NATION

PASSWORD

AM-50 Scatterable Anti-Personnel Mine

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:14 am

Explosive: 50 grams TNT/RDX mis
Mass: 280 grams
Diameter: 9 cm
Height: 4.5 cm
Operating pressure: 5-15 kilos.
Operating temperatures: -50 to +50.
Arming time: 5-40 minutes
Price: $10 (regular) $15 self-destructing
DPR: $100 million

Make all your orders at Allanean Defense Exports

Background: he AP-50 represents a paradigm shift in modern anti-personnel mine technology. Crafted for seamless mass production, this versatile munition is deployable via both aerial and ground scattering platforms, as well as through meticulous hand-emplacement. Its ingenious design minimizes metal components, ensuring adaptability across diverse technological landscapes and climates.

Multi-Purpose Deployment: The AP-50 is a linchpin in any strategic arsenal, capable of standalone application or integration within a comprehensive system. Whether as part of a combined minefield or as a critical 'detonator' for larger munitions, its compact size enables seamless integration into various ordnance, including esteemed models like the TM-62 or the illustrious Allanean AAM-2.

Cutting-Edge Technology: A pioneering amalgamation of recycled plastics and a resilient rubber-like polymer forms the rugged external body of this mine. Impervious to water, it conquers every terrain, from frigid snowscapes to treacherous swamps and scorching deserts. Its buoyancy ensures it remains steadfast on land, with no risk of drifting on water.

Safe Arming Protocol: With the removal of the safety pin, the arming mechanism commences a compression process, slowly cutting through a safety polymer layer. This sequence spans 1 to 40 minutes, culminating in the fully armed state. Only applied pressure will instigate detonation, providing reassurance for handling and placement.
The AP-50 employs a sophisticated air-pressure delay fuze mechanism, effectively safeguarding against inadvertent detonation. This technological marvel enhances the mine's robustness, enabling seamless deployment from helicopter-based scattering systems. Moreover, it substantially fortifies the mine's resilience against explosive-based clearance procedures,. This cutting-edge feature reinforces the AP-50's position at the forefront of modern mine warfare technology.

Optional Self-Destruct Variant: For clients prioritizing safe demining procedures, Allanean Arms offers a self-destructing iteration. Equipped with a precise chemical time fuze, this variant ensures detonation within 48-72 hours post-planting, contingent on prevailing weather conditions. Success rates soar to an astounding 99.9%, exemplifying our unwavering commitment to safety and reliability.

Strategic Advantages: The AP-50's compelling trifecta of cost-effectiveness, unparalleled durability, and intuitive simplicity renders it the ultimate choice for nations fortifying their borders or orchestrating high-tempo combined arms operations. Elevate your tactical advantage with the AP-50, where innovation meets supremacy.

AP-50: Engineering Excellence for Tactical Dominance.

Make all your orders at Allanean Defense Exports

OOC: Art by Kerfin
Last edited by Allanea on Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Return to Global Economics and Trade