NATION

PASSWORD

Gemballa Avionic Development - Military Aircraft

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister
 
Posts: 2010
Founded: Jun 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Gemballa Avionic Development - Military Aircraft

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:01 am

Image
Designed In Part By Lochinver
Storefront Managed by Mikoyan-Guryevich, Vitaphone Racing and Onekawa-Nukanor
Please order all aircraft in this storefront.

Image
Image
Image
  • GM-25 Cuirassier Advanced Air Superiority Fighter (R)
  • GM-24 Caballero Air Superiority Fighter
  • GM-23 Czapka Multirole Fighter
  • GM-22 Hākoakoa Naval S/VTOL Strike FIghter
  • RM-40 Cautela Stealth Bomber (R)
  • RM-30 San Real Supersonic Strategic Bomber
  • SM-10 Daimyo Maritime Search & Destroy Aircraft
  • A565 AWACS & Battlespace Command
  • T565 Multirole Tanker Transport
  • CM-7 Coureur Tactical Airlifter
  • CM-8 AirMaster Tactical Airlifter
  • CSM SkyMaster Strategic Airlifter
Image
Image
  • RH-90 Incursor Heavy Attack Helicopter
  • RH-77 Cannondale Stealth Attack Helicopter
  • TH-300 Lakota Utility Helicopter
  • TH-400 Celestial Heavy Transport Helicopter
Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image
Products marked above with (R) are classified as restricted export and as such, all applications to purchase these aircraft involves filling out this form. Purchases of other aircraft do not need to fill out this form.

Image
Code: Select all
Only fill out the following if you are intending to purchase GM-25 or RM-40
[b]Nation Name[/b]:
[b]Does your nation claim to be an ally of Mikoyan-Guryevich, United Coronado or Vitaphone Racing?[/b] (Strike out which doesn't apply) YES/NO
- if answered NO, continue -
[b]Does your nation reside in Maredoratica or Texas?[/b] (Strike out which doesn't apply) YES/NO
- if answered NO, continue -
[b]Attach link to Factbook[/b]
[b]Has your nation been involved in any conflicts in the past 50 years[/b]
[b]Political Idealogy[/b]
[b]Economic Idealogy[/b]
[b]Do you currently operate Gemballa aircraft?[/b]
-OOC Questions-
[b]When did you join NS?[/b]
[b]Is this a puppet nation?[/b]

Image
Due to our ever expanding range and the development of several new aircraft, we have updated our packages & deals that we offer to make it easier for nations to afford the entry price to the Gemballa experience.
After reviewing the make up of several air forces as well as reviewing the purchases many of you, as our customers, have made, we decided that the packages we offered just weren't good enough in bringing value to you, our customer. Therefore, we have decided to offer more deals with more variety and great flexibility to ensure that you, the customer, gets the best value deal possible on some of the worlds premier and deadliest combat and military support aircraft.
A Gemballa package adds value and helps customers unfamiliar to the aerospace industry ensure they are creating an air force to adequetely cover all areas of defence. For more information on which package deal would be right for you, feel free to leave a question for one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff members so that you can be pointed in the right direction.
Fighter Package Deals
Fighter Starter Package $5,000,000,000
  • 24x GM-24 Caballero ASF
  • 48x GM-23 Czapka Multirole
Fighter Wing Package $30,000,000,000
  • 120x GM-24 Caballero ASF
  • 300x GM-23 Czapka Multirole
Fighter Group Package $100,000,000,000
  • 700x GM-24 Caballero ASF
  • 1200x GM-23 Czapka Multirole
Bomber & Escort Deals
Assault Squadron Package $10,000,000,000
  • 10x RM-30 San Real
  • 30x GM-24 ASF
Assault Group Package $100,000,000,000
  • 100x RM-30 San Real
  • 400x GM-24 ASF
Naval Packages
Light Fleet Package $2,000,000,000
  • 12x GM-23 Czapka
  • 24x GM-22 Hokioi
Medium Fleet Package $9,000,000,000
  • 48x GM-23 Czapka
  • 125x GM-22 Hokioi
Heavy Fleet Package $30,000,000,000
  • 48x GM-24 Sea Caballero
  • 120x GM-23 Czapka
  • 250x GM-22 Hokioi
Maritime Patrol Package $1,320,000,000
  • 12x SM-10 Daimyo
Transport Packages
Theatre Transport Package $1,500,000,000
  • 12x CM-7 Coureur
  • 24x TH-400 Celestial
Tactical Transport Package $1,000,000,000
  • 12x CM-7 Coureur
  • 24x TH-300 Lakota
Heavy Transport Package $10,000,000,000
  • 12x CM-7 Coureur
  • 12x CM-8 AirMaster
  • 6x CSM SkyMaster
  • 24x TH-400 Celestial
Support Packages
All Areas - Aerial Support $15,000,000,000
  • 12x A565-B
  • 24x T565 Tanker
  • 24x SM-10 Daimyo

Image
Gemballa is the leading aircraft producer in Mikoyan-Guryevich, founded for the sole purpose of creating the finest in military aviation. Gemballa is mostly owned by heavy engineering giant Los Rios, however draws on a background of radar, airframe, engine and other specialists to combine knowlege and produce aircraft that are capable of taking on any challenge and succeeding. Gemballa strives to provide excellent airframes and excellent service to all customers with continued customer satisfaction our number one priority. Gemballa takes satisfaction from knowing that we can provide our customers with the best aircraft available for several years of long and illustrious service. Gemballa was founded in 1990 as a contractor to develop updated fighter aircraft for Mikoyan-Guryevich. What started out as a small contract firm quickly emerged to be one of the most important design works within the aerospace industry after several successes with the armed forces of Mikoyan-Guryevich and Gemballa was issued it's first contract for a fighter which eventually spawned the GM-23, GM-24 and GM-25. Gemballa Avionic Development is based on the outskirts of the Mikoyan-Guryevich city of Gemballa, in the nation's south west, near the border. Pilot training and mantinience services are also offered at our headquarters. The Gemballa has two manufacturing facilities, one in Gemballa and the other in Espada, a major city on the countries north east coast line. Both are some of the most technologically advanced in the world. Elements of mass production have been put into pratice at GAD, allowing aircraft to be produced much faster than regularly. During war, constant flow of supplies is vital and GAD can assure your nation that you will never run out of purchased aircraft.

Image
The discount policy of GAD is to generally discount where it sees fit. While discounts can be either very large or very small, nations that have a low population or have a struggling economy are more likely to benefit from discounts. GAD does not discriminate against nations based on their political idealogy, but may refuse sales to certain nations.
Mikoyan-Guryevich
Democratic Colonies: GM-24
Scalietti: GM-24, RM-30
Vitaphone Racing: GM-24. RM-30
North Eugenia: GM-24
Ancient and Holy Terra: RM-30
Mikedor: RM-30
The Quendi: RM-30
Acerik: GM-24
Blademasters765: RH-77
Yeplin: GM-24, RM-30
Cyrupe: RM-30

Image

Image
Some claim that naming creations can often be harder than the creation itself. When naming these products, Gemballa took care to select names which symbolised the aircraft and everything it stood for.
Caballero: Spanish Knights of old reknown for their brutal efficiency and skills
Czapka: Elite German Cavalry of the Industrial age famed for their bravery
San Real: Named for the Fort of the same name, who resisted siege in 1765, resulting in independance for Mikoyan-Guryevich
Daimyo: Named for the Japanese fuedal lords responisble for the isolation of Japan by ocean.
Cannondale: Named for the first commander of the Mikoyan-Guryevich Armed Forces, Cross of Honour receiver, Lt. Gen. James Charles Cannondale
Celestial: Named for the astronomic referrence to the sky and heavens.

OOC: Disclaimer
I reserve the right to bar sales to players for what ever reason. My decision is final and not to be argued at length with.
If you believe there is a flaw in any design, feel free to either TG myself or Vitaphone Racing or Onekawa-Nukanor. If I think your point is fair, I will do what I can to rectify the fault.
Nations are more than welcome to use these aircraft in role plays, prior consent isn't required
Posting in this thread is to be directed to my nation only. Please do not educate nations on such matters as why they can't afford such a purchase
Gemballa products are not to be copied or reproduced without consent. This includes unauthorized use of non-RL pictures, statblocks and the product write up.
Last edited by Mikoyan-Guryevich on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:18 am, edited 48 times in total.
[strike]I'm a former NS Mentor! If you have any roleplaying related questions, feel free to ask me over telegram!


If I ever appear to be inactive, it's because I am.

User avatar
Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister
 
Posts: 2010
Founded: Jun 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Fixed Wing

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:01 am

Image
To find more information about a selected product, open the spoiler and click on the image to follow to the products main page
GM-25 Cuirassier Advanced Air Superiority Fighter
Image

GM-24 Cabellero Air Superiority Fighter
Image

GM-23 Czapka Multirole Fighter
Image

GM-22 Hakoakoa Lightweight Naval Strike Fighter
Image

RM-40 Stealth Bomber
Image

RM-30 San Real Heavy Supersonic Bomber
Image

SM-10 Daimyo Maritime Search & Destroy Aircraft
Image

A565 AWACS and Battlespace Command
Image

T565 Modular Tanker Transport
Image

CM-7 Coureur Tactical Airlift Aircraft
Image

CM-8 Tactical Airlifter
CSM Strategic Airlifter
Last edited by Mikoyan-Guryevich on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:20 am, edited 28 times in total.
[strike]I'm a former NS Mentor! If you have any roleplaying related questions, feel free to ask me over telegram!


If I ever appear to be inactive, it's because I am.

User avatar
Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister
 
Posts: 2010
Founded: Jun 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Rotary Wing

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:01 am

Image
To find more information about a selected product, open the spoiler and click on the image to follow to the products main page
RH-90 Incursor Heavy Attack Helicopter
Image

RH-77 Cannondale Stealth Attack Helicopter
Image

TH-300 Lakota Utility Helicopter
Image

TH-400 Celestial Transport Helicopter
[color=#0000BF]
Image
Last edited by Mikoyan-Guryevich on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:21 am, edited 11 times in total.
[strike]I'm a former NS Mentor! If you have any roleplaying related questions, feel free to ask me over telegram!


If I ever appear to be inactive, it's because I am.

User avatar
Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister
 
Posts: 2010
Founded: Jun 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:44 pm

The RM-30 San Real Supersonic bomber has been released along with the GM-24 Caballero Multirole Fighter. These aircraft are now available for purchase in this storefront.

CSGT
Last edited by Mikoyan-Guryevich on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
[strike]I'm a former NS Mentor! If you have any roleplaying related questions, feel free to ask me over telegram!


If I ever appear to be inactive, it's because I am.

User avatar
Ancient and Holy Terra
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 174
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient and Holy Terra » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Image

Official Communiqué from the Republic of Ancient Terra

Joint Communiqué
Ministry of Defense - Ministry of Foreign Affairs


From: The Desk of Lord Admiral Yamato Ishida, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff - Representative of the Terran Ministry of Defense
Intended Recipient: Gemballa Avionic Development (Division of Foreign Military Sales), Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) or its Mikoyan-Guryevich analog

Subject: Intent to Place an Order

Body of Message Follows:

To Gemballa Avionic Development, a member corporation of Mikoyan-Guryevich,

On behalf of the Republic of Ancient Terra, and our Ministry of Defense in particular, I greet you and hope that I find you in good health. We wish to place an order for twelve (12) RM-30 "San Real" heavy bombers, for evaluation purposes and use in an "adversary" role during our biannual "Event Horizon" wargames.

We apologize for the somewhat sudden nature of this order, but a requirement has arisen. Though Ancient Terra maintains a significant aerospace industry and has several active projects to develop indigenous heavy bombers, the RM-30 appears to fill a role not covered in our current procurement plans. Furthermore, this appears to be an excellent opportunity to consider thrust-vectoring in large aircraft, as well as a return to variable-geometry.

To evaluate the effectiveness of this design, the National Diet of Terra has approved the purchase of twelve (12) RM-30s, with an option for up to twenty-four (24) more if the evaluation process is favorable or domestic projects fall further behind schedule. We require the delivery of all twelve aircraft within two years of purchase date. We are additionally willing to finance the acquisition of rate-limiting components for an additional 24 RM-30s to ensure that supplies are available immediately should we choose to exercise our purchasing option for additional aircraft.

Finally, we wish to inquire as to the availability of an ordinance package with which to arm these aircraft, as we are not certain that it is cost-effective to adapt these bombers to use domestic Terran weapons.

We are absolutely willing to sign agreements in order to protect your technologies from reverse-engineering and pledge to respect any relevant IP laws.

The price of 12 RM-30s comes to $4,440,000,000, which is approximately K$2,257,818,500 Terran Kinsens at the current exchange rate of K$1 = NS$1.9665. Obviously, this does not include the price of the proposed weapons package (of which we would need 12) nor acquisition costs for low rate-of-production components that would be required for the 24 optioned RM-30s. Please come back to us with a price for such additions.

We hope that you can accommodate our order; our aggressor squadrons are eager to begin training in anticipation of the coming military exercises in Haven.

Sincerely,

-Lord Admiral Yamato Ishida-

Co-signatories:
-Vice Admiral Miyako "Yolei" Inoue, Chief of Naval Operations - TMSDF -
-Rear Admiral Laina "Lai" Kaimuola, Chief of Operations Distict II - COMFOREXE "Event Horizon" - TMSDF -
-General Ryo Sakazaki, CO 122nd Wing, 84th Adversary Tactics Group - TASDF -
-Fuku Mitsutarō, Ancient Terra's Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs-
-Shigeru Yoshida, Senior Member of the House of Representatives, Vice-President of the Liberal Democratic Party-

User avatar
Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister
 
Posts: 2010
Founded: Jun 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:53 pm

Image


Republic of Ancient Terra: RE Intent to place an order


Greetings Lord Admiral Yamato Ishida.

First of all, thank you for your enquiry in to purchasing the RM-30 San Real. We can assure you that the sudden nature of this order does not trouble us in any way. We hope that the RM-30 can fulfill which ever role that your defence network requires it for, whether this be for a permanent role or an interim replacement.

Your twelve RM-30's is confirmed, and they will be delivered as soon as they roll of the line. Due to large scale production at our Gemballa facility, this will a delivery of roughly one per week. Due to their extreme range, the aircraft will be flown over to your nation, and pilots will return home on a commercial flight.

We ask that the payment of NS$4,400,000,000 be fully covered within ten years to avoid any interest on your account. This can be paid of in small increments or all in one go. We can option you twenty four more RM-30's at a cost of $350,000,000 per aircraft.

As for munitions, the RM-30 can use JDAM weaponry, which uses conventional bombs but with a Precision Guidance System add on, or it can use almost any laser guided bomb available. Mikoyan-Guryevich fields the Paveway III and IV Series of munitions while it waits for the completed development of a new series of bombs. We would be more than happy to send a selection of munitions along with the bombers for testing. We can set pricing at $10,000 per Paveway III and $4,500 per Paveway IV. We can also send 'dummy' bombs, rated at $1000 and $750 respectively.

We hope this fulfills all your requirements

David Hartfield
Gemballa Avionic Development
Last edited by Mikoyan-Guryevich on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[strike]I'm a former NS Mentor! If you have any roleplaying related questions, feel free to ask me over telegram!


If I ever appear to be inactive, it's because I am.

User avatar
Ancient and Holy Terra
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 174
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient and Holy Terra » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:07 am

Official Communiqué from the Republic of Ancient Terra

Joint Communiqué
Ministry of Defense - Ministry of Foreign Affairs


From: The Desk of Lord Admiral Yamato Ishida, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff - Representative of the Terran Ministry of Defense
Intended Recipient: David Hartfield, Gemballa Avionic Development (Division of Foreign Military Sales), Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) or its Mikoyan-Guryevich analog

Subject: Order Confirmation and Follow-up

Body of Message Follows:

Dear Mr. Hartfield,

We appreciate your prompt response to our request, as well as your accommodation of our needs. Your terms are acceptable. Additionally, we'd like to confirm a purchase of 1200 Paveway III and 2400 Paveway IV munitions; I've been informed that several of our allies use these weapons and that any remainder could be supplied to them under the OHS Allied Nations Naval Resupply Agreement.

Evaluation will commence immediately upon receipt of the aircraft. We will have a decision regarding the option within three months of completing testing. Our government has authorized an immediate payment of NS$2,200,000,000, with the remainder being paid upon receipt of 8 aircraft. An additional NS$22,800,000 has been authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the Allied Munitions Replenishment Act.

The Ministry of Finance has asked me to add that your pilots will be met at Tsugaru Airbase by Customs Officials and granted immediate Visas. The Ministry's Travel & Ticketing Office will be happy to book seats on an Ancient Terran Airways flight for any of your flight crews, free of charge.

Again, thank you for the quick response.

Sincerely,

-Lord Admiral Yamato Ishida-

Co-signatories:
-Vice Admiral Miyako "Yolei" Inoue, Chief of Naval Operations - TMSDF -
-Rear Admiral Laina "Lai" Kaimuola, Chief of Operations Distict II - COMFOREXE "Event Horizon" - TMSDF -
-General Ryo Sakazaki, CO 122nd Wing, 84th Adversary Tactics Group - TASDF -
-Fuku Mitsutarō, Ancient Terra's Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs-
-Shigeru Yoshida, Senior Member of the House of Representatives, Vice-President of the Liberal Democratic Party-

User avatar
Mikedor
Minister
 
Posts: 2375
Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikedor » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:20 am

Mikedor wishes to purchase 2 GM-30 bombers, for a cost of The cost for the RM-30 is $7,400,000,000.

With thanks, Mikedor Fleet Air Arm.
Welcome to 1938.

I thought ten thousand swords must have leaped from their scabbards to avenge even a look that threatened her with insult. But the age of chivalry is gone. That of sophisters, economists, and calculators has succeeded; and the glory of Europe is extinguished for ever.

User avatar
Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister
 
Posts: 2010
Founded: Jun 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:24 am

Image


Lord Admiral Yamato Ishida, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff - Representative of the Terran Ministry of Defense

RE: Order confirmation and Follow up

Lord Admiral Yamato Ishida

We have received the cost for the munitions and will fly them out to you shortly. C-5 Galaxy aircraft will be used to fly them to your nation, we would have preferred shipping however that would take several weeks on top of the fortnight it will take to source the bombs. Munitions you are to receive have been provided on behalf of the Mikoyan-Guryevich Air Force Strike Division.

All of your aircraft should be delivered within ten weeks, however if the remainder of the balance of your account is not payed off for some time after, that is perfectly acceptable.

All pilots of your nation are invited to attend a conversion course here in Mikoyan-Guryevich. The course entails a 1-2 week theory course on the aircraft, along with simulator time and flight time. At the completion of the course, pilots will take the aircraft on a simulated bombing run. This training is highly recommended and is provided free of charge. Additional training is provided by Gemballa in your home nation.

Kind Regards

David Hartfield
Gemballa Avionic Development
Last edited by Mikoyan-Guryevich on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
[strike]I'm a former NS Mentor! If you have any roleplaying related questions, feel free to ask me over telegram!


If I ever appear to be inactive, it's because I am.

User avatar
Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister
 
Posts: 2010
Founded: Jun 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:27 am

Mikedor wrote:Mikedor wishes to purchase 2 GM-30 bombers, for a cost of The cost for the RM-30 is $7,400,000,000.

With thanks, Mikedor Fleet Air Arm.


Image


Mikedor Fleet Air Arm

RE: Purchase of aircraft

First of all, thank you for your enquiry in to purchasing the RM-30 San Real. We hope that the RM-30 can fulfill which ever role that your defence network requires it for, and you can be assured that you will always have the support of GAD

Your order of two RM-30's is confirmed, and they will be delivered as soon as they roll of the line. Due to large scale production at our Gemballa facility, this will a delivery of roughly one per week. Due to their extreme range, the aircraft will be flown over to your nation, and pilots will return home on a commercial flight.

We ask that the payment of NS$740,000,000 be fully covered within ten years to avoid any interest on your account. This can be paid of in small increments or all in one go, depending on your nations budget or financial capacity.

David Hartfield
Gemballa Avionic Development
Last edited by Mikoyan-Guryevich on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
[strike]I'm a former NS Mentor! If you have any roleplaying related questions, feel free to ask me over telegram!


If I ever appear to be inactive, it's because I am.

User avatar
Of the Quendi
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15058
Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:05 am

The Most Serene Republic of the Quendi would like to purchase:

64 RM-30 San Real to a price of 370,000,000 USD
Total costs: 8,880,000,000 USD

Sincerely
RH Carmen Safina
Senior Minister of Foreign Affairs and the World Assembly
The Most Serene Republic of the Quendi
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

1st runner-up of Best High Fantasy RPer of 2014

User avatar
Anghele
Envoy
 
Posts: 289
Founded: Jul 24, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anghele » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:12 am

M.A.C Heavy Industries | Defense

Purchases Division

Official Letter




We wish to enquire if there are any shares of Gemballa Avionic Development available for purchase.

Thank you,

M.A.C Heavy Industries | Defense.
Last edited by Anghele on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Strength Through Unity,Unity Through Faith | The Perfect Equillibrium

Anghele Prevails !


Anghele Armed Forces Supplier

Official Storefront

M.A.C - Military Armaments Company Corporation

Worldwide Leader in Small Arms.

User avatar
Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister
 
Posts: 2010
Founded: Jun 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:09 pm

Image


The Most Serene Republic of the Quendi

RH Carmen Safina

First of all, thank you for your enquiry in to purchasing the RM-30 San Real. We hope that the RM-30 can fulfill which ever role that your defence network requires it for, and you can be assured that you will always have the support of GAD

Your order of sixty-four RM-30's is confirmed, and they will be delivered as soon as they roll of the line. Due to large scale production at our Gemballa facility, we expect a delivery of roughly one per week. Due to their extreme range, the aircraft will be flown over to your nation, and pilots will return home on a commercial flight.

We ask that the payment of NS$8,800,000,000 be fully covered within ten years to avoid any interest on your account. This can be paid of in small increments or all in one go, depending on your nations budget or financial capacity.

David Hartfield
Gemballa Avionic Development
Last edited by Mikoyan-Guryevich on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[strike]I'm a former NS Mentor! If you have any roleplaying related questions, feel free to ask me over telegram!


If I ever appear to be inactive, it's because I am.

User avatar
Acerik
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 64
Founded: May 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Acerik » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:04 am

The Army Air Corp of The Armed Republic of Acerik would like to make a purchase order of 50 GM 24 Multirole Fighters as part of our military modernization program. We would also like to inquire if the domestic production rights to this fighter might become available in the future?

User avatar
Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister
 
Posts: 2010
Founded: Jun 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:12 am

Image


The Armed Republic of Acerik

To whom it may concern

First of all, thank you for your enquiry in to purchasing the GM-24 Caballero. We hope that the GM-24 can fulfill which ever role that your defence network requires it for, and you can be assured that you will always have the support of GAD

Your order of sixty-four GM-24's is confirmed, and they will be delivered as soon as they roll of the line. Due to large scale production at our Gemballa facility, we expect a delivery of roughly two per week. Aircraft will be transported to your nation via special transport ships, as this is the most cost effective way of doing so.

We ask that the payment of NS$8,250,000,000 be fully covered within ten years to avoid any interest on your account. This can be paid of in small increments or all in one go, depending on your nations budget or financial capacity.

With regards to your enquiry about Domestic Production Rights, they have currently been barred from sale by the Mikoyan-Guryevich Ministry of Defence, however it is assumed that they will be later released from sale in a few years, albeit not to all nations. However, prior customers are more likely to be able to purchase DPR's.

David Hartfield
Gemballa Avionic Development
[/quote]
[strike]I'm a former NS Mentor! If you have any roleplaying related questions, feel free to ask me over telegram!


If I ever appear to be inactive, it's because I am.

User avatar
Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister
 
Posts: 2010
Founded: Jun 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:53 pm

ooc: An attack helicopter will be posted in the coming weeks, along with an AWACS version of the RM-30
[strike]I'm a former NS Mentor! If you have any roleplaying related questions, feel free to ask me over telegram!


If I ever appear to be inactive, it's because I am.

User avatar
Blademasters765
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8587
Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:59 am

we the Bladian Imperium would like to ask hen the DPR to the GM 24 Multirole Fighter will be available

signed
Air Marshall Nicholas Tomas
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.


Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

User avatar
Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister
 
Posts: 2010
Founded: Jun 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:08 am

Image


Air Marshall Nicholas Tomas

Currently, debate is being held within the Mikoyan-Guryevich Ministry of Defence over whether the barrier barring the sale of Domestic Production Rights should be removed. It is expected that the barrier will be lifted within the current months and other nations will be able to manufacture the GM-24, albeit for a substantial cost and this will only be given to certain nations.

David Hartfield
Gemballa Avionic Development
[strike]I'm a former NS Mentor! If you have any roleplaying related questions, feel free to ask me over telegram!


If I ever appear to be inactive, it's because I am.

User avatar
Blademasters765
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8587
Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:14 am

To:David Hartfield
Gemballa Avionic Development

From:Air Marshall Nicholas Tomas

Well the nation of Bladia would like to see if it is possible to reserve them in advance should they come available

Signed
Air Marshall Nicholas Tomas
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.


Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

User avatar
Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister
 
Posts: 2010
Founded: Jun 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:47 am

Image


Air Marshall Nicholas Tomas

Such a reservation would be rather impractical and unnecessary. Currently, the Domestic Production Rights have not had a listed price applied to them, therefore we would not be able to take a deposit. Also, the Domestic Production Rights are not garanteed for release. Finally, the Domestic Production Rights are rather immediate in effect and are not of limited number, therefore pre-ordering them really offers no benefits.

We must ask you to check back at a later date when the domestic production rights become available. Unfortunately, we can't say exactly when this may be. We apologize for not being of assistance and we understand your frustration on this matter.

David Hartfield
Gemballa Avionic Development
Last edited by Mikoyan-Guryevich on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
[strike]I'm a former NS Mentor! If you have any roleplaying related questions, feel free to ask me over telegram!


If I ever appear to be inactive, it's because I am.

User avatar
Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister
 
Posts: 2010
Founded: Jun 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:21 am

The RH-77 Cannondale Attack Helicopter is now available for purchase
[strike]I'm a former NS Mentor! If you have any roleplaying related questions, feel free to ask me over telegram!


If I ever appear to be inactive, it's because I am.

User avatar
Blademasters765
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8587
Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:28 am

To:David Hartfield
Gemballa Avionic Development
From:Air Marshall Nicholas Tomas

we would like to buy The Domestic Production Rights for the RH-77, $500,000,000,000 NS
will be transferred upon confirmation

Signed
Air Marshall Nicholas Tomas
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.


Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

User avatar
Mikoyan-Guryevich
Minister
 
Posts: 2010
Founded: Jun 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikoyan-Guryevich » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:37 am

Image


Air Marshall Nicholas Tomas

Greetings. First of all, we would like to thank you for selecting the RH-77 Helicopter to serve with your nation. Blueprints and manufacturing specifications will be sent to your nation as soon as possible, and your nation will be able to manufacture the RH-77 soon after. Be aware that the RH-77 is a rather complex and expensive product to manufacture.

Payment of the licence for Domestic Production Rights is due within ten years, therefore we ask that the total be paid off before then otherwise interest will occur. Payment can be made in small increments or 'all-in-one-go.'

Be aware that the nation of Bladia is prohibited from selling the RH-77, or any part of the RH-77 to any other country. Violation of this will result in severe consequences.

We hope that you will return.

David Hartfield
Gemballa Avionic Development
[strike]I'm a former NS Mentor! If you have any roleplaying related questions, feel free to ask me over telegram!


If I ever appear to be inactive, it's because I am.

User avatar
Blademasters765
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8587
Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:43 am

To:David Hartfield
Gemballa Avionic Development
From:Air Marshall Nicholas Tomas

We are well able to provide the sum of money, It shall be wired to immediatly

signed
Air Marshall Nicholas Tomas
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.


Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

User avatar
Anghele
Envoy
 
Posts: 289
Founded: Jul 24, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anghele » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:09 am

Edited.
Last edited by Anghele on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Strength Through Unity,Unity Through Faith | The Perfect Equillibrium

Anghele Prevails !


Anghele Armed Forces Supplier

Official Storefront

M.A.C - Military Armaments Company Corporation

Worldwide Leader in Small Arms.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]

Advertisement

Remove ads