NATION

PASSWORD

Perim Nealon Regal Group - Automotive Dealerships and Sales

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Democratic Colonies
Envoy

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Democratic Colonies » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:32 pm

Official Corporate Communique
From the Desk of Dominic Morris, Director of International Operations, Perim Nealon Regal Group Automotive Division
To the Offices of the Sultan Of Shaff

We thank you for your invitation, and would be most pleased to open dealerships in the Sultanate of Shaff. We plan to initiate operations in your nation immediately, and hope to have the first of many future dealerships opening within the next 3 months. We will do our best to provide a safe, fairly paying workplace for the local mechanics, salespeople, and support staff that we will draw for employment from the Sultanate of Shaff itself. All tariffs and taxes will be properly paid, and all local laws and regulations will be followed. Vehicles will be imported by PNR Group at risk cost to the local economy - should our vehicles fail to sell, they will simply be shipped back to the Democratic Colonies with no harm done.

I sincerely believe that our relationship will be one of mutual benefit and positive growth. Please contact me at any time should you have any concerns.

Wishing you the best,
Dominic Morris
Last edited by Democratic Colonies on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:30 pm

We were really amazed by the Dawnbreak Grand Tourer. We would love to see cars like that on our streets (and at our motorshow too). Hundreds of people showed huge interest on the car so we would like to send us 150 Dawnbreaks SHO Turbo.
Thank you

Democratic Colonies
Envoy

Postby Democratic Colonies » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:37 pm

From the Desk of Dominic Morris, Director of International Operations, Perim Nealon Regal Group Automotive Division

We thank the Principality of Monte Mare for its interest, and currently have 150 Dawnbreak SHO Turbos en route to your nation. Should there be any further concerns about these vehicles, please feel free to contact myself or my office for assistance.

With regards to the 2010 Monte Mare International Motorshow, we would be honoured to attend, and are currently preparing our display portfolio. Should it be permissible, we would like additionally to expand into the Principality of Monte Mare at some point shortly following the motorshow and open dealerships representing both of our automotive brands.

Wishing you the best,
Dominic Morris

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:46 pm

Democratic Colonies wrote:

We thank the Principality of Monte Mare for its interest, and currently have 150 Dawnbreak SHO Turbos en route to your nation. Should there be any further concerns about these vehicles, please feel free to contact myself or my office for assistance.

With regards to the 2010 Monte Mare International Motorshow, we would be honoured to attend, and are currently preparing our display portfolio. Should it be permissible, we would like additionally to expand into the Principality of Monte Mare at some point shortly following the motorshow and open dealerships representing both of our automotive brands.

Wishing you the best,
Dominic Morris

Yes we would like to have at least 2 dealerships exibiting your marvelous cars, is there any application we can form? We would like also to ask because there is a big interest in our nation, if you are going to make any new model similar to the Dawnbreak SHO, because it is one of the best cars we have ever seen...
Thank you

Democratic Colonies
Envoy

Postby Democratic Colonies » Thu May 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Official Memorandum
From the Desk of Elizabeth Neustadt, Director of the Automotive Division, Perim Nealon Regal Group
To all Perim Nealon Regal Group Automotive Division offices
To all Morningstar Motor Company dealerships and offices
To all New Frontier Motor Company dealerships and offices

One month ago at the 2010 Monte Mare Motorshow it was announced that new protection plans, to be applied retroactively to all vehicles sold this calendar year, would come into effect. Please insure that all personnel are familiar with these new protection plans and are able to explain them to vehicle owners and interested members of the public as required.

Morningstar Protection Plan
Duration of Coverage: 5 years
Maximum Kilometers Traveled with Coverage: 250,000 kilometers
Conditions:
- Servicing and maintenance must be conducted at Morningstar dealerships, New Frontier dealerships, or third party automotive shops that have been inspected and certified by the Perim Nealon Regal Group
- Servicing and maintenance must be conducted at the regular intervals outlined in the Vehicle Operations Manual issued to all new vehicle owners
- Performance modifications to vehicles under the Morningstar Protection Plan must be done at Morningstar dealerships, New Frontier dealerships, or third party automotive shops that have been inspected and certified by the Perim Nealon Regal Group
- Performance modifications to vehicles under the Morningstar Protection Plan may only be of the types approved by the Morningstar Motor Company, using the parts approved and certified by the Morningstar Motor Company
- The Morningstar Protection Plan is non-transferable

New Frontier Protection Plan
Duration of Coverage: 10 years
Maximum Kilometers Traveled with Coverage: 500,000 kilometers
Conditions:
- Servicing and maintenance must be conducted at Morningstar dealerships, New Frontier dealerships, or third party automotive shops that have been inspected and certified by the Perim Nealon Regal Group
- Servicing and maintenance must be conducted at the regular intervals outlined in the Vehicle Operations Manual issued to all new vehicle owners
- Performance modifications to vehicles under the New Frontier Protection Plan must be done at Morningstar dealerships, New Frontier dealerships, or third party automotive shops that have been inspected and certified by the Perim Nealon Regal Group
- Performance modifications to vehicles under the New Frontier Protection Plan may only be of the types approved by the New Frontier Motor Company, using the parts approved and certified by the New Frontier Motor Company
- The New Frontier Protection Plan is non-transferable

Marketing efforts are set to incorporate the new protection plans in a number of high profile campaigns, so it is critical that all personnel are knowledgeable about their details.

Please refer any questions, concerns, or requests for further training through regular channels.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Neustadt
Last edited by Democratic Colonies on Thu May 27, 2010 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Castigonia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Castigonia » Thu May 27, 2010 6:13 pm

tagged
IPPETASP, INTP,SDC, JSA observer
Embassies in: Aldarminia, Andorianus, Branchlandia, Britannia, Grantanata, Hazamaeia, Krsta, Lemonius, Lockswania, Lowell Leber, Mallchir, Mediterreania, New Zepuha, Of the Quendi, Orlkjestad, Osthia, Tarsas,Thurask, Unified Western States, Wadomia, Zeppy.

Colonies: Urelandia, Maruskan, Teotrias, Caltio, Santo Monegro, Kaltinas.

Participated in: Baptism of Fire 39,Friendly Cup 6, World Fair Play Trophy
Champions of: Nothing Yet
2nd Place in: Nothing yet
3rd Place in: Nothing yet

Alert level: 1 2 3 4 5

Harbaria
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbaria » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Dear,
Perim Nealon Regal Group-Automotive Dealerships and Sales

The Allied States of Harbaria would like to purchase 20 Honor Guard III SHO Turbo at 240,000 each for a total of 4,800,000 for use by our executive and judicial officials.

Sincerely,

Chief of Staff Ronald Kermen

Democratic Colonies
Envoy

Postby Democratic Colonies » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:49 pm

To the Office of Chief of Staff Ronald Kermen, Allied States of Harbaria

I thank you for your order, and happily report that the vehicles are already en route. Should there be any questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding them please feel free to contact my office. It is my hope that the vehicles of the New Frontier Motor Company serve the government of Harbaria well.

Additionally, I hope it is not too forward on my part to ask about the possibility of expanding the Morningstar and New Frontier dealership networks into Harbaria to serve the populace. I believe that the people of Harbaria would be well served by us, and that such an arrangement would prove to be mutually beneficial.

Sincerely,
Dominic Morris

Monte Sierre
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Sierre » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:34 am

We would like to purchase 6 dealershps, please state your price.

Democratic Colonies
Envoy

Postby Democratic Colonies » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:22 am

To the Offices of the Government of the Principality of Monte Sierre

Greetings and good day to you. I would first like to thank you for your interest in the Perim Nealon Regal Group Automotive Division, and I am pleased to inform you that no costs on the part of the Principality of Monte Sierre are required. If we are still welcome, dealerships for both Morningstar and New Frontier will be initiated in your nation as soon as possible. We will do our best to provide a safe, fairly paying workplace for the local mechanics, salespeople, and support staff that we will draw for employment from the Principality of Monte Sierre itself. All tariffs and taxes will be properly paid, and all local laws and regulations will be followed. Vehicles will be imported by PNR Group at risk cost to the local economy - should our vehicles fail to sell, they will simply be shipped back to the Democratic Colonies with no harm done.

I sincerely believe that our relationship will be one of mutual benefit and positive growth. Please contact me at any time should you have any concerns.

Wishing you the best,
Dominic Morris

Democratic Colonies
Envoy

Postby Democratic Colonies » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:35 pm

"They did it again."

"Did what again?"

"Read the headline. 'Project Eternity taking an eternity.'"

Groans went up around the boardroom as the Automotive section of the International Business Journal was tossed into the middle of the large meeting table. Project Eternity was the Perim Nealon Regal Group Automotive Division's electric car program, and progress was... slow.

"Eternity meant eternal sustainability, but we're stuck in eternal development hell," said Rachael Birch, a senior executive in the Automotive Division.

"You know the story, the old man refuses to go ahead until we're substantially better than the competition, a leader in the field," said Ted Harris, another executive heading up technological research. "We're improving, but not enough to really be a standout if we launched electric motors now - we'd be in the middle of the pack, at best."

"Well, we can't keep bleeding like this," said Rachael, crossing her arms over her chest. "Have you seen our latest quarterlies?"

"To be fair, it'd help if the countries with our dealerships in them would stop ceasing to exist," said Thomas Liu, a man who'd spent years at the head of the group's dealership network.

"I know, and we're going to expand into some more markets to make up for lost ground soon," said Rachael. "We've got brand new marketing campaigns coming out, new creative, new celebrity endorsements, the works."

"Celebrities are always good, who do we have?" asked Thomas.

Rachael smiled coyly.

"Well, we're still negotiating, but things are looking good. Don't be surprised if you see musician Lana Del Rey, actress Amber Heard, and either author Gillian Flynn or author Suzanne Collins in Morningstar automobiles soon. We're calling it 'Morningstar: For the Creative Soul.'"

Thomas rubbed his chin. "Very good. I'm not too familiar with the authors though... those names are familiar, but I'm not actually sure what they even look like," he said.

Rachael rolled her eyes. "Gillian Flynn wrote Gone Girl, and Suzanne Collins wrote The Hunger Games - both of them have some serious draw in target demos. People might not know them by sight alone, but that means it won't cost as much to sign them, and we'll be sure to make things clear in our copy."

Thomas was about to say something else when he was interrupted by Ivana Blackwell, an executive who considered the New Frontier brand her domain.

"That's good for Morningstar, but that about New Frontier? Our research has returned some mixed results when it comes to celebrity endorsements and our buyers," she asked.

Rachael shrugged.

"We're exploring a pair of options right now, but that's for later if anything," explained Rachael. "We're going to push on our traditional strengths for now: luxury, prestige, power. The V12 Super High Output models will be a focus - 600-plus horsepower, or 900 horsepower with the turbochargers, is enough power to get anyone's attention."

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade