NATION

PASSWORD

East Coast International Beverages and Lollies-WIP

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

East Coast International Beverages and Lollies-WIP

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu May 12, 2022 6:29 am

Reserved
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Thu May 12, 2022 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

History

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu May 12, 2022 6:30 am

East Coast International is a brand of soft drink, vodka drink and lolly manufacturers. Selling high quality products, East Coast International Is Proud
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Thu May 12, 2022 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Soft Drink and Lolly Flavours

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu May 12, 2022 6:48 am

Soft Drink and Lolly Flavours:

Some of of our flavours are inspired by towns and cities along Australian rePublic's eastern states, as well as other parts of the world:

- Feeling Pine-apple- feeling pine-apple is The pineapple flavoured soft drink and lollies profuced by EIC
-Orange you glad? Orange Flavoured soft drink and lollies- Yellow Lemonade Mouths- Lemonade/Lemon Squash flavoured soft drink
-Clearly Lemonade- Clear Lemonade- Lemon Lime Flavoured Soft Drink
-Cairns Mango- Inspired by the Tropical Climate of Cairns, Queensland, our mango flavoured soft drinks and lollies are sure to give you tropical holiday vibes
-Batlow Red- Inspired by the Apple Growing Region of Batlow, Red Apple Flavoured Soft Drink
-Batlow Green- Green Apple Flavoured Soft Drinks
-Sunshine Coast Strawberry
-Tassie Citrus- Inspired by the cool, snowy climate of the Tasmanian highland, this citrus flavoured
-Ginger's Beer- Let Ginger take a tour of your taste buds with her ginger beer
-Ginger's Ale
-Parramatta Pop- Bubblegum
-Opera House
-Flinders Street Cola
-Pear Parade
-Watermelon
-Red Alert Creaming Soda
-Yellow Alert Creaming Soda
-Brown Alert Creaming Soda
-Greek Mandarine
-Raspberry
-Cherry Cola
-Orange Cola
-Raspberry Cola
-Pink Lemonade
-Blue Lemonade
-USA Flavour
-Mexico Limeade- Inspired By Mexico
Frozen Varieties
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Thu May 12, 2022 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Vodka Flavours

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu May 12, 2022 6:50 am

Raspberry
Bubblegum
Turkish Delight
Strawberry
Creaming Soda
Watermelon
Guava

Return to Global Economics and Trade