NATION

PASSWORD

Quick high-quality designs [CLOSED]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
The Western Reaches
Minister

Founded: Jul 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Quick high-quality designs [CLOSED]

Postby The Western Reaches » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:58 am

Get high-quality designs for better RPing 100% Free

Cookies are appreciated!

I can make the following in less than 2 days guaranteed:
- Nation Flags: All flags that I make will be under the required 12KB, sorry if this compromises quality or size but it shouldn't be a problem usually.
- Region Flags: These will be under the required 50KB.
- Communiques: This is the logo of your nation's official communications, and will be of the highest resolution and quality.
- Storefront or multi-purpose logos: Logos, for storefronts, 'nuff said.
- Banners for storefronts, see Sierra Storefront Refurbishments (which I do graphics for) for a smaller waiting list.
- Due to popular demand I now also make maps! Just be as detailed as possible thanks.

Served Customers

thanks to my buddy San Pellegrino Romana, I now have a constantly updated list of served customers, and in return I will recommend his storefront, Energizia Inc., an epic storefront which sells the best fuels and other natural resources for great prices.

(Seriously, his store is awesome and it is only because of his advice that I am revamping this OP).

Alliances

Nations

Regions

Storefronts

The Epicness Gallery

Here are some of my (I think) coolest designs:

Last edited by The Western Reaches on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:36 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Tipper mc Westy's Graphics
East Fancainia: I want to go to her house and scream "You aint got no pancake mix!" just to see if they're Christians or not.
Olthar: It doesn't need bullets. All your enemies will simply commit suicide upon witnessing the awesomeness of the silenced knife.
Krytenia: Sleep first, post later.
Nobel Hobos: What I don't understand is why a chicken can't just cross a damn road without every man and his dog questioning its motives.
Gauthier:The only thing higher than the rent... is Charlie Sheen.
Fibbleites: Trying to do anything on there was like playing Russian Roulette and hoping for the bullet.
San Pellegrino Romana: Let's make Hayaba puppets.

Hydres
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hydres » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:51 am

I would like my nation's money.
1. This in the center

2. Ringed with these,
smaller, and angled so they ring it like a marry-go-round
3. On a papery-looking backdrop with "one islingg" printed in latin on it, yes, I know it's unreadable it's ment to be
4. Add in leaves, patterns, useless bing of all sorts to make it look more like money
5. Remove all tint from picture, then reapply in a silvery-green

Thank you.

The Western Reaches
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Reaches » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:25 pm

Got it, I will use those exact images, is that what you want or should I find some better ones?
East Fancainia: I want to go to her house and scream "You aint got no pancake mix!" just to see if they're Christians or not.
Olthar: It doesn't need bullets. All your enemies will simply commit suicide upon witnessing the awesomeness of the silenced knife.
Nobel Hobos: What I don't understand is why a chicken can't just cross a damn road without every man and his dog questioning its motives.
Fibbleites: Trying to do anything on there was like playing Russian Roulette and hoping for the bullet.

Daemonheart
Envoy

Founded: Jul 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Daemonheart » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:13 pm

I would like a new flag for the nation I own, as well as the region I own. I would like for it to have (in the center) two revolvers, side by side, and on each corner one Japanese character, each relating to heroism (this is for the nation).

For the region, I would like the name in print on top (Dæmonheart Democratic Nations), the King of Daemonheart's name on the bottom (Extræmos Dethnite the Twelfth), in the center a shield and two swords (I would like for them to look like the Master Sword from Legend of Zelda), and finally the name of our god on the shield, in old British-looking print. (His name is Shinsei.)

THANK YOU.

BTW, You type the character æ by pressing ALT-145 on Windows.
Last edited by Daemonheart on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the Glorious Ozzy-Worshipping Head Worshipper of Ozzy Osbourne
RIP Forum 7: ????-February 17th, 2011
[5]: Peace
4: Slightly Lowered Peace
3: Slight Unrest
2: Moderate Unrest
1: Civil Unrest/War

The Western Reaches
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Reaches » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Hydres wrote:I would like my nation's money.
1. This in the center

2. Ringed with these,
smaller, and angled so they ring it like a marry-go-round
3. On a papery-looking backdrop with "one islingg" printed in latin on it, yes, I know it's unreadable it's ment to be
4. Add in leaves, patterns, useless bing of all sorts to make it look m[ore like money
5. Remove all tint from picture, then reapply in a silvery-green

Thank you.

I hope this is OK.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:49 pm

I would like this image http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs4/i/2004/235/3/5/phoenix.jpg scaled down into a flag I can use on NS. Yeah... its huge :meh:
Last edited by Unilisia on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

The Gradonian Islands
Envoy

Founded: Feb 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gradonian Islands » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:49 pm

can you do a flag White on top Red on bottom (like the Polish flag) with a ring of 10 royal blue stars in the center (5 in the red 5 in white)
and a larger gold star in the top left section
Thanks
"For If the bomb that drops on you, gets your friends and neighbors too, there'll be no-body left behind to grieve"
~Tom Lehrer (We Will all go Together When we Go)

"Hell is other people"
~Jean-Paul Sartre

"I am hitting my head against the walls, but the walls are giving way"
~Gustav Mahler

The Embassy of the Gradonian Islands:
The Empire of The Gradonian Islands Fact Book
The Office of the Emperor
Imperial Ships & Co.

Tavalu
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tavalu » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:55 pm

I would like my nations flag to be half blue and half red.
I would also like a circle of stars like the European Union flag has.

I would also like 1 large star in the middle of the circle of stars.

I would like the circle of stars to be centered in the middle of the flag.

Thank you for helping me design my new flag.
Tavalu General Factbook Tavalu Documents Archive Tavalu Military Factbook Tavalu News HQ Tavalu Embassy Program(not open yet)
DEFCON |1|2|3|4|5|
Status of Military- Peace
Memberships:
The League of Nations

"When trying to walk a mile, you must take it one step at a time. Sometimes, though, it is alright to stop, look around, and appreciate how far you have come."- Ryder Richards

The Western Reaches
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Reaches » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Daemonheart wrote:I would like a new flag for the nation I own, as well as the region I own. I would like for it to have (in the center) two revolvers, side by side, and on each corner one Japanese character, each relating to heroism (this is for the nation).

For the region, I would like the name in print on top (Dæmonheart Democratic Nations), the King of Daemonheart's name on the bottom (Extræmos Dethnite the Twelfth), in the center a shield and two swords (I would like for them to look like the Master Sword from Legend of Zelda), and finally the name of our god on the shield, in old British-looking print. (His name is Shinsei.)

THANK YOU.

BTW, You type the character æ by pressing ALT-145 on Windows.

Here is the flag design for your nation.

Daemonheart
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Daemonheart » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:24 pm

Could you also compress them

The Western Reaches
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Reaches » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Daemonheart wrote:Could you also compress them

Sure, here is your nation flag compressed (11kb):

I am still working on the region flag ;)

The Western Reaches
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Reaches » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Unilisia wrote:I would like this image http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs4/i/2004/235/3/5/phoenix.jpg scaled down into a flag I can use on NS. Yeah... its huge :meh:

Here you go:
(I removed the words, assuming you don't want them.)

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:46 pm

The Western Reaches wrote:
Unilisia wrote:I would like this image http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs4/i/2004/235/3/5/phoenix.jpg scaled down into a flag I can use on NS. Yeah... its huge :meh:

Here you go:
(I removed the words, assuming you don't want them.)

Gracias, also forgot to ask that, thanks :lol:
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Navarronne
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Navarronne » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:48 pm

I want one similar to Israel's flag, the same colors and everything, but with an eight-peaked star instead of a six-peaked star in the center. Instead of making the star with two triangles, make it with two quadrilaterals.
Thanks in advance.
Shorten my name to Nav, not Nava. I'm not exactly sure what Nava sounds like but it certainly doesn't sound like something pretty.

Final owner of the rock of no importance

The Western Reaches
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Reaches » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Daemonheart wrote:For the region, I would like the name in print on top (Dæmonheart Democratic Nations), the King of Daemonheart's name on the bottom (Extræmos Dethnite the Twelfth), in the center a shield and two swords (I would like for them to look like the Master Sword from Legend of Zelda), and finally the name of our god on the shield, in old British-looking print. (His name is Shinsei.)

Sorry the swords are slightly lower quality than I wanted but they were the best I could find.

Daemonheart
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Daemonheart » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:29 pm

:bow: :bow: THANK YOU :bow: :bow:

Could you compress it? Sorry for the inconvienience but the region flag is too large of a file. :palm:
Last edited by Daemonheart on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Western Reaches
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Reaches » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:52 pm

Daemonheart wrote::bow: :bow: THANK YOU :bow: :bow:

Could you compress it? Sorry for the inconvienience but the region flag is too large of a file. :palm:

That's ok, how big is it allowed to be?

The Western Reaches
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Reaches » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:09 pm

The Gradonian Islands wrote:can you do a flag White on top Red on bottom (like the Polish flag) with a ring of 10 royal blue stars in the center (5 in the red 5 in white)
and a larger gold star in the top left section
Thanks

Here you go:

Hey does anyone know a good program for compressing images without losing too much quality, right now I am using corelDRAWx5 for the designs, and the lowest I can get them is about 50kb, then I resize them in windows picture manager.

Daemonheart
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Daemonheart » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:14 pm

The Western Reaches wrote:
Daemonheart wrote::bow: :bow: THANK YOU :bow: :bow:

That's ok, how big is it allowed to be?

It's supposed to be 30KB

The Western Reaches
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Reaches » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:30 pm

Daemonheart wrote:It's supposed to be 30KB

Right, here you go:
It would be far easier if 30kb was the limit for flags as well.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Back Again !

I need another 12kb flag made out of this http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/327/3/4/this_is_by_Hakii.png

Gracias new friend :lol:
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

Huntertopia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Huntertopia » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Could you please resize this to be under 12 KG?
OOC: Hunter
IC: The Socialist Meritocracy; Huntertopia
Cosmopolitan Social Democrat My Political Compass
Inventor of the Keppean language. Message me if you want a translation or something.
Other Thafoo wrote:
Huntertopia wrote:And my purpose is to spread euphoria throughout the world, as well as eliminate the evils of the friendzone.

*tips fedora*

I will pray for you

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Huntertopia wrote:Could you please resize this to be under 12 KG?

:meh:
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

The Western Reaches
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Reaches » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Tavalu wrote:I would like my nations flag to be half blue and half red.
I would also like a circle of stars like the European Union flag has.

I would also like 1 large star in the middle of the circle of stars.

I would like the circle of stars to be centered in the middle of the flag.

Thank you for helping me design my new flag.

Here you go (I finally have a great compression program so my flags will be of higher quality!!!)

This image is only 11kb!

The Western Reaches
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Reaches » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Navarronne wrote:I want one similar to Israel's flag, the same colors and everything, but with an eight-peaked star instead of a six-peaked star in the center. Instead of making the star with two triangles, make it with two quadrilaterals.
Thanks in advance.

Here you go mate:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade