NATION

PASSWORD

Cygnus Arms | Custom Fit Guns | Companion Gun Soon

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Cygnus Arms | Custom Fit Guns | Companion Gun Soon

Postby Gothian Crimea » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:53 pm

Cygnus Arms

Cygnus Arms is a weapons manufacturing and supplying company that deals with guns anywhere from FK BRNOs to the cannons of your space battleships.

DISCLIAMER

Prices are in NSD/NSD equivalent. I count NSD and USD the same. If you pay in your currency of choice, make sure it has the same value when counted.
(If 10 Bucks = 1 dollar then pay 10x as many bucks.)

Fast Links

Guns and Other Infantry Class Weapons.

Infantry class refers to them being primarily used by infantry, be this a battle rifle, a pistol, or even a 50cal machinegun. Bigger than that and it likely isn't contained within in this section.

Handguns
7.5 FK BRNO
The perfect handgun for when you really wanted to buy a rifle, but needed a smaller weapon profile. This pistol is extremely high powered for its class, capable of bursting though many defenses such as bulletproof glass, that other pistols would struggle against. It is semi-automatic.
Ammo: 7.5 FK
Cost: 1000 NSD

Police Pistol
It's small size, short barrel, and swing-out \ cylinder makes the Police Pistol is the perfect concealed weapon for anyone who has a taste for revolvers.
Ammo: .357 Magnum round
Cost: 300 NSD

Shotguns
Riot Shotgun
Capable of both semi-automatic and fully automatic burst fire, the Riot Shotgun is perfect for clearing out waves of combatants at closer ranges, though isn't as effective at longer ranges.
Ammo: Shotgun shells, whatever you can fit into it, it can fire. But why would you waste time with bean bags?
Cost: 900 NSD

Sub-Machine Guns
Uzi
We sell them in pairs for a discount, even when in bulk. If you order an odd number the odd Uzi is counted single. only for standard Uzis. They are fully automatic.
Ammo: .22 LR | .41 AE | .45 ACP | 9×19mm Parabellum | 9×21mm IMI
Cost for Standard: 900 NSD for single | 600 NSD for those in pairs(1200 NSD total) | Cost for Mini: 500 NSD | Cost for Micro: 400 NSD for single

Rifles
Service Rifle
Cheap, cheerful, functional, she might not be the flashiest gun out there, but she works. It is semi-automatic.
Ammo: 5.56mm
Cost: 480 NSD

Assault Carbine
While not a direct upgrade to the service rifle, many militaries might consider it as such. The biggest difference, besides the aesthetic, is that it is fully automatic.
Ammo: 5mm
Cost: 1000

Marksman Carbine
Intends for use by paratroopers and other soldiers expected to lack traditional assistance from friendly forces, it can act both as a assault rifle and a sniper. it is semi-automatic.
Cost: 2000 NSD

R-91 Assault Rifle
Similar to the Service Rifle in intention, albeit fully automatic, the R-91 is most effective at close to mid ranges.
Cost: 500 NSD
Last edited by Gothian Crimea on Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:48 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:26 pm

Reserved for the companion gun.
Last edited by Gothian Crimea on Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come out, the WA has passed a resolution. Actions will be taken to bring your nation into compliance.
I HATE THE ANTICHIRST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
Gothian Embassy | Cygnus Arms Selling guns, or producing yours | D~Koi Selling decoy holograms, combat holograms, and both at the same time
I have many other nations. I treat this like a hub nation, so generally they will have Gothian Crimea in their sig | Say NO to NS stats

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:27 pm

Custom Fit Guns

Manufacturing your guns since I made this section

Two types of Service

1: Manufacturing your weapons
2: Producing Specialized Weaponry

See more details in each section

Manufacturing your weapons

In this case you submit a design, let us say the Y-45 Sub-Machine gun. You want us to make them. In this case the cost must be negotiated for, though generally the costs are lower than they would be if you had not been the one to submit the design.

Producing Specialized Weaponry

In this case, specialized means it either-
A: Isn't meant to be mass produced,
B: Is based experimental technology,
or
C: Is a unique item.

The only requirement to order is to indicate which type of service it is, what you want made, and how many you desire.
Last edited by Gothian Crimea on Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:43 pm

Records

Sales

Customers

Contracts

3000 pairs of Uzis (6000) for 3,600,000 NSD to Coliantia
1000 Uzis (standard, single), 5000 Service Rifles, 10,000 Assault Carbines 10,000 Marksman Carbines for 33,300,000 NSD to Absolute Terror
1 tactical snub-nosed 9mm revolver with glow sights, a Neptunvian paint scheme, and engravings for 55,000 NSD to Neptunvia
16,000 Lamiňík Tranquillizer guns for 8 million NSD to Bigpipstan
Last edited by Gothian Crimea on Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:58 pm

Stock Gun

Code: Select all
[b]Nation:[/b]
[b]Weapon Purchased:[/b]
[b]Cost of the Order:[/b]
[b]Special Requests:[/b]

Manufacturing Your Weapon

[b]Name of Weapons:[/b]
[b]Images and/or Descriptions of the Weapons:[/b]
[b]Do you want to contract us as a supplier, or will this be a one time purchase:[/b]
[b]How much are you willing to pay:[/b]

Producing Specialized Weaponry

[b]Images and/or Descriptions of the Weapon:[/b]
[b]If it is to be mounted on a vehicle, images and/or descriptions of it(not required):[/b]
[b]How much are you willing to pay:[/b]
Last edited by Gothian Crimea on Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coliantia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Coliantia » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:19 pm

To: Cygnus Arms

Greetings!

Our purchase is as follows:

Nation: Republic of Coliantia
Weapon Purchased: 3,000 pairs of the standard Uzi
Cost of the Order: 3,600,000 NSD
Special Requests: None
Republic of Coliantia
Proud member of the TPA! Join today, Pacific nations!
[url=https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1733240]No one asked but here's some stuff about me[/url

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:30 pm

Coliantia wrote:ORDER

To: Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Coliantia

Your request to purchase 3,000 pairs of standard Uzis (6000 total) for 3,600,000 NSD has been ACCEPTED.
They shall be delivered promptly and with no delay.
We hope that the weapons prove satisfactory to your needs, and that we can supply you more armaments in the future.
Last edited by Gothian Crimea on Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Absolute Terror
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 19, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Absolute Terror » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:07 pm

Nation: The Stale Bread of Absolute Terror
Weapons Purchased:
x1000 Uzi (standard, single)
x5000 Service Rifle
x10,000 Assault Carbine
x10,000 Marksman Carbine

Cost of the Order: 33,300,000
Special Requests: N/A

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:14 pm

Absolute Terror wrote:-ORDER-

To: Absolute Terror
Your order of 1000 standard single Uzis, 5000, Service Rifles, 10,000 Assault Carbines, and 10,000 Marksman Carbines for 33,300,000 NSD has been Accepted.
They shall be delivered promptly and with no delay.
We hope that the weapons prove satisfactory to your needs, and that we can supply you more armaments in the future.
Last edited by Gothian Crimea on Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neptunvia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Neptunvia » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:15 am

Nation: Neptunvia

Images and/or Descriptions of the Weapon:A tactical snub-nosed Revolver chambered in 9mm.
Special Requests: Glow sights are requested, As well as a paint job that matches the Neptunvia Flag, with Engravings that give no tactical advantage whatsoever.
How much are you willing to pay: $55,000
Last edited by Neptunvia on Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:17 am, edited 5 times in total.

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:01 am

To: Admiral Jessy Blake

Your order has been received. After reviewing the details, we are happy to inform you that the it is accepted
Your order shall arrive within 5 business days, as the lack of police revolvers in catalogue means it will take a few days to get production up.

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:43 pm

Nation: Anocratic empire
Name of Weapons: Lamiňík Tranquillizer gun
Images and/or Descriptions of the Weapons: Lamiňík Tranquillizer gun is weapon which fires a dart which injects a fluid into the target. In our case it wil be a non-lethal liquid chemical weapon.
Do you want to contract us as a supplier, or will this be a one time purchase: one time purchase
Special Requests:
How much are you willing to pay: 8 million NSD for 16 thousand units
Anocratic empire is a My little pony X Rimworld nation. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a voucher economy. canon population is 3,631,057,186. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. Our TF storefront, Acrab news, RP region, Tales 1, Tales 2.

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:35 pm

Bigpipstan wrote:-APP-

To: Anocratic empire

Your one time request to produce 16,000 Lamiňík Tranquillizer guns for 8 million NSD has been accepted. Your order shall arrive as swiftly as possible. Due to the lack of tranq manufacturing lines currently set up, it will likely take 7 business days for them to arrive.
We hope that they will be to your liking, and that you will come again soon.

Northern Seleucia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 29, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northern Seleucia » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:39 pm

Gothian Crimea wrote:
Cygnus Arms

Cygnus Arms is a weapons manufacturing and supplying company that deals with guns anywhere from FK BRNOs to the cannons of your space battleships.

DISCLIAMER

Prices are in NSD/NSD equivalent. I count NSD and USD the same. If you pay in your currency of choice, make sure it has the same value when counted.
(If 10 Bucks = 1 dollar then pay 10x as many bucks.)

Fast Links

Guns and Other Infantry Class Weapons.

Infantry class refers to them being primarily used by infantry, be this a battle rifle, a pistol, or even a 50cal machinegun. Bigger than that and it likely isn't contained within in this section.

Handguns
7.5 FK BRNO
The perfect handgun for when you really wanted to buy a rifle, but needed a smaller weapon profile. This pistol is extremely high powered for its class, capable of bursting though many defenses such as bulletproof glass, that other pistols would struggle against. It is semi-automatic.
Ammo: 7.5 FK
Cost: 1000 NSD

Shotguns
Riot Shotgun
Capable of both semi-automatic and fully automatic burst fire, the Riot Shotgun is perfect for clearing out waves of combatants at closer ranges, though isn't as effective at longer ranges.
Ammo: Shotgun shells, whatever you can fit into it, it can fire. But why would you waste time with bean bags?
Cost: 900 NSD

Sub-Machine Guns
Uzi
We sell them in pairs for a discount, even when in bulk. If you order an odd number the odd Uzi is counted single. only for standard Uzis. They are fully automatic.
Ammo: .22 LR | .41 AE | .45 ACP | 9×19mm Parabellum | 9×21mm IMI
Cost for Standard: 900 NSD for single | 600 NSD for those in pairs(1200 NSD total) | Cost for Mini: 500 NSD | Cost for Micro: 400 NSD for single

Rifles
Service Rifle
Cheap, cheerful, functional, she might not be the flashiest gun out there, but she works. It is semi-automatic.
Cost: 480 NSD

Assault Carbine
While not a direct upgrade to the service rifle, many militaries might consider it as such. The biggest difference, besides the aesthetic, is that it is fully automatic.
Ammo: 5mm
Cost: 1000

Marksman Carbine
Intends for use by paratrooper and other soldiers expected to lack traditional assistance from friendly forces, it can act both as a assault rifle and a sniper. it is semi-automatic.
Cost: 2000 NSD

R-91 Assault Rifle
Similar to the Service Rifle in intention, albeit fully automatic, the R-91 is most effective at close to mid ranges.
Cost: 500 NSD

I'll take your entire stock

/jk

I'll be doing some research. For starters, have any of these weapons been field tested in actual combat?
The United States of America
"That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom – and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth."
American Imperialist - Evangelical Christian
Слава Україні! - Stand with Israel
Overview | Encyclopedia Americana | The World | About Me| My Inspiration in Two Videos
National News: Enraged Enfield Cow Injures Farmer with Ax | Defendant Who Plead Innocent Has Rage Episode During Trial; Kills Prosecutor Accusing Him of Aggravated Homicide | Hurricane Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Found Dead | Hidden Burglar Discovered after Husband Tells Jokes; Hears Laughter Upstairs

Gothian Crimea
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gothian Crimea » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:55 pm

Northern Seleucia wrote:-snip-

To answer your question, that depends on the gun.
The FK BRNO, as a relatively new gun, has not been widely tested, though no major complaints have occurred. The Police Pistol isn't designed for combat, but we doubt it would be good for large scale warfare, as it (as the name implies) would be more suited for police actions, its small size making it easy to hide or use in confined space. The Uzi obviously has seen extensive use worldwide. The Riot shotgun has never received complaints, but it has also never been used in large scales during any large scale conflicts. The rifles currently listed all have been, with the least tested being the marksman, simply as Gothia has not used many paratroopers in large scale wars. The Service Rifles and R-91s have seen extensive use in militaries, militias and just general civilian use. The Service rifle tends to be more popular with Gothian militias due to its higher accuracy and more controlled nature as Semi-Auto rifle, while the Fully Automatic R-91 is more popular with groups such as African warlords, whose soldiers enjoy dumping rounds into the sky, and often aren't the most well trained. Neither are the most powerful guns of their class to be made, but as stated are very reliable, which is what is their most important and core aspect, and at that they have succeeded at. The AC has lees field usage then either of the previous too, but has been used fairly commonly, with it being seen as generally good, and while more powerful than the Service Rifle. Like modern AR-platforms, it is less reliable.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade