NATION

PASSWORD

Gemballa Avionic Development - Military Aircraft

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:02 pm

Orthodox Federation of the Eagleland

Minister John Moutsanas

Thank you for selecting the TH-400 as your nations premier utility helicopter. Its enourmous load carrying capacity, its advanced defensive suite and highly advanced turboshaft engines make it a superb choice to fulfill almost any transport and insertion role.

The SM-10 Daimyo is intented to replace P-3 Orion aircraft, as it is far superior to the offering by Lockheed. The Daimyo performs all the same duties as the Orion, in terms of maritime surveillence, but carries a more advanced radar system and weaponry. It has been dubbed a Search & Destroy aircraft because of its two main roles: to search for enemy naval forces and destroy them before they become a threat.

Payment for these aircraft is not due for ten years how ever you are more than welcome to pay it off upon confirmation. Because you have already purchased examples of these aircraft, DPR's will be slightly discounted.

TH-400 Helicopters will be delivered at a rate of ten per month via sea transport. The SM-10 will be transported at a rate of four per month, on board seperate cargo ships.

Kind Regards

David Hartfield
Gemballa Avionic Development
[strike]I'm a former NS Mentor! If you have any roleplaying related questions, feel free to ask me over telegram!

If I ever appear to be inactive, it's because I am.

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:07 pm

GM-23 Czapka Lightweight Stike Fighter has been released

Edit: Fix to swap misplaced GM-24 image with correct GM-23 image.
[strike]I'm a former NS Mentor! If you have any roleplaying related questions, feel free to ask me over telegram!

Baltea
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Baltea » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 pm

12,620,000,000 = 126,200,000 x 100 (SM-10, anti-vessel aircraft)
+11,100,000,000 = 370,000,000 x 30 (RM-30, bomber)
=23,720,000,000

The Jerenobaltean Ministry of Defence would like to have these products. The money has already been sent to you.

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Baltea

Jerenobaltean Ministry of Defence

Thank you for selecting the TH-400 and SM-10 aircraft for your nation. We hope that they will go on to serve many long years in your country.

Payment for these aircraft is not due for ten years how ever you are more than welcome to pay it off upon confirmation. Because you have already purchased examples of these aircraft, DPR's will be slightly discounted.

TH-400 Helicopters will be delivered at a rate of ten per month via sea transport. The SM-10 will be transported at a rate of four per month, on board seperate cargo ships.

Kind Regards

David Hartfield

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Storefront edit

GM-23 Czapka's stats have been fixed. Top speed is now listed as 2250km/h as opposed to 22500km/h.

Baltea
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Baltea » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Mikoyan-Guryevich wrote:

Baltea

Thank you for selecting the TH-400 and SM-10 aircraft for your nation. We hope that they will go on to serve many long years in your country.

Kind Regards

David Hartfield

We are afraid that there might have happened an error. We ordered SM-10's and RM-30's, however, we wouldn't mind having the TH-400's as well. We ensist we pay the full price for them. We also do not require any type of formal apologies; after all, the quality and time you put into our President's jet was top notch!

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Baltea

We are deeply sorry for the error, somehow the TH-400 had been added to recepit instead of the RM-30, and as such. However, the RM-30 is the aircraft that was ordered and production has commenced on, not the TH-400.

If you would like to order the TH-400, we can accommodate for a much lower cost as we feel this incident was our fault.

Kind Regards

David Hartfield

Baltea
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Baltea » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:43 pm

Mikoyan-Guryevich wrote:

Baltea

We are deeply sorry for the error, somehow the TH-400 had been added to recepit instead of the RM-30, and as such. However, the RM-30 is the aircraft that was ordered and production has commenced on, not the TH-400.

If you would like to order the TH-400, we can accommodate for a much lower cost as we feel this incident was our fault.

Kind Regards

David Hartfield

Yes, we would like to order twenty TH-400's, and we'd be more than pleased to pay the regular price for them. The money, as usual, can already be found on your bank account.

-Jerenobaltean Ministry of Defence

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Baltea

Thank you for choosing the TH-400 and we apologize that it had to be under these circumstances. As previously mentioned in the first receipt, payment for these aircraft is not due for ten years how ever you are more than welcome to pay it off upon confirmation. Because you have already purchased examples of these aircraft, DPR's will be slightly discounted.

TH-400 Helicopters will be delivered at a rate of ten per month via sea transport.

Kind Regards

David Hartfield

Scalietti
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scalietti » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:35 am

ooc: I have featured your products in an roleplay, I hope you don't mind.
I don't have a signature.

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:24 am

Scalietti wrote:ooc: I have featured your products in an roleplay, I hope you don't mind.

ooc: of course thats fine. If the RP is of really good quality and our RM-30 features prominently, may I ask if we can post it in our storefront?

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:51 pm

Buying shares of Gemballa
  • No companies/nations outside of Mikoyan-Guryevich will be sold any more than 5% of Gemballa Avionic Development
  • 5% stake costs $150,550,500

Percentage of company available
20% remaining

Owners
Los Rios Group - 66%
Azzuri Engineering - 14 %

Shares available
100,200,000 - total

Price per share
$30.05

Rolling Dead
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rolling Dead » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:56 pm

We Would like to purchase DPR for the TH-400.

Signed,
Colonel Geoff Sanders

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Colonel Geoff Sanders

Greetings. First of all, we would like to thank you for selecting the TH-400 to serve with your nation. Blueprints and manufacturing specifications will be sent to your nation as soon as possible, and your nation will be able to manufacture the TH-400 soon after.

Payment of the licence for Domestic Production Rights comes to $450,000,000,000 and is due within ten years, therefore we ask that the total be paid off before then otherwise interest will occur. Payment can be made in small increments or 'all-in-one-go.'

Be aware that the nation of Bladia is prohibited from selling the TH-400, or any part of the TH-400 to any other country. Violation of this will result in severe consequences.

Kind regards

David Hartfield

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:21 pm

All nations

We have further expaned our fighter inventory with the GM-23 Czapka Lightweight Strike Figher. The GM-23 features many of the technologies employed in the larger GM-24 Caballero, however is a fraction of the cost and is generally cheaper to operate. The Czapka is primarily designed as a strike aircraft however is more than capable of engaging enemy aircraft. We highly recommend this aircraft for fledging nations, or to nations who would like to reduce their operating costs while still maintaining a formidable presence in the air.

For a one time only offer, we are putting together several packages, which will offer a nation a superb selection of fighter aircraft for a reduced cost.

Package One
24x GM-24 Caballero
50x GM-23 Czapka
$9,000,000,000

Package Two
80x GM-24 Caballero
150x GM-23 Czapka
$25,000,000,000

Package Three
200x GM-24 Caballero
500x GM-23 Czapka
$80,000,000,000

Nations are free to order as many of the packages as they like, however contents cannot be changed.

We can also offer a deal on RM-30 Bombers along with the purchase of one package. These are not available as stand alone packages and must be bought with the corresponding fighter package. Eg. Fighter Package One entitles Bomber Package One.

Package One
12x RM-30
$3,500,000,000

Package Two
30x RM-30
$8,000,000,000

Package Three
100x RM-30
$24,000,000,000

Any further questions, please contact us. For information on these aircraft, visit our main page and follow corresponding links to the aircraft of question.

Scalietti
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scalietti » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:29 pm

The Scalietti Aeronautica Difesa Nazionale would like to place an order for fighter package three. The required $80,000,000,000 is being wired to you now to offshore bank accounts. If we could receive our fighters within ten years, this would be much appreciated

Thank you for your time

Scalietti Difesa Nazionale
I don't have a signature.

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Scalietti Difesa Nazionale

To whom it may concern

First of all, thank you for your enquiry in to purchasing the GM-24 Caballero and they GM-23 Czapka. We hope that they both can fulfill which ever role that your defence network requires it for, and you can be assured that you will always have the support of GAD

Your order of Fighter Package Three is confirmed, and the aircraft will be delivered as soon as they roll of the line. Due to large scale production at our Gemballa facility, we expect a delivery of roughly two per week. Aircraft will be transported to your nation via special transport ships, as this is the most cost effective way of doing so.

We ask that the payment of NS$80,000,000,000 be fully covered within ten years to avoid any interest on your account. This can be paid of in small increments or all in one go, depending on your nations budget or financial capacity.

Purchasing Package Three also entitles you to purchasing 100 RM-30 Bombers at reduced cost, should your nation be interested.

David Hartfield
Last edited by Mikoyan-Guryevich on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:05 pm

All customers

we are soon to release an air-to-air tanker and a light transport aircraft. Additional packages will also be released.

Rolling Dead
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rolling Dead » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:16 pm

Mikoyan-Guryevich wrote:

Colonel Geoff Sanders
Payment of the licence for Domestic Production Rights comes to $450,000,000,000 and is due within ten years, therefore we ask that the total be paid off before then otherwise interest will occur. Payment can be made in small increments or 'all-in-one-go.'

Kind regards

David Hartfield

Thankyou. The whole sum will be wired immediately.

Signed,
Colonel Geoff Sanders

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Itailian Maifias » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:55 pm

The IAF(Itailian Air Force) would like to know if you could upgrade our aging F-4 and F-15's
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
Your Local Peculiarity in the Southern Beta Quadrant
" You hypocritical Venetian bastard "
" Intentions pave a certain road, outcomes are what matter."
For Minnysota
Come here ya' Frenchie. The only Viking fan I ever liked.
For Reformed Britannia
Remember, remember the Plight of Sir Roberts
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:37 pm

Itailian Air Force

The first major overhaul will be that of the engines, we would intend to replace both engines with the newer and slightly more powerful Azzuri TR-GT400LE Turbofan with afterburning engines. These have a dry thrust of 32,000 lbf and a thrust with afterburning in excess of 42,000 lbf, which will have a minimal effect on the top speed of both the aircraft but will significantly increase cruise speeds. The engines will also be considerably more fuel efficient by using modern Gemballa technologies. Using ConDenSer (CDS) technology, fuel is partially frozen to slush while being kept in the fuel tanks by using partial refrigeration at lower altitudes. This significantly richens the mixture allowing much more power gallon for gallon versus fuel at room temperature, meaning the engines produce more thrust for less fuel consumed, resulting in a huge advantage over conventional engined aircraft. A similar F-22 Raptor will use 30% more fuel on a 1000km strike sortie by comparison.

The next overhaul will be that of the avionics. The new F-4 and F-15 will feature the standard GM-23 Czapka avioics suite, albeit slightly less efficient. The GM-23's avionics include a slightly downgraded version of the Cervelo SS-16 radar warning receiver/emissions locator system, Cervelo SB-77 Infra-Red and Ultra-Violet MAWS (Missile Approach Warning System) and the Cervelo DD-18X Active Scan radar. The DD-18X features both long-range target acquisition and low risk of interception of its own signals by enemy aircraft due to its complex set up and frequent channel changing.

The SS-14 is a passive receiver system capable of detecting the radar signals in the environment. It is composed of 25 antennas smoothly blended into the wings and fuselage that provide all around coverage plus azimuth and elevation information in the forward sector. With significantly greater range than the radar, it enables the aircraft to limit its own radar emission to preserve its stealth. As a target approaches, the receiver can set the DD-18X radar to track the target with a very narrow radar wave, which can be as focused as precisely to 2° by 2° in azimuth and elevation.

The Cervelo DD-18X Active Scan radar is designed for air superiority and strike operations and features a low-observable, active-aperture, electronically-scanned array that can track multiple targets in any weather, including storms. The Cervelo DD-18X Active Scan changes electromagnetic frequencies at more than 1,000 times per second to greatly reduce the chance of being intercepted by an enemy aircraft. If the aircraft is spotted, it can then focus its radar emissions on an enemy aircraft, to overload enemy sensors and thus jamming the enemy radar.
It also features the Cervelo S5 Terrain following radar. The system works by transmitting a radar signal towards the ground area in front of the aircraft. The radar returns can then be analysed to see how the terrain ahead varies, which can then be used by the aircraft's autopilot to maintain a reasonably constant height above the earth. This technology enables flight at very low altitudes, and high speeds, avoiding detection by enemy radars and interception by anti-aircraft systems. This allows the pilot to focus on other aspects of the flight besides the extremely intensive task of low flying itself.

The radar's information is processed by two Indeon Common Integrated Processors (CIP). Each CIP can process 10 billion instructions per second and has .75 gigabytes of memory, allowing it to store a wealth of information and making the system nearly impossible to overload. Information can be gathered from the radar and other onboard and offboard systems, where it is then filtered by the CIP which will effectively 'gist' the meanings of the signals onto several cockpit displays, enabling the pilot to remain on top of complicated situations by having all the information simply presented. The powerful radar has an estimated range of 200 miles with precision focusing.

With regard to weaponry, the missile racks will be updated and systems will be overhauled to enable the use of more powerful high energy long range air-to-air missiles such as the MBDA Meteor, these will be compatible with the Cervelo avionics. The M61 Vulcan cannon will be left unchanged as it is a highly efficient weapon even by todays standards. Strengthened hard points and wings will allow the aircraft to carry approximately ten tonnes of ordnance, an increase of 1,500kg, across nine hardpoints. These can now include laser guided and radar guided ordnance. The F-15 will be left unchanged

The cockpit for both will be upgraded to a fully glass cockpit with simple and rapid start-up allowing scrambles possible, highly developed Human Machine Interface, lightweight helmet designed from automotive racing helmets incorporating carbonfibre and kevlar, large anthropometric accommodation and highly integrated threat warning system as previously discussed.

The total cost of an upgrade for one aircraft is expected to cost $55,000,000 for an F-4 and $48,000,000 for an F-15

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Postby Itailian Maifias » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:40 pm

We would like you to upgrade 600 F-4's and 600 F-15's
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
For Minnysota
For Reformed Britannia
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:37 am

Itailian Maifias wrote:We would like you to upgrade 600 F-4's and 600 F-15's

The total cost of this venture comes to $30,900,000,000 which we will need paid off completely within six months. We understand this is a small frame of time.

The upgrades should be complete in roughly 11 months.

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Postby Itailian Maifias » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:41 am

Mikoyan-Guryevich wrote:
Itailian Maifias wrote:We would like you to upgrade 600 F-4's and 600 F-15's

The total cost of this venture comes to $30,900,000,000 which we will need paid off completely within six months. We understand this is a small frame of time.

The upgrades should be complete in roughly 11 months.

Full payment is being wired as you read this
For Minnysota
For Reformed Britannia
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:58 am

All customers

The GM-23 Czapka has been heavily discounted down from $125,000,000, making it roughly half the cost of the GM-24 Caballero.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade