NATION

PASSWORD

West-East Airways - Open

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

West-East Airways - Open

Postby ViZion » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:29 pm

REST EASY ON WEST-EAST TM

Founding Member Of

[ HOME | HISTORY | APPLICATION | DESTINATIONS | COMPASS LOYALTY PROGRAM | COMPASS CLUB LOUNGE | FLEET & CLASSES ]

Welcome to West-East Airways
Welcome to West-East Airways, the new airline that connects you to the world. West-East Airways is the result of a merger between two legacy airlines, Western World Airline and Eastward Airways, that have been serving customers with excellence and reliability for nearly a century. Together, we have combined our strengths, resources, and expertise to create a new airline that is more efficient, more competitive, and more customer-oriented than ever before.

West-East Airways is proud to offer you a wide range of destinations across ViZion and beyond. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, you can find the perfect flight for your needs. You can also enjoy our modern fleet, friendly service, and comfortable amenities on board. Our flights are equipped with Wi-Fi, entertainment systems, power outlets, and spacious seats. We also provide complimentary snacks and beverages, as well as premium meals and drinks for purchase.

As a West-East Airways customer, you are also eligible to join our Compass Loyalty Program, the most rewarding program in the sky. With Compass, you can earn points for every dollar you spend on flights and partner services, and redeem them for free flights, upgrades, hotel stays, car rentals, and more. You can also enjoy exclusive benefits and privileges as you climb up the tiers of our program.

West-East Airways offers a community of travelers who share a passion for exploring new horizons. We invite you to join us and discover the world with us. Thank you for choosing West-East Airways. We look forward to flying with you soon.

History
West-East Airways is the result of a merger between two legacy airlines, Western World Airline and Eastward Airways, that have been serving customers for over 50 years. The merger was announced in 2022 and completed in 2023, creating a new airline that is more efficient, more competitive, and more customer-oriented than ever before.

Western World Airline was formed in ViZion City in 1934, and primarily handled travel throughout their Italy, African, and Central American states, with some travel throughout. The airline was known for its pioneering spirit and its expansion into new markets. It was one of the first airlines to offer transatlantic flights, jet services, and low-cost fares. It also had a strong presence in the cargo and charter sectors.

However, Western World Airline faced many challenges and difficulties over the years. It suffered from labor disputes, financial losses, safety issues, and customer complaints. It also struggled to compete with larger and more successful airlines both domestically and internationally. Since the 1980s, Western World Airline lost market share and profitability, and had to undergo several restructuring and downsizing efforts. In the last few years, it posted growing losses and faced bankruptcy.

Eastward Airways was formed in Vitalita in 1949, and handled a lot of air travel from Vitalita across to eastern Africa claims as well as Astyria. The airline was known for its quality service and its focus on customer satisfaction. It was one of the first airlines to offer inflight entertainment, frequent flyer programs, and online booking. It also had a loyal customer base and a good reputation in the industry.

Like Western World Airline, Eastward Airways has also faced countless challenges and difficulties over the years. It suffered from rising costs, regulatory changes, security threats, and environmental concerns. It also struggled to expand its network and its fleet, and to keep up with the changing demands and preferences of customers. In the 2000s, Eastward Airways lost market share and profitability, and had to undergo several cost-cutting and consolidation efforts. In the last three years, it posted losses and faced liquidation.

The merger between Western World Airline and Eastward Airways was seen as a strategic move to save both airlines from collapse and to create a new airline that could compete better in the global market. The merger filled in the gaps in their airline network, allowing them to offer more destinations and more connections to customers. It also allowed them to save costs by combining their resources, operations, and staff. It also allowed them to improve their service quality by adopting best practices from both airlines.

One of the key features of the merger was the creation of a new loyalty program called Compass Loyalty Program. This program replaced the old loyalty programs of both airlines, which were considered outdated and ineffective. Compass Loyalty Program is designed to reward customers for their loyalty and to make their travel experience more enjoyable and convenient. It offers points for every dollar spent on flights and partner services, which can be redeemed for free flights, upgrades, hotel stays, car rentals, and more. It also offers exclusive benefits and privileges as customers climb up the tiers of the program.

West-East Airways is more than just an airline. It is a community of travelers who share a passion for exploring new horizons. It is a story of resilience, innovation, and collaboration. It is a vision of a brighter future for aviation.

Applications
Airport Application:
Fill out this application to allow our airline to fly to your airport!
Code: Select all
[b]Airport Application[/b]
[i]Home Nation:[/i]
[i]Airport Name:[/i]
[i]IATA Code:[/i] (example: LAX)
[i]City Location:[/i]
[i]Airport Name 2:[/i]
[i]Airport Name 3:[/i]
[i]Airport Name 4:[/i]

Mileage + Elite Status Partnership:
Fill out this application for your airline to partner with ours to share mileage earning, redemption, and elite status benefits.
Code: Select all
[b]Airline Partnership[/b]
[i]Home Nation:[/i]
[i]Airline Name:[/i]
[i]Person of Contact Name:[/i]
[i]Airline Mileage/Loyalty Program Name:[/i]
[i]Elite Status Tiers:[/i]
Last edited by ViZion on Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:30 am, edited 26 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Destinations

Postby ViZion » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:31 pm

Destinations Place - 43 Destinations

Rasville International Airport (RAS) - ViZion
Central Universe International Airport (CUI) - ViZion
Antibarber International Airport (ANT) - ViZion
Lymar International Airport (LYM) - ViZion
Kirkland International Airport (KIR) - ViZion
His City International Airport (HCI) - ViZion
Kingsgate International Airport (KGX) - ViZion
Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport (CGI) - ViZion
Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI) - ViZion
ViZion Island International Airport (VII) - ViZion
Yucatan International Airport (YIA) - ViZion
Chieftain International Airport (CIA) - ViZion
Babu International Airport (BIA) - ViZion
Jackson Regional Airport (JRA) - ViZion
Templeton National Airport (TNA) - ViZion
Adamsville Regional Airport (ARA) - ViZion
Tacoma Regional Airport (TRA) - ViZion
Archville National Airport (ANA) - ViZion
Bumba Regional Airport (BRA) - ViZion
Kawbe Regional Airport (KRA) - ViZion
Marceton Regional Airport (MRA) - ViZion
Northpoint View Airport (NVA) - ViZion
Cuito Regional Airport (CRA) - ViZion
Morichal Regional Airport (MOR) - ViZion
San Jose Regional Airport (SJR) - ViZion
Chibawa Regional Airport (CHI) - ViZion
Tabago Regional Airport (TAB) - ViZion
Arlington National Airport (ARL) - ViZion
Roundtown Regional Airport (RRA) - ViZion
Cepasta Regional Airport (CEP) - ViZion
Barmarse National Airport (BAR) - ViZion
Oliver Anderson Regional Airport (OAR) - ViZion
Kingston National Airport (KNA) - ViZion
Pharaohs Landing Regional Airport (PLR) - ViZion
Shelbin Intercontinental Airport (SIA) - Jarridia
Greenacre/Jaquess International Airport (GJA) - Kiakor, Jarridia
Corvica/Seaton Joint International Airport (CIA) - Jarridia
Khan / Branam International Airport (KBI) - Jarridia
Westwood Intercontinental Airport (WIA) - Jarridia
Atheia International Airport (ATH) - Polythinia
Saînt-Thómes International Airport (STI) - Debue
Fast Forces International Airport (FFX) - Army Forces
Nova International Airport (NIT) - Solm
Last edited by ViZion on Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Additional

Postby ViZion » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:32 pm

Compass Loyalty Program

As a West-East Airways customer, you are also eligible to join our Compass Loyalty Program, the most rewarding program in the sky. With Compass, you can earn points for every dollar you spend on flights and partner services, and redeem them for free flights, upgrades, hotel stays, car rentals, and more. You can also enjoy exclusive benefits and privileges as you climb up the tiers of our program.

Compass is designed to reward you for your loyalty and make your travel experience more enjoyable and convenient. Here are the details of our tiers and how you can achieve them:

• Compass Member: This is the basic tier that you join when you sign up for Compass. You earn 5 point for every dollar you spend on West-East Airways and partners. You can redeem your points for flights and other rewards starting from 5,000 points. You can also access your account online, track your points balance, and manage your bookings.
  • Compass Silver Member: This is the second tier that you reach when you earn 15,000 points in a calendar year. You earn 6 points for every dollar you spend on West-East Airways and partners. You also get priority check-in, boarding, and baggage handling, as well as access to select airport lounges. You can also enjoy a 10% discount on inflight purchases.
  • Compass Gold Member: This is the third tier that you reach when you earn 35,000 points in a calendar year. You earn 8 points for every dollar you spend on West-East Airways and partners. You also get all the benefits of Silver, plus free seat selection, one free checked bag, and a 25% discount on inflight purchases. You can also enjoy a 25% discount on award flights. Get 50% off yearly Compass Club membership.
  • Compass Platinum Member: This is the fourth tier that you reach when you earn 50,000 points in a calendar year. You earn 10 points for every dollar you spend on West-East Airways and partners. You also get all the benefits of Gold, plus two free checked bags, priority security screening, and access to all airport lounges. You can also enjoy a 50% discount on award flights. Get 75% off yearly Compass Club membership.
  • Compass Platinum Elite Member: This is the highest tier that you reach when you earn 150,000 points in a calendar year. You earn 15 points for every dollar you spend on West-East Airways and partners. You also get all the benefits of Platinum, plus unlimited upgrades, a personal concierge service, and a complimentary companion ticket every year. You can also enjoy a free round trip award flight every year. Get a free Compass Club membership, plus two complementary yearly memberships to give out.
  • Compass Elite Life Member: This is a special tier that you achieve when you physically fly one million miles lifetime with us with West-East Airways. You are locked in for life at Platinum Elite status, and you start with 150,000 points every January 1. You also get all the benefits of Platinum Elite, plus recognition as a lifetime member of West-East Airways.

Compass is more than just a loyalty program. It is a way of showing our appreciation for your trust and support. We invite you to join Compass today and start enjoying the rewards of flying with West-East Airways. Thank you for choosing West-East Airways. We look forward to flying with you soon.

EARN MORE POINTS
You can earn more points through spending with our partners on Sky Alliance, other travel partners such as hotel and cruise lines, and our shopping and dining options. Coming soon, you will also be able to earn points spending on our upcoming West-East credit cards!

Welcome to Compass Club, the premium lounge for West-East Airways passengers who want to make the most of their travel time. Whether you need to relax, work, or have some fun, Compass Club has everything you need to enjoy your journey.

As a Compass Club member, you can access the lounge at any of our global or domestic hubs, along with up to two guests or your immediate family members. The lounge is open from 5 a.m. to 1 a.m. daily, so you can always find a place to unwind before your flight.

At the lounge, you can choose from a range of amenities and services, including:

• Comfortable seating areas with free Wi-Fi and power outlets
  • Workstations with printers, scanners, and fax machines
  • Complimentary snacks, beverages, and alcoholic drinks from the self-service bar
  • A menu of delicious dishes at a discounted price
  • TVs, magazines, newspapers, and board games for entertainment
  • Complimentary headsets to listen to music or watch a movie on your personal device
  • If you need any assistance with your travel arrangements, our friendly and helpful staff are ready to help you at the reception desk. They can help you with checking in, changing your seat, or booking a car rental.
  • You are also provided with information about the local weather, attractions, and events.

Compass Club is more than just a lounge. It’s a club that rewards you for choosing West-East Airways. You can join Compass Club in three ways:

• Purchase a yearly membership for $599 or a day pass for $79
  • Fly with a First Class ticket
  • Earn a discounted or free membership at various elite status levels

Join Compass Club today and discover the benefits of being part of our exclusive community. Compass Club is where your journey begins.
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:48 am, edited 9 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:39 pm

Aircraft Information

Fleet
35 x Streamline 40R-G
25 x Streamline Eagle 20R III
150 x Streamline C370 II
145 x Streamline C470 V
80 x Streamline C670-LR V
35 x Streamline C870-LLR V

Classes

• Economy
    If you’re looking for a comfortable and affordable way to fly, look no further than West-East’s economy seating. Our economy seats offer you more space and convenience than most other airlines.

With 32 inches of legroom and above average pitch, you can stretch out and relax during your flight. You’ll also enjoy our in-seat screens, which let you watch movies, TV shows, or live news. You can also plug in your own device to the USB port or the power outlet and stay connected and entertained.

And if your flight is at or above 2,000 miles, you’ll get a free meal as well. Choose from a variety of options, including vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and halal. You can also purchase snacks and drinks from our menu at any time.

West-East’s economy seating is designed to make your flight more enjoyable and hassle-free. Book your ticket today and discover why West-East is the best choice for economy travelers.

• Economy Plus
    If you’re looking for a more luxurious and spacious way to fly, look no further than West-East’s Economy Plus seating. Our Economy Plus seats offer you more comfort and privacy than most other airlines.

With larger wider seats, you can have more room to relax and recline. You’ll also enjoy our privacy wings, which let you create your own personal space. You’ll also get a Business Class meal and one free alcoholic beverage of your choice. You can choose from a variety of options, including vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and halal. You can also purchase additional snacks and drinks from our menu at any time.

West-East’s Economy Plus seating is designed to make your flight more enjoyable and luxurious. Book your ticket today and discover why West-East is the best choice for Economy Plus travelers.

• Business
    If you’re looking for the ultimate way to fly, look no further than West-East’s Business Class seating. Our Business Class seats offer you the highest level of comfort and privacy in the skies.

You’ll have your own personal space with a sliding door and a fully enclosed suite. You’ll also enjoy a 21-inch wide seat that converts to a 78-inch fully reclined, 180-degree lie-flat bed1. You’ll also get a Westin Heavenly In-Flight bedding, oversized duvet and down-alternative pillow to help you relax and sleep well1.

You’ll also enjoy a premium dining experience with a Business Class menu that features a variety of options, including vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and halal. You’ll also get one free alcoholic beverage of your choice. You can also order additional snacks and drinks from our menu at any time.

You’ll also enjoy an advanced in-flight entertainment system with a large screen and noise-canceling headphones. You can watch movies, TV shows, or live news, or plug in your own device to the USB port or the power outlet and stay connected and entertained2.

West-East’s Business Class seating is designed to make your flight more enjoyable and luxurious. Book your ticket today and discover why West-East is the best choice for Business Class travelers.

• First
    If you’re looking for the ultimate way to fly, look no further than West-East’s First Class seating. Our First Class seats offer you the highest level of comfort, privacy, and luxury in the skies.

With fully enclosed suites, you can have your own personal space with a sliding door. You’ll also enjoy a 23-inch wide seat that converts to a 82-inch fully reclined, 180-degree lie-flat bed1. You’ll also get a Westin Heavenly In-Flight bedding, oversized duvet and down-alternative pillow to help you relax and sleep well1.

You’ll also enjoy a premium dining experience with a First Class menu that features a variety of options, including vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and halal. You’ll also get unlimited alcoholic beverages of your choice. You can also order additional snacks and drinks from our menu at any time.

West-East’s First Class seating also features an advanced in-flight entertainment system with a 32-inch screen and noise-canceling headphones. You can watch movies, TV shows, or live news, or plug in your own device to the USB port or the power outlet and stay connected and entertained2.

West-East’s First Class seating is designed to make your flight more enjoyable and luxurious. Book your ticket today and discover why West-East is the best choice for First Class travelers.
Last edited by ViZion on Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:46 am, edited 4 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:50 am

Introducing The All-New Compass Club Lounge
Welcome to Compass Club, the premium lounge for West-East Airways passengers who want to make the most of their travel time. Whether you need to relax, work, or have some fun, Compass Club has everything you need to enjoy your journey.

As a Compass Club member, you can access the lounge at any of our global or domestic hubs, along with up to two guests or your immediate family members. The lounge is open from 5 a.m. to 1 a.m. daily, so you can always find a place to unwind before your flight.

At the lounge, you can choose from a range of amenities and services, including:

• Comfortable seating areas with free Wi-Fi and power outlets
  • Workstations with printers, scanners, and fax machines
  • Complimentary snacks, beverages, and alcoholic drinks from the self-service bar
  • A menu of delicious dishes at a discounted price
  • TVs, magazines, newspapers, and board games for entertainment
  • Complimentary headsets to listen to music or watch a movie on your personal device
  • If you need any assistance with your travel arrangements, our friendly and helpful staff are ready to help you at the reception desk. They can help you with checking in, changing your seat, or booking a car rental.
  • You are also provided with information about the local weather, attractions, and events.

Compass Club is more than just a lounge. It’s a club that rewards you for choosing West-East Airways. You can join Compass Club in three ways:

• Purchase a yearly membership for $599 or a day pass for $79
  • Fly with a First Class ticket
  • Earn a discounted or free membership at various elite status levels

Join Compass Club today and discover the benefits of being part of our exclusive community. Compass Club is where your journey begins.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:14 am

REST EASY ON WEST-EAST TM

Founding Member Of

Five Jarridian Airport
West-East Airways is proud to announce our fifth destination to Jarrida, Greenacre/Jaquess International Airport (GJA) in Kiakor, Jarridia.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Return to Global Economics and Trade