NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFUNCT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
The Orwell Society
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

[DEFUNCT]

Postby The Orwell Society » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:08 pm

Orwellian Defense Solutions

Introduction

Due to a recent influx of military funding, the Orwell Society has decided to further enter world trade by opening a government-owned business selling arms and military equipment to other nations. We will sell to any nation, regardless of ideology, as long as they are not enemies (which can and will be determined by the Vice Minister of Surplus, the author of this thread) of the Society or intend to use purchased items in a manner harmful to the Society and its allies. However, you may see your order denied when purchasing WMDs, but in most cases, as long as you practice transparency and specify the reasons in your order form, there will be no problems.

All products are guranteed to work as they were intended to, and are among the most reliable, highest quality, and most powerful on the market. In order to place an order, you MUST fully fill out the order form located later in the post or your order may be denied.

OOC: All posts must show at least some effort in formatting. Please use correct grammar and punctuation (i.e. spaces after commas, periods, and colins) when writing your order. Out of character posts must be marked OOC like any other roleplaying thread.

All orders are taken in NS dollars, aka NSD. One NSD is equal to one US dollar, so keep that in mind when making purchases. I will NOT take orders if you use your national currency, so ONLY use NSD. I will, however, accept gold, but not any other metal.

Products

Small Weapons
NOTE: "OSI" stands for "Orwellian Standard Issue", which is the same weapons distributed to the Orwellian military. All serial numbers and identifying marks have been removed, of course. All weapons are matte black in color, but you may order it in any color you please as long as said color is specified in your order form.
  • OSI Semi-automatic Pistol: Nine shots with normal magazine and twelve with the extended version. Has a 4.5 inch barrel. When ordering, please specify if you would like the standard or extended magazine.
    Price: 350 NSD each, 26,250 NSD for a crate of 100
    Coming soon!
  • OSI Self-Defense Pistol: Compact internal-bolt sidearm with a 4.2 inch barrel. Highly sought after for its simplicity, reliability, and quick loading. Holds nine rounds.
    Price: 120 NSD each, 9,000 NSD for a crate of 100
    Coming soon!
  • OSI Assault Rifle: Holds thirty two rounds and is one of of the most powerful on the market, with a long range and standard scope. Features a 20 inch barrel and a long stroke gas piston firing mechanism. The best you can get.
    Price: 950 NSD each, 71,250 NSD for a crate of 100
    Coming soon!
  • OSI Carbine: Essentially a shorter-barreled and more lightweight version of the OSI Assualt Rifle, with a 12 inch long barrel and several pounds in weight savings. Uses the same firing mechanism as the OSI Assualt Rifle.
    Price: 700 NSD each, 52,500 NSD for a crate of 100
    Coming soon!
  • OSI RPG Launcher: An RPG (rocket-propelled grenade) launcher designed with two things in mind: power and easy operation. Indeed, this weapon is lighter than most but retains an exceptional range because of its power.
    Price: 2,500 NSD each, 187,500 for a crat of 100
  • OSI Shotgun: A 16-gauge, double-barreled, semi-automatic shotgun featuring a 12 round magazine, underfolder stock, and a air-cooled barrel. Highly effective and perfect for any close to intermediate ranged applications.
    Price: 250 NSD each, 18,750 NSD for a crate of 100
    Coming soon!
  • OSI Sniper Rifle: With a 29 inch barrel and .50 caliber ammunition, this semi-automatic sniper rifle has an effective kill range of over 1800 yards. Complete with a 12 round detachable magazine and a high tech variable geometry focusing scope that can magnify up to 12 times, this rifle is the best that money can buy.
    Price: 1,800 NSD each, 135,000 NSD for a crate of 100
    Coming soon!
  • OSI Light Machine Gun: A gas-operated, long-stroke piston, rotating bolt action LMG with a air-cooled, detachable 21 inch barrel. With a muzzle velocity of 1,050 m/s and a rate of fire of 120-1200 rounds per minute, this can be used as a squad weapon or heavy strike gun. Takes .42 caliber special ammunition, essentially downsized from the .50 cal sniper ammo. Magazine holds 200 rounds.
    Price: 2,000 NSD each, 150,000 NSD for a crate of 100
    Coming soon!
  • OSI Grenade Launcher: Not your everyday semi-automatic grenade launcher. Fires impact-triggered modified Combo grenades and has a class-beating range, power, and weight.
    Price: 1,800 NSD each, 135,000 NSD for a crate of 100
    Coming soon!
  • OSI Hand Frag Grenade: A lightweight and very powerful grenade with a effective kill range of eight feet depending on the environment.
    Price: 1,000 NSD for a crate of 100, 75,000 NSD for 100 crates
    Coming soon!
  • OSI Hand Flash Grenade: Extremely blinding and deafening flashbang grenade of similiar weight and appearance of its frag counterpart.
    Price: 1,000 NSD for a crate of 100, 75,000 NSD for 100 crates
    Coming soon!
  • OSI Hand Combo Grenade: Combines the strengths of both frag and flashbang grenades in a slightly heavier but loads more effective package.
    Price: 2,000 NSD for a crate of 100, 150,000 NSD for 100 crates
    Coming soon!
Ground
  • Apex Battle Tank: All the tank you'll ever need. Weighing in at 68 short tons, this main battle tank features a double-barreled 110mm rifled turret gun and four 55mm heavy machine guns firing at a rate of over 700 rounds per minute with over 10,000 rounds. Top speed is 42 mph.
    Price: 10,000,000 NSD each
    Coming soon!
Navy
  • Predator-class Naval Destroyer: A large vessel armed to the brim with the latest weapons tech, including but not limited to: hull-mounted torpedo launchers, anti-aircraft missile systems, long range artillery cannons, electromagnetic railguns, and a state-of-the-art detecting system utilizing infared, radar, and sonar.
    Price: 12,000,000,000 NSD each
    Coming soon!
  • Manta-class Armoured Frigate: similiar in construction and armament to the Predator-class destroyer, but smaller and faster and featuring mine-sweeping equipment as well as anti-submarine measures like depth charges.
    Price: 5,000,000,000 NSD each
    Coming soon!
  • Vigilance-class Aircraft Carrier: At about 1,200 feet long, a titanium, steel, and aluminum construction, and weighing a full-load displacement of over 100,000 long tons, this behemoth is extremely difficult to sink. Powered by two large and well-protected nuclear reactors feeding power to two steam turbines and two diesel-electric ones, it produces almost 275,000 horsepower at the shaft and can travel speeds over 32 knots. It carries 5,200 people and 95 various fixed-wing and rotary aircraft, or over a hundred fighter jets. It is also armed with anti-aircraft and anti-ship missile systems, torpedo defense systems, long range heavy machine guns, and electromagnetic railguns.
    Price: 16,000,000,000 NSD each
    Coming soon!
  • Eel-class Nuclear Fast Attack Submarine: Armed with 20 660mm torpedo launch chambers and a capacity to hold up to 40 torpedoes, as well as a nuclear missile system that has a range of several hundred miles, and a top speed of 30 knots (unloaded), this submarine is among the best on the world market.
    Price: 1,500,000,000 NSD each
    Coming soon!
Aerial
  • O-7 Phoenix: A multirole, air superiority, interceptor fighter jet with two turbofan engines each rated at 22,000 lbs of thrust (total of 44,000 lbs of usable thrust) allowing it to travel up to speeds near Mach 2.5. With a highly aerodynamic design and variable-geometry wings, this highly advanced attack craft seats two and can carry up to 15,200 lbs of missiles or bombs, depending on what you fit it with. 40% of the structure is made of titanium.
    Price: 82,000,000 NSD each
    Coming soon!
  • Panther-class Stealth Bomber: Virtually undetectable using traditional radar sensors, this medium supersonic bomber is cloaked will highly-advanced stealth technology and armed with two 30mm four-barrel rotating machine guns to keep it safe in the skies. Can carry up to twelve thousand pounds of the bombs of your choice.
    Price: 120,000,000 NSD each
    Coming soon!
  • Vector-class Attack Helicopter: Features twin-turboshaft engines producing 2,420 horsepower allowing this titanium-armoured attack helicopter to exceed speeds of 210 mph. Armed with a 32mm chain gun (with a 1200 round capacity), 70mm radio-guided thermobaric missile launchers, and another deck-mounted 28 mm heavy machine gun.
    Price: 24,000,000 NSD each
    Coming soon!
Munitions
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
Order Form

Code: Select all
[box][b]Order Form[/b]
[b]Nation/Organization Name:[/b]
[b]Products Requested:[/b]
[b]Delivery Location:[/b]
[b]Reason for Buying:[/b]
[b]Special Requests:[/b]
[b]Total Amount:[/b]
[/box]

NOTE: Please do not bold the entire thing!
NOTE TWO: If you qualify for a customer discount, it will be automatically discounted off your purchase amount.
NOTE THREE: No tax! Don't worry about that. Delivery is free, and for any purchase under 100,000 NSD, you get a free refund if things don't work out!

Discounts

You get a 5% discount if you qualify for one or more of the following:
  • You are already a trade partner with the Orwell Society.
  • You are an ally or protectorate of the Orwell Society.
Nations can qualify for a 1% discount if they have purchased an order exceeding 500,000,000 NSD or even a 2% discount if purchasing an order exceeding 1,000,000,000 NSD. Loyal and repeat customers may also qualify for another 2% off at the Ministry's discretion.

MTech | PMTech | mil.arms | mil.air | mil.naval | mil.WMD | mil.conglom
Almonaster Nuevo for the AMAZING logo!
Last edited by The Orwell Society on Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:54 am, edited 81 times in total.
The Orwell Society
Straight Male | Political Alignment: Centrist leaning conservative | NSGP Alignment: Independent | Proud Wellspringer, join The Wellspring today!

A vision without action is just a daydream

PAVLRT
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby PAVLRT » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:17 pm

The Orwell Society wrote:

Introduction

Due to a recent influx of military funding, the Orwell Society has decided to further enter worl trade by opening a government-owned business selling arms and military equipment to other nations. We will sell to any nation, regardless of ideology, as long as they are not enemies of the Society.

All products are guranteed to work as they were intended to, and are among the most reliable, highest quality, and most powerful on the market. In order to place an order, you MUST fully fill out the order form located later in the post or your order may be denied. Please use correct grammar and punctuation (i.e. spaces after commas, periods, and colins) when writing your order.

Products

Order Form

[box][b]Order Form[/b]
[/box]

OOC NOTE: This storefront is a big work in progress. Please do not post until I get some products up.

Nation/Organization Name:PAVLART (People's Army of Valar for the Liberation and Restoration of the Thios)
Products Requested: Either blueprints for weapons or unwanted guns with a minimum of 90s technological worth
Delivery Location: Rotl
Reason for Buying:Need weapons to fund operations
Total Amount:5,000 units
[/box][/code][/box]

The Orwell Society
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:20 pm

PAVLRT wrote:

Introduction

Due to a recent influx of military funding, the Orwell Society has decided to further enter worl trade by opening a government-owned business selling arms and military equipment to other nations. We will sell to any nation, regardless of ideology, as long as they are not enemies of the Society.

All products are guranteed to work as they were intended to, and are among the most reliable, highest quality, and most powerful on the market. In order to place an order, you MUST fully fill out the order form located later in the post or your order may be denied. Please use correct grammar and punctuation (i.e. spaces after commas, periods, and colins) when writing your order.

Products

Order Form

[box][b]Order Form[/b]
[/box]

OOC NOTE: This storefront is a big work in progress. Please do not post until I get some products up.

Nation/Organization Name:PAVLART (People's Army of Valar for the Liberation and Restoration of the Thios)
Products Requested: Either blueprints for weapons or unwanted guns with a minimum of 90s technological worth
Delivery Location: Rotl
Reason for Buying:Need weapons to fund operations
Total Amount:5,000 units
[/box][/code][/box]

OOC: I have no products yet. Please fully read the OP before posting
Last edited by The Orwell Society on Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Orwell Society
Straight Male | Political Alignment: Centrist leaning conservative | NSGP Alignment: Independent | Proud Wellspringer, join The Wellspring today!

The Orwell Society
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:03 pm

OOC: First products up! More to be added soon!
The Orwell Society

The Orwell Society
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:41 pm

OOC: The thread is now open. I am ready to take orders
The Orwell Society

Vavlar
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 11, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Vavlar » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:51 pm

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM:

Noting The Orwellian Society has a history of operation of Slavery, buying slaves, and defending Fenwick tower and the Fenwick Federation, which was had a massive slaving operation until Fenwick tower was nuked by the Lakans, a bombardment of any ships seen departing Orwellian ports by drones, will be done.
Last edited by Vavlar on Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Orwell Society
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:00 pm

Vavlar wrote:DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM:

Noting The Orwellian Society has a history of operation of Slavery, buying slaves, and defending Fenwick tower and the Fenwick Federation, which was had a massive slaving operation until Fenwick tower was nuked by the Lakans, a bombardment of any ships seen departing Orwellian ports by drones, will be done.

To: Any observers and/or future customers; as well as the Vavlarian government.

I must point out that customers are here to buy premium products at low prices, not to be educated about Orwell's foreign affairs. I guarantee that the Vavlarian's petty drone "threat" will not interfere nor harm the deliverance of your products.
The Orwell Society

Vavlar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vavlar » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:04 pm

Vavlar wrote:DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM:

I must point out that customers are here to buy premium products at low prices, not to be educated about Orwell's foreign affairs. I guarantee that the Vavlarian's petty drone "threat" will not interfere nor harm the deliverance of your products.

Hearing of this, the main fleet and coalition fleets are sent to within 0.5 miles of the Orwellian society's ports, preparing for bombardment of major coastal cities. The fleet, which is highly strong with multiple ships and planes is more than capable of destroying the pathetic weak Orwellian army.

The Orwell Society
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:06 pm

Vavlar wrote:

Hearing of this, the main fleet and coalition fleets are sent to within 0.5 miles of the Orwellian society's ports, preparing for bombardment of major coastal cities. The fleet, which is highly strong with multiple ships and planes is more than capable of destroying the pathetic weak Orwellian army.

OOC: Ummm… "pathetic"? "weak"? You have read my factbook, right? You do know that I am most of Asia, right? You really don't want to go to war with me, right?
The Orwell Society

Vavlar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vavlar » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:37 pm

Vavlar wrote:Hearing of this, the main fleet and coalition fleets are sent to within 0.5 miles of the Orwellian society's ports, preparing for bombardment of major coastal cities. The fleet, which is highly strong with multiple ships and planes is more than capable of destroying the pathetic weak Orwellian army.

OOC: Ummm… "pathetic"? "weak"? You have read my factbook, right? You do know that I am most of Asia, right? You really don't want to go to war with me, right?

OOC: Are we going off of ns stats or factbook numbers?

The Orwell Society
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:42 pm

Vavlar wrote:
The Orwell Society wrote:OOC: Ummm… "pathetic"? "weak"? You have read my factbook, right? You do know that I am most of Asia, right? You really don't want to go to war with me, right?

OOC: Are we going off of ns stats or factbook numbers?

OOC:
Factbook numbers. I don't use NS stats. While I don't actually have numbers yet, you can find it yourself by taking my population (as stated in my overview factbook) and multiply it by 0.092
The Orwell Society

The Orwell Society
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:13 am

OOC: More products are coming soon!
The Orwell Society

The Orwell Society
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:56 pm

New small arms up!
The Orwell Society

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:31 pm

Order Form
Nation/Organization Name: Soveinian Mafia
Products Requested: OSI Standard Issue Grenades, 50 crates worth.
Delivery Location: Soveiniesberg Electroplating warehouse/storehouse, in the back.
Reason for Buying: The Soveinian Mafia would like more grenades.
Special Requests: Do the delivery discreetly, please.
Total Amount: 5,000 NSD plus tax.
A city state on.. an island, where it's cold-as-all-balls.
a bit of info - NEEDS RETCON
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

Kinda bored with NS lmao | Last upd. 4/6/24
My pillow's cold by the time I get home
Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

The Orwell Society
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:40 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:
Order Form
Products Requested: OSI Standard Issue Grenades, 50 crates worth.
Delivery Location: Soveiniesberg Electroplating warehouse/storehouse, in the back.
Reason for Buying: The Soveinian Mafia would like more grenades.
Special Requests: Do the delivery discreetly, please.
Total Amount: 5,000 NSD plus tax.

To: The Soveinian Mafia

Your order of 50 crates of OSI Frag Grenades has been accepted. Your total is actually 500,000 NSD, but due to the two discounts you qualify for, your order is reduced to 50,000 NSD by a 10% discount.

Your order will be covertly shipped to the designated location without any trouble. Thank you for choosing Orwellian Defense Solutions, and please come back soon!
Last edited by The Orwell Society on Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Orwell Society

The Orwell Society
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:24 am

/bump

OOC: Anybody?
The Orwell Society

Chemernity
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Chemernity » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:47 am

Order Form

Nation/Organization Name: Republic of Chemernity

Products Requested:

100 Crates of Semi-automatic Pistols
10,000 Crates of Assault Rifles
1,000 Crates of RPG Launchers
1,000 Mammoth-class Heavy Hybrid Tanks
5 Predator-class Naval Destroyers
25 Eel-class Nuclear Attack Submarines
100 Panther-class Stealth Bombers

Delivery Location: Chemernity's home planet, Nyoa.

Reason for Buying: Increasing defenses on Nyoa.

Special Requests: N/A

Total Amount: 133,734,600,000
Last edited by Chemernity on Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Orwell Society
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:57 am

Chemernity wrote:
Order Form

Nation/Organization Name: Republic of Chemernity

Products Requested:

100 Crates of Semi-automatic Pistols
10,000 Crates of Assault Rifles
1,000 Crates of RPG Launchers
1,000 Mammoth-class Heavy Hybrid Tanks
5 Predator-class Naval Destroyers
25 Eel-class Nuclear Attack Submarines
100 Panther-class Stealth Bombers

Delivery Location: Chemernity's home planet, Nyoa.

Reason for Buying: Increasing defenses on Nyoa.

Special Requests: N/A

Total Amount: 133,734,600,000

Your order has been accepted. However, you will have to do your own delivery due to interstellar travel being so expensive. Your total of 133,734,600,00 NSD has been noted, and will be expected to be given when your shipscome to pick your goods up at Fort Marx Airport near the gulf of China. Thank you for choosing Orwellian Defense Solutions, and do come back soon!
Last edited by The Orwell Society on Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Orwell Society

The Orwell Society
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:35 pm

OOC: I added new descriptions for the guns and revised prices.
The Orwell Society

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:19 pm

Order Form
Products Requested: 6 OSI Shotguns, specifically in 32-gauge if possible.
Delivery Location: Soveinian Electroplating warehouse/storehouse, in the back
Reason for Buying: "A few extra shotguns would be nice."
Special Requests: Please do it discreetly.
Total Amount: $1500 NSD

Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

The Orwell Society
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:37 pm

Soveiniesberg wrote:
Order Form
Products Requested: 6 OSI Shotguns, specifically in 32-gauge if possible.
Delivery Location: Soveinian Electroplating warehouse/storehouse, in the back
Reason for Buying: "A few extra shotguns would be nice."
Special Requests: Please do it discreetly.
Total Amount: $1500 NSD

To: The Soveinian Mafia

Your order of six OSI shotguns has been accepted; however, they are only sold in the larger semi-automatic 16-gauge variant. They will be discreetly shipped to the back of the Soveinian Electroplating warehouse and a total of 1320 NSD (a 12% discount applied) will be expected to be picked up. Thank you for choosing Orwellian Defense Solutions!
The Orwell Society

Altmelia
Attaché

Founded: Apr 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Altmelia » Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:15 pm

Order Form
Nation/Organization Name: Altmelia
Products Requested: 100 Crates of OSI Assault Rifles
Delivery Location: Altmelian Military Headquarters
Reason for Buying: Increasing Defences
Total Amount: 71,250 NSD
Last edited by Altmelia on Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NS stats are canon, except for the population, which is 329,748,284

The Orwell Society
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:54 am

Altmelia wrote:
Order Form
Nation/Organization Name: Altmelia
Products Requested: 100 Crates of OSI Assault Rifles
Delivery Location: Altmelian Military Headquarters
Reason for Buying: Increasing Defences
Total Amount: 71,250 NSD

Your order of 100 crates of OSI Assault Rifles has been accepted, bringing your total to 7,125,000 NSD. It will be discreetly delivered to Altmelian Military HQ at your earliest conveniance. Thank you for choosing Orwellian Defense Solutions, and please come back soon!
The Orwell Society

The Orwell Society
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Sun May 01, 2022 1:03 pm

/bump
The Orwell Society

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Sun May 01, 2022 3:42 pm

Order Form
Products Requested: 5 Light Hydrogen bombs, 100 crates of OSI grenades.
Delivery Location: Soveiniesberg Electroplating warehouse/storehouse, in the back
Reason for Buying: "Ehm, Why do you need to know?"
Special Requests: Please deliver them discreetly
Total Amount: ten to the tenth power plus 75k NSD

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade