NATION

PASSWORD

International Stock Market in Dingerhollow

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Dingerhollow
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

International Stock Market in Dingerhollow

Postby Dingerhollow » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Fill out this form if you want your company to be in our International stock market
Name of Company:

Owner of Company:

Country where your business is located:

Requested ticker symbol:

Other:
For God and the Motherland!

i want you to ask xiao permission for you to open an africn sector

I dont like Africa its to hot...

well than i want you to run the south american sector its already set up

do I have to live in South America, cuz thats like frekin crazy talk your talkin right there

look i offered you cites and your complaining live on the island of curacoa its a small island and very comfortable

hey, dont get smart with m Mr. Manly, now if you need me, I will be with Hanz in our cottage...
]

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:57 pm

Name of Company: Energizia Inc.

Owner of Company: Paolo Mancini (CEO of Energizia)

Country of Business: San Pellegrino Romana is where Energizia Inc. was founded, and thus is our main place of business. We have expanded to doing business in Creestahlyia, as we supply 751 million Creestahlyian citizens with energy. We have recently opened up our mining business in Dingerhollow.

Requested ticker symbol: ENGZ

Other: Founded in 1919 by Roberto Mancini, Energizia Inc. rapidly grew to become one of the largest companies in San Pellegrino Romana. Last year's profits alone were over $70 Billion.
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Rome or Roman Kingdom.
Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Program | The Stonewall Alliance
Storefronts: Energizia Inc. | Van De Kaap Diamonds
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Dingerhollow
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dingerhollow » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:00 pm

San Pellegrino Romana wrote:Name of Company: Energizia Inc.

Owner of Company: Giancarlo Tosca (Founder & CEO of Energizia

Country of Business: San Pellegrino Romana is where Energizia Inc. was founded, and thus is our main place of business. We have expanded to doing business in Creestahlyia, as we supply 751 million Creestahlyian citizens with energy. We have recently opened up our mining business in Dingerhollow.

Requested ticker symbol: ENGZ

Other: Founded in 1989 by Giancarlo Tosca, Energizia Inc. rapidly grew to become one of the largest companies in San Pellegrino Romana. Last year's profits alone were over $70 Billion.

Thank you, you will be added to our list.
For God and the Motherland!

i want you to ask xiao permission for you to open an africn sector

I dont like Africa its to hot...

well than i want you to run the south american sector its already set up

do I have to live in South America, cuz thats like frekin crazy talk your talkin right there

look i offered you cites and your complaining live on the island of curacoa its a small island and very comfortable

hey, dont get smart with m Mr. Manly, now if you need me, I will be with Hanz in our cottage...
]

Return to Global Economics and Trade