NATION

PASSWORD

Genetically Engineered Pets™

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
The shee species
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Genetically Engineered Pets™

Postby The shee species » Wed May 19, 2010 12:17 pm

Rigor Weertman & Sons, The Cristogonus Corperation offers
Genetically Engineered Pets™!

For the bargen price of just $200 per feture, pick out what you like form the charts, or for a simple thousand a GenBox™ as shown, of your very own. Only from the shee, race of Scince, can you get an adorable pet.... unlike anything else ever to live. :)
Last edited by The shee species on Wed May 19, 2010 12:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Joshuahood
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 14, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Joshuahood » Wed May 19, 2010 12:37 pm

OOC: Do any of the pets possess notable features, such as smartness or the ability to jump or climb?
Romulus Dion-Capulet Diablessa Potentia, Son of Elindra Kshrlmnt and Avakael Diablessa. Proud Grandson of Heras Savaer Dion
Former WA Delegate of Unknown
Raids participated in (regardless of outcome): 26

The shee species
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The shee species » Wed May 19, 2010 12:38 pm

Joshuahood wrote:OOC: Do any of the pets possess notable features, such as smartness or the ability to jump or climb?

OOC: That's up to you, the buyer. :)

Joshuahood
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 14, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Joshuahood » Wed May 19, 2010 12:44 pm

The Senatus Populusque of Joshuahood would like to buy 7 of whatever the creature is on the left (OOC: looks like a monkey), with the capability to learn a lot very quickly, obey without question, and climb and jump, if this is possible. They will be the Imperator's new pets, so make no mistakes.
Romulus Dion-Capulet Diablessa Potentia, Son of Elindra Kshrlmnt and Avakael Diablessa. Proud Grandson of Heras Savaer Dion
Former WA Delegate of Unknown
Raids participated in (regardless of outcome): 26

The shee species
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The shee species » Wed May 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Joshuahood wrote:The Senatus Populusque of Joshuahood would like to buy 7 of whatever the creature is on the left (OOC: looks like a monkey), with the capability to learn a lot very quickly, obey without question, and climb and jump, if this is possible. They will be the Imperator's new pets, so make no mistakes.

Sold. Please, do not threaten, we work well be they for a national leader or a poor man.

Shinkadomayaka
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Shinkadomayaka » Wed May 19, 2010 12:47 pm

Could we get a catalog, since the images are hard to see?
Military service compulsary.
Benevelont Dictatorship.
DEFCON 1: Relative Peace
Quotes of Awesomeness
Tsaraine wrote:Somewhere in Philadelphia, one school administrator has just smacked another school administrator upside the head. "Damnit, Jenkins! I told you we should just have gone with chastity belts!"

Huntertopia wrote:95% of all teens would cry if Justin Bieber was jumped and killed. 4% would laugh at his dead corpse. If you are the 1% that jumped him, copy and paste this in your sig.

Protectorates:
Percussionistsers

The shee species
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The shee species » Wed May 19, 2010 12:51 pm

Shinkadomayaka wrote:Could we get a catalog, since the images are hard to see?

OOC: No, as if not you'd easly see the quick P-shop done to make the pics.

Shinkadomayaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shinkadomayaka » Wed May 19, 2010 12:53 pm

Very well, then we would like to order an intelligent version of the fourth creature in the first row, preferably red.
Benevelont Dictatorship.
Quotes of Awesomeness
Tsaraine wrote:Somewhere in Philadelphia, one school administrator has just smacked another school administrator upside the head. "Damnit, Jenkins! I told you we should just have gone with chastity belts!"

Huntertopia wrote:95% of all teens would cry if Justin Bieber was jumped and killed. 4% would laugh at his dead corpse. If you are the 1% that jumped him, copy and paste this in your sig.

Protectorates:
Percussionistsers

The shee species
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The shee species » Wed May 19, 2010 12:58 pm

Shinkadomayaka wrote:Very well, then we would like to order an intelligent version of the fourth creature in the first row, preferably red.

Sold.

Shinkadomayaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shinkadomayaka » Wed May 19, 2010 12:58 pm

The shee species wrote:
Shinkadomayaka wrote:Very well, then we would like to order an intelligent version of the fourth creature in the first row, preferably red.

Sold.

Thank you. Would we be permitted to clone the creature?
Benevelont Dictatorship.
Quotes of Awesomeness

Protectorates:
Percussionistsers

The shee species
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The shee species » Wed May 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Shinkadomayaka wrote:
The shee species wrote:

Sold.

If you want to.

Shinkadomayaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shinkadomayaka » Wed May 19, 2010 1:00 pm

The shee species wrote:
Shinkadomayaka wrote:
The shee species wrote:

Sold.

If you want to.

Thank you.
Benevelont Dictatorship.
Quotes of Awesomeness

Protectorates:
Percussionistsers

Willenburg
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Willenburg » Wed May 19, 2010 1:03 pm

"Geneticly" engineered? :P
The unexamined life is not worth living. (Plato)
The unlived life is not worth examining. (Arjay of eRepublik)
"What does the military industrial complex have to do with little to no government intervention in the economy?" - Zoharland
"And hence the little stairs into the swimming pool sometimes disappear while we are swimming." - The Alma Mater, summing up his "The Sims" version of my pet theory about God being a little kid playing with tinkertoys in his own dimension.

Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean "God" did it. ~ Farnhamia
I can't be arsed to do everything, after all. ~ The Parkus Empire

The shee species
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The shee species » Wed May 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Canadai wrote:Could one of these serve as a guidance system in a missile?

Unlikely. Better to stick with computers for that sort of thing.

Fedeledland
Senator

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Fedeledland » Wed May 19, 2010 3:01 pm

We want 10 of our Golden Hawks, but bigger and with human in†elligence (custom order)
Factbook (FanT·FT)
Embassies
Political Info (OOC)
WARNING: My writing might contain amounts of extreme pomp and purple prose. Read at your own caution.
QUE VIVA EL REY!

The shee species
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The shee species » Wed May 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Fedeledland wrote:We want 10 of our Golden Hawks, but bigger and with human in†elligence (custom order)

O.K. sold, we just need some DNA from normal golden hawks as a base to do the GM on.

Fedeledland
Senator

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Fedeledland » Wed May 19, 2010 3:09 pm

The shee species wrote:
Fedeledland wrote:We want 10 of our Golden Hawks, but bigger and with human in†elligence (custom order)

O.K. sold, we just need some DNA from normal golden hawks as a base to do the GM on.

Would some feathers work? One of the Hawks died near the Palace and we got it's feathers.
Factbook (FanT·FT)
Embassies
Political Info (OOC)
WARNING: My writing might contain amounts of extreme pomp and purple prose. Read at your own caution.
QUE VIVA EL REY!

The shee species
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The shee species » Wed May 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Fedeledland wrote:
The shee species wrote:

Would some feathers work? One of the Hawks died near the Palace and we got it's feathers.

Quite well. Once we get them, we can get to spliceing up your new pets. :)

The Banshee species
Secretary

Founded: May 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Banshee species » Wed May 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Four grendels with enlarged brains and more armored scales.

"At first Old Grendel made Earth, Stars, and Grendels, Shee and Human.
And them were divided to classes, to serve the great.
The rich, the poor, God bless them all; To do their job, to be so pleasant, each on his own designation... All together."

That's a summary of most important stuff in the Banshean Religion.
This religion takes reincarnation as an important part of life, and therefore explains poverty/richness as a punishment/blessing for what the previous generation have done, but explains that this could be changed in the next generation by prayer.
This will give the lively, poor, citizens a good reason to pray a lot (five times a day for ten minutes) while the lazy, rich, citizens won't pray at all - they won't find it necessary.

Captain Crows Crew
Secretary

Founded: Jan 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Captain Crows Crew » Wed May 26, 2010 6:50 pm

i'll buy an asian girl with the loyalness of a golden retriever... that will do whatever I say!!!! :p
Aye, I be the deadliest, scurviest buckaneer ever to sail the NS Seas!

New Amerik
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby New Amerik » Wed May 26, 2010 6:55 pm

From a fellow nation of Science, we would like to order.....well, how many GEP kits do you have on hand? We would be prepared to spend a bit of our Biotechnology Division budget on these. We would like to order....well, twenty, perhaps? For experimentation of course......and reverse engineering to make our own to sell to Amerikan citizens.
The Basics of New Amerik
Factbook | Portfolio | Resurrection Offered (Storefront) | Embassy
Founder of the ROUS
*NALOW 5 = Open Peace
NALOW 4 =
NALOW 3 = Defensive Actions
NALOW 2 = Open War
NALOW 1 = Total War
NALOW 0 = Blackout

The shee species
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The shee species » Thu May 27, 2010 10:34 am

New Amerik wrote:From a fellow nation of Science, we would like to order.....well, how many GEP kits do you have on hand? We would be prepared to spend a bit of our Biotechnology Division budget on these. We would like to order....well, twenty, perhaps? For experimentation of course......and reverse engineering to make our own to sell to Amerikan citizens.

Twenty have been sold. Thank you for your order.

The shee species
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The shee species » Thu May 27, 2010 11:02 am

Captain Crows Crew wrote:i'll buy an asian girl with the loyalness of a golden retriever... that will do whatever I say!!!! :p

I assume that by that you mean "rule 32" but sold. Even if it is somewhat odd.

Lemonius
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lemonius » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:45 am

Good sirs,

Do you have any lizard like species, such as an 'Earth' 'Gecko'?

If so, we would like to purchase a gecko, with the ability to speak and sound like a rather posh British business man. We would also like him to be able to learn things exceptionally quickly and be totally obedient.

Captain Crows Crew wrote:i'll buy an asian girl with the loyalness of a golden retriever... that will do whatever I say!!!! :p

And one of these.

Thank you
Last edited by Lemonius on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
My factbook has been in disarray since Imageshack was subject to new management
Formerly Venezue, founded in June '09 now Lemonius, regularly 'inactive' since 2014
Many thanks to many friends who made this my home for a time

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade