NATION

PASSWORD

Pennsylvanian Aerospace-Mirrorwind Inc.

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Falkasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:24 pm

OOC: I demand you cease operating at once, and hand all of your designs over to me immediately! Or face my wraith!!!! I'm warning you! You better do what I say!

IC:
Falkasia would like to purchase 100 AH-90 helicopters.

(Couldn't find a price listed. Sorry for short post too. Don't have my glasses on, so I can't see worth a damn.)
Universal Defense Consolidated Storefront
Dramatis Personae
Just for the record; I'm colorblind to Yellow
Falkasia is ranked 1st in the region and 1st in the world for Most Awesome Nations.

United States of PA
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:11 pm

To: Falkasia

We have received your request for 100 AH-90 Advanced Heavy Attack Helicopters, and are pleased to announce that your order has been approved in full, at the price of $4.2bn. We anticipate that all 100 helicopters will be finished and delivered within 3 months. If you have any further queries or requests, feel free to lodge them, and we will do our utmost to answer or achieve them. Godspeed.
In other words, conservatives are generous with their own money, and liberals are generous with other peoples money.
"I object and take exception to everyone saying that Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money." ~ Unknown
"See, it doesn't matter how many people you have, how old your civilization is, or any such tripe. We're still the by-God US of A and we will seriously bitch slap you so hard your ancestors going back millenia will feel it if you piss us off."

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Sat May 28, 2011 12:30 pm

((Bump))
In other words, conservatives are generous with their own money, and liberals are generous with other peoples money.
"I object and take exception to everyone saying that Obama and Congress are spending money like a drunken sailor. As a former drunken sailor, I quit when I ran out of money." ~ Unknown
"See, it doesn't matter how many people you have, how old your civilization is, or any such tripe. We're still the by-God US of A and we will seriously bitch slap you so hard your ancestors going back millenia will feel it if you piss us off."

Bellganamos
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bellganamos » Sat May 28, 2011 1:20 pm

Federation of Bellganamos Military Communique

Bellganamos Department of Defense
To: Pennsylvanian Aerospace-Mirrorwind Inc.
Subject: Weapons deal
Code: Select all
Classification: TANGO TWO ECHO OSCAR

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Federation of Bellganamos, as part of its armament process, is pleased to inform you that we have decided to purchase several of your impressive aircraft. We have decided to place orders on the VC-30 Presidential Transport aircraft and the E-9A Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar System. Here is the official order:

1x VC-30 Presidential Transport - $710,000,000
10x E-9A Joint STARS II - $2,950,000,000

Upon confirmation of this order, the necessary funds, which should total 3,660,000,000 dollars (three billion six hundred sixty million universal standard dollars) by our calculations, will be wired to a bank account of Pennsylvanian Aerospace's choosing. This will not be our last order for your aircraft; that I can assure you. Thank you for producing this incredible aircraft!

-Major General David Schweiger, Undersecretary for Equipment Procurement
00:34 Minn: I suddenly fear Bell now.

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Itailian Maifias » Sat May 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Dear Pennsylvanian Aerospace-Mirrorwind Inc,

The Itailian Global Command and the Joint Strike Force are in need of a bomber that is sufficient enough to replace our aging fleet of B-1's. After a review of your inventory, we believe that your B-10 Lancelot does in need go above and beyond the requirements of the JSF's needs and as such as wish to purchase seventy five B-10 Lancelot's as well as one VC-30 Presidential Transport.

x75 B-10 Lancelot's
x1 VC-30 Presidential Transport, 710,000 USD
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
Your Local Peculiarity in the Southern Beta Quadrant
" You hypocritical Venetian bastard "
" Intentions pave a certain road, outcomes are what matter."
For Minnysota
Come here ya' Frenchie. The only Viking fan I ever liked.
For Reformed Britannia
Remember, remember the Plight of Sir Roberts
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Sat May 28, 2011 5:20 pm

To: Major General David Schweiger, Bellganamos Department of Defense

We have received your requests for a single VC-30 Executive Transport Aircraft, as well as 10 E-9A JSTARS Mk II aircraft, at the stated price. We are pleased to announce that your request has been approved. Barring no major production issues, we anticipate that all 11 aircraft will be completed and delivered within a six month time frame. If you have any further queries or requests, feel free to lodge them, and we will do our utmost to answer or achieve them. Godspeed.

To: Italian Global Command

We have received your request for 75 B-10 Lancelot Strategic Bombers, as well as one VC-30 Executive Transport, at the total price of $40.085 billion. Barring no major production errors, we anticipate that all 76 aircraft will be delivered within a nine month time frame. If you have any further queries or requests, feel free to lodge them, and we will do our utmost to answer or achieve them. Godspeed.

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:30 am

((And front page again))

Bellganamos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bellganamos » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:49 pm

Federation of Bellganamos Military Communiqué

To: Pennsylvania Aerospace-Mirrorwind Incorporated
Code: Select all

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Federation of Bellganamos, as part of its armament process, has returned to PA-MI to purchase additional military aircraft. This time, however, with the proper clearance granted from the PA MI team, we will be purchasing a large bulk order of AH90 “Aenfeuushta" attack helicopters and additional procurements of the E-9A Joint STARS II battlespace command aircraft. If you do not mind, if this order is accepted then the AH90 will be designated as the "Savior" by our Ground Forces and Navy. Here is the official order:

1652x AH90 Aenfeuushta heavy attack helicopter - $69,384,000,000
26x E-9A Joint STARS II - $7,670,000,000

Upon confirmation of this order, the necessary funds, which should total 77,054,000,000 dollars (seventy-seven billion fifty-four million universal standard dollars) by our calculations, will be wired to a bank account of PA MI's choice. Thank you for producing these incredible aircraft!

Last edited by Bellganamos on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:57 pm

To: Major General David Schweiger , Bellganamos Department of Defense

We have received your request for a large number of the AH90 Advanced Heavy Attack Helicopter, as well as a additional number of E-9A JSTARS. We are happy to report that your order has been approved in full, and that, barring no major production issues, all of the aircraft should be finished within a 5 year time period. If you have any further queries or requests, feel free to lodge them, and we will do our utmost to answer or achieve them. Godspeed.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:41 pm

OOC: might I suggest splitting PA-MW into two separate threads? That way hopefully you can attract more interested buyers for MW airplanes and get your int'l sales money worth. ;)
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Postby Itailian Maifias » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:49 am

Dear Sirs or Madams at the Pennsylvanian Aerospace-Mirrorwind Inc,

With the retirement of the F/N Phantom II, the Itailian Navy is left without a real naval fighter and the Secretary of the Navy has pushed to as the number one issue for him, finding and then purchasing a suitable naval fighter. Lucky for us, we were going through the list of companies we had purchased from in the past and looking at their inventories. When we came acrost yours, our minds were set and as such the Empire would like to order eight hundred F/A-30 "Lagrel" Naval Multirole Fighters. We also wish to discuss a payment plan as due to our civil war, we lack the sufficient funding to pay it all up front. After the war, a larger order will be lodged with you

Regards,
James Venenzio
Secretary of Defense
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
For Minnysota
For Reformed Britannia
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:59 am

To: Secretary of Defense James Venenzio

We have received your request for eight hundred (800) F/A039 "Lagrel" Naval Multirole Fighters. We are pleased to report that your order has been approved in full, and that, barring no major production errors or interruptions, all 800 Aircraft should be completed and delivered within a 2 year time frame. As to your request for a payment plan, we would be glad to accept any payment plan that would best suit your nations current economic and political state. If you have any further queries or requests, feel free to lodge them, and we will do our utmost to answer or achieve them. Godspeed.

Bellganamos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bellganamos » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:48 am

Federation of Bellganamos Military Communiqué

To: Pennsylvania Aerospace-Mirrorwind Inc.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Federation of Bellganamos, as part of its armament process, has returned to PA-MI to purchase additional military hardware. This time, however, we are looking for a replacement for our Navy's Super Hornet multirole fighters. These aircraft have served us magnificently in combat, but in the face of recent a crisis in our region, we would like to find a stealthier aircraft than the Hornet. As such, we have come here to request permission to purchase the F/A-30A Lagrel, or Hail naval multirole fighter. We have read the aircraft's description and we understand that the Lagrel's export, as it is an advanced fighter, is restricted. Therefore, we must ask permission to purchase this aircraft. If you do grant us permission, here is the order we would like to make:

864x F/A-30A Lagrel naval multirole fighter - $142,560,000,000

If this order is confirmed, the necessary funds, which should total 142,560,000,000 dollars (one hundred forty-two billion five hundred sixty million universal standard dollars) by our calculations, will be wired to a bank account of PA-MI's choice. This aircraft will be designated as the FAM-30A "Hailstorm" by our Navy, with your permission. Thank you for producing this incredible aircraft!

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:11 pm

To: Major General David Schweiger , Bellganamos Department of Defense

We have received your request for 864 F/A-30 Multirole Fighters. We are happy to report that your order has been approved in full, and that, barring no major production issues, all of the aircraft should be finished within a 1 year time period, including recently completely, surplus Pennsylvanian Federal Navy Aircraft. If you have any further queries or requests, feel free to lodge them, and we will do our utmost to answer or achieve them. Godspeed.

Trescott
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Trescott » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:16 am

Subject: Purchase

To whomever it may concern,

As fate would have it, the Trescottian Air Force is in need of replacing some of its more older models with newer, reliable aircraft. In addition, it is always seeking to acquire new top of the line fighters, bombers, and attack helicopters. After being referred to this company, we are happy to say that the products produced by Pennsylvanian Aerospace-Mirrowind Incorporated is of a high-level of quality. As such, with the hopes of further improving the state of our current Air Force, we would like to purchase the following:

DPR x UH-100 “Kiyamawka” Multipurpose Transport Helicopter
DPR x F-20 Multirole Fighter
DPR x B-10 Lancelots
DPLx AH90 “Aenfeuushta” Advanced Heavy Attack Helicopter
50 x E-9 Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar System Mark II
1 x VC-30 Presidential Transport

The total cost of this transaction should amount to $4,215,460,000,000 NSD.

We thank you for your time and hope for more future dealings between our nation and your company.

Signed,

Adam F. Birchen
Commission of Defence
The Monocratic Quintessence of Trescott
Last edited by Trescott on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
|| IIWiki ||
Stupidity is far more fascinating than intelligence; after all intelligence has its limits.
|| Ellorea ||

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:05 am

Approved

Lowell Leber
Minister

Founded: Jan 27, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Lowell Leber » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:06 am

TO: Pennsylvanian Aerospace-Mirrorwind Inc.
FROM: Republic High Command, Aviation Procurement Bureau.
The Armed Republic of Lowell Leber.

Our nation has been seeking a new strategic bomber to beging to replace our current model. As of present, no domestic model has been found satisfactory. And so we look to your company, and its B-10 "Lancelot" as a possible answer to our air force's requirements. Our nation would like to place an order for 50 of these aircraft, at a price of $26,250,000,000.00 USD. If the B-10 performs as well as we expect, a further order of 100 aircraft will be placed.

With Regards,
Lt. General Rory Ryan,
Chief of Military Aviation Procurement. LLAF.
IC The Leberite Empire

New Nicksyllvania - Unjustly Deleted 4/2/11

Howdeellow
Spokesperson

Founded: May 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Howdeellow » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:32 am

TO: Pennsylvanian Aerospace-Mirrorwind Inc

We would like to procure a PAMI 575-200 Short-Medium Range Domestic Airliner to use as the presidents personal aircraft, we wish it to be equipped with all the amenities that would be expected on a presidential aircraft.

Vinza-Alura
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vinza-Alura » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:44 am

Rastyaranza (Grey Falcon) Airways
Fly Ever Higher

No: 17/IX/11
To: Pennsylvanian Aerospace-Mirrorwind Incorporated
Subject: Procurements

As part of our fleet revitalization program, we at Rasyaranza Airways would like to place a firm order of ten PAMI 575-200 with economy class configuration. Our estimation placed the price at $ 2.15 billion and we are ready to pay in full as soon as the order have been confirmed.

Regards

Amara Rastyaranza
CEO of Rastyaranza Airways
Officially known as the Kingdom of Vinza-Alura since the union of Grand Duchy of Vinza and the Kingdom of Alura in 1823 AR

"Astva Vintha!"

not connected to anything written above: "Dan Internasionale Pastilah di Dunia!"

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Holy Marsh » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:46 am

From: Holy Marsh Department of Military Procurement and Logistics
To: PAM-INC
Sub: AH90 “Aenfeuushta” Advanced Heavy Attack Helicopter

The Grand Theocratic Empire would like to set up a domestic production line of the AH90 “Aenfeuushta” Advanced Heavy Attack Helicopter at a cost of $46 million per helicopter, with initial production numbers likely to be anywhere between 6-8 thousand, bringing the cost between $276 and $368 billion.

Isis Plains
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Isis Plains » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:01 pm

From: Field Marshal Erwin H. Lee: leader of the board of military rearming.

The Federal Defense Forces of the Democratic Republic of Isis Plains (AFIS) is proud to announce that its forces are officially rearming due to the current political climate becoming very hostile to many neutral nations. Many nations are starting to consider the 'Either with us or against us' formality, promising only war with their fellow neighbors, for years we thought that our vast and great economic value would save us, but alas, it hasn't.

We come to you, Pennsylvanian Aerospace-Mirrorwind Inc., to allow us to buy your weapon systems in order to help modernize our forces:

KC-45A Airborne Refueling Aircraft: 4 aircraft
E-15A Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircraft: 2 aircraft

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:18 pm

All approved.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Official Message from the Capitalist International

Our alliance is in need of renovating its supply of cruise missiles. For this purpose we will purchase:

x1,000,000 AGM-233 Long Range Joint Standoff Missiles in various configurations

We will happily pay 800 billion Universal Standard Dollars for these weapons.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

United States of PA
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of PA » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Approved in Full.

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Postby Itailian Maifias » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:31 pm

To: Pennsylanian Aerospace-Mirrorwind Inc.
Encyrption: Omega Level-IV
Subject: Purchase

Following now federal law per a recently passed Congressional bill that alloted extra funding to the under developed parts of the Imperial Armed Forces, especially the Air Force and it's electronic warfare areas and the Navy in terms of outphasing old and outdated equipment. As such, we wish to lodge the following order

x 540 F/A-30 Lagrael Naval Multi-Role Fighter
x DPR E-10A "Looking Glass"
x DPR E-5A National Airborne Command Post
x DPR E-55A Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircraft
x 1 VC-30 Presidential Transport

Regards,

James Venenzio
Ministrio di Defense

Jonathan Shepard
Commanding Air Marshall of the Itailian Air Force
For Minnysota
For Reformed Britannia
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade