be remitted to you upon receipt of the total price. The Landu-class dirigibles will begin construction at the same time and will be sent immediately upon completion.

We appreciate your continued business,

Hilo Ocapa
AA (Auskralian acct.)

Ajerrin
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 12, 2004
Ex-Nation

Purchase Order

Postby Ajerrin » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:15 pm

To whom it may concern:

The United Kingdom of Ajerrin would like to purchase 1500 units of the Eclipse Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle for $NS11.4 billion.

We would wire the total amount with a confirmation of the order.
Thank you.

Florinia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Florinia » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Greetings,

The Royal Florinian Navy is undergoing a reorganization and we would be glad to purchase some of your fine ships for use in our navy. If they perform splendidly, expect more orders from us in the future. Attached is our orders form and funds will be wired through the National Bank of Florinia.

Regards,
Lord Edward Tannage
Ministry of Defense

5x Nese-class Patrol Craft
12x Constrictor-class Patrol Craft
20x Bullshark RPV
2x Ocelot-class Battle Corvette

Inutoland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Inutoland » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:25 am

Ajerrin wrote:To whom it may concern:

The United Kingdom of Ajerrin would like to purchase 1500 units of the Eclipse Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle for $NS11.4 billion.

We would wire the total amount with a confirmation of the order.
Thank you.

Good sir,

Thank you for your order of 1500x units of our Eclipse class UCAV. We confirm this order as received and will ship the units upon receipt of your wire of payment of the NS $11.4 billion total price.

We appreciate your business and look forward to doing further transactions with you in the future,

Watan Manahi
VP (Sales), AA

Florinia wrote:Greetings,

The Royal Florinian Navy is undergoing a reorganization and we would be glad to purchase some of your fine ships for use in our navy. If they perform splendidly, expect more orders from us in the future. Attached is our orders form and funds will be wired through the National Bank of Florinia.

Regards,
Lord Edward Tannage
Ministry of Defense

5x Nese-class Patrol Craft
12x Constrictor-class Patrol Craft
20x Bullshark RPV
2x Ocelot-class Battle Corvette

Minister Lord Tannage,

Thank you for your order of light naval assets, which we confirm with this message. Your order comes to NS $1,257 million, upon receipt of which we will ship the lighter units. Keels of your two Ocelot-class corvettes will be laid down at the same time and will be remitted into RFN hands directly upon completion.

We appreciate your business and look forward to further transactions with your great nation,

Watan Manahi
VP (Sales), AA

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade