NATION

PASSWORD

Banco Privado Register your Currency

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:54 am

Independence Hill wrote:
Reino do Brazil wrote:Universal Treasury Not Independence Hill at 1.53NSD up
Cruzado Reino do Brazil at 1.49NSD now 1.52NSD up

(OOC- we use the value of the UTN listed on NSDossier. In the Economic Data post in my region, there might be a mistake that says we gather that data from NSEconomy(broomdces). I'll look it over to see if an error was made but I thought I'd let you know. We're actually {}1.00 = $1.96)

ooc hey, I had to choose nsy economy but we can discuss the rate further down

Independence Hill
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Independence Hill » Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:56 am

Reino do Brazil wrote:
Independence Hill wrote:
(OOC- we use the value of the UTN listed on NSDossier. In the Economic Data post in my region, there might be a mistake that says we gather that data from NSEconomy(broomdces). I'll look it over to see if an error was made but I thought I'd let you know. We're actually {}1.00 = $1.96)

(OOC- No worries, I'll gladly accept. If it's a spreadsheet and data issue, I think I can help you.)
NS stats are canon. We are not a copy of the United States of America, just a nation with American elements. The large star in the middle of our flag is to symbolize the executive nation as a uniting force while the crown above is to symbolize that this executive nation also has central banking powers. We are still a democratic republic, with a president, two houses of congress, and a judicial branch.

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:22 am

Independence Hill wrote:
Reino do Brazil wrote:

(OOC- No worries, I'll gladly accept. If it's a spreadsheet and data issue, I think I can help you.)

ooc tx

Independence Hill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Independence Hill » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:33 am

The USIH Bank & Trust wishes to purchase 49% of Banco Privado for $9.8 Billion.
NS stats are canon. We are not a copy of the United States of America, just a nation with American elements. The large star in the middle of our flag is to symbolize the executive nation as a uniting force while the crown above is to symbolize that this executive nation also has central banking powers. We are still a democratic republic, with a president, two houses of congress, and a judicial branch.

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:37 am

deleted
Last edited by Reino do Brazil on Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Independence Hill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Independence Hill » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:41 am

Reino do Brazil wrote:
Independence Hill wrote:The USIH Bank & Trust wishes to purchase 49% of Banco Privado for $9.8 Billion.

ImageBanco Privado

From. Antonio de Sousa Cardoso, President, Banco Privado

Sir,,
After reviewing your proposal with the Board of Directors and after having had the go ahead for this operation by the Regulator (The Royal Treasury of Reino do Brazil), the Bank has decided to accept your proposal.Welcome aboard.

Yours Sincerely
ASCardoso

Thank you, sir. A new golden era of banking is upon us. We'll start with changing the logos on your ATM to read "Banco Privado, powered by the USIH financial network."

Bharbosia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 02, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Bharbosia » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:48 am

Nation name: Bharbosia
Name of account holder: Ernst Pröll
Amount to be deposited (min 1.000.000nsd or equivalent): 804,100,000 (9,460,000 NSD)
Currency(if not nsd): New Risa
Would you like to receive alerts on your account?: Yes please

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:57 am

Bharbosia wrote:Nation name: Bharbosia
Name of account holder: Ernst Pröll
Amount to be deposited (min 1.000.000nsd or equivalent): 804,100,000 (9,460,000 NSD)
Currency(if not nsd): New Risa
Would you like to receive alerts on your account?: Yes please

ImageBanco Privado

Dear Mr. Pröll

Thank you for choosing us for your banking services. Your account has been created. 1NR=0,21NSD.

Thank you for your business.
MJoao

Sincerely
Manuel Joao, Intl Manager

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:12 am

deleted
Last edited by Reino do Brazil on Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Independence Hill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Independence Hill » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:13 am

Reino do Brazil wrote:ooc, I the holder of the account Reino do Brazil, give premission for the holder of the account Independence Hill to co-mamage the thread of Banco Privado.

(ooc- Thank you. I''ll refer to this section in the future in case someone complains that I'm managing a thread that isn't mine.)

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:17 pm

Independence Hill wrote:
Reino do Brazil wrote:ooc, I the holder of the account Reino do Brazil, give premission for the holder of the account Independence Hill to co-mamage the thread of Banco Privado.

this premission has been revoqued by order of the Regulator of Reino do Brazil.

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:56 am

Nation name: Reino do Brazil
Name of account holder: Eliad Kern (Marquis Kern)
Amount to be deposited (min 1.000.000nsd or equivalent): 23.000.000 at 1.56 NSD
Currency(if not nsd): Not Independence Hill
Would you like to receive alerts on your account?: Yes

ImageBanco Privado

Dear Mr. Kern

Thank you for choosing us for your banking services. Your account has been created.

Thank you for your business.
MJoao

Sincerely
Manuel Joao, Intl Manager
Last edited by Reino do Brazil on Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ayodhyadesha
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Ayodhyadesha » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:28 am

GRAND CHANCELLOR OF THE SOVEREIGN KINGDOM OF AYODHYADESHA

To,
Manuel Joao,
Intl Manager,
Banco Privado

Greetings to Mr. Manuel,
I am General Vikram Singh, Commander in Chief of the Riverine Naval Force, a branch of the Ayodhyadesha Armed Forces, and the Grand Chancellor of the newly-proclaimed Sovereign Kingdom of Ayodhyadesha. We at present are carrying out a coup d'etat against the Emperor of Ayodhyadesha, and have managed to remove him from power in key riverine cities such as Kashi, Mathura, Kannauj etc. and even have partial control of the capital city of Ayodhya. We also have captured the Emperor's heir apparent, Crown Prince Shrikant Vyasaputra, whereas the Royal Palace is just a few hours away from being liberated from the Emperor's men. The Emperor's location is, at present, unknown, but he is incapable of authorising decisions as we have control of the state news headquarters, which is the only news provider in the entire country.

As Grand Chancellor, I checked the state records and we have noticed that the former Emperor had opened two accounts in your bank, one in his name and one in the name of the Royal Family, which is no longer the Royal Family. The account in the former Emperor's name contains 2 million Mohurs, and the account of the Royal Family contains 3 million Mohurs, according to our state secret records. I, as Grand Chancellor, do authorise in the name of our head of state His Majesty King Naresh Vyasaputra the withdrawal of all money from those accounts to be transferred to the Office of the Grand Chancellor.

As we have no knowledge of the whereabouts of the former Emperor, we do not believe that there is any proof he is living and hence, we believe that both the accounts pass on to his heir apparent, who has been arrested by us. Hence, we are rightfully authorising the withdrawal of 5 million Mohurs.

We do hope you withdraw the Mohurs and transfer them to the Office of the Grand Chancellor as soon as possible. Thank you.

Regards,
General Vikram Singh,
Grand Chancellor,
Sovereign Kingdom of Ayodhyadesha
Current year: 1191 A.D./1248 V.S.
"I, hereby, with the powers vested in me, do abolish the post of the Premier, as it is at present redundant as I am legally empowered to take decisions." - H.M. Emperor Shaktidasa Vyasaputra II in an address to the Chamber of Brahmins today | Ex-Premier Sri Haridasa convicted of murder of the Emperor, treason, corruption, arson, vandalism and conspiracy against the state by the Supreme Court of Ayodhyadesha, has been sentenced to death by cannon | H.H. King Naresh Vyasaputra of Magadha to visit Ayodhya to meet his brother H.M. the Emperor

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:00 am

Ayodhyadesha wrote:
GRAND CHANCELLOR OF THE SOVEREIGN KINGDOM OF AYODHYADESHA

To,
Manuel Joao,
Intl Manager,
Banco Privado

Greetings to Mr. Manuel,
I am General Vikram Singh, Commander in Chief of the Riverine Naval Force, a branch of the Ayodhyadesha Armed Forces, and the Grand Chancellor of the newly-proclaimed Sovereign Kingdom of Ayodhyadesha. We at present are carrying out a coup d'etat against the Emperor of Ayodhyadesha, and have managed to remove him from power in key riverine cities such as Kashi, Mathura, Kannauj etc. and even have partial control of the capital city of Ayodhya. We also have captured the Emperor's heir apparent, Crown Prince Shrikant Vyasaputra, whereas the Royal Palace is just a few hours away from being liberated from the Emperor's men. The Emperor's location is, at present, unknown, but he is incapable of authorising decisions as we have control of the state news headquarters, which is the only news provider in the entire country.

As Grand Chancellor, I checked the state records and we have noticed that the former Emperor had opened two accounts in your bank, one in his name and one in the name of the Royal Family, which is no longer the Royal Family. The account in the former Emperor's name contains 2 million Mohurs, and the account of the Royal Family contains 3 million Mohurs, according to our state secret records. I, as Grand Chancellor, do authorise in the name of our head of state His Majesty King Naresh Vyasaputra the withdrawal of all money from those accounts to be transferred to the Office of the Grand Chancellor.

As we have no knowledge of the whereabouts of the former Emperor, we do not believe that there is any proof he is living and hence, we believe that both the accounts pass on to his heir apparent, who has been arrested by us. Hence, we are rightfully authorising the withdrawal of 5 million Mohurs.

We do hope you withdraw the Mohurs and transfer them to the Office of the Grand Chancellor as soon as possible. Thank you.

Regards,
General Vikram Singh,
Grand Chancellor,
Sovereign Kingdom of Ayodhyadesha

ImageBanco Privado

General Singh,

Congratulations for your endenvour. Accordingly with the Law of Reino do Brazil it is not possible to release an account unless with a dead certificate, or after 5 years unconnu. (5rl days)

Thank you
MPereira

Ayodhyadesha
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ayodhyadesha » Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:09 am

OFFICIAL LETTER FROM HER MAJESTY THE EMPEROR-MOTHER

To,
Manuel Joao,
Intl Manager,
Banco Privado

Dear Mr. Joao,
Greetings. I, Vishnupriya Vyasaputra, mother of H.M. Emperor Shaktidasa Vyasaputra II, have received information that the treacherous rebels who claim to be leading the supposed "Sovereign Kingdom of Ayodhyadesha" have requested you to withdraw 5 million Mohurs from the bank accounts of my son the Emperor and the Royal Family. Contrary to what they may have claimed, the whole country isn't theirs yet. Majority of the country is still under the control of His Majesty's Government and in absentia of both His Majesty and H.R.H. The Crown Prince, second-in-line to the Throne Prince Bharadwaj Vyasaputra is legally exercising the powers of the Monarch in absentia, and in that capacity I am acting as the Interim Regent.

I would like to assure you that the Royal Palace has not yet fallen to these treacherous rebels and we are very much in control of most of the country. They appear to give such an impression that they have control just because they captured the office of the state news provider. I would also like to inform you that my son, High Highness King of Magadha Naresh Vyasaputra, in whose name they claim to be legitimate rulers of the country, has condemned them publicly and has refused to support them.

Hence, I request you to not accept the withdrawal request made by them, primarily because they have no right to do so as explained above.
Thanking you,
H.M. Emperor-Mother Vishnupriya Vyasaputra,
Interim Regent,
Holy Empire of Ayodhyadesha
"I, hereby, with the powers vested in me, do abolish the post of the Premier, as it is at present redundant as I am legally empowered to take decisions." - H.M. Emperor Shaktidasa Vyasaputra II in an address to the Chamber of Brahmins today | Ex-Premier Sri Haridasa convicted of murder of the Emperor, treason, corruption, arson, vandalism and conspiracy against the state by the Supreme Court of Ayodhyadesha, has been sentenced to death by cannon | H.H. King Naresh Vyasaputra of Magadha to visit Ayodhya to meet his brother H.M. the Emperor

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:24 pm

Ayodhyadesha wrote:

To,
Manuel Joao,
Intl Manager,
Banco Privado

Dear Mr. Joao,
Greetings. I, Vishnupriya Vyasaputra, mother of H.M. Emperor Shaktidasa Vyasaputra II, have received information that the treacherous rebels who claim to be leading the supposed "Sovereign Kingdom of Ayodhyadesha" have requested you to withdraw 5 million Mohurs from the bank accounts of my son the Emperor and the Royal Family. Contrary to what they may have claimed, the whole country isn't theirs yet. Majority of the country is still under the control of His Majesty's Government and in absentia of both His Majesty and H.R.H. The Crown Prince, second-in-line to the Throne Prince Bharadwaj Vyasaputra is legally exercising the powers of the Monarch in absentia, and in that capacity I am acting as the Interim Regent.

I would like to assure you that the Royal Palace has not yet fallen to these treacherous rebels and we are very much in control of most of the country. They appear to give such an impression that they have control just because they captured the office of the state news provider. I would also like to inform you that my son, High Highness King of Magadha Naresh Vyasaputra, in whose name they claim to be legitimate rulers of the country, has condemned them publicly and has refused to support them.

Hence, I request you to not accept the withdrawal request made by them, primarily because they have no right to do so as explained above.
Thanking you,
Interim Regent,

Majesty,

It appears that Your Majesty is not reminded that we work under the reinense Law. My hands are tied Madam. I urge Mam that you can find proof of the account holder or the account is still officially his.

May God keep You in good health

MJoao

Ayodhyadesha
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ayodhyadesha » Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:26 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:
Ayodhyadesha wrote:

To,
Manuel Joao,
Intl Manager,
Banco Privado

Dear Mr. Joao,

Thanking you,
Interim Regent,

Majesty,

It appears that Your Majesty is not reminded that we work under the reinense Law. My hands are tied Madam. I urge Mam that you can find proof of the account holder or the account is still officially his.

MJoao

It was actually just a letter telling y'all that it is still his account and should not be given to anyone else, thanks.

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Postby Reino do Brazil » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:43 am

Ayodhyadesha wrote:
Reino do Brazil wrote:
Majesty,

MJoao

It was actually just a letter telling y'all that it is still his account and should not be given to anyone else, thanks.

ooc You are quite right, my mistake,apologies

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Postby Reino do Brazil » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:37 am

Belouran cruzado 1.16NSD up1.33NSD
Union bill Krow-Bock down0,83NSD

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Postby Reino do Brazil » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:03 pm

Baron Kern

Sirs,

Im willing to make tome investments in currency; as it follows

Nation name: Reino do Brazil
Name of holder: Eliad Kern
Buy/Sell: Buy
Currency: Monforti, San Rosito Peso, Krow-Bock union bill
Amount for transaction:800.000.000 at 1.27NSD, 4.000.000.000 at 0,18NSD and 1.500.000.000 at 0,83NSD

Thank you

Eliad Kern

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Postby Reino do Brazil » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:31 am

UPDATE

Monforti 1.27.nsdup1.28NSD

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:44 am

Nation name: Anocratic empire
Name of account holder: Emperor Bigpip
Amount to be deposited (min 1.000.000nsd or equivalent): 636943
Currency(if not nsd): Kameny coins
Would you like to receive alerts on your account?: yes

Amount to be converted: 50955 to NSD
Currency of origin: Kameny coins
Anocratic empire is a My little pony X Rimworld nation. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a voucher economy. canon population is 3,631,057,186. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. Our TF storefront, Acrab news, RP region, Tales 1, Tales 2.

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Postby Reino do Brazil » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:45 am

Bigpipstan wrote:Nation name: Anocratic empire
Amount to be deposited (min 1.000.000nsd or equivalent): 636943
Currency(if not nsd): Kameny coins
Would you like to receive alerts on your account?: yes

Amount to be converted: 50955 to NSD
Currency of origin: Kameny coins

´´Today we have exchanged 50955 Kameni coins at the rate of 1K($)=1.57NSD´´Total Due 79.999.35NSD"

ImageBanco Privado

We confirm the opening of an account in the name of His Majesty the Emperor. Still we need information on how to proceed with the NSD balance.

Faithfully,
FPereira,Intl Manager

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:22 am

"Right, we need to withdraw the converted money. I will arrange a secure transport." Bigpip quickly wrote.
Anocratic empire is a My little pony X Rimworld nation. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a voucher economy. canon population is 3,631,057,186. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. Our TF storefront, Acrab news, RP region, Tales 1, Tales 2.

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Postby Reino do Brazil » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:26 am

Bigpipstan wrote:"Right, we need to withdraw the converted money. I will arrange a secure transport." Bigpip quickly wrote.

anytime

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade