NATION

PASSWORD

AirGoods Company - Filling Your Airline Needs

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

AirGoods Company - Filling Your Airline Needs

Postby ViZion » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:04 am

Never Leaving a Need Behind!
A Division of General Industries Corporation

AirGoods Company is your one-stop shop for filling your airlines pressing needs. AVOD, food, customer service, training, you name it. We'll provide it! Founded in 1982 by Jonathan McRoy, his company has steadily grown to provide products, services, and support to a multitude of various ViZionarian airlines looking to save it and its customers money and make things more convenient.

In-Flight Entertainment
Every customer wants a better flight. Where else better to start than in-flight entertainment? Even the most cost-conscious flier wants that, after all.
AVOD $800/month per aircraft
Audio-Video On Demand is in high demand for higher-end airline customers who demand something extra for their in-flight entertainment - and rightfully so. After all, why should they pay big bucks on your airline when they could pay the same or less on another and get better entertainment? AirGoods Company AVOD service connects up to our network, which works with HomeNextion, the fourth largest television and movie-on-demand provider in ViZion. This will provide your customers with 500 channels, of which over 100 are full HD. In addition, there are over one hundred movie choices at any given time, including many of the big feature films of the year. This is perfect for the higher-end airlines and their customers, especially on longer flights.

BigSat Radio $250/month per aircraft
The second largest satellite radio provider in ViZion is our partner in offering commercial-free satellite radio straight to your airplanes and customers! This is a must-have for the higher-end airlines.

VideoTime $200/month per aircraft
VideoTime is our basic video offering, which supplies you with the top ten movies of the month for your airline to play via our AVOD network of movies. Select whichever movie you wish to air and have it streamed right then from our satellite! This is perfect for any airline looking for basic in-flight movies but still focused more on budget and value than top-flight services.

SoundOn $85/month per aircraft
SoundOn is our basic radio offering, which allows you to connect up to 15 radio stations streamed in via BigSat Radio, providing everything from sports to news to a variety of music types, as well as the option of allowing your passengers to listen into Radio Control! This is a requirement for any value and budget-oriented airline!

Wireless Broadband $30/month per router
26 mbps allow for fast broadband speeds in the sky! No longer will long flights have to hurt businessmen. Let them do their work on the flight! Routers will see nominal speed drop after fifty connections and begins to drop off heavily after eighty. As such, we suggest no more than one router per seventy users.

World Reader $10/month per 50 magazines
World Reader is a our monthly magazine publication AirGoods Company puts out for airlines, providing great stories, information on different top global airports, high-lights on various locations across the globe, and can be customized for your airline.

PERFECT PACKAGE $950/month per aircraft
Combine our AVOD, BigSat Radio, Wireless Broadband, and World Reader and save over $200/month on average per aircraft. In addition, should you do this package for 100 or more aircrafts, save 15% off the total!

ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE 1 $900/month per aircraft
Combine our AVOD and BigSat Radio services and save $150/month per aircraft. In addition, should you do this package for 100 or more aircrafts, save 15% off the total!

ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE 2 $225/month per aircraft
Combine our VideoTime and SoundOn services and save $65/month per aircraft. In addition, should you do this package for 100 or more aircrafts, save 15% off the total!

ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE 3 10% discount (15% with over 500 TV's)
Combine one of our two video options with the seat-mounted television we offer (under "Other Products") and receive a discount off your initial purchasing bill!

Food
AirGoods Food Services is the third largest food provider to ViZionarian airlines, and the largest caterer to ViZionarian airlines. We have a nice selection of quality foods that'll fit your airlines needs!
FoodBasics $2,800/month
Provided is a basic single-course meal focused on the departing or arrival region, depending on the choice of your airline. Samples are a rice bowl, yogurt and cereal, or a hot dog and bag of chips.

FoodMeal $4,300/month
Providing a bit more of a meal, give your customers a nice starter to their meal. Samples include a cup of Cream of Mushroom soup and a large salad plate, calamari and salmon, or a caesar salad and a burger.

FoodFull $9,000/month
Go big for the customers! A full three course appetizer, meal, and dessert are on the menu here! Samples include hush puppies, jambalaya, and peanut butter balls or gyoza, yakisoba, and mizu-yokan.

FoodExcellence $30,000/month
Looking to provide the very best for your customers? Try on a bottle of their favorite alcoholic beverage and a six course meal! Amuse-bouche, entrée, starter, palette cleanser, main course, cheese course, and dessert!
Sample menu:
A selection of nibbles to whet your appetite
Rose of Smoked Salmon, served with a mustard dressing and a quail's egg
Delicate Foie Gras (Goose Liver Paté), served with a Sauternes sauce
Lemon Sorbet
Venison Tournedos, served with sautéed mushrooms, chantarelle mushrooms, and corn pancakes
A selection of European cheeses
Flambéed Strawberries, served with a drop of Amaretto and a cherry sauce

Beverages $450/month
Let us provide you with an assortment of beverages! Soft drinks provided by Sobetta Soda Company.

Customer Service/Support
Trying to keep your overhead down, but still need to handle the customers? Let us help you with one of our call centers!
Reservation Call Center $250,000/month
Let us handle your reservations when the customers come calling!

Customer Service Call Center $400,000/month
Realizing not everything may go as planned, and that customers always have questions, let us handle that for you! Our call center is ready!

Desk Employees $5/hour per employee
Needing someone to man your gate and various desks but worried about paying high local wages? No worries! ViZionarian citizens who are employed for such positions by us are ready for only $5/hour!

Employee Training
Training is needed for any position. We're here to help handle that so you don't have to!
Pilots $40,000/person for course.

Flight Attendants $30,000/person for course

Call Center Employees $5,000 per class (we can hold classes at your offices)

Desk Employees $5,000 per class (we can hold classes at your offices)

Other Ask!

Other Products
Of course there are always other things you need. So why not get them?
Next Ingenious Notion Technology 14.S LCD HDTV (SS14SHD) - $1,800, order over 500 and get a 5% discount!
The SS14SHD is a High Definition LCD television. Our largest and most expensive television currently available to the consumer market, it offers TRUblack technology. This new filter technology produces deep blacks and vivid images with minimal reflection. Our High Definition technology allows for a very realistic 1920 × 1080 pixels resolution.
Screen Size: 14" Class (14.1" diagonal)
Definitional Level: High Definition
3D Enabled: No
Contrast Ratio: 5,000,000:1
Native Resolution: 1920×1080
Maximum Resolution: 1920×1080
Pixel Count: 2,073,600
Moving Picture Resolution: 1,080 lines
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Display Capability: 1080p (HD), 1080i (HD), 720p (HD)

NIN Gaming Box Hidden Vast
The NIN Gaming Box Hidden Vast is meant your airplanes where space and vast amounts of players is an issue. Simply install it out of sight and let the gamers do their thing!
Production: 2010+
Type: Gaming Console
Network Capable: NINnet Gaming Network; GAMEHUB
Player Capability: Up to 100 players wirelessly; Up to seven other NIN Gaming Box's when connected to the GAMEHUB
Games Provided By: Sundance Gaming Company, subGAMERS Studio, MegaMaxa Games, Super Studios ViZion, Pax Gama
Game Software: Compact Disc or buy and download from NINnet or online when connected to the internet
Uses: Gaming, Internet, Videos, Music
Size: 4.2"x3.5"x2.2"
Processor: NIN superXcore4 3.2 GHz Processor
Graphics: NIN GFXmax 512MB DDR5 16X PCIe Video Card
Memory: NIN smallSTIX 3 GB PC1333 DDR3 PC3 10666 Triple Channel Memory
Hard Drive: NIN HDrive 100 GB 16MB Cache 7200RPM HDD
Retail Price: $2600 (Order over 100 and receive a 5% discount)

NIN Next Hidden Vast
The NIN Next Hidden Vast is made your airplanes where there is a multitude of gamers. Simply install this smaller unit out of sight and let the gamers do their thing!
Production: 2010+
Type: Gaming Console
Network Capable: NINnet Gaming Network; GAMEHUB; Txt/Pic messaging through your cellphone provider
Video Capability: Dual Screen; Ultra High Definition 8K; 3D
Player Capability: Up to 100 players wirelessly; Up to seven other NIN Next's when connected to the GAMEHUB
Games Provided By: Sundance Gaming Company, subGAMERS Studio, MegaMaxa Games, Super Studios ViZion, Pax Gama
Game Software: Buy and download from NINnet or online when connected to the internet
Uses: Gaming, Internet, Videos, Music, Television.
Size: 5"x4"x3"
Processor: NIN superXcore8 4.77 GHz Processor
Graphics: NIN GFXtreme 3D UHD 2GB DDR5 16X PCIe Video Card
Memory: NIN smallSTIX 12 GB PC1333 DDR3 PC3 10666 Triple Channel Memory
Hard Drive: NIN HDrive 1.5 TB 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM HDD
Retail Price: $5,000 (Order over 100 and receive a 5% discount)

Other Services
Of course there are always other things you need. So why not get them?
NINnet
NINnet is Next Ingenious Notion Gaming's gaming network. Allow your customers to play the Next Ingenious Notion console games against all of NINnet, or just against players currently logged onto your airline account in your lounges or airplanes. There are many other features available at no cost to option on or off as well.
Price:
Corporate: $499/month, Very customizable! You are free to choose any and all of the features at no cost; including access to hundreds of NINnet television channels; 100 free terabytes on the NINnet GameSave Database; hundreds of NINnet radio stations; hundreds of thousands of movies; and millions of songs; gaming against others on your account or gaming against gamers across the globe; no third party ads!
NINnet Features Information
NINnet Television: NINnet Television offers over six hundred channels, some of which are High Definition and a select few in Ultra and Quad Full High Definition, in digital format. No cost option.
NINnet Radio: Standard. There are hundreds of high-quality, commercial free radio stations for your enjoyment!
NINnet Social Network: NINnet Social Network allows your company to have its own account on here! Standard.
NINnet Email: Get your company a @NIN.net email account standard!
NINnet Chat: Allow your customers to go chat! This is a no-cost option.
NINnet Music Central: Access to millions of free songs on our music database to listen to, and setup playlists. No cost option.
NINnet GameSave Database: Ten free terabytes a no cost option to save games and so forth.

See something you need that we don't currently have listed? Let us know and we will address it!

Airline Product/Service Purchase
Code: Select all
[b]Airline Product/Service Purchase[/b]
[i]Airline Name:[/i]
[i]Company CEO/President:[/i]
[i]Part of Airline Alliance:[/i]
[i]Number of Aircrafts:[/i]
[i]Home Nation:[/i]
[i]Products/Services Wanted:[/i]

Airlines Serviced
Blue Airways - Food, Call Center
Golden Flight - Food, Entertainment
Eastward Airways - Entertainment, Call Center, Desk Employees
Kohijo Intercontinental Air - Food
Hishan Airline - Entertainment, Food
Western World Airways - Food, Entertainment, Call Center
Bluebird Skyways - Call Center, Desk Employees, Training
Griffon Airlines - Perfect Package, Food Basics, Food Excellence, Beverages, Flight Attendant Training, Call Center Training, Desk Employee Training
airSjandle - Perfect Package, FoodMeal, Beverages, 100 NIN Next Hidden Vasts

Visit GIChq.com to visit the General Industries Corporation homepage!

OOC: Please note: All members of Astyria have authority to answer requests and approve or deny them.
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:19 am, edited 23 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:14 pm

We have signed a deal with Next Ingenious Technologies to carry some of their products and services!

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

Dungeyland
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:32 pm

OOC: How many companies do you own, Viz? Two, three, I've lost count :P
Classical liberal.
  • My nation is called the Dangish Empire, officially
  • The population is circa 500 million
  • It is an imperial federation
  • The term Dungeyland while only technically referring to one colony can be used for the entire Empire (think Holland)
  • The Dangish Empire is a constitutional monarchy, our monarch is Queen Ellen I

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation
If I do not reply to a post within three days, excuse me, for I am very busy nowadays. I try to update every weekend at the least.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:49 pm

OOC: lol :-p three corporations and one airline internationally... of course, this one, General Industries Corporation, isn't doing so hot as its other international storefront isn't doing jack, we'll see about this. Figured you'd need some competition in the food and television services for the airlines though :-p

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun May 01, 2011 7:29 pm

AirGoods is offering a 25% off life-time special for the next 24 hours worth of purchases!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:24 pm

We are excited to announce we have added our monthly magazine publication, World Flyer, under Entertainment! In addition, we have upgraded our internet routers for increased broadband speeds, and have added a new entertainment savings package!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Dungeyland
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Don't get ripped off.

Dear Sir,

The Cattle Carrier is a popular budget airline operating out of a small office in the eastern boroughs of New London. As a low-cost airline, we offer a no-frills service to our passengers, unless, of course, they pay. So, we moo-d like to hire your services, although we'll have to order off menu.

We wish to offer a small (4-inch diagonal) black and white television to our customers. It needs to have the ability to sell individual channels for periods of time. It is important to our customers that excellent food is available on our flights. In order to keep costs down, we wish to sell cold and soggy sandwiches (only available in the flavours: cheese, ham and cheese, jam) alongside soft drinks in volumes of 100ml only.

We also need to hire customer service representatives, but we want them on a discount. We'll hire one lady in a call centre somewhere in the Third World and we want her to be trained in cow, Latin and Ancient Greek. We also wish to train two flight attendants per flight, but only cut a few corners, will you?

Finally, we'd like you to train some discount pilots to fly the planes. Corporate wants you to grab three bus drivers, stick them in a stuffy classroom for an hour and put them on the next flight to Amarak. Is that golden? Hopefully we can arrange a price.

Thanks,

Moo Barn.
Classical liberal.
  • My nation is called the Dangish Empire, officially
  • The population is circa 500 million
  • It is an imperial federation
  • The term Dungeyland while only technically referring to one colony can be used for the entire Empire (think Holland)
  • The Dangish Empire is a constitutional monarchy, our monarch is Queen Ellen I

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation
If I do not reply to a post within three days, excuse me, for I am very busy nowadays. I try to update every weekend at the least.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:04 pm

OOC: to be edited to IC later.

We do not have black and white TV's to offer, and cannot offer bad.

We can offer the call center.

The discounted training is not offered by us.

:p

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:01 am

Diamond Star Automotive
Project Aurora Industrial Division
Power Station Industrial Complex
South Sands Nuclear Electricity Generating Station
Magnox Drive
Khayr South Sands

09-01-2012

To: CEO of AirGoods Company
Subject: Delivery vehicles

Dear Sir,
It has come to light that [_AIR GOODS COMPANY__] would benefit from having a high quality product to deliver a product of destinction, therefore Diamond Star would like to interest you in our extensive range of commercial vehicles, ranging from rigid trucks to semi trucks and semi trailers. We believe that the [_DS900_AND_KVASIR_6x2_] are suitable vehicle for your requirements

Our range of sleeve valve engines that go into our products are quiet running and reliable, and the trucks are designed to give the driver a comfortable workplace, whilst saving operators money by being efficient and reliable.

More information can be found at www.diamondstar.ice

Diamond Star Automotive look forward to hearing from you soon,
Yours Sincerely,
Ri'an Kymar.
Sales Dept. Diamond Star

ooc note: please supply an RP'd cover letter for your order please
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Bodobol
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Bodobol » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:12 am

We would like to buy 10,000 monthly subscriptions to World Reader.
Last.fmRead my blogshe/her

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:45 am

Dear Sirs, allow me to introduce myself, I'm Karina Thorn, CEO of Phoenix Airways, we are the number one Airline in Phoenixia since 1991 and now we are trying to expand to interregional flights. To be competitive we need your service. you will find the Application below.
sincerely
Karina Thorn, CEO Phoenixian Airways
(ooc: the Storefront is in the planing state, should be up within tomorrow or tuesday)
Airline Name: Phoenixian Airways
Company CEO/President: Karina Thorn
Part of Airline Alliance: no
Home Nation: Phoenixia
Products/Services Wanted:
10 000 Next Ingenious Notion Technology 14.S LCD HDTV (SS14SHD) 17 100 000 NS $
150 Perfect Packages (121 125 NS $ per month)
Food full (9000 NS $ per month)
Reservation & Customer Service Call Center (650 NS $ per month)
NINnet (450 NS $ per month)
total 132 125 NS $ per month
17 100 000 NS $ payoff
Last edited by Kingdom of Phoenixia on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:03 pm

OOC: both approved, IC post after I'm back in town.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Scriptpolis
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Scriptpolis » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:19 am

To:A Division of General Industries Corporation

Sir or Madam

Good day, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jack Dillimore and i'am the CEO of LoneSome Industry

On behalf of my Industry, , i do hereby declare our interests to Using Your Service

Below is our application form and we hope that the information regarding the application is satisfactory to your standards. If however you see a problem with the application, do contact me so i may alter it at my earliest convenience.

I sincerely hope that this marks the start of good relations between ScriptPolis and ViZion

Thank you

Jack Dillimore

CEO of Lonesome Industry

Application:
Airline Name: LoneSome Airline
Company CEO/President: Jack Dillimore
Part of Airline Alliance: Clear Sky Alliance
Home Nation: ScriptPolis
Food Full
Beverage
Reservation Call Center
ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE 1
All Below for 3 years full
Last edited by Scriptpolis on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake – you can’t learn anything from being perfect.”
– Adam Osborne,
American Author

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon May 13, 2013 1:27 pm

Jack Dillimore,

Which level of food and entertainment would you like to use?

Sam Wilson

Global Sales Associate

(Founded June 14, 2003)

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Mon May 13, 2013 10:00 pm

FROM THE MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT
To Sam Wilson, Global Sales Associate

As Minister and Director of Griffon Airlines, I would like to submit this application for services from your company.

Airline Name:Griffon Airlines
Company CEO/President:Admiral Charles Rand
Part of Airline Alliance:No
Home Nation:The Allied States of New Edom
- Perfect Package
- World Reader
- Beverages
- Food Basics
- Food Excellence (First Class Passengers Only)
- Flight Attendant Training
- Call Center Training
- Desk Employee Training

We look forward to a good relationship with your company.

sincerely,
Admiral Charles Rand,
Minister of Transport
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Tue May 14, 2013 3:10 pm

To whom it may concern.
With relation to your operations, serving various Airlines around the region, I would like to offer the services of Oceanic Transportation LLC, to transport products from depot to airport, and return items from airport to depot, such as recycled bottles. Oceanic Transportation specialised in temperature controlled logistics operations over extended distances of up to 1,600km.

Our details can be found at www.oceanictransport.ice

Yours,
Jessi Quartermaine
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Tue May 21, 2013 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon May 20, 2013 4:52 pm

Admiral Charles Rand,

We are very excited to work with you on providing Griffon Airlines flight attendant, call center, and desk employee training; as well as the Perfect Package! Should you have any further questions, or future changes, please let me know. Thank you.

Sam Wilson

Global Sales Associate

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Schmiegelland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Schmiegelland » Mon May 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Airline Name: airSjandle
Company CEO/President: Mr. Mizunaer Pizemni
Part of Airline Alliance: If you are talking about Clear Skies Alliance, then yes.
Home Nation: Schmiegelland

-Entertainment: PERFECT PACKAGE
    -Food and Beverages: FoodMeal, Beverages
    -Other: 100 NIN Next Hidden Vasts

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue May 21, 2013 8:28 am

Mr. Mizunaer Pizemni,

We are happy to begin serving airSjandle with the Perfect Package, FoodMeal, Beverages, and supply you with the 100 Next Hidden Vasts! Please do not hesitate you reach out to me with any future needs or changes, or if you have any questions.

Sam Wilson

Global Sales Associate

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Geilinor
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Tue May 21, 2013 8:58 pm

Airline Name: Geilinor Airways
Company CEO/President: Jon Petersen
Part of Airline Alliance:
Number of Aircrafts: 500
Home Nation: Geilinor
Products/Services Wanted: FoodMeal
Member of the Free Democratic Party. Not left. Not right. Forward.
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue May 28, 2013 11:43 am

Mr. Jon Petersen,

We are happy to begin serving Geilinor Airways with the FoodMeal service! Please do not hesitate you reach out to me with any future needs or changes, or if you have any questions.

Sam Wilson

Global Sales Associate

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:49 pm

AirGoods is offering a 10% discount on all products and services ordered over the next 24 hours.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Moorburgh
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Moorburgh » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:26 pm

To: Samantha James
AirGoods Company

Subject: Projects Proposal

Sir/ Madame,

Radiomatics Moorburgh Aircraft is a conglomerate that emphasizes quality and precision, we are very impressed with your ability as a supplier needs to world-class airline, so we plan to work with you in terms of training.

RM Aircraft propose AirGoods Company to be our training vendor to develop skills to our customer/ future customer’s pilot and flight attendants.

RMA will deploy our latest RMA Tangkas™ T600 Flight Simulation for AirGoods to utilized as One-stop Training Center for RMA products. This alliance, we trust that our patrons will receive enlightening and guidance in a more systematic and efficient under the purview of the AirGoods.

Our office is always open for you to ask any questions and concerns, the cooperation may remain for our mutual prosperity

Thanks
Dr Leyland von Favtree
CEO
www.rma-aircrafts.moo

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:33 pm

Dr Leyland von Favtree,

We are very excited to have begun our partnership with you! With this partnership, we would also like to extend a 10% discount if you are willing to outfit your aircrafts with our AVOD systems.

Samantha Jones
Director of Partnerships

OOC: apologies for the limited post - I have no computer right now so until I do I can't do much in quality IC posts.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:00 am

AirGoods Company
Never Leaving a Need Behind!
A Division of General Industries Corporation

Let us help your airline soar higher!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade