NATION

PASSWORD

OUTBACK TOMMERO- Car Accessories (MT- OPEN FOR BUSINESS)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

OUTBACK TOMMERO- Car Accessories (MT- OPEN FOR BUSINESS)

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:29 pm

Made in our factory in Melbourne, Victoria, Outback Tommero contains a large range of car accessories manufactured in Australian rePublic. Made to the highest quality international standards, Outback Tommero will provide you with some the essentials needed for your next long distance road trip.

In 1956, John Tommero moved from Mildura, Victoria to Melbourne in order purchase a factory to manufacture car accessories. 7 decades later, Outback Tommero is still a family company, still making its products in the same factory!
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

PRODUCTS

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:39 pm

All our plastics are plant-based, fully recyclable and bio-degradable

Great Antarctica Snow and Mud Chains (please note, "Great Antarctica" is a brand name and has no association with the continent of Antarctica)

Heavy Duty Snow Chains, tested for temperatures below -30oC. Also suitable for operation in mud. Please refer to local laws before fitting chains. Use product as instructed. Outback Tommero cannot be held accountable for misuse of product

Individual Price: $50 per unit (one unit=set of two)
Wholesale Price: $45,000 per thousand units (one unit= set of two)

6 Seasons Wiper Fluid:
Suitable for use in summer and winter, it is highly recommended that you use wiper fluid in snow and cold weather as using water alone may freeze. Undiluted and tested in temperatures below -30oC, 6 Seasons Wiper fluid is environmentally friendly and will prevent your wipers from freezing (please read dilution instructions for local weather conditions). 6 Seasons Wiper Fluid also repeals rain, hail and snow. It is also useful in hot climates, as 6 seasons wiper fluid is proven to kill bacteria and works as bug remover, making it a great addition to your summer road trip. Use product as instructed. Outback Tommero cannot be held accountable for misuse of product

Individual Price: $10 per 500 mL bottle
$95 per 5 Litre bottle

Wholesale Price:
$9,000 per 1000x 500mL bottles
$80,000 per 1000x 5L bottles
BOTTLE YOUR OWN:
For $14,500 per thousand litres, you will receive a 1000L of 6 Seasons Wiper Fluid, and instructions on how to print our label, in order to bottle our product in your own custom-sized bottles to sell to your customers (please note, there may be a 6 month approval process where our inspectors may visit your bottling facilities, in order to ensure out labels aren't misused, our product isn't illegitimately diluted, and to prevent other abuses of our product. Beyond that initial 6 month period, random inspections may occur to ensure that there is no abuse of our product for the life of the contract. If any intentional abuse is found, Outback Tommero reserves the right to cancel the contract

Engine Oil:
Outback Tommero Engine Oil is high quality engine oil and environmentally friendly
$70 per 5L bottle
$55,000 per 1000x 5L bottles

Anti-Freeze and Anti-Boil Engine Coolant:
Tested for temperatures below -35oC and above 125o, this environmentally friendly pre-mixed engine coolant is anti-freeze, anti-boil and anti-corrosion. Use product as instructed. Outback Tommero cannot be held accountable for misuse of product

Nature Fresh Air Fresheners:
Nature Fresh air freshners are avaliable in the dangling from the mirror variety, spray variety and vent clip variety

Prices are as follows:
Individual Hanging Ornament: $1.90 per unit
Wholesale Hanging Ornaments: $1,800 per thousand units
Individual Air Vent Clip: $2.50 per unit
Wholesale Hanging Ornaments: $2,300 per thousand units
Wholesale orders can contain one flavour or your choice of combinations of flavours. You can also order "1 of each" where you can order 1000x of each scent
Avaliable Flavours:

Pineapple
Green Apple
Red Apple
New Car
Blue Ice
Pine Tree
Vanilla
Lemon Myrtle
Southern Scents (Inspired by Tasmania)
Summer Breeze
Fairy Floss
Bubble Gum (Cotton Candy)
Strawberry
Winter Mist
New Ice
Pineapple

20mL sprays
$2.50 per unit
$2,3000 per thousand units
Wholesale orders can contain one flavour or your choice of combinations of flavours. You can also order "1 of each" where you can order 1000x of each scent

Scents:
New Car
Blue Ice
Vanilla
Summer Breeze
Winter Mist

Every thousand orders come with 6x free samples to display in your bricks and mortar store for customers to sample (or one of each flavour if ordering a mixed box, upto 6x of each free samples per order), (but only 1x 6 pack per flavour per order)
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:36 am, edited 15 times in total.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:43 pm

ORDER FORM:

Individual Order Form:
Name:
Product and Quantity)
Delivery Country:
Anything Else:

Wholesale Order Form (One per product please):
Name of Organisation:
Type of Organisation: (e.g. Big Box Store, Department Store, Car Accessory Store, Online Store, etc.)
Product:
Quantity:
Delivery Country:
Order Renewal Frequency: (This can be adjusted at any time)
Anything Else:
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:39 am

bump

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon May 09, 2022 7:28 pm

Bunp

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon May 09, 2022 7:31 pm

Bump

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:20 pm

bump

Obrela
Envoy

Founded: Dec 21, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Obrela » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:01 pm

Wholesale Order Form (One per product please):
Name of Organisation: Rising Sun Car Rentals
Type of Organisation: (e.g. Big Box Store, Department Store, Car Accessory Store, Online Store, etc.) Car Rental Company
Product: 6 Seasons Wiper Fluid
Quantity: Bottle Your Own
Delivery Country: Obrela
Order Renewal Frequency: (This can be adjusted at any time) N/a
Anything Else:
Rated a 92.2 on the International LGBTQ+ Rights Index.
4th Place in RTC U18 World Cup XVIII

19th at WorldVision 105 (Debut)

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Main of Galordia Minun
Pronouns site: https://en.pronouns.page/@Cinderspirit

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:06 am

Obrela wrote:Wholesale Order Form (One per product please):
Name of Organisation: Rising Sun Car Rentals
Type of Organisation: (e.g. Big Box Store, Department Store, Car Accessory Store, Online Store, etc.) Car Rental Company
Product: 6 Seasons Wiper Fluid
Quantity: Bottle Your Own
Delivery Country: Obrela
Order Renewal Frequency: (This can be adjusted at any time) N/a
Anything Else:

Accepted!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade