NATION

PASSWORD

Armax Incorporated (MT/PMT)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Final Night
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Final Night » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:03 am

Request for full range of standard infantry weaponry. The governing body of "The Empire of the Final Night" wishes to test your full range of weaponry in order to consider arming our military with your weaponry. Any cost shall be payed in full.

The Sublime Padishah
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sublime Padishah » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:47 am

Is it possible to order a two small unit orders for the purposes of field testing? We are looking to provide our military forces with a new weapons platform for the forthcoming decade, and as such, will be looking to begin trials of small arms in the coming months.

We would like therefore to requisition:
- one hundred (100) Type 40 Assault rifles
- one hundred (100) Type 60 Battle rifles
- one hundred (100) Type 31 Assault rifles
- twenty (20) Type 55 Sniper rifles

Trials of the weapons are scheduled to begin in late January, with a review by the Defence Procurement Working Committee due to be released in early March after tests have been completed. Please also respond if you foresee and trouble in delivery of the above prior to the scheduled beginning of operational trials.

As part of the above, we would like twenty thousand (20,000) rounds of ammunition per assault rifle, and one thousand (1,000) rounds per sniper rifle for range and field testing.

Your faithful servant,

Logasiri
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:23 pm

The Sublime Padishah wrote:Is it possible to order a two small unit orders for the purposes of field testing? We are looking to provide our military forces with a new weapons platform for the forthcoming decade, and as such, will be looking to begin trials of small arms in the coming months.

We would like therefore to requisition:
- one hundred (100) Type 40 Assault rifles
- one hundred (100) Type 60 Battle rifles
- one hundred (100) Type 31 Assault rifles
- twenty (20) Type 55 Sniper rifles

Trials of the weapons are scheduled to begin in late January, with a review by the Defence Procurement Working Committee due to be released in early March after tests have been completed. Please also respond if you foresee and trouble in delivery of the above prior to the scheduled beginning of operational trials.

As part of the above, we would like twenty thousand (20,000) rounds of ammunition per assault rifle, and one thousand (1,000) rounds per sniper rifle for range and field testing.

Your faithful servant,

Could you please proceed to Armax Defense Systems 2.0?
Now under new player Management

The Western Reaches wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:Got a problem with over crowding jails? No problem, we'll take the prisoners, for $100 each!

I'd send my entire military to you, but I think that's called invasion...
Imperial Domtopia wrote:Here's a joke for you: you're being shipped to the gulag. Har-dee-fucking-har. Who's laughing now?
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:The rivalry between tits and ass has reached new heights! :eek:

New Korongo
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Korongo » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:30 pm

We would like to purchase DPR for the Type 31 assault rifle for one billion dollars.

Logasiri
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:52 pm

New Korongo wrote:We would like to purchase DPR for the Type 31 assault rifle for one billion dollars.

Please post on the thread linked above.
Now under new player Management

The Western Reaches wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:Got a problem with over crowding jails? No problem, we'll take the prisoners, for $100 each!

I'd send my entire military to you, but I think that's called invasion...
Imperial Domtopia wrote:Here's a joke for you: you're being shipped to the gulag. Har-dee-fucking-har. Who's laughing now?
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:The rivalry between tits and ass has reached new heights! :eek:

Lyinia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lyinia » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Hello Armax, this is a new nation named lyinia, here is our order:
1 20000 Type-200 LMGs.
2.50000 IG-2 incendiary grenade.
3.50000 G-5 precursor grenade.
4.25000 A-168 Semtex charges.
5.40000 G-10 fragmentation grenades.

Please telegram me the amount of money, thank you.( plus could you tell me how to transfer money? Thanks).

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade