NATION

PASSWORD

Transformation store [FanT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gralov
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Gralov » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:50 am

To: Lamiňík
From: Gralovian Ministry on Development and Scientific Advancement
transfur kind and what amount. Is it A.T.F or N.A.T.F?: A.T.F, 100,000x Lantern shark.
payment kind: 200,000,000 NSD (26,000,000,000kg U-235)
your location: Glakford, MDSA Headquarters, 216 Coe Avenue.

(might be impossible to send due to sheer fucking numbers)
|THE WHEELS OF INNOVATION⚙︎RUN PERPETUALLY|
|The Federal Commonwealth Of Gralov | Intelligence. Innovation. Inspiration|
"And you ask yourself. Could there ever be anything greater than this?"

|Glakford Union of Correspondents|5:33AM|Headlines: "Intra" AI proves successful in optimizing "Zaharia" supercomputer up to 52.3 exaflops, biggest technological advance ever made in the IT industry yet, says scientists.|Visit us at: https://gucTV.com/|Weather: Glakford  ⛅  34° * Otigate ⚡  23° * Azhago  ☀  39° * Eighson ☂ 28°|Opinion: Does maintaining the vast network of colonial possessions in space really beneficial for Gralov? Read article at https://gucTV.com/opinion/52341/
In technocracy we remain in solidarity | Embassy Programe

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:51 am

To: Gralovian Ministry on Development and Scientific Advancement
"the amount of uranium needed to be send over is too much. We could agree on a different payment. At the present, the imperial space agency is trying to construct a space station. Perhaps we could do the procedure in exchange for things needed to construct the station instead?"
Anocratic empire is a My little pony X Rimworld nation. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a voucher economy. canon population is 3,661,347,186. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. Our TF storefront, Acrab news, RP region, Tales 1, Tales 2.

Gralov
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gralov » Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:44 am

Bigpipstan wrote:To: Gralovian Ministry on Development and Scientific Advancement
"the amount of uranium needed to be send over is too much. We could agree on a different payment. At the present, the imperial space agency is trying to construct a space station. Perhaps we could do the procedure in exchange for things needed to construct the station instead?"

From: Gralovian Ministry on Development and Scientific Advancement

"Sure. We can do that."

|Glakford Union of Correspondents|5:33AM|Headlines: "Intra" AI proves successful in optimizing "Zaharia" supercomputer up to 52.3 exaflops, biggest technological advance ever made in the IT industry yet, says scientists.|Visit us at: https://gucTV.com/|Weather: Glakford  ⛅  34° * Otigate ⚡  23° * Azhago  ☀  39° * Eighson ☂ 28°|Opinion: Does maintaining the vast network of colonial possessions in space really beneficial for Gralov? Read article at https://gucTV.com/opinion/52341/

The 1000 barbarians
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 12, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The 1000 barbarians » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:52 pm

¨my people do genetic alterations but this is just unholy¨ oberjarl hasan said when seeing a Transfurs before eliminating it
Last edited by The 1000 barbarians on Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A 14.9 civilization, according to this index.
▚▜▐▚▜▞▙▜▟▖ ▞▟▚▜▐▚▜▐▖▖
▗▌▙ ▜▞▌▞▟ ▗▞▛ ▌▌▘ ▚▜▄
▞▟▖ ▄▌▌▘▐▞▄▚▚ ▝▛▟ ▗▐▚▘
▛▟▐▐▘▘▘ ▜▞▘ ▞▛▟▐▀▞▘▘
▝▗
▗▄▄▚▌▀▘█▀▛▀▞▚▛▀▜▀▐▝▞▄▄▖▖
▝▝▘▀ ▀▝▄█▄▄▙▙▄█ ▘

Gralov
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gralov » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:13 am

I think it's time to waste my previous Wryxanis on shit like this again.

Bakivaland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 18, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bakivaland » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:18 am

"Hmmm.. I think I've played a video game quite similar to this in the past."

- Bakivish Department of Foreign Affairs

OOC:
I completely forgot "Changed" existed for a minute. Good game, but why is it in NationStates now?? Thank you

:melting:
Last edited by Bakivaland on Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
An avid politics nerd

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:55 pm

/bump
Anocratic empire is a My little pony X Rimworld nation. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a voucher economy. canon population is 3,661,347,186. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. Our TF storefront, Acrab news, RP region, Tales 1, Tales 2.

Gralov
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gralov » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:55 am

Is it possible to order an old order i made? If so, i'd like to reorder that 500x Anima with the classifications i listed originally please.

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:10 am

OOC: The Anima ones ended up being removed.

Ohiotarian Society
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 20, 2023
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ohiotarian Society » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:42 am

Dear Lamiňík:
As the Ohiotarian Society's mayor i found a small area of people trying to do witchcraft, which is highly outlawed in this area.
The Ohiotarian Council has captured these people consisting of:
5 male individuals:
Fraser Campbell, age 26
Josh Sanford, age 30
Lennon Morgan, age 33
Ryan Ross, age 41
Saad Sampson, age 43
5 female individuals:
Aaminah Yates, age 30
Kiera Mcdaniel, age 33
Bertha Ayala, age 31
Saarah Wu, age 30
Lillie Webb, age 36
and the 2 leaders behind the Gõóbërïn incident, both male and female:
Mina Miles, age 28
Reuben Miller, age 44
I, the mayor, shall take matters in to my own hands to deal with the issue.
Transfur Kind and What Amount. Is it A.T.F or N.A.T.F?:All transfurs are going to be N.A.T.F.
5 Transfurs of Feizao (NSD Price: 1000x5=5000)
5 Transfurs of Fashui (NSD Price: 1000x5=5000)
2 Transfurs of Batty (NSD Price: 1000x2=2000)
Payment Kind: Ǥ12000 worth of Uranium (NSD),leaving us with 72,659g of pure Uranium (NSD) left.
Your Location: The Citadel of Ꝗüæñđãî (Capital of Ohiotarian Society)
We hope that this telegram will tell you about the serious crimes located in our nation.
Signed:Ohiotarian Society

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:56 am

To: Ohiotarian Society
"Very well, we appreciate your support in our cause of transforming humans into gootraxians. We will perform transformation procedure as requested and hope they will be taken care of well after they return back to The Citadel of Ꝗüæñđãî. Please have promised payment ready for transportation on their arrival."
Last edited by Bigpipstan on Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:00 am

The University of Alcoa

. 1 caiju
.1 Tiger Shark
. 1 red cat
. 1 Cardelian
.1Plantix
. 1Dragonoid
.1 lang[/list]

We would like to order a male and a female of each species.

Regards
Pedro caldeira,Rector

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries
Senator

Founded: Aug 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:40 pm

A glowing line appears out of thin air, it opens and becomes a rectangle, white light shining through, A man walks through, he introduces himself as "The Insurrectionist" and passes a small note over the recptionist desk.
transfur kind and what amount. Is it A.T.F or N.A.T.F?:
1 Frost Fox(N.A.T.F)-(for The Insurrectionist, a backup clone of Karl von Larenz in case Karl dies.)
(Might consider more imports later to upgrade troops)
payment kind: A MQ-101 UCAV, 50 tons of enriched Berklium in a chronostasis chamber (arriving next month)
your location: Right here, right now.
"Do you even know who my husband is!!??!!"
"Nein, ich weiß nicht. I am with the Stratusian Interior Security Ministry, you are coming with me."
Beisinghausen man shot dead after reaching for a law enforcement officer's sidearm, last words were "blud you are giving sus ohio npc vibes" | Local loan shark apprehended, forced to watch Lankybox videos. | Corrupt politician thrown off 5th floor building by angry mob,"he deserved it", local authorities say | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz
Member of KTO, Founder of FWC

Ohiotarian Society
Political Columnist

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ohiotarian Society » Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:37 am

Bigpipstan wrote:
"Very well, we appreciate your support in our cause of transforming humans into gootraxians. We will perform transformation procedure as requested and hope they will be taken care of well after they return back to The Citadel of Ꝗüæñđãî. Please have promised payment ready for transportation on their arrival."

OOC:its been 4 days since i wrote this post are you still here-
We have stored the 12KǤ worth of uranium in our mineral deposit, and will withdraw it once the order has arrived

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:56 am

To: University of Alcoa
"Gootraxians are unisexual species. I appologize if that ruins your plans"

To: SR Mercenaries
"Very well, we accept your offer, we will take the clone and transform it into a frost fox."

"We are sending your individuals over as fast as possible. They look confused about what happened to them, however they are as healthy as they were before their transformation."

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:09 pm

/bump
The following was added:
  • Drake
  • Squid dog
  • Garax
  • Jumo
  • Echo
  • Snow leopard
Transfurs with special abilities were marked with <S>
Last edited by Bigpipstan on Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Vooperian Union
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 11, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Vooperian Union » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:22 pm

Of course this is a thing. I'm not even mad. I might get these OOC later, so I'll save this page.

Also: I know you're a furry. But so am I.
Last edited by The Vooperian Union on Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WELCOME TO VURAN. BEGINNING RADIO BROADCAST.
Welcome to this diesel/atompunk place we call “Vuran”. Here, tritium runs through tungsten pipes under every building, and great factories pump black, radioactive smog into the air. Great beasts of steel; be they tanks or spaceships, are a common sight here, guzzling diesel and neurotoxic tripropellant, respectively. The year? Oh, it's 2049.
Pronouns: She/Thon
Cat furry :3
I actually enjoy TGs

sig under massive rework
NO MATTER WHAT, I ALWAYS COME BACK. DEATH CANNOT STOP ME.
Going thru my Purple Guy phase (Minus the dead children) :3

The Vooperian Union
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 11, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Vooperian Union » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:19 pm

Hey, are custom Transformations available?
Last edited by The Vooperian Union on Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WELCOME TO VURAN. BEGINNING RADIO BROADCAST.
Welcome to this diesel/atompunk place we call “Vuran”. Here, tritium runs through tungsten pipes under every building, and great factories pump black, radioactive smog into the air. Great beasts of steel; be they tanks or spaceships, are a common sight here, guzzling diesel and neurotoxic tripropellant, respectively. The year? Oh, it's 2049.
Pronouns: She/Thon
Cat furry :3
I actually enjoy TGs

sig under massive rework
NO MATTER WHAT, I ALWAYS COME BACK. DEATH CANNOT STOP ME.
Going thru my Purple Guy phase (Minus the dead children) :3

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:11 am

The Vooperian Union wrote:Hey, are custom Transformations available?

They aren't. However as you can see. There is plenty to choose from as you can. Sure it may not be the exact look but some transfurs are speciel marked with "<S>"

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:47 am

The following was improved:
  • Company logo
  • Kawaii shark
  • Spikeline

Stratonesia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Stratonesia » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:21 am

To the Lamiňík Company.

TRANSFUR???

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???
◁⁋ਧ‿◥▷
Welcome to the nation of STRATONESIA!
▌ᐳᐸ▜
Where milk and honey are plentiful!
 ╯w╰ 
Ay, ay! (May God of Ultra protect this nation!)

Hail Stratonesia! Praise Be to Ultra!
No, that's not news headlines.
And Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge, with Ate by his side come hot from hell, shall in these confines with a monarch's voice, cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war; that this foul deed shall smell above the earth with carrion men, groaning for burial.

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:18 am

"Because our company now operates from a chemical plant on Acrab instead of our old laboratory in Gunma region on Fequm. Please send future mail there. Also it was decided that responding to mail will be the responsibility of the forepony now. Which i have recently became. We have published small amount of information about this chemical plant of ours. We have also made advances in three transfurs!"

Ohiotarian Society
Political Columnist

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ohiotarian Society » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:50 am

"We are sending your individuals over as fast as possible. They look confused about what happened to them, however they are as healthy as they were before their transformation."
[/quote]

ooc: its been like a lot of days since i last replied-

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:55 am

OOC: The process was succesfuly completed and they were send back to you.

Diaboland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Diaboland » Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:31 pm

transfur kind and what amount. Is it A.T.F or N.A.T.F?:
Rainbole x1 ATF
Feizao x1 NATF
Sprinkle Kit x1 NATF
Red Leopard x1 NATF
Nightsky x1 ATF
payment kind: NSD
your location: Wolff and Co Headquarters, Lucifer's End

"Laminik, you're our last resort. Animal mascots have been proven over and over again to appeal to children more than human characters, and as a family entertainment company, that's our whole demographic. We've tried everything- animatronics, live animals, mascot fursuits, holograms, you name it. But every time we try something new, our furry friends turn out to be dangerous...ly fun for the whole family! Your transfurs aren't known for being, ahem, 'wild', right? Don't worry. If anything happens, we will not mention our connection to Laminik or how we acquired the transfurs. We're both just businesspeople doing our jobs, ya hear?"

OOC: the pony character is so cute! love the new transfurs you added too.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade