NATION

PASSWORD

SLAVES FOR SALE! DON'T MISS OUT!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Raskana
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 29, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Raskana » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:20 am

Foxanist Revolutionary State wrote:*"Dixie Land" starts playing in the background*

I actually know the first part of lyrics to that song, why?
My other nations are Rosmana and raskana
NS policies are not used, see factbooks instead.

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:20 am

Shilshka wrote:
Romanic Imperium wrote:

VOID. That's godmodding. I have anti missile and anti air systems

OOC: To be fair, you’re both godmodding quite a bit. I don’t recall you having anti air systems until Shimen tried to bomb you.

OOC: I believe the anti air systems are based on their military capablities from their factbooks. Although not explicitly stated, I do believe that it's reasonable to assume that the Romanic Imperium has defenses against missiles. They have gods and a space force. I don't think this is a problem.
Last edited by Asardia on Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

LaCucaracha
Civilian

Founded: Apr 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby LaCucaracha » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:20 am

I just read some responses. You people are crazy. Why would I need slaves when I have millions of ignorant morons to step on?

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romanic Imperium » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:21 am

National republic of Unity wrote:
Romanic Imperium wrote:

The National Republic of Unity will send 10,000 anti air weapons to Romanic Imperium.

One question how do you have do many anti air? Cause that's a lot
Guess who's back? Back again.
I am back and yes I am Italian. And I am American.

National republic of Unity
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 21, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby National republic of Unity » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:24 am

Romanic Imperium wrote:
National republic of Unity wrote:The National Republic of Unity will send 10,000 anti air weapons to Romanic Imperium.

We have seen recent military nearby and increased our defense spending.

Evil Space Aliens
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Evil Space Aliens » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:26 am

We'd might be interested to buy people to eat, are there free samples?

National republic of Unity
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 21, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby National republic of Unity » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:27 am

National republic of Unity wrote:
Romanic Imperium wrote:

We have seen recent military nearby and increased our defense spending.

And our nation is definitely not fans of slavery so we will support anyone against it as much as we can.

Wallowis
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Wallowis » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:29 am

ok ULIBOR time
All NS stats except for population related stats canon. Nation does represent my real life views always.*
*not Welfare.
My Politics
Wallowis now the head of Cylis Treaty and Arbitration Organisation. ULIBOR disbanded by Wallowis. Wallowis passes act of permanent neutrality. Survey shows people disinterested in global politics. Wallowis on the fence over entry into World Assembly. Economy stagnating, economists warn.
Hispida wrote:english is a rather tough language. you can learn it through tough thorough thought, though.

Shimen Rhyaland
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shimen Rhyaland » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:32 am

Romanic Imperium wrote:
Shimen Rhyaland wrote:Upon hearing this, a nuke is dropped near the Romanic capital, devastating the area outside the Imperium and all the animal life located there.

Unvoided. It didn't hit you, it hit near you.

Asardia wrote:
Shimen Rhyaland wrote:SOLD! Figure the price out yourself.

Underground train.

I'm sorry, who are you?

Asardia mages are capable of manipulating Earth and rock. We also have mages whom specialize in transportation and interdimensional magic. We also have mages capable of manipulating reality

Shimen Rhyaland wrote:Upon hearing this, a nuke is dropped near the Romanic capital, devastating the area outside the Imperium and all the animal life located there.

OOC: Well damn.

IC: Asardia condemns the nuking of the Romanic capital and will provide necromancers to restore the lives stolen. We will also provide mages who can help with the reconstruction of the affected areas; alongside removing traces of radiation and other biological hazards.

Okay, we'll bring back reality and proceed from there.

Evil Space Aliens wrote:We'd might be interested to buy people to eat, are there free samples?

We have many special classes, like anime maids, serial killers, etc. One of these classes is extra dumb and extra lazy. They are free. How much do you want.

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romanic Imperium » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:35 am

Wallowis wrote:ok ULIBOR time

And here's comes the cavalry
Guess who's back? Back again.
I am back and yes I am Italian. And I am American.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:37 am

Shimen Rhyaland wrote:
Romanic Imperium wrote:

Unvoided. It didn't hit you, it hit near you.

Asardia wrote:
Asardia mages are capable of manipulating Earth and rock. We also have mages whom specialize in transportation and interdimensional magic. We also have mages capable of manipulating reality

OOC: Well damn.

IC: Asardia condemns the nuking of the Romanic capital and will provide necromancers to restore the lives stolen. We will also provide mages who can help with the reconstruction of the affected areas; alongside removing traces of radiation and other biological hazards.

Evil Space Aliens wrote:We'd might be interested to buy people to eat, are there free samples?

We have many special classes, like anime maids, serial killers, etc. One of these classes is extra dumb and extra lazy. They are free. How much do you want.

OOC: I think the nuking is still voided because it was launched at them in the first place.

IC: Should the Shimen Rhyaland government continue to intervene in Asardian anti-slavery patrols, the Asardian Military will have no choice but to intervene. We hope to hold talks with Shimen Rhyaland before a needless conflict arises.

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

SynthethiCorp
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby SynthethiCorp » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:38 am

Shimen Rhyaland wrote:
SynthethiCorp wrote:Warning I
Cease and desist or else you will be confronted by our fleets. We are not afraid to use what we have against you.

Unfortunately for you, we have naval mines all over our waters to prevent the gross liberators of slaves from completing their job.

50 bombers from a undisclosed base in SynthethiCorp prepare for flight, and are loaded with certain things, which will not be disclosed. The planes are fueled up individually with compressed gasoline, and then take off individually after 5 minutes, they are to reach Shimen Rhyaland in a few hours (RP Wise).

Shimen Rhyaland
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shimen Rhyaland » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:41 am

Asardia wrote:
Shimen Rhyaland wrote:Unvoided. It didn't hit you, it hit near you.

OOC: I think the nuking is still voided because it was launched at them in the first place.

IC: Should the Shimen Rhyaland government continue to intervene in Asardian anti-slavery patrols, the Asardian Military will have no choice but to intervene. We hope to hold talks with Shimen Rhyaland before a needless conflict arises.

No, it was to hit near them. Also, we deny your request for talks.

SynthethiCorp wrote:
Shimen Rhyaland wrote:Unfortunately for you, we have naval mines all over our waters to prevent the gross liberators of slaves from completing their job.

50 bombers from a undisclosed base in SynthethiCorp prepare for flight, and are loaded with certain things, which will not be disclosed. The planes are fueled up individually with compressed gasoline, and then take off individually after 5 minutes, they are to reach Shimen Rhyaland in a few hours (RP Wise).

The planes do not get discovered.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:45 am

Shimen Rhyaland wrote:
Asardia wrote:

No, it was to hit near them. Also, we deny your request for talks.

SynthethiCorp wrote:50 bombers from a undisclosed base in SynthethiCorp prepare for flight, and are loaded with certain things, which will not be disclosed. The planes are fueled up individually with compressed gasoline, and then take off individually after 5 minutes, they are to reach Shimen Rhyaland in a few hours (RP Wise).

The planes do not get discovered.

OOC: I guess we'll have to agree to disagree with the godmodding

IC: Asardia is disappointed in Shimen Rhyaland's refusal to hold talks. However, we still remain fully engaged in ending the slave trade. Our forces are now on high alert.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Vavlar
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 11, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Vavlar » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:46 am

I will buy 15,000 smart slaves. (We will have ships sent to your location, not you shipping it to us)
Last edited by Vavlar on Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Shimen Rhyaland
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shimen Rhyaland » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:51 am

Vavlar wrote:I will buy 15,000 smart slaves. (We will have ships sent to your location, not you shipping it to us)

Okay, we thank you for putting others above yourself. SOLD! Also, you will get 50% off for this order.

Vavlar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vavlar » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:57 am

Shimen Rhyaland wrote:
Vavlar wrote:I will buy 15,000 smart slaves. (We will have ships sent to your location, not you shipping it to us)

Okay, we thank you for putting others above yourself. SOLD! Also, you will get 50% off for this order.

Thank you!
Vavlarian ships finally approach the coast, and load the slaves onto the ships, which are equipped with anti-mine capabilities. The ships numbering a fleet of 15 frigates, are equipped with many delightful foods, like a buffet of high quality nutritious food for the slaves and top quality healthcare, showers, and good bedding, compared to the former quality of their lives and the barracks they lived in. Many of them were actually Vavlarian and spoke Vavlaric languages, meaning they were freed.

Shimen Rhyaland
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shimen Rhyaland » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:00 pm

Vavlar wrote:
Shimen Rhyaland wrote:Okay, we thank you for putting others above yourself. SOLD! Also, you will get 50% off for this order.

Thank you!
Vavlarian ships finally approach the coast, and load the slaves onto the ships, which are equipped with anti-mine capabilities. The ships numbering a fleet of 15 frigates, are equipped with many delightful foods, like a buffet of high quality nutritious food for the slaves and top quality healthcare, showers, and good bedding, compared to the former quality of their lives and the barracks they lived in. Many of them were actually Vavlarian and spoke Vavlaric languages, meaning they were freed.

Unfortunately, a terrorist attack by slaves happened today, closing the country. More bad news, the terrorists used a ship for the attack, so all ships were to be inspected, starting with the Vavlarian ship.

SynthethiCorp
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby SynthethiCorp » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:12 pm

The bombers are to drop their loads, but as they do, their is rather nothing. Little do they realize, the cargo is much much more sinister and dangerous.

Vavlar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vavlar » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:13 pm

Shimen Rhyaland wrote:
Vavlar wrote:Thank you!

Unfortunately, a terrorist attack by slaves happened today, closing the country. More bad news, the terrorists used a ship for the attack, so all ships were to be inspected, starting with the Vavlarian ship.

Ok....But even if they can cause a terrorist attack, just take their dangerous objects, and we will still want to take them with us.
(The ships attempt to leave to Vavlar, after loading up all their slaves and checking the slaves themselves)
Last edited by Vavlar on Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shimen Rhyaland
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shimen Rhyaland » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:20 pm

Vavlar wrote:
Shimen Rhyaland wrote:Unfortunately, a terrorist attack by slaves happened today, closing the country. More bad news, the terrorists used a ship for the attack, so all ships were to be inspected, starting with the Vavlarian ship.

Ok....But even if they can cause a terrorist attack, just take their dangerous objects, and we will still want to take them with us.
(The ships attempt to leave to Vavlar, after loading up all their slaves and checking the slaves themselves)

The ship is sunken, and everyone found to be alive will be shot.

Vavlar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vavlar » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:23 pm

Shimen Rhyaland wrote:
Vavlar wrote:Ok....But even if they can cause a terrorist attack, just take their dangerous objects, and we will still want to take them with us.

The ship is sunken, and everyone found to be alive will be shot.

(OOC: Why?)
The Vavlarian ships seeing the other ship, that was an unloaded ship get sunk and survivors get killed, not having moved, stay in port.
Last edited by Vavlar on Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vavlar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vavlar » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:51 pm

More Vavlarian ships would arrive in number of 15, asking for permission to dock and a request for 230,000 more slaves is sent.

Glevenschester
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 30, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Glevenschester » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:58 pm

In adherence to their contract, Khan Defence Solutions sends 150 men to stop the slave sale.
Basically a Gloucestershire City-state but a republic with no nobles.
Q&A: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=517621
News:
O’Connor family patriarch convicted of slavery
E.A.Marshfield seizes power in coup.
Slavery abolished.

VPARDR
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby VPARDR » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:03 pm

250 fighters are sent as volunteers to Shimin, and in an attempt to thwart the 150 fighters that wish to interrupt normal business activity that is not slavery.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade