NATION

PASSWORD

RynoCorp Detonation/Destruction Devices

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Southern Rynisia
Secretary

Founded: Apr 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

RynoCorp Detonation/Destruction Devices

Postby Southern Rynisia » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:10 am

Ann: We are now recognized by ISOC as an upstanding business.

We are the leading "detonation devices" producer in Southern Rynisia. We were founded immediately after a bloody civil war involving large death tolls on both sides. In the relative laxed environment of our nation we are able to afford the cheapest products with the highest quality, giving us potential to be the best weapons producer on earth. Now without wasting your time, a brief, minimalistic list of our products:

Remember, we do NOT deal to terrorists!
And also remember to ask about our rogue nations discount!

Nitroglycerin: 100,000 USD per fluid ounce. We insist on this price due to the volitility of the liquid and the ease with which it explodes.
Pre-Made Roadside Bombs: 20,000 USD per.
C4 Explosives: 500 USD per ounce
Total Conversion Bomb: 170,000 USD per. Any annoying cities nearby? This'll take care of them.
Miner's explosive: 20,000 USD per ounce. The high price is due to the fact that it blows away chunks of rock without hurting the mineral behind it.
Fragmentation Bomb: 7,000 USD per. Perfect for killing people without damaging property.
Flash Bomb: 3,000 USD per. Blinds enemies.
Stowable Nitroglycerin: 200,000 USD per fluid ounce. The price is high because this Ng was made to hide, possibly in a shoe. Yaknow so people couldn't uhm steal it from you.

Order Form:
What product:
How much:
Where to:
Why*optional*:
Last edited by Southern Rynisia on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Black Plains
Senator

Founded: Jan 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Plains » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:14 am

What product: TC Bombs
How much: 10,000
Where to: Free Thallia, Black Plains
Why*optional*: For fun.

Southern Rynisia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Rynisia » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:16 am

The Black Plains wrote:What product: TC Bombs

Thirty seven billion dollars sound good?

The Black Plains
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Plains » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:16 am

Southern Rynisia wrote:
The Black Plains wrote:What product: TC Bombs

Thirty seven billion dollars sound good?

We'll take it out of the orphan home fund. Yes.

Nastiridon
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nastiridon » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:20 am

What product: Stowable NG
How much: 30,000
Where to: Vitriska, Nastiridon
Why*optional*: I'll leave this out.
Priest of the Temple of Talluvah, goddess of wealth and plunder. All hail Talluvah! All hail the Golden Shrine! In Talluvah's name, let gold rain! In gold's name, let Talluvah reign!

Southern Rynisia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Rynisia » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:21 am

Nastiridon wrote:What product: Stowable NG
How much: 30,000
Where to: Vitriska, Nastiridon
Why*optional*: I'll leave this out.

60,000,000,000$. Thanks for your patronage.

Southern Rynisia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Rynisia » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:29 am

Bump.

Marzania and Hacionic
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Marzania and Hacionic » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:30 am

What product: Miner's explosive (this would be ideal for our mining industry!)
How much: 100,000
Where to: Hasmit, Marzania
Why*optional*: To mine with of course.

Southern Rynisia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Rynisia » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:31 am

Marzania and Hacionic wrote:What product: Miner's explosive (this would be ideal for our mining industry!)
How much: 100,000
Where to: Hasmit, Marzania
Why*optional*: To mine with of course.

20,000,000,000$. Sound ok?

Strathy
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Strathy » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:49 am

What product: Total conversion bomb
How much: 10
Where to: New Glasgow, New Glasgow, Strathy
Why*optional*: We have some "annoying" rebels that require "reasonably high levels of persuasion".
The United Kingdom of Strathy and the Strathan Realms |Þe Ríaƺiŋ Aoniƺtit off Straðye ā þe Straðicſh Lændes | Rìoghachd Aonaichte Srathaidh is Dúthaichan Srathaidhnach
Fortune Favours the Audacious
Factbook

Monarch: His Majesty Seumas I MacPhadraig Uitail, King of Strathy, Emperor of the Strathan Realms
Prime Minister: The Right Honourable Sir Arthur Whitegrave KC KStr. MP (Democratic Labour)

This is nation does not reflect my views except for when it does. Left leaning Scot, pro-independence, twenty-something student/academic trying desperately to avoid the real world
Pro - Not being a right dick
Anti - Being a right dick

Southern Rynisia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Rynisia » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:03 am

Strathy wrote:What product: Total conversion bomb
How much: 10
Where to: New Glasgow, New Glasgow, Strathy
Why*optional*: We have some "annoying" rebels that require "reasonably high levels of persuasion".

1.7 million dollars.

Strathy
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Strathy » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:15 am

We shall transfer 700'000USD now and the further million on arrival of the product. All funds will be transferred electronically.
The United Kingdom of Strathy and the Strathan Realms |Þe Ríaƺiŋ Aoniƺtit off Straðye ā þe Straðicſh Lændes | Rìoghachd Aonaichte Srathaidh is Dúthaichan Srathaidhnach
Fortune Favours the Audacious
Factbook

Monarch: His Majesty Seumas I MacPhadraig Uitail, King of Strathy, Emperor of the Strathan Realms
Prime Minister: The Right Honourable Sir Arthur Whitegrave KC KStr. MP (Democratic Labour)

This is nation does not reflect my views except for when it does. Left leaning Scot, pro-independence, twenty-something student/academic trying desperately to avoid the real world
Pro - Not being a right dick
Anti - Being a right dick

Southern Rynisia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Rynisia » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Strathy wrote:We shall transfer 700'000USD now and the further million on arrival of the product. All funds will be transferred electronically.

Sure whatever.

Brogavia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Brogavia » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Southern Rynisia wrote:We are the leading "detonation devices" producer in Southern Rynisia. We were founded immediately after a bloody civil war involving large death tolls on both sides. In the relative laxed environment of our nation we are able to afford the cheapest products with the highest quality, giving us potential to be the best weapons producer on earth. Now without wasting your time, a brief, minimalistic list of our products:

Nitroglycerin: 100,000 USD per fluid ounce. We insist on this price due to the volitility of the liquid and the ease with which it explodes.
Total Conversion Bomb: 170,000 USD per. Any annoying cities nearby? This'll take care of them.
Miner's explosive: 20,000 USD per ounce. The high price is due to the fact that it blows away chunks of rock without hurting the mineral behind it.
Fragmentation Bomb: 7,000 USD per. Perfect for killing people without damaging property.
Stowable Nitroglycerin: 200,000 USD per fluid ounce. The price is high because this Ng was made to hide, possibly in a shoe. Yaknow so people couldn't uhm steal it from you.

Order Form:
What product:
How much:
Where to:
Why*optional*:

Prices are ridiculously high. Other than the stuff you made up, I could make all of that in much larger amounts in my basement for a couple hundred bucks. Even on the black market prices aren't this high.
Playing NS since Jan of 2006

1010102, Unjustly Deleted

Agent of the Timegate, if you expose me I'll kill you

Southern Rynisia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Rynisia » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:41 pm

Brogavia wrote:
Southern Rynisia wrote:We are the leading "detonation devices" producer in Southern Rynisia. We were founded immediately after a bloody civil war involving large death tolls on both sides. In the relative laxed environment of our nation we are able to afford the cheapest products with the highest quality, giving us potential to be the best weapons producer on earth. Now without wasting your time, a brief, minimalistic list of our products:

Order Form:
What product:
How much:
Where to:
Why*optional*:

Prices are ridiculously high. Other than the stuff you made up, I could make all of that in much larger amounts in my basement for a couple hundred bucks. Even on the black market prices aren't this high.

To ship nitro, it costs a lot cuz of its volitility. The frag BOMB is based off a real price. As is the flash bomb. As is the C4. The roadside bombs may be a little inaccurate.

Southern Rynisia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Rynisia » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:50 am

Bump

The Black Plains
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Plains » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 pm

RynoCorp has recognition by the International Syndicate of Companies as an upstanding business.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade