NATION

PASSWORD

Compass International Bank & Finances - 5% Cash Back!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Compass International Bank & Finances - 5% Cash Back!

Postby ViZion » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:59 am

Government. Business. Person.
We've got your finances.
We've got your back.
Compass International Bank & Finance.
The Choice for You!

Welcome to Compass International Bank & Finances, your trusted partner for all your banking and financial needs. Whether you are an individual, a business, or a nation, we have the solutions and services that suit you best.

At Compass, we have a long history of excellence and stability. Founded in 1933 by Edward Winston, we started as ViZion National Bank and grew to become one of the largest banking companies in the nation. In 2010, we rebranded as Compass International Bank & Finances to reflect our global vision and reach. Today, we have tens of thousands of branches in ViZion and hundreds of branches worldwide, serving billions of customers with quality and convenience. You can bank with us online, at a branch near you, or at one of our ATMs.

We are more than just a bank. We are your financial authority, the go-to bank you can count on. We have earned the trust of people, governments, and businesses as one of the largest banking institutions globally. We offer a wide range of products and services, from personal accounts and loans to business financing and national solutions.

We specialize in serving businesses and governments, providing them with tailored solutions that meet their specific needs and goals. Whether you are a small business owner looking for a loan to expand your operations, or a large corporation seeking to invest in new markets, we have the expertise and resources to help you succeed. We can also help you manage your cash flow, optimize your taxes, and protect your assets.

We are the government financial expert, ready to help you fund your economy, military, research, or any other project. Our loans are fast, flexible, and low-interest compared to our competitors. We can also help you with debt management, budget planning, and currency exchange. We have experience working with governments of all sizes and types, from democracies to dictatorships.

So take a seat, let us personalize your banking experience. Let us accommodate your personalized needs. You’re not a number to us, you’re a person. And we are here to help you achieve your financial goals. Welcome to Compass International Bank & Finances, where we guide you to success.

EZ-LOAN Provide Your Customers With a Quick and Easy Loan! Risk Free to You!
EZ-LOAN by Compass International Bank & Finances is an immediate-loan service provided to companies looking to offer quick loans to their customers! Adjustments to terms include voiding the required account, while the base purchase can be adjusted if necessary.

This service allows your customers, who would otherwise not be able to purchase, or purchase as much as they'd like, from your company due to financial restraints. However, should they they fall within our pre-set categories, they can immediately be provided a loan so long as they agree to the terms! In addition, it limits risk to your company should the customer cease their payments!

Please Note: This is a feature strictly for businesses to offer to their customers on their storefronts. If you are looking for a loan right now from us, please go further down to fill out the standard loan form.

Code: Select all
[b]Get EZ-LOAN![/b]
[i]Company Name:[/i]
[i]Home Nation:[/i]
[i]Product(s)/Service(s) Provided:[/i]
[i]Link to Storefront:[/i] (Requied)[/spoiler]
[hr][/hr]
[size=125][b][color=#0000FF]Loan Information[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Loan Rates + Lengths[/b]
[spoiler=Interest Rate][i]Nation - No Credit Rating[/i] 18.50% (20.50% for 84+ months) - Allowed up to $5 trillion
12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 84, 96, 108, 120 months
[i]Nation - Poor Credit Rating[/i] 20% - Allowed up to $1 trillion
12, 24, 36, 48, 60 months
[i]Nation - Good Credit Rating[/i] 8.95% (10.95% for 84 months+) - Allowed up to $15 trillion
[i]Nation - Perfect Credit Rating[/i] 4.95% (6.95% for 84 months+) - No maximum
[i]Business - No Credit Rating[/i] 18.50% (20.50% for 84 months+) - Allowed up to $1 trillion
12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 84, 96 months
[i]Business - Poor Credit Rating[/i] 20% - Allowed up to $500 billion
[i]Business - Good Credit Rating[/i] 8.95% (10.95% for 84 months+) - Allowed up to to $5 trillion
[i]Business - Perfect Credit Rating[/i] 2.95% (4.95% for 84 months+) - No maximum
[i]Person - No Credit Rating[/i] 25% (27% for 84 months) - Allowed up to $600,000
12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 84 months
[i]Person - Poor Credit Rating[/i] 22% - Allowed up to $250,000
[i]Person - Good Credit Rating[/i] 4.95% (6.95% for 84 months) - Allowed up to $5,000,000
12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 84 months
[i]Person - Perfect Credit Rating[/i] 0% (2% for 84 months) - No maximum
12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 84 months[/spoiler]

Loan Terms
Nations/Businesses
• The interest rate will be doubled should payments be missed, or are short.
• There is a minimum of $5 million USD for businesses and $500 million USD for nations. There is no maximum.
• You are required to have an account opened with us.

Personal
• The interest rate will be doubled should payments be missed, or are short.
• There is a minimum of $500 USD.
• You are required to have an account opened with us.

Account Rates
[spoiler=Interest Rate]Nation - Checking 2%
Nation - Savings 6%
Business - Checking 2%
Business - Savings 6%
Person - Checking 1.5%
Person - Savings 5%

Loan Application
Fill out the below application and submit it for a loan request.
[b]Loan Application Form[/b]
[i]Name of Main Person:[/i]
[i]Name of Company/Nation:[/i] (If Applicable)
[i]Account Number:[/i]
[i]Loan Amount:[/i]
[i]Credit:[/i] (No, Bad, Good, Perfect)
[i]To Whom:[/i]
[i]Uses:[/i]
[i]Check One:[/i]
[ ] 12 months
[ ] 24 months
[ ] 36 months
[ ] 48 months
[ ] 60 months
[ ] 72 months (Only for businesses, persons, or governments with no, good, or perfect credit)
[ ] 84 months (Only for businesses, persons, or governments with no, good, or perfect credit)
[ ] 96 months (Only for businesses or governments with no, good, or perfect credit)
[ ] 108 months (Only for governments with no, good, or perfect credit)
[ ] 120 months (Only for governments with no, good, or perfect credit)

Personal Saving, Checking & College Account Information
Compass International Bank & Finances offers you a variety of personal accounts to suit your needs and goals. Whether you want to save for the future, spend for the present, or invest for the college, we have the right account for you. Here are the types of accounts we offer:

Checking Account
This is your everyday account that lets you access your money anytime, anywhere. You can use it to pay bills, shop online, or withdraw cash. With our checking account, you can enjoy these benefits:

• Earn interest: You can earn a 0.09% interest rate on your balance if you have over $2,000 in your account. This is our way of rewarding you for saving more money.
  • No limits: You can spend as much as you want without any restrictions or fees.
  • Overdraft Forgiveness Program: We understand that everyone makes honest mistakes. That’s why we waive your first overdraft fee if you accidentally overdraw your account.
  • Minimum requirement: You only need a minimum $500 deposit to open up your account with us.
  • Minimum forgiveness for those under 12: If you are under 12 years of age, you don’t need any minimum deposit to open up your account with us. We want to encourage you to start banking early and learn financial literacy.

Savings Account
This is your long-term account that lets you save for your goals and dreams. You can use it to build your wealth, plan for retirement, or prepare for emergencies. With our savings account, you can enjoy these benefits:

• Earn high interest: You can earn a shocking 6.99% interest rate on your balance if you have at least $3,500 in your savings account. The standard rate is still a fantastic 5.99% rate. These are some of the highest rates in the market that will help you grow your money faster.
  • Flexible withdrawal: You are allowed one withdrawal per month of up to 25% of the value of your savings account without any penalty or fee.
  • RainyDay feature: We know that sometimes emergencies happen and you need more money than usual. That’s why we offer you our EnergiDraft feature that lets you withdraw as much as needed from your savings account without any penalty or fee.
  • YouthBenefits: If you are under 18 years of age, you can earn extra with our savings account. You can learn to save up and earn 7.99% interest until your 18th birthday.

Astyria Edition Savings Account
This is a special savings account that is only available to persons residing in Astyria. You can enjoy all the benefits of our regular savings account, plus these exclusive perks:

• Higher interest rates: The standard rate for this account is raised to 9.99%, and if you have at least $3,500 in your Astyria Edition Savings Account, that rate is raised to 10.99%. These are some of the best rates in the world that will make your money work harder for you.

College Account
This is a dedicated account that lets you save for college education. You can use it to fund your tuition, books, accommodation, or any other college-related expenses. With our college account, you can enjoy these benefits:

• Earn high interest: You can earn a standard 6.99% interest rate on your balance with this account. If you have over $25,000 in your account, the rate is bumped to 7.49%. These are some of the most competitive rates in the industry that will help you afford college more easily.
  • Tuition Day: The only time you can touch this money is when it is time to pay for college. You can use the Tuition Day withdraw feature to pay for college directly from your account without any hassle or fee.

These are the types of personal accounts we offer at Compass International Bank & Finances. We hope you find the one that suits you best and join us today. We are here to help you achieve your financial goals and guide you to success.

Account Opening Personal Application Form
Account Owner: (person)
Account Type: (savings/checking)
Opening Deposite: (minimum deposite to open is $500 USD)
Would you like a Compass-Gotta Debit Card?: Yes/No

Government & Business Account Information
Compass International Bank & Finances offers accounts for businesses & governments alike!
Checking Account
Are you looking for a standard account for your government or business? We've got your back! Compass International Bank & Finances' true expertise is in this area, working with governments and organizations!
Minimum $1500 deposit required to open an account.
Easy access to your finances!
No withdrawal restrictions!
Overdraft Forgiveness Program - because sometimes an honest mistake is made, we'll forgive the fee for your first overdraft!
Savings Account
Earn a shocking 4.99% interest, and 5.99% on accounts with over $10 billion for businesses and $2 trillion for governments!
RainyDay Withdraw - has a major catastrophe happened where you need emergency access to the savings finances? You've got it!
Once per month, you're allowed to withdraw up to 25% of the amount in your account without any penalty fees!
Astyria Edition Savings Account
Only available to nations and businesses within Astyria, the standard rate is raised to 8.99%, and when you have at least $10 billion in your Astyria Edition Savings Account, that rate is raised to 9.99%!

Account Opening Business/National Application Form
Account Owner: (company/nation name)
Account Type: (savings/checking)
Opening Deposit (minimum deposite to open is $1,500 USD):
Would you like a Compass-Gotta Debit Card? Yes/No

Financial Advise
Are you looking for expert advise on maximizing your financial suggest? We're here to help! Our team of financial advisers have been trained on how to best manage your finances, and how to handle difficult financial situations, be it for personal, business, or governmental situations. So, please, sit down and let us help you out!

Make an Appointment
Name: (personal or name of business, organization, or nation)
If Business, Organization, or Government - Representative to talk with us:
Nation Name:
Financial Reasons for Needing Advise: (How to maximize money, how to deal with bankruptcy, etc)

Deposit & Withdrawal Forms

Deposite Form
Account Owner:
Account Number:
Deposite Amount:

Withdrawal Form *Note: Maximum one withdrawal per month in savings account*
Account Owner:
Account Number:
Withdrawal Amount:

I would like to personally thank you for considering us at Compass International Bank & Finances, the foremost expert in your every financial need and question! I look forward to serving your needs, and if you have any questions, please, just let me know.

Thank you for dropping in at Compass International Bank & Finances!

John Ricker
President and CEO of Compass International Bank & Finances

Proudly Headquartered in the Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Last edited by ViZion on Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:51 pm, edited 66 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:00 pm

Compass Benefits Debit Card
Are you looking for a debit card that rewards you for your spending? If so, you might be interested in the Rewards Debit Card, one of the only debit cards around that offer rewards on spending. Unlike credit cards, debit cards do not charge interest or fees, and they help you control your budget by spending only what you have in your account.

The Rewards Debit Card has no annual fee, but it also comes with a lot of benefits. Here are some of the features of this card:

• You can earn 0.5% cash back or 1.5% transferable travel points on all charges. These are some of the best rates for a debit card, and they apply to both personal and business spending.
  • You can choose your rewards at the time of redemption, depending on your preferences and needs. You can redeem your cash back as a statement credit, a direct deposit, or a gift card. You can redeem your travel points for flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more with any of the partner airline and hotel loyalty programs.
  • You can enjoy other perks such as fraud protection, zero liability, online banking, and more.

The Rewards Debit Card is a great option for anyone who wants to earn rewards while using a debit card. If you are interested in applying for this card, you can visit the official website or call the customer service number for more information.

Compass Elite Rewards Credit Card
Are you looking for a credit card that rewards you for your everyday spending and travel? If so, you might be interested in the Elite Rewards Credit Card, a premium card that offers you the flexibility to choose your rewards at the time of redemption. Whether you prefer cash back or travel points, you can earn more with this card than with most other cards on the market.

The Rewards Credit Card has an annual fee of $995, but it also comes with a lot of benefits. Here are some of the features of this card:

• You can earn 5% cash back or 7.5% transferable travel points on gas, grocery stores, and travel purchases. These are some of the highest rates in the industry, and they apply to both personal and business spending.
  • You can earn 1.5% cash back or 2.5% transferable travel points on all other charges, which is still higher than most other cards.
  • You can choose your rewards at the time of redemption, depending on your preferences and needs. You can redeem your cash back as a statement credit, a direct deposit, or a gift card. You can redeem your travel points for flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, and more with any of the partner airline and hotel loyalty programs.

You can enjoy other perks such as travel insurance, airport lounge access, concierge service, and more.
The Rewards Credit Card is a great option for anyone who wants to earn more from their spending and travel. If you are interested in applying for this card, you can visit the official website or call the customer service number for more information.

Compass Government Rewards Credit Card
Does your government need a credit card for your official expenses? If so, you might be interested in the Government Rewards Credit Card, a card that offers you cash back on your purchases and helps you manage your budget.

The Government Spending Credit Card has no annual fee, but it also has some limitations. Here are some of the features of this card:

• You can earn 1% cash back on arms purchases, up to a maximum of $1.5 trillion per 12 month period. This is a unique benefit that can help you fund your defense and security needs.
  • You can earn 0.25% cash back on all other purchases for government accounts. This is a low rate, but it can still add up over time and help you save some money.
  • You can only use this card for government-related spending, and you have to follow the rules and regulations of your agency. You cannot use this card for personal or unauthorized expenses, or you will face penalties and sanctions.

You can access your account online and track your spending and rewards. You can also get reports and statements to help you with your accounting and auditing.

The Government Spending Credit Card is a card that is designed for government officials who need a convenient and secure way to pay for their official expenses. If you are interested in applying for this card, you can visit the official website or call the customer service number for more information.

Compass Elite Travelers Lounge
Are you looking for a place to relax, recharge, and refresh before your flight? If you are a card holder of the Compass Elite Benefits Credit Card, you can enjoy the exclusive access to the Compass Elite Travelers Lounge at select airports around the world. The Compass Elite Travelers Lounge is a premium, first-class airport lounge that offers you a range of amenities and services to make your travel experience more comfortable and enjoyable.

As a Compass Elite Travelers Lounge guest, you can benefit from:
  • A spacious and elegant lounge area with comfortable seating, free Wi-Fi, power outlets, and entertainment options.
  • A complimentary buffet of hot and cold dishes, snacks, and beverages, including alcoholic drinks.
  • A dedicated business center with computers, printers, scanners, and fax machines.
  • A wellness center with showers, spa treatments, massage chairs, and fitness equipment.
  • A concierge service that can assist you with flight information, boarding passes, baggage handling, and travel arrangements.
  • The Compass Elite Travelers Lounge is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can access the lounge with your Compass Elite Benefits Credit Card and a valid boarding pass for any airline. You can also bring up to two guests or your immediate family members with you.

The Compass Elite Travelers Lounge is more than just a lounge. It is a destination that enhances your travel experience and rewards you for being a loyal customer of Compass International Bank & Finances.

Locations:
  • Vitalita International Airport, ViZion
  • Central Universe International Airport, ViZion
  • Kirkland International Airport, ViZion

Accounts
Mikai Rail Company - #C229-48222-00092896 - $2,797,792,090 as of 5/15/11
The Holy Error of Windows Vista Business - #S747-73285-75682678 - Earning 4.99% - $200,895,314.48 as of 5/15/11
Siam Meow - #784-57368-76336557 - $C2,001,228,276.17 as of 5/15/11
African National Airline - #C368-26792-86894670 - $24,067,174,094 as of 5/15/11
James Hargrove Jr. - #S783-46789-37602058 - Earning 6.99% - $323,000,000 as of 5/15/11
Ocline Airplanes - #C267-73927-57298936 - $26,783,047,893 as of 5/31/11
Queen Hailey of Zypra - #S476-17693-46672965 - $50,000,000 as of 6/16/11
The Kingdom of Zypra - #S195-87285-78827814 - $10,000,000 as of 6/16/11
OICPES Company - #S735-36612-47679256 - Earning 4.99% - $18,000,000 as of 12/22/11
Last edited by ViZion on Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:34 pm, edited 25 times in total.

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

Canadaaaaah
Attaché

Founded: Feb 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Canadaaaaah » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:53 pm

Canadaaaaah is an under-priviliged nation. Would ViZion be so kind as to gift around 10 billion out of goodwill, as your nation seems vastly wealthy as it is?

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:59 pm

We are sorry, but neither the ViZion National Bank or the government of ViZion is in a position to simply give handouts. However, trade can be commenced with our two nations.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:39 pm

We have updated our rates, length, and terms!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:07 pm

Name of Main Person: Tarma Saunders
Name of Company/Nation: Mikai Rail Company
Account Number: 229-48222-00092896
Loan Amount: $967,000,000
Uses: Los Rios Group trains

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:08 pm

Check No. 0008562722

OFFICIAL CHECK - ViZion National Bank - Verification
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 229-48222-00092896 | NAME: Mikai Rail Company
TOTAL AMOUNT: $967,000,000
TO: (To Be Filled Out By You)
FOR: (To Be Filled Out By You)

[i]Check No. 0008562722[/i]

[b]OFFICIAL CHECK - ViZion National Bank[/b] - [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66741&p=3112350#p3112350]Verification[/url]
ACCOUNT NUMBER: [u]229-48222-00092896[/u] | NAME: [u]Mikai Rail Company[/u]
TOTAL AMOUNT: [u]$967,000,000[/u]
TO: [u](To Be Filled Out By You)[/u]
FOR: [u](To Be Filled Out By You)[/u]
Last edited by ViZion on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Grand Redosia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Redosia » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:48 pm

Application:
Account Owner: Empire of Grand Redosia
Account Type: Savings
Opening Deposite (minimum deposite to open is $1,500 USD):$1,500 USD
Last edited by Grand Redosia on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Government: Absolute Monarchy and Autocratic Empire

-Empress Catherine I of Grand Redosia

Colonies: New Redosia

Current Population: 10 million

Military size:
Army-500,000 troops
Navy-180 destroyers, 125 cruisers, 150 submarines
Air Force-500 bombers and 500 fighters

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:53 pm

To Whom It May Concern, Empire of Grand Redosia;

Please note that the minimum required to open your account is $1,500. Should that be addressed, your account will be opened. Thank you!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Grand Redosia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Redosia » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:55 pm

ViZion wrote:To Whom It May Concern, Empire of Grand Redosia;

Please note that the minimum required to open your account is $1,500. Should that be addressed, your account will be opened. Thank you!

We have edited it to the minimum.

Military size:
Army-500,000 troops

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:56 pm

We are proud to welcome Empire of Grand Redosia to ViZion National Bank!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:14 pm

ViZion National Bank is now Compass International Bank & Finances!
Last edited by ViZion on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Kalasparata
Senator

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:17 am

Dear Compass coperation of, ViZion if we deposite money, what is the intrest rate?
No I did not spell jail wrong, "gaol" is the Australian spelling
cityrailsaints on TrainsPlanesNRL
Capital City:Ipsola
Leader: Stelios Cityrailsaints
Religion: Orthodox Christianity
|| Factbook (Wiki) | Flag Meaning | Photobucket
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

Grand Redosia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Redosia » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:07 am

I would like to loan, through my account:
Loan Application Form
Name of Main Person: Empress Catherine I
Name of Company/Nation: Empire of Grand Redosia
Account Number:#472-68327-5727475
Loan Amount:$1.6 billion USD
Credit: (No, Bad, Good, Perfect)
To Whom:
Uses:
Check One:
[yes] 12 months
[ ] 24 months
[ ] 36 months
[ ] 48 months
[ ] 60 months
[ ] 72 months (Only for businesses, persons, or governments with no, good, or perfect credit)
[ ] 84 months (Only for businesses, persons, or governments with no, good, or perfect credit)
[ ] 96 months (Only for businesses or governments with no, good, or perfect credit)

-Empire of Grand Redosia
Last edited by Grand Redosia on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Military size:
Army-500,000 troops

Windows Vista Business
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Windows Vista Business » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:24 am

Account Owner: The Holy Error of Windows Vista Business
Account Type: Savings
Opening Deposite (minimum deposite to open is $1,500 USD): 100.000.000 Errors (194.000.000 USD)
Last edited by Windows Vista Business on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: 4.50 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.97

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Kalasparata,

As listed under "Account Rates":
Nation - Checking 2%
Nation - Savings 6%

Thank you.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:41 pm

Grand Redosia wrote:I would like to loan, through my account:
Loan Application Form
Name of Main Person: Emperor Peter I
To Whom:
Uses:
Check One:
[yes] 12 months
[ ] 24 months
[ ] 36 months
[ ] 48 months
[ ] 60 months

-Empire of Grand Redosia

Check No. 0008738847

OFFICIAL LOAN CHECK - Compass International Bank & Finances - Verification
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 472-68327-5727475 | NAME: Empire of Grand Redosia
TOTAL AMOUNT: $1,600,000,000

[i]Check No. 0008738847[/i]

[b]OFFICIAL LOAN CHECK - Compass International Bank & Finances[/b] - [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66741&p=3175620#p3175620]Verification[/url]
ACCOUNT NUMBER: [u]472-68327-5727475[/u] | NAME: [u]Empire of Grand Redosia[/u]
TOTAL AMOUNT: [u]$1,600,000,000[/u]
Last edited by ViZion on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:43 pm

The Holy Error of Windows Vista Business,

You have successfully opened a savings account! Thank you!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Grand Redosia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Redosia » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:45 pm

ViZion wrote:
Grand Redosia wrote:I would like to loan, through my account:
Loan Application Form
Name of Main Person: Emperor Peter I
To Whom:
Uses:
Check One:
[yes] 12 months
[ ] 24 months
[ ] 36 months
[ ] 48 months
[ ] 60 months

-Empire of Grand Redosia

Check No. 0008738847

OFFICIAL LOAN CHECK - Compass International Bank & Finances - Verification
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 472-68327-5727475 | NAME: Empire of Grand Redosia
TOTAL AMOUNT: $1,600,000,000

[b]OFFICIAL LOAN CHECK - Compass International Bank & Finances[/b] - [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66741&p=3175620#p3175620]Verification[/url]

TO: [u]Empire of Grand Redosia [/u]
FOR: [u]Military reorganization, economic support[/u]

Military size:
Army-500,000 troops

Grand Redosia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Redosia » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:49 pm

We will pay back the loan as soon as possible.

Military size:
Army-500,000 troops

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:21 pm

Very well, thank you.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:32 am

What i8s the difference between Checking & Savings?
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:28 pm

OOC: The basic difference is savings is for - you guessed it! - savings, as the name suggests. It's meant for you to save up money, but limits withdrawals. Checking, in the mean time, is your primary spending account.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:03 am

Oh, Okay!

We wish to start a savings account
I'll start by withdrawing $500,000,000 USD
Last edited by Kalasparata on Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:26 pm

OOC: You don't have an account to withdraw from... see the OP. You need to open an account, following the directions and using the form...

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade